• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
If Redknapp leaves for England, I wonder if Mourinho would be interested in that job.

Sounds ridiculous, leaving Real for Spurs, but I think he'd do it.

Aniking

Reaction score
Depends if he has some sort of "connection" with Chelsea considering his past success there.

Couldn't go wrong picking up a top team from Redknapp. Could be a better choice than a Chelsea team in pieces, although he'd probably enjoy the challenge of rebuilding them.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Exactly.

They'd probably give him a shit-load of money too.

Can't see him not having better options than Spurs though thats the only thing, Man City would probably sack Mancini on the spot if Mourinho was available.

Medo

Reaction score
Mourinho should stay in Madrid, he is doing great job so far

Aniking

Reaction score
Mourinho should stay in Madrid, he is doing great job so far

That's true, but he's apparently unhappy with Madrid. He gets booed for his tactics, which the players sometimes change mid-match, and he is fed up with living there and wants to go back to England. If you're unhappy somewhere, why stay if two of the top Football jobs in the country you want to live in are available?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Plus he's yet to beat Barcelona since he arrived at Real, which has angered some fans.

If Redknapp does leave Spurs at the end of the season to manage England, then Mourinho would probably be one of the candidates. I mean, Harry's turned them into a team that was already fighting for relegation when he joined after they sacked Juande Ramos. And now, last season they were playing Champions League football. This season they were playing in the Europa League. And hopefully they'll finish 3rd and automatically qualify for next seasons Champions League.

Echo

Reaction score
Exactly.

They'd probably give him a shit-load of money too.

Can't see him not having better options than Spurs though thats the only thing, Man City would probably sack Mancini on the spot if Mourinho was available.

I don't think Man City would sack Mancini on the spot, he is doing a very good job at the moment with them being top of the league and beating Porto in the Europa League. Also he would cost a shit load of money to pay off.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
First off I only see the point in AVB's sacking if the chairman has a replacement lined up. The timing is clearly as a result of them falling behind in the top four race.

I can't see Jose ever going back there, you never say never, but I just don't see him and Roman being able to work together again.

Spurs could be a good fit for Jose as he likes to to take over at very good teams and turn them into great championship winning teams. And I think he would have money to spend.

If Machinci wins the title then surely he will be at City next season.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Mancini will be at Man City next season regardless of whether they win the Premiership or the Europa League.

And I agree Keith. He won't go back there as long as Abramovich is still there.

Aniking

Reaction score
The only way I see Mancini being axed is if they don't win the Premier League this season and don't manage it next season either. Maybe if he wins the Premier League this season and doesn't next season, combined with a failure in the Champions League, than his head could be on the chopping block too.

Mourinho and Abramovich have allegedly patched up their issues a while ago, so I wouldn't rule it out. I'd prefer to see him go to Tottenham, because even though I'm an Arsenal fan, I'm fucking Australian and only consider our rivals as those competing for the same thing we are and not by who the closest club is to Arsenal in England. Right now I consider our main rivals to be Tottenham, Chelsea, Newcastle and Liverpool as they're competing for 3rd & 4th against us.

Apparently AVB left the Chelsea training ground in tears after his sacking because none or hardly any of the players went up to him to say goodbye. I honestly feel sorry for the guy even if I thought the writing was on the wall. I truly hope he pops up somewhere and makes waves with whatever team he manages next.

Lewb

Reaction score
I never liked AVB. I thought his signing for chelsea was an oversight of a good season and they would regret it. I don't want to say much more on this because id be running the risk of sounding like Neil Warnock (cock). I fancy a drubbing of Birmingham tonight, the team pulling together.

Cardiff played like a shower of shit sunday against West Ham. Fucking awful. Kenny Miller needs to be shown the bench for a few games, and I think McNaughton is looking pretty tired. Liam Lawrence however is a fucking awesome loan signing for us, and an extra pair of legs we needed.

Sorry Ani. But its AC Milan vs Van Persie tonight. The second best player for arsenal in the corresponding fixture was Thierry Henry. Hmmm. :/

Aniking

Reaction score
Sorry Ani. But its AC Milan vs Van Persie tonight. The second best player for arsenal in the corresponding fixture was Thierry Henry. Hmmm. :/

Is progressing through to the next round impossible for us? No. Freak turnarounds have happened before.

Will we do it? No. We've been great at home recently, but this is an in-form AC Milan. All I want is for us to win the match, that's all. Even if we just fall short and win 3-0, I'd be absolutely stoked with that result.

We're going into the match with a number of midfielders out. Wilshere has been for the season, but now he's joined by Benayoun (sick), Ramsey (injured), Arteta (rested due to concussion), Diaby (came back against Liverpool and is already injured again) and maybe Rosicky (injured). Rosicky is the only one that could be fit and join Song in the midfield.

My guess for our team is this:

GK: Szczesny

RB: Sagna
CB: Koscielny
CB: Vermaelen
LB: Gibbs

DM: Song
CM: Rosicky
AM: Oxlade-Chamberlain

RW: Walcott
ST: Van Persie
LW: Gervinho

I'd prefer Wenger give Coquelin a shot in his proper psotion (Centre Mid), have Rosicky in his usual position (Attacking Mid) then use Gervinho or Oxlade-Chamberlin on the Left Wing.

Lewb

Reaction score
There lies the problem; It's an in form AC Milan. Ibrahimovic is slotting them away for fun. Certainly not going to be a big win for AC tonight, but I do think with Arsenals injuries, they will prove to be just about too much again.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I feel sorry for him too Aniking.

There's been rumors about AVB possibly going to Inter Milan next. Ranieri has lost like 4 or 5 league games in a row now and Inter are on the verge of not qualifying for next season's CL, and they may not even make it into the Europa League either. So there's talk of Moratti getting rid of Ranieri after only a few months, and bringing in AVB.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
So fucking close.

Proud of the lads though.

Koscielny and Rosicky have been world class lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.