• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Crushing C promo: It kinda put Show over, replaying what he did to Joey Styles. Makes him seem like more of a monster. JR better not botch moves :shifty:

VIP Lounge: MVP was greatly in character, and I liked Jericho as the fun, smartass face. I like his old face personality. Big Show was the take no bs guy, and Cage was ... well he was Cage. Pretty good promo, and it builds up for WrestleBowl well. Good match announcement for tonight too.

Sabu vs Albert: Interesting that you have RVD and Sabu challenging for the tag belts, after they lost as a team at the last PPV. Anyway, the match was basically our regular match. I find it weird that Sabu had to use a roll up of sorts to win, he's much more known as a singles star than Albert. So I would have preferred him go over properly, but meh. Good opener.

The Undertaker vs Orlando Jordan: Bleh, I found this boring. The result was so predictable, it was just meh reading it. I can't get into a match I know the result of. Oh and:
Result: The Undertaker defeats Elijah Burke
Yeah, obviously a mistake lol. I'm certain that will be at the bottom of the match at Turning Point too. It just seems like you have moved Burke from nothing to something way too quickly.

CM Punk promo: A bit small, and it wasn't really adding anything to the feud. It was alright, but nothing great.

Edge vs AJ Styles: A nice length for the two. I'm surprised you let it go on this long, especially for a weekly show. It was great, and the finish was pretty damn cool, with some nice counters, leading to Edge's win. I think you have to do a bit for AJ soon, you've virtually made him a jobber. He deserves much, much more. Hopefully you give him something big for WrestleBowl. Undertaker vs AJ would be pretty schweet.

Mr Kennedy promo: Good, and in character. Kennedy played a mean joke on the crowd~! But then the real Jeff came, YAY! Anyway, good promo, hopefully we do get a real winner at Turning Point, as I can't see this being dragged out any longer.

Triple H/Bob Sapp promo: Triple H was very in character. It builds interest to the main event, and Turning Point. Double wammy.

Chris Jericho vs MVP: Good psychology here, as you used Show's earlier attack on the leg, and kept it going. Smart booking. This match was also given some good time, which is good to see. The finish doesn't harm anyone, so it's acceptable. MVP doesn't really need a loss, as he is a champion, and Jericho could potentially be challenging for a belt, so a loss would do him some harm. Big Show attacking Jericho is nice build up to this Sunday.

Crushing C promo: Oooo something to happen at the contract signing?

Contract Signing: Orton was very good, and very in character. Although he did call Rikishi Randy once :shifty: Nah, but it was really good CMS, I'd say on the same level as the VIP Lounge, if not higher. I'm surprised you had Rikishi jumped, but hey, CC and Rikishi have a history, don't they?

Bob Sapp and Triple H vs Goldberg and Brock Lesnar: Hmm, an interesting way to build for Sunday, although one that is quite commonly used. Effective most of the time anyway. I'm surprised you had the teams work as well as they did at times with things like tags. I think it would have added more if you had added a few more little things to add to the heat between the partners. The finish was alright, I guess it adds heat to Goldberg vs Lesnar. Triple H got pwnt, which means he'll retain on Sunday I guess, with Sapp losing for the first time.

AC: Pretty good go home show for the PPV, all of the matches were good, and the promos were strong too.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWTurningPointcopy.png

Venue:

Tickets Sold: 11 235

Official Theme Song:

[yt]QhLPDROPSMw[/yt]

Official Preview Guide:

f4251zdi82b8jbtzp3n.jpg

Triple H managed to survive the threat of Randy Orton at Starrcade, but now, his title is followed closedly by a monster: Bob Sapp. Bob Sapp stands undefeated in BTW, with sounded victories over Brock Lesnar and Goldberg. Besides, the interferences of Paul Heyman are well documented and he is on Sapp's side. Sapp has beaten all comers, however apparenlty he still hasn't earned the respect of the champion, as Triple H showed when he made fun of him at the video showing. Bob send then a direct message by destroying Rob Van Dam in one on one action proving he can take former World Champions, and just 6 days before Turning Point, Sapp showed he can take Triple H when he laid him out with a Sapp Bomb., just moments after they teamed up, forced to co-exist as a tag team. Will he be able to do this Sunday and become champion?

kcpdalf3gfvp283yigal.jpg

Wrestlemania XX: Goldberg wins.
Apocalypse PPV: Draw
BTW Show: Brock Lesnar wins
Unbreakable PPV: Goldberg wins.
BTW UK Special Show: Brock Lesnar wins.

This two men have battled repeatedly, time and time again, and after a year, there is still no clear winner. However, this Sunday, and with Wrestlebowl looming on the horizon, one man will win the decisive match to turn the record on its favor. Last Man Standing, I Quit matches, all have been left behind on their road of feud and destruction against one another. It all reached boiling point when Bob Sapp defeated both of them at Starrcade to earn a title match, keeping both of this behemoths away from the title picture. With all these pressures looming on the horizon, and with both anxious to be the best, who will finally be called the man?

cap3iayb25bdfu9qe8r.jpg

It all started when Chris Jericho invited The Big Show to his Highlight Reel at Starrcade PPV. It was known to everyone that Show had been a little unstable, but on that night, Chris Jericho attributed that to the lack of gold around the waist of The Big Show, and how close he has come to winning it only to fail. But on Turning Point, and ironically against Chris Jericho, Show will be able to come one step closer to championship gold, as if he wins this match, he or Jericho, will go on to Wrestlebowl and challenge Christian Cage for the BTW Continental Championship. Maybe the possibility to once again face a champion has affected The Big Show, as the commentary performed by Joey Styles was enough to anger him and take him out. Jericho's leg also suffered his wrath and got targeted, then weakened my MVP. This Sunday, will the crazy be the pretty, or will the madness be stopped?

7yi9aajiivpgb5zslejh.jpg

At Starrcade, card loaded, top performers, but it was Edge vs CM Punk the match that stole the show. Edge managed to come out on top, defeating CM Punk after the second spear in the match. However, what people talked about was the fortitude of Punk and how he was able to raise his name to take it to the former World Champion. That angered Edge, who instead wanted people to talk of how great his victory was. That motivated him to attack CM Punk after his match against AJ Styles. CM Punk called it "dropping the first bomb", and Punk continued the war by sending Edge to sleep the next week. The following week however, maybe Edge learned his lesson, as when CM Punk slided into the ring, Edge decided to bail. However, that will not happen this Sunday. Will Edge make it 2-o, or will Punk create even more buzz?

53e9ysjyuc16iqlst7cf.jpg

Elijah Burke said it himself: he doesn't forget. Months ago, The Undertaker just debuting in BTW, and after causing mayhem at Unbreakable PPV with his debut, faced Elijah Burke in his first ever BTW Show match. The Undertaker won that match, and Burke attributed the rest of his BTW career to that loss. Burke is a former BTW Extreme Champion, however, like he said it, since losing to The Undertaker his career went into a downhill, becoming just the wrestler challengers would face before battling at a PPV for a championship, more specifically the BTW Extreme Championship of MVP. Elijah Burke says he is the one who should be battling for the top belts, and he plans on showing just that to The Undertaker. He already showed he can be influencial against The Deadman with his ringside view of the match of Taker against Orlando Jordan. He has also seen the mind games of The Undertaker. It all comes together on Sunday, either Burke proves he belongs, or Taker tears him apart.

i2j6i8a7ljdykp7y4f73.jpg

8 of the youngest and most talented BTW competitors battled for the honor to be named King of the Ring. At Uprising, it all came down to Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy. They engaged in a hard battle, however, a no contest was declared when no men was able to respond after a wreckless maneuver of Jeff Hardy. Two weeks ago, they battled in a rematch, however, in an ending of a match that saw a double pinfall ending, there was still no winner to the tournament. Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy continued their verbal exchange, which guided them into a Ladder Match, that thanks to once again a wreckless maneuver of Hardy, ended in a No Contest. Hardy and Kennedy would continue their exchange, altough thanks to a punt to the head of Randy Orton, Hardy would not be able to answer the verbal smackdown of Kennedy. But he was last week, when after a tease of Kennedy playing to the crowd, Jeff Hardy indeed came out and brought it to his opponent. At Turning Point, referees will not matter, wrecklessness would be a precious ability, as there Must be a Winner, by any means.

artsts2na056rr8626.jpg

Rob Van Dam and Sabu battled for months and months, after and before Sabu's injury, after their BTW run. However, they have proven that they are better partners that enemies, taking the war at Starrcade to BTW Extreme Champion MVP and BTW Continental Champion Christian Cage. Both men said they enjoyed so much the experience of tagging again, they had to do it again. Test and Albert were just looking for new challengers. They won the belts by ending the domination of Triple H and Christian Cage over the entire BTW, and are ready for a war at any time. Well, that's what they're getting on Sunday, when they battle the Extreme Team for the tag team titles, just 6 days after the victory of Sabu over Albert. Will the momentum gained by Sabu be enough to win the tag team belts leaving on that momentum?

ps4qsvpa5nlr14gors81.jpg

Fan favorite Randy Orton was living on an all time high, as the BTW World Champion, however it all ended when Triple H defeated him at Uprising, and the dream finally ended when Triple H retained at Starrcade on the Ironman Match. Orton's sanity came to a screaching hault, and in shocking fashion, Crushing C announced that Randy Orton would battle Rikishi at BTW Nitro, and if Rikishi won, he would earn himself a BTW contract. Rikishi and Crushing C's differences are well documented, so this, mixed with the fact that he was going to face Randy Orton, who had nothing against him, confused the entire BTW Universe. But later that night, the GM's intentions became clear, when Orton completely lost it and punted right on the head Jeff Hardy. Next week however, Rikishi managed to defeat Randy Orton with a roll up and became once again a contracted BTW wrestler. BTW.com would announce this match, as Crushing C felt, after an RKO applied to the referee, that the're were issues to be settled yet between this two superstars. This was proved in the contract signing, with both men promising they would leave it all on the ring for the victory. Orton nonetheless would get the upperhand thanks to the cheating tactics of Crushing C, who had Mark Henry and Umaga attack the samoan. With the new mindset of the Legend Killer, and Rikishi's physical state put in jeopardy, has the scale balanced towards Orton's side?

Miscellanous:

1) Which will prevail in the BTW World Heavyweight Championship match, the streak, or the title?​

2) Besides their one on one encounters, who has proven to the man, Brock Lesnar or Goldberg?​

3) What will end the war, a Spear, or a GTS?​

4) Is Randy Orton the last stop on the Highway to Hell of Rikishi, set as a punishment of Crushing C long time ago, all the way back to Rebellion?​

5) Who do you side with, Elijah Burke's desire to prove he belongs, or Undertaker's desire to win?​

Next PPV:

WB.png

The Leviathan

I missed alot in your BTB CMS, I try to come back to the track by reviewing this PPV...

Predictions:

Triple H will retain, (lol... I remember Sapp being a gay at Big Stan!) Sapp's push is unstoppable and he really became the monster of all monsters after beating Lesnar and Goldberg, but I believe he's too early to become a champ. We need HHH at the Wrestlebowl main event so I'll go with him retaining the title.

Goldberg will win to get even and at Wrestlebowl, they will finally end their saga.

I'll go with Jericho here, we might see an upset over Big Show here.

Punk wins and they will continue their feud at Wrestlebowl

Burke might win here via DQ, then the two will square off at Wrestlebowl

I like the two guys but I'll bet Jeff Hardy will win

RVD and Sabu will win the titles

I know you're giving Rikishi a nice push here but I don't bet that Orton will lose here, Rikishi will definitely going to be punished by Orton.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWTurningPointcopy.png

(Heyman’s voice: This man right here, is the future of Born To Wrestle. You talk about Next Big Thing, well he’s here.

We see images of Bob Sapp destroying opponents.

Heyman: you want to battle this 6 ft 5, 350 lbs beast? Are you crazy? He’ll take on any and all comers, and believe me, just like he has done with everyone on his career thus far, he’ll destroy you.

Narrator: Two men who have been dominant for two long. One, vowed domination as a unity and now controls the grandest prize there is to be hold. The other one, was destined by association to greatness.

We see images of Triple H and Bob Sapp.

Narrator: But tonight, their roads mix with one another. Their roads come to a screeching halt crashing together. Tonight, these men reach the turning point on their road to glory.

Styles: Something has to give at Turning Point. It is either the Sapp’s streak, or the World Heavyweight Championship of Triple H.

You want it
you got it
It's everything you dreamed of
I just wanna be famous
be so fucking jaded
Cause everybody's taking my money from me
Show up at Oscars
Look up Dennis Hopper
The money is for nothing
and the chicks are for free
yeah I wanna be

Punk: You made this a war.

