Official Live RAW Discussion Thread 23/01/2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
cheers for tonight all glad i signed up today! adds to the fun of the nite!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[seabs] will be here as much as possible! read thro everyday so may as well voice my opinions!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
seabs said:
Good to see you're glad you signed up @[Cloud] . Hopefully you'll be active still.

@[seabs], it's always fun when you're in the discussion. Night bro :love:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
CM Punk said:
Sorry guy's, was extremely busy.

No worries, we all have those days @[CM Punk]. It's hard to be on a forum when your beating the hell out of Johnny Ace haha.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
I was very angry when the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations & Interim General Manager of Raw got put to sleep by Punk, but then I was happy when Ziggler gave Punk what he deserved.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tombstone Piledriver said:
I was very angry when the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations & Interim General Manager of Raw got put to sleep by Punk, but then I was happy when Ziggler gave Punk what he deserved.

Lmao, I believe I told all of you that Punk would end RAW looking like he'll lose on Sunday, and boom! Glad though, Ziggler needed to do that. Not looking forward to seeing HHH next week though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao, I believe I told all of you that Punk would end RAW looking like he'll lose on Sunday, and boom! Glad though, Ziggler needed to do that. Not looking forward to seeing HHH next week though.

Johnny Ace is going to get buried. Probably along with Punk and the rest of the Raw roster again :cry: .

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Exactly :(. I don't want Mr. Excitement fired, don't want HHH involved at all. They'll probably turn Punk vs Ace into HHH vs Miz, something really random for someone for HHH to bury.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well if Mr Excitement goes off scene again there should be a guy like Bischoff coming to replace him.