Official Football Discussion Thread 2012/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
rofl Man Utd and Chelsea.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Erm yeah, I know Man Utd fans who were laughing at us when that happened, genius.

Our turn to laugh now.

Aniking

Reaction score
Erm yeah, I know Man Utd fans who were laughing at us when that happened, genius.

Our turn to laugh now.

And that makes you so much better than them?

Give yourself a pat on the back. You've earned it.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
rofl Man Utd and Chelsea.

Kind funny how you laugh at two clubs that are higher in the league table than you. Also lol'd at the fact you called Chelsea a small club when they've won a lot more trophies than Lolsernal have recently

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
And you'll still fail to get promoted! :Bully:

Championship is really interesting this year as for the first time in awhile there are no stand out teams who would serious think will dominate and go up automatically, even the ones who came down last year have their issues.

I do think Cardiff might do it this year, will go for them and Palace to finish top and second. For play-offs I pick Blackburn, Leicester, Blackpool and Leeds with Leicester to come get promoted.

Lewb

Reaction score
Championship is really interesting this year as for the first time in awhile there are no stand out teams who would serious think will dominate and go up automatically, even the ones who came down last year have their issues.

I do think Cardiff might do it this year, will go for them and Palace to finish top and second. For play-offs I pick Blackburn, Leicester, Blackpool and Leeds with Leicester to come get promoted.

Palace have a very similar team to what we had last year, a 11-man team full of stars and then a very mediocre bench, and a small squad past that. Once the January rush of games come in and the squad is stretched and injuries come in I think they'll start to fall off the pace.

Blackburn to win the league for me. Second half of the league when Leon Best is fit, him and Rhodes will run the show. I'll be happy with second.

Lewb

Reaction score
Kind funny how you laugh at two clubs that are higher in the league table than you. Also lol'd at the fact you called Chelsea a small club when they've won a lot more trophies than Lolsernal have recently

Arsenal are a bigger club than Chelsea. You just have to have a bus pass and a pension to remember it.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Chelsea only have a 9 year history, before Abramovich they were the whipping boys of London.

Looking forward to seeing us beat Montpellier and Galatasaray to trounce Man Utd though. We are probablt gonna be the only team to win in Europe this week tbh.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Chelsea only have a 9 year history, before Abramovich they were the whipping boys of London.

Looking forward to seeing us beat Montpellier and Galatasaray to trounce Man Utd though. We are probablt gonna be the only team to win in Europe this week tbh.
Going to laugh at you if your prediction is wrong. Nearly half time and 0-0, such a GREAT trouncing.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Again, we will be the only British team to win in Europe this week, maybe Liverpool.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Again, we will be the only British team to win in Europe this week, maybe Liverpool.
Big deal, it's not like the result mattered did it. Qualified with 2 games to spare and topped the group already. Also awful prediction on the trouncing cork.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I don't care whether you got battered or not, you lost and that's good enough for me.

Maybe QPR can get their first win on Saturday too now.

Status
Not open for further replies.