Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

6man Tag Team Match
The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho vs MVP, Edge and BTW Continental Champion Christian Cage

AJ Styles and Elijah Burke vs RVD and Sabu

Monster's Ball Qualifying Match
Falls Count Anywhere
Colt Cabana vs Mr. Kennedy

2 on 1 Handicap Match
CM Punk and Samoa Joe vs Mark Henry

Randy Orton vs Messiah

Tito Ortiz and Randy Couture meet in their special challenge.

Bob Sapp vs Gavin Spears.

...plus, The Rock in attendance.
I assume he will probably be at commentary for Randy's match he just screws him out of a victory or something.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
6 man Tag Team Match
The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho
vs MVP, Edge and BTW Continental Champion Christian Cage

Falls Count Anywhere

2 on 1 Handicap Match
CM Punk and Samoa Joe
vs Mark Henry

Randy Orton vs Messiah

Bob Sapp vs Gavin Spears

seX-Power

Known Card:

6man Tag Team Match

The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho vs MVP, Edge and Christian Cage

Falls Count Anywhere

2 on 1 Handicap Match

Randy Orton vs Messiah

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
6man Tag Team Match
Edge gets the pinfall on Jericho, or Hardy. Some dirty maneuvers are intertwined here, and everyone's feud is hyped up. The Undertaker should be the trumph card for the losing team, but doesn't pull through with the win, as MVP gets the best of him some how.

This looks exceptional tag team action. RVD, and Sabu win for a 'feel good' face moment.

Falls Count Anywhere
This match has me aching to read the show. This has enough potential to steal the show... Show...

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Some large amount of miscommunication here without a doubt. Henry picks up the win, while a brawl insues between Joe, and Punk.

Randy Orton vs Messiah
He should brutalize Messiah, and send a message to his opponent for the big show. Should be a glorrified squash.

Another squash as well. Suprised Sapp doesn't have an opponent yet for Wrestlebowl. Maybe he gets one tonight.

The show looks good CMS, and I promise to get back into my reviewing circulation with BTW.

Qwake

6man Tag Team Match

This looks to be a good match, I think the heels will get a dirty win somehow, not to sure but with everyone involved it will be a hell of a match.

Looks like another great match for the show, I chose Styles and Elijah to get the win because they are awesome.

Falls Count Anywhere

You have been using both men really well lately and both deserve a push, I say Colt will get the win because he has been unable to beat Kennedy so far but he will pull it out this time imo, OR it will be a draw and they will fight seperate at the PPV.

2 on 1 Handicap Match

I think these two will win by DQ, Henry will go crazy and kill them maybe lol.

Randy Orton vs Messiah

Randy better destroy him, good build up for him I guess with Rocky coming down maybe...

Cool, looks like where back to Sapp killing his opponents. This is a good way to build him up!

Looks like a good show and a good build up for the PPV, I will check it out and hopefully you check out IPW! :)

The Rated R CMStar

BTWNITRO.png

Live from Lowell, Massachusetts

Tsongas Arena

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

“Here Comes the Pain†plays to a big amount of cheers from the audience as Brock Lesnar walks from the back into the stage.

JR: Welcome ladies and Gentlemen to BTW Nitro, in what will be without a doubt be an exciting night as the road to WrestleBowl continues.

JBL: Not that I need to but since JR forgot to introduce me I am the Wrestling God JBL, and we’ll kick off things tonight with the Number One Contender for the World Championship, Brock Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar, with a microphone in hand, makes his way down the ramp, soaking in the crowd reaction. He jumps from the floor to the apron and then walks to the middle of the ring, where he stands looking around the arena as the fans go completely crazy. The ovation finally settles down.

Lesnar: And so Triple H, the pain comes your way now!

Crowd pops.

Lesnar: Like I told you, first it was Bob Sapp, and then, at WrestleBowl, I would take care of you and become champion. Last week, I did just what I told you I would do, when I finally defeated Bob Sapp right in the middle of this ring, and right in front of your very eyes.

Crowd cheers as Brock smiles.

Lesnar: And I’m not going to lie, for the last week I have been asking something to myself: what will I enjoy more? Beating Bob Sapp like I did last week, kicking your ass all over Ford Field at WrestleBowl, or stand in the middle of this ring as the new BTW World Champion. It’s a close call, a close call. And H…

Brock gets interrupted by a huge “Lesnar†chant from the audience.

Lesnar: And Hunter, now there are no lame excuses, no more “you’re not on my league†comments, because from now on…

“The Game†finally blasts from the PA system as Triple H appears on the stage, not looking amused.

JR: I was wondering when that was finally going to happen.

Triple H walks down the ramp with a microphone of his own in hand. He enters the ring and stares daggers at Triple H. Hunter slowly takes off his dark glasses.

HHH: Let me stop you right there and analyze what you are saying and what you were going to say. You think that because you beat Bob Sapp last week, all of a sudden you are on my league and deserve to be on the spotlight with me at WrestleBowl? Not by a long shot pal. I’m not going to stand in this ring and lie to your face, you’re good, I am not going to deny that, you’re good.

Crowd cheers.

HHH: The only problem is, you’re not THAT damn good. Sure, you looked impressive last week when you beat Bob Sapp but again, there’s a problem, at WrestleBowl, you will not face Bob Sapp. No. At WrestleBowl you, little fish, will jump two feet first into the ocean and get face to face with the biggest shark around. And it doesn’t Gaviner how hard you fishy fight or try, the shark will eat you alive!

Crowd boos.

HHH: So Brock, keep telling yourself that you’re on my league, keep telling yourself you deserve to be my challenger, keep telling yourself you’re going to beat me just like you beat Bob Sapp, because maybe then the chokejob you pull on that night won’t be that hard.

Lesnar: Hunter, answer me something. Do really believe on all that crap you try to feed all this fans?

Crowd cheers.

Lesnar: As far as I am concerned, YOU can keep telling yourself I have no chance and that you are better than me, but let me give you an advice. Unless you want to get an upset ay WrestleBowl, you better believe you’re getting the fight of your life on that night because that’s what will happen. Oh, and I’d also try to get a match or two before WrestleBowl, I mean, when was the last time you actually wrestled? Turning Point?

HHH: I really appreciate the fact that you’re worrying for me, but let me remind you I am The Game, I am the King of Kings, the 11time World Champion, I am the measuring stick every superstar was, is and will be compared with, and I don’t need no damn warm up match to be in shape to kick your ass, Brock.

Lesnar: Not even if I told you I got you a match?

Crowd pops.

HHH: What the hell are you talking about?

Lesnar: Let me give all this fans a little history lesson. Some months ago, going into Rebellion, Triple H was in a big rivalry with Christian Cage, but it was all set to end at Rebellion with a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. A little someone named Tomko…

Crowd pops at his mention

Lesnar: Came exclusively to BTW just to team with Triple H and face Christian Cage and Mark Henry. That night, the so called Domination team was born when Triple H and Christian threw their problems aside and became a unit. However, in order for that to happen, Triple H had to drop Tomko, and as always, he did it the coward way, from behind. He betrayed and he screwed his own partner, Tomko.

Crowd heavily boos.

HHH: It’s really good to see you know your history Brock. I thought there was no more than muscle in you. However, I am a busy man, so your point is?

Lesnar: My point is, that person you betrayed all those months ago…is here tonight.

Crowd pops.

Lesnar: And just like you took care and announced my match with Bob Sapp two weeks ago, I decided to give you back the favor and arrange that match for you.

Crowd pops even louder.

HHH: Screw that, I don’t listen to you, I listen to my boss Crushing C, and unless he has approved this, I…

Lesnar: Oh he approved this match alright. Face it Hunter, there’s no escape. Tonight you will go one on one with…TOMKO!

Crowd pops as Triple H seems a little worried.

Lesnar: Oh, and Hunter, watch out, because tonight indeed here comes the pain!

Brock Lesnar grins as Triple H looks back at him not so confident anymore. Triple H quickly back out from the ring and to the outside.

JR: Well your heard it first ladies and gentlemen, tonight it will be our BTW World Champion one on one with Tomko!

JBL: Revenge is served cold JR, but damn it, things are looking hot here tonight.

Triple H, from the outside of the ring, stares at the smiling Brock Lesnar standing in the middle of the ring.

(Commercial)

We see Gavin Spears jogging in the inside of the ring.

Get Back†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Bob Sapp makes his way out, being accompanied by Paul Heyman Sapp ignores the crowd and walks down to the ring.

JR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and one could assume this will not be a gentle night to young Gavin Spears.

JBL: What you’re talking about? The guts of this kid are unbelievable! He took on Umaga and now Bob Sapp!

Bob Sapp vs Gavin Spears

Bob Sapp stares at Gavin Spears for a few seconds. Spears is the first one to attack, as he goes to dash toward his opponent to attack him, however Sapp explodes first and he plants him with a shoulder block, bringing his opponent down. Bob Sapp now gets his opponent back to his feet. He sets him up and then plants him with a Snap Suplex. Sapp gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd flexing his muscles. Sapp grabs Gavin Spears by his hair and guides him up to a standing position, then takes impulse stepping back and Sapp then explodes toward him planting Gavin with a powerful clothesline, that turns his opponent inside out making Gavin Spears do a 360 on the air. Bob Sapp grins as he knows he has the match under control. He grabs Spears and kicks him on the gut, then sets him and plants him with a Powerbomb. However, after planting it, he doesn’t release his opponent, and instead, per indication of Paul Heyman, he gets him up again, planting him with a second Powerbomb. Heyman applauds and Sapp gets his opponent back up, still on the Powerbomb position, only to then plant his opponent with his Sapp Bomb. Bob gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd. Sapp goes toward the corner and he climbs to the second rope, then leaps down planting his opponent with the Sapp Splash. Bob Sapp makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Bob Sapp defeats Gavin Spears

JR: Thank God that’s over.

Sapp rolls Spears out of the ring kicking him as Paul Heyman asks for a microphone.

Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen make no mistake, what you just saw is the true monster of Born to Wrestle Federation, Bob Sapp!

Crowd heavily boos.

Heyman: Brock Lesnar and Triple H have both gotten fluke victories over Bob Sapp on this last month, but the fact remains, they are the only ones, and that still makes my Sapp over here, as I see it, unbeatable.

Crowd boos again.

