Official Football Discussion Thread 2011/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I pick either West Ham or Blackpool to win the playoffs. I guess I wouldn't mind the Blues coming up, but only if Villa don't go down. The second city derby belongs in the top flight and natural I don't them to have that over us.

Hodgson is a good choice, just wonder how he will deal with the preasure if things go wrong. Do think it is a mis-chanced with Redknapp, it would have be the perfect time to take him, but Roy deserves his chance.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Blackpool are a goal up against Birmingham, with the second half just under way.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Arsenal 2012/2013 jerseys

Arsenal-Home-Kit-2012-20131.jpg

So this is officially new jersey for Arsenal for season 2012/2013. To be honest, my opinion is, that this is total bullshit. Your thoughts?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Looks the same as this years IMO, just with the additions on the sleeves

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Yeah .. and exactly those sleeves are disgusting .. LOL

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I didn't buy this seasons Man Utd home kit because it was similar to the one we wore 2 seasons ago.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Arsenal-Home-Kit-2012-20131.jpg

So this is officially new jersey for Arsenal for season 2012/2013. To be honest, my opinion is, that this is total bullshit. Your thoughts?

My opinion is what the fuck is blue doing on an Arsenal kit, we are red and white.

Aniking

Reaction score
People make too much of a big deal out of what jerseys look like. They'll wear this every home game and nobody will even care.

I don't have any problem with it. Why? It's just a jersey.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I don't mind the design it's not too bad anyways.

Just wish ManUtd wore Green/Yellow for away lol

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I love the fact that there were big games in the league yesterday and people are going on about a new kit! lol.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Very happy that QPR won against Stoke over the weekend, keeps our hopes alive to stay in the top flight. Just need to hold on for one more game which will be tough since we play Man City and Bolton play Stoke so they have a chance of jumping over us.

Surprised that Liverpool beat Chelsea 4-1 yesterday. It means that Chelsea have to win the Champions League final if they want to take part in Champions League next year. Loving that top spot is still up for grabs and that three teams can still take third.

Lewb

Reaction score
You think you all got problems. Cardiff City are being change from a 113 years of being a blue-wearing home club, known as "Bluebirds" our Malaysian owners have decided we're no longer blue, but red. At home. And we're no longer having a bird as our crest. Why?

"Red sells in Asia. Blue don't."

For fucking real that is too.

I'm so bastard disappointed our club is turning into a franchise. We better get the funding to actually get promoted for all the bullshit changes happening to my club.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That's terrible that they are throwing away more than a centuries history just because they want to make some money out of it. Surely they realise that if you have a popular enough brand it will sell regardless of the colour. I hope for the fans sake that they pump money into making it a quality side and don't leave after five years.

Aniking

Reaction score
I don't understand Di Matteo's decision to rest Drogba, Mata, Kalou, Meireles, Lampard, Cole, Bosingwa and Cech. Chelsea needed to win that game to keep their Top 4 hopes alive, because if they won it then there would be only 3 points that split us in 3rd to them in 6th.

Their final game of the season is at Stamford Bridge against a now relegated Blackburn side, who would be completely demoralised from their loss to Wigan that ensured their relegation and Wigan's survival. If there was ever a match to rest your stars, that would be the game, so then they would go into the Champions League game fresh and injury free, Chelsea could play a second string team and likely pull out a victory, then they would hope for Arsenal, Tottenham and Newcastle to drop points so then they could steal a Top 4 spot.

That's the perfect situation for them, but it's gone now, although I'm definitely not complaining. I just don't see the logic in Di Matteo's decision.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Doesn't make much sense to me either, it is like he had already given up on the chance to finish top four and so rested the stars. As you said it would have made a lot more sense to rest them against Blackburn since they still should win even with a depleted side.

Status
Not open for further replies.