Official Impact Spoilers Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
He's prob on his way along with Sting, Nash will be back to even after talking all the shit he did about TNA.

The Nicker

Reaction score
This is going to be damn good. TNA is going to be kicking ass within the next month. However, I don't like Little Red hyping up the new "They." He's too new to the company to be doing that.

Steiner is a good surprise and could do good in those huge brawl segments, but that is the only thing he's good at. I ain't expecting awesome matches out of him, but I don't think any of you should shit on that fact. I mean, you're all WWE fans, right? There's tons of shitty wrestling there.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This is going to be damn good. TNA is going to be kicking ass within the next month. However, I don't like Little Red hyping up the new "They." He's too new to the company to be doing that.

Steiner is a good surprise and could do good in those huge brawl segments, but that is the only thing he's good at. I ain't expecting awesome matches out of him, but I don't think any of you should shit on that fact. I mean, you're all WWE fans, right? There's tons of shitty wrestling there.
This isn't 05-06 WWE is a better "Wrestling" company than TNA is now.

But anyways don't really care for the MEM comeback thing outside the funny segments from Steiner and Booker if he comes in. Also will be surprised if Nash comes back though since he is really anti TNA right now.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
So chances are that this They vs Immortal feud is going to essentially be full of already established (and several over the hill) WWE/WCW guys with very few TNA guys involved who could benefit from this.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Dont you remember 39 year old Sting owning the nWo in 1997? Who did you want to push back then as the top face? Giant? DDP?A-still green Goldberg, Benoit?

Gotta love the smarks.

And Mercer aka Little Red seems to be getting a push, first he owns JJ weeks ago, then he makes that fat bastard called Abyss his bitch, and he will bring "THEY" Version 2 @AAO.

Main event of next week will be RVD/Anderson vs BMI, the rest is for the week after.

Oh right, Sting, the guy with serious neck issues who talked about how he wouldn't mind jumping back to the WWE. Yeah, that was a horrible idea. Luckily Kurt Angle isn't like that.

Kicking ass? Sure. Having the same people who were involved in the nWo angle over a decade ago is just so damn entertaining, I don't think I can take it. But I mean, we're all TNA fans, right? There's tons of shitty booking there.

And there's not tons of shitty wrestling in TNA? I mean, Mr. Kennedy, he's just a top notch talent.

Reaction score
Alternative Spoilers

Dark Match
-El Generico defeated TJ Perkins with a Top Rope Brainbustahh!

Impact
-We get a Kurt Angle promo to start. He talks trash about Jeff and Karen! Immortal eventually come out. Eric Bischoff asks Angle if he is supposed to rehire him just because of a few attacks. He sends Immortal to take out Angle and they successfully do so. Tommy Mercer AKA Little Red AKA Crimson comes out with a weapon and clears Immortal from the ring. Ric Flair is going berserk and then reinstates Kurt Angle into TNA. Immortal vs Kurt Angle and Crimson is made for later on.

-In Bischoff's office, Bischoff is questioning Flair for reinstating Kurt. Flair doesn't give a damn!

-Angelina Love won a Six Knockout Elimination Match. It was Angelina Love, Mickie James and Velvet Sky vs Madison Rayne, Tara and Sarita. Sarita pinned Velvet Sky with a rollup. Mickie eliminated Madison Rayne with a clothesline. Sarita eliminated Mickie with a Crucifix Pin. Angelina Love eliminated Tara with the Botox Injection. Angelina Love reverses a rollup to pin Sarita and win the match.

-Backstage Kurt Angle is on the phone with someone telling them he needs them here.

-Max Buck defeated Amazing Red and Chris Sabin following a Rope Hung DDT. Kazarian was on commentary.

-Jeff Jarrett and Karen argue backstage.

-Velvet Sky is freaking out elsewhere accusing Winter of attacking her. She tells Angelina Love she needs to take care of Winter or else she will.

-Jeff Hardy in-ring promo. He pretty much says he will regain the TNA World Title. Mr. Anderson comes to the ring and refutes his claims.

-Velvet Sky comes to the ring and calls out Winter. As Winter comes out, Velvet attacks her and they brawl. Eventually Winter gains control until Angelina Love comes out and breaks it up. Velvet is pissed and Angelina Love and leaves in a huff.

-We get a Pope promo where he apologizes to Samoa Joe. He claims Joe isn't a role model and the fans shouldn't be cheering him. Next week he will invite someone to give their confessions to the Pope.

-Ric Flair is hyping up Immortal backstage. Eric Young is there as well for some reason. Flair questions his presence. Young claims he is a world champion and then Flair yells for him to get out.

-Mr. Anderson defeated Matt Hardy with a reversal. Jeff Hardy runs out and tries attacking Anderson. Eventually Rob Van Dam makes the save.

-During the Angle/Crimson vs Immortal Handicap Match, the referee goes down. All of Immortal comes in to beat Angle and Crimson down. Matt Morgan tries to come out and save them but is also beat down. The lights go out and when they come on, Scott Steiner is in the ring with a Pipe and clear Immortal from the ring.

Dark Match/Xplosion
-Winter defeated Sarita with a Swinging Backbreaker.

-Rob Terry defeated Orlando Jordan with a Full Nelson Slam. Eric Young was at ringside doing his stuff. At one point his actions distracted Orlando Jordan leading to the finish.

That EY/Flair segment looks funny.

Reaction score
I didn't know they were giving El Generico a tryout match. That's awesome! :D

Winter vs. Velvet could be a very interesting feud. I hope this doesn't lead to the end of The Beautiful People though. I like Velvet and Angelina together.

Baller

Reaction score
Results courtesy of PWInsider.com:

TNA Impact results for 2/3/11:

*Ink, Inc. defeated Gunner and Murphy.

*Scott Steiner, Crimson and Kurt Angle go over their game-plan to reveal They to the World.

*Jeremy Buck defeated Jay Lethal and Douglas Williams to enter the Against All Odds Four Way for the X-Division championship. Max Buck was doing commentary and came to the ring to help his brother.

*In his office, Eric Bischoff is freaking out that Ric Flair isn't there. AJ Styles and Robert Roode, among others, calm him down. Bischoff makes AJ promise that Jeff Hardy will get the belt back tonight for Immortal and Styles does.

*TNA champion Mr. Anderson comes down to the ring and asks Jeff Hardy to come down and grace us with his presence. Hardy comes down to the ring. Anderson then cuts a promo on both his and Hardy's time in WWE and how Vince McMahon was always in control of everything. He goes on to hype tonight's title match and both agree that there will be no outside interference tonight and this match is dedicated to both of Hardy and Anderson fan groups, so may the best man win. They shake to end the segment.

*Mickie James defeated Sarita in a bout where you had to knock out your opponent to win. Madison Rayne attacked James after.

*Jeff Hardy went to Eric Bischoff's office and made him promise Immortal would not interfere. Bischoff initially refused but finally agreed.

Bully Ray vs. The Pope turned into an angle. Before the match, Ray was treating SoCal Val really bad to the point she started crying. He then cut a promo on Devon, saying the Pope is better than Devon ever was. The Pope then cut a promo on Samoa Joe, announcing it's Joe vs. Pope at Against All Odds. Pope announces he and Ray are now a team. Joe and Devon come out and they have a tag match instead. Joe chases Pope to the back. Ray and Devon are left alone. Devon nails him with a chair and is dominating when referees and security hold them apart. As Ray is leaving, he spit a beer on two fans that were Devon's sons.

*Mr. Anderson comes out first and does the mic bit but gets attacked from behind by Jeff Hardy. They brawl down the ramp and around ringside. Security breaks them up and they finally get in the ring for the start of their match.

During the match, a ref is bumped and Immortal hits the ring and starts beating down Anderson, but then The Fortune members stop and attack Hardy and the rest of Immortal. So, "They" are AJ Styles, Kazarian and Beer Money. Matt Hardy, Rob Terry, Jeff Hardy, Gunner and Murphy look on in shock. Styles starts cutting a promo but Bischoff comes out and calls AJ an ungrateful son of a b**ch. Styles says that Bischoff ran another company into the ground but they aren't letting Bischoff do it to TNA. There's a mention that a ruling will be made in March over the power struggle between Hulk Hogan and Dixie Carter as well. So, it's Fortune vs. Immortal.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Figured this was worth posting.

