• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TV Official Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Ben

Premier was really good....everything with the Hound and Ayra was great and the kings landing and nights watch storylines delivered also. Much like last season though I could give 2 shits less about what Danny is doing. Would be nice to see something actually happen with her but seems like she's just going to walk around the essos and get naked on occasion.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

It was truly amazing, loved the one killing by Sandor with the knife. I noticed a small change with the former knight/current fool and Sansa, as that meeting took place well before and the conversation was very different.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Best episode of Game of Thrones period.

Oberyn is awesome, I cant wait to see what goes on with him. Bolton making his play for the north should be interesting as well.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
My friends and I were legit cheering at the end and one of them brought up the fact that we just watched a 14 year old boy die in front of his family.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Honestly expected them to hold that off until the season finale, and finally leave off on a good note. As soon as I heard "Oh, the pie" I knew I was wrong. It was laughter with me & my friends.

punk13

Had to wait 4 seasons but finally that Bastard, Joffery is done.

Only two episodes in and season 4 is already Awesome!!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Pretty sad Joffery died his heel antics had me in stitches all the time
Great character, but I can't lie and say I'll miss him.

Wonder how Tyrion gets out of this one....also, think the mom poisoned her son?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Great character, but I can't lie and say I'll miss him.

Wonder how Tyrion gets out of this one....also, think the mom poisoned her son?

I thought that at first but I rewatched it a few times and I think Grandma Tyrell did it and the fool was in on it somehow since he got Sansa to come with him.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Only person at the table to touch the glass was Sansa had her fingers right inside. I'd guess poison courtesy of the old lady. Another reason she had to run off so quickly.