• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Football Discussion Thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus this thread has become predictable as shit now.
Maybe if some people weren't so one sided like the cork it wouldn't be predictable. If you go back on all my posts I back up my points and largely respect most peoples views, often defending myself against 5 or so others.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
lol you're just as bad as he is, first fucking thing you did was post 2 troll replies.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Only doing what he does every night United play. Whatever at least I keep this section active. Of course I'll be overlooked for sports poster of the month again because apparently posting two words 'Eli Manning' every time a player gets a touch down in NFL is better.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
LOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAH ARSENAL.

The supposed better teams than United in the BPL all losing/lost. United haters looking silly again after celebrating United going 2 down after 20 mins. Can you hear the Arsenal, City and Chelscum sing? I can't hear a fucking thing.

You beat a pub team, we lost to a very good team full of internationals.

Feel free to celebrate though, like I said we will see what happens a week on Saturday.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

Feel free to celebrate though, like I said we will see what happens a week on Saturday.
A pub team that was 7 games unbeaten away in Europe. zzzzzzz your talk of how we beat lesser opposition is boring me. I could say how you lost to a pub team this weekend, but unlike you I respect all opposition, and rather than judging which team will win based on recent results, I judge it on recent results against the team we're actually playing. You still think you'll smash us, but the stats don't lie, we beat you both times we faced last season and you always struggle against us.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Lets play trivia, name one well known player for Braga other than Hugo Viana.

Now do the same for Schalke.

This is what I'm getting at. You are bragging about struggling to beat a mediocre European side yet we lost to a solid team who will probably go through to the knockout stages.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Lets play trivia, name one well known player for Braga other than Hugo Viana.

Now do the same for Schalke.

This is what I'm getting at. You are bragging about struggling to beat a mediocre European side yet we lost to a solid team who will probably go through to the knockout stages.

I never bragged about it. I simply copied what you've been doing every time United lose, or even won. I like to respect other clubs, but I find it hard to do so when people like you are constantly writing us off, when the fact remains our weak squad as you call it, lost the league on Goal Difference last year. I just wish you'd open your eyes and realize the chances of you smashing us are about as low as the chances that QPR avoid relegation.. You make intelligent points at times, but most of the time you seem like your just trolling because you have no real back up as to how you will smash us. If you do, I will hold my hands up and admit I was wrong, respect Arsenal like I respect every team that beats us, before looking ahead to the next game.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I said we would smash you once, I don't know why you are harping on about it.

Do I still believe that? Yes, and I haven't said anything else other than we will see what happens when we go to Old Trafford on Nov 3rd.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Braga are a good side who have came 2nd & 3rd in their league in recent years. Apart from Viana, they have a few good players and also a lot of young players who are Portugese U21 internationals. They finished ahead of Sporting last year and in 09/10 ahead of Sporting and a Porto side which contained the likes of Hulk, Falcao, Meireles, Guarin, Belluschi, Rodriguez and more. They aren't the minnows you make them out to be.

Pete

Reaction score

Braga are far from a pub team! It's not exactly like narrowly beating Crawley Town after almost going behind (like we did a couple of years ago). They're more like the Spurs/Newcastle of Portugal, they always give larger teams a run for their money.

[MENTION=15]Prodigy[/MENTION]: I do agree we have a weak side this year, at least compared to the sort of side we SHOULD have. The squad is far too attack-centric, if Shrek or RVP are not there we crumble. Plus we had to bring a senior citizen back because we had no better options. The defence is largely pathetic (aside from, again, the aging players in it) and the midfield is wobbly. So [MENTION=718]The Cork[/MENTION] does have a point there. He just takes it to the extreme, kind of like I do when hating Sheamus. You won't be able to sway him any more than you can sway me about Sheamus.

Last edited:

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I'm dreading the Chelsea game on Sunday, especially with our defense lately. Just a shame that Phil Jones and Chris Smalling are both back in light training and won't be ready to play for a few more weeks yet, as we could do with both of them Sunday.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Think its fair to say its a big couple of weeks for Utd, even this early its fair to say that if they get anything less than four points from Chelsea and Arsenal games it would be a blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.