- Eric Bischoff mentioned Booker T and Kevin Nash in the opener of last night's TNA iMPACT tapings. Bischoff said they both wouldn't be here and said Nash called him, but he told him to take the money, get a new action figure, dye his hair and "do it." Regarding Booker T, Bischoff asked, "who cares what he's doing?"

Ben

Reaction score
Tuesday Night Taping Results

Dark Match
-Jay Lethal and a guy named Justin Starr defeated Robbie E and Josh Daniels following a Top Rope Elbow Drop

Impact
-We get an in-ring promo with the remaining members of Immortal. Eric Bischoff trash talks Fortune who eventually come to the ring. After Jarrett runs down Fortune, both members of Beer Money have a word. They say they helped build TNA but now its filled with washed up hasbeens. Immortal jumped Fortune when Scott Steiner, Crimson and Kurt Angle made the save.

-Backstage Winter and Velvet Sky are fighting until Angelina Love breaks them up. She talks it out and claims that if they don't work together tonight then they will get killed.

-In his office, Eric Bischoff gives the returning Hernandez a pep talk. He claims he and Hulk Hogan saw something in Hernandez and hopes he will help Immortal. Hernandez agrees!

-Rob Van Dam, Samoa Joe and Brother Devon defeated Matt Hardy, Bully Ray and The Pope in a 6-Man Tables Match. Samoa Joe chased Pope to the back early in the match. After interference from Brother Devon's kids, Devon was able to put Ray through a table.

-After its announced that on March 3rd, both Karen and Jeff Jarrett will renew their wedding vows, the Jarrett's get an in-ring promo. They have a contract in hand and smuck it up in the ring. Kurt Angle comes out and signs the contract. If Kurt wins at Against All Odds, he gets sole custody of the Angle children, but if Jarrett wins at Against All Odds, Kurt has to give Karen away to Jeff on March 3rd.

-Sarita, Rosita (Divina Fly), Tara and Madison Rayne defeated the Beautiful People, Winter and Mickie James in an 8-Woman Tag when Rosita pinned Velvet Sky with a Moonsault after she was distracted by Winter. Both Winter and Velvet argued throughout their entrances and the match. After the match, Mickie James and Madison Rayne exchanged words. They didn't get physical but did set up their match at the PPV.

-Later in the night was supposed to be Beer Money vs Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett. There was a pretape between Beer Money and Kurt Angle where Angle pumped Beer Money up. Robert Roode offered his spot in the match to Kurt Angle, who accepted.

-Mr. Anderson defeated Matt Morgan after Hernandez destroyed Morgan following a ref bump. During the match, Jeff Hardy sat atop a Ladder and taunted Anderson. After the match, Hernandez attacked Anderson as well allowing Jeff Hardy to come into the ring and hit a Swanton Bomb. At Against All Odds, Mr. Anderson vs Jeff Hardy in a Ladder Match.

-Robbie E defeated Suicide and Brian Kendrick in a 3-Way Contender's Match. Suicide hit his finisher on Kendrick but Robbie E stole the pin. It will be Max Buck vs Jeremy Buck vs Robbie E at Against All Odds.

-AJ Styles and Kurt Angle defeated Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett. After the match Jarrett and Hardy attacked Angle and AJ. Fortune, Crimson, and Steiner came out for the save but was taken down by the remainder of Immortal. Rob Van Dam unsuccessfully made the save before being beaten down. Eventually Mr. Anderson came out and ended up clearing Immortal from the ring.

Xplosion
-Max Buck defeated Chris Sabin with the Spinning Blockbuster

Good to see Hernandez back, and a heel in immortal. He's run as a face flooped so a fresh start is what he needed.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Impact Taping for 2/17

Impact started with Eric Bischoff and Immortal coming to ring to introduce the new TNA Champion Jeff Hardy. They spoke about having the TNA Champion, and Hulk Hogan coming back. They said they don't need Fortune. Eric talked about Ric Flair missing all this time and said he has one week to let Eric know where he's been.

Flair's music hit. He came down and said he's a god and no one questions him. Flair spoke about how the Hardys and him go way back. He said he's cool with Hulk and Eric, and only a god could break groups and bring them back together. He said he would talk with Eric later. Flair started to walk out and told some ringside girls he would see them in the hotel later.

