• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Barclays Premier League Thread

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Re: RE: Official Barclays Premier League Thread

ColeMiner said:
Can we not have an Official Championship thread?
Some of us aren't as fortunate as you rich d*cks. :((

Make it, me and you can lol at Mark :gusta:

Rysenberg

Legend
ColeMiner said:
Can we not have an Official Championship thread?
Some of us aren't as fortunate as you rich d*cks. :((

Just go ahead, I made an SPL one last season which was basically just Crayo and I posting lol.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
I wish the Championship had a proper show like MOTD but i'm looking forward to the PL aswell, want to see how Newcastle progress from last season, would love to see them in the top 4 just to rip the hell out of my mates but can't see it happening tbh, think last season was their best chance.

Lacky

Champion
I don't think Newcastle will make the top four this season, I think it was that kind of One-off thing.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Lacky said:
I don't think Newcastle will make the top four this season, I think it was that kind of One-off thing.

Yeah same, my dream is Sunderland get relegated, Newcastle make top 4 and Boro get promoted but unfortunately doubt it will happen, i'd do anything to see Sunderland go down and Boro go up.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
R'Albin said:
You're just left with that guy who can't stand still while he talks..

Ikr, and even when Boro beat someone 5-0 we only got 10 seconds on the show :dafuq:
Do the SPL have a show like that?

Seabs said:
I hope Sunderland get relegated also, just a horrible place with horrible people.

:true: except I still live there, just born in Boro and lived in Boro for about 6 years. :silva:

Rysenberg

Legend
ColeMiner said:
Ikr, and even when Boro beat someone 5-0 we only got 10 seconds on the show :dafuq:

Sportscene every Sunday night. The production quality is poor but we all get 5 minutes of highlights + "expert" analysis as well, would frustrate the hell out of me having to share with 63 other teams in the same amount of time.

Seabs said:
I hope Sunderland get relegated also, just a horrible place with horrible people.

:win:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Re: RE: Official Barclays Premier League Thread

ColeMiner said:

:true: except I still live there, just born in Boro and lived in Boro for about 6 years. :silva:

Except you, you're lovely.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Okay so first official game day tomorrow with the following matches lined up for the first round (Not all games played tomorrow mind you :

Arsenal vs Sunderland - Quite easy to guess who will win there.
Fulham vs Norwich City - I'll say Fulham just because I haven't seen Norwich play.
GPR vs Swansea - I'll throw my ball into the QPR basket just on gut feeling.
Reading vs Stoke - Never seen any of the teams before so I cannot predict or guess.
West Brom vs Liverpool - This could be a real good match and I'll give the slight edge to Liverpool.
West Ham vs Aston Villa - No idea here.
Newcastle vs Tottenham - My vote goes to Tottenham but I am a Spurs fan, will be nice to see Andre lead the team in his first EPL match.
Wigan vs Chelsea - My gut tells me to go with Chelsea.
Man City vs Southampton - Man City wins in my books.
Everton vs Man United - With the team United has this year they will be hard to beat.

Who do you guys think will walk away winners in the first round?

Lacky

Champion
Arsenal 3 - 1 Sunderland
Fulham 1 - 0 Norwich City
QPR 2 - 1 Swansea
Reading 1 - 1 Stoke
West Brom 0 - 2 Liverpool
West Ham 1 - 2 Aston Villa
Newcastle 0 - 1 Tottenham
Wigan 0 - 3 Chelsea
Man City 3 - 1 Southampton
Everton 0 - 1 Man United