Edge: I’ll show to the world you’re not on my league Punk.

Lesnar: You cost me what I love the most Goldberg, you’re the reason I can’t sleep at night, tonight I finally become the man.

Goldberg: Lesnar, you’re next!

Edge: Tonight I finish this.

Burke: I will never, ever forget Deadman.

Hardy: This is the opportunity of a lifetime. I can’t, and will never, believe in never, and tonight, the throne will be…

Kennedy: Mine!

I hope that it’s everything
That you dream about
Be careful what you wish for
I hope that it’s everything
that you dream
When everything’s falling apart at the seams
And I know that you never believed in me
Don’t ever let ‘em fuck with your dreams
Yeah.)

And now, Born To Wrestle presents…Turning Point!

“Famous†by Puddle of Mud breaks to the arena as the camera shows the entire arena. They start then focusing on the fans, who are holding signs such as:

“Xtreme King of the Ringâ€
“Triple H is going to Elektra Bob Sappâ€
“Straight-edge Warâ€
“Lesnar: You’re Next!â€
“Wrestlebowl FTWâ€

We are then taken to the commentary table, to Jim Ross and JBL:

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, deep from the heart of the proverbial Chi-Town, as the road to Wrestlebowl takes its Turning Point, right here tonight.

JBL: JBL here alongside Jim Ross, in what promises to be a hell of a night.

JR: Tonight we will see a streak vs title match, between Triple H vs Bob Sapp, the first match for Wrestlebowl will be determined as Chris Jericho battles Big Show to name the BTW Continental Championship Number One Contender.

JBL: Brock Lesnar and Goldberg go one on one once again, this time to determine who is truly the man.

JR: Edge and CM Punk stole the show at Starrcade with their epic encounter, and in a match I am honestly excited to call, will go one on one in a special rematch, which has been dubbed by CM Punk, a war.

JBL: All that and many more, let’s dance!

“Extreme†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Rob Van Dam and Sabu make their way out. They both make their classic magician of Arabia and pointing at themselves taunts on the stage. They taunt to the crowd on their way out, as they finally slide to the ring.

“Countdown†breaks to PA system from the crowd as the BTW Tag Team Champions Test and Albert make their way out. Both men look impressive as they step out. Test and Albert enter the ring, where they lock eyes with their challengers.

artsts2na056rr8626.jpg

Test and Albert have a quick discussion on their corner on who to start the match. They decide to start strong and Albert is the chosen one to kick it off for the tag team champions. Seeing this, Sabu tells Rob Van Dam to back down, as he will start the match, wanting to continue the encounter he had with Albert 6 days before on BTW Nitro. Albert and Sabu circle each other around the ring, waiting for a space or opening to appear to attach the opponent. Sabu rushes in and he storms toward Albert and goes for a dropkick to the knee, however Albert is able to leap above Sabu making the Arabian fail sliding under him. Sabu gets back to his feet and Albert turns around. Sabu gets the advantage in the offensive side as he starts unfolding a series of straight right hands to the head of Albert. However, Albert answers back connecting a headbutt that staggers Sabu away. Sabu rolls over his head and gets right back to his feet, and storms right back toward his opponent and starts nailing him with a series of straight right hands once again. Albert once again answers back this time just pushing Sabu, shoving him away. Sabu once again rolls over his humanity and gets back to a vertical standing. Sabu once again goes toward Albert and nails him with a storm of big straight right hands. Albert goes to repeat the routine and send Sabu away, this time going for a punch of his own, however Sabu shows that he is on the zone right now and he blocks the punch and continues then punching the big man. Sabu grabs Albert by the arm and goes to Irish Whip him toward the ropes, but reality sets in and Sabu cannot move Albert. Sabu pulls again in another effort, but to no avail. Albert finally answers back, sidestepping and instead he being the one Irish Whiping his opponent toward the ring ropes. Sabu bounces back, however he leaps going to attack Albert, attempting a Hurracanrana. But the strength and power of Albert is just way too much and he catches Sabu while performing the maneuver, avoiding the Hurricanrana. Albert quickly sets Sabu then and he drives his opponent spine first down to the canvas with a powerful powerbomb. Albert makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu is somehow able to get a shoulder up.

Albert doesn’t even argue with the referee and he goes to continue the match. Albert grabs Sabu by the arm and pulls him up, guiding him back to a standing position. Albert drags his opponent toward his corner and he makes the tag to Test. Test enters the match, but Albert doesn’t let go Sabu. Albert raises the arm of Sabu exposing the ribs of his opponent. Immediately Test delivers a toe kick right to the middle section. The referee finally forces Albert to leave the ring, but the double team has already given the advantage to Test. Test continues his attack on a groggy Sabu, connecting him with big straight right hands to the head. Test grabs his opponent and he Irish Whips him toward the ropes. Sabu bounces back and Test receives him with a back body drop that sends Sabu down to the canvas. Test follows up then with an elbow drop directed to the chest of his opponent. Test makes the cover: 1…2…., Sabu gets one shoulder up. Test yells something to Albert, indicating him something. Test once again grabs his opponent by the arm and guides him up to his feet. Test then Irish Whips his opponent toward Albert on the corner, who receives him with a big boot placed over the top rope. Sabu staggers back holding his face in pain after the clashing. Test locks the hurled Arabian, sets him up, and then drops him with a Half Nelson Bomb. Test makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu somehow once again kicks out. Rob Van Dam is on the corner desperate asking for the tag. However Test has Sabu controlled. He grabs his opponent by the arm and walks toward his corner, where once again he makes the tag back to his tag team partner. Albert enters the match and immediately Test sets his opponent in a waist lock, with the upperbody of Sabu hold above his head. Albert dashes to the ring ropes behind Test, then bounces back and explodes connecting a flying clothesline to Sabu, who was being held up by Test. The referee steps in and he takes Test out of the ring and back to the apron. Albert makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu is once again able to kick out keeping the match going. Albert immediately follows up and he gets back to his feet, then following up his attack by putting on the boots on his opponent, stomping all over him.

Albert grabs Sabu by the arm and pulls him up, guiding him back to a standing position where he can continue the punishment. Albert keeps Sabu grabbed by the arm. He pulls Sabu close to him and nails him with a short-arm clothesline. Albert doesn’t release Sabu just yet. He keeps him grabbed by the arm and guides him once again up to his feet. He pulls him again toward him connecting him with a short arm clothesline once again. Albert now releases Sabu but he doesn’t make the cover. Instead, he grabs Sabu by the hair and pulls him back to a standing position. Albert weakens him with a straight right hand to the head and then Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Sabu bounces back toward his opponent, who receives him with a hard lariat that violently knocks him to the ground. Albert now makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu is able to kick out. Albert remakes the cover, hooking both legs this time: 1…2…, Sabu kicks out. Albert gets back to his feet and this time he walks toward the referee and argues with him about a slow count. This allows Sabu to start recovering, garnering his strengths and breath. Albert finally gives up on his argument with the referee. He turns around going to continue his attack on his opponent, however Sabu surprises him receiving him with a schoolboy pin: 1…2…, Albert kicks out just in time. Both men get right back to their feet and stare at each other. Albert’s face reflects still the surprise of getting caught in the roll up. Both men come close to each other in the middle of the ring and once again explode toward one another, trading big straight right hands, blow after blow. Albert eventually gets the upperhand with his advantage in the power department. He reaffirms his advantage by driving his knee right to the middle section. Albert throws then Sabu toward the corner expecting him to crash against the turnbuckle. However, Sabu now shows his advantage on the athletic department and jumps all the way to the second rope avoiding the clash. He then flies toward Albert looking to connect a crossbody plancha. But Albert is already waiting for him and the giant catches Sabu in mid air, to the awe of the crowd.

Albert turns to the middle of the ring and he goes to probably slam him down to the canvas, however out of nowhere Sabu is able to fight back connecting an Implant DDT, driving his opponent head first into the canvas. Sabu and Albert lie next to each other knocked out. Both men start reacting and crawling to their respective corners. The big man Albert is able to reach his first, and he makes the tag to Test, who rushes into the ring trying to stop Sabu from making the tag to Rob Van Dam. Sabu is visibly beaten up, as he has a hard time making his way to his corner, crawling feeling the effects of the beaten both Albert and Test have given him. Test manages to reach him, stopping him by grabbing his boot. Sabu starts limping getting back to his foot, standing on one leg. Sabu then out of nowhere goes for an enziguiri to the back of the head, however Test is able to avoid the contact by ducking letting the kick pass by and Sabu collapsing back again to the canvas. Test goes then, after setting Sabu up, to connect a German Suplex variation, grabbing Sabu and propelling his strength by the legs, however, when he goes for the maneuver, Sabu is able to reverse it turning it into wheelbarrow bulldog. Sabu remains on the canvas sat after applying the maneuver. He finally fells into reality that he has find the opportunity again to make the tag. Sabu leaps toward his corner and manages to make the tag to Rob Van Dam, who enters the match to a big pop from the crowd. RVD immediately springboards to the inside of the ring and he connects Test, who was just getting back to his feet, with a sidekick straight to the jaw knocking him down to the canvas. RVD gets himself together and then runs across the ring to the opposite corner and nails Albert with a forearm right to the head, knocking him down of the apron. Rob Van Dam turns around and looking back to the inside of the ring. Test tries to surprise him with a running clothesline, however Van Dam reacts first as he ducks the attempt, then he legsweeps Test down to the canvas. The crowd roars as RVD feels that the time has come to end this. RVD goes toward the corner and he climbs to the top rope. RVD is going to connect the Five Star Frog Splash, however, from the outside, Albert starts interfering, as he climbs back to the apron and he starts grabbing the boot of Van Dam, stopping him from flying.

RVD finally is able to kick Albert away, leaving the space open for the attack. Van Dam flies though the airs going to connect the Five Star Frog Splash, however somehow Test is able to roll out of the way making his opponent fail. Van Dam clashes hard against the canvas. Albert notices his tag team partner needs him and he quickly gets back to his feet on the outside, then climbs back to the apron. Test crawls toward him and after a big effort, and a stretch of Albert, the tag is made. Albert enters and methodically he walks toward Van Dam, however out of nowhere RVD reacts, bringing the big man down to the canvas with a rolling leg drop toehold. Van Dam, grabbing his gut in pain, gets back to his feet. He sees the opportunity and he runs toward the ring ropes in front of him. RVD bounces back and to the awe of the crowd, he performs a handspring moonsault splash, landing perfectly over Albert. He makes the cover: 1….2.., Albert kicks out sending RVD away and with such power that Van Dam lands over his feet. However, Rob keeps the offensive command as he nails Albert with a spinning leg drop. RVD returns to his standing position and taunts to the crowd, pointing to himself. He then announces his following maneuver, as he rolls his fingers. The crowd roars in excitement. RVD dashes to the ring ropes in front of him, then bounces back and starts performing the Rolling Thunder, however, when he is on the last spin before landing on top of his opponent, Albert gets back to his feet and showing his power, catches Van Dam in mid air. Albert walks a few steps to the middle of the ring, then turns to face the corner of his opposite team, where Sabu is cheering for RVD, waiting for him to get back to his senses. Albert rearranges the position he has Van Dam lift, setting him up now for a Powerbomb. He goes to finally drop Van Dam to the canvas, however in mid maneuver and taking advantage of the momentum, he counters with a Hurricanrana that staggers Albert toward the ring ropes, to which he remains laid against. RVD makes one final leap and makes the tide shifting tag to Sabu.

Sabu immediately climbs to the top rope on his corner. He measures Albert, whose upperbody is over the top rope, away from him. Sabu flies through the airs connecting Albert with a leg drop right to the back of the head, guillotining him with the ring ropes. Albert staggers back holding his throat and coughing heavily. Sabu gets right back up and runs toward his opponent connecting him with a dropkick to the knee. Sabu makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert kicks out. Sabu seems a little frustrated about it. However he gets back to his feet and getting the crowd going, he does his magician of Arabia taunt. He picks Albert back to his feet, struggling due to the mass differential. He grabs him by the arm and goes to Irish Whip him toward the ring ropes, however Albert counters and instead he is the one who throws Sabu away, toward his own corner, and when bouncing back, Sabu crashes with Rob Van Dam knocking him down of the apron. Sabu bounces back and Albert goes to attack him, however the challenger sidesteps and he instead Irish Whips Albert toward his own corner. Test nonetheless saw what happened with Van Dam and he gets out of the way as he lets Albert crash against the corner spine first. However, quietly, but visible for the referee, Test slaps Albert on the back tagging himself into the match. Albert staggers back from the impact against the turnbuckle and walks right into Sabu, who receives him with an Implant DDT. Sabu turns around giving his back to Test’s corner as he taunts to the crowd with the magician of Arabia taunt, celebrating that he knocked out the giant. However, Test is now the legal man and he enters the ring. Sabu finally turns around but all what he does is eat a Running Big Boot connected by Test. Test makes the cover: 1…2….3.

Result: Test pins Sabu to retain the BTW Tag Team Championships

JR: Big Boot, and it’s over, the champions retain tonight.

JBL: And I believe it’s time for RVD and Sabu to call it a day and just stop teaming. I don’t believe they have ever won here in BTW.

JR: I understand they have, but at least tonight, the championships remain on the waists of Test and Albert. But let’s take it now to our broadcasting partner, and a good friend of yours John, Jeremy Borash.

JBL: Yeah right.

We see Test helping Albert recover, with both tag belts over his right shoulder.

We go backstage and we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Thank you JR and I would like to say it is truly an honor to be working with you. We also want to wish Joey Styles a speedy recovery. But nonetheless, tonight I am accompanied by a man that will try to break a tied series between him and a longtime enemy, please welcome my guest at this time, Goldberg!

Crowd erupts as we see Goldberg step into the arena.

Borash: Tonight, like I said, you will be going one on one with Brock Lesnar, enemy of yours since Wrestlemania XX 4 years ago, and your personal record against one another is tied. Do you plan on winning the tiebreaker tonight?

Goldberg: Of course I plan on doing so, I plan winning tonight. But not only will I win tonight, I will kick Lesnar’s ass all over that ring! Oh Brock, believe the hype, I have said it over and over again, but never it has been as true as tonight, Lesnar, you’re next!

Borash: Man, you really look pumped up for tonight.

Goldberg: I am. I am because tonight is my night. Not Brock Lesnar, not Bob Sapp, nobody can stop me. When I lash out, people get hurt, and tonight, I’ll lash out like I have never done it on my life.

Camera zooms on an intense and apparently angry Goldberg. However, he seems to calm down after a while.

Goldberg: Besides, I have a friend tonight here to check me out, and with him being the badass he is, I don’t want to be left behind. In fact, there he is. Randy!

Jeremy looks everywhere trying to find who Goldberg is talking about. The man finally steps into the scene, getting an amazing pop from the crowd. It is no other than Randy Couture.

Borash: Randy the Natural Couture! It’s an honor to have you here in BTW!

Couture: Yeah you see, my man here Bill invited me, I was around the area and I said, what the hell, why not? Now if you two would excuse me, I want to continue checking the place.

Goldberg: Oh man, just remember: don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.

Goldberg and Couture laugh and hug. Couture leaves to the right. Goldberg stares at Borash and leaves to the other side.

Borash: Back to you.

JBL: Five time UFC champion in the house, and ready to check out Bill Goldberg.

JR: He also said he was knowing the place, I just hope he doesn’t get into any altercation with our BTW superstars.

JBL: Couture is one explosive son of a bitch to say the least.

“Don’t Waste my Time†plays to chorus of boos from the audience as a smiling Elijah Burke makes his way out. Burke taunts to the audience as he enters the ring, where he climbs to the corners playing to the crowd.

JR: And there he is, a man who’s Judgment Day might very well, be tonight.

JBL: That or it could be his Day of Reckoning, but for sure, he will have to bring it against The Undertaker.

“The Darkest Side†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as the gong plays. Lights go out and fire appears on the stage as The Undertaker finally appears. He starts his slow walk down the ramp, not removing his sight out of Elijah Burke. He reaches the steps and with a movement of his hand lights go back on. He enters the ring where he takes off his hat and rolls his eyes to the back of the head. He removes his jacket and continues staring at Elijah Burke. The referee rings the bell.

53e9ysjyuc16iqlst7cf.jpg

As soon as the referee rings the bell, instead of the usual cornering of his opponent by The Undertaker, Elijah Burke advances toward him going to attack him. Taker his opponent well scouted and he goes for a big punch to the head, however Elijah Burke ducks it and in the middle of the ring he starts nailing a storm of big straight right hands and clubs to the humanity of his opponent. The assault of Elijah slowly makes The Undertaker back down, walking backwards, until finally, in a role reversal moment, The Undertaker finds himself trapped against the turnbuckle with Elijah Burke in front him nailing him with a flurry of fast fists. The referee is forced to step in and he takes Elijah Burke away from his opponent. Burke acts as if he is calming down and understand, however, when the referee walks away, Elijah Burke cheap shots The Undertaker with a closed first straight right hand right to the head of his opponent. Burke then places both his hands around the throat of the Deadman and starts blatantly choking him. The referee notices this and he tries to physically break the choke, however, when he fails to break it, he starts the count that would end in a disqualification of Elijah Burke: 1….2…3….4, Elijah Burke releases the choke, causing great damage on his opponent but being able to avoid being disqualified. Elijah Burke finally gets away from the corner, leaving The Undertaker some time to get himself together. However, he quickly advances toward him and nails him with a kick to the middle section, making The Undertaker stagger back to the middle of the ring from the corner. Elijah Burke receives him, sets him up and connects him with a suplex. Elijah Burke makes the cover: 1…2…, The Undertaker kicks out. Elijah Burke remakes the cover: 1…2…, The Undertaker kicks out once again. Elijah incorporates and in showing of frustration, he starts to repeatedly connect big straight right hands to the head of his opponent while mounting him. He has a closed fist so the referee has to make a cover that could also end in DQ: 1…2….3….4…, Burke stops the punching. Instead he makes yet another pinfall attempt: 1…..2…, for the third consecutive time, The Undertaker is able to kick out.

Elijah Burke gets back to his feet and he tries to bring up The Deadman up with him, however out of nowhere The Undertaker answers back all the offense mounted Elijah Burke with body shots. He then nails one knife like uppercut straight to the throat that knocks down Burke. Taker crawls toward him and now it is him making a pinfall attempt: 1…, Burke quickly kicks out. The Undertaker gets back to his feet and grabs Burke’s arm. He pulls him back to his feet and then now standing twists the arm of Elijah, then raises Burke up high lifting him just by the arm. The Undertaker finally takes Elijah Burke down and on the canvas he takes Burke down. Elijah gets back to his feet confused and groggy. He turns around and The Undertaker gets him over his shoulders. He then carries him close to the ropes and hits Snake Eyes dropping him head first to the turnbuckle. The Undertaker follows up as he dashes, then bounces to the ring ropes behind him and plants Burke, who staggered back from the corned, with a big boot. Undertaker feels the momentum and he announces the end, as he raises his right arm announcing the Chokeslam. Elijah Burke gets back to his feet using the roped and after he turned around, The Undertaker grabbed him by the throat, but before he is able to plant Elijah Burke with the Chokeslam, Burke kicks Taker on the gut avoiding the move, he then brings the Undertaker down with an STO. Burke begins mounting his offense as he put the boots on The Undertaker, stomping him. He then goes to the canvas and chokes The Undertaker yet again., the referee threatens him and then begins counting out Elijah Burke for the DQ: 1…2…3…4…, Elijah Burke finally releases the chokehold and gets back to his feet, only to stomp him once again. Elijah Burke grabs the floored Taker by the arm and drags him closer to the corner. Elijah Burke then grabs the ropes and uses them as leverage to pull himself up, then landing on The Undertaker with an elbow drop right to the heart of his opponent. Elijah Burke makes the cover: 1…2…, The Undertaker gets up. Elijah Burke gets back to a standing position and he pulls The Deadman to his feet as well. He kicks Taker on the gut and follows up with a straight right hand to the face of Taker. He lands a second punch and then sets and connects The Undertaker with a Double Arm DDT.

Elijah Burke gets out of the ring and to the apron. He then works the crowd receiving a lot of heat from the audience. He finally springboards and lands an elbow drop on The Undertaker. Elijah Burke gets back to his feet with a huge grin on his face, knowing that everything in the match is going on his favor. He runs to the ring ropes behind him, then bounces back and connects The Undertaker below with a senton, landing right on the chest cavity of the Deadman. With a pompous air on the move, Elijah Burke makes a very arrogant cover: 1….2…, The Undertaker kicks out. Burke seems shocked. He gets back to his feet, measures his opponent below and then just lands over him with a leg drop. Burke remakes the cover: 1…2…, The Undertaker kicks out again. Elijah seems to be getting angrier and angrier as time passes. However he continues in control as he grabs Taker’s head and locks his opponent in a viciously applied Chinlock. Burke applies all his strength, and puts all the pressure he can to the maneuver. The crowd starts railing behind The Undertaker, with a huge “Taker†chant trying to motivate him and get him back to his senses. The Undertaker starts doing so, as he garners his strengths and recovering he puts his right knee on the canvas, trying to recover his leverage advantage and break the chinlock applied by Elijah Burke, however, as he seems to finally be close to breaking the maneuver, Burke shakes and apparently applies even more force to the hold, ending the attempts of The Undertaker of breaking the maneuver. However, adrenaline is already flowing through the veins of The Undertaker, and he continues his pursuit of getting out of the hold applied by the silver tongued pugilist. Taker starts getting back to his feet, getting more and more vertical by the second, until he finally manages to recover fully his standing position. However, Elijah Burke is still applying the maneuver. Taker starts trying to fight out of it, as with brute power he starts lifting Elijah Burke up in the air while he continues to apply the chinlock on The Undertaker. Taker has him on the correct position and height, and he goes to connect a sideslam on Elijah Burke, that would result on Burke finally letting the chinlock go.

However, when The Undertaker drops Burke, before hitting the canvas Elijah is able to reverse the attack of the Deadman, turning the sideslam into a chinlock takeover, flipping The Undertaker back into the canvas and not releasing the maneuver. However, both landed close to the ropes, and Taker places his boot on the bottom rope, now legally forcing his opponent to let him go. Elijah Burke refuses nonetheless and chooses to continue draining physical well-being out of The Undertaker. The referee starts the count: 1…2….3….4…, Elijah Burke finally lets his opponent go. Elijah gets back to his feet and he walks away from The Undertaker creating some distance in between. He starts taunting to the Deadman, waiting for him to recover and get back to his feet. The Undertaker seems to be completely choked out. However, and to a big pop from the crowd, The Undertaker just sits up, he sits up from all the pain and he sits up from all the punishment mounted by Elijah Burke. Taker gets back to his feet and he turns around getting right in front of Elijah Burke. Elijah goes immediately for a picture perfect dropkick, and even though it does land on its mark, Burke doesn’t get all of that kick, and therefore The Undertaker isn’t knocked down to the canvas. Burke however thinks he has connected The Undertaker and gotten him down. Burke gets back to his feet with a huge grin on his face celebrating his feat, however he finds himself with the Deadman right in front him. Burke’s face expression immediately changes, and they change even more as The Undertaker grabs him by the throat. The Undertaker looks him dead in the eye while choking him, he walks a few steps to the middle of the ring, lift Elijah Burke up and then he drops him spine first connecting him with a very cheered Chokeslam. The Undertaker incorporates and he announces the end taunting to the crowd, as he passes his thumb across his throat while rolling his eyes to the back of his head. Elijah Burke is immobile as The Undertaker walks toward him and grabs him by the head to guide him right back to a standing position.

Taker finally gets Burke back to his standing position, then to a big pop from the crowd sets Elijah Burke up on the Tombstone Piledriver position. He goes to connect it however, before The Undertaker is able to connect it, Burke counters sliding out of the grab of The Deadman, landing back on his two feet behind The Undertaker. He quickly sets The Undertaker and connects him with a Falling Reverse DDT. Both men lay next to each other knocked out. However, Elijah Burke finally starts getting back to his senses, not being to fully get back to his standing position thanks to the effects of the Chokeslam, but he crawls toward the corner. Elijah reaches the corner and he pulls himself back to his feet, then climbs to the top rope, where he waits for The Undertaker to get back to his feet. The Deadman does so, then turns around and gets in front of the corner where Elijah Burke is. Burke flies through the air and connects The Undertaker with a flying crossbody plancha, that lands perfectly on its mark. However, once in the canvas, The Undertaker rolls into the maneuver, then showing his brute strength, and having Burke in position, just gets back to his feet lifting Burke. Taker then sets him up, and drops him over his head connecting him with the Tombstone Piledriver. Taker makes the RIP cover: 1…2…3.

Result: The Undertaker defeats Elijah Burke

JR: And this one goes to the Demon of Dead Valley.

JBL: I use to rag a lot on Joey Styles about this but JR, are you happy about this? I mean, we just saw The Undertaker beat the future of this company down.

JR: A great effort by Elijah Burke, he certainly took it to The Undertaker, he brought a lot of competition, however in the end, it just wasn’t enough.

We see The Undertaker get down to one knee, as the lights go neon deep blue, and celebrate his victory.

(NEXT PPV HYPE)
WB.png

JR: Wrestlebowl a hell of an event, the biggest event in sports entertainment I can tell you that.

JBL: You talk about the Super Bowl, you talk about the World Series, well know, Born to Wrestle will have its Wrestlebowl, that will be, without a doubt, an all out war.

JR: But you don’t have to wait until Wrestlebowl to see a war, you don’t have to turn on the TV and watch some Fox News, because our next match will be, as promised by the competitors in it, a war itself.

“Metalingus†plays to an amazing amount of boos from the audience as Edge steps out from the veil of smoke on the stage. Edge seems ready to go as he walks down the ramp. He lifts his arms and pyro come out. Edge then continues walking down the ramp and slides into the ring. Edge taunts to the audience as he climbs to every turnbuckle.

JR: A 3 time World Champion who tonight comes with the mission to prove that CM Punk doesn’t belong on his league.

JBL: And can’t you argue with that? You said it yourself, a 3 time World Champion, let’s not mention about all the other championships he has garnered in his career because it would take the rest of our transmission. Can you say the same about that punk?

“This Fire Burns†explodes through the PA system to a big amount of cheers of the audience as CM Punk steps out from the back looking ready to go. He taunts to the crowd fired up as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

7yi9aajiivpgb5zslejh.jpg

Edge and CM Punk stare at each other from different sides of the ring. They finally start jogging and getting ready to step into the action. Both advance toward one another and engage in a collar elbow tie up. After a few seconds of brawling, CM Punk gets the upperhand as he spins his opponent and when Edge ends the turn he goes for a straight upwards kick to the head of Edge, however The Rated R Superstar catches the boot in mid air blocking the attempt. CM Punk leaps for a few seconds trying to gain balance on the only feet he has on the canvas. He finally goes for an enziguiri aiming for the back of the head of his opponent, however Edge is able to duck the attempt letting the boot of his opponent pass by. CM Punk ends belly against the canvas knocked down. Edge has still the leg of the straightedge superstar and he starts looking to set his opponent in a sort of sharpshooter, however CM Punk has all his energies and the match is early still and so Punk crawls fast toward the ropes and holds to them, forcing the referee to separate both opponents. Edge is taken away letting CM Punk get back to his standing position. Edge and CM Punk stare looks as they go to opposite sides of the ring and go back to circling each other. Both finally advance toward each other. Punk looks more aggressive this time as he throws soft kicks to the legs and calves of his opponent, however, it is the Rated R Superstar who takes the first offensive hit, as surprisingly he advances toward his opponent and starts nailing him with big straight right hands, forcing Punk to back down toward the corner while he is being punched. The referee tries to interfere and separate once again the opponent, however Edge shoves him awauyand nails a big strong right hand to the head of Punk that leaves him groggy. Edge steps backwards creating some distance and then storms frontward toward Punk, nailing him with a huge shoulder tackle right to the middle section. Edge gets up and steps backwards. Punk staggers away from the corner. Edge immediately dashes to the ring ropes behind him looking to continue his offense. Edge bounces back and goes for a Spear, however CM Punk shows signals of life as he sidesteps letting Edge pass by, through the top and middle ropes landing hard on the outside of the ring.

CM Punk stands in the middle of the ring and he taunts to the audience, lifting both his arms in the air and screaming his lungs out. Edge starts getting back to his senses and is trying to get back into the ring climbing into the apron. CM Punk walks toward him and grabs him by the hair, then indeed he lifts him all the way to the apron, but before CM Punk is able to force him into the inside of the ring, Edge counters with a guillotine on the top rope, making CM Punk to stagger back holding his throat in pain and coughing. Edge rushes into the ring and storms toward CM Punk, who even though is right in front of him apparently can’t fight back thanks to the previous maneuver. However, as Edge runs toward him, CM Punk is in fact able to fight back as out of nowhere he connects a dropkick right to the chest of Edge knocking him down to the canvas. Both men get back to their feet and rush into one another; however it is CM Punk the one to start attacking, as he slaps the taste right out of the mouth of the Rated R Superstar with his right hand. Punk continues and he slaps again Edge, this time with his left hand. Punk grins as he hears the crowd cheering heavily for his offense, and he finally ends this flurry of offense as he connects Edge with a spinning slap to the face that leaves Edge groggy. CM Punk is on the driver’s seat now. He goes to continue his control as he dashes to the ring ropes behind him. Punk bounces back and goes to attack the groggy Edge, however Edge out of nowhere reacts and receives him with a clothesline that knocks CM down to the canvas. Edge crawls toward the floored straightedge competitor and makes the cover: 1….2…, CM Punk is able to get one shoulder up. Edge remains on top of his opponent not reacting for a couple of seconds. Edge finally sinks into the idea that the match is not yet over. Edge gets back to his feet and sure on what he is going to do, he walks toward the corner and he climbs to the top rope, where he waits for CM Punk to recover and get back to his feet. CM Punk after a while starts doing so. He gets back to his feet and turns around to the corner where Edge is waiting for him. Edge goes on like a bomb ticker and flies through the air connecting a crossbody plancha.

However on the canvas, CM Punk is able to roll through the maneuver ending himself on top of Edge and making the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Both men jump right back to their feet and get on each other’s face, shock and surprise appearing on the face of Edge. CM Punk has a grin of satisfaction on his face. The crowd gives both men an ovation, however they then start cheering CM Punk, railing over them and trying to motivate them to win the match. Edge and CM Punk finally explode over one another, trading blows, punches going back and forth, all finding their mark. Edge gets the upperhand as he drives his knee to the middle section of CM Punk. He follows up with a big straight right hand to the head of his opponent. Edge dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back probably going for the Spear, however CM Punk reacts first and he gets him right over his shoulder as Edge bounces back, getting Edge ready already for the GTS. Punk goes to connect it but right on the nick of time Edge slides out of the grasp of the straightedge superstar, returning on his vertical standing over the canvas. Punk turns around going to continue his offense, however Edge receives him with a poke to the eyes. Edge once again goes for the Spear, as he dashes to the ring ropes and comes toward CM, however Punk reacts first once again and lifts his boot going to connect Edge with a Big Boot. But Edge also counters the attack of his opponent as he catches the boot of the straightedge competitor in mid air. Edge then, still holding CM Punk by the boot, spins CM. As soon as the rotation of CM Punk ends, Edge nails him with a toe kick to the middle section and then spikes him right down to the canvas connecting a DDT. Edge remains still on the canvas, feeling the effects of the match as well, however he then reacts and crawls toward Punk. Edge makes the cover putting one arm across the chest of his opponent: 1…2…, CM Punk once again is able to kick out. Edge gets over his knees and pulls his hair in despair. He then looks up to the referee hoping that the referee would change his decision, however, the match is still going, as the referee indicates to the Rated R Superstar. Edge gets back to his feet, anger now showing on his face, and walks toward the corner.

Edge reaches the corner and there he starts taunting CM Punk, announcing the Spear. CM punk finally starts getting back to his senses, grabbing the top of his head in pain due to the DDT applied. Edge is salivating behind him, waiting for the second in which he turns around. Punk finally does so, and Edge storms toward him running through the ring and breaking CM Punk in half as he connects him with a vicious Spear. Edge seems satisfied. He makes the cover: 1…2…., CM Punk somehow is able to get one shoulder up, keeping the match going, kicking out of the Spear. Edge gets on his knees and with his expressions reflecting frustration and denial, he starts saying, repeating to himself “No, Noâ€, as CM Punk once again has kicked out of the Spear. However the frustration and denial turns into anger. Edge gets back to his feet and he stomps right on the face of CM Punk. Edge then walks once again toward the corner, going to attempt yet another spear, and hoping to get the second one to hit the mark. CM Punk starts getting back to his senses, showing his resilience, and getting a round of applause from the audience. Edge anxiously awaits behind of him on the corner, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Punk recovers his standing position, holding his ribs in pain now. He turns around and immediately Edge crosses the ring and storms toward Punk, looking to connect another Spear. However, CM Punk this time is able to avoid the Spear from being connected, as he reacts first and connects, setting him in speed, with a Scoop Slam. CM Punk remains on the canvas knocked, feeling the effects of the match, and the Spear. However, the threat of Edge has been put to sleep for the moment thanks to the Scoop Slam. CM Punk gets himself together after a while and he crawls toward the ring ropes. He then goes to the outside of the ring, to the ring apron, where he then looks back at the knocked out Edge, measuring him. CM Punk scouts him yet again before he goes for the ride. Punk finally goes for it and using the top rope he springboards, however before he lands on Edge, the Rated R Superstar is able to roll out of the way, avoiding any contact from the flying straightedge. However, CM Punk doesn’t crash and burn, as he lands correctly with a roll and gets right back to his feet.

Edge is also back to his feet. CM Punk dashes toward him, but Edge goes to receive him with a Big Boot. However CM Punk is able to react first, as he grabs the boot of his opponent in mid air blocking the attempt, then hitting offense of his own as he nails Edge with a Dragon Whip hurling him away. CM quickly goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope. He looks behind, measuring where Edge is, and he then leaps, flying through the air landing Edge with a perfect moonsault. CM Punk makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge somehow kicks out. Punk remakes the cover, this time putting his forearm right on the face of Edge: 1…2…, Edge is once again able to kick out. Punk looks up to the referee, as if looking for an explanation on what happened or guidance on what to do. He finally decides on what’s next and he gets right back to his feet. Punk grabs his opponent by the head and gets him right back to his feet. He then sets him up, hooking both his arms. CM Punk walks a little step backwards to the middle of the ring, and he then goes to get Edge on the ride, as he lifts him up trying to connect a Double Underhook Backbreaker, however before the liftup is completed for the maneuver to be well applied, Edge counters twisting the arm of his opponent and going behind of Edge. After he has completed that maneuver, he sets his opponent and drives him head first connecting the Impaler DDT. Edge covers CM Punk: 1…2…, CM Punk is able to kick out. Edge remakes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk quick out. Edge remakes the cover one more time, this time hooking both legs: 1…2…., CM Punk kicks out again. The Rated R seems to be extremely frustrated. He gets up to his knees and starts to drive his punch right to the face of Punk, repeatedly mounted punching him. The referee is forced to step and physically act, as he grabs Edge and takes him away. Edge shoves the referee away being free. He ponders on what to do next, but he quickly decides on what do. He walks toward the corner and climbs to the top rope, where he waits for CM Punk to get back to his senses. However, the Rated R Superstar gets shocked by the actions of his opponent as CM Punk snaps right back to his feet.

Punk gets quickly right back to his feet and runs to the corner where Edge is, nailing him with his charging high knee strike directed to Edge, who is on the top rope. Punk slowly walks to the top again joining him, and weakening Edge more nailing him with elbow strikes to the middle section, then Punk starts setting him for superplex, however, right when Punk is going for it, Edge starts righting back, driving his elbow to the head of CM Punk with despair avoiding the attack. The Rated R Superstar arranges and sets CM Punk in position, then just gets down of the top rope, having hooked CM Punk first, connecting him with a Sunset Flip, driving his opponent spine first down to the canvas, and ends up in a pinfall: 1…2…, Punk reverses the position he is into rolling forward and ending in a pinfall attempt of his own: 1…2…, Edge does the same rolling out of the pinfall attempt and making another cover: 1…2…, Punk this time isn’t able to reverse the pinfall attempt and instead he just kicks out. Edge takes advantage of the momentum the kick out of Punk gave him and he snaps right back to his feet. The Rated R Superstar dashes to the ring ropes behind him immediately and bounces back right toward CM Punk, however the straightedge superstar is able to react first and he lifts his opponent up for the ride and then Punk, quickly, not wasting any time like he has learned from this match, and nails him with a GTS. CM Punk collapses down to his knees not able to immediately capitalize. He crawls toward Edge and makes finally the cover hooking one leg with authority: 1…2…, Edge gets one shoulder up right on the nick of time. CM Punk gets back to his feet and he gets right on the face of the referee, arguing about a slow count, obviously thinking the GTS should have won him the match already. However Edge is alive and crawling. He crawls and drags toward the distracted Punk, then grabbing him by the tights brings him down with a school boy pin: 1…2…, Edge grabs the tights, however right when the referee is going to count three, he notices this and breaks the pinfall.

Edge pretty banged up slowly gets back to his feet, but when he fully returns to a standing position, what he does is get right on the face of the referee, and just like CM Punk did moments ago, he argues with him about the count. Edge tells him that he should have counted to three, however the official tells him about the grabbing of the tights. CM Punk, struggling to maintain his now regained vertical standing, dashes to the ring ropes behind him, then bounces back toward Edge and nails him with a front dropkick right to the back that hurls him across the ring and to the outside. Edge lands hard on the floor. CM Punk taunts to the crowd and measures Edge on the outside. He then dashes to the ropes behind, comes running across the ring and flies through the ropes performing a suicide dive and attempting the Mexican tope, however right on the nick of time Edge is able to duck getting down on the floor and rolling away, causing CM Punk to crash head first against the rail separating the fans from the ring area. Edge battles to get himself together. He grabs CM Punk and throws him to the inside of the ring. Edge then slides back to the ring as well and covers CM Punk: 1…2…, Punk kicks out. Edge looks up to the referee in a silent plea. However he then gets back to his feet and walks to the corner, taunting for yet one more attempt of the Spear. CM Punk crawls toward the ring ropes and uses them to pull himself together. He finally is able to recover his standing position, and unfortunately he turns around. Edge runs across the ring and nails him with the second Spear of the match. The Rated R Superstar makes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk kicks out! Edge is in shock as CM Punk has kicked out of the second Spear, and is already trying to get back to his senses, reaching up for the ring ropes to pull himself back to his feet. Edge’s face expressions seem to be turning angrier and angrier by the second. Edge once again climbs to the top rope, and there he waits for CM Punk to get fully back to a standing position. It takes a while, but finally CM Punk reaches the ropes and he starts pulling himself back up, using the ropes as leverage.

CM Punk uses them to pull himself to a standing position. Punk turns around and gets in front of the corner where Edge is waiting for him. Edge comes down from the top rope and he nails his opponent with a Super Spear coming out of the top rope and connecting CM Punk. Edge makes a cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Edge defeats CM Punk.

JR: My God what a match! What a match!

JBL: I told you Edge would prove that he is the better man. I guess that argument is definitively over.

JR: But that match took from Edge 3 spears this time, 3 Spears.

We see the referee raising the arm of a collapsed Edge, who is still down on the canvas exhausted by the match.

We go backstage and we see Crushing C and AJ Styles on Crushing C’s office.

Crushing C: AJ, I can honestly say, that is a hell of an idea for a match. How do you say they called it over there?

AJ: Monster’s Ball.

Crowd cheers.

Crushing C: And all that brutality, blood shed, broken bodies, all in that type of match?

AJ: Exactly.

Crushing C seems to be pondering on a decision.

Crushing C: Well you know what, AJ, I’ll have to send you another check this month for this idea because, sir, I accept your proposition. At WrestleBowl, it will be BTW’s first ever Monster’s Ball!

Crowd erupts.

AJ: Cool, cool man. So, will I’ll be getting my qualifying match tomorrow night I mean, after all, it was my idea.

Crushing C: Stop your horse right there man. Of course you will be getting your qualifying match, just not on next BTW Nitro, because for tomorrow AJ, I have already a plan for you. You see, you may have lose all your matches since Starrcade, but I still see a big marquee value on you.

AJ: I’m phenomenal.

Crushing C: And that’s why I have booked you on a first time ever match tomorrow, against a man you have never faced before.

AJ: Arn Anderson? Dusty Rhodes? Chris B…

Crushing C: I’ll tell you later, now if you’d excuse me, I have a PPV to run.

Crushing shows AJ Styles the door guiding him out of his locker room.

JBL: Uhmm, I don’t like this JR, first time ever match? This might not be the best for AJ Styles, even though we know he’s phenomenal.

JR: But how about it, not only do we now know that at WrestleBowl we will have a BTW Continental Title match, but we will also have a Monster’s Ball match.

JBL: And speaking of, we are about to know who will be the challenger for the Continental championship six weeks from now.

JR: A definite clash of styles in this match, and that could get down deep down personal.

“Break Down the Walls†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Chris Jericho steps out from the back. He makes his confident way down the ramp playing to the crowd. Jericho enters the ring and climbs to all the corners taunting to the crowd, hitting himself on the chest.

JR: And you have to wonder if that leg attacked by MVP and The Big Show himself last Monday will play a factor in this match.

“Big†breaks through the PA system as Big Show walks out from the back after the pyro came out. Big Show walks down the ramp and looking impressive he enters the ring. Big Show locks eyes with Chris Jericho. The referee rings the bell.

cap3iayb25bdfu9qe8r.jpg

Chris Jericho and Big Show stand at opposite ends of the ring, staring a hole at each other. Y2J finally snaps and he dashes full speed toward his opponent, nailing him with a flying punch. He then gets right back to his feet and starts nailing him with straight right hands back and forth, weakening The Big Show. However, it doesn’t fully affect the giant, who lashes back with a headbutt hurling Chris Jericho away. Y2J rolls over his back and gets right back to his feet, then storms right back toward the giant, nailing him with a flurry of punches to the head, then mixes with offense with body shots, however once again Big Show answers with ease with a big headbutt that again staggers Chris Jericho away. This time Big Show impulses himself using the ring ropes behind him, and Show then nails his opponent with a powerful clothesline as Chris Jericho was running toward him. Big Show once again goes to the ring ropes behind him. He bounces back and lands Chris Jericho with a leg drop. Show modifies the position he has on top of Jericho and hooks one leg making the cover: 1…2…, Jericho kicks out. Big Show immediately gets back to his feet. He grabs Jericho by the hair and guides him back to his feet. He holds his opponent by the head and nails him with yet another headbutt, this time staggering his opponent across the ring all the way toward a corner. The Big Show takes impulse creating some distance in between him and Y2J. He finally storms toward the cornered Jericho going for a running body splash, however Jericho, risking his own safety, puts his boot on the way of the running Big Show and connecting it right on the jaw stopping him. The giant turns around holding his jaw in pain. Jericho takes advantage of this and he runs toward Big Show, hooking him up and attempting for a bulldog, however The Big Show is able to avoid this maneuver as he pushes Chris Jericho using his own momentum to send him away. Jericho stops his run and turns around, storming back toward his opponent, however Big Show receives him with a big boot, knocking him down. Big Show walks toward his opponent and sadistically, he just squashes his opponent down connecting a big elbow drop right to the heart of Y2J.

Big Show gets right back to his feet only to connect another elbow drop on Chris Jericho. Big Show returns to his standing position once again, coming down for the third time connecting another elbow drop. Big Show finally makes the cover in arrogant fashion: 1…2…, Chris Jericho is able to kick out. Big Show seems to be a little more frustrated this time. Show gets back to his feet and along with him he brings Chris Jericho. The giant grabs Y2J by the throat with both his hands, then hurls Chris Jericho all the way to the corner. Big Show goes to apply the punishment his opponent was able to avoid last time, as he walks to the opposite side of the ring, then storms toward the cornered Jericho, however, being able to avoid the contact once again, Chris Jericho sidesteps getting out of the way, letting Big Show run all the way until clashing against the turnbuckle. Big Show, hurting from the impact, turns around getting his back against the turnbuckle. Chris Jericho notices this and he goes toward the ropes, springboarding and connecting the cornered giant with a springboard kick impacting on the chest, and staggering The Big Show in pain away from the corner, and getting close to the ropes of a side of the ring. Chris goes to continue his offense and he dashes to the ring ropes in front of The Big Show on the other side of the squared circle. Jericho crosses the ring in its entirety in his dash when bouncing back and goes for a crossbody plancha, that if connected would send The Big Show and himself over the top rope and to the outside of the ring, however, and showing his superior strength, The Big Show catches Chris Jericho in mid air. Show takes a few steps forward separating himself from the ring ropes, and then he merciless performs a Last Call suplex sending Chris Jericho over the top rope and forcing him to land hard on the outside of the ring. The crowd heavily boos as Big Show taunts to them talking trash about what he just did to Chris Jericho. Big Show looks at the referee, who was trying to approach to him to avoid The Big Show from going to the outside. However, the giant in fact walks over the top rope and goes to the outside, following Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho is on the outside of the ring trying to recover. Big Show reaches to him and goes to attack him, however Chris Jericho reacts first and attacks with a chop to the chest, that gets the classic Woo chant from the crowd. Jericho goes to continue his offense this time with a punch to the head of the giant, however once again Big Show’s power comes into play as he just catches the fist of Chris Jericho and stops the punch. Big Show then grabs full hold of Y2J and he Irish Whips him straight toward the steel steps, against which Chris Jericho hits knees first, and goes over them with a sudden flip in violent fashion. Big Show grins, the referee’s count is already on 5. The Big Show slowly returns to the inside of the ring. He looks then angrily at the referee, only to then return to the outside of the ring, proving he was just looking to break the count out. Big Show walks toward his opponent floored near the steel steps and picking him up by an arm he guides him to a standing position. Big Show handles Chris Jericho just like a rag doll and lifts him over his shoulders. Big Show walks normally, not taking importance at the fact that he has Chris Jericho on top of him, and gets right in front of the ring post. Big Show is reasonably far away to gain speed against it. Big Show does exactly that and having Jericho’s head stuck out in front of him, dashes toward the ring post, however, suddenly reacting and saving his own physical well being, Chris Jericho slides down of the grasp of his gigantic opponent and taking advantage of Big Show’s own momentum he pushes him against the ring post, causing The Big Show to hit head first against it. Y2J tries to get himself together, after collapsing down to his knees. He looks back to the referee and notices that the referee’s count is already on 6. Jericho rolls back to the inside of the ring and there once again he collapses on the canvas, lying flat on the mat. The Big Show meanwhile tries to get himself together on the outside, as he is still affected by the count out and could very well lose the match and championship opportunity in that fashion.

The Big Show however is almost fully recovered. The referee’s count out is on 8, however, before the referee is even able to reach 9, The Big Show climbs back to the apron and starts returning to the ring. Chris Jericho snaps right back to his feet and goes toward the giant, nailing him back and forth with clubs to all the humanity of the giant. Nonetheless, and despite all the punishment delivered by Y2J, the giant is able to return to the inside of the ring. Jericho continues his attack not caring where The Big Show is. Chris Jericho tries to set him up for a DDT as he kicks The Big Show right in the middle section, however when he goes to correctly set him up, The Big Show lashes back hurling him away with one single hand. Chris Jericho stops his run, turns around, and dashes right back toward the giant, however the giant reacts first and to boos form the crowd he catches Jericho by the throat. The Big Show chokes the life out of Chris Jericho before throwing his arm above his own setting him up. The Big Show lifts Chris Jericho up for the ride, however before the Chokeslam is connected Chris Jericho is able to reverse the maneuver as when going down he takes The Big Show with him connecting him with the DDT he was aiming for before. Chris Jericho and Big Show lie knocked out next to each other. Jericho starts getting himself together, and he crawls toward The Big Show, putting one arm across his chest making the cover: 1…2…, The Big Show kicks out. Both men remain knocked on the canvas after the kick out, with no prominent reacting afterwards. It is once again Chris Jericho who gets together first, and he crawls toward the corner. He uses the ring ropes as leverage to pull himself back together. Chris Jericho then guides himself to the top rope, where he waits for The Big Show to get back to his standing position. Big Show finally gets back to his feet, and immediately Jericho launches from the top rope, however, before he connects the giant, Big Show catches him in mid air grabbing him by the throat. Jericho can’t do anything to avoid getting lifted up in the air and then dropped being connected by the Chokeslam.

However, Big Show isn’t able to capitalize, as he gets distracted. He gets distracted by a figure coming down from the stage. It’s Randy Couture.

JR: What is Randy Couture doing here?

JBL: He said he was here to know around but, he’s definitely in a place he shouldn’t.

The Big Show bad mouths him as Couture makes his way to ring side. Chris Jericho uses all of this to his advantage to be able to recover. Big Show continues trading words with Couture. Jericho goes toward Show and rolls him up, only that then instead of a pinfall attempt, he goes to lock in the Walls of Jericho. However, Y2J isn’t able to get them fully locked in, as Show uses his superior strength to just kick his opponent away. Big Show gets back to his feet as Chris Jericho bounces to the ropes, however when he comes back Jericho nails him with a flying clothesline. Jericho continues as he notices that the giant isn’t knocked down, and bouncing back from the ropes he nails him with another clothesline. This time he dashes to a different side of the ring and comes right back connecting a bulldog. Jericho sees the opportunity, he springboards and to a pop from the crowd connects perfectly the Lionsault. Without still having an explanation to the be there, Couture applauds Jericho. Chris makes the cover: 1...2…., Big Show kicks out. Jericho gets back to his feet and just like he did to Umaga 6 days ago, springboards and connects a second Lionsault. Y2J makes yet another cover: 1…2…, the crowd “ahhhs†as Big Show kicks out right on the nick of time. Chris Jericho gets back to his feet and he signals three to the crowd with his hand. He dashes to the ropes and once again springboards coming back performing the Lionsault. He lands it correctly, however, and taking all the impact in, Big Show grabs him by the throat changing immediately the tide shift. Big Show has taken 3 Lionsaults and yet he is back to his feet and choking the life out of Chris Jericho. Big Show lifts him and goes for the second Chokeslam, however, when Chris Jericho is coming down, Jercho secures him with his two hands and gets him in an inside cradle: 1…2…3.

Result: Chris Jericho defeats The Big Show

JBL: What!

JR: That’s it, call it a night, because Chris Jericho just punched his ticket to WrestleBowl.

JBL: Damn Randy Couture, it’s his entire fault Big Show lost, his distraction was the tide shifter in this match. I still don’t know why the hell did Goldberg bring him tonight?

JR: I will not say Couture didn’t distract The Big Show, but that was definitively the reason why Big Show lost tonight, and nonetheless, now we know that at WrestleBowl we will see Christian Cage vs Chris Jericho for the BTW Continental Championship.

Chris Jericho leaves the ring celebrating his victory. Randy Couture enters the ring and he stares down at the knocked Big Show, who is on his knees trying to get back to his feet. The Big Show recovers and he gets back up, and gets right on the face of Randy Couture. Before Couture can’t react, The Big Show grabs him by the throat.

JBL: Haha, there you go. Go back to the UFC Randy.

However, before Big Show does anything, Couture shows his fighting experience and reverses the grab of the giant, and goes to lock in an Armbar bringing The Big Show down to the canvas. The Big Show uses his power to send him away, and then, to avoid any more confrontation, and to boos from the crowd, Big Show leaves the ring in a hurry escaping from Randy Couture.

JR: Now there you go, that’s your giant JBL, that’s your man. If he’s so brave, why is he leaving the ring with his tail between his legs?

JBL: Screw Randy, he’s nothing. Tomorrow we will remember nothing about him, besides, let’s not risk a lawsuit here?

Big Show and Randy Couture trade stares at each other as Big Show walks up the ramp leaving.

We go backstage and we are in Bob Sapp’s locker room. Sapp is doing push ups laid on a locker, while Paul Heyman is reading a magazine.

Heyman: Bob, can you believe this? In Latin America they have this singing show copy of American Idol. You know the worst part, it is actually called Latin American Idol.

Bob Sapp continues doing push ups, not answering to Paul Heyman.

Heyman: Anyways, Bob, do you know what time it is?

Sapp: SAPP TIME! (says Sapp as he turns around stopping his push ups)

Heyman: Exactly. You know Bob, it has been a long journey, but you have proved to be my biggest, and best, investment. You defeated Brock Lesnar in your first ever match, then you took them as a tag team, him and Goldberg, and beat him as well. Goldberg wanted some, he got some, and last month at Starrcade, you showed to the world who is indeed the Next Big Thing and BTW’s true monster when you won the triple threat match and became the new Number One Contender.

Sapp: Yeah! (very pumped up)

Heyman: Tonight, you finish the job. Tonight you take the career of Triple H and you end it. Triple H has no respect for you, he doesn’t care about you, tonight, you show him he made the mistake of his life when you cripple him and take the BTW World Heavyweight Championship away from his cold, dead hands.

Sapp: I will destroy Triple H. I will destroy Triple H.

Heyman: That’s the spirit. Now Bob, give me fifty more.

Bob Sapp immediately drops to the ground and starts doing more push-ups.

Still to come:

f4251zdi82b8jbtzp3n.jpg

kcpdalf3gfvp283yigal.jpg

i2j6i8a7ljdykp7y4f73.jpg

ps4qsvpa5nlr14gors81.jpg

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Opening Segment-Very nice. Good way to hype the main event and the other feuds.

Team 4:20 vs. Team T & A-Very back and forth match and the finish was nicely executed with the blind tag and the boot from nowhere. Hopefully this feud will continue.

Goldberg Promo-You made Goldberg sound more intelligent than WWE or even WCW did. And Randy Couture in the house, wow. I would not be surprised if he played a role in the match.

Undertaker vs. Elijah Burke-Smart move having Elijah jump start the match because he's not going to win the match going head to head. Elijah controls a lot of match but Undertaker uses the experience in the end to win. I want to see more of this one.

Edge vs. CM Punk-Incredible, lots of action in this one. The amount of false finishes was awesome with Edge kicking out of the GTS and Punk kicking out of two spears. I hope this one isn't over just yet.

Jericho vs. Big Show-Again same as Taker-Burke smart idea having Jericho start the match fast in an attempt to wear down the big man. I didn't really agree with the finish unless you were trying to say a victory roll because Jericho wouldn't be able to pull Big Show into a small package because Show would just lay on top of him. And I said earlier Randy would be involved but I didn't expect it to be in this match. Could this be the beginning of a Big Show-Randy Couture match?

Sapp Promo-I like how Heyman is the mouthpiece (as he should be) and Sapp just comes in with the "Yeahs" and the "Sapp time". Gets Sapp over as an unflinching monster. Triple H vs Sapp should be incredible and it will be an interesting match story with Triple H trying to overcome the odds and Sapp's unbeaten streak.

Overall-I think it's incredible how every match on your cards look like MOTN candidates. There's no filler and every match feels payperview quality. Not alot going on in terms of promos but it's a payperview and the matches should be the focus. Now hurry up and post the second half lol.

The Leviathan

Part 1:

Tag Team Championship: An okay match to start off Turning Point. The tag champs put over with the ending especially Test. I wonder what will happen next with Sabu and RVD.

Goldberg Promo: good promo, and what a surprise for Couture's arrival

Elijah Burke vs. Undertaker: You made Taker win this one, maybe we will see a new feud from him at Wrestlebowl. Burke still looks good here as he manage to get on with the Deadman. A good ending btw.

Edge vs. CM Punk: My fave match in this match, a great one on one match and you made Punk look strong here seeing him kick out from the Spears. I really thought Punk is going to win but what a big win for Edge with a Super Spear.

Crushing C and AJ Styles: Monster's Bowl sounds really interesting and I bet, AJ, RVD and Sabu will be on it.

Big Show vs. Chris Jericho: What an upset for Big Show, seeing Couture is a shocker. Damn! Big Show vs. Couture at Wrestlebowl!!! and we all know what happens to Big Show when he faces non wrestling athletes at the grandest stage :shifty:

Bob Sapp/Heyman: Just a plain hype for the no. 1 contender and you made it well imo.

I'll try to check the second part man, I am looking forward to it.

xtremebadass

I can see WrestleBowl shaping up already CMS. This is a great Turning Point Part 1. You had some fantastic matches, but I don't think anything will out do CM Punk vs. Edge. That was a great back and fourth non-main event, but capable of outdoing the main event style match. I thought you were going to push CM Punk here, but he lost? Maybe...just maybe this isn't their last confrontation. Monster's Ball at WrestleBowl will be pretty sweet, AJ will be in it? Even better. I expect Rikishi to be in it for some odd reason. You other matches were great as well, Test and Albert are a strong force to be reconned with, good to see them retain, I see a multi team match at WrestleBowl coming up. Undertaker, well, I was surprised to see him so down the card. He was second match. That's the only thing that didn't settle with me, but still giving him the win was good. Looks like the BTW push of Chris Jericho progressed. He gets the Continental Championship at WrestleBowl...I can't wait :). I am anxious to see if you are going to pull the trigger on Sapp. I don't think you will, I see HHH vs. Lesnar and Goldberg vs. Sapp at WrestleBowl. You are taking on an HEW type feel with this BTB and I am liking where this is going.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWTurningPointcopy.png

We go to some other place backstage, where we see Leticia Cline.

Cline: Please welcome my guest at this time, he’s one of the competitors in tonight King of the Ring’s finals, he is Jeff Hardy!

Crowd erupts as Jeff Hardy walks into the scene.

Cline: Jeff, tonight, after almost 2 months of battling with Mr. Kennedy on who is the King of the Ring, tonight there will be finally a clear winner, as just like the match stipulation says, there must be a winner. What are your thoughts?

Hardy: Kennedy Kennedy and my have gone one on one 3 times already, and most of the times there has not been a winner thanks to my desire to take it a little further. I swantoned bomb Kennedy all the way from the stage first, and I even swantoned him through a ladder, but tonight, my recklessness will be awarded, it will give me an advantage, as tonight to win, you have to do everything and anything.

Crowd pops.

Cline: Do you consider this the biggest match of your career?

Hardy: Of course I do. I have been in Ladder matches, TLC Matches, Championship Challenges matches, but never as tonight. Tonight, I plan on becoming King of the Ring, and with that, a lot of opportunities open, a lot of opportunities appear, and I plan on seizing each and every one of them.

Camera zooms on Hardy as we go back to the announcers.

JR: Is Hardy pumped up or what?

JBL: He has to. In a match of that caliber against Mr. Kennedy tonight, he better bring it, or we will have a fast King of the Ring finals.

JR: But as we saw earlier tonight, Jeff Hardy isn’t the only one pumped up. Goldberg is also pumped up, and next, he’s going to go one on one with no other than Brock Lesnar.

JBL: This two men smell like smoke ‘cause they’ve been through fire, and tonight, they settle it all.

- We see Brock Lesnar and Goldberg fighting at Wrestlemania XX
- We see images of Lesnar and Goldberg competing at the 6man HIAC at Busted Open
- We see Lesnar and Goldberg competing at Apocalypse at a Last Man Standing match, going to a draw
- We see the two men battling each other at Unbreakable in an I Quit match with Goldberg winning
- We see simultaneous images of Brock Lesnar defeating Goldberg twice at BTW shows.
- We see Brock Lesnar and Goldberg argue over who to face Bob Sapp.
- We see Bob Sapp defeating both Goldberg and Brock Lesnar at Starrcade.
- We go to the promo at BTW Show with Lesnar and Goldberg talking on how to finally settle it. During it we see Bob Sapp defeating Brock Lesnar at Krakatoa and Bob Sapp defeating Goldberg at Uprising.
- Video ends with the brawl of Goldberg and Brock Lesnar 6 days ago at BTW Nitro.

“Here Comes the Pain†starts playing as Brock Lesnar comes out. Lesnar seems impressive as he walks down the ramp toward the ring, getting a big ovation.

“Goldberg’s March†breaks to the arena as we see Goldberg making his entrance walking from his locker room to the stage between a lot of cheers. He enters the ring and confronts Lesnar as the referee rings the bell.

kcpdalf3gfvp283yigal.jpg

The fans in the arena get quickly into the encounter and starts cheering for Goldberg, while other half of the fans in attendance cheer for Brock Lesnar. Both competitors start circling each other, until they finally step toward the other and enter in a test of strength. Nobody gets the upperhand and they release each other. Goldberg and Brock Lesnar go back to circle the other one. Then they step toward each other again in attempt to enter a second test of strengths, but Brock Lesnar passes under Goldberg’s arm and hits Goldberg with a German Suplex. Goldberg gets quickly back up and immediately runs toward Brock Lesnar in retaliation, but Lesnar attacks first and takes profit of the impulse from the run made by Bill and hits him with Belly-to-Belly. Lesnar this time makes the cover: 1…, Goldberg kicks out. Lesnar lifts Goldberg back up and hits a Manhattan Drop. Lesnar then bounces back to the ropes behind them and drives his elbow straight to the back of Goldberg’s neck, driving him straight to the ring ropes. The referee takes Brock apart and grounds him for the straight shot. Goldberg turns around to the direction where Brock Lesnar is standing and gets hit by a straight right blow to the face. Lesnar then wrestles Goldberg and hits two consecutive arm lariats followed by locking in a hammerlock. He stretches even more Goldberg’s arm, but Bill doesn’t take punish lightly and starts elbow smashing to the gut his way out. Lesnar finally releases it and when finally free of the hold Goldberg back body drops Brock Lesnar without impulse. Brock gets immediately back up and runs toward Goldberg, but gets floored by a clothesline. Brock gets back to his feet and once again gets knocked down by a clothesline. Brock Lesnar starts getting back to his feet, but this time he is doing it slower. Goldberg stares at him and then dashes to the ropes behind him, but when he starts recovering he does so very close and in contact with the ring ropes. Lesnar sees Goldberg close to the ropes and he runs toward him throwing him to the outside of the ring connecting a clothesline over the top rope.

On the outside, Brock wastes no time and he picks his opponent back to his feet, then slams him spine first into the hard, slightly covered concrete floor. Lesnar picks Goldberg back to his feet and throws Goldberg back into the ring and makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Brock Lesnar cover him again even more Goldberg’s chest closer to the chest: 1…2…, Goldberg raises his shoulder this time. Lesnar seems frustrated and gets Goldberg up to his knees. He then dashes to the ropes and bounces back driving his knee straight to Goldberg’s face, knocking him down. Lesnar looks around the arena, getting fed by the cheers of his fans. Brock Lesnar reincorporates Bill Goldberg and once again puts him on his knees. Lesnar dashes, this time more confidently to the ropes and goes to drive his knee straight to Bill’s brain, but Goldberg snaps and reacts first planting Lesnar with a spinebuster. Goldberg gets up and feels the momentum and lifts Brock back up, and grabbing him by his throat first, he pulls him over his shoulders and hits a Military Press. Bill Goldberg explodes and goes to the corner, where he starts taunting for the Spear. Brock Lesnar finally pulls himself back to his feet and Bill Goldberg runs toward him planting him with a Spear, but the impact of the maneuver, combined with the desire of the punished Brock Lesnar, makes Brock to roll out of the way after suffering the spear. Goldberg seems angry and invites Brock Lesnar to return to the ring. Brock holds his head and recharges batteries on the outside of the ring. Lesnar takes his time on the outside as the referee starts counting him out: 1…2…3…4…5…6…, Brock tries to get back into the ring, climbing to the apron, but Goldberg approaches the ropes, making Brock Lesnar to climb back down to the apron. The referee inteferes and he takes Goldberg away, creating the space and giving Brock Lesnar the opportunity to return to the ring, which he quickly does so jumping from the floor to the apron and then to the inside.

Goldberg then shoves the referee away and he dashes toward his opponent looking to attack him, however Brock Lesnar reacts first getting his opponent up for the ride with a Modified Belly-to-Belly. Brock Lesnar lifts Goldberg back up to his feet and puts Goldberg over his shoulder in a Torture Wreck position, then falling into his knees connecting a backbreaker. Brock Lesnar makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Lesnar grabs his ribs in pain, feeling the aftermath of the spear previously connected by Goldberg, and frustrated announces the end. He waits for Bill Goldberg to get back to his feet, and finally Goldberg pulls himself back up. Brock Lesnar steps toward him and lifts him over his shoulders and spins him looking for the F-5, but Goldberg slides out of the maneuver, Brock Lesnar turns around to where Goldberg is after missing the F-5, and gets planted by a sidekick straight to the jaw. Bill Goldberg gets back to his feet and walks, grabbing his ribs in pain, to the corner where, in the middle of a lot of cheers, starts taunting for a second Spear. Lesnar slowly pulls himself back up using the ring ropes as leverage and turns around to the corner of pain, only to get planted by a powerful spear by Goldberg. Bill gets back to his feet and screams exploding firing himself up. He then passes his thumb across his throat announcing the Jackhammer, but when he is lifting Lesnar back to his feet, Brock Lesnar reacts and he pushes his own weight down below, ending standing back again on the canvas and he hits a suplex of his own. Brock Lesnar is now the one announcing the end as he taunts to the fans. He waits for Goldberg to get back to his feet. Bill Goldberg finally does so and he walks right into his opponent, over the shoulders of his rival, and Goldberg gets connected by a cheered F5 connected by Brock Lesnar. Lesnar makes the cover: 1…2…, somehow Goldberg is able to kick out keeping the match going.

Brock Lesnar gets back to his feet and immediately he starts yelling at Goldberg to get back to his feet. Lesnar lets his opponent recover for a while. Bill Goldberg finally gets back to his senses following the F-5. Both combatants stare at each other and they start circling each other both apparently recovered. Brock Lesnar is heard screaming “here we go againâ€. Brock Lesnar and his opponent Bill Goldberg circle the ring looking for the advantage in this brutal match. They lock up as Goldberg over powers his opponent and pushes him back into the corner as he uses his pent up rage and goes wild hitting Lesnar with lefts and rights. However, Brock is finally able to block the offense of Goldberg as he stops one punch in mid air, flips around and he then throws Goldberg toward the corner, where he then is the one throwing left and right punches to the head of his rival. The referee tries to step in separating Brock Lesnar and Goldberg in the corner, however it is to no avail as Brock Lesnar just shoves him away and continues punishing him on the corner. Brock Lesnar starts driving his shoulder right into the middle section, shoulder thrust after shoulder thrust, taking the air out of the body of Goldberg. Lesnar finally steps away from Goldberg letting Bill take a breath on the corner. However, Brock Lesnar goes to continue his offense on the match, locking in a Bearhug. The crowd heavily boos, as Goldberg starts to appear passed out, with the weight of one match already on his back. However, thanks to the cheers from the fans, and a rush of adrenaline, he gets back to his senses and starts fighting for a way out. Goldberg drives repeatedly his elbow right to the head of his opponent, forcing Brock Lesnar to release him. Now with his two feet over the canvas, Goldberg throws a toe kick to the middle section making Lesnar bend in pain, and stagger a little away from him. Goldberg doesn’t let his opponent rest, as he grabs him and pulls him back in the center of the ring where he hits him with a knee to the gut several times, and then he hits Lesnar with a big double arm butterfly suplex! The crowd goes wild for Goldberg, but instead of trying to win the match Bill mounts over him and fires away with some hard right hands to Lesnar’s face forcing Brock Lesnar to cover up.

Goldberg explodes right back to his feet taunting to the crowd. He points to the corner and he walks then to there, announcing that he will go to connect the third Spear in the match. Goldberg settles on the corner waiting for Brock Lesnar to recover and get back to his feet. Goldberg’s back is turned to the stage, and Lesnar is trying to get back to his feet on the other side of the ring, close to the opposite corner. Brock reaches to the ropes and he grabs them, trying to pull himself back to a standing position and recover his leverage. Goldberg expects anxiously for his opponent to get back to his feet. However, out of nowhere and getting a lot of boos from the audience, “Big†breaks from PA system.

JR: Oh no, please don’t tell me, please don’t tell me that Big Show will be sticking his nose in this business.

JBL: Well he should. Couture cost him a title match and it was Goldberg who brought him into the arena in the first place.

Goldberg gets distracted badmouthing Big Show, however the giant hasn’t even come out. Brock Lesnar continues getting himself back together. Goldberg continues talking trash to the empty stage, now inviting The Big Show to come out. The referee indicates Goldberg that he is still on the match, and tells him to turn around. Goldberg does so only to walk right into Brock Lesnar. Lesnar picks Goldberg, still in shock, and lifts him over his shoulders. Lesnar grins as he connects the F5 on Goldberg. Brock Lesnar makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Brock Lesnar defeats Goldberg.

JR: And now what are you going to say? You said Randy Couture cost Big Show the match, well, now Big Show cost Goldberg the match.

JBL: What? I didn’t see Big Show come out, did you?

JR: Oh come on, you know it as well as I do what Big Show pulled out here tonight, and I can assure you, Goldberg will not let it go. But on the other hand, you can’t take anything away from Brock Lesnar, because it was a damn perfect match from his side.

Brock Lesnar celebrates in the middle of the ring his victory, staring down at Goldberg, who contorts on the canvas trying to get back to his feet.

We go backstage and we see Randy Orton in a room, alone, ready to speak.

Orton: Tonight is a historic event. How many times you get to see the very same career get ended time after time after time? Rikishi has been humiliated, he has been fired, his legacy has been tarnished forever with undeletable ink. And tonight, I get to do all of that, and more, in that ring.

Crowd boos.

Orton: Rikishi, you have faced many envies of Crushing C, and you have, one way or another, came out victorious. But I’ll tell you something. I am not fighting for Crushing C. In that ring, I fight for myself and only for myself, because the glory I will get when I end your career will be only mine. I lost my chance to be World Champion, you will pay for it. Gold will be on your blood when I take you down.

Randy seems to be getting even more focused.

Orton: Last Monday, I told you, you and I had nothing against each other. Well tonight, it all changes. Tonight you are on my way to victory, and I am not letting somebody interfere on my way to victory ever again.

Camera zooms on Randy.

Orton: So Rikishi, and each and every one of your fans, watch your hero fall in front of your very eyes. But that’s not all, tonight, you will see a brand new beginning of this business start in front of your very eyes.

Orton sadistically grins.

Orton: You will see the baptism of the Age of Orton.

Camera zooms on Orton as we go back to the announcers.

JR: The Age of Orton?

JBL: The Age of Orton, and it all starts right here tonight, with the sacrifice of Rikishi.

JR: We’ll see about that but right now, we will have two men who have fought over glory, and, uhmm, royalty, for months and months, and tonight, they reach Turning Point.

JBL: Everything is legal, everything is permitted, tonight JR, one way or another, between Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy, there must be a winner.

- Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy meet at Uprising in the King of the Ring finals. Match ends in a No Contest when Jeff Hardy nails a swanton bomb out of the stage down below.
- We see Kennedy and Jeff Hardy discuss each other. They then agree to a rematch.
- Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy fight to a draw at BTW Show, when during a Kennedy pinfall, his shoulders were also on the canvas.
- Kennedy and Hardy fight in a BTW Show in a ladder match. Match is deemed a No Contest when Jeff Hardy nails a swanton through a ladder on Mr. Kennedy.
- We see the Kennedy promo talking about how he’s better than Jeff Hardy, says he is sorry Hardy is out injured and explains the rules of a Must be a Winner match.
- We see Hardy’s return six days ago attacking Mr. Kennedy stopping his bashing on him.

“Turn up the Trouble†blasts through the speakers as Mr. Kennedy steps out from the back. Arrogantly he ignores the fans on ringside as he walks down. Kennedy enters the ring and there he taunts to the audience, showing he’s ready to go.

“Loaded†plays to a rock star ovation from the crowd as Jeff Hardy high steps on the stage, followed by pyro coming out. Hardy walks down the ramp then saluting the fans. Hardy slides to the ring and taunts to the crowd climbing to the ropes. The referee rings the bell.

i2j6i8a7ljdykp7y4f73.jpg

Kennedy and Jeff Hardy stare at each other from different sides of the ring. They finally start moving and circling each other, however out of a sudden Jeff Hardy stops, as he starts clapping and chanting his name, trying to get the crowd to cheer his name. Soon the audience rally behind him, and a huge “Hardy†chant is heard throughout the entire arena. Kennedy doesn’t look to amuse, but he then walks toward the middle of the ring and offers Jeff Hardy the hand for him to shake. Hardy looks shocked, however when he goes to shake the hand, Kennedy cheap shots him with kicks him right in the middle section. Kennedy then grabs his opponent and starts planting his opponent with clubs right to the back. He grabs his opponent once again and he delivers for a second time a toe kick right to the middle section. Kennedy follows up planting his opponent with a flurry of straight right hands to the head of his opponent, trying to weaken down his opponent. Mr. Kennedy then sets his opponent down and connects him with a suplex. Mr. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy is able to kick out. Kennedy takes his time looking up to the referee looking for an explanation, however he soon realizes it’s too early in the match, and he goes back to work. He pulls Hardy back to his feet pulling him by the hair, and with Hardy stood up, he just viciously holds in his opponent locking him in a side headlock. The intensity of the hold is reflected on the face of Ken Kennedy. However, Hardy is just as intense and focused on wining the match, and he starts finding the way of the hold eventually. He finally finds it when he starts driving repeatedly his elbow to the middle section of his opponent, until Mr. Kennedy is forced to release the hold. Hardy is free at last and he dashes toward the ring ropes. He then bounces back from them and connects his opponent with a jumping clothesline. They both get to their feet and repeat the choreography, as Jeff Hardy goes to the ropes once again, bounces back, and lands Ken Kennedy with a hard clothesline that knocks him down.

Jeff Hardy doesn’t make the cover. Instead he goes right back to continue his opponent, getting on top of him and he starts landing a series of mounted punches straight to the head of his opponent. Hardy gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd. He steps a little back creating some in between and then waits for his opponent to get back to his feet. Kennedy recovers his standing position, only to then walk in to Jeff Hardy, who plants him with an arm drag. Kennedy gets back to his feet and he goes toward his opponent once again, getting connected for the second time with an arm drag. Kennedy starts making his way back up and the Rainbow Haired Warrior is already waiting for him, as when he gets in front of Hardy, Jeff goes for a front dropkick aiming to the chest of his opponent, however Ken Kennedy catches both legs of his opponent in mid air, avoiding the kick but not stopping the momentum of Jeff Hardy, that goes down spine first to the canvas. Mr. Kennedy opens the compass of his opponent and then just punches him in his gut, just above the belt line. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy kicks out. Kennedy gets back to his feet and grabbing Jeff Hardy by the hair he guides him back to his feet. Kennedy sets him up and he lands Jeff Hardy with an STO. Mr. Kennedy seems to have found the opening he was looking for and goes to the outside of the ring. He walks to the lower part of the ramp, and he then grabs a ladder. Mr. Kennedy takes the ladder and he goes to enter the ring with them, and so he has them in front of his chest. However, from the inside of the ring Jeff Hardy has gotten back to his senses and dashes from the opposite side of the ring toward him, nailing him then with a dropkick that connects on the ladder, that then crashes against the chest of Mr. Kennedy as well, knocking him down on the outside floor. Jeff Hardy takes his time grabbing the top rope, he finally then springboards and goes to connect the mildly incorporated Mr. Kennedy with a pescado, however right on the nick of time Mr. Kennedy is able to get right out of the way, making Jeff Hardy crash and burn down to the outside of the floor. Mr. Kennedy takes his time as he collapses down to his knees then, however he finally then manages to reincorporate getting back to his vertical standing.

Mr. Kennedy walks then toward the ladder thrown down near to him. He picks him up and waits for Jeff Hardy to get back to his feet. Hardy is finally able to get back to his feet, and immediately Mr. Kennedy dashes toward him planting his skull with the ladder. Kennedy stares for a moment to the knocked out Jeff Hardy. Kennedy grabs Hardy and throws him back to the inside of the ring. Kennedy joins him in the inside of the squared circle and makes the cover: 1…2…, Hardy kicks out. Kennedy seems a little angry at Hardy being able to kick out. He gets back to his feet and then grabs Jeff Hardy by the hair, pulling him up as well. Mr. Kennedy stares at Jeff Hardy and watches him trying to maintain his standing position as he fights against the pain in his middle section. Kennedy then just punches him hard on the ribs causing Jeff to scream. Kennedy then grabs him again and sets him up for a suplex. He lifts him and then walks toward the ropes, and drops Hardy gut first on the top rope. Jeff Hardy slides from the top rope to the apron, and turns his back to the ring as he holds his middle section in pain. Kennedy takes notice and he dashes to the ring ropes behind him, then bounces back and goes toward his opponent is, clashing with him and staggering him from the apron through the air and ending with an impact against the guard rail separating the ring area with the fans. Jeff clashes with it almost gut first unfortunately, and resents even more his injury. Kennedy grins and remains in the middle of the ring, however he finally decides on follow his opponent and he foes to the outside of the ring. Kennedy grabs Hardy by the hair and weakens him with straight right hands to the head. Kennedy then kicks him in the gut and then lifts him up in the air, only to drop him then on the apron. Jeff Hardy remains knocked over the apron. Kennedy grabs his legs and fully throws him back to the inside of the ring. Mr. Kennedy then walks around the ring until he reaches the ring steps. He grabs the upper ones and throws them to the inside of the ring sending them over the top rope.

Mr. Kennedy slides back to the inside of the ring. He gets to the floored Jeff Hardy and almost immediately he goes more ruthless, stomping all over Hardy. Kennedy then follows up by grabbing Jeff by the hair and drop him repeatedly face first against the canvas. Kennedy grabs Hardy by the hair one more time and then, still grabbing him by the hair, he places his boot on the head and brings it down, connecting Jeff Hardy with a vicious looking curb stomp. Mr. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Hardy somehow kicks out. Mr. Kennedy immediately reacts and goes crazy on his opponent once again, nailing him back and forth with clubs to the face while being mounted on Hardy. Kennedy looks to his left and remembers about the steel steps. Kennedy grabs Jeff Hardy by the head and guides him back to his feet, he then scoops him and just body slams Jeff Hardy dropping him on the steel steps. Kennedy makes the cover stopping the contortions of pain of Jeff Hardy: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy kicks out once again. Jeff Hardy is still over the steel steps. Kennedy drives his forearm right to the chest punishing Jeff even more. Mr. Kennedy then dashes to the ring ropes behind him. He bounces back then and goes for an elbow drop on Jeff Hardy, however the Rainbow Haired Warrior reacts on the last second and rolls out of the way, getting down of the steps and making Ken Kennedy crash and burn, driving his elbow directly into the unprotected steel hurting himself. Hardy has collapsed to the canvas, however seeing that he could get the upperhand back after this, he gets right back to his feet and even though he seems pretty beat up, he’s able to grab Kennedy, quickly set up and connect him with a release sitout inverted suplex slam right into the steel steps, driving Mr. Kennedy head first into the steps. Hardy cannot take it anymore and he collapses once again to the canvas, being knocked out. Kennedy rolls down of the steps grabbing his face and gut in pain. Jeff Hardy crawls toward the ring ropes trying to get himself back together. He reaches the ropes and he uses them as leverage to get back to his feet, pulling himself up. However, Hardy doesn’t go toward Mr. Kennedy to capitalize on his attack and make the cover.

Instead, Jeff Hardy goes to the outside of the ring. He yells at the timekeeper telling him to get up. The timekeeper does so and Hardy grabs the steel chair he was sitting in. Hardy immediately returns to the ring and he starts taunting at Mr. Kennedy, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Kennedy is already on his knees and on a last struggle Kennedy gets back to his feet, only to get blasted by a powerful chair shot right on the head. Hardy then follows up and nails a chair assisted leg drop, putting his chair below the legs before connecting. Hardy then makes the cover: 1…2…, Kennedy shows his own resilience after kicking out. Hardy remains a while on the canvas resenting his own injuries, however, he then returns to his standing position and he stares at the floored down Ken Kennedy. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and then remains a little thoughtful thinking on what is next to do in his offensive. Jeff Hardy picks his opponent by the hair and guides him back to his feet, kicks him in the gut weakening his opponent and he then throws his opponent toward the corner. Jeff takes impulse, but he then holds his middle section once again in pain. He finally goes toward his opponent and nails him with a clothesline to his cornered opponent, knocking his opponent down. Ken Kennedy remains knocked out, and he is sitting against the turnbuckle. Hardy looks at what has happened and where his opponent is. Jeff Hardy goes toward his opponent, and then he connects him with his rope aided dropkick to the chest of Mr. Kennedy, connecting it completely. Hardy gets back to his feet after connecting the maneuver, then goes back to holding his middle section in pain. The rainbow Haired Warrior finds the opening and he climbs to the top rope, as the crowd roars as he is going for the Swanton Bomb. However, Kennedy begins getting back to his senses, and to a lot of boos from the crowd, he rolls out of the way and far from Hardy, even leaving the ring and remaining on the ring apron. Hardy waits for Kennedy to get back to his feet on the apron, and when Mr. Kennedy does so, Hardy leaps from the top rope and he connects his opponent with a dropkick, that staggers Mr. Kennedy to the outside of the ring. The Rainbow Haired Warrior taunts to the crowd seeing his success, then measures his opponent as Kennedy begins getting back to his feet on the outside of the ring, Kennedy finally returns to his standing position on the outside of the ring.

Hardy sees him and he goes to the apron, then climbs to the top of the rope. He looks down, turns around, and he finally then connects his opponent with a moonsault flying to the outside of the ring and connecting Mr. Kennedy. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and lifts both his arms taunting to the crowd, then screaming and getting the crowd going. He grabs Mr. Kennedy and rolls him back to the inside of the ring. Soon, the Rainbow Haired Warrior follows him and gets back to the inside of the ring. Hardy rolls Kennedy over his back in the middle of the ring and makes the cover: 1…2…, Kennedy gets one shoulder up keeping the match going. Hardy looks a little shocked, but he then lights fire on his eyes and goes to continue his offense, as he gets back to a standing position, goes to the middle of the ring and removes his shirt, throwing it then toward the crowd and to a lucky fan. Hardy starts taunting his opponent for the end of the match. Kennedy gets back to his feet and slowly walks right toward his opponent. Jeff kicks his opponent in the middle section and sets his opponent for the Twist of Fate. He goes for it however right when he is twisting going to connect his opponent, however, Kennedy is able to counter right on time and he pushes his opponent away and toward the corner, however Jeff Hardy takes full advantage from the push Kennedy just gave him and he runs toward the corner, then climbs immediately to the top rope and comes down connecting his opponent with the Whisper in the Wind, landing Mr. Kennedy completely with the maneuver. Jeff Hardy makes the cover: 1…2…, Mr. Kennedy kicks out. Jeff Hardy looks shocked, and looks up to the referee as if pleasing for a change of decision. Jeff Hardy looks clueless. He gets back to his feet and brings his opponent back to his feet. He sets his opponent and then weakens him with kick to the middle section. Hardy then runs toward the ropes behind of him. Jeff Hardy bounces back and he goes to connect Mr. Kennedy with a clothesline.

However, Mr. Kennedy is able to retaliate and he lifts his opponent over his shoulders, then connects his opponent with a running Green Bay Plunge reinjuring the middle section of his opponent. Kennedy remains knocked out on the canvas, but starts crawling toward his opponent. He finally reaches Jeff Hardy and makes the cover: 1…2…, Hardy is somehow able to get one shoulder up. Kennedy looks even more shocked than what Hardy looked before. However, he then goes back to his offense. He picks his opponent up and lays him against the ring ropes. Kennedy takes impulse going to the other side of the ring. He finally storms toward him looking to clothesline him, however Jeff Hardy is able to react first and counter, sending his opponent out of the ring with a back body drop. However, Mr. Kennedy manages to land on the apron instead than on the outside of the ring. Hardy turns around and somehow yet he is able to attack first Ken Kennedy even with the surprise factor on Kennedy’s behalf, as Hardy nails his opponent with a straight right hand. Hardy then dashes to the ring ropes on the other side of the ring and bounces back crossing the squared circle and storming against Kennedy. However, and just like Hardy did a while ago, this time it is Mr. Kennedy the one who is able to counter, as he sidesteps out of the way on the apron letting Jeff Hardy crash and burn in his suicide dive and land hard on the floor on the outside of the ring. Kennedy collapses between the ropes back to the middle of the ring exhausted by the match. Jeff Hardy takes advantage of this to recover, although he does it slightly slow as he is suffering from all the damages he has taken in the match. Jeff seems to have gotten back to his feet and tries to advance into the inside of the ring, however Jeff Hardy collapses once again close to the apron. However, Hardy doesn’t give up and instead he starts looking for something from under the ring .The crowd explodes with cheers as he gets down from the ring a table. Hardy slides the table back to the inside of the ring, and then he tries to return, however immediately Kennedy goes toward him and nails him with a clothesline knocking him down. Kennedy sees the table his opponent just brought up and takes it to the middle of the ring, then starts setting it. Kennedy finally fully sets the table and then he walks toward Jeff Hardy, guiding him back to his feet.

Kennedy looks him dead in the eye and then sets him putting him over his shoulders. He looks at the table going for the Green Bay Plunge through it, however, right when he is going to storm toward the table and drive Hardy through it, Jeff gets right back to his senses and slides out of the grab of Kennedy, and lands over his two feet behind Kennedy. Ken turns around only to get connected by a toe kick to the middle section. Jeff follows up and he sets Kennedy in a powerbomb position. Hardy then turns around turning his back on the table. Hardy locks Kennedy and then, to the awe and pop of the crowd, nails Kennedy with a snap reverse powerbomb driving him through the table. The crowd explodes in reaction. Hardy grabs Kennedy by the arm and drags away from the crumbles of the table. He then taunts to the audience and climbs to the top rope. Hardy looks down to his floored opponent, and then he launches through the air connecting Ken Kennedy with the Swanton Bomb. Hardy makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Jeff Hardy defeats Mr. Kennedy

JR: And young Jeff Hardy just took his game to new heights.

JBL: You have to be kidding me JR! This freak cannot be our King, he can’t!

JR: Sure he is, and he has gone through months of hell to be called so.

Hardy, before the crew members enter the ring with the cape and the crown enter the ring, Jeff goes to the outside of the ring and he picks up the ladder taken out by Ken Kennedy earlier on the match, and throws it back to the inside of the ring. Hardy then sets it in the middle of the ring.

JBL: What the hell is he doing?

The crew members enter the ring and they put the red cape on Hardy, and then they hand him the crown. Hardy dresses up like a king and he starts climbing the ladder. Hardy reaches the top of the ladder and sits on it, taunting. Pyro comes out as Jeff Hardy celebrates on top of the ladder.

JR: And finally, Jeff Hardy has reached the top of his proverbial ladder.

JBL: I sure don’t like him, but what a win, what a win for Jeff Hardy!

We go backstage and we see Crushing C in his office handling some papers. Out of a sudden, The Big Show steps into room.

Show: Looking for me?

Crushing C: Big Show, just the man I wanted to see. I have sent people to look for you all over the place, where have you been? I said urgently in my office.

Show: What do you want?

Crushing C: Well Show you see, I saw what you did to Goldberg’s guest…, to BTW’s guest here tonight, and