Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Triple H and ??? vs Brock Lesnar and ???
I see the two picking Goldberg, and Big Show. With the respective faces teaming, and heels doing the same. Triple H picks up the win on Bill Goldberg, via some sort of a dirty maneuver.

Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe
Hardy, and Edge must be fed some build here. Edge interferes, and its that simple.

Edge vs CM Punk
CM Punk wins clean here, with Jeff coming out after the match.

AJ Styles, Elijah Burke and Mr. Kennedy vs Colt Cabana, RVD and Sabu
I want some pile up on AJ here (meaning he's piled with loads of losses), causing him to pull up a upset victory in the pay per view. RVD, and Sabu show great chemistry as a team, and have some sort of a staredown after realizing that they are opponents come this sunday.

MVP vs Gavin Spears
Squash-ity, squash, squash!

Show is looking awesome man. Curshing C will bury some jobbers, and Rikishi comes out to make the save. I will review without a doubt, and Wrestlebowl is only one more show away I believe. I can't wait man, you should pull off a tremendous show.

Qwake

Triple H and ??? vs Brock Lesnar and ???

I am not sure who they will choose but it should be a good match, I see Lesnar and his partner getting the win here to build Lesnar's momentum going into WrestleBowl.

Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe

This should be a good match and I see Hardy being screwed out of victory here, I look forward to this match though.

Edge vs CM Punk

This looks to be another good match, Edge Vs Straight Edge lol, I think Edge will pick up the dirty win or else he will win by DQ from Hardy getting a revenge attack after my previous thoughts.

AJ Styles, Elijah Burke and Mr. Kennedy vs Colt Cabana, RVD and Sabu

I really don't know who will win this but with the guys involved this will be a great match. I don't know who I want to win either lol.

MVP vs Gavin Spears

You like MVP, MVP will kill him :yes:

Looks like a good show and this will build WrestleBowl up even more. I will make sure to check this show out when I find the time.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWNITRO.png

Live from San Diego Sports Arena
San Diego, California

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to BTW Nitro, I am Jim Ross alongside my partner John Bradshaw Layfield.

JBL: JBL here indeed and my God can you believe it JR? Just two weeks, we are just two weeks away from WrestleBowl!

“The Game” breaks through the PA system to a big amount of boos from the audience.

JR: And it seems we are starting this show with the BTW World Heavyweight Champion, The Game Triple H.

Triple H has his BTW World Title wrapped around his waist as he walks down the aisle. He reaches the ring where he makes his classic way into the squared circle. Triple H finally settles in the middle of the ring. He unhooks his championship and places it over his left shoulder, while on his right hand he has a microphone.

HHH: Let me see if I got it straight. I came tonight to the arena after a grueling, long, tiring flight, and I’m told that not only do I have to compete tonight, but I have to do it in a tag team match, and I have to do it against Brock Lesnar.

Crowd pops.

HHH: And, and, besides all that, I have to choose my tag team partner right here, right now.

Crowd pops again.

HHH: But you know, besides all that, putting all that aside, I’m not mad, and I’m not mad mainly for two reasons, well, three reasons actually, the first one being that last week, even though all of you people wanted to see me getting what I deserved and wanted to see me getting my ass kicked, I showed why I am that damn good and why I am YOUR BTW World Heavyweight Champion by beating Tomko out of BTW.

Crowd boos.

HHH: The second reason is, well, my so called match is against Brock Lesnar so…

Crowd interrupts The Game with boos.

HHH: Hey, I know reality hurts, but let’s face it, what has Brock Lesnar done? Beating Bob Sapp?

Crowd pops at the achievement Brock did to weeks ago.

HHH: Oh yeah, and it only took him three matches to do so. The problem is Brock, you’re not getting three matches against me, no Brock, you’re getting only one shot at me, one only chance to seize that ring, to seize that bigger than life moment, you’re getting only chance to step into the ring with The Game and try to rip this belt out of my hands and , quite frankly Brock, and even though this people cheer for you, deep inside they know it too, you’re not good enough to do it. Hell, you’re not good enough for me to even consider you opposition.

Crowd boos.

HHH: That’s why I don’t care I am in a tag team match against you and whoever is crazy enough to be your partner, because you will, just like you will at WrestleBowl, choke.

Crowd starts a “Brock” chant.

HHH: And the last reason I am not mad of being put in this little match is, well, it gives me a chance to do a little reunion. You see, like I said, I have to select my tag team partner, and I know each and everyone of you are trying to guess who could it be. Well, if you’re doing that, if you’re even guessing who my tag team partner will be, you’re a hell lot stupid than I thought.

Crowd boos.

HHH: Because in the entire BTW Universe, in the entire world, there’s only man worthy of being called my tag team partner. Together we dominated BTW and we’ll do just that here tonight. Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my tag team partner for tonight, the BTW Continental Champion, Christian Cage!

“Just Close your Eyes” plays to a lot of boos as Christian Cage makes his way out, holding the BTW Continental belt in his right hand.

JR: Oh no, I feared this would happen.

JBL: Oh yes JR! This two once hold all the titles in BTW, they dominated BTW for as long as they wanted, and tonight they’ll do just that.

Christian Cage enters the ring where he hugs Triple H. He then gets ready to speak.

Cage: That’s right San Diego, you’re watching history tonight, you’re watching an instant classic come to live, as The Game Triple H and Captain Charisma Christian Cage will once again team up.

HHH: Brock, you said you know your history, then you must know how we dominated BTW as we wanted. But Brock, tonight, I want you and your partner to learn another lesson besides your history, and that is, that you can’t beat me, because just like Christian and me will beat you and your partner tonight, I will defeat you at WrestleBowl and remain BTW World Heavyweight Champion.

Cage: If you didn’t know, now you know!

Triple H and Christian Cage both drop their mics, then they lift respectively their BTW World Championship and the BTW Continental Championship as the crowd boos them.

JR: Triple H and Christian Cage back together, what does this mean for BTW? We’ll be right back.

(Commercial)

“I am” plays to boos from the crowd as AJ Styles makes his way out. He looks arrogant as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring where he waits for his partners.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back and it’s time for our huge six man tag team match.

“Don’t Waste My Time” plays as Elijah Burke steps out from the back and enters the ring, joining AJ.

“Turn up the Trouble” blasts through the PA system as brash Mr. Kennedy makes his way out. He ignores the fans as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring.

JR: And here comes their rivals.

“Extreme” plays to a pop from the crowd as both Rob Van Dam and Sabu make their way out, making their classic taunts and saluting the crowd. They wait at ringside for their partner.

“Copa Cabana” plays to a pop from the crowd as Colt Cabana makes his way out, with a huge smile on his face and saluting to the fans at ringside. Cabana meets RVD and Sabu and them all slide to the ring. The referee keeps both teams away, and when he has managed to control situation, he rings the bell,

6man Tag Team Match
Elijah Burke, AJ Styles and Mr. Kennedy vs Colt Cabana, Rob Van Dam and Sabu

Rob Van Dam quickly steps forward, proposing himself as the one starting for his team. Their opposition discuss on who should start and quickly Elijah Burke steps into the middle of the ring, anxious for some revenge on Van Dam, who beat him three weeks ago. Elijah Burke quickly advances toward Rob Van Dam and goes for a dropkick right to the knee of RVD, however Rob Van Dam leapfrogs over Burke avoiding the attack. Elijah gets back to his feet looking right to attack his opponent, however Van Dam plants him with a sidekick right to the jaw. Rob Van Dam then walks close to the ropes and uses them as leverage as he springboards and hits a reverse splash. He makes the cover: 1…, Elijah Burke kicks out. RVD gets back to his feet and stomps Elijah Burke a few times. He then looks at the ropes and runs toward them. He then bounces back and performs a handspring, then tries to land on Elijah Burke with a moonsault, however Elijah Burke is able to get out of the way making Rob Van Dam crash and fell. Burke quickly makes the cover: 1…2…, Rob Van Dam kicks out. Burke gets back to his feet and begins putting the boots on his opponent, he then starts dropping his elbow landing right on the chest of Rob Van Dam. Elijah Burke acts arrogantly and looks around the crowd getting a lot of heat. He then measures Van Dam and plants him with a knee drop landing right between the eyes of the former BTW Continental Champion. Elijah gets back to his feet and then drops his knee again, but this time he drops both. He incorporates again and lands once again with both knees right on the forehead of Rob Van Dam. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Rob Van Dam is able to kick out once again. Elijah Burke seems a little frustrated and gets back to his feet. He stomps viciously and hard on the head of RVD. He then removes his knee brace and merciless connects Van Dam with a knee drop right on the face, without any protection on his knee.

Burke makes the cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out. Burke jumps right back to his feet and drags Van Dam by the leg closer to his corner, where he then makes the tag to AJ Styles. AJ Styles uses the top rope to propel himself and land right over Van Dam with a senton. AJ makes the cover: 1…2…, RVD puts one boot on the bottom rope, breaking the pinfall attempt. AJ quickly gets back to his feet and drags Van Dam to the middle of the ring: 1…2…, Sabu rushes to the inside of the ring and he kicks AJ right on the ribs, breaking up the count. AJ gets back to his feet and he tries to go after Sabu, however the referee steps in and he separates both men, then he takes Sabu out to the ring apron where he verbally grounds him. AJ Styles grabs Van Dam by the leg and drags him back to his corner, where AJ makes the tag to Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy enters the match and he rushes toward Van Dam. Mr. Kennedy starts putting the boots on his opponent, stomping all over his humanity. Kennedy guides Rob Van Dam back to a standing position, where he then delivers a kick to the middle section, sets him up and connects Van Dam with a suplex. Mr. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Van Dam gets one shoulder up. Kennedy seems a little angry about it, however that doesn’t stop him from continuing his offense. Kennedy grabs Van Dam by his ponytail and guides him back to his feet. He then locks Van Dam in a front facelock and he walks toward his corner, where AJ Styles slaps Kennedy in the back tagging himself into the match. Kennedy holds his opponent in the facelock as AJ Styles dashes to the ring ropes behind him. AJ bounces back and connects Van Dam with a dropkick right on the exposed back of Van Dam. Kennedy releases his opponent and gets out of the ring. AJ Styles, who is the legal man, makes the cover: 1…2…, RVD somehow is able to kick out yet again. AJ Styles grabs RVD and guides him back to his feet, then Irish Whips him toward his corner, making Styles crash spine first against the turnbuckle. Styles takes impulse going toward the opposite corner, but watching himself not to come too close with Sabu. He finally explodes and crosses the ring storming toward his opponent and nailing the cornered Van Dam with a leg lariat.

RVD staggers from the corner and fells down to the canvas. Styles makes the tag back to Elijah Burke letting him into the match. Burke keeps Van Dam on the corner. He then grabs the top rope and uses it as leverage to pull himself up in the air, then landing Van Dam with a spectacular elbow drop landing right on the heart of Rob Van Dam. Burke gets back to a standing position and drags RVD by the leg to the middle of the ring. There Elijah Burke makes the cover: 1….2…., Rob Van Dam is able to kick out. Burke gives the tag back to AJ Styles. Styles climbs immediately to the top rope. AJ measures the still floored Van Dam and launches himself from the top rope, however before he’s able to connect RVD, Van Dam is able to roll out of the way making his opponent fail. RVD and AJ start crawling toward their corners. AJ Styles reaches first and he makes the tag to Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy rushes into the ring trying to stop Van Dam from making the tag, however RVD is able to reach his corner and he’s able to make the tag to Colt Cabana. Kennedy rushes toward Cabana looking for a clothesline, however Cabana ducks the attempt, and when Kennedy turns around, he nails him with a kick to the middle section and sets Kennedy up, and then nailing Kennedy with a snap suplex. Colt Cabana goes toward the corner then and he climbs to the top rope. Mr. Kennedy, trying to incorporate and get back to his feet, has rolled himself closer to the danger, closer to the corner. Cabana comes down from the top rope and he nails a Diving Foot Stomp right into the middle section of his opponent, causing Kennedy to gasp as the air leaves his body. Cabana staggers against the ring ropes and he remains laid against them. Kennedy rolls away from where he thinks Colt Cabana is and he starts to get back to his feet. Cabana starts measuring his opponent, waiting for him to just get back to his feet. Kennedy finally garners himself back together, although he doesn’t get fully vertical, but instead he remains bended. Cabana storms toward him then and nails him with a Bionic Elbow right to the top of the head of his opponent. Kennedy remains groggy barely able to remain standing.

Cabana reaches toward his corner and quickly makes the tag to Sabu. Sabu waits for the groggy Kennedy to turn around, and finally when he does, Sabu springboards and knocks Kennedy down with a springboard clothesline. Sabu makes the cover: 1…2…, Kennedy gets one shoulder up. Sabu immediately picks Mr. Kennedy and gets him back to his feet. Kennedy gets quickly set up and connected by a rolling neckbreaker applied by Sabu. Sabu drags Kennedy a little closer to his team’s corner. Rob Van Dam climbs to the top rope and Sabu gives him the tag. Van Dam turns around while being on the top rope and comes down connecting Mr. Kennedy with his Open Legged Moonsault. RVD makes the cover: 1…2…, Elijah Burke enters the ring and stomps RVD on the back breaking the count. The referee steps into the action and takes Burke out of the ring. Rob meanwhile gets back to his feet and takes Kennedy up with him. RVD grabs Kennedy by the arm and tries to Irish Whip him toward the corner, however Kennedy fights back, not allowing Van Dam to throw him. Finally, after a while of struggling Kennedy wins the exchange and pulls RVD close to him, connecting RVD with a short arm clothesline. Kennedy has had enough and even though he grounded Van Dam, Kennedy runs toward his corner and makes the tag to AJ Styles. Van Dam is close to his corner and stretches to make the tag, however Styles reaches to him and grabs him by the boot, stopping RVD from making the tag. RVD starts jumping on his one free leg, and then he attempts to hit AJ with an enziguiri, however AJ Styles is able to duck the kick letting Van Dam’s kick pass by and land hard against the canvas. AJ doesn’t release the leg of his opponent, and taking advantage of having the leg of Van Dam already in his power, he sets RVD up and locks him up in an STF. Immediately, Sabu enters the ring and stomps AJ on the back breaking the hold. From the opposite corner Elijah Burke and Mr. Kennedy rush into the ring and they double team Sabu. Colt Cabana enters the ring and goes to help Sabu.

Sabu and Colt Cabana get the best of Kennedy and Burke knocking them over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. However, when Cabana and Sabu turn around they get clotheslined by AJ Styles out of the ring. Styles turns around with a huge smile on his face, however that smile gets whipped off as Van Dam nails him with his Windmill Kick. Van Dam sees the opening he was waiting for and he climbs to the top rope, then comes right down connecting AJ Styles with the Five Star Frog Splash: 1…2…3.

Result: RVD pins AJ Styles

JBL: And this one goes to Mr. Extreme himself, Rob Van Dam.

JR: And you know what’s interesting about this? Sabu pinned RVD two weeks ago, Styles pinned Sabu last week, and now it’s RVD defeating AJ Styles.

JBL: It just shows that at WrestleBowl it will be every man for himself.

We go backstage and we see Leticia Cline.

Cline: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Samoa Joe!

Crowd cheers.

Cline: Joe, tonight you and your WrestleBowl opponent, who also happens to be a good friend of yours, CM Punk, will be going one on one with Jeff Hardy and Edge respectively, who also will wrestle each other at WrestleBowl. This situation seems highly combustible. What is your prediction for tonight?

Joe: First off, in just a few moments I will face Jeff Hardy. I have nothing against Jeff, I don’t even care what other people say about him or in what situation he could be involved because I have the ultimate respect for the man, but ultimately in that ring, as I have said before, there are no friends, just opponents, and I’ll take Jeff to the limit and more.

Cline: This situation seems rather similar to the one with CM Punk, in which you respect your opponent, they are even your friends, but you have to wrestle them and give them your all.

Joe: Yes, but to tell you the truth, I prefer it that way, you see, with people like Jeff Hardy and CM Punk, you know they are going to give me their best, just like I would, out of respect, friendship aside, because we all want to win. Jeff can expect that for me, and so does CM Punk on WrestleBowl.

Cline: Moving on, Edge will be going one on one against CM Punk. Who do you think will win?

Joe: See that is what was talking about. I know CM, and I know that not mattering if it’s Edge or myself in that ring, CM gives his last breath to get the win, so I have no doubt in my mind that CM Punk will defeat Edge out there.

Crowd pops.

Cline: Thank you Joe.

Joe: Always a pleasure.

Scene fades to commercial

(Commercial)

We return and we go backstage. We see Brock Lesnar inside his locker room, drinking water from his plastic water. From behind, we see Chris Jericho walk into the scene.

Y2J: Hey Brock.

Lesnar: Hey Chris. What can I do for you?

Y2J: Well, I am pretty sure you were watching earlier on tonight when Triple H was out there and he announced Christian Cage as his tag team partner for later on tonight.

Lesnar: Yeah I was watching.

Y2J: Well Brock, you’re a smart boy, and I think you should know by now why I am here in your locker room, so let’s cut right to the chase, Brock, I want to be your tag team partner. I need a piece of Christian, I need it.

Lesnar: Well Chris, since you put it that way, there’s no way I am keeping you away from Chris Cage.

Crowd pops in the back.

Y2J: Thank you Brock, thank you.

Lesnar: See you out there man.

Chris Jericho pads Brock Lesnar on the shoulder and walks out of the locker room with a smile on his face.

JR: Did you heard that JBL? If Christian Cage and Triple H want to dominate here tonight, they’ll have to put the fight of their lives against Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho.

JBL: I guarantee you they will JR.

“Loaded” plays to a rockstar ovation from the crowd as Jeff Hardy makes his way out. He salutes some fans on his way out and finally enters the ring.

“Killing Vibe” plays to pop from the audience as Samoa Joe, with his traditional towel over his shoulder. He makes his way down to the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe immediately, wasting little to no time, dash toward each other getting it on. Jeff Hardy reacts faster and he locks Samoa Joe in a side headlock. He maintains it locked, then he does a headlock takedown, bringing Samoa Joe down to the canvas. However, Joe shows his wrestling technique and he brings his legs close to the head of Jeff Hardy, and he finally takes Jeff Hardy out of the hold Hardy was applying on himself, and gets him in a leg scissors. Jeff Hardy is kept on the maneuver for a while, however Hardy is then able to counter as he spins over his neck, performing a jackknife cover: 1…, Samoa Joe quickly gets out of the pinfall, as he performs an athletic kip up of sorts, even lifting the weight of Jeff Hardy over his chest up with him. Samoa Joe spins the grab of Hardy and him, gets his opponent in position, and then connects him with a German Suplex. Samoa Joe doesn’t release Jeff Hardy and both get back to their feet. Samoa Joe then performs a second German Suplex, but this time he maintains the position with Hardy’s back flat on the canvas. Joe bridges and makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy kicks out. Samoa Joe gets back to his feet and he grabs Jeff Hardy wrapping both his arms around his back, then guides him back to his feet. Joe secures the lock on Jeff Hardy, and then with Jeff Hardy in front of him he dashes toward the ring ropes in front of him. They bounce back and Joe goes to spin over his head and do a roll up, however Jeff Hardy avoids the pinfall by hanging to the ropes. Joe rolls alone and gets back to his feet. Hardy turns around and throws a toe kick to the middle section of his opponent, however Samoa Joe blocks it grabbing the foot before it connects. Jeff Hardy limps a little jumping over his resting foot on the canvas, and then attempts an Enziguiri, however Joe is able to duck the kick. Hardy lands hard to the canvas.

Joe grabs now both legs of Jeff Hardy, turns him and locks him in a Boston Crab. Jeff Hardy grinds in the maneuver, however luckily for him he is very close to the ropes, so making a quick effort, he drags toward the ropes, finally grabbing the bottom rope, and forcing Samoa Joe to release the hold. Joe shows his intensity in the maneuver and maintains the maneuver locked in. The referee makes the count that could end in DQ for his opponent: 1…2…3…4…, Samoa Joe releases the Boston Crab letting Jeff Hardy free. Samoa Joe then goes back again toward Jeff Hardy, and grabs him again by the legs, dragging him now to the middle of the ring. There, he starts trying to once again lock in the Boston Crab, however this time before he is turned around, Jeff Hardy is able to reverse, as he reaches up and grabbing Samoa Joe he rolls him up: 1…2…, Samoa Joe kicks out. Jeff Hardy takes a deep breath and he gets back to his feet. Joe eventually follows him and gets back to his feet as well. Hardy dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, bounces back and nails his opponent with a running clothesline. Hardy continues the momentum and dashes to the next side of the ring. He bounces back from the ropes to a newly stood Samoa Joe and plants him with a second clothesline. Hardy lifts his arms and letting a scream to get the crowd going. He waits for Samoa Joe to get back to his feet. Joe finally does so, and walks right into Hardy, that takes him down grabbing him by the legs, then opens the compass and nails him with his extreme double leg drop right to the groin of his opponent. Jeff Hardy wastes valuable time taunting once again to the crowd, but he then follows up and he walks toward the corner. He climbs the top rope and lifts his right arm, announcing the Swanton Bomb. He is about to go for it, when he catches that Samoa Joe is already recovering, trying to get back to his feet.

Jeff Hardy waits for it to happen. The Samoan Submission Machine finally gets back to his feet and he turns around. Jeff Hardy immediately leaps from the top rope, modifying his original intentions and he nails his opponent with a Missile Dropkick, connecting Samoa Joe right on the chest. Hardy crawls toward his opponent and he makes the cover: 1…2…, Samoa Joe is able to kick out. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd, making them almost explode as he takes his shirt off and throws it to the fans. Hardy then starts moving his arms and hands announcing the Twist of Fate. Joe gets back to his feet and he walks right into Jeff Hardy, that goes for a toe kick to the middle section of his opponent, however, Joe once again blocks the kick. But this time, Jeff doesn’t go for an enziguiri, and instead he connects his opponent with his classic Reverse Mule Kick. The kick staggers Samoa Joe toward the corner, to which Joe clashes spine first and ends sitting on the canvas lying against the corner. Hardy sees the spot and he dashes toward him, connecting him to an awe of the crowd with his rope aided dropkick right to the chest of his opponent. Joe rolls in pain away from the corner and to the middle of the ring. Hardy once again sees the opening and he climbs to the top rope. He announces the end with a V1 taunt that gets a pop from the crowd, and then leaps out of the rope looking to connect his Swanton Bomb, however Samoa Joe reveals to be playing possum as he rolls out of the way making Jeff Hardy crash and burn landing hard against the canvas. Samoa Joe remains knocked out, side by side to the now also knocked Jeff Hardy. He finally is able to put one arm across the chest of the Rainbow Haired Warrior: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy gets one shoulder out, avoiding being defeated and keeping the match going. Jeff Hardy maintains his shoulder up, as both men remain immobile after the failed pinfall.

They finally start getting back to their senses, and start getting back to their feet, thrown against each other, laying on one another. They eventually recover their vertical standing, but are only kept standing because they are laid against one another. Hardy finally snaps back to his senses and he delivers a kick to the middle section of Samoa Joe, then sets him up and goes for the Twist of Fate, however when he is in the spinning part of connecting the maneuver, Samoa Joe is able to counter avoiding the maneuver and letting Hardy spin alone. He then gets Jeff Hardy over his shoulders and he connects him with an Electric Chair. Samoa Joe takes his time but he rolls and gets back to his feet. Meanwhile, Jeff Hardy seems to be really hurt as he struggles to get back to his feet, pulling himself up with his right arm while he holds his lower back in pain with his left arm. The referee seems worried for his wealth being and he goes toward Jeff Hardy to check on his state, losing his attention on Samoa Joe, who is standing behind him on the other side of the ring. Out of the sudden we see Edge coming down the ramp and into the rinside.

JR: Wait, what the hell is Edge doing out here?

JBL: He’s scouting competition JR.

Samoa Joe notices Edge coming down as well, and he starts telling him to go away, that this is his match against Jeff Hardy and he has no business out there. Jeff Hardy, on the other side of the ring, not noticing Edge, but just seeing Samoa Joe distracted, gets himself back together as he gets back to his feet and storms toward Joe, grabbing him and rolling him up: 1…2….3.

Result: Jeff Hardy defeats Samoa Joe.

JR: Damnit Edge, I’ll be damned, he just ruined a perfectly good match.

JBL: Nobody told Joe to get distracted. Edge wasn’t even here for him, he was taunting Jeff.

JR: So you admit he was trying to play mind games

JBL: Playing mind games, scouting, it’s the same thing.

Samoa Joe rolls out of the ring, shaking his head in denial. Jeff Hardy remains in the inside of the ring getting his hand raised by the referee. Edge out of the sudden slides to the inside of the ring and stands on the opposite corner of Jeff Hardy. Hardy meanwhile celebrates his victory taunting to the crowd, however, he turns around and gets in front of Edge, who storms toward him and nails him with a Spear.

JR: Oh come on!

JBL: Beautiful, a thing of beauty right there.

JR: That no good son of a bitch had that Spear planned from the moment he came down to the ring.

Edge stands over Jeff Hardy and lifts both his hands taunting to the crowd, getting a big amount of boos from the audience.

(Commercial)

We return and we see Gavin Spears on the inside of the ring jogging and getting ready for his match.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back and it appears it’s time for Gavin Spears to take another shot at recognition here in BTW.

“I’m Coming” plays to a big amount of boos as the BTW Extreme Champion makes his way out. MVP has his title wrapped around his waist as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

MVP vs Gavin Spears

Gavin Spears shows he is determined in winning the match as he storms toward his opponent looking to attack MVP. However, Porter is able to react first and receives him with a big boot straight to the head knocking Gavin Spears down. MVP grabs Spears and locks him in a vicious looking headlock. He keeps Spears in the hold for a few seconds, until he finally releases his opponent letting Gavin Spears free. The referee keeps MVP away from Gavin Spears as Gavin tries to get himself back together. Gavin finally recovers and wastes no time as he dashes toward MVP looking to attack him, only for MVP to duck avoiding the attempted clothesline. Spears turns around and MVP nails him with his one knee facebuster. Spears, although groggy, somehow manages to remain standing. MVP quickly grabs him and nails him with an over the head Belly-to-Belly Suplex. MVP lifts both arms in the air taunting to the crowd. Spears starts recovering, putting one knee on the canvas and trying to use it as the base for getting back to his feet. MVP storms toward Gavin and uses that knee to connect him with the Drive-by-Kick. MVP makes the cover: 1….2…3.

Result: MVP defeats Gavin Spears.

JR: And that’s the end of the night for young Gavin Spears.

MVP celebrates his victory taunting to the crowd in the middle of the ring, when out of the sudden, a gong plays and lights go out.

JR: Oh my!

JBL: Oh come on, not now!

MVP immediately freaks out, and he starts looking everywhere to find a signal of The Undertaker. Montel finally has enough and he rushes out of the ring and starts running up the ramp trying to go to the back. However, when he is about to reach the stage, a gong sounds again and lights go back on, and right on the stage curtain we see The Undertaker standing tall. MVP seems even more scared and he runs down the ramp trying to run away from The Undertaker.

JBL: Get out of there boy, get out of there!

MVP slides right back to the inside of the ring trying to run away, however right when he slides to the inside of the ring a gong plays and lights go out again. After a few seconds they go back on and The Undertaker is inside the ring grabbing MVP by the throat!

JBL: NO, NO, that isn’t right.

MVP tries to find his way out from the grasp of The Deadman, but there’s no going out. Taker has MVP secured by the throat. Out of a sudden, a gong plays and lights go out again.

JBL: What the…?

Lights go back on and surprisingly, there’s only MVP on the inside of the ring, with no sings of The Undertaker.

JBL: Wait, what just happened?

JR: You talk about mind games, well, there’s your ultimate mind game, and my guess is young MVP will not be able to get The Undertaker out of his mind for a long time.

MVP remains on the inside of the ring, alone, with an expression of confusion on his face.

We go backstage and we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome The Rock!

Crowd erupts as The Rock walks into the scene.

Borash: Rock…

The Rock takes the microphone away from Jeremy Borash,

Rock: Finally The Rock has come back to San Diego!

Crowd pops.

Rock: Damn Jeremy, I thought that by now you would have gotten the score, you would have understood how things go. You don’t come and just treat The Great One like anybody else, you have to…

Out of the sudden The Rock stops talking. His eyes turn their attention to something or someone on his right. A few seconds later we see no other than Randy Orton getting right on the face of The Rock.

Orton: What a surprise! The Rock once again running his mouth and trying to intimidate one of our interviewers.

Rock: What in the blue hell do you want?

Orton: What do I want? You see Rock, since you wanna act so tough and since you wanna run your mouth so badly, how about you meet me in the ring right here, right now, what do you say?

Rock: See you out there, Randy.

Orton stares at The Rock before leaving.

(Commercial)

“Voices” plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Randy Orton makes his way out, looking focused and ready to go.

JR: We’re back from the break and apparently Randy Orton was serious about confronting The Rock.

Randy Orton reaches the inside of the ring and he settles on the middle of it with a microphone in hand.

Orton: Well Rock, I…

“If you Smell” plays to a big pop from the crowd, as The Rock comes out from the stage, walks down the ramp and enters the ring. The Rock gets right on the face of Randy Orton.

Orton: So I see…

The Rock puts his left hand right on the face of Randy Orton silencing him.

Rock: Fist off, let The Rock give you some guidance boy. You don’t walk into The Rock’s interview time, confront The Rock, treat The Rock like a jabroni and act like a damn macho man calling The Rock out here, you don’t do that.

Crowd pops.

Rock: You see Randy, The Rock thinks you haven’t fully understood the situation you’re in. Maybe, maybe all that oil you rub in yourself slip into your ears and went to your brain because you…damn you’re shiny boy. The Rock needs darker glasses when talking to you.

The crowd cheers as Randy seems to be losing his patience.

Rock: Or maybe it is the electricity produced by the millions…

Crowd: And MILLIONS!

Rock: That the People produce when The Great One walks right through that curtain.

Crowd cheers.

Rock: But you see, here’s the problem. You seem to think that The Rock is just to hear to spare some laughs and make The People have a good time but, let me remind you just why I am here. You Randy, you attacked my family, you attacked Rikishi, and the way The Rock sees it, you crossed a line.

Orton: Oh yeah, well…

The Rock once again puts his left hand right in front of the face of Randy Orton.

Rock: The Rock isn’t finished yet.

Crowd cheers.

Rock: So you see Randy, The Rock can come out and crack some jokes, share some laughs, mess with that freeeeaaak Jeremy Borash, but don’t let that to never, and The Rock means never, confuse you, because The Rock is here for one single reason Randy, and that reason, is you.

Crowd pops.

Rock: The Rock said you crossed the line Randy. You damn right you crossed the line, but at WrestleBowl, it’s gonna be The Rock’s work to grab your whiny, legend killing, jabroni ass, drag him all the way back from the line, and layeth the smackdown on it!

Crowd cheers once again.

Orton: Are you done?

Rock: Yeah The Rock’s finished, yeah, go ahead, say you want you wanna say boy.

Orton: Well it was about damn time because I was getting sick of listening to your crap!

Crowd boos.

Orton: First off, you think you’re going to intimidate me coming out here and telling me you acting as this huge goofball, comedy act, is just a charade, a smokescreen to cover what you really want to accomplish, to cover the fact that you are going to beat me. You think that’s going to intimidate me? Think again boy.

Crowd boos.

Orton: You see, if you were doing that to somebody else maybe it would work, but I am not just anybody. I am the youngest World Champion in history, a former BTW World Champion, and as we speak we are all under the Age of Orton, and I promise you that nobody, especially you, will end that.

Crowd boos again.

Rock: Oh…

Orton: I am not finished.

The crowd heavily boos as The Rock puts a surprised expression on his face.

Orton: And second, you can repeat it all you want, but nobody will believe it. You can say as much as you want that you are here for Rikishi and to defend his honor, but you and I know that’s not true. You’re here for nobody else than yourself Rock. You think in nobody else but yourself. It has always been that way and I am sure it has not changed.

Crowd boos.

Orton: You Rock, you made the biggest mistake of your life. You should have stayed at Hollywood doing your little comedy movies, instead of trying to feed your ego playing the role of the shining knight. But Rock, don’t worry, because after our match is over, I am going to punt you right back to Hollywood.

Crowd boos heavily.

Orton: Now, moving on to the reason I called you out here, Rock, unlike you, I worry for everybody else, and I am extremely worried about you. How long has it been? 3, 4 years since you had your last match, and you are coming back just like that to face the best in the industry? I don’t think that’s fair, that’s why I arranged for you to have a little, warm up match next week so you get a chance to catch up before our match at WrestleBowl.

Rock: How sweet of you Randy. Can you say it’s like a gift before our match at WrestleBowl?

Orton: I farewell gift, as you will never be seen again in this industry after our match.

Rock: Uhmm, ah, well, since you are giving The Rock a gift, it seems only fitting if The Rock gives you a gift as well.

Out of a sudden, The Rock drops the microphone and he sets Randy Orton, connecting him with a huge Rock Bottom.

JBL: Oh come on!

JR: Now that will shut Randy Orton up.

The Rock stands over Randy Orton and looks around the audience, feeling the electricity and hearing to the cheers from the audience. Rock finally walks away from Orton and he picks up the microphone.

Rock: If you smeeeeeeeeelllll what the Rock…is cooking!

The Rock grins as he hears the roar from the crowd, then he finally leaves the ring.

(Commercial)

We return and we go to the Trainer’s Room, as Gavin Spears has a doctor checking him. Spears seems to still be injured from his match with MVP earlier on tonight. Out of a sudden, Paul Heyman and Bob Sapp walk into the room and they walk toward Gavin Spears.

Heyman: Excuse me Mr. Spears, I can see you are in a, rather unpleasant situation and state but, my client here has a question that has been burning from the inside since last week.

Sapp stares at Gavin Spears without saying a word.

Heyman: You see Mr. Spears, you have had the rather distinct pleasure of being in the ring with both Bob Sapp and…Umaga, and my client here wants to know which one of the two is the most powerful, which one of the two is the most destructive, which one of the two, Mr. Spears, is the most dominant.

Spears: I, I, don’t know, I mean, both are…

Bob Sapp loses his coolness and he shoves Paul Heyman aside, the avalanches towards Gavin Spears, grabbing him by the throat.

Sapp: Say it! Say it! It’s me. It’s me damn it!

Heyman: Leave him, Bob, leave him, leave him.

Paul Heyman manages to get Bob Sapp to release Gavin Spears.

Heyman: After all, we all will find out the answer to that question when you go one on one with Umaga at WrestleBowl. Now let’s go.

Bob Sapp stares at Gavin Spears before following Paul Heyman out of the room. Gavin Spears takes a deep breath calming himself. Out of a sudden, the door snaps open once again, although this time the one who enters the room is no other than Umaga.

Spears: OH COME ON!

We cut right back to the announcers

JBL: Did I hear correctly? Bob Sapp vs Umaga at WrestleBowl.

JR: That’s what Paul Heyman said so one has to assume it’s going to happen.

“Metalingus” plays to an amazing amount of boos from the audience as Edge steps out from the veil of smoke on the stage. Edge seems ready to go as he walks down the ramp. He lifts his arms and pyro come out. Edge then continues walking down the ramp and slides into the ring. Edge taunts to the audience as he climbs to every turnbuckle.

JR: Edge just comes off from a big controversy thanks to what happened earlier on tonight.

He then gets Jeff Hardy over his shoulders and he connects him with an Electric Chair. Samoa Joe takes his time but he rolls and gets back to his feet. Meanwhile, Jeff Hardy seems to be really hurt as he struggles to get back to his feet, pulling himself up with his right arm while he holds his lower back in pain with his left arm. The referee seems worried for his wealth being and he goes toward Jeff Hardy to check on his state, losing his attention on Samoa Joe, who is standing behind him on the other side of the ring. Out of the sudden we see Edge coming down the ramp and into the rinside.

JR: Wait, what the hell is Edge doing out here?

JBL: He’s scouting competition JR.

Samoa Joe notices Edge coming down as well, and he starts telling him to go away, that this is his match against Jeff Hardy and he has no business out there. Jeff Hardy, on the other side of the ring, not noticing Edge, but just seeing Samoa Joe distracted, gets himself back together as he gets back to his feet and storms toward Joe, grabbing him and rolling him up: 1…2….3.

Result: Jeff Hardy defeats Samoa Joe.

JR: Damnit Edge, I’ll be damned, he just ruined a perfectly good match.

JBL: Nobody told Joe to get distracted. Edge wasn’t even here for him, he was taunting Jeff.

JR: So you admit he was trying to play mind games

JBL: Playing mind games, scouting, it’s the same thing.

Samoa Joe rolls out of the ring, shaking his head in denial. Jeff Hardy remains in the inside of the ring getting his hand raised by the referee. Edge out of the sudden slides to the inside of the ring and stands on the opposite corner of Jeff Hardy. Hardy meanwhile celebrates his victory taunting to the crowd, however, he turns around and gets in front of Edge, who storms toward him and nails him with a Spear.

JBL: Beautiful, a thing of beauty right there.

JR: That no good son of a bitch had that Spear planned from the moment he came down to the ring.

Edge stands over Jeff Hardy and lifts both his hands taunting to the crowd, getting a big amount of boos from the audience.

This Fire Burns” explodes through the PA system to a big amount of cheers of the audience as CM Punk steps out from the back looking ready to go.

JR: And let us remember JBL, that this two, Edge and CM Punk, had a gruesome rivalry, marked by the fact that CM Punk had the distinct ability to kick out time after time after time from Edge’s Spear.

JBL: Yeah, don’t remind me that.

Edge vs CM Punk

Edge and CM Punk stare at each other from different sides of the ring. They finally start jogging and getting ready to step into the action. Both advance toward one another and engage in a collar elbow tie up. After a few seconds of brawling, CM Punk gets the upperhand as he spins his opponent and when Edge ends the turn he goes for a straight upwards kick to the head of Edge, however The Rated R Superstar catches the boot in mid air blocking the attempt. CM Punk leaps for a few seconds trying to gain balance on the only feet he has on the canvas. He finally goes for an enziguiri aiming for the back of the head of his opponent, however Edge is able to duck the attempt letting the boot of his opponent pass by. CM Punk ends belly against the canvas knocked down. Edge has still the leg of the straightedge superstar and he starts looking to set his opponent in a sort of sharpshooter, however CM Punk has all his energies and the match is early still and so Punk crawls fast toward the ropes and holds to them, forcing the referee to separate both opponents. Edge is taken away letting CM Punk get back to his standing position. Edge and CM Punk stare looks as they go to opposite sides of the ring and go back to circling each other. Both finally advance toward each other. Punk looks more aggressive this time as he throws soft kicks to the legs and calves of his opponent, however, it is the Rated R Superstar who takes the first offensive hit, as surprisingly he advances toward his opponent and starts nailing him with big straight right hands, forcing Punk to back down toward the corner while he is being punched. The referee tries to interfere and separate once again the opponent, however Edge shoves him awauyand nails a big strong right hand to the head of Punk that leaves him groggy. Edge steps backwards creating some distance and then storms frontward toward Punk, nailing him with a huge shoulder tackle right to the middle section. Edge gets up and steps backwards. Punk staggers away from the corner. Edge immediately dashes to the ring ropes behind him looking to continue his offense. Edge bounces back and goes for a Spear, however CM Punk shows signals of life as he sidesteps letting Edge pass by, through the top and middle ropes landing hard on the outside of the ring.

CM Punk stands in the middle of the ring and he taunts to the audience, lifting both his arms in the air and screaming his lungs out. Edge starts getting back to his senses and is trying to get back into the ring climbing into the apron. CM Punk walks toward him and grabs him by the hair, then indeed he lifts him all the way to the apron, but before CM Punk is able to force him into the inside of the ring, Edge counters with a guillotine on the top rope, making CM Punk to stagger back holding his throat in pain and coughing. Edge rushes into the ring and storms toward CM Punk, who even though is right in front of him apparently can’t fight back thanks to the previous maneuver. However, as Edge runs toward him, CM Punk is in fact able to fight back as out of nowhere he connects a dropkick right to the chest of Edge knocking him down to the canvas. Both men get back to their feet and rush into one another; however it is CM Punk the one to start attacking, as he slaps the taste right out of the mouth of the Rated R Superstar with his right hand. Punk continues and he slaps again Edge, this time with his left hand. Punk grins as he hears the crowd cheering heavily for his offense, and he finally ends this flurry of offense as he connects Edge with a spinning slap to the face that leaves Edge groggy. CM Punk is on the driver’s seat now. He goes to continue his control as he dashes to the ring ropes behind him. Punk bounces back and goes to attack the groggy Edge, however Edge out of nowhere reacts and receives him with a clothesline that knocks CM down to the canvas. Edge crawls toward the floored straightedge competitor and makes the cover: 1….2…, CM Punk is able to get one shoulder up. Edge remains on top of his opponent not reacting for a couple of seconds. Edge finally sinks into the idea that the match is not yet over. Edge gets back to his feet and sure on what he is going to do, he walks toward the corner and he climbs to the top rope, where he waits for CM Punk to recover and get back to his feet. CM Punk after a while starts doing so. He gets back to his feet and turns around to the corner where Edge is waiting for him. Edge goes on like a bomb ticker and flies through the air connecting a crossbody plancha.

However on the canvas, CM Punk is able to roll through the maneuver ending himself on top of Edge and making the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Both men jump right back to their feet and get on each other’s face, shock and surprise appearing on the face of Edge. CM Punk has a grin of satisfaction on his face. The crowd gives both men an ovation, however they then start cheering CM Punk, railing over them and trying to motivate them to win the match. Edge and CM Punk finally explode over one another, trading blows, punches going back and forth, all finding their mark. Edge gets the upperhand as he drives his knee to the middle section of CM Punk. He follows up with a big straight right hand to the head of his opponent. Edge dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back probably going for the Spear, however CM Punk reacts first and he gets him right over his shoulder as Edge bounces back, getting Edge ready already for the GTS. Punk goes to connect it but right on the nick of time Edge slides out of the grasp of the straightedge superstar, returning on his vertical standing over the canvas. Punk turns around going to continue his offense, however Edge receives him with a poke to the eyes. Edge once again goes for the Spear, as he dashes to the ring ropes and comes toward CM, however Punk reacts first once again and lifts his boot going to connect Edge with a Big Boot. But Edge also counters the attack of his opponent as he catches the boot of the straightedge competitor in mid air. Edge then, still holding CM Punk by the boot, spins CM. As soon as the rotation of CM Punk ends, Edge nails him with a toe kick to the middle section and then spikes him right down to the canvas connecting a DDT. Edge remains still on the canvas, feeling the effects of the match as well, however he then reacts and crawls toward Punk. Edge makes the cover putting one arm across the chest of his opponent: 1…2…, CM Punk once again is able to kick out. Edge gets over his knees and pulls his hair in despair. He then looks up to the referee hoping that the referee would change his decision, however, the match is still going, as the referee indicates to the Rated R Superstar. Edge gets back to his feet, anger now showing on his face, and walks toward the corner.

Edge reaches the corner and there he starts taunting CM Punk, announcing the Spear. CM punk finally starts getting back to his senses, grabbing the top of his head in pain due to the DDT applied. Edge is salivating behind him, waiting for the second in which he turns around. Punk finally does so, and Edge storms toward him running through the ring and breaking CM Punk in half as he connects him with a vicious Spear. Edge seems satisfied. He makes the cover: 1…2…., CM Punk somehow is able to get one shoulder up, keeping the match going, kicking out of the Spear.

JBL: Here we go again.

Edge gets on his knees and with his expressions reflecting frustration and denial, he starts saying, repeating to himself “No, No”. Edge rolls out of the ring and he yells at the time keeper to get up. The time keeper does so and Edge grabs the steel chair he was sitting in. Edge slides back to the ring with the steel chair. The referee rings the bell.

Result: CM Punk wins by DQ.

JR: That’s great, Edge can’t win fair and square so he has to do things like this.

Edge taunts CM Punk waiting for him to get back to his feet. However, out of a sudden, down the ramp comes Samoa Joe. Edge sees him and waits for him inside the ring.

JR: Here comes the back up!

JBL: Oh come on, Punk and Joe are opponents, not a damn tag team.

Joe slides to the ring and immediately Edge tries to nail him with a chair shot, however the running Samoa Joe is able to duck the attempt the swing ,and when Edge turns around, Joe grabs him by the back of the head and sends him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Joe immediately goes toward CM Punk and checks on his state.

JBL: Oh come on, this is unbelievable, Joe, that’s your opponent.

JR: Yeah, at WrestleBowl, but up to tonight, he’s his friend.

Edge watches Joe and CM Punk inside the ring as he gets back to his feet on the outside. The Rated R Superstar wants no more confrontation and so he walks around the ring and then up the ramp. He turns around at the ramp to get once more glimpse at CM Punk and Samoa Joe, when out of a sudden “Loaded” plays to a big pop from the crowd.

JR: Oh my, business is just about to pick up.

Jeff Hardy comes out from the back into the stage. Edge is on the middle of the ramp. Both men stare at each other, however Edge wastes no time and he leaps over the guard rail and runs through the crowd escaping. Hardy won’t be denied and he jumps into the crowd going in pursuit of Edge.

JBL: Run Edge, run.

Both men get lost from sight in the sea of people in the audience.

(Commercial)

JR: Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to BTW Nitro and…

“Big” plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Big Show and Tito Ortiz make their way out from the back.

JBL: There you go JR, business is now really going to pick up.

Both men make their way to the inside of the ring, were they soak into the boos from the crowd.

Ortiz: Shut the hell up and show us some respect!

Crowd boos even louder.

Ortiz: I said SHUT THE HELL UP!

Crowd answers back with some boos. Then, the fans start chanting “Goldberg”.

Ortiz: What? Goldberg, are you…

Show: Tito, Tito, don’t even bother trying with this people. You’re rather new to this business I know that, but with time you’ll learn that you just can’t yell common sense into stupid people like the ones in attendance tonight.

Crowd boos again.

Show: As for Goldberg, well, you can chant all you want for him, but I am sure both he and Randy Couture are two busy icing their back for giving a shit about you people.

Crowd boos heavily.

Show: As we speak, Goldberg and Randy Couture are lying on their locker rooms barely able to move, and all because of this:

JBL: So this is really going to happen?

JR: It looks that way.

Ortiz and Couture grab each other’s hand and the contest starts, testing their strength and trying to figure out which is the stronger. It seems as if Ortiz gets the upperhand, and he even is about to make the hand of Couture touch the table and win the contest, however Randy turns it around and he starts outpowering Tito Ortiz. Ortiz is about to lose the match, when out of a sudden Tito leans into the table and he nails a headbutt right to the face of Couture, breaking the lock up.

Goldberg immediately tries to rush toward the table and attack Tito Ortiz, however he gets caught by the throat by Big Show, who hoists him up and drops him connecting him with a Chokeslam. Tito Ortiz is back to his feet and is backing down from Randy Couture, who is fired up and looking for revenge, however out of nowhere Big Show steps into the situation, grabs Couture by the throat and nails him as well with a Chokeslam. Tito Ortiz and Big Show taunt over the floored opponents.

JR: This is disgusting! It was a damn set up, all along it was a damn set up!

JBL: I love it, it was genius, a genius plan and genius performance here tonight.

Big Show grabs Goldberg on the canvas by the throat and brings him back to his feet as well. He then tells Ortiz to get Randy up. Tito does so and he sets Couture, throwing him right into the grasp of Big Show. The giant has both men grabbed by the throat and he drops him connecting an impressive Double Chokeslam.

JR: Oh my God, the power of that man The Big Show is something we have never seen.

JBL: I’ve seen Big Show wrestle for years, but I have never, never seen him do something like that.

Big Show and Tito Ortiz lift their arms taunting to the crowd, standing above the knocked out Goldberg and Randy Couture.

Ortiz: We all knew that Big Show and I are stronger than Goldberg and Randy, that we are faster, that we are more talented than both of them, but with what we did last week, and how Goldberg and Randy just walked themselves into the trap, well, we also showed that we are smarter than both of them.

Show: You see, those bastards have no chance at WrestleBowl. You have the best MMA fighter in history teaming up with a seven foot, 500 lbs giant, and you people even think that Goldberg and Randy Couture can hang on in that ring?

Crowd boos.

Show: In that ca…

“Goldberg’s March” out of a sudden plays to a big pop from the crowd, as Goldberg and Randy Couture make their way out. They both seem extremely angry.

Couture: What you guys are talking about is complete, uhmm, let’s see how I put it, bullshit!

Crowd pops.

Couture: But you see, I think one thing can be said about us that is true. We have gotten this entire thing wrong. You see, we have talked way too much, more than we usually do. So now, it’s simply time for ass kicking!

Goldberg and Randy Couture both drop their microphones and start walking down the ramp. Big Show and Tito Ortiz wait for them on the inside of the ring. Out of a sudden, Crushing C appears on the Tron.

Crushing C: Wait, wait a damn second. Randy, Bill, you stay right there, because I promise you if you take one more step I’ll make sure it’s the last one you take in this business.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: Now, Randy, I agree with you, and I know that fans all around the world are dying for some physical interaction between all of you four, but, that’s not happening tonight.

Crowd boos even louder.

Crushing C: But, I’ll tell you what, next week, just six days before your huge match at WrestleBowl, I’ll give the world what they want, because next week, the industry will get revolutionized. Yeah, that’s right, it will be revolutionized because for the first time ever we will see an MMA Steel Cage Match, here live in BTW Nitro.,

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: Yeah, and inside that Cage, we will see Randy Couture going one on one with Tito Ortiz!

Crowd pops heavily.

Crushing C: Oh, I almost forgot, I can’t permit to have a mayhem like the one that’s been going on week after week after week here in BTW Nitro happing at WrestleBowl. That’s why, as of right now, I am adding a Special Guest Referee to your match at WrestleBowl, a special guest referee very familiar to both the wrestling and MMA world, and a special guest referee that will be able to control all of you four, and that guest referee will make his BTW debut next week live in BTW Nitro!

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: Now, all of you, get the hell out of my ring, it’s time for MY demonstration.

All four men stare at each other, not all amused by the news delivered by Crushing C.

JR: My God, I can’t believe it, a special guest referee?

JBL: A special guest referee, and that’s not all, Crushing C’s demonstration, it’s next!

(Commercial)

We return and we see Crushing C inside the ring, in his wrestling gear and ready to go.

Crushing C: Welcome to my personal demonstration, a demonstration in which I will show the world exactly what I will do to Rikishi two weeks from now at WrestleBowl.

Crowd heavily boos.

Crushing C: But to protect my demonstration from any interference, and because we all know how Rikishi likes crashing into places he’s not invited, let me call out my personal security for the evening.

The crowd heavily boos as ten security guards make their way from the back and they surround the ring, protecting Crushing C on the inside.

Crushing C: Now that’s more like it! But first, let me remind you just exactly is on the line here. At WrestleBowl, it all comes to an end; finally, finally it will be Crushing C going one on one with Rikishi. But that’s not all, because that little match will be none other than a No Holds Barred match.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: So, tonight, I’m not going to show I can beat Rikishi, because I have proven that week after week after week, but I will show you exactly what I am going to do to him and how I am going to do it. So, if you would, please send out my first volunteer.

JR: Wait, did he say volunteer?

JBL: I guess Crushing C is actually going to wrestle tonight!

Some generic music sounds as a skinny, white, blonde man makes his way out. While he reaches the ring, Crushing C goes to the outside and he grabs a steel chair.

JBL: Come on, say it, business is about to pick up.

The man slides to the ring and storms toward Crushing C, only to get blasted right on the head with a huge chair shot. Crushing C follows his attack as he nails chair shot after chair shot all over the floored man. BTW’s GM finally has enough and he rolls the man out of the ring. Crushing C then picks up his microphone.

Crushing C: And that’s just how I’ll squash Rikishi using a steel chair. Now, before my second volunteer of the evening comes out, let me set this scenario a little better.

Crushing C drops his microphone and rolls to the outside of the ring. He starts looking from under the ring and he takes out a couple of trash cans filled with kendo sticks, and he also takes out a wooden table. He throws all that to the inside of the ring and then he slides back to the ring.

Crushing C: OK, bring him out.

Some music sounds again as another volunteer makes his way out. He walks by security and enters the ring.

Crushing C: Ok, before anything, let’s do this thing different and let me ask you your name.

Man: I am the New Age Showstopper Matt Michaels!

Crushing C: Yeah, sure you are.

Immediately Crushing C takes a cheap shot as he nails Michaels right on the head using the microphone. He continues his aggression on the canvas. Crushing C finally stops and throws the microphone away. He grabs Matt and drags him close to a trash can, sets him, and then nails him with a DDT right into the trash can. Crushing C gets back to his feet with a smile on his face, as he stares to the knocked out Matt Michaels. He then grabs a kendo sticks and starts hitting Michaels all over his body. Crushing C picks Michaels and guides him back to his feet, then he connects him with a vertical suplex right into another trash can. Matt Michaels grabs his lower back in pain and he rolls out of the ring.

Crushing C: Well, what can I say?

Crowd heavily boos.

Crushing C: But no, it’s not over yet. We still have one more volunteer, and I’m ready to go! So, please, send him out.

There’s an awkward silence as nobody comes out.

Crushing C: I said, please send him out.

Out of a sudden, and to a big pop from the crowd “Samoan Coolness” plays and Rikishi appears on the stage.

JBL: Oh come on!

JR: I’ll say it now, business is about to pick up!

Rikishi wastes no time and he runs down the ramp toward the ring, until he clashes with security at ringside. Rikishi tries to fight with them but quickly his injuries and the numbers game take their toll on the encounter.

Crushing C: Stop him, stop him damn it!

Rikishi continues trying to fight back but he finally gets controlled by security.

Crushing C: That’s it, that’s it. Now, arrest his ass!

Crowd heavily boos. A security guard takes out a pair of cuffs and he puts them on Rikishi.

Crushing C: That’s great. Take him away boys!

The booing continues as the security guards take Rikishi away from the ring and up the ramp.

Crushing C: Yeah, take him away, take him away. Oh, Rikishi, see you at WrestleBowl!

Crowd boos as Rikishi is finally taken to the back. Crushing C stays on the inside of the ring for a while, hearing the crowd booing with a grin on his face, before he finally leaves as well.

(Commercial)

JR: Welcome back to BTW Nitro and God I still can’t believe what we just saw. It’s unbelievable to the point that…

JBL: Oh come on JR, stop the wining, it’s main event time, you should be psyched by now!

“Break Down the Walls” plays to boos from the crowd as Chris Jericho makes his way out, fired up and ready to go. He taunts to the crowd as then slides to the inside of the ring.

“Here Comes the Pain” breaks through the PA system as the World Championship Number One Contender Brock Lesnar rampages out. Lesnar walks down the ramp and he joins Jericho inside the ring.

“Domination” plays to a massive amount of boos from the audience as Triple H and Christian Cage, holding the BTW World title and the BTW Continental Championship up high, appear on the stage. They walk down the ramp ignoring the fans and they enter the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Triple H and Christian Cage vs Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho

Triple H steps forward going to start the match. He has a confident grin on his face as he waits for his opponent on his corner. Finally, and much to the dismay of Triple H, it is Brock Lesnar the one who kicks it off for his team. Triple H and Brock Lesnar start circling each other. They advance toward each other and enter in a test of strength, which Brock Lesnar quickly wins as he over powers Triple H and shoves him down to the canvas. The Game gets back to his feet and walks toward his corner, making the tag to Christian Cage. Cage hesitantly enters the ring to face Brock Lesnar. However, on the other corner, and as soon as Christian Cage entered the ring, Chris Jericho starts asking for the tag. Brock Lesnar turns around to see what is Chris Jericho doing, and he sees that he’s asking for the tag. Christian Cage notices that Brock Lesnar is distracted staring at Chris Jericho, and so he dashes toward him. However Brock Lesnar reacts first as he turns around and nails Cage with a huge clothesline that knocks him down to the canvas. Brock finally walks toward his corner and makes the tag to Chris Jericho, who enters the match to a big pop from the crowd. Christian Cage quickly rolls away from Jericho and gets back to his feet. Chris Jericho and Christian Cage start circling each other, waiting for a spot to attack each other. Both competitors finally advance toward each other and enter in an collar elbow tie up, performing some chain wrestling. Christian Cage gets the upperhand and he locks his opponent in a headlock, which he applies with viciousness. Cage’s face shows his intensity as he drains his opponent with the headlock. However, Y2J manages to start fighting out of the maneuver. He walks toward the ropes, still being put in the hold. He finally manages to bounce Christian Cage out of the hold, Christian Cage bounces back of the ring ropes and crosses the ring to the next side of the ring. He bounces back and comes right back to Y2J, who receives him with a shoulder block down to the canvas. Both men get back to their feet, immediately Chris Jericho dashes to the ring ropes, comes right back and nails Christian Cage once again with a second shoulder block.

Christian and Chris return to a vertical standing again. Chris Jericho goes to repeat the punishment, as he runs toward the ropes and comes right back looking for another shoulder block, however this time Captain Charisma is able to react and attack first, as he manages to nail the bouncing back Y2J with an arm drag. Cage looks a little shaken and seems to have taken enough action against the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah, and so he leaps toward his corner, making the tag to Triple H. Triple H enters the ring and immediately takes it to Chris Jericho, stomping all over the right leg of Y2J. The referee steps into the action and takes Triple H away from Chris Jericho, allowing Y2J to catch a break. Chris Jericho tries to stretch toward his corner and make a tag to Brock Lesnar, however right when he’s dragging close to the corner and about to make the tag, Triple H shoves the referee away and rushes back toward him, nailing him with a vicious stomp right to the right leg of Jericho, stopping his attempts. Triple H guides Chris Jericho back to his feet and weakens him with straight right hands to the head. He then throws him toward the ring ropes, and as soon as Chris Jericho bounces back Triple H storms toward him and nails him with a high knee strike directly to the face knocking him down. The Game makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock Lesnar enters the ring and he breaks up the count. Immediately, Christian Cage rushes into the inside of the ring and runs toward Brock Lesnar looking to attack him, however Brock reacts first as he receives him with a shoulder block that knocks Captain Charisma down to the canvas. Christian Cage rolls out of the ring and then, like a beaten man, he climbs back to the apron not wanting any revenge on Brock Lesnar. Triple H sneaks behind Brock Lesnar trying to cheap shot him, however before it happens Brock Lesnar turns around and confronts Triple H. The Game backs down from Brock Lesnar, not wanting any confrontation. The fear is seen right on the face of Triple H as he backs down from his BTW World Championship Number One Contender.

However, as Triple H backs down, he walks right into Chris Jericho, who surprises Triple H and rolls him up: 1…2…, Triple H kicks out. Chris Jericho gets back to his feet and he wants to take advantage of this new opening he has gotten in the match. Jericho grabs Triple H by the hair and starts guiding him back to his feet. Just now the referee is getting the control of the match back, as he tells Brock Lesnar to leave the ring and go to the outside. This distraction of the referee allows Triple H to counter attack, as he drops down to his knees again and nails Chris Jericho with a low blow. Triple H quickly goes to his corner and makes the tag to Christian Cage. Cage feels the match is under control as Y2J is barely trying to get back to his feet holding his crutch in pain. Christian finally storms toward Chris Jericho going to capitalize, but is Jericho the one who gets the upperhand, flooring Christian with a lariat. Both get back to their feet and Chris knocks his opponent down again with a second clothesline. Both get back to their feet yet again and for the third time it is Jericho who gets the upperhand, with this time Chris connecting Cage with a step up enziguiri. However, after he nailed that maneuver, it seemed as if Jericho’s gas ran out, as he remains knocked out on the canvas, lying next to the BTW Continental Champion. Both competitors finally react and they start crawling toward their corners. It is Christian Cage surprisingly the one who makes the tag first, letting the Game, Triple H, into the ring. Triple H enters the ring, however, before he reaches Chris Jericho, the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah takes one final leap toward his corner and he makes the tag to Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar slowly enters the ring, with a huge grin on his face as he’s about to get a piece of Triple H two weeks before their one on one match at WrestleBowl. Triple H, who at first seemed eager to enter the ring and confront Chris Jericho, how that he finds himself in the ring with Brock Lesnar isn’t so confident after all, and once again Triple H starts backing down from the Next Big Thing, not wanting any confrontation.

Triple H finally turns around and tries to run toward his corner and make the saving tag to Christian Cage. However, as he turns around, Brock Lesnar grabs him by the hair and stops Triple H from running. Lesnar spins Triple H around and then starts mauling him with big straight right hands to the head. Brock grabs The Game by the arm and he throws him toward the ring ropes. The Game bounces back and Brock Lesnar bends, however he bends a little too early and Triple H is able to counter as he nails Brock Lesnar with his knee facebuster. However, this maneuver doesn’t send Brock Lesnar down to the canvas. Triple H bounces to the ring ropes behind him looking to send Lesnar down to the canvas, however Brock Lesnar is able to react first as he locks the bouncing Triple H, locks him up, and then connects him with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Brock Lesnar snaps back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd, getting a big pop from the audience. Brock starts taunting to the audience and to Triple H, announcing the F-5. Triple H slowly gets back to his feet and unfortunately for him walks right into Brock Lesnar, who gets him over his shoulders and goes for the F-5. However, before Brock is able to connect it, Christian Cage storms into the inside of the ring and nails Brock with a toe kick to the middle section, forcing Brock Lesnar to drop Triple H into the canvas. The referee quickly sends Christian to the outside of the ring, although now it’s a little too late as his mark has been done. Triple H gets back to his feet and he clips the groggy Brock Lesnar on the knee finally knocking him down to the canvas. Triple H has had enough of Brock Lesnar and he walks toward the corner, making the tag to Christian Cage. Captain Charisma immediately climbs to the top rope and looks down to Brock Lesnar, measuring him. Christian finally comes down looking to connect Brock Lesnar with the Frog Splash, however right on the nick of time Brock Lesnar is able to roll out of the way making Christian Cage crash and burn, failing the Frog Splash. Lesnar immediately stars dragging toward his corner.

Brock Lesnar finally reaches his corner and makes the tag to Chris Jericho. Jericho enters and he picks up Christian Cage immediately. Y2J sets Cage up and nails him with a slingshot suplex. Y2J makes the cover: 1….2…, Christian gets one shoulder up. Jericho gets back to his feet and he guides his opponent up with him. Jericho sets Cage up again and goes to repeat his slingshot suplex, however when he lays Christian against the ring ropes, Christian slides out of the hold of Chris Jericho and ends up standing on the apron grabbing the head of Chris Jericho. Christian then connects Y2J with a top rope guillotine that staggers Y2J away. Christian enters the ring and immediately dashes toward the floored Jericho, nailing him with an elbow drop. Christian gets back to his feet, dashes to the rope and comes back nailing Jericho with a second elbow drop. This time Y2J males the cover: 1…2…, Jericho gets one shoulder up. Cage gets back to his feet and he goes to repeat the attack, dashing to the ring ropes and bouncing back. However, when Cage bounces back Chris Jericho snaps right back to his feet and takes down Christian by the legs, and he attempts to lock in the Walls of Jericho. However as soon as he gets his legs grabbed Christian crawls rapidly toward the ring ropes avoiding getting caught. The referee steps in and he separates both competitors. Christian pulls himself back to his feet using the ring ropes, and gingerly he walks right into Chris Jericho again, trying to guard himself from any upper attack, only to get this time nailed with a drop toe hold, flooring him down to the canvas. Chris Jericho taunts to the crowd as he sees the momentum going on his favor. Y2J finally goes to restart his match and he dashes toward the ring ropes, however right when he hits the ropes, Triple H nails him with a club to the back. Y2J gets distracted and he turns around, arguing with The Game. From the other side of the ring, Brock Lesnar climbs down the apron and he runs, reaching the other side and he takes down The Game and he starts assaulting him. Inside the ring however, before Chris Jericho is even able to turn around, Christian Cage shocks him as he grabs him from behind, sets him up and connects him with the Unprettier. Cage makes the cover: 1….2…3.

Result: Christian Cage pins Chris Jericho

JR: Oh come on ref, you can’t allow that to happen, you can’t allow it damn it!

JBL: He can and he did. And the truth is, for the second week on a row, Christian Cage just pinned his WrestleBowl challenger again.

Triple H finally manages to get some distance from Brock Lesnar and he runs away from him, joining the celebrating Christian Cage up the ramp and walking backwards to the back. Brock Lesnar climbs back to the ring to check the state of his partner Chris Jericho.

JR: There you have it, according to them the most dominating team in history, walking up the ramp scared from their opponents.

JBL: But as winners JR, as winners.

Scene fades to the back with Triple H and Christian Cage celebrating up the ramp as Brock Lesnar, checking on Chris Jericho, stares at them defiantly.

CMSposterWS2.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Triple H(c) vs Brock Lesnar

Goldberg and Randy Couture vs Big Show and Tito Ortiz

The Undertaker vs MVP

Randy Orton vs The Rock

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe

BTW Continental Title Match
Christian Cage(c) vs Chris Jericho

Monster's Ball
Sabu vs Rob Van Dam vs AJ Styles vs Mr. Kennedy

No Holds Barred
Rikishi vs Crushing C

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

Bob Sapp vs Umaga

Moonlight Drive

BM: The Main Event takes the cake with this one. It added some heat to the already red hot rivalries, and I was glad to see the team of Triple H & Cage return to dominance.

WM: The squash with Gavin, poor kid. The sequence with Crushing C was an awesome segment though, that feud is going to explode if it gets any better.

BP: A close call between the opener and Orton/Rock. I liked Triple H's parts, saw a little e-fed in the 'bigger than life' moment bit, and I always knew it would be Cage. Orton/Rock was another great promo between the two, although Randy needs to get in more to say and perhaps some more back-and-forth.

WP: N/A, all served there purpose and were in character

AC: WrestleBowl looks to be pretty insane. Umaga vs Sapp is going to be great because anything with Umaga is, and all the other matches have been getting some big build-up, I'm expecting a huge show.

Evil Austin

BM: The main event tag team match easily, with so much riding on the match who will gain momentum going into wrestle fest it was sure to be an exciting match and it delivered. Great back and forth going with all four men and you showed once again why Triple H and Christian were the tag team champions. :p I thought going into the match that Brock Lesnar would win seeing as Triple H has been on a bit of a winning roll the past couple of weeks but well see what happens next week.

WM: MVP vs. Gavin Spears, it was a clear squash match from the get-go even though it served a purpose to give MVP an edge of momentum going into his match with the Undertaker at wrestlefest it was the world match of the night either way.

BP: I actually liked Triple H's opener and partly with Christian at the end, I thought it was a very good promo to start off the show with the champion and Triple H spoke exactly in character even with his former partner Christian. Overall I thought this was a great promo for the main event to hype it up made me think who on earth would Lesnar have to pick.

WP: none.

AC: Great show once again, this build up to wrestle fest is getting better and better :y: I am so pumped up for it. This stuff with Crushing C was great hyping up the Rikishi rivalry and matchup they will have at wrestle fest. It was just adding fire to the already pumping fuel tank ready to explode when they meet in the ring. Its a long time coming and I can't wait.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Nitro Review

HHH/Christian promo- Your HHH promos are always gold. The only way I would have changed it would have been to give Christian more time on the mic.

6 Man Tag match- This was a very good match. It was non-stop action packed bursting with flavor... er... fun.

Samoa Joe promo- This promo was a nice way to keep the Punk/Joe almost-feud going.

Jericho/Brock promo- Good main event made.

Hardy vs. Joe- Joe wrestled like a complete heel in this match. I'm not saying that this is bad, just an observation. Good use of the interference by Edge.

MVP squash- Poor, poor Gavin. The after match attack of sorts was really cool.

Rock/Orton promos- This was a very good promo. Your Rock promos are just as good as your HHH promos. Promo of the Night.

Heyman/Sapp/Spears promo- LOL at the end of the promo.

Punk vs. Edge- This match would've been better with a clean ending. Good way to continue these two feuds.

MMA peeps/Show/Bill/C promo- I still hate this story. The promo itself wasn't bad.

Crushing C demonsation- Kinda boring, but it moved along this story.

Main Event- This was a great match. I figured that it would be either Y2J or Cage to get pinned, that way the Wrestlebowl ME is protected. Wrestlebowl keeps getting better and better. Thanks for the POI review. This weekend is POI Decimation, don't miss it.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWNITRO.png
Preview:

Last week, in our main event, the world caught a glimpse of our WrestleBowl main event, when Triple H and Brock Lesnar stepped on the ring on different teams as opponents. Triple H's team got the victory however, and going into WrestleBowl, it will be The Game who'll be able to say he has already defeated Brock Lesnar. This week however, will be about who gets the last word, as hosted by the one and only Wresting God, JBL, an interview will be held with BTW World Champion Triple H and his challenger Brock Lesnar, face to face and inside the ring. Will JBL and the ring wil be able to control this situation.

But the man who really got the pin in that main event was no other than Christian Cage, who got that one, two, three, over no other than his WrestleBowl challenger, Chris Jericho, just like he did last week. Christian has already pinned Y2J twice, will WrestleBowl be the third one? And will that, combined with Christian Cage's presence at commentary, be enough to distract Jericho from his match with Elijah Burke?

Last week, Randy Orton announced that he had gotten The Rock a warm up match going into his encounter this Sunday. There has no information on the actual opponent, but the match will indeed happen. Will The Rock be able to shake off the cobwebs and show Orton he's ready for the action, or will the ring rust along with Orton's presence cost The Rock his physical well being?

For almost a year, Crushing C has humilliated Rikishi, so it was no surprise when last week he got Rikishi arrested and taken out of the arena, just after he was humilliating him one more time, showing the world how he would destroy Rikishi in their No Holds Barred Match. Which one of this two bitter rivals will get the upperhand going into their No Holds Barred showdown?

Randy Couture and Goldberg said it best, they are tired of doing the talking, and they want a piece of their opponents. This week, they'll get a chance to do just that, as Randy Couture will step into the first ever MMA Steel Cage Match to battle with Tito Ortiz. It has also been confirmed that at some point of the evening the newly assinged special guest referee for the WrestleBowl match will make his debut. Who will he be? And how will Goldberg and Big Show affect this match?

MVP got yet another taste of Undertaker's mind games when Taker instead of making Porter pay for his sins and punish him, just stood in front of MVP and then dissapeared. With just 6 days before WrestleBowl, will MVP risk to get another encounter with The Deadman?

A lot has been said about Jeff Hardy, especially after his incident with the police, and practically it has all been said by his nemesis and WrestleBowl opponent, Edge. Can we expect more of the same from Edge when he hosts a special edition of the Cutting Edge? Who will the guest be? What role will Hardy play in it all?

CM Punk and Samoa Joe have tasted what is like to be walking into a match as friends, but as they have had to learn, altough they practically already knew, they can't limit themselves inside the ring just because his opponent is a friend of his. And this week, they can't limit themselves neither, as if they do, they'll end up passing out from the pain, as this week, CM Punk and Samoa Joe will compete in a Submission Challenge. In this contest, each one of them will lock a submission maneuver of their choice on his opponent, and he will not break it until the person inside the manuever himself breaks the submission. Who will end up passing out to his opponent just 6 days before their match?

Umaga and Bob Sapp have been playing a game oneupsmenship, mostly destroying Gavin Spears. This week, and before WrestleBowl, they'll be able to do that, as they'll team up to take on Gavin Spears. Will Spears be able to walk out of the match?

Colt Cabana has been on a roll as of late. This week, he'll issue an open challenge. Who will answer it?

It has been confirmed as well that the 4 competitors of Monter's Ball will compete in a Fatal Four Way Over the Top Rope Battle Royal.

Known Card:

JBL interview segment
The Wrestling God interviews BTW World Champion Triple H and Brock Lesnar

The Rock in action

Handicap Match
Bob Sapp and Umaga vs Gavin Spears

Colt Cabana's Open Challenge

MMA Steel Cage Match
Randy Couture vs Tito Ortiz

Fatal Four Way Battle Royal
Mr. Kennedy vs AJ Styles vs RVD vs Sabu

Christian Cage in commentary
Chris Jericho vs Elijah Burke

Edge hosts the Cutting Edge

Submission Challenge
CM Punk and Samoa Joe

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Best Match: The main event was really amazing here. I knew Triple H and his partner of choice would take the win here. Jericho getting pinned was smart, as Lesnar doesn't look weak, and Jericho does. Leading into what I believe are their respective wins.

Worst Match: The squash with Gavin Spears for obvious reasons. I won't be suprised if he comes to Wrestlebowl to PWN MVP, Bob Sapp, and Umaga. Ass holes :smh Good usage of a squash though as you extended MVP's, and Undertakers feud with the mind games segment.

Best Promo: I will say the whole segment with Crushing C. It felt as if it were a moment from the HBK/McMahon rivalry. With HBK/Rikishi busting through the masses of security to get to McMahon/Crushing C. This feud is getting bigger as Rolling Stone said, and if it does get even bigger it is bound to explode.

Worst Promo: I have to start giving more worst awards out, as your supposed to use my reviews to better the show, and your writting ability. So as of now I will give you "worst" awards. I will say the worst promo will be Lesnar, and Jericho as it was in character completly, but I'm obligated to choose a promo so I choose the shortest although it formed the main event.

Additional Comments: The show was explosive, and had a lot of action, but it had a lot of promo's outside, and ringside. I think you over did it with the amount of promo's as well as things could have gotten a tad bit stale. You managed to pull if off though so I commend you. Wrestlebowl is shaping up greatly, and the product of your hard work should be AMAZING. I can't wait for it man. Most anticipated pay per view of the year. Like seriously...

Here are my predictions for next weeks show.

JBL interview segment
The Wrestling God interviews BTW World Champion Triple H and Brock Lesnar

Hopefully, this segment doesn't end in a brawl as this should be left for Wrestlebowl. A strong war of words here.

The Rock in action
I was going to say a beast such as Sapp, but he's in a match already. I don't know who your bringing in, but hopefully he kicks ass. I wan't a five star Rock match before Wrestlebowl.

Handicap Match
Sapp versus Umaga is a money match my friend. Two beasts that have been very dominant. This is going to be awesome.

Someone comes out, and gives Cabana a challenge. Colt DQ's himself, and these same two stars have a match at Wrestlebowl. A filler really.

MMA Steel Cage Match
Tito Ortizvs Randy Couture
Big Show interferes, and gives Tito the DQ. Goldberg comes out, and delivers a Gore to both Tito, and Show.

I'm guessing AJ comes close at the end, but Kennedy gets the best of him.

Interference, and Jericho is left with no momentum going into Wrestlebowl where he pulls out the win.

Edge brings someone from Hardy's past. Uh Matt? I doubt it, but either way Jeff Hardy comes out, and they have a staredown as all of these non-match segments look to end in a brawl.

Submission Challenge
CM Punk and Samoa Joe

This is confusing but I like where you were headed. Although it seems unfair to whom ever locks in the submission after. I guess this will end up with a brawl of some sort.

Reaction score
Best Match: Gotta go with the main event. A wonderful job of setting everyone up really well without making anyone lose out too much in the process. Good call!

Worst Match: MVP and Gavin Spears for obvious reasons.

Best Promo: The Rock and Randy Orton. I hate the term, but I guess I'm a mark for the Rock. You used him perfectly. A little more Orton wouldn't have hurt, but still a great promo as usual from you.

Worst Promo: If i have to pick, i guess Crushing C, but it wasn't bad by any means.

AC: Please come by XCW: Full Throttle and leave a review when you get a chance (A link is in my sig.). Another great show CMS, you rock!

Predictions:

Handicap Match

MMA Steel Cage Match

Submission Challenge
CM Punk and Samoa Joe

seX-Power

Handicap Match
I'm not sure about this one. Gavin is like Cena, he can always pull out the win. :shifty:

MMA Steel Cage Match
Basically what Diesel said, so neither man gains greater momentum than the other.

RVD FTW FFS IMO TBHayley

Either a sneaky interference here or a DQ win for Jericho. Well I think so anywayz.

Submission Challenge
CM Punk and Samoa Joe
Well, this is just a guess as this match is pretty hard to predict.

Looks good CMS, I dont know if ill be able to review the next show, but for Wrestlebowl, expect a review of the whole show from me.

If you've got time, you could check out my BTB if you want.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
The Rock in action - rock'll win by DQ after Randy interferes.

Handicap Match
Sapp and umaga cant work together

MMA Steel Cage Match

Submission Challenge
CM Punk and Samoa Joe

Moonlight Drive

The Rock in action
Normally I would suspect a squash, but he'll probably fight for a win.

Handicap Match
The Colin Delaney of BTW. I reckon he'll win by countout though, no way you'll have him beat Sapp/Umaga. Well, if he beats Umaga, you will lose my review for WrestleBowl.

I have no idea who it will be.

MMA Steel Cage Match
Tito has a cooler name

Phenomenal~!

I don't see much point in Burke going over.

Cutting Edge's are always awesome.

Submission Challenge
CM Punk and Samoa Joe
Joe gets pissed after Punk beats him and puts him into the Coquina Clutch or something like that.

I'll definitely check out this show + WrestleBowl.

NOW has posted it's first show if you'd like to have a look. :eek:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Handicap Match
-I can see an interference here. either that, or a miscommunication.

MMA Steel Cage Match
-Couture for the win. This should be a tough read, though.

-Having a four guy battle royal is weird, but I'll just have to see for myself.

-Interference

Submission Challenge
CM Punk and Samoa Joe
-It's not a huge, PPV match, so I'll just have to see for myself. I still win.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWNITRO.png

Live from Wachovia Center

Pittsburgh, Philadelphia.

Pyro

Pyro

Pyro

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, right here from the place of brotherly love, we welcome you to the last stop on the road to WrestleBowl.

JBL: Electricity is already in the air, excitement is everywhere, and you know what’s the best of them all, tonight, me, the Wrestling God, will step back into that ring and ask what everybody wants to know to Triple H and Brock Lesnar.

“I am” plays to boos from the crowd as AJ Styles steps out of the curtain and makes his way out.

JR: And it seems we are getting started already.

“Arabian” plays to a nice pop from the crowd as Sabu steps out of the back. He makes his classic Magician of Arabia taunt on the stage, then he walks down the ramp and enters the ring, where he stares at AJ Styles.

“Turn up the Trouble” breaks through the PA system to boos from the crowd as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out, looking as arrogant and brash as ever.

“One of a Kind” plays to a big pop from the crowd as Rob Van Dam explodes out of the curtain into the stage. He salutes the fans as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Over the Top Battle Royal
Mr. Kennedy vs RVD vs AJ Styles vs Sabu

AJ Styles and Mr. Kennedy look at each other and they start talking, apparently agreeing on forming an alliance to battle RVD and Sabu. They look straight to the eyes and then shake hands, cementing their deal. Mr. Kennedy is the first one to step toward Rob Van Dam and Sabu, who are on the opposite side of the ring, only to get cheap shot out of nowhere by AJ Styles, who nails him with a calf kick right to the back of the head knocking Kennedy down to the canvas. Styles grabs Kennedy by the arm and he drags him toward a corner, where he lays him against a corner and starts nailing Mr. Kennedy with kicks, stomping the proverbial mudhole on him. Sabu goes to turn around and look at Rob Van Dam on his right, however when he does so he gets out fastened by Rob Van Dam who starts nailing Sabu with straight right hands to the head. Sabu finally blocks the flurry of offense from RVD and then answers back by shoving RVD away. Sabu looks for some offense of his own as he swings looking for a clothesline, however Van Dam ducks avoiding the shot, and as Sabu turns around, Rob Van Dam locks his opponent in a side headlock. Meanwhile, on the corner, Mr. Kennedy and AJ Styles are also trading blows. AJ Styles gets the advantage getting in more and more punches shaking the brains of Mr. Kennedy. AJ slowly is able to distance himself from the corner, however Kennedy staggers him right back toward the corner with a knee right to the middle section. Kennedy climbs to the second rope and he starts nailing straight right hands to the head of his opponent. On the opposite side of the ring, RVD still has the side headlock locked in, draining and draining energy out of Sabu. RVD He applies pressure to the hold trying to drain Sabu out, however the returning superstar manages to get out of the hold as he pushes Rob Van Dam away and toward the ropes. Van Dam bounces back and Sabu goes for a dropkick to the knee, however Van Dam manages to jump above his opponent avoiding the kick. RVD then turns around only to get connected by a clothesline by Sabu, getting a pop from the crowd. RVD gets back to his feet and Sabu goes toward the ropes, he then uses the second rope to springboard and nails Rob Van Dam with a Springboard Clothesline.

Both Van Dam and Sabu then get back to their feet, and Sabu once again goes toward the ring ropes, planting his opponent with a Springboard Calf Kick. Mr. Kennedy has gotten the best of AJ Styles leaving him groggy, laid against the corner. Sabu turns around getting in front the corner where Kennedy has been attacking the Phenomenal AJ Styles, only to get connected by a huge clothesline by Mr. Kennedy that almost rips the head down of the shoulders of Sabu. Mr. Kennedy looks down to Sabu, then lifts both his arms taunting to the crowd. Kennedy then turns around and goes back to the corner where AJ is, and he weakens Styles even more hitting a toe kick to the middle section. Kennedy steps backwards, intentionally stepping over Sabu on his way. Kennedy measures AJ Styles from the opposite side of the ring. However, before he does anything to AJ, Rob Van Dam gets back to his feet and he storms toward Ken Kennedy, only to get floored once again with a huge clothesline. Kennedy wastes no time and he storms toward the cornered AJ Styles, however AJ reacts first and he puts his right boot before him, letting Kennedy crash against the boot face first. Kennedy staggers back, shakes off the cobwebs and storms once again toward the still cornered AJ, however AJ sticks his legs on the way once again, this time pushing himself up using the top rope, creating enough leverage to wrap his legs right around the head of Mr. Kennedy and effectively perform a leg scissors on Mr. Kennedy, hurling him away. Styles gets back to his feet and nails Sabu, who tried running toward him, with an arm drag. Both get back to their feet and AJ repeats the punishment with another arm drag. AJ and Sabu both get back to their feet again and Sabu this time looks for a clothesline, however AJ ducks letting Sabu pass by. Sabu runs and he almost nails the clothesline to Rob Van Dam, who avoids it as well sidestepping. Both RVD and Sabu turn around facing AJ, only to get both connected by a double dropkick applied by the fast paced AJ Styles.

AJ Styles is on fire, and how he takes his aggression on Mr. Kennedy, who just starts getting back to his feet. Styles starts pummeling Kennedy, nailing him with clubs to the back and toe kicks. AJ dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back toward Kennedy, only to crash against him in the middle of the ring in a double clothesline as both men attempt the same maneuver. After this, all four men are knocked out on the canvas.

RVD and Sabu are the ones who start getting back to their senses first. Both get back to their feet and they stare at each other. Sabu is the first one to start attacking as he connects knife edge chops to the chest of his opponent, getting the fast advantage. He then tries to throw him toward the corner, but instead Van Dam counters and he throws Sabu toward the corner. RVD taunts to the crowd and he then storms toward his opponent, rolling on the canvas and then plants Sabu with his Monkey Flip, sending Sabu away on the canvas. Van Dam then goes and climbs to the top rope and taunts to the audience. Sabu gets back to his feet and turns around, walking right into a Flying Kick to the head of his opponent. RVD taunts to the audience, then pointing to himself as the crowd chants his name, while another portion heavily boos. RVD then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, then comes off bouncing back and goes to plant him with Rolling Thunder, however Sabu manages to roll out of the way making his opponent fail. Sabu then gets back to his feet favoring his gut and middle section a little. Van Dam starts getting back to their feet and up to his knees bend over. Sabu then storms toward him and nails him with a dropkick right to the head of his opponent. Sabu looks behind him and he catches AJ Styles and Mr. Kennedy trying to get back to his feet, however Sabu stops their attempts fast with notorious kicks right to the heads of AJ and Ken. Sabu targets RVD back again. Rob Van Dam is using the ring ropes to pull himself back to a standing position. Van Dam finally does so, as he gets back to a vertical standing, although he is still a little groggy. Sabu explodes toward Van Dam and nails him with a crossbody. The crossbody nails Van Dam perfectly, however it sends both RVD and Sabu himself over the top rope and to the outside of the ring.

RVD and Sabu both have been eliminated.

AJ Styles is the first one to react of those who are still on the inside of the ring. He crawls toward the side of the ring in which just moments ago Sabu took RVD and himself out of the match. AJ grabs the ring ropes and pulls himself back to his feet, then he stares at both Van Dam and Sabu, rolling on the concrete floor on the outside of the ring, with officials telling them both men have lost the match and they have to go back to the locker rooms. Kennedy gets back to his feet right behind the distracted AJ Styles and he starts taunting AJ, waiting for him to turn around. However, it seems AJ knows Mr. Kennedy is behind him, as when he turns around, he uses the same rotation movement to attempt a Roundhouse Kick aiming for the head of Ken Kennedy. Luckily for him, Mr. Kennedy is able to duck avoiding the kick. Kennedy then grabs AJ Styles and gets him over his shoulders, setting him up for the Steamroller Green Bay Plunge. Kennedy steps backs, creating some room in between him and the ropes, letting enough space so that he can perform his finisher. Kennedy goes for it, however Styles is able to lure out as he slides down of the shoulders of Kennedy. Now back on a standing position, AJ pushes Kennedy from behind toward the ring ropes, then secures his grip around the waist of Kennedy looking to roll him up as they bounce from the ropes. Kennedy however holds on to the ropes, letting AJ Styles perform the roll maneuver by himself. Kennedy turns around and he attempts to connect AJ with a Big Boot, however Styles performs a cartwheel to his left avoiding the maneuver. Kennedy advances toward AJ, however Styles attacks first looking to connect the Pele Kick. However, Kennedy keeps the fashion of the match of avoiding maneuver and he sidesteps not getting connected by the Pele Kick. Somehow AJ lands on his feet, but he is already exposed for Kennedy, who grabs him by the back of the head and throws him over the top rope and to the outside.

Winner: Mr. Kennedy

JBL: There you go, and JR, this is your new favorite going into Monster’s Ball this Sunday, Mr. Kennedy.

JR: In my humble opinion it’s anybody’s ball game. In this last few weeks Sabu has pinned Van Dam, AJ has pinned Sabu and now Kennedy wins the Over the top rope Battle Royal.

Mr. Kennnedy gets his hand raises by the referee as he is announced the winner of the match. Kennedy screams and taunts to the audience satisfied by his performance.

(Commercial)

We return and we see no other than JOEY STYLES talking to a crew member. They seem to have talking already for a while.

Crew Member: So will you be there?

Joey: Yes, it has been a long recovery, my back still hurts a lot but, the doctor said I am ready to go and well, this is my job, this is my life, and I am not missing by any means WrestleBowl.

Crew member: Well, I am extremely happy y…

The crew member stops talking as no other than BTW Continental Champion Christian Cage walks into the scene.

Christian: Joey, Joey, you have no idea how excited I am to see you back, I mean, it has been too long, damn it, too long since you left, and everybody in this company has been missing you since day one because Joey, without you, this company would fall apart.

Joey: Well Christian, thank you I guess.

Christian Cage stares at Joey Styles, until he finally bursts into laughter.

Christian: Ah man, ah man, nah, nah, seriously, nobody gives a shit about you, nobody cares you’re back. The only one everybody cares about is your Continental Champion, Christian Cage. If you didn’t know Joey, now you know.

Crowd is heard booing on the back.

Christian: Now, what I want to know, (he looks at the crew member) is everybody already set for me going out there and grace the screen with my commentary.

Crew member: Yes, I guess so, yes, it is all ready.

Christian: (mocking the crew member) “yeah, yeah, I guess so”. I’m telling you, this company needs a serious upgrade in its crew. See you later, chumps.

Christian Cage finally walks out leaving Joey Styles and the crew member behind.

JR: Can you believe the arrogance of that young man?

JBL: I am begging you JR, please behave, I don’t want you to embarrass me with Christian.

“Just Close your Eyes” plays to a big amount of boos from the crowd as Christian Cage makes his way out, with his belt wrapped around his waist. He reaches the table and joins commentary.

Christian: Peeps, peeps, the wait is over, and agony long gone, Captain Charisma is finally here.

JBL: I for one couldn’t be more psyched.

Christian: And you are not the only one, you’re not the only one.

Don’t Waste my Time” plays to boos from the audience as Elijah Burke makes his way out, looking arrogant and confident.

“Break down the Walls” breaks to an ovation from the crowd as Chris Jericho makes his way out. On the apron he taunts to MVP and then he enters the ring.

Christian: Look at Jericho, so confident, but I will tell you something, Elijah Burke is no Christian Cage

Chris Jericho and Elijah Burke waste no time and they go right at it, where they lock in a test of strength. Elijah Burke gets the upperhand and he locks his opponent in a side headlock. His opponent then instead he nails his opponent with an elbow drip right to the gut of his opponent. Jericho then continues and he now locks in a side headlock of his own. Chris applies all the strength he has to the hold, however Elijah quickly then counters, as he pushes then his opponent toward the ring ropes. Chris Jericho bounces back toward Burke, that is waiting to receive him with an attack, however Y2J attacks first and he tackles Elijah down to the canvas. Both opponents get back to their feet in speed, and Jericho immediately dashes toward the ring ropes once again. Elijah Burke gets back to his feet while this is happening and he gets shoulder blocked down to the canvas once again. Chris runs toward the set of ring ropes in front on him again and he bounces back then nailing his opponent below with a Senton right to the middle section of his opponent. Y2J makes the cover: 1…2…, Burke kicks out. Chris Jericho gets back to his feet and he then guides Elijah Burke back to his feet. Jericho starts then nailing his opponent with forearms right to the head of his opponent, however, Elijah Burke is then able to answer back, as he toe kicks then his opponent right on the leg of his opponent. Burke continues the attack then as he continues kicking his opponent on the previously attacked leg. Elijah Burke dashes to the set of ring ropes behind him, then he nails his opponent with a tackle right to the leg of his opponent, bringing Chris Jericho down brutally. Burke covers Y2J: 1…2…, Chris Jericho is able to kick out. The silver tongued pugilist then puts the boots on his rival, stomping then all over the punished leg of his opponent. Burke then goes to lock in his opponent on a One Legged Boston Crab.

Burke is about to sit over the lower back of his opponent and finally lock in the Boston Crab, however Chris Jericho is able to answer back as he uses his free, unharmed to leg to kick and push Elijah Burke away. Chris Jericho gets back to his feet and Elijah Burke is staggered toward the ropes. Elijah bounces back toward Y2J, but instead of being Chris Jericho the one to nail a form of attack, Burke is able to attack as he dropkicks Chris Jericho right on the leg bringing his opponent down viciously to the canvas. Chris Jericho makes the cover hooking up the damaged leg: 1…2…, Jericho kicks out. Burke gets back to his feet and he goes to continue his offense. He stomps him right on the leg furthering the damage. Elijah Burke then gets his opponent back to a standing position, guiding him to a standing position. Burke then locks his opponent up and nails him with a German Suplex. When connected it, he doesn’t release it and gets back to a standing position, still with Jericho on his lock. Now back on his feet, Elijah Burke nails him with another German Suplex. The routine continues as both get back to their feet with Burke still grabbing his opponent, only to then have Elijah Burke completing the trifecta and nailing the third consecutive German Suplex on Chris Jericho. Burke floats over his knocked opponent and then covers him: 1…2…, Chris Jericho kicks out. Elijah Burke looks frustrated and he remakes the cover: 1…2…, Jericho kicks out one more time to further the frustration of his opponent. Elijah Burke gets back to his feet, and showing his frustration, he viciously stomps on the hurt leg of his opponent.

JR: Oh come on, Christian, how can you be watching this, Elijah Burke is clearly trying to injure Chris Jericho.

Christian: And what, now I am suppose to feel bad for the man, he’s my title challenger, he should be up for this competition.

Elijah Burke looks completely frustrated, he stomps one more time on the leg of his opponent and he then walks toward the corner, where he climbs to the top rope. However there, arrogance kicks in, and he wastes time taunting to the crowd. He then goes to attack but before he is able to do so, Chris Jericho incorporates, only to then let his body and weight collapse over the top rope, making Elijah Burke fell with his compass open on the ropes, hitting his groin. Chris Jericho gets back to his feet and showing his crazy side. Jericho springboards to the ropes, then nails his opponent with a dropkick right to the chest of Elijah Burke, that is on the top rope. Burke collapses down of the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Inside the ring still, Chris Jericho fells down to the canvas grabbing his leg in pain. The referee goes toward Jericho and he checks on his for a while, making sure he is ready to continue the match. Chris says he is in state to do so and so the referee goes toward the ropes and starts the count out for Elijah Burke: 1…2…3…4…5…, Chris Jericho inside the ring uses the ring ropes as leverage to pull himself back to a standing position, which he does so favoring his hurt leg, 6…7…8…

Christian: Wait a minute, I have to go and do something

Christian Cage removes the head gear of the announcing and he rushes toward Elijah Burke. Cage picks him back up and then throws him to the inside of the ring. The referee verbally grounds Christian but he cannot do anything about it as Elijah Burke is now back to the inside of the ring. Y2J is standing, back to his feet in the ring, and so he dashes to the topes behind him, however when he bounces back toward Elijah Burke, but Burke receives him, stealing a page out of Chris Jericho’s book nailing him with the Flashback. With Y2J now on the canvas, Burke goes to continue the work on his opponent, then he goes toward his leg and he plants his opponent with a jumping knee drop right to the leg of his opponent. Chris Jericho screams in pain after the maneuver. Burke then removes his knee brace. He flexes the leg of Chris Jericho putting it right straight, only to the nail him with an unprotected knee drop straight to the calf of Y2J. On the announcing table, Christian Cage smiles at the punishment his title challenger is being put by his opposition tonight just six days away from their encounter at WrestleBowl

JBL: What a competitor Chris Jericho is, I have to hand it to him. He is getting his ass kicked here tonight knowing that just 6 days away he will be in a title match

Burke gets his opponent back to his feet and he taunts with him, looking at him stumble over his feet. He slaps him and then catches him avoiding him to fell down to the canvas. He then grabs him by the arm and he throws him toward the corner. Burke steps back taking impulse and he then explodes toward the cornered Chris Jericho, looking to nail him with the Elijah Express, however then Jericho is able to sidestep avoiding the maneuver. Burke staggers back and Chris Jericho grabs him by the back of the neck and nails him with his trademarked bulldozer. Chris Jericho taunts to the crowd and he then dashes to the ring ropes, springboards and looks to nail the Lionsault, however Burke rolls out of the way, but Chris Jericho somehow lands on his feet, hurting and tweaking his leg even further. Jericho screams in pain and Elijah then looks to attack him going toward him, however then Jericho reacts first and he takes him down by the legs. Chris Jericho locks his opponent in the Walls of Jericho. Burke tries to fight out by he eventually taps out do to the pain.

Result: Chris Jericho defeats Elijah Burke

JR: Well Christian, Chris Jericho managed to win.

Christian Cage removes his headgear angry. Inside the ring Chris Jericho keeps Burke inside the Walls of Jericho. Cage tries to slide into the ring and attack Y2J, however Chris Jericho releases the Walls and he gets ready for the attack. Cage immediately backs down and he gets back to the outside of the ring. Chris Jericho invites Cage to enter the ring, however Christian limits himself to lifting his title up high as he then walks around the ring and eventually leaves.

JR: There you go JBL, there’s your valiant champion.

JBL: He doesn’t have to confront him right now. He has and he will on Sunday at WrestleBowl.

(Commercial)

We return and we see Gavin Spears inside the ring jogging and getting ready.

JBL: My God, look at him, he’s walking right into execution.

JR: I would argue but, one has to think it is true.

“Get Back” plays to boos from the audience as Bob Sapp, accompanied by his manager Paul Heyman make their way out. Sapp enters the ring and he stares at Spears.

“Virtual Voodoo” plays to a mixed reaction from the audience as Umaga steps out from the back, rampaging on the stage and down the ramp. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Handicap Match
Umaga and Bob Sapp vs Gavin Spears

Umaga and Bob Sapp, instead of advancing toward their opponent Gavin Spears, they walk toward one another and get right on the face of one another, looking at the other dead in the eye and trading words. Gavin Spears, who by any means wants to get in a confrontation with these two, tries to quietly leave the ring now that Umaga and Bob Sapp are distracted with each other. However, Paul Heyman notices this, and ruining Spears’s plan, he starts screaming alerting both Umaga and Bob Sapp. Umaga is the first to react and he advances toward Gavin, grabbing him by the right arm and pulling him away from the ring ropes and back to the middle of the ring. Umaga and Bob Sapp surround poor Gavin, whose face reflects the horrors to come for him. Sapp is the first to unfold as he nails a big straight right hand, staggering Gavin Spears toward Umaga, who nails Gavin as well with a punch staggering him back to Bob who continues the exchange with another punch. Both behemoths continue this punch-a-thon on Gavin Spears, until Spears finally collapses down to the canvas. Bob Sapp is the first one to react as he pushes Umaga away creating room for him to dash toward the ring ropes, bounce back and nail Gavin Spears with a big elbow drop right to the chest. Sapp looks down to his opponent, however before he’s able to attack again, Umaga pushes Sapp away and then he nails Gavin Spears with some offense of his own, as he squashes Spears with a huge splash. Paul Heyman screams at Bob Sapp to finish the match. Sapp obeys, as he picks Gavin Spears up and guides him right into the position for the Sapp Bomb. Bob has his opponent ready for his devastating powerbomb, however out of nowhere Umaga pulls Gavin Spears out of his predicament, only to then nail him with a huge samoan drop. Umaga explodes back to his feet and taunts right on the face of Bob Sapp. Sapp however is determined on him being the one to finish the match, and so he shoves Umaga away, picks Gavin Spears up and then connects him with a huge standing spinebuster. Bob Sapp makes the cover: 1…2…, Umaga breaks the pinfall as he grabs Bob Sapp by the head, pulls him up and nails a Samoan Spike on him.

Umaga wastes no time and he lifts the carcass of Gavin Spears and drags him toward a corner, where he leaves him lying against the turnbuckles. Umaga goes toward the opposite corner, taunting for the doom of Gavin Spears. However, before Umaga is able to explode and connect his deadly samoan wrecking ball, however from the outside of the ring Paul Heyman grabs his both legs. It obviously isn’t an inconvenience for Umaga, as he could easily out power Paul Heyman, but more of a distraction and a source of anger that causes Umaga to turn around to the outside and viciously stares at Paul Heyman, almost giving him a dead sentence. However, all of this allows Bob Sapp to recover from the Samoan Spike, shake off the cobwebs, pick up Gavin Spears, set him up and connect him with the Sapp Bomb. Umaga is still distracted with Paul Heyman as Bob makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Bob Sapp defeats Gavin Spears

JR: And thankfully that’s over.

JBL: Don’t you say that every week in Gavin Spears’s matches?

JR: The kid has a lot of back luck.

Umaga finally turns around and realizes that the match has ended and that it was Bob Sapp the person who got the pin. Umaga is not amused by this and he advances toward Bob Sapp. Sapp doesn’t back down and both titans meet in the middle of the ring. Sapp goes to punch Umaga, however, although the punch lands in perfectly, Umaga apparently doesn’t feel a thing as he just stays there, looking back at Bob Sapp, not feeling a thing.

JR: Oh my God John!

Umaga answers back Bob Sapp’s aggression nailing Sapp with a huge knife like uppercut straight to the throat. The uppercut nails with such strength that it hurls Bob Sapp through the ropes and landing on the outside of the ring.

JBL: What the…

Bob Sapp looks at Umaga infuriated, and looking for revenge, however Paul Heyman quickly runs toward him and stops him from entering the ring with Umaga. The crowd boos as Paul Heyman takes Bob Sapp away, away from Umaga.

JR: I thought this was going to be a battle of the monsters?

JBL: And it will be, not just tonight. Bob Sapp came and he did what he have to do, beat Gavin Spears.

JR: As far as I’m concerned, all what Bob Sapp did is get his ass knocked out of the ring.

JBL: We’ll see about that at WrestleBowl, when Umaga and Bob Sapp actually face each other in a match.

We go backstage and we see Crushing C pacing himself on the inside of his office, when out of a sudden, someone violent knocks the door.

Crushing C: Who can it be?

The person, whoever he can be, knocks again, harder and more impatient than before.

Crushing C: I am coming, damn it!

Crushing C walks toward the door of his office and he opens it, finding MVP outside his office.

Crushing C: Montel, what the hell…

MVP: Shut up and let me in!

Crushing C: Who the hell do you think you are speaking to me like that?

MVP: I am sorry man, I’m sorry but please, let me in, just let me in.

Crushing C walks away from the door into his office letting MVP into his office.

Crushing C: Now explain me, what the hell has gotten into you?

MVP: Did you see what happened to me last week? T he Undertaker is following me, he’s after me man, I’m telling you, and quite frankly, I think you owe me some protection.

Crushing C: (with an ironic grin on his face) Oh really? And why is that?

MVP: Because I am your franchise player, your most valuable commodity, and getting me attacked by The Undertaker just days before our marquee match at WrestleBowl, that’s just bad business. So here’s what I propose, you and me stay in here, you lock the door, lock the windows, we wait for the show to end, and after that we go to our mansions, not to be seen until WrestleBowl, far, far away from The Undertaker, and Rikishi, ah, because you and I know he’s after you, until Sunday. So, what do you say?

Crushing C stares at MVP before finally walking toward the door and locking it. MVP walks toward the windows and does the same.

Crushing C: Well Mr. Porter, you might as well take a seat, it will be a long night.

(Commercial)

JR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, and let’s take it right away with Jeremy Borash, who is standing in the middle of the ring ready for the Submission Challenge between CM Punk and Samoa Joe.

Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Jeremy Borash and I am here, along with this referee next to me, to guide both the competitors in this submission challenge and each and every one of you throughout it. Now, the rules in this one are simple. A competitor will lock a submission of his choice on his opponent, and he will not release that hold until the man in the maneuver is able to break it for himself, that, of course, if he has not passed out by then. If he’s able to so, the roles will reverse and the man who was in the submission maneuver will now be the one locking his opponent in a submission maneuver, not releasing until his opponent again either breaks the hold or passes out.

Crowd cheers in expectation.

“This Fire Burns” plays to a big ovation from the crowd as CM Punk makes his way out, already fired up and ready to go. He salutes some fans on his way out.

“Killing Vibe” plays to a nice reception from the crowd as well as Samoa Joe steps out from the curtain into the stage, with a determined look on his face, ready to battle his friend CM Punk. Joe enters the ring.

Borash: Now, as determined by random drawing during our commercial break, CM Punk will be the first one of the two to lock in a submission maneuver of his choosing. Let me remind you CM, you will not release the submission maneuver until Samoa Joe passes out or he breaks the maneuver by himself. Am I understood?

CM Punk nods in approval.

Borash: Well then, whenever you want.

JR: Here we are JBL, and one has to assume CM Punk will be selecting his Anaconda Vice.

JBL: I am not too sure JR, I mean, you would want to surprise your opponent in a competition like this one.

JR: That’s a possibility I reckon.

JBL: And does Samoa Joe just have to let CM Punk lock in whatever hold he pleases?

JR: I don’t think he has a choice.

CM Punk slowly approaches Samoa Joe, moving his hands closer and closer to Joe, not trying to make his intentions obvious to Joe. Out of a sudden however, Punk legsweeps Joe down to the canvas using his right leg, and now on the canvas CM Punk rushes to lock in his trusty Anaconda Vice.

JR: There you go!

CM Punk applies more and more pressure to the maneuver, punishing more and more Joe’s limb trapped in the maneuver, while he cuts Samoa Joe’s air supply at the same time. Punk’s face turns red as a demonstration of how much pressure his putting into the maneuver. The referee in charge of this challenge immediately goes to check the state of Samoa Joe, and he finds out that Joe is about to pass out. Immediately the referee lifts the only free arm of Joe, only to see it drop with no response. The referee lifts it again and for the second time it gets no reaction from Joe as his arm drops again. The referee announces this would be the last time as he picks up the arm of Samoa Joe and lets it fell, however as it is falling, Samoa Joe gets his arm back to life and places it right under CM Punk’s right bicep, and there he starts making pressure into the outside, trying to break out the hold. Apparently it is effective as it creates enough space for Samoa Joe to free his other arm, with which he nails big elbow strikes to the face of CM Punk, finally forcing him CM Punk to release the Anaconda Vice!

JR: He did it! Samoa Joe just broke free of the Anaconda Vice!

JBL: Pure technique, what we just saw is pure technique here by Samoa Joe.

Borash: Well done Joe, and CM Punk, it is now time for Samoa Joe to lock in a submission maneuver of his liking on you.

JBL: If you ask me, CM Punk was foolish here, now going into their match at WrestleBowl they both know that Samoa Joe CAN get out of the Anaconda Vice.

Again, Samoa Joe and CM Punk start circling each other, instinct prevailing on CM Punk’s part as he is protecting from Samoa Joe even though he has to let him lock a submission maneuver on him. Joe finally gets the advantage as he steps toward Punk, goes behind him and then takes him down to the canvas. Immediately, he locks in CM Punk in a Crossface.

JBL: Now that’s smart if you ask me, he didn’t go for his Coquina Clutch.

CM Punk gets his head pulled backwards and his entire facial expressionget punished as Joe applies pressure over his face, neck and basically his entire head in the crossface. However, CM Punk apparently has more ease in trying to break the maneuver, as he is quickly able to slide his hand out of the leg trap from Samoa Joe, and he brings it closer to his other arm trying to fully break the maneuver, however out of a sudden Samoa Joe breaks the maneuver himself and then modifies it into an STF.

JR: Wait a minute, is that even legal?

Joe applies more and more pressure to the STF, more and more torque the maneuver. However, CM Punk is not the be denied now, and he starts again fighting out of the maneuver, as he is able to roll over himself putting himself on top of Samoa Joe and getting Joe flat on his back. It doesn’t take long before CM Punk releases his left leg from the maneuver effectively breaking half of the STF, but not releasing him completely from Joe’s control. However, Samoa Joe quickly shows his submission ability as he morphs his hand grip and now finally he locks in the Coquina Clutch, wrapping his legs around the body of CM Punk as well.

