Official Barclays Premier League Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I like Linekar too. He knows he's not smart enough to be a pundit so he just plays neutral and gives credit where it's due. Dixon was the only one I actually listened to. Though it beats Adrian Chiles.

Totally agree. And I can't fucking stand Chiles. Everytime his annoying chubby face pops up on screen I want to cut myself. He's on a par with Colin Murray when it comes to annoyingness.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Totally agree. And I can't F**cking stand Chiles. Everytime his annoying chubby face pops up on screen I want to cut myself. He's on a par with Colin Murray when it comes to annoyingness.

You should want to cut chiles, not yourself! :dawg:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lmao yeah Chiles is abysmal. He has better guests though, Roy Keane, Martinez, Viera, Dixon etc. Keane is a boss.

England were all optimistic saying "Well at least we were hard to beat at the world cup" then Keane shot us down with "That's what you want England to be? Sorry, but you got outplayed by teams a lot worse than you. Technically, you're miles behind Spain" on world wide TV broadcasting to millions of English fans lmao.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
It's around 4am Saturday morning which means it's officially Premier-League Saturday.. :yay:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Out of the available 3 o'clock kick offs today I'll be watching Arsenal vs Sunderland.

me-too, I'm really looking forward to see how their new signings play.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Streams are sucking today but watching Arsenal now. Carzola playing pretty well, all passing is sloppy but Arsenal are dominating. Sunderland had a real good chance though, Arsenal's defence still looks shocking.