Heyman: Because let’s face, there’s nobody more brutal, there’s nobody more dominating, nobody more…

“Virtual Voodoo†out of a sudden breaks from the speakers to a mixed reaction from the crowd as Umaga steps out from the back, and taunts from the stage yelling in samoan and extending his arms.

JR: But maybe, maybe there is one.

JBL: My good look at both this monsters.

Bob Sapp and Umaga stares at each other. Sapp tries to get out of the ring and go toward Umaga, however Heyman retains him, avoiding the encounter.

We cut backstage and we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

Edge: What kind of introduction was that eh Jeremy?

Borash: I’m sorry. Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the former BTW World…

Edge: Just shut up.

Borash: Anyways Edge, tonight, as confirmed by our own general manager and BTW.com, Jeff Hardy is in the arena and will in fact participate in the 6man Tag Team match later on tonight. What are your thoughts on this entire situation?

Edge: Well, since you are so fondly with reading BTW.com, you should know by now that at WrestleBowl, I will be going one on one with our little friend Jeff Hardy.

Crowd cheers.

Edge: And I want you to understand something. Jeff, I don’t like you. I never have. I promised you one way or another I would take you, one way or another I would take you out from BTW and only then cross out your name from the Rated R Hitlist, and believe me, that’s exactly what will happen at WrestleBowl, you know, that’s if your extracurricular activities actually let you even make it to WrestleBowl.

Crowd boos.

Edge: But your physical decimation Jeff, that starts tonight.

Camera zooms on the intense eyes of Edge.

(Commercial)

JBL: Welcome back to BTW Nitro and it’s time for our little Monster’s Ball showcase like match.

JR: And with all these people in the ring at the same time, business is sure to pick up.

“Don’t Waste my Time†plays to a chorus of boos as Burke comes out. He enters the ring and taunts to the crowd in the middle of the ring.

“I am†blasts from the speakers as AJ Styles make his classic way out. He enters the ring and climbs to all corners taunting to the crowd.

“Extreme†plays to big amount of cheers from the audience as both RVD and Sabu make their way out. They salute fans at ringside and then slide to the ring. The referee rings the bell.

RVD and Sabu vs AJ Styles and Elijah Burke

AJ Styles steps forward as if he’s going to start the match, however Elijah Burke pulls him back and he steps forward. They exchange words for a couple of seconds until finally AJ Styles goes to the outside of the ring to the apron letting Elijah Burke start. RVD and Sabu decide on Rob Van Dam starting way more fast. Elijah Burke quickly advances toward Rob Van Dam and goes for a dropkick right to the knee of RVD, however Rob Van Dam leapfrogs over Burke avoiding the attack. Elijah gets back to his feet looking right to attack his opponent, however Van Dam plants him with a sidekick right to the jaw. Rob Van Dam then walks close to the ropes and uses them as leverage as he springboards and hits a reverse splash. He makes the cover: 1…, Elijah Burke kicks out. RVD gets back to his feet and stomps Elijah Burke a few times. He then looks at the ropes and runs toward them. He then bounces back and performs a handspring, then tries to land on Elijah Burke with a moonsault, however Elijah Burke is able to get out of the way making Rob Van Dam crash and fell. Burke quickly makes the cover: 1…2…, Rob Van Dam kicks out. Burke gets back to his feet and begins putting the boots on his opponent, he then starts dropping his elbow landing right on the chest of Rob Van Dam. Elijah Burke acts arrogantly and looks around the crowd getting a lot of heat. He then measures Van Dam and plants him with a knee drop landing right between the eyes of the former BTW Continental Champion. Elijah gets back to his feet and then drops his knee again, but this time he drops both. He incorporates again and lands once again with both knees right on the forehead of Rob Van Dam. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Rob Van Dam is able to kick out once again. Elijah Burke seems a little frustrated and gets back to his feet. He stomps viciously and hard on the head of RVD. He then removes his knee brace and merciless connects Van Dam with a knee drop right on the face, without any protection on his knee.

Burke makes the cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out. Burke jumps right back to his feet and drags Van Dam by the leg closer to his corner, where he then makes the tag to AJ Styles. AJ Styles uses the top rope to propel himself and land right over Van Dam with a senton. AJ makes the cover: 1…2…, RVD puts one boot on the bottom rope, breaking the pinfall attempt. AJ quickly gets back to his feet and drags Van Dam to the middle of the ring: 1…2…, Sabu rushes to the inside of the ring and he kicks AJ right on the ribs, breaking up the count. AJ gets back to his feet and he tries to go after Sabu, however the referee steps in and he separates both men, then he takes Sabu out to the ring apron where he verbally grounds him. Meanwhile, and right on the referee’s back, Elijah Burke enters the ring and both him and AJ stomp all over the humanity of Van Dam. Burke speeds out of the ring before the referee turns around. AJ Styles measures Van Dam and nails him with a standing moonsault. He makes the cover then: 1…2…, RVD somehow is able to kick out yet again. AJ Styles grabs RVD and guides him back to his feet, then Irish Whips him toward his corner, making Styles crash spine first against the turnbuckle. Styles takes impulse going toward the opposite corner, but watching himself not to come too close with Sabu. He finally explodes and crosses the ring storming toward his opponent and nailing the cornered Van Dam with a leg lariat. RVD staggers from the corner and fells down to the canvas. Styles makes the tag back to Elijah Burke letting him into the match. Burke keeps Van Dam on the corner. He then grabs the top rope and uses it as leverage to pull himself up in the air, then landing Van Dam with a spectacular elbow drop landing right on the heart of Rob Van Dam. Burke gets back to a standing position and drags RVD by the leg to the middle of the ring. There Elijah Burke makes the cover: 1….2…., Rob Van Dam is able to kick out. Burke gives the tag back to AJ Styles. Styles climbs immediately to the top rope.

AJ measures the still floored Van Dam and nails him with a Double Foot Stomp right into the sternum of his opponent. Styles makes the cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out yet again. Styles gives the tag back to Elijah Burke. Burke enters the match and he drags his opponent away from the corner. Burke weakens his opponent by putting the boots on him, as he stomps all over him. Elijah bounces back and he goes for a senton, however and right on the nick of time RVD rolls out of the way making his opponent fail. RVD and Elijah Burke lay next to each other knocked out. RVD starts making his way toward his corner, crawling and crawling. Burke starts doing the same, moving toward his corner, but he first starts trying to get back to his feet. RVD finally makes the tag to Sabu, who rushes into the ring. Burke is already back to his feet and about to make the tag to AJ, however from behind Sabu nails him with a low dropkick right to the back of the knee bringing him down. Sabu drags him away from that corner and back to the middle of the ring. Sabu starts bringing his opponent back to his feet however Burke is able to counter with a jawbreaker. Burke steps back measuring Sabu. Sabu finally gets back to his feet and goes for a clothesline, however out of a sudden Sabu is able to duck it avoiding the attack. Elijah turns around only to get connected by a jumping implant DDT. Sabu remains on the canvas resenting his arm, while Burke seems knocked out after this maneuver. Sabu crawls toward his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…, Elijah kicks out. Sabu goes toward his corner and makes the tag to RVD, who climbs to the top rope waiting for his opponent to get back to his feet. Burke gets up and turns around, walking right into a flying boot right to the head of his opponent, knocking him down to the canvas. RVD sees the opening and he dashes toward the ring ropes behind him, bounces back and nails his opponent with some Rolling Thunder. RVD continues his momentum and storms toward Styles, nailing him with a forearm smash right to the face knocking him down of the apron.

Burke is already back to his feet as RVD turns around. He tries to stop a toe kick threw by Van Dam, however RVD ends up connecting his Windmill Kick. Van Dam lets Burke get all the way back and getting bent as he goes toward his corner and makes the tag to Sabu, who climbs to the top rope, looking to connect his Top Rope Axe Kick. Sabu comes down looking for it but right on the nick of time Burke is able to step out of the way avoiding the maneuver. Nonetheless, Sabu is able to land on his feet. Burke attempts a straight right hand but Sabu avoids it. Sabu grabs his opponent by the arm and he Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Burke bounces back but when hitting the ropes AJ Styles slaps him in the back tagging himself into the match. Sabu doesn’t seem to have noted this. Burke bounces back and Sabu tries to swing him, but Burke avoids the hit ducking it and keeps running to the other side of the ring, all the way right into Rob Van Dam crashing with him and knocking him down of the apron. Sabu taunts Burke waiting for him to turn around, however AJ Styles finally steps into the action and nails Sabu from behind with a calf kick straight to the back of the head of Sabu knocking him down. Burke steps out of the ring letting the official man AJ in. Styles climbs to the top rope and nails Sabu with the Spiral Tap. He makes the cover: 1…2….3.

Result: AJ Styles pins Sabu.

JR: I’m disgusted, the tactics used by AJ Styles and Burke in this one were despicable.

JBL: Win by all costs JR, and what AJ did was just take advantage of the opportunity.

JR: But what’s truly interesting is that last week Sabu defeated Van Dam, and tonight, AJ Styles has pinned Sabu.

JBL: Anybody’s ball game at WrestleBowl JR!

RVD slides back to the ring forcing Styles to flee out of the ring. RVD checks on Sabu as AJ and Burke walk up the ramp celebrating their victory.

(Commercial)

“Somebodies Gonna Get it†receives us as we come back from the break. Mark Henry makes his imposing way from the back all the way to the ring, looking ready for a fight.

JR: Welcome back and I must admit that if I were to fight against 2 competitors in a Handicap Match, I would be nowhere as confident as Mark Henry is right now.

JBL: That’s because you’re not the World Strongest Man, JR.

“Killing Vibe†plays to a big amount of cheers from the audience as Samoa Joe makes his way out. He looks as well ready to fight. He stares a hole at Henry as he stomps at ringside and waits for his partner.

“This Fire Burns†plays to a nice reception from the audience as CM Punk steps out from the back already fired up, screaming and taunting to the crowd. He high fives some of the fans at ring side and then Samoa Joe. Both men slide into the ring where they stare at Mark Henry. The referee rings the bell.

