Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss The Cubs Won The Division And Watch You Fucking Haters!!! World Series 08 This Year Baby!

Agreed. :y:

Wordlife

the 100 year curse has been lifted this year, watch wait and see my friends

Wordlife

I would rather see them play the Dodgers, cause I prefer them WAY over the Phillies, and to see that live would be amazing, plus I love Manny Ramirez lol

humankiller99

Reaction score
i would love to see Joe Torre back in NY for the playoffs. be a nice sendoff for him after the mets destroy them. what a yr for the yankees.. first they suck up the joint thanks to MY CURSE, then that decrepid piece of shit stadium is FINALLY getting blown up, then toree goes to the dodgers and makes the playoffs only to lose to the METS.

got to love life

Wordlife

actually, a Cubs/Mets playoff series would be fucking amazing, I am a huge Jose Reyes fan, actually, a huge Mets fan in general... only teams I love are the Cubs, Mets, Yankees and Red Sox.... since birth... a Cubs/Mets series would kick ass!!

humankiller99

Reaction score
yeah that might happen IF the Mets win the wild card. it would be a good series which prob go all 5 games. but i think the cubs have the advantage in the bullpen. mets bullpen SUCKS!

pitching wise its almost even. santana, pelfry and perez prob be the big pitchers. I dont trust Pedro anymore. he is washed up. Zambrano is hurt and I doubt he will even pitch again this season. Lilly, Marquis might give the mets some trouble. I dont know who else the cubbies got but it looks pretty even pitching wise.

offensively its even as well. just as long as some of the mets hitters (reyes and wright respectively) start to fuckin wake up then the mets should advance..

Reaction score
fuck the mets!i hate them almost as much as i do the yankees,cardinals,dallas cowboys,ND THE NYGiants.i'd rather see the cubs play the dodgers than the phillies.i'm praying the mets start losing.

PeepShow

ALEXEI RAMIREZ "THE GREAT"

Taking down those Twinkies tomorrow. Johnny Danks hopefully will shut them down.

PeepShow

On a side note, anyone else see something wrong with this pic?

200809281655609069668-p2-210x210.jpg

Quite the load, imo.

Travis40

ALEXEI RAMIREZ "THE GREAT"

Taking down those Twinkies tomorrow. Johnny Danks hopefully will shut them down.

lol John Danks....

here's what I think will happen

ALDS: Rays vs. Twins, Red Sox vs. Angels
NLDS: Cubs vs. Dodgers, Phillies vs. Brewers
ALCS: Rays vs. Angels
NLCS: Cubs vs. Brewers
WS: Angels vs. Cubs

:yes: