ODB Quits TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
CMS, as LHR said, WWE would totally rape her character so bad that it would be sad to watch her. Secondly, Barrett was in FCW and was on the active roster long before he was a commentator.

Reaction score
Did you notice something, she could change her gimmick! Look at ODB. All whore, all trash, all the time. Mickie, skipping down the entrance ramp. ODB would lose all credibility turning into a WWE tool'.

What? How? Because she wouldn't be portraying a white trash, drunken whore? I don't know how much credibility she has to lose to begin with, but that logic is flawed. Have her as a rockabilly, wild white trash woman. She doesn't need to "drink" or have the word "bitch" in her name and I hardly doubt she'd lose any credibility, if anything, her getting a run in the E gains her some legit credibility.

Travis40

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to see ODB go to WWE. I just think that any other gimmick she would get, it would be nowhere close to the ODB gimmick.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Her look works way against her to try any sort of gimmick change. I would say use her as a masked wrestler, but she's really not that good of a wrestler and it's her gimmick and promos that got her so loved as a crazy drunken truck stop girl. I really doubt we'll see her in WWE, and I think she could still use a little time honing herself in-ring to at least try to gain some cred.

Kizza

Reaction score
Good. Couldn't stand her gimmick. Decent wrestler though.

Double J

Reaction score
I agree with Mat Awesome on this one, ODB is just one of those wrestlers that's hard to change the character. If she did go to WWE they could tone her down a bit but I can't see her actually getting pushed, WWE isn't big on pushing people with gimmicks as of late. Really she'd just be turned into another Nidia before eventually being released.

Gothabilly

Reaction score
I'm kinda glad she not on the tube anymore I was started to develop me own drinkin' problem when that sawed off cousin it looking thing hit the screen to quote Ron White -"Things that make ya go buaahh."

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Bad news, I can't laugh at her interviews anymore and she's now job hunting.

Good news, she's free from TNA.