• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TV Official Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Ozymandias

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion Thread

He's fantastic, but Tywin and Ayra are my favourites. The scenes with those two in Season 2 stole the show, amazing acting.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Tywin definitely gets my nomination for best dressed.

ell82IT.jpg

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Lord Baelish is definitely one of my favorites throughout the whole show. Loved him on The Wire as well.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Episode 6 of this season was freakin' awesome, some of the best dialogue of the season so far. My favorite part had to be Lord Baelish's speech towards the end, he's definitely my favorite minor-ish (He's not really that minor, but isn't too major either) character on the show.

CaptainxBumout

Yeah little finger seems like a minor character but he's really set a lot of things in motion. As Varys said, he could be the most dangerous man in all of Westeros. Sad to see some of the best nudity gone haha.