JR: Oh come on, that’s too much, that’s too much, and I am sure this has passed the barrier of legality a long time ago.

Jeremy Borash seems to also have seen enough as he approaches Joe along with the referee.

Borash: Joe, Joe, you have failed, you have failed to stick to the rules of this challenge and therefore I am forced to rule this a No Contest and…

Joe screams “HELL NO”.

Borash: So I am asking you to please release the submission maneuver.

Both the referee and Jeremy Borash can’t do anything more than look at Joe choke CM Punk out. However, out of a sudden the hold breaks and CM Punk jumps right back to his feet, with a grin on his face.

JBL: What the…?

JR: He broke it, after all the adversity, CM Punk also broke Joe’s trademark submission maneuver, the Coquina Clutch, along with several other maneuver Joe tried on here tonight.

Joe gets back to his feet with an expression of shock on his face. CM Punk continues grinning, and then he extends his right hand to Joe. Samoa Joe looks hesitant at first, but then he accepts it and both men shake hands in the middle of the ring.

JR: What sportsmanship, what a class act this both men are!

Joe and Punk smile at each other before Samoa Joe finally leaves the ring.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, not only this these two showed they are on the same level as the other one, but they also showed they are both amazing gentlemen.

CM Punk taunts to the crowd in the middle of the ring lifting both his arms, not without coughing a little still feeling the effects of the chokehold. Joe walks up the ramp backwards, not removing his sight from his friend and opponent on Sunday.

(Commercial)

“If Ya Smell” plays to a big ovation from the crowd as The Rock steps out from the curtain.

JR: And can you feel it? This is the electricity that man right there, The Rock brings wherever he goes.

The Rock soaks in into the reaction from the crowd as he enters the ring and climbs to all the turnbuckles taunting to the crowd. The Rock finally settles in the middle of the ring and asks for a microphone.

Rock: Finally, The Rock has come back to Pittsburgh!

Crowd explodes.

Rock: Now, last week, among all the monkey crap the Fun Killer, I’m sorry, the Legend Killer, tried to feed The Rock, he told The Rock he had gotten an opponent for tonight, so to whoever that unlucky sumbitch can be, I can only say, get you candy ass out here so I can check it in directly into the Smackdown Hotel in other words, JUST BRING IT!

Crowd erupts.

“Somebodies Gonna Get it” plays to a big amount of boos from the audience as the World Strongest Man Mark Henry makes his way out, looking intimidating and ready for a fight.

JR: And folks, to all those of you who know your history, you certainly have to know the long history, the common background this two men share.

JBL: I do.

The Rock vs Mark Henry

Rock and Mark Henry stare at each other. The crowd is heard in the back chanting their lungs out the Rock’s name. The Great One and the World Strongest Man meet in the middle of the ring in a collar elbow tie up. Henry tries to overpower The Rock, however Rocky fights back and doesn’t let Henry shove him away. Rock is shockingly able to get the upperhand and he locks his opponent in a side headlock. Power finally starts playing in a more prominent role as Henry easily picks up The Rock and drops him with a side slam, obviously forcing The Rock to release his hold. Henry taunts to the crowd lifting both his hands. Rock gets slowly back to his feet holding his lower back. Henry avalanches toward The Rock looking for a clothesline, however The Rock is able to duck the attempt letting Henry pass by, and when Mark turns around The Rock starts unfolding with a flurry of straight right hands directly to the face of Mark, staggering backwards and compromising Henry’s standing position. The Great One finally ends his flurry by spitting on the palm of his right hand and nailing one final straight right hand that effectively knocks Mark Henry down to the canvas. The Rock gets fired up and taunts to the crowd celebrating his feat. However, before The Rock is able to proceed with his offense over his opponent, “Voices” blasts through the speakers distracting everybody in the arena, especially The Rock, who immediately directs his attention to the stage.

JR: Now come on, why is Randy Orton coming down here? He has no damn business in here.

JBL: Of course he has. He is the mind behind this match, and he’s scouting his WrestleBowl opponent.

The Rock walks away from Mark Henry and he lies against the ropes of the side of the ring closest to the entrance way. Randy Orton finally walks out from the curtain and into the stage. The Rock gets even more fired up as he starts directing insults towards the Legend Killer, inviting him to get his ass down the ramp and into the ring. Orton seems unaffected by these threads, as he continues walking slowly down the ramp. However, The Rock gets finally taken away from this stare down as Mark Henry nails him with a club to the back from behind knocking him down to the canvas. Henry continues his aggression as he puts his boots on The Rock, stomping all over The Great One. Henry finally stops stomping over his opponent but he doesn’t stop his attack, as he dashes to the ring ropes on his left, bounces back and nails The Rock with a huge elbow drop right to the chest cavity of his opponent. Henry gets back to his feet and immediately he goes to repeat his punishment, as he gets right back to his feet, dashes to the ring ropes and nails Rock with the second consecutive elbow drop, squashing the air out of the body of The Rock. Randy Orton finally reaches ringside. Henry is now fully in control. He picks The Rock guiding him back to his feet and then he throws him toward the ring ropes. The Rock bounces back right into a big boot my Mark Henry. Henry makes the cover: 1…2…, Rock gets one shoulder up. Mark seems a little angry about it, but it doesn’t take him out of his game. Henry grabs Rock by the head and pulls him back to a standing position. The silverback then puts both hands around the throat of The Rock, picks him up and hurls him all the way toward the corner, making Rocky hit spine first against the turnbuckles. Mark Henry has his opponent right where he wants him and so he walks to the opposite corner. Henry turns around and gets The Great One on his target. The crowd cheers Rocky’s name trying to motivate him out of this predicament, however their chants are useless as Mark Henry charges full speed across the ring going toward the cornered People’s Champion.

Henry is about to squash The Rock against the corner as he runs full speed toward him, however right on the last moment possible The Rock is able to get out of the corner and out of the way, letting Mark Henry pass by and hurt himself crashing full speed against the turnbuckle. Henry staggers back groggy due to his crash and walks right into a toe kick to the middle section and a DDT by The Rock that rolls the World Strongest Man over his own head. The Rock makes the cover: 1…2…, Henry gets a shoulder up. Rock looks around the arena looking for the fans to feed him with their cheers and support. The Rock walks toward the corner and he climbs to the second rope, where he waits for his opponent to get back to his feet. Henry slowly recovers, although turning his back to the Rock. Randy Orton tries to warn Mark Henry, however he isn’t able to stop Mark Henry to turn around, letting The Rock come down from the second rope looking to hit an aerial assault on the King of the Jungle. However, Henry shows he is deceivingly fast as he reacts quickly and turns the situation at his favor as he nails The Rock with a huge clothesline in mid air, bringing the Great One suddenly and violently down to the canvas. Henry makes the cover: 1…2…, The Rock gets one shoulder up. This time it doesn’t set up too nicely with the World Strongest Man, who gets back to his feet angry. He dashes to the ring ropes behind him and attempts to nail The Rock with his World Strongest Splash, however The Rock rolls to his left to the outside of the ring, making Henry crash and burn, missing his maneuver and hurting his own knees. Now on the outside, The Rock surprisingly sprints around the ring going after Randy Orton. Orton sees The Rock coming and he starts running away from him. The Rock is about to catch him when Orton rolls to the inside of the ring. The Rock slides to the interior of the squared circle again only to meet face to face with Mark Henry, who attempts to floor The Rock with a clothesline, however The Rock ducks avoiding the maneuver and passes by going under the arm of Henry. Mark turns around and gets connected with a spinebuster. The Rock turns around trying to locate Randy Orton, however he finds out back on the outside of the ring again, and this time conveniently away from the ring.

The Rock returns his focus to the ring and to his opponent, where he realizes Mark Henry is set in position. The Great One walks toward him and gets in position, instantly getting every fan on their feet, as they know what’s coming. The Rock removes his elbow pad and throws it into the crowd, then starts taunting as he moves his arms back and forth left and right. The Rock dashes to the ring ropes on his right, however when he goes to bounce back, Randy Orton holds him by his boot. The Rock immediately turns around and stares a hole in Randy Orton. Rock and Orton enter in a stare down, in which the tension between the two is palpable. All of this allows Mark Henry to get back to his feet. The Rock finally goes to finalize his maneuver, and so he turns around and dashes to where he presumes Henry is still laying, however he finds with Mark Henry back on his feet. The Rock isn’t able to stop his dash and he goes right into the grasp of Mark Henry, who he picks him up and locks him in the Bearhug. Orton’s face gets illuminated by a maniacal grin on his face as he watches Henry’s arms break ribs and squash the life out of the body of The Rock. The crowd doesn’t stay quiet and they start railing behind The Rock, chanting loudly “Rocky, Rocky”. The Rock tries to fight out of the maneuver, however Henry has it synched in. Slowly, The Rock starts fading away. The referee goes to check his state and he picks his arm, getting no reacting from the People’s Champion as it fells. The referee does so for the second time getting the same lifeless response. The referee warns everyone that this is the last time. He picks up the arm of The Rock and drops it, but this time he gets a reaction as adrenaline flows through the veins of The Rock who starts shaking and with energies revitalized tries to get out of the maneuver. Rock finds himself able to direct his punch to the side of the head of Henry, and then he compliments his offense with elbow smashes directly to the face, until he finally accomplishes Mark Henry to let him free. Henry staggers back holding his mouth and nose in pain. He finally turns around and walks right into The Rock, who sets him up and out of nowhere connects The Rock Bottom to a huge pop from the crowd. Much to the dismay of Randy Orton The Rock makes the cover: 1….2…3.

Result: The Rock defeats Mark Henry

JR: And just like that! The Rock shows he hasn’t lost a step in the ring.

JBL: That’s a fluke. That’s nothing more than a fluke.

The Rock turns around to the outside of the ring and stares at Randy Orton, inviting him to enter the ring, however Orton is furious about The Rock winning the match and he just walks up the ramp going to the back.

JR: Folks, and that young man’s plan backfired here tonight. Not only did his interference failed, but Rock got the win here tonight.

JBL: That might be right JR, but you don’t know much energy did The Rock lose here tonight with the World Strongest Man, and I just know The Rock isn’t 100%

JR: It might be just me but he looked 100% out here tonight.

(Commercial)

We return and we see four ladders inside the ring, each on one corner. There are two on the outside, one on the north and the other on the south of the squared circle. There’s one single chair on the middle of the ring.

JR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and if you’re confused as why the ring is set like that, we are likewise.

“Metalingus” plays to a big amount of heat from the crowd as the former BTW World Champion Edge makes his way out. He has street clothes as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring. He looks around the audience pacing across the ring before finally sitting on the only chair, with a microphone in hand.

JR: Is this the Cutting Edge?

JBL: It seems so.

Edge lets the boot settle down for a while before starting talking.

Edge: You know, it never ceases to amaze me, doesn’t matter how many times I come here, how rude and impolite you people from Pittsburgh can be.

Crowd heavily boos.

Edge: Now, even though you are clearly not worthy of it, the show must go on, and so, let all of you nobodies be welcomed to a very special edition of the Cutting Edge.

Crowd boos again.

Edge: And this time it is truly special, as I took my time, I looked up and down the roster and I choose the single biggest star in the company, and arguably the biggest in the industry today to be my guest. And it was only fitting I invited someone like that considering the occasion. I mean, unless you live under a rock…although that wouldn’t be that different from living in here is it?

Crowd boos Edge again.

Edge: You wouldn’t know that in six days from tonight, on Sunday, BTW will be hosting its biggest PPV in history, the grandest stage, WrestleBowl!

Crowd pops loudly.

Edge: All that being said, let me call out my guest of this evening, and let me remark you, he is the greatest guest up to date here in the Cutting Edge…

Crowd cheers and whistles in expectation.

Edge: MEEEE!

Crowd heavily boos.

JR: What the…?

Edge: Face facts, day by day, there’s nobody better than the Rated R Superstar. Multiple time tag champion, multiple time World Champion, hell, not so long ago I was your World Champion.

Crowd boos.

Edge: Besides, and probably the most important thing as of right now, unlike certain person I will ve wrestling at WrestleBowl, you can actually trust me, because you know I am not going to take myself into an indefinite vacation thanks to my extracurricular activities.
Well blame me, I’m old fashioned but I am creating an atmosphere. I am setting the mood, I am getting ME in the mood. Ladders, they give me peace, they sooth me, they get me ready you might say.

Crowd interrupts with a wave of boos.

Edge: This, this right here is all I need to get myself pumped up, unlike a certain “Charismatic Enigma”, who needs certain…substances to get ready for a match, or at least that’s what it seems, as he even had the nerve to introduce those substances into an official BTW rented arena.

Crowd starts a “You suck” chant.

Edge: But then again, you can’t totally blame him, I mean, he knew he was getting on the ring with me, and that, that pushed him to the edge, no pun intended. Now, Jeff, from the bottom of my heart, I truly hope that before this Sunday, when you know that you are in fact getting in the ring with me, going one on one with me, I hope you don’t do anything stupid, I pray to God you keep yourself clean so I can once and for all kick your ass, I expect…

The crowd pops heavily as Jeff Hardy comes sprinting down the ramp and slides into the ring. Edge tries to fight back but Hardy takes him down and starts nailing him with straight right hands to the head of his opponent. Hardy gets back to his feet and he takes his shirt off, then throws it to the crowd, taunting Edge and waiting for him to get back to his feet. Edge finally gets up, turns around and walks right into Hardy, who kicks him in the gut and sets him up for the Twist of Fate. Edge however is able to counter as he spins Hardy around, then kneels and nails a coward low blow. He then sets Hardy and connects him with the Impaler DDT.

JR: Oh come on, he can’t do it fair and square so he has to do things like this.

JBL: Everything is fair in love and war they say.

Edge grabs one of the ladders and he throws it on a corner, leaving it lying against it. He then grabs Jeff Hardy and drags him close to it, where he leaves him lying. Edge walks to the opposite corner and there he taunts for the Spear.

JR: Oh come on! That’s enough!

Hardy makes his way back to his feet and turns around, only to get speared by Edge right into the ladder set on the corner. Hardy immediately takes his hands to the lower back holding it in pain. Edge gets back to his feet and he picks up the microphone.

Edge: I told you, ladders get me on the mood.

JR: I don’t like this, Hardy has been speared right into the cold steel of a ladder days before WrestleBowl and I don’t like it one bit.

JBL: I do, and so does Edge.

“Metalingus” plays to boos from the audience as Edge walks up the ramp leaving to the back with a huge smile on his face.

(Commercial)

“Copa Cabana” plays to cheers from the audience as a fired up Colt Cabana makes his way down the ramp.

JR: Welcome back Ladies and gentlemen and coming down the ramp, Colt Cabana, who I understand has issued an open challenge here tonight.

JBL: That’s correct JR.

Colt enters the ring and he settles in the middle of it. He then asks for a microphone.

Cabana: For some reason, I was left out of the WrestleBowl card, which is the biggest crime in BTW history in like…EVER, and that’s why I am inviting somebody from the back, step up, and enter the ring with the Boom Boom Classic!

JBL: The Boom Boom Classic?

JR: That’s what he said.

“Just Close your Eyes” plays to boos from the audience as Christian Cage, with the BTW Continental Championship around his shoulder, makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring.

JR: Christian Cage?

JBL: NO, Christian, your night was over, you have a match on Sunday.

Cage asks for the microphone.

Cage: The Boom Boom Classic? How about thee Instant Classic shows you how it is done.

Crowd boos.

Cage: And let it be known, since unlike some people I have a championship match on Sunday, if at any point of this match I feel my well being in danger or I feel I am being irrespected, I am walking out of this match. Now ring that bell.

Christian Cage vs Colt Cabana

Match starts with both wrestlers advancing toward the other one and starting a test of strengths. Cabana gets the upper hand and rolls on Cage body locking in a hammer lock. Christian Cage tries to fight out of the hold with his free hand and he manages to spin and lock in an arm bar of his own on Colt Cabana. Cabana walks toward the ropes and gets out of the hold bouncing Christian Cage out of the hold and against the ropes, then planting him with a Back Body Drop. Cabana dashes to the ropes, Christian Cage passes below him as Cabana jumps over him, passing to the opposite ropes. He bounces back and connects a shoulder block on Cage knocking him down. Colt one more time bounces to the ropes and hits a second shoulder block on Cage. Christian gets up frustrated as Cabana looks back at him with a smile on his face. Cage advances toward Colt Cabana and continues staring at him, until he finally slaps him. The crowd boos at Cage as Colt Cabana holds his jaw with a grin on his face, answering back with a slap of his own. He then starts a connecting a series of punches on Christian, forcing him to step backwards. Colt grabs him and connects Christian Cage with a suplex. He doesn’t releases Christian and gets back up, lifting Christian Cage up once again in a suplex position, but modifying it into a facebuster in mid-air. Cabana makes the cover: 1…2…, Christian Cage gets one shoulder up, much to the happiness of his partner, Triple H at ringside. Colt gets Christian Cage back up and plants him with a straight right hand to the face, he continues his offense and throws Christian Cage to the corner. He then follows him and starts connecting mounted punches on the corner. The crowd starts chanting as Colt punches Christian Cage: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…, Christian Cage reacts and getting Cabana up in a powerbomb-like position. Christian then lets himself go backwards making Colt Cabana clash head first to the turnbuckle. Christian then goes down to the mat and locks in a Boston Crab, but he is too close to the ropes and Cabana quickly grabs the ropes. Christian Cage refuses to release the hold and the referee starts counting for the DQ: 1…2…3…4…, Cage finally lets Colt Cabana go.

He gets back up and starts arguing with the referee, making him in the process give his back to Colt Cabana. Christian Cage turns around and he follows up by stomping Christian Cage right on the chest. Cage walks toward the corner then and blatantly tries to untie the protector of the steel turnbuckle. Quickly the referee steps into the situation and takes Christian Cage away from the corner, starting himself to tie back on the protector. However, this is just a distraction set by the BTW Continental Champion as he rushes toward Colt Cabana and starts using the ring ropes to choke his opponent. The referee finishes his duty with the turnbuckle and turns around to discover the cheat. He starts the count: 1…2…3…4. Christian lets Colt Cabana go. Colt rolls and drags across the ring coughing and holding his neck, meanwhile Christian Cage raises his arms taunting the crowd. Christian Cage climbs to the top rope and launches himself trying to hit his Frog Splash, but Cabana receives him with his knees held up high, clashing them to Cage’s middle section. Christian Cage rolls in pain across the canvas and Cabana tries to shake off his own damage and get back to his feet. Cabana approaches Cage and slowly lifts him up. He lets him standing and dashes to the ropes, hitting him with a springboard butt landing. He covers him: 1…2…, Cage kicks out. The crowd starts railing behind Colt Cabana, cheering him into winning this contest. Cabana feels the support and starts jumping firing himself up. Cage pulls himself up using the ropes, but Cabana immediately, not letting him even turn around, goes for a German Suplex. He tries to apply it but Christian Cage manages to spin in mid-air and lands on his feet. Cabana turns around and gets connected by a dropkick of Christian Cage hitting his knee. Both competitors fell to the canvas, and after a moment of neither being able to get up, the referee start the count: 1…2…3…4…5…6….7…8… Christian Cage gets up first, and immediately he rolls out of the ring.

JBL: And that’s all. He has had enough.

JR: I can’t believe you condone this.

Cage walks up the ramp not wanting to do anything more with the match. Colt Cabana is just getting back together, and so he can’t go in pursuit of his opponent. The referee starts the count out for Cage: 1….2…3….4….5….6….7…8...9…10.

Result: Cabana wins by count out.

JR: Yeah, that’s real courageous.

JBL: Let me correct you in that one, but Christian Cage had that match controlled.

JR: Then why did he walk out?

JBL: Save energies.

Cage looks at Cabana from the outside of the ring with a grin on his face, knowing he outsmarted Cabana. Colt is infuriated and still wants a piece of Christian, especially after Cage cowardly walking out. Out of a sudden, the crowd starts cheering, and as the camera shot grows wider, we see that they cheer for Chris Jericho, who is running full speed down the ramp toward Cage. Y2J reaches Christian and he throws him right to the inside of the ring. Colt immediately picks him, sets him up and nails him with the Colt 45.

JBL: Oh come on, that isn’t fair! Christian can be hurt!

JR: And was it fair when it was Jericho getting punished by Elijah Burke?

Chris Jericho grins as he stares at Christian Cage rolling in pain on the inside of the ring.

JR: As far as I am concern, Jericho just set the record straight, he made it an even playfield.

JBL: Did Jericho pin Cage twice in the last couple of weeks?

JR: No.

JBL: Then the playfield is damn sure not even.

We go backstage and we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladi…

Jeremy gets the microphone ripped by his guest, who is revealed to be Randy Orton when the camera’s shot grows wider.

Orton: Jeremy, I am not in the mood, so just get out of here.

Borash: But…

Orton: Get out, before I take you out.

Jeremy stares at Randy Orton before rushing away,

Orton: Now, Rock, congratulations, you beat the World Strongest Man, but you have yet to beat, the world’s smartest man, the most talented man, the man with good given talent., Randy Orton.

Crowd boos.

Orton: Rock, you probably are, right now, as we speak, gloating in happiness, in satisfaction, for winning just first match in almost five years, you’re probably raising that ridiculous eyebrow right now, or just acting though with…, who are we kidding Rock we both now acting isn’t your thing.

Crowd boos again.

Orton: The thing is Rock, even though every person in the arena knows you winning tonight was a damn fluke, that won’t stop you from getting momentum out of this match, that won’t stop you from getting confidence and entering our match at WrestleBowl with hope, hope of actually winning. However Rock, I will take great pleasure in kicking that confidence, that hope right out of your head.

Crowd gives him a big amount of heat.

Orton: And no, it’s just not because I can, but because it’s my des…

Out of a sudden, Orton gets taken out by The Rock. The Great One takes him down and starts nailing him with big punches to the face, unleashing his anger on him. The Rock rips the microphone out of the hand of Randy and he then starts drilling the microphone right on the forehead of Orton, until he busts him open. Rock finally stops his assault when he sees a group of EMTs and officials coming to take him away. Rock assures he is calm down. He still has the microphone in hand.

Rock: Iffff you smeeeeeeeelllllllll what the Rock………..is cooking!

The Rock raises his eyebrow, then looks back at Orton getting checked by EMTs before leaving.

(Commercial)

We see the cage slowly coming down.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back and as you can see, the cage is already coming down, which only means it is now time for our Mixed Martial Arts Steel Cage Match.

JBL: And we still haven’t seen the debut of the special guest referee for the tag match at WrestleBowl.

Goldberg’s March” plays to a big amount of cheers from the audience as Randy Couture makes his way out. He is all ready to go, dressed for a fight. Couture salutes fans at ringside, before he finally enters the ring. The cage ends up lowering after he enters.

“Mosh” by Eminem plays to boos from the audience as Tito Ortiz makes his way out. However, out of a sudden he stops and points to the stage. “Big” plays out of a sudden as Big Show makes his way out and he joins Tito Ortiz.

JR: What the hell is Big Show doing here?

Big Show and Tito Ortiz both enter the cage and they confront Randy Couture. The referee interferes and he tells Big Show that he has to get out of the ring. Big Show grins and he ignores the disposition.

JR: Get out of there Big Show, it is not your business.

JBL: They are his business. Randy Couture is his opponent at WrestleBowl.

Couture has enough of this and he gets right on the face of The Big Show, bad mouthing. Big Show looks down on him and taunts for a punch, however it just proves to be a distraction that allows Tito Ortiz attack Randy Couture from behind. Ortiz takes Couture down and mauls him on the canvas with straight right hands. Big Show asks Ortiz to pick him up. Ortiz picks him up but instead he throws Couture toward a wall of the steel cage. Show congratulates Tito on his decision before asking him to set Randy up for a Chokeslam. Tito walks toward Randy with the intention of doing just that, when out of a sudden the crowd roars as Goldberg comes running down the ramp in full speed.

Immediately, Big Show and Tito Ortiz close the door of the cage. Goldberg stares at the cage and then at Big Show and Ortiz, who are flipping him off from the inside of the cage. However, Goldberg is not to be denied, and instead of walking through the door, he circles the ring and quickly starts climbing the cell. Tito Ortiz rushes toward him and tries to knock him off, however he can’t stop Goldberg from climbing and getting to the top. The crowd roars seeing Goldberg that high, and their pop becomes louder as Goldberg launches himself from the top of the cage right down into The Big Show connecting a shoulder block.

JR: What the…OH MY GOD!

JBL: He’s crazy, Bill Goldberg just lost his freaking mind!

Goldberg rolls in the canvas in pain, but he finally gets himself together and throws himself back on top of Big Show, nailing him with big straight right hands to the head. Ortiz and Couture walk toward one another and start brawling all around the ring. Ortiz gets the upperhand and tries to smash the face of Couture on the cage, but Randy blocks it and instead he’s the one who rearranges the facial features of his opponent with the steel of the cage,

JR: What’s going on in here?

JBL: This four men smell like some ‘cause they’ve been through fire.

All four man continue brawling, when out of a sudden “What you Got” by Reveille plays to a nice pop from the crowd as not other than KEN SHAMROCK STEPS OUT.

JR: It’s Ken Shamrock! It’s Ken Shamrock. And it can only mean that he is the special referee!

JBL: The most dangerous man on Earth JR, he’s here, he’s here!

All men on the inside of the ring stop their brawling, shocked at seeing Ken Shamrock out there.

Shamrock: Listen you bunch whiny cry babies, if you don’t stop right now, I’ll come into that ring and show all of you why I am the most dangerous man on Earth and the special referee for this Sunday!

Crowd pops.

The four men get back to their feet and they stare at each other. Big Show and Ortiz act as if they are cool, calmed and are through with fighting, however out of nowhere Big Show tries to cheap shot Goldberg. Mayhem breaks lose again. Immediately Ken Shamrock runs down the ramp and entering by the door he enters the ring. Shamrock immediately grabs Tito Ortiz by the arm and turns him around getting face to face with him. Shamrock is fired up and he yells at Ortiz. Ortiz finally agrees on leaving. Randy Couture still wants a piece of Tito and he tries to go after him as he leaves the ring, however Shamrock walks right on Couture’s way getting face to face with him as well and entering a huge staredown. Big Show looks at the situation and realizing he’s outnumbered now, he starts walking backwards and leaving the ring under his own will, but now without delivering some verbal joust as he promises revenge on Sunday.

JR: He did it! My God, Shamrock has reinstated order in the hell.

Ortiz and Big Show stare at their opponents inside the ring as they leave to the back. Shamrock climbs to the top rope and then to the top of the cage taunting to the crowd.

JR: And now we know it, it will be Big Show and Tito Ortiz battling Randy Couture and Goldberg, and that man right there, Ken Shamrock, will be the special guest referee.

JBL: I can’t wait for this Sunday.

(Commercial)

We return from the break and we go to Crushing C’s office, where he and MVP are still in, protecting from their enemies. They are sitting in a purple couch watching the show in a huge plasma TV, both with drinks in hand.

MVP: You see man, I told you this would work. The show is practically over and we don’t even have a scratch.

Crushing C: Talk for yourself, I think tomorrow morning will be a hard one.

Crushing C lifts his drink.

MVP: Come on man, you can’t get enough of this champagne.

Crushing C: I propose a toast.

MVP: About?

Crushing C: Let’s toast for, having a peaceful, uneventful evening, let’s toast for just being six days away from beating Rikishi and The Undertaker directly into their retirement…

MVP: And most importantly, let’s toast for not happening anything tonig…

Out of a sudden, a gong plays and all lights in the office get turned off, leaving the room pitch black, and in a clear signal of The Undertaker.

MVP: Tell me, that wasn’t what I think it was.

Crushing C: It w…

The gong sounds again, and as fast as they went off lights return. However this time there’s something different, right behind Crushing C is standing no other than Rikishi.

Rikishi: Funny story, somebody opened the door.

Immediately Rikishi launches himself over the couch and right into Crushing C. MVP tries to get involved but Rikishi nails him again with straight right hands staggering him away. Rikishi grabs Crushing C, who was trying to slime away, and holding him by the back of the head he throws him head first right into the TV, which flips and gets its screen broken when Crushing C collides against it. MVP stares at all of this impotent, not able to do anything. Rikishi grabs one of the wooden chairs and he starts nailing Crushing C. The camera follows MVP now, who quietly leaves the room and closes the door, leaving the mayhem inside.

MVP: Gosh that was close.

MVP turns his head to the left, and right in the end of the corridor he sees a figure with a black jacket and hat. MVP recognizes him right away and so he runs to his right in full speed, escaping from The Undertaker.

JBL: Run MVP, RUN.

JR: Really courageous JBL.

JBL: He doesn’t have to be courageous, he only has to be a winner and that is on Sunday.

JR: I wasn’t thinking about MVP.

JBL: Hey then, it wasn’t Crushing C’s fault. He got jumped right from behind.

JR: I wasn’t talking about…anyways, JBL, I think it’s time for you to get into the ring.

JBL: You’re right!

JBL grabs his cowboy hat and gets up from the commentary table as “Longhorn” starts playing on the arena.

(Commercial)

We return and we see JBL already in the ring.

JBL: Ladies and Gentlemen, JBL fans all around the world, the time you have so anxiously awaited has finally come, and that is when the one and only WREEEESTLIIING GOD returns to this very ring, accompanied by the top tier talent of this company.

Crowd boos.

JBL: But before we start, let me please my fans from Bangladesh, all the way to the Patagonia in Argentina, to join me in this chant you have waited oh so long to perform. JBL! JBL!

Most of the crowd boos, however some fans in the arena chant JBL’s name.

JBL: Fair enough. Without any further due, let me welcome the current BTW World Heavyweight Champion, The Game Triple H!

“The Game” plays to big amount of heat as the champion, with his belt over his shoulder, makes his way into the ring.

JBL: Triple H, I cannot tell you how much of a pleasure it is to be standing in the middle of this right with you.

HHH: Likewise John, likewise.

JBL: OK Triple H, let’s start, and what the fans want to know the most, what impression has your challenger, Brock Lesnar, gave to you in this last six weeks.

HHH: In interest of fairness, Brock and I go way back, way more than just six weeks. We go way back to 2002. I don’t know who the hell lost his smile back then, but somehow Brock was the champion. The thing is, the second he knew he was entering the right with me, he tucked his tail between his legs and…changed brands. We also go back to five months ago, back when Brock was getting his ass kicked week in and week out by Goldberg and Bob Sapp, while I…

Crowd interrupts him with boos.

HHH: While I was becoming the World Champion. And we also go back about two months ago, when in one night I did what it took Brock Lesnar almost half year and beat one two three Bob Sapp.

Crowd boos.

JBL: I don’t know about this people, but to me it seems Brock Lesnar has always been one step below from you.

HHH: The thing is, just like I have said before. Brock Lesnar is good. He’s tough, he’s huge, he’s bad. His problem resides in the fact that I am tougher, I am more huge, I am badder, I am just that damn good.

Crowd boos.

HHH: Brock has been a huge fish in a little pond so to speak. The problem is, the moment he became Number One Contender for my belt, he got taken out of that pond and threw feet first into the ocean. Poor kid is scared, running around knowing his end is coming, knowing that it doesn’t matter where he hides, sooner or later he’ll come face to face with destiny, with glory, with me, and deep inside he knows he ‘s just not…

“Here Comes the Pain” plays to a huge ovation from the crowd as Brock Lesnar makes his way out. He walks straight into the ring and enters the squared circle.

JBL: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Number One Contender for the World Championship, Brock Lesnar!

Crowd pops.

JBL: Good to see you Brock.

Lesnar stares a hole at JBL, not looking amused by JBL’s presence.

HHH: Like I was saying, Brock is just not good enough. This Sunday, he will be compared with the measuring stick of this business, and my estimation is, that as the usual, he’ll come up short…again.

Lesnar: Are you still going to do this?

HHH: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Lesnar: For six weeks, during these six weeks, you have done nothing more than run your mouth.

JBL: With all due respect Brock, that’s why you are out here.

Lesnar: With all due respect Bradshaw, shut the hell up!

Crowd heavily pops.

Lesnar: You keep talking and talking, and quite frankly, not once I have seen you back down anything you say. So, either you keep your trap shut and stop talking all these crap, our you at least start saying things that are truth, things you can back down.

HHH: The truth. You want the truth?

Lesnar: Or I could beat it out of you.

HHH: OK, I’ll tell you how it is, Next Big Thing. You have never been on my league, not on your best day. You are not more than a lucky kid who was on the right place at the right time, and who has never had the talent or the balls to take it to the next level. That’s why you have always been a failure, a failure as a wrestler, as a human being, as a football player, and especially, especially a failure in big match situations.

Crowd boos.

HHH: But hey, who knows, maybe this time you won’t fall over your head and make an ass of yourself.

JBL: Brock, what is your…

Lesnar: Well, since we are telling the truth, maybe the reason I fail so much is because I don’t tend to get involve romantically with my bosses.

Crowd cheers as HHH grings.

Lesnar: No wonder it took you so much to become champion in here, Crushing C doesn’t have any daughters.

This last comment doesn’t settle too well with Triple H, who immediately drops the microphone and advances toward Brock Lesnar. Lesnar advances toward him as well and they get in each other’s faces, forehead to forehead.

JBL: Let me remind you gentlemen, this is strictly verbal, a simple interview, there’s no physicality.

Lesnar: You know Hunter, you were talking about you and I are different, and you couldn’t be more right. We have nothing in comment. You keep running your mouth about who you were and who you are and what have you done, you talk business Triple H. Me on the other hand, all I have said in all these weeks is “Here Comes the Pain”, and at WrestleBowl, you can expect just that Triple H, because unlike you, unlike you, I mean business.

Brock finally drops the belt and both men start talking trash to each other face to face, neither backing down one bit.

JBL: Gentlemen, like I said, you…

Finally hell breaks loose as Triple H throws one big straight right hand at Brock connecting it. Lesnar doesn’t back down and he answers back with a punch of his own. Both men enter in a slugfest, punches going back and forth,

JBL: Bring somebody out here!

The slugfest quickly turns into a brawl. Both men try to prove who is the most powerful in an intense brawl, which finally takes them to the outside of the ring. Triple H smashes the head of Brock against the announcing table, but Brock shakes it off and gets revenge by throwing The Game against the ring apron, making The Game hit spine first against the edge of it. Triple H slugs into the inside of the ring, being quickly followed by Brock, however it is all a set up as The Game receives him with a Lou Thesz Press and on the canvas he mauls him with straight right hands to the face. BTW officials finally come out and they rush to the ring. It takes ten officials to separate both men from each other.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, this two men will be facing six days from now in the main event of WrestleBowl for the biggest prize in our business.

Brock overpowers the five officials taming him and he charges right back toward the Game.

JR: And here they go again!

Brock is able to get in a couple of punches before being taken away to a corner by the officials again, but then it is Triple H the one who frees himself and who goes toward Brock.

JR: Ohh!

Scene fades to the back with Triple H and Brock Lesnar trying to fight each other, while the officials control them. More officials are seen coming down and entering the ring.

CMSposterWS2.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Triple H(c) vs Brock Lesnar

Special Guest Referee: Ken Shamrock
Goldberg and Randy Couture vs Big Show and Tito Ortiz

The Undertaker vs MVP

Randy Orton vs The Rock

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe

BTW Continental Title Match
Christian Cage(c) vs Chris Jericho

Monster's Ball
Sabu vs Rob Van Dam vs AJ Styles vs Mr. Kennedy