1. Hernandez defeated Douglas Williams. Hernandez attacked Williams when he was on ramp way the match was quick Williams may have been hurt with a powerbomb move. He looked like he landed wrong on his neck. There were four Knockouts fighting outside [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]the [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]ring[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. I couldn't tell you there names because I really dislike TNA's Knockout division aside form Tara and [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Mickie [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]James[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR].

They prepared the ring with a luau type set with roasted pig and all.

The Pope came out. I started to think he would make fun of Samoa Joe. He got a mic in his hand and the crowd started a "you tapped out" chant. Pope claimed he is still standing, and laying before him (the pig) is a sloppy Joe. Pope says he can perform a miracle by feeding all of the sloppy joe. Samoa Joe's music hit. He came down to [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]the [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]ring[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. Joe slammed Pope through the pig and the table.

Robbie was given some mic time. He said dude a lot and said that when his shades come off, he's pissed. Kazarian came out and pushed the idea that the X Division built TNA. He asked Robbie to send Cookie to the back and prove himself. Cookie left and the match started.

2. Kazarian defeated Robbie E (w/Cookie) to retain the X Division Title. After five minutes of back and forth action, Cookie ran out with a big purse and attacked Kazarian. Traci Brooks came out and attacked Cookie.

[COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Backstage[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], Flair found Fourtune in the locker room. At this point, we couldn't tell which side Ric was on.

3. Matt hardy defeated A.J. Styles. Matt has lost weight and looks better compared to when he arrived in TNA. Flair came to ringside and cheered on Styles. A.J. went to the top rope and Flair knocked him off and helped Hardy get the win. Flair started stomping on A.J. Fortune came out to A.J.'s side to help him. Hardy and Flair ran away.

Mr. Anderson made his entrance and called Eric Bischoff to [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]the [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]ring[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. Anderson was pissed due to Rob Van Dam getting a match against Jeff Hardy instead of him. Bischoff said the network demanded the match and they write the check. It sounds like they are making fun of WWE and the PG rating. Eric said the network doesn't like words like "asshole." Eric wouldn't make a three-way match, but offered Anderson the referee spot in the match between Hardy and Van Dam. Anderson shook Erick's hand and then slammed him to the ground.

4. Sarita and Rosita defeated The Beautiful People.

We were waiting for the main event. Mike Tenay and Taz were talking when Bully Ray came out. Taz yelled at Ray, who knocked off Tenay's headset and walked off. Ray didn't have a mic, so it was hard to hear what was said.

It was announced that Flair accepted an offer to fight A.J. Styles next Thursday on Impact, which will be taped on Tuesday.

5. Jeff Hardy defeated Rob Van Dam with Mr. Anderson as special referee. As Anderson came out, I was reminded that TNA changed the ref shirt having a huge TNA logo on the back. RVD came out. Hardy broke through a white screen for his intro. Anderson took the ref job serious, but you can never tell who he wanted to win, if he even cared, or just wanted the shot again.

Rvd and Jeff went back and forth with lots of two counts. Hardy got the win and held up the belt in front of Anderson, who slammed Hardy's hand down. RVD stopped Anderson from kicking Hardy after the slam. RVD pointed to the ref shirt, and Anderson slammed RVD to the ground and walked out of the ring to end the Impact taping.

TNA Xplosion

1. Gunner and Murphy defeated Eric Young and Orlando Jordan. I'm sorry for those that hate him, but I love Eric Young. He is so funny. By the way, he came out in blue tights with a knight stick and a blue barricade. There were tons of "EY" chants. Orlando did most of the work. Young tried to jump in the ring, but the ref stopped him because they didn't actually tag. Eric said "but they want me" and pointed to crowd. Gunner and Murphy got the win.

Looks decent enough. Flair turning on Fourtune is predictable imo.

Giving away RVD/Hardy on free TV for the title after all the build is fuckin ridiculous.

Reaction score
How exactly was it predictable? He turns on his proteges to be involved with a group of jobbers. Go Flair.

Agreed with the title match, although it does clear the way for AJ/Jeff down the line

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler