• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ODB Quits TNA

Reaction score
No the point is that she was so good at her gimmick that she didn't need to change it. You insisting that she cannot change her gimmick in PG WWE is idiotic. If she didn't have the ability to change gimmicks then again, she wouldn't of made it out of OVW. Ask Terry Bollea if you could change a gimmick or not.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
She didn't make it out of OVW, she was FIRED. Let me put this simpler, WWE wouldn't pick up ODB because of her gimmick. You can't make whorish trash PG-Friendly. She obviously wouldn't be able to support a different gimmick because if she could, she would have been on WWE TV.

Reaction score
You can't make whorish trash PG-Friendly.
Tell that to Candice Michelle...

She obviously wouldn't be able to support a different gimmick because if she could, she would have been on WWE TV.
She obviously doesn't have the ability to change gimmicks because if she did, she wouldn't of been in WWE's developmental territory.

CMS

Reaction score
First of, Mat Awesome, she can keep her gimmick, but just drop the whore part of it. She can still be made to look like trailer trash and a tomboy. The feud and promos against Lay-Cool write themselves.

Secondly, any work on developmental territory is quite frankly irrelevant. Wade Barret, the guy WWE is pushing the hardest out of the rookies right now, he was a damn announcer on FCW. Secondly, I don't see John Cena being the Prototype.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Wade Barret is so fucking awesome, it makes me tingle in my pants.

OBD is kinda like the female version of Austin (just not as rough). I think if the WWE took her in, they'd totally rape her character. I would rather not see that.