• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Live RAW Discussion Thread 23/01/2012

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Good to see you're glad you signed up @[Cloud] . Hopefully you'll be active still.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
seabs said:
Good to see you're glad you signed up @[Cloud] . Hopefully you'll be active still.

@[seabs], it's always fun when you're in the discussion. Night bro :love:

Crayo

The Boss
Finally getting wrestling-ads here. Ads are chosen determined on content and we've been getting dating ads all week... but finally some WWE ones :)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
CM Punk said:
Sorry guy's, was extremely busy.

No worries, we all have those days @[CM Punk]. It's hard to be on a forum when your beating the hell out of Johnny Ace haha.

I was very angry when the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations & Interim General Manager of Raw got put to sleep by Punk, but then I was happy when Ziggler gave Punk what he deserved.

Crayo

The Boss
Tombstone Piledriver said:
I was very angry when the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations & Interim General Manager of Raw got put to sleep by Punk, but then I was happy when Ziggler gave Punk what he deserved.

Lmao, I believe I told all of you that Punk would end RAW looking like he'll lose on Sunday, and boom! Glad though, Ziggler needed to do that. Not looking forward to seeing HHH next week though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Crayo said:
Lmao, I believe I told all of you that Punk would end RAW looking like he'll lose on Sunday, and boom! Glad though, Ziggler needed to do that. Not looking forward to seeing HHH next week though.

Johnny Ace is going to get buried. Probably along with Punk and the rest of the Raw roster again :cry: .

Crayo

The Boss
Exactly :(. I don't want Mr. Excitement fired, don't want HHH involved at all. They'll probably turn Punk vs Ace into HHH vs Miz, something really random for someone for HHH to bury.