Official Impact Spoilers Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Post complete spoilers for TNA Impact here.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Tara sings her entrance theme with Generation Me pretending to play guitars in the background. Mickie James attacks Tara but Gen Me hold her down so Tara can beat on her. Eric Young makes the save. Mickie then challenges Tara to a steel cage match.

- Backstage Bischoff is furious at AJ Styles for losing the TV Title to Douglas Williams. Rhino comes in and asks about getting a new contract. Eric writes "NO" on a piece of paper and gives it to him and Fortune toss him out of the building.

- Immortal comes out minus Hardy and Hogan comes out. Bischoff calls out Matt Morgan and says nothing will happen to him. Morgan comes out but stays outside the ring. Eric announces Morgan vs Anderson for next week with the winner getting a title shot. Morgan says Anderson is not cleared to wrestle. Eric says he will compete and if he doesn't he will be fired.

- Backstage Brother Ray is with someone unknown person dressed as Devon. He says anyone can be his partner because he is the heart and soul of Team 3D. He slaps the unknown guy on the chest and he says Oh My Brother Testify".

(1) "Team 3D" vs Ink Inc. Moore pins "Devon" with a neck breaker.

(2) The Motor City Machine Guns d. Gunner & Murphy on a DQ when Beer Money got involved in the match.

- Backstage Matt Morgan asks Anderson if he is going to wrestle tonight. He says yes and Morgan argues with him about it.

(3) The Beautiful People d. Daffney & Sarita in a tournament match for the vacant Knockouts Tag Team Titles.

- A casket is rolled out to the ring. Pope cuts a promo from inside and vows revenge on Abyss.

(4) Douglas Williams d. Abyss to retain the TV Title. Styles attacked Doug after the match and gave him a Styles Clash on the stage.

(5) Mickie James d. Tara in a steel cage match that was said to be very good.

There were two matches that had to be re-taped at tonight's TNA Impact tapings. The first, Brother Ray and a parody of "Brother Devon" vs. Ink Inc. and Gunner & Murphy vs. TNA Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns in a non-title match with Beer Money on commentary.

The "Team 3D" match had the same finish both times with Ink Inc. winning after a Samoan drop/neckbreaker combo but the real Devon came out to save "Devon" for the second taping. The tag match had the same finish with The Motor City Machine Guns winning via disqualification and beating up Gunner & Murphy with nightsticks.

The better of each tape will be included on Thursday's edition of TNA Impact. I would expect the second taping to be the one included but no word as to why either one of the matches were re-taped.

BOOM BITCHES

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Liking the fact that Mickie/Tara in a cage match is gonna main event Impact.

Fuzzbuzz

Reaction score
Liking the fact that Mickie/Tara in a cage match is gonna main event Impact.

Not necessarily. The taped order isn't the set-in-stone running order. Taping allows them to juggle things about.

Ben

Reaction score
Think these are for the 16th and then part of the show for the week after
-Robert Roode defeated Chris Sabin with the Double R Spinebuster

-We get an in-promo between Matt Morgan and Mr. Anderson. Morgan is questioning whether Anderson is actually still hurt or not. There's a bit of tension between the two. Jeff Hardy interrupts and says that Morgan may be playing Anderson and could still be with Fortune. He called himself and Kazarian bad asses.

-Jay Lethal defeated Robbie E to win the X Division Championship. Cookie interferes mid match but Christy Hemme comes out and takes care of her, handcuffing herself to Cookie. After the match, Lethal and Hemme celebrate with a kiss.

-Orlando Jordan and Eric Young defeated Generation Me when Jordan submitted Max. Young wore the old TNA World Title to the ring. He started a battle royal which involved the referee. Eventually the match returned to normal. Two girls accompanied EY and OJ to the ring.

-Madison Rayne and Tara defeated Mickie James and Miss Tessmacher in a Knockouts Tag Title Tournament Match. Tara used a hard elbow protector on Mickie James.

-Backstage, Kazarian cuts a mini promo about the tag team main event tonight. He runs into Fortune's new bodyguard before saying something else.

-Brother Ray lays out an open challenge to anyone to face him. Apparently he is going by the name of Bully Ray now.

-Bully Ray defeated Amazing Red with the "Bully Bomb." He was going to attack Red after the match but Devon made the save.

-Rob Van Dam defeated Rob Terry with the Five Star Frog Splash

-We get another Double J MMA Invitational for 100,000 dollars. This time a fan named Jay accepts and is swiftly submitted by Jarrett to a Rear Naked Choke. Hot segment from the crowd.

-Jeff Hardy and Kazarian defeated Matt Morgan and Mr. Anderson when Hardy hit the Twist of Hate on Morgan. Anderson's head was badly bandaged up during the match. Rob Terry interfered knocking Anderson to the outside distracting Morgan long enough for the finish.

-This show starts with an Immortal promo (without Hulk Hogan). Bischoff says that he and Immortal will take care of what a judge shouldn't. The Champions in TNA: Jay Lethal (X Division Champion), Motor City Machine Guns (Tag Team Champions) and Douglas Williams (TV Champion) are all invited to the ring. Bischoff announced that all will have warm up matches. Lethal will face Abyss, The Guns will face AJ Styles and Kazarian and Douglas Williams will face Rob Terry. They shake hands when Immortal jumps the champions and beat them down. Rob Van Dam makes the save and clears Immortal from the ring. He vows tonight to find out his opponent for Genesis.

-The Motor City Machine Guns defeated AJ Styles and Kazarian when Shelley pinned Styles. After the match, Beer Money laid out the Guns and celebrated with the belts.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
So is Rob Terry with Immortal now or is he like Rhino and trying out for a spot so to speak?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lol @ "Bully Ray" so cheesy. As far as Terry goes I say he is gonna end up with Immortal to take the spot that Morgan had basically as the muscle.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Makes sense but who would replace Douglas Williams in the hard nose technician role?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I can't help but feel he is gonna pull a Tomko and just turn back heel. Just not sold that they are gonna keep him face. However if they did I say that is where Wolfe would come in. He has history with Fortune and was trying to get in the group so would make sense.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Problem with that theory is that he is not on TNA right now and last time he was he was teaming with Magnus in London Brawling.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well as long as he is still contracted with them it's possible but who knows man could be on the chopping block I guess.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I was thinking Rhino was gonna take his spot in the group but thats apparently out.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Bully Ray as a name sucks. I was wondering if Miss Tessmacher was ever going to re-appear, seeing as she hasn't been seen for a while. So i'll be looking forward to that. And I also forgot that Rob Terry is still with TNA.