Official Impact Spoilers Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Because TNA's booking is always predictable. Lets have him say he is cool with Immortal and then go into Fourtune's locker room later in the show so whoever he comes out to cheer for he will obviously turn on. Vintage Russo.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Very stupid just doing RVD vs Jeff when that could have been a big built PPV match.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
2/24 spoilers.

Gunner and Murphy defeat Eric Young and Orlando Jordan with Beer Money on commentary.

* Brother Devon comes out and talks about Brother Ray's attack on his kids at Against All Odds. We see Ray backstage. He taunts Devon for the attack and rips them. Ray is getting ready to powerbomb someone through a table backstage but [COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Tommy [/FONT][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Dreamer[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] makes the save. They fight out to [COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]the [/FONT][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]ring[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. Devon accidently punches Dreamer as security breaks everything up.

* Mr. Anderson comes out and sits in a chair, saying he's calling the shots now. Anderson wants his world title rematch. [COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Rob [/FONT][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Van [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Dam[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] comes out and they go back and forth on the mic before getting into a fist fight.

* Immortal comes out and Bischoff makes it RVD vs. Anderson for the main event. Jeff Jarrett whispers to Bischoff and he makes it RVD vs. Anderson vs. Kurt Angle.

* Crimson defeats Magnus.

* Scott Steiner vs. Rob Terry in a posedown is up next. Terry comes out with workout equipment. Terry cuts a promo on Steiner. Steiner comes out in a suit and they talk trash. Terry attacks Steiner from behind and chokes him with a tension band. Security breaks it up.

* Ric Flair comes out and tells AJ Styles to come get on his hands and knees to apologize. AJ comes out and says he's been avoiding Flair because he wants to beat him up. Flair goes to hit AJ but it's blocked. AJ attacks Flair until Hernandez makes the save. AJ eliminates him. AJ low blows Flair and kicks Hernandez. Flair is bleeding bad here. Hernandez launches AJ back into the ring. AJ comes back and takes out Hernandez on the floor. AJ goes for a Styles Clash on Flair but Hernandez makes the save. Fortune comes down to help Styles. Hernandez goes to retreat but is attacked by Matt Morgan.

* Madison Rayne comes out for a non-title match and says she will knock out who ever is put in front of her. ODB comes out to answer Madison's challenge in her TNA return. Madison gets the win with her finisher.

* Mr. Anderson defeats Kurt Angle and Rob Van Dam in a solid main event. The match is interrupted by Karen and Jeff Jarrett, distracting Angle. Anderson hits the Mic Check for the win.

TNA Xplosion taping

1. Douglas Williams beat Robbie E. A good match. Robbie seems to be getting better, but he has to work on his mic skills. Williams picked up the win with crowd cheers.

2. Angelina Love beat Rosita. Earl Hebner came out to a mix of cheers and boos, but it turned to all cheers when he pulled out a pair of DVDs to throw to the crowd before the match.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I'm confused by TNA right now. They are hyping up this Thursday's Impact as live from NC when I thought it was the March 3rd Impact that was live from NC.

So those last batch of spoilers I'm now unsure if they are for 2/24 or 3/3.

Ben

Reaction score
I'm with you, as I'm confused as to wheter or not this weeks show is going to be live, I know there taping 2 shows when there in NC though.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Out of all the people to go and put Steiner against on his comeback.....Rob Terry.

It'll end up being so badly botched that fans will turn on Steiner a la Royal Rumble 2003. Botchmania classic.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Dixie Carter came out and was interrupted by Immortal. Eric Bischoff got some mic time. He handed the mic over to Ric Flair, who brought out Hulk Hogan. Hogan said he won the court case and now has 100 percent control of the company.

Beer Money defeated Gunner and Murphy to retain the TNA Tag Titles. James Storm and Robert Roode won clean. Ink Inc. came out afterward and challenged them to a match for the Victory Road pay-per-view.

Velvet Sky vs. Sarita: Velvet Sky defeated Sarita. Velvet won clean with a DDT.

Robbie E, Cookie, and Angelina came out. Robbie E fell unintentionally while coming to the ring. Angelina challeneged Jwoww to a wrestling match

The Jeff and Karen Jarrett wedding ceremony started. Eric Young and Orlando Jordan are involved the wedding. Kurt Angle attacked Jeff Jarrett immediately. Karen Angle was supposed to go into the cake, but it appeared she messed up her spot. It was a very short segment. They are teasing that the wedding will still take place later in the show. Young was the ring bearer and wore a tuxedo t-shirt, and Orlando was the flower girl.

Scott Steiner beat Rob Terry. Steiner won the match with the Steiner Recliner.

Matt Morgan defeated Hernandez by disqualification.

The main event of the first taping is Jeff Hardy vs. a mystery opponent for the TNA Title.

They aired a 3-3-11 video. Yes, really.

Sting defeated Jeff Hardy to win the TNA Title. Sting wore a new outfit with red sequins and had an old school look. Sting hit the Scorpion Death Drop and scored the clean pin.
Hopefully the crowd is good at least because this show sounds fucking ABYSMAL.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
3-3-11 how original

Ben

Reaction score
Guess there thinking people are really going to be interested in Sting again after all the WWE buzz. Thing is the interest was there for Sting to finally come to TNA and take on Taker, no one is going to give 2 shits that he's back in TNA holding talent back once again.

Still looking forwars to this show though just cause it's on the road.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
scaled.php

scaled.php

Ben

Reaction score
Sting looks pretty out of shape, still though looks like they got a decent crowd for the show, be interesting to see if they had to paper it though.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You know they papered it like always.

SAL

Reaction score
He's in fantastic shape considering that he's 51 years old. It's remarkably dumb that he comes back and wins the title on a free show with no buildup, in part considering that he's 51 years old.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
3-3-11 you got to be fucking kidding me :lol:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I would have posted the spoilers myself as I am mod of the section but I've been too busy laughing my ass of at
They aired a 3-3-11 video. Yes, really.

Sting defeated Jeff Hardy to win the TNA Title. Sting wore a new outfit with red sequins and had an old school look. Sting hit the Scorpion Death Drop and scored the clean pin.
ever since I read it about an hour ago via my cell phone.