2 on 1 Handicap Match

CM Punk and Samoa Joe talk on their corner on who to start the match. They apparently decide on Punk as he steps forward, and Samoa Joe gets out to the ring apron. Mark Henry waits for his opponent in the middle of the ring. Punk shows his determination and storms against the World Strongest Man. He tries to connect him with a clothesline, but the attack doesn’t manage to even move Mark Henry. Punk goes for another attempt to clothesline Henry but it has the same effect as the first one. Punk takes impulse, as Mark Henry challenges him to make another attempt. CM Punk dashes toward him but Mark reacts and attacks first connecting Punk a sideslam, punishing the spine of his opponent CM Punk. Henry gets up and dashing to the ropes and then bouncing back lands his elbow in the middle of the chest of Punk. Mark Henry looks around the audience, feeling and knowing he is in control of this contest. Henry then taunts to the crowd, moving his arms announcing a Bearhug. Henry looks to the fans at ringside cheering CM Punk, including one with a huge CM Punk sign. Henry looks at him with a pleasant and vicious smile on his face. He walks toward CM Punk and pulls him back to a standing position, he then pulls him up again and locks in the Bearhug. CM Punk screams in pain as Henry continue to apply more and more strength to the submission hold. Henry applies more and more strength to the hold, when out of a sudden Samoa Joe enters the ring. Henry lets CM Punk go and he nails Samoa Joe, who was running toward him, with a big boot knocking him down to the canvas. Mark Henry turns around going to continue the punishment on the legal man, but he finds with CM Punk recovered and already back to his feet. Punk starts landing Henry with kicks, landing on the calves and middle section.

He takes a step back, and then advances toward Henry connecting the World Strongest Man with a running jumping enziguiri that although it doesn’t completely knocks down, it sends Henry to the corner. Punk feels the momentum and dashes toward him, driving his knee straight to the jaw of Henry. He then goes for the bulldog but Henry reverses it pushing CM Punk away. CM Punk slides on the canvas and stays on his corner. Mark Henry storms toward him but Punk receives him with a mule kick right to the jaw of Henry staggering him back. Punk makes the tag to Samoa Joe. Henry is just getting himself back together after the kick. Samoa Joe storms toward his opponent and nails him with a running step on enziguiri, connecting Mark right on the back of the head. However, the kick doesn’t knock Mark Henry completely down to the canvas, and instead only down to his canvas. Samoa Joe takes a few steps closer to Mark Henry and tries to knock him down to the canvas, connecting his opponent with a straight kick to the side of the head, but Mark Henry, showing his resilience, takes the hit in and remains on his knees, not collapsing to the canvas. Samoa Joe doesn’t give up on his attack, and he dashes to the ring ropes behind him. The Samoan Submission Machine bounces back and goes right toward his opponent, connecting Mark Henry with a stiff looking Shining Wizard. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Mark Henry kicks out keeping the match going. Joe gets back to his feet only to, continuing his attack on Mark Henry, connect him with a jumping knee drop right in the sternum. Joe gets right back and once again connects his opponent with a jumping knee drop. Samoa Joe gets up for the third time and for the third time he connects Mark Henry with a jumping knee drop. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Mark Henry shows his power by kicking out and hurling Samoa Joe away, however Samoa Joe is able to turn the kick out and using the own momentum of the maneuver he hangs to the leg of the World Strongest Man, turns it around flipping Mark Henry over his belly and locks his opponent in a One Legged Boston Crab.

Samoa Joe applies all the pressure he can to the maneuver, however it doesn’t take long before power comes into play and Henry just lashes out hurling Samoa Joe away, escaping from the maneuver. Joe gets back to his feet and is about to dash back toward Henry, however from behind he gets slapped on the back by CM Punk, who tags himself into the match. Joe stares at Punk a little confused, but then is forced by the referee to leave the ring. Punk goes to walk right toward Henry, but he gets grabbed by Joe stopping him. Joe and Punk stare at each other before Joe releases him. CM Punk wastes no time and dashes right back toward Mark Henry, however the World Strongest Man reacts first as he lifts and connects CM Punk with a modified Belly-to-Belly sideslam. Mark Henry gets back to his feet and he pounds himself on the chest taunting to the crowd, receiving not more that a lot of boos from the audience. Henry lift both his arms taunting to the crowd. Mark Henry grins as he nods and he walks toward the corner. Mark Henry then climbs to the second rope and looks down, announcing the end. CM Punk lays beneath him knocked out, trying to recover, Mark Henry finally leaps down of the corner looking to nail and squash CM Punk beneath with the World Strongest Splash out of the second rope, however CM Punk miraculously is able to roll out of the way making his opponent fail. Mark Henry lies on the canvas grabbing his middle section and resenting his knees after having failed the maneuver. Samoa Joe asks for the tag on the apron. CM Punk stares at him, however he refuses to make the tag and crawls away from his corner. CM Punk slowly makes his way up to his feet and having completely regained position, he dashes to the ring ropes, then bounces back connecting Mark Henry with a dropkick aiming and connecting right in the middle section, knocking the World Strongest Man completely to the canvas. CM Punk taunts to the crowd and he measures Mark Henry, who is trying to get back to his feet. Henry manages to get up to his knees only to get nailed with a roundhouse kick right to the side of the head.

CM Punk taunts to the crowd getting the fans going pumped up. He then gets out of the ring and to the apron, where he waits for Mark Henry to get back to his feet. Henry starts recovering and Punk goes for a springboard clothesline. CM Punk waits for Mark Henry to get back fully to his standing position so he can punish him. The crowd erupts for the straightedge superstar. CM Punk looks around feeling the love from the crowd. CM Punk refocuses on the match and he springboards flying across the ring, and going to land Mark Henry with a springboard clothesline, however Henry shows his power and he catches his opponent in mid-air. He quickly sets him up in the World Strongest Slam position, but without him noticing, Samoa Joe hits Punk on the back tagging himself in. Mark Henry takes CM Punk to the middle of the ring and drops him connecting the World Strongest Slam. He makes the cover but when the referee doesn’t count, he gets back to his feet. Henry advances toward the referee, but before he’s able to do anything, from behind the legal man, Samoa Joe, locks him up in the Coquina Clutch. Henry tries to fight out but to no avail and he has no other option but to tap out.

Result: Samoa Joe pins Mark Henry

JBL: Is it just me, or did I see some dissention in the works on that match?

JR: Joe and Punk weren’t exactly the proverbial well-oiled machine tonight that’s for sure.

Samoa Joe stands over CM Punk as he lifts his hand celebrating his victory. He finally grabs CM Punk and guides him back to his feet, then, still grabbing him by the arm, pulls him closer to himself. CM Punk and Samoa Joe stand in the middle of the ring face to face. We can see Joe telling Punk “I won, I wonâ€. Joe shoves CM Punk away, incrementing the tension.

JR: Is there any doubt now?

Joe and CM Punk stare at each other. We can see Punk getting himself angrier and angrier, but instead he just gets out of the ring. The referee walks toward Joe once again and raises his hand as the winner.

We go backstage and we see Leticia Cline.

Cline: Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s truly an honor to welcome to BTW, The Rock!

Crowd erupts as no other than The Rock steps into the scene.

Cline: Rock, y…

Rock: Whoa, whoa, whoa, you can’t start interviewing The Rock without The Rock saying this; finally The Rock has come back to Massachusetts!

Crowd pops.

Rock: And let me stop you right there Leticia because The Rock knows what you were going to ask, The Rock knows it, oh yes he knows it, and let me tell you Leticia, The Rock can’t be doing that. The Rock comes in here, ready to electrify and kick some Legend Killer’s candy ass defending his cousin in front of the millions.

Crowd: AND MILLIONS!!!

Rock: Of The Rock fans and he catches you watching the People’s Package.

Crowd laughs.

Rock: Nah don’t worry, don’t worry, The Rock understands. You stand close to the Rock, hear the people, you feel the electricity and you get wet…

Leticia Cline reacts in shock and so does the crowd.

Rock: In transpiration standing this close to The Rock. But you see Leticia, at WrestleBowl, little Randy will stand even closer to The Rock, so so close that he’ll be able to see his face getting turned upside down by The Rock. Oh yeah, and Randy will start screaming for his life, saying “Forgive me Rock, forgive me, I didn’t really want to hurt Rikishiâ€, and The Rock will say “Oh shut up you sumbitch!â€

Crowd cheers.

Rock: Because Randy, The Rock will never, ever forget. The Rock remembers 4 years ago, oh yeah, back then you were considered up and coming, you’ve had done nothing and you ran around the place like if you had won the blue pony, siding with that gay band of Hunter and yours, and you in that little twisted legend killing mind of yours got all brave and messed with my man Mick Foley. But that was then Randy, but now is now, and now you’re messing with family, and believe The Rock, the People will not let roll away, and believe The Rock when he tells you it’s your destiny to get the ass kicking of a lifetime when you step into that ring, hear the crowd, feel the electricity and go one on one with the Great One!

Crowd pops.

Rock: If you smeeeeeeeeeelllllll what the Rock is cooking!!!

Camera zooms on The Rock lifting his eyebrow.

(Commercial)

JR: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen and our next match is one with a great amount of value behind it.

JBL: No doubt about it, the winner of this match gets the final spot at Monster’s Ball.

“Copa Cabana†plays to cheers from the audience as Colt Cabana makes his way out from the back, having a huge grin on his face and saluting the fans. Cabana enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

“Turn up the Trouble†breaks through the PA system to a lot of boos from the audience as a brash and arrogant Mr. Kennedy makes his way out. He ignores all the fans as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring.

Falls Count Anywhere
Monster’s Ball Qualifying Match
Mr. Kennedy vs Colt Cabana

Mr. Kennedy wastes no time and he storms toward his opponent, and he gets with Colt Cabana in a huge collar elbow tie up, closer to a brawl than chain wrestling. Colt Cabana is the one who gets the upperhand, as he locks in a side headlock. Mr. Kennedy, still with the adrenaline running through his veins, easily finds his way out, as he retrocede to the ring ropes behind of him and bounces Colt Cabana out of the maneuver. Cabana crosses the entire ring and goes to the opposite side of the squared circle. Kennedy waits for his opponent. Cabana bounces back and he surprises Kennedy as he nails him with a shoulder block. Cabana and Kennedy lock eyes, one standing, the other one down on the canvas, and then go back to moving, as Colt dashes to the ring ropes behind of him. He bounces back going toward Kennedy, who remains laid on the canvas and advances toward the running Colt, who is forced to leap over it and continue his dash to the opposite side of the ring. Ken Kennedy gets back to his feet as Cabana bounces from the next set of ring ropes. Kennedy tries to receive his opponent with a hip toss, however Cabana is able to block the attempt, sidesteps and he nails a hip toss of his own. Cabana goes toward his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…, Kennedy is able to get one shoulder up. Cabana gets back to his feet and he dashes to the ring ropes in front of him. He comes right back and he lands on his opponent connecting a senton bomb right into the chest of his opponent. Cabana rapidly makes the cover: 1…2…, Kennedy kicks out yet again. Cabana looks up to the referee for a fraction of a second, as if looking for an answer, however he quickly refocuses and targets back on Mr. Kennedy. Cabana gets back to his feet and he brings his brash opposition up with him. Kennedy’s arm gets passed over Colt’s own, being set up, and Colt Cabana nails Mr. Kennedy then with a snap suplex. Cabana gets back to his feet and he looks around the arena, lifting one of his arms taunting to the crowd and trying to get the fans to rally behind him into his wining attempt.

Colt Cabana goes toward the corner then and he climbs to the top rope. Mr. Kennedy, trying to incorporate and get back to his feet, has rolled himself closer to the danger, closer to the corner. Cabana comes down from the top rope and he nails a Diving Foot Stomp right into the middle section of his opponent, causing Kennedy to gasp as the air leaves his body. Cabana staggers against the ring ropes and he remains laid against them. Kennedy rolls away from where he thinks Colt Cabana is and he starts to get back to his feet. Cabana starts measuring his opponent, waiting for him to just get back to his feet. Kennedy finally garners himself back together, although he doesn’t get fully vertical, but instead he remains bended. Cabana storms toward him then and nails him with a Bionic Elbow right to the top of the head of his opponent. Kennedy remains groggy barely able to remain standing. Colt Cabana grabs him and throws him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Cabana stands in the middle of the ring for a while taunting before following his opponent and going to the outside. Colt Cabana finally goes out and after Mr. Kennedy. He grabs Mr. Kennedy by the head and guides him back to his feet, however before he’s able to do anything Kennedy starts countering nailing a series of body shots right to the gut of his opponent, until he finally manages to stagger Cabana away. Kennedy gets fully back to his feet and he grabs Cabana by the back of the neck and throws him merciless toward the steel steps, making Colt impact the steel spine first. Kennedy rushes toward his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…, Cabana gets one shoulder up. Ken Kennedy doesn’t seem happy and he grabs the head of Colt and guides his opponent up to his knees. Kennedy then, merciless, starts driving the head of Colt Cabana repeatedly against the steel of the steps.

Kennedy finally stops the assault and shoves Cabana away and down to the floor. He remakes the cover: 1…2…, Colt is able to kick out once again. Kennedy guides Colt back to his feet and grabs him by the arm, and starts trying to Irish Whip him into the guard rail, however when attempting so Colt Cabana is able to counter and instead he throws Mr. Kennedy back to the inside of the ring. Cabana slides to the inside of the ring, then walks toward Kennedy and he grabs one of the legs of his opponent and he grabs Kennedy’s legs and he tries, to a big reaction from the crowd, to lock in the Chicago Crab, however Kennedy still has resilience in his body and he kicks his opponent away, hurling away danger. Kennedy gets back to his feet as Colt Cabana makes his way to the ring ropes and bounces back, nailing out of nowhere Mr. Kennedy then with a lariat. Cabana waits a couple of seconds for his opponent to get back to his feet, and when Kennedy does, Cabana floors him again with yet lariat. Colt grins as he hears the crowd reaction and taunts Kennedy waiting for him to reincorporate. Kennedy gets back to his feet and Colt dashes toward him looking for the third lariat, however this time Mr. Kennedy is able to duck the attempt letting Cabana pass in. Colt Cabana turns around after his failed maneuver and immediately Mr. Kennedy goes to apparently connect a roundhouse kick, however it is just a feint as he continues his rotation and spun into an enziguiri, landing it perfectly on the side of the head of his opponent. Kennedy has recovered the upperhand and he wants to take the match back to the outside as he slides to the outside of the ring. From there, he grabs both legs of Cabana and pulls him hard to the outside, letting Cabana crash the back of the neck against the floor on his landing. Kennedy right there makes the cover: 1…2…, Cabana is somehow able to get one shoulder up. Mr. Kennedy seems angry about this and showing his frustration he pulls Cabana fast back to a standing position.

Colt Cabana is dragged by an angry Mr. Kennedy, stopping on the ramp, there, he quickly sets up Colt and nails him with a vertical suplex driving his spine right into the steel of the ramp. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Colt gets one shoulder up, incrementing the anger of Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy gets on top of Colt and starts nailing him with a series of mounted punches, trying to open up a gash on the forehead of Cabana with the intensity he’s landing those shots. Kennedy finally stops and gets back to his feet, bringing Colt Cabana up with him. Cabana gets set by his opponent for a second suplex into the steel, however, when he gets hoisted up high this time Cabana is able to counter and avoid the maneuver, as he just slides down of the grasp of his opponent. Cabana is able to secure both his feet on the floor once again, set Mr. Kennedy up and drop him connecting him with a Reverse DDT. Cabana makes the cover: 1…2…, Kennedy gets one shoulder up. Colt looks up to the referee, but doesn’t say a word. Cabana grabs Kennedy by the hair and he guides him back to a standing position. Cabana then takes Kennedy against the guard rail with a tackle, driving his opponent against the barricade. Cabana weakens his opponent even further with a straight right hand shaking the brains of his opponent. Colt Cabana steps backwards then. The people in first row right next to the portion of the ramp to where the two competitors are brawling get out of the way. Colt explodes toward Mr. Kennedy looking to clothesline him over the guard rail and into the crowd, however Mr. Kennedy somehow is able to react first, as he receives Cabana with a back body drop that hurls him amazingly right into the crowd. Kennedy catches his breath, then jumps over the guard rail himself and makes the cover: 1…2…, Cabana gets one shoulder up. The space is small in between rows of fans, but that doesn’t stop Kennedy from getting on top of Cabana and mauling him with a series of punches in a good old fashioned brawl with Colt Cabana.

The brawl gives the opportunity, ironically, to Colt Cabana to get himself back togther. Nonetheless Mr. Kennedy is the one who gets the upperhand in the brawl managing to get in a flurry of big, direct straight right hands to the head of his opponent. Kennedy gets back to his feet and he brings Colt Cabana up with him. Kennedy grabs Colt by the back of the head and then he just throws him to the floor, making him hit hard against the steps on the floor as they are going up. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Colt kicks out. Kennedy is getting more and more frustrated. He stands right next to a line of fans and tells them to get out of the way, letting free to use all their chairs. Kennedy grabs Colt Cabana and sets him up for a powerbomb. Kennedy is about to pick him up and probably turn around and drop him right on the chairs of the fans, however Colt Cabana is able to counter and he back body drops his opponent into the concrete floor on the other side. Colt crawls toward his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…, somehow Kennedy is able to kick out keeping the match going. Colt slowly gets back to his feet. The fans around them go crazy getting involved in the action. Kennedy tries to get back to his feet, and Colt waits for him, however Colt can’t wait no longer and he grabs Kennedy and spins him around, however instead of being able to attack Kennedy, Kennedy recovers the upperhand in this match as he throws right into the face of Colt Cabana a drink he took from a fan. A few steps above from them, a big blue door with a sign that reads EXIT stands. Kennedy doesn’t follow up his attack on Colt Cabana, and instead he gets up and reaches the door, then opens it and gets out. Cabana wipes out the liquid out of his face and rushes up, however when he tries to open the door, Mr. Kennedy reveals it was all a set up as the second he opened the door Kennedy received him with a shot to the head using a trash can. Cabana tries to keep his balance and not fell down rolling through the stairs in dangerous fashion.

A grin appears on the face of Mr. Kennedy, who then mercilessly nails Cabana once again with a shot to the head using the trash can, and finally throwing Colt Cabana down the stairs. The crowd awes in shock as Cabana rolls brutally down the stairs all the way from the EXIT door until hitting the guard rail at ringside. Mr. Kennedy jogs down the stairs and reaches where Colt Cabana is. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Cabana gets one shoulder up! Kennedy cannot believe it, but soon, his shock turns into anger. He gets up and gets right in the face of one fan, telling him to get away. The fan obeys and Mr. Kennedy grabs the chair he was sitting in. Kennedy then turns and grabs Colt Cabana, sets him up and then mercilessly drops him right into the chair connecting him with a Mic’s Check. Kennedy remakes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Mr. Kennedy pins Colt Cabana

JR: My God, what a slobber knocker of a match!

JBL: Seriously JR, this two men smell like some ‘cause they’ve been through fire, and with this match, they certainly burn the damn arena up.

JR: And the fact is this, Mr. Kennedy just punched his WrestleBowl ticket into Monster’s Ball.

Kennedy gets his hand raised in between the fans by the referee, announcing him as the winner. Mr. Kennedy the jumps over the guard rail and slides back to the inside of the ring and there he celebrates his victory. The referee takes Colt Cabana from into the crowd to the back to get checked.

(Commercial)

“Samoan Coolness†plays to a lot of cheers from the audience as Rikishi steps out from the back into the stage. He still has a neck brace and bandage over his head and right arm.

JR: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen and what a moment we are about to witness here in BTW! Can you feel the electricity?

JBL: What I feel is pity for that fat son of a…

JR: Hey watch it, this is a family show.

Rikishi enjoys the crowd reception, saluting fans at ringside, until he finally enters the ring, where he soaks even more into the cheers from the audience. Rikishi asks for a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring ready to talk.

Rikishi: I will not lie, I am hurt like never, I am beaten like never, but on the same time, I have never, never felt more alive!

Crowd pops.

Rikishi: It has been a long road to where I am today, many, many people have gotten on my way, many people that have had nothing to do with me on the first place, and all because of one man, Crushing C.

Crowd heavily boos.

Rikishi: But finally, at WrestleBowl, there’s nobody else. No Randy Orton, no AJ Styles, nobody else, I finally, finally get one on one that no good piece of trash and…

“I’m in Charge†cuts Rikishi down as Crushing C makes his way out, getting a lot of boos thanks to the GM in the interrupting Rikishi. Crushing C has a microphone in hand and he stops on the stage.

Crushing : Rikishi! How you’re feeling?

Crowd heavily boos.

Crushing C: Nah seriously I just wanted to come out here and be the very first one to welcome you back. I know this hasn’t been the best of months and…thinking about it, it’s just not been this last month that’s has been hard, but more as all this year can be easily considered the worst in your professional career.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: Let’s see, you’ve been fired, hired back, put on the shelf time and time again, you have been punished more than any man in history has, and do you remember how it all started? Just because you refused to say the words “I am sorryâ€.

Rikishi: Well how about I tell them right here, right now? Let’s see, Crushing C, I’m sorry for the ass kicking I will give to you at WrestleBowl, I am sorry for every bruise I will give to your body, I’m sorry for breaking every bone in your body, and I am sorry for beating you into an inch of your life!

Crowd pops

Rikishi: Because that’s just what you can expect from our match at WrestleBowl.

Crushing C: That’s cute, I mean, we all know how good threatening me has turned out for you. But now that you mention our match at WrestleBowl that on that night, finally, the Highway to Hell you have been since Rebellion, reaches its destination, the punishment stops, because, and I guarantee this, you will be in hell once our match ends. One way or the other Rikishi, you will not leave that arena walking by your own means.

Rikishi: Well, you look so tough running your mouth all the way up over there, but how about you come down here and tell me the exact same thing, face to face.

Crushing C stares at Rikishi, however instead of leaving, and shockingly, he starts walking down the ramp. Crushing C reaches the ring and he gets into it, and gets right on the face of the hurt Rikishi.

Crushing C: I said I…

Out of a sudden, Crushing reveals his real plan, as shocking a distracted Rikishi, he nails him with a shot using the microphone directly into the wounded forehead of Rikishi. Crushing C smells blood and he repeatedly starts driving his fist and the microphone directly into the bandaged zone of the forehead of Rikishi.

JR: This is sick, awfully sick. Somebody has to get in there and stop this!

Crushing C then mercilessly rips off the bandage of the head of Rikishi and continues his attack, the forehead of Rikishi has turned into an open gash, and the samoan is knocked out not able to fight back. Crushing C finally stops his attack as he sees coming down the ramp a group of officials and referees rushing to stop the attack. Crushing C manages to stomp on the face of Rikishi before they enter the ring.

JR: Finally they do something!

Crushing C: If anyone tries to lay a single hand on me, I’ll fire you on the spot.

The officials keep themselves away from the GM, and instead they gather around Rikishi, checking on his state and trying to control the blood pouring down the gash of Rikishi.

Crushing C: Oh, and Rikishi, consider our match at WrestleBowl now a No…Holds…Barred Match!

JBL: Oh my God!

JR: I can’t believe this, the extend to which our so called General Manager would go to punish Rikishi are unbelievable. But maybe, at WrestleBowl, he might be biting more than he can chew.

JBL: No Holds Barred JR! It’s No Holds Barred!

Crushing C walks up the ramp and away from the ring, not looking back, but with a grin on his face knowing what he did.

(Commercial)

JR: Welcome back to BTW Nitro and…

JBL: Come on JR, I mean, no offense but, do you think you should be speaking when we are about to get the presence of the Age of Orton.

JR: Maybe not John, but I know of a young man from Miami, Florida who might just knock the arrogance off Randy Orton.

“Crow’s Sent†plays to cheers from the audience as Messiah steps from the back fired up already and ready to, as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring.

“Voices†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Randy Orton makes his slowly way down the ramp, not removing his eyes out from Messiah inside the ring. Orton reaches and enters the ring

JBL: I still can’t believe it; I still can’t believe that BTW is so graced to have the Age of Orton ruling over its destiny

JR: Like I said, Randy not better get too cozy on that pedestal of his.

The referee is about to ring the bell, when out of a sudden we hear “If ya Smell†break through the PA system as The Rock comes out, making the arena come unglued. The Rock stares at Randy Orton as he circles the ring and walks into the commentary table.

JR: Rock, what a pleasure to have you here!

Rock: The Rock has finally come back to commentary and hey, finally we can truly say there’s a wrestling god in here. Ohh The Rock just messing with you JBL, The Rock’s just messing with you.

JBL: You better be.

The referee rings the bell.

Randy Orton vs Messiah

Orton remains immobile on his side of the ring, staring at Messiah, who looks him back wit ha grin on his face. Messiah kicks of the match as he storms toward Randy Orton. Orton answers back and also advances toward his opponent, entering in a collar elbow tie up comparing strengths. Messiah seems to get the upperhand, as he starts bending Randy Orton going to fully lock in a side headlock, however Orton reverses the hold, then changes the tide with a kick right to the middle section and locks his opponent in a side headlock of his own. Orton applies all his strength to the hold, lowering down to one knee while applying it, taking full advantage of the leverage advantage. Messiah tries to counter and he lifts his opponent up for a sideslam, however when he’s about to hit the canvas, Randy Orton counters with a headlock takeover.

Rock: Surprise surprise, another headlock by Randy. That boy is getting the ass whooping of a lifetime at WrestleBowl.

JBL: Yeah, we’ll see about that pal.

Rock: You’re still there John? I thought you were already at Wall Street making a fool of yourself.

Now on the canvas, Orton tries to morph his lock into another one as he moves his legs around the body of his opponent and tries to grapevine him, however Messiah uses his two hands to shove the legs of his opponent away and keep Randy Orton from locking in the maneuver. Randy Orton finally gives in on his attempt. Orton quickly gets back to his feet, and out fastening any reaction of Messiah, Orton nails him with a jumping knee drop right to the sternum of his opponent. Randy makes the cover: 1…2…, Messiah is able to kick out. Randy looks up to the referee for a fraction of second, but then gets back to his feet, going to continue the match. Randy puts the boots on his opponent then, stomping all over the humanity of Messiah. Orton kicks the arm of Messiah close to his body getting it out of the way, then Randy goes for a jumping knee drop yet again, however this time Messiah rolls out of the way making his opponent fail, hurting himself as he lands straight over his knees on the canvas. Messiah reincorporates getting back together. He sees Randy Orton kneeled on the canvas right in front of him, and he nails him with a dropkick right to the chest, knocking him down to the canvas.

Messiah crawls toward his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…, Orton kicks out. Messiah gets back to his feet and he grabs Randy Orton by the head. Messiah starts measuring his opponent, but he starts weakening the Legend Killer first with straight punches to the head of his opponent, mixed with a series of chops right to the chest. He finishes his flurry with a kick to the middle section. Messiah dashes to the ring ropes behind him, then comes right back and goes toward Randy Orton going to attack him, however Orton is able to attack first as he gets Messiah up for the ride and connects him with a Scoop powerslam. Orton makes the cover: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out. Orton crawls away from Messiah and wasting no time, he starts taunting for the RKO. Messiah starts recovering, shaking off the cobwebs and trying to incorporate putting a knee on the canvas. He finally gets back to his feet and unconsciously walks right into Randy Orton, who leaps going to connect the RKO, however Messiah is able to counter as he pushes Randy Orton away avoiding the move. Orton stops the momentum created by the push of Messiah, turns around going to attack him again, however Messiah receives him with a dropkick, knocking Orton down to the canvas. Messiah looks around taunting to the audience, and he then, in the midst of the taunt, points to the corner. Messiah walks toward it and climbs to the top rope, where he waits for his opponent to get back to his feet. Orton, groggily, starts making his way back to his feet. He fully recovers his vertical standing and turns around. Messiah immediately flies through the airs and connects Randy Orton with a perfectly applied crossbody plancha. Messiah makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton kicks out. Messiah remakes the cover hooking both legs this time: 1…2…, the Legend Killer still is able to kick out, keeping the match going. Messiah slowly makes his way back to his feet.

Messiah looks around and then down to the floored Randy Orton and so he announces the end of the match. He picks up Randy Orton grabbing him by the head and sets him up for the Straight to Hell. He goes to connect it; however out of nowhere Randy Orton is able to reverse the hold and he connects an RKO.

JBL: There you go, will you tell me that isn’t impressive Rock.

JR: The Rock, and nobody for that matter has discounted the wrestling abilities of Randy Orton.

Rock: Thank you JR, and that’s correct. The Rock can come in here and throw a lot of jokes about Randy but in reality, The Rock respects Randy Orton and all what he has accomplished, but the bottom line is, he has to pay for what he did to The Rock’s family, Rikishi.

Orton gets up, but instead of capitalizing and making the cover, he stares at Messiah, then slowly walks toward his corner. It takes a while before Messiah gets himself together, but he finally starts doing so, getting up to his knees and elbows. Orton storms from the corner looking to connect his punt kick, however somehow Messiah is able to get out of the way avoiding the kick. Orton keeps his back turned on Messiah, shocked that he missed the kick. Messiah meanwhile starts getting back to his senses and gets back to his feet. He walks toward the still distracted Randy Orton. Messiah puts one arm on the shoulder and turns Randy Orton around, however Orton snaps and out of nowhere connects his second RKO. Orton now makes the cover: 1…2….3.

Result: Randy Orton defeats Messiah

Rock: Now there you go John, you can be happy for the rest of the night, Randy Orton won.

Randy get his hand raised, however he is more focused in staring at The Rock. The Rock removes his announcing gear and gets up from the chair and advances toward the ring, then, not backing down, he extends his arm and performs the “Just Bring it†taunt, getting a lot of cheers from the audience.

JR: Now let’s see if Randy has the guts to accept that challenge.

JBL: He doesn’t have to. Hey Randy, you don’t have to do it!

Randy stares at The Rock, however, instead of accepting the right, he just retrieves and leaves the ring from the opposite side, as he then leaves the ring clearly backing down from the right. The camera shows the face of The Rock, who has a disappointed expression on his face.

(Commercial)

We go back and we see Jeff Hardy in his locker room taking a zip of water from his bottle. Out of a sudden, Chris Jericho walks into the scene.

Hardy: So, did you found him?

Y2J: No, his nowhere to be seen. Besides, it’s not like if we really expected the Deadman to have a locker room like the rest of us.

Hardy: Anyways Chris, I just want you to know, I’m…

Y2J: Look Jeff, I don’t care about your personal problems, besides, this is America, everybody is innocent until proven guilty, and as I see it, you are still innocent from everything.

Hardy: Thank you man, it’s really soothing to hear that man, I mean, it’s really hard to walk down the aisle and see everybody staring at you, talking behind your back and…

Y2J: Like I said Jeff, just get it together. Tonight it’s just a regular day at job, you know, besides the fact that we are teaming with a Prince of Darkness, but the main idea is, you get Edge in that ring tonight, and you get him again at WrestleBowl, and tonight, you have to send him a message he will never, ever forget.

Hardy: Thanks dude, let’s get moving, our match is next.

Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho walk out of the room. We can hear them still talking.

Hardy: So, do you think The Undertaker is pissed off?

Y2J: Are you kidding me?

The camera takes us back to the arena.

“I’m Coming†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as MVP makes his way out, with the BTW Extreme Championship wrapped around his waist. Porter enters the ring and arrogantly taunts to the crowd.

“Just Close your Eyes†plays to boos from the crowd as yet another champion, this time the BTW Continental Champion Christian Cage steps out now. He enters the ring and salutes MVP.

“Metalingus†explodes through the PA system as the Rated R Superstar Edge makes is classic entrance out, exuding confidence as he walks to the inside of the ring.

JR: A 6man Tag team match explosion right here, when we come back.

(Commercial)

We come back and Chris Jericho and Jeff Hardy are already inside the ring along with his 3 opponents, only one participant missing.

“The Darkest Side†plays after a gong as lights go out and the atmosphere completely changes, and The Undertaker slow walks down the ramp and he then enters the ring, turning the lights back on when he reaches the steps. The referee keeps teams separated and then he rings the bell.

6man Tag Team Match
Edge, MVP and Christian Cage vs The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho.

Christian Cage kicks it off for his team. Jeff Hardy steps into the ring ready for action, however when they see that it is Cage the one starting for the opposite team, Hardy makes the tag and lets Chris Jericho into the match, giving us a WrestleBowl preview of their match. Chris Jericho and Christian Cage start the action. They start circling each other, waiting for a spot to attack each other. Both competitors finally advance toward each other and enter in an collar elbow tie up, performing some chain wrestling. Christian Cage gets the upperhand and he locks his opponent in a headlock, which he applies with viciousness. Cage’s face shows his intensity as he drains his opponent with the headlock. However, Y2J manages to start fighting out of the maneuver. He walks toward the ropes, still being put in the hold. He finally manages to bounce Christian Cage out of the hold, Christian Cage bounces back of the ring ropes and crosses the ring to the next side of the ring. He bounces back and comes right back to Y2J, that receives him with a shoulder block down to the canvas. Both men get back to their feet, immediately Chris Jericho dashes to the ring ropes, comes right back and nails Christian Cage once again with a second shoulder block. Christian and Chris return to a vertical standing again. Chris Jericho goes to repeat the punishment, as he runs toward the ropes and comes right back looking for another shoulder block, however this time Captain Charisma is able to react and attack first, as he manages to nail the bouncing back Y2J with an arm drag. Cage looks a little shaken and seems to have taken enough action against the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah, and so he leaps toward his corner, making the tag to Montel Vontavious Porter. Christian Cage, before he leaves, hits a jumping double foot stomp right into the right leg of his Continental Championship challenger, giving MVP a bull’s eye to work on over already.

MVP then, like a shark that smells blood in the water, goes viciously to put the boots on his floored opponent, stomping all over his right, inferior extremity, making the Continental Championship Challenger growl in pain. MVP continues stomping on the leg of his rival. He then grabs it and sets him, nailing him after with a big jumping knee drop right to the calf of Chris Jericho. When getting connected with it, Chris Jericho exhales in big pain. Montel Vontavious Porter makes the cover: 1…2…, Chris Jericho kicks out. MVP looks shocked, but he finally goes to continue his offense and match. He gets back to his feet, then brings Chris Jericho up with him. Porter weakens him a bit planting Chris with straight right hands to the forehead of his rival. He then grabs him by the arm and then throws him toward the ring ropes, Chris Jericho bounces back toward the BTW Extreme Champion that awaits him to attack him, however Y2J reacts first nailing him with a short flying forearm right to the head of MVP bringing him down. Chris Jericho limps his way toward the next set of ropes, and then he takes one final leap reaching his corner and making the tag to Jeff Hardy, letting him into the match. Both men dash to each other and they meet in the middle of the ring, with Hardy getting the upperhand as he floors his opponent with a clothesline. Hardy grabs Montel and he throws him toward the ring ropes. MVP bounces back from the ropes and Hardy plants him with an arm drag. Both wrestlers return to a standing position and MVP dashes toward his opponent, but Jeff Hardy plants him first with an arm drag. Hardy then goes toward MVP and locks in a side headlock. Both wrestlers get back to their feet, with Jeff Hardy still locking in the side headlock on his opponent, and Hardy takes down MVP back again to the canvas. MVP crawls in despairly looking for a way to get out of the hold and he stretches his foot, finally then managing to put his boot on the bottom rope forcing Jeff Hardy to release the side headlock. Hardy maintains the hold applied and the referee starts the count: 1…2…3…, Jeff Hardy lets MVP go.

Hardy measures Porter, who is recovering and is already sitting on the canvas looking to fully incorporate. Hardy runs toward the ring ropes behind him, then bounces back planting MVP with a dropkick right to the chest of his opponent planting him down hard to the mat. Hardy makes the cover: 1…2…, Montel gets one shoulder up. Jeff pulls his hair back and then gets back to his feet. He grabs MVP and brings him up as well. He plants him with a straight right hand and then dashes toward the ropes behind him. He comes back down but MVP plants him with a Scoop Slam first. MVP then is the one making the cover: 1….2…, Jeff gets one shoulder up. MVP remakes the cover putting his forearm right on the face of his opponent this time: 1…2…, Hardy kicks out again. Porter locks in a side headlock while he walks toward his corner, where he gets slapped in the back by the Rated R Superstar Edge who enters the match. The crowd welcomes Edge with a lot of boos, although some cheer as they understand they are getting a preview of what’s to come at WrestleBowl. Edge takes advantage of Hardy being exposed and weakens him with a toe kick right to the middle section. MVP is finally taken to the outside of the ring. Edge grabs Hardy and he drags him to the middle of the ring, where he then kicks Jeff Hardy in the gut and applies the Impaler, driving Jeff Hardy straight into the canvas. The World Heavyweight Champion makes the cover: 1…2…, Hardy kicks out. Edge makes another cover: 1…2…, Hardy raises his shoulder this time as he is incapable to kick out thanks to the pinfall applied by the Rated R Superstar. Edge gets back up and after arguing with the referee for a while, he proceeds his offense climbing to the top rope. He there waits for his opponent to return to his feet. Jeff Hardy gets back up and turns around to the corner where Edge is, and the Rated R Superstar immediately leaps toward him connecting him with a jumping clothesline. Edge makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy kicks out again.

Edge gets up and pulling his hair back, he reflexes in his next action. He then decides to cover Jeff again and walks toward him, but Hardy was playing possum as when Edge approaches him he rolls him up: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Both competitors return to their feet. Edge is the first to attack as he advances his opponent and showing no respect he slaps him. Hardy holds his jaw, looking to the side, before finally unfolding on Edge a series of straight and right hands. He then throws him to the corner. Jeff does a full circle before finally dashing toward Edge and connecting him in the corner with a clothesline that makes Edge collapse down to the canvas, but still being laid against the corner. Hardy looks around and then, using the ropes as leverage, kicks Edge straight in the chest. Edge separates from the corner in pain holding his chest, leaving Jeff Hardy room to fly. Jeff climbs to the top rope and attempts the Swanton Bomb, connecting it effectively. Hardy sees the chance to apply even more pain to his future opponent, as he walks toward his corner and lets The Undertaker in. Taker enters the ring and immediately he storms toward Edge and nails him across the throat with a leg drop. Taker makes the cover: 1…2…, MVP enters the ring and kicks Taker on the back, breaking the pinfall. The Undertaker however doesn’t seem weakened by the kick, as he just gets back to his feet and gets right on the face of MVP. MVP tries to explain himself to Taker, but instead he just prefers to quickly flee out of the ring avoiding any confrontation, non the less, The Undertaker wants a piece of MVP tonight and he gets out of the ring as well and starts following MVP up the ramp. Porter notices it and he dashes up the ramp and goes to the back. Slowly The Undertaker walks up the ramp in pursuit of Porter again. Chris Jericho mans up for his team and he enters the ring. He tries to run and stop Edge from crawling toward his corner, however is too late as Edge reaches his corner and makes the tag to the BTW Continental Champion Christian Cage gets tagged into the match.

Christian and Jericho dash toward one another, however it is Jericho the one who gets the upperhand, flooring Christian with a lariat. Both get back to their feet and Chris knocks his opponent down again with a second clothesline. Both get back to their feet yet again and for the third time it is Jericho who gets the upperhand, with this time Chris connecting Cage with a step up enziguiri. Chris Jericho immediately walks toward the legs of his opponent and he tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho, however as soon as he gets his legs grabbed Christian crawls rapidly toward the ring ropes avoiding getting caught. The referee steps in and he separates both competitors. Christian pulls himself back to his feet using the ring ropes, and gingerly he walks right into Chris Jericho again, trying to guard himself from any upper attack, only to get this time nailed with a drop toe hold, flooring him down to the canvas. Chris Jericho taunts to the crowd as he sees the momentum going on his favor. Y2J finally goes to restart his match and he dashes toward the ring ropes, however right when he hits the ropes, Edge nails him with a club to the back. Y2J gets distracted and he turns around, arguing with Edge. From the other side of the ring, Jeff Hardy climbs down the apron and he runs, reaching the other side and he takes down Edge and he starts assaulting Edge. Inside the ring however, before Chris Jericho is even able to turn around, Christian Cage shocks him as he grabs him from behind, sets him up and connects him with the Unprettier. Cage makes the cover: 1….2…3.

Result: Christian Cage pins Chris Jericho

JBL: It’s over, I tell you, we have a hell of a champion in that man right there Christian Cage.

JR: And the interesting of it all is the fact that Christian just pinned his challenger Chris Jericho.

JBL: You wanna talk about interesting, how about Edge and Jeff Hardy finally getting it on?

JR: Yeah, or MVP showing his true colors and running from The Undertaker.

We see Edge fleeing from Hardy as he joins Christian Cage going up the ramp. Hardy checks on Chris Jericho inside the ring as he looks daringly to Edge.

(Commercial)

We see the ring ready with a table right in the middle of the ring.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back after that explosive match because yes, the show is not yet over.

JBL: And I guess it’s time for Ortiz’s special challenge.

“Big†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Big Show and Tito Ortiz step out from the back into the stage. They look deceptively to the crowd as they walk down the ramp into the ring.

Show: BTW fans around the world, be all of you welcomed to my man Tito Ortiz’s special challenge to Randy Couture.

Crowd cheers at the Couture mention.

Ortiz: And even someone as dumb as all of you people from Massachusetts might have figure out by now that the challenge is an Arm Wrestling Contest.

Crowd boos at the cheap shot from Ortiz.

Ortiz: Because let’s face it, I’m younger than Randy, I’m faster, I’m more handsome, I’m a better fighter, and tonight I will prove that I am also stronger.

Big Show claps everything Ortiz says.

Ortiz: So Randy, if you have the balls, and unless you have already chickened out of this one like the coward little bitch you are.

It doesn’t take long before “Goldberg’s March†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Randy Couture and Goldberg make their way out. They look ready to fight and act, until they finally enter the ring, and the referee inside the ring has to keep all four men separated.

Couture: So, is this all? You want to get outpowered at WrestleBowl and here tonight? Seriously Tito, you are dumber than you look.

Show: Hey, don’t forget who is in this ring with you, a giant that could squash without even breaking into sweat.

Goldberg: Oh really Show, so that means…

Ortiz: Yeah, we all know, he’ll be next. Get out of the way Bill, so we can get this thing started.

Goldberg stares at Ortiz pissed off and ready to go, however Randy Couture keeps him back. Couture walks toward the table and he sits, then sets his arm in position.

Couture: Come on!

Ortiz walks toward the table and he sits in front of Couture and sets up, the referee walks toward them and kneels, telling them the rules of this Arm Wrestling Contest.

JBL: So this is really going to happen?

JR: It looks that way.

Ortiz and Couture grab each other’s hand and the contest starts, testing their strength and trying to figure out which is the stronger. It seems as if Ortiz gets the upperhand, and he even is about to make the hand of Couture touch the table and win the contest, however Randy turns it around and he starts outpowering Tito Ortiz. Ortiz is about to lose the match, when out of a sudden Tito leans into the table and he nails a headbutt right to the face of Couture, breaking the lock up.

JR: Oh come on!

Goldberg immediately tries to rush toward the table and attack Tito Ortiz, however he gets caught by the throat by Big Show, who hoists him up and drops him connecting him with a Chokeslam. Tito Ortiz is back to his feet and is backing down from Randy Couture, who is fired up and looking for revenge, however out of nowhere Big Show steps into the situation, grabs Couture by the throat and nails him as well with a Chokeslam. Tito Ortiz and Big Show taunt over the floored opponents.

JR: This is disgusting! It was a damn set up, all along it was a damn set up!

JBL: I love it, it was genius, a genius plan and genius performance here tonight.

Big Show grabs Goldberg on the canvas by the throat and brings him back to his feet as well. He then tells Ortiz to get Randy up. Tito does so and he sets Couture, throwing him right into the grasp of Big Show. The giant has both men grabbed by the throat and he drops him connecting an impressive Double Chokeslam.

JR: Oh my God, the power of that man The Big Show is something we have never seen.

JBL: I’ve seen Big Show wrestle for years, but I have never, never seen him do something like that.

Big Show and Tito Ortiz lift their arms taunting to the crowd, standing above the knocked out Goldberg and Randy Couture.

(Commercial)

JR: Welcome back to BTW Nitro and it’s main event time, and it’s a match longtime in the making.

JBL: I was there when Triple H betrayed Tomko, and now it’s time for some reciprocity.

“The Game†plays to a big amount of boos as Triple H steps into the stage, with the BTW World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. The Game looks confident as he walks down the ramp and climbs to the ring, where he then climbs to all corners taunting to the audience.

“Takeover†plays to cheers from the audience as Tomko steps out, looking imposing and with a grin in his face, as he taunts to Triple H inside the ring. Tomko enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Triple H vs Tomko

The Game and Tomko step into the middle of the ring and they get face to face to each other, and start talking trash to each other. Triple H tries to show who is in charge and he shoves Tomko pushing him away, however Tomko comes right back and he connects his opponent with a big straight right hand that knocks down his opponent to the canvas. Tomko goes back to work and he picks up Triple H, however the Cerebral Assassin starts fighting back, repeatedly driving his fist to the middle section, connecting a series of body shots, until he finally manages to stagger his opponent away. Triple H gets back to his feet and he continues his offense, nailing his opponent with a toe kick right to the middle section. Triple H dashes toward the ring ropes behind of him and he bounces back, however he walks right into a big boot from Tomko that takes him down. Tomko makes the cover: 1…2…, The Game gets one shoulder up. Tomko picks Triple H back to his feet pulling him up by the hair, then secures him by the arm. Tomko pulls his opponent toward him and connects him with a short arm clothesline, however he doesn’t release Triple H, and instead he guides him back to his feet. Tomko pulls The Game close to himself again, and this time he connects him with a short arm scoop power slam. Tomko remakes the cover: 1….2…, Triple H gets one shoulder up. Tomko picks his opponent up, steps back, measures him and advances toward him exploding toward his opponent and flooring him as he connects him with an elbow strike right to the face of Triple H. The Game fights to keep his standing position. Tomko grabs him and throws him toward the ring ropes. Triple H bounces back but Tomko bends too early, letting the space open for the Cerebral Assassin to nail him with his knee face buster. Tomko manages to remain standing. The Game dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back toward Tomko, nailing him with a powerful clothesline that indeed knocks down Tomko.

Triple H doesn’t let Tomko breath as he dashes to the ring ropes behind of him and bounces back then connecting Tomko with his knee drop right to the head of his opponent, shades of Harley Race. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, Tomko kicks out. Triple H gets back to his feet and he gets off over the middle section of his opponent, nailing him with a series of stomps targeting the ribs of his opponent. Triple H turns Tomko around and then he connects him with a knee drop right to the spine, showing that he’s targeting the entire torso of his opponent. Triple H has found a target and he’s going to capitalize on it. He picks Tomko and then Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Tomko bounces back and he walks right into a Double AA Spinebuster. Triple H gets up and he makes his classic taunt, however all of the sudden, and ruining the momentum of Triple H, “Here Comes the Pain†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Brock Lesnar steps into the stage with a big smile on his face.

JBL: Oh come on, you have got to be kidding me!

JR: That’s the proverbial reciprocity you always talk about.

Triple H lays on the ropes and talks trash to Brock Lesnar, which the Next Big Thing answers from the stage. However, the exchange gets interrupted by Tomko, who reminds The Game that he is in fact in a match against him and nails him with a club straight to the back. Tomko spins around Triple H and weakens him with a haymaker directly to the temple that leaves Triple H groggy. Tomko dashes to the ring ropes on his right, bounces back and annihilates The King of Kings with a stiff looking lariat. Tomko makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H is able to get one shoulder up keeping the match going. Tomko picks up The Game and he hoists him up high as he tries to lock in a Bearhug, however Triple H is able to avoid getting caught in this submission maneuver as he drives his elbow with despair right to the face of his opponent, until he forces Tomko to let the attempted maneuver go. Triple H gets his bases set firmly again on the canvas and he retargets the middle section of his opponent, as he locks him in an Abdominal Stretch.

Triple H stretches the abdominal cavity of his opponent, but even though Tomko is in pain, he manages to over power, and much to the pleasure of Brock Lesnar on the stage, Tomko is able to just rip the hold apart. Triple H turns around and walks right into the recovered Tomko, who swings for a clothesline, however Triple H is again able to duck the attempt, and he nails the second Double AA Spinebuster in the match. The Game makes the cover: 1…2…, Tomko gets his shoulder up keeping the match going. Triple H gets back to his feet and he stares at Brock Lesnar on the stage, and mockingly raises two fingers out of his hand, taunting Triple H. The Game seems upset, and so he angrily picks his opponent and guides him back to his feet. The King of Kings sets his opponent up going for the Pedigree, however before he’s able to connect it Tomko snaps back and back body drops his opponent away. Triple H gets back to his feet and goes toward Tomko again, however Tomko attacks first and connects him with a Modified Belly-to-Belly suplex. Tomko gets back to his feet and he walks toward the corner, where he climbs to the second rope and waits for the champion to get back to his feet. Triple H slowly climbs back to a standing position, and unluckily he turns around right to face the corner where Tomko is climbed. Tomko flies through the airs, however he gets received by a toe kick to the middle section, breaking his flight and bringing him down to the canvas. Triple H sets his opponent up yet again for the Pedigree, but for the second time Tomko is able to snap out as he counters out of the position and turns the situation into a short arm clothesline. Tomko flips out then and he mauls his opponent with a series of mounted punches. Tomko’s attack gets stopped by the referee, but Tomko walks around him and back to Triple H, where he covers him: 1…2…, Triple H puts one boot on the bottom rope keeping the match going. Brock Lesnar slowly walks down the ramp and he reaches ringside.

JBL: Now why the hell did he come close to the ring?

JR: Make your guess cowboy, I’ll guess he’s just sick of the mental games of Triple H, have you ever thought that? Have you ever thought that maybe that young man is about none to flipping on someone?

JBL: Geez JR, hold down your horses

Tomko pulls him to the middle of the ring and there he remakes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H is able to get one shoulder up keeping the match going. Tomko walks to his corner and he announces the end of the match, as he starts taunting for his Running Big Boot. Triple H slowly stars getting back to his feet. The Game turns around and he walks right into the dash of Tomko, who goes for his Running Big Boot, however Triple H is able to get out of the way letting Tomko pass by and clashing against the turnbuckle. Triple H receives him and as Tomko staggers back Triple H rolls him up in a school boy pin: 1…, Triple H puts both his boots on the ropes, 2…., Lesnar takes down the feet from Triple H from the ropes, breaking the pinfall without the referee realizing of any of this. The Game gets back to his feet and obviously he’s not satisfied, and he starts arguing with Brock Lesnar about this, talking trash to one another. Triple H finally turns around and he walks right into another attempted Big Boot by a recovered Tomko, however Triple H gets out of the way avoiding it. Tomko turns around and he gets kicked in the gut, then set and connected this time effectively by Triple H and his Pedigree. He makes the cover: 1…2….3.

Result: Triple H defeats Tomko

JBL: Come on, say it for me JR, Triple H! Triple H! Triple H!

JR: Yeah nice going, the man had to even try to cheat to win this match.

JBL: A win is a win JR, don’t try to undermine it.

Triple H and Brock Lesnar stare at each other once again, one inside the ring and the other on the outside.

JR: And what’s next for this two, how will these two try to top each other next week? We’ll find out on next BTW Nitro. Good night everyone.

CMSposterWS2.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Triple H(c) vs Brock Lesnar

Goldberg and Randy Couture vs Big Show and Tito Ortiz

The Undertaker vs MVP

Randy Orton vs The Rock

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe

BTW Continental Title Match
Christian Cage(c) vs Chris Jericho

Monster's Ball
Sabu vs Rob Van Dam vs AJ Styles vs Mr. Kennedy

No Holds Barred
Rikishi vs Crushing C

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: There are so many great matches in this show but I am going to pic the 6 man tag match as the best match. Too many great back and forth actions among these six guys.

Worst Match: The Squash match, but good to see Bob Sapp and Umaga is going to feud.

Best Promos: Lesnar/HHH, Lesnar really did his history assignment! lol... Good to see you let us remember one of the greatest storylines in BTW.

Worst Promos: n/a

Additional Feedback: This is a good show and I really dig it. Wrestlebowl is shaping up nicely with your feuds and I am sure that this PPV is going to be one of your best.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BTW Nitro Review

Lesnar/HHH promo- Your work with these two is always outstanding. Nice setup for the main event.

Sapp squash- I still say that this would be a good spot to push a new wrestler. Just have him roll up Sapp for the three count.

Heyman promo- Hmm, Umage vs. Sapp. The segment ended kinda abrupt.

Edge promo- Pretty good, short, but sweet. I really think that everyone should just rip on JB their entire promos lol.

RVD/Sabu vs. Styles/Burke- Very good match. Fast paced and enjoyable all the way through. I'd like to see these two teams in a feud. Match of the Night.

Handicap match- The match itself was good, but I'm not so sure how good a booking decision this was. It just doesn't make any of the men in the match look good. These two great wrestlers shouldn't have taken that long to beat one dude. Also it doesn't do Mark Henry any favors to do the job. The argueing of Joe and Punk adds to their match.

Rock promo- The promo was awesome.

Kennedy vs. Cabana- I felt like I I had read this before. I looked back and noticed that the first paragraph of this match and last weeks Cabana/Kennedy match was the same. The first half of the second paragraph was the same way. Besides the beginning the match was very good. The brawl was written well.

Rikishi/Crushing C promo- It was kinda boring up until the attack, that was pretty cool.

Orton vs. Messiah- Good match, it was the prefect length.

Hardy/Y2J- Kinda awkward promo.

6 Man Tag- This was a pretty good match. It could have easily been turned into a cluster, but it worked out okay.

Wrestlers and MMA peeps promo- To be honest I didn't even read this. I hate this story so much.

Triple H vs. Tomko- Great match. These two worked well together.

AC- Good show. How long until Wrestlebowl happens?

Hometown Kid

Best Match: RVD/Sabu vs. Styles/Burke was a nicely paced and my favorite match of the night. Sabu is kind of a weak link of these guys though imo.

Worst Match: None. Even the squash was written well, and served it's purpose.

Best Promo: Lesnar/HHH, This was 1 of your better promos in recent memory. The fact that you brought up a past storyline is a fantastic touch. Time will tell where Tomko goes though.

Worst Promo: The Heyman 1 was just kinda there to me. It was a great promo, but if I had to pick "worst" that would probably be it.

Additional Feedback: Your feuds have shaped up nicely and i'm looking forward to Monster's Ball and what you can do with Rock. This show was very good in and of itself and the timing of the promos and matches were nice. Wrestlebowl looks to rank in your top 3 PPVs.

Parts 1 and 2 of UWA: Warzone are up if you wanna check it out.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - 6 Man Tag Team Match. It was written nicely, though some stuff at the end seemed really choppy. it was too much "him" and "him" but the rest of the match was good. You set up all of the feuds here, but with Christian pinning Jericho, I see the opposite happening at Wrestlebowl.

WM - Bob Sapp vs Gavin Spears - it is what it is. I'd rather have you just bring someone in to talk about Sapp instead of just having him squash jobbers.

BP - Lesnar and HHH promo to start off the show was well done. some of the phrasing seemed clumsy with Lesnar's lines, but it set up the match good. Nice way of introducing Tomko as HHH's opponent for the night, even though it almost made me laugh.

WP - Rikishi/Crushing C promo didn't really do it for me, I could tell that you were trying to make it emotional, but it didn't work for me, I don't know why. and this opening sentence seemed so weird, I can't even try to make sense of what you were trying to say.
Rikishi: I will not lie, I am hurt like never, I am beaten like never, but on the same time, I have never, never felt more alive!

AC - This was a good show from you. It wasn't outstanding, but everything was pretty good. as always, the matches were good, even though there were some parts where i couldn't understand shit. the promos were good for the most part, even though there could've been more for some of them. Wrestlebowl looks good, I'm really waiting for what you have.

-The Exodus is here.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Best Match: The Six Man Tag Team match really did it here. Tomko, and HHH was emotionally stronger, but this was about pure wrestling, and thats why this match won it for me. Good flowing of the action, and although it seems rushed towards the end, but this was a good match and I enjoyed reading it. Cage has his momentum going into Wrestlebowl now over Jericho, he should have some more next week, but when it counts Jericho will pull out on top most definatly.

Worst Match: Need I say? The squash, I think its time Sapp gets a match, or opponent for the big show man, you've been having him squash jobbers all month long, and its time this monster gets some action.

Best Promo: Jesus, I loved the opener. Even though Brock didn't come as hard with his lines until the end, the whole thing was great. Triple's fish, and shark references are pure gold to me, and boy do I love gold! No, but on a serious note this is some incedible writting CMS.

Worst Promo: You came hard with them this week, but I will say the Crushing C, and Rikishi one, although you showed us what is to come at Wrestlebowl with CC, and his lethal state of mind. Rikishi just really isn't to great at promo's, and all so its nothing bad on your part. Although I agree with HFH, and you are selling the idiotic phrases he uses all to much.

Additional Comments: One more show 'til Wrestlebowl? Damn, I can't wait for the spectacle. This is going to be one hell of a ride man, and the main event looks to steal the show for me. The building here straight amazing man, and we should have the best match of the night without a doubt. The tag match with the UFC stars looks also promising, but I see Y2J vs. CLB rising high in the mid card matches. The monsters ball looks as awesome as everything else, and I truly can't wait. Edge/Hardy is going to be beyond awesome as well. Tighten up on those little annoying grammer, and typing issues man. It happens to all of us really.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

BTW Official News

Crushing C has confirmed to us that besides the recognition the winner of the first ever BTW Monster's Ball match, the winner of the match will get a BTW Extreme Title Match at Busted Open against champion Montel Vontavious Porter.

BTWNITRO.png
Preview:

Triple H and Brock Lesnar both have had the chance to impress the other first hand, as they have stood ringside to watch the victories from one another over Tomko and Bob Sapp respectively. However this week both men will have the chance to impress the other once again...in the ring, as they will be involve in a tag team match, in which both men, live in BTW Nitro, will select their tag team partners for the warfare.

In the huge WrestleBowl showcase match we were treated with last week, we saw Christian Cage pin Chris Jericho. What will happen this week between the BTW Continental Champion and his challenger?

Jeff Hardy and Edge were also involved in this match, well, until Hardy wasn't able to control himself anymore and finally took his agression on Edge, taking him and himself out of the match. This week however, they will be involved in the called "Trading Opponents" concept. The other two are CM Punk and Samoa Joe, who are having problems handling their friendship with their growing rivalry. What will happen when Jeff Hardy battles Samoa Joe and CM Punk revives his rivalry against Edge?

MVP had no choice but to run from The Undertaker in the 6man Tag Team match, but one could argue this week he won't be running away from Gavin Spears. Will The Undertaker confront MVP?

Randy Orton defeated for the second time in 3 weeks Messiah, even with the presence of The Rock looming at commentary. However, after the match, Orton walked out from a more physical confrontation with The Rock. Both men will be in attendance this week. Will the Great One try to get one up over Randy Orton?

Mr. Kennedy and Colt Cabana took themselves to the extreme three weeks on a row, until Kennedy won the rubber match and qualified into Monster's Ball. This week, both men will get closer to the Monster's Ball competitors, as Mr. Kennedy, AJ Styles and Elijah Burke team up to take on Colt Cabana, Rob Van Dam and Sabu.

Bob Sapp and Umaga have played the one-upsmenship game for weeks, with one defeating the same opponent the other one has previously defeat. Last week, Umaga showed to have taken offense at the statement Heyman made about Bob Sapp being the most dominant monster in BTW. What will happen between these two behemonths this week?

Tito Ortiz and Big Show tricked the BTW Universe, as they weren't even interested in the challenge Tito himself laid, and instead Show it was all a trap into Chokeslamming both Goldberg and Randy Couture. What will happen these week between the 4?

Crushing C confronted Rikishi once again last week, and as he has done many times before, he took advantage of the situation and cheap shot and already injured Rikishi. This week, Crushing C has said he has a little demonstration. What is he talking about? Will Rikishi be able to show up this week?

Known Card:

Triple H and Brock Lesnar select their partners live in BTW Nitro
Triple H and ??? vs Brock Lesnar and ???

Trading Partners:

Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe

Edge vs CM Punk

AJ Styles, Elijah Burke and Mr. Kennedy vs Colt Cabana, RVD and Sabu

MVP vs Gavin Spears

Crushing C's demonstration

The Rock, Tito Ortiz and Randy Couture in attendance.

Evil Austin

Triple H will probably pick (don't know) but Lesnar's partner will be Orton I have a feeling that the former champ will want in this match.

Trading Partners:

Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe

Edge vs CM Punk

These guys in the monster's ball will brawl out so to speak and won't be a team.

MVP vs Gavin Spears

And C's demonstration will probably either be a two line jobber.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I'm guessing that Lesnar will pick Tomko. No idea who HHH will pick.

Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe

Edge vs CM Punk

MVP vs Gavin Spears

If you get the chance check out the Trios Tournament.