• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 1,000th RAW Discussion Thread

Blizzard

I hope this wasn't some one night thing. I really wanna see them reunite for a match at Survivor Series. It's just who they will be facing?

Troy

I hope this wasn't some one night thing. I really wanna see them reunite for a match at Survivor Series. It's just who they will be facing?

Would be another huge addition to the tag team division if they went ahead with it.

Cena vs. Punk is up next, still no Stone Cold which is disappointing.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

If they put BoD in the tag division, they might aswell throw in New Age Outlaws too. Some of the teams could use the rub from beating the "legend" teams.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
How anyone would buy a match between the Primetime Playas v.s Brother of Destruction is beyond me. They need to just keep pushing the young talent in the division instead of killing it. They've done so much work over the last few months just to throw it away for a reunion of mega powers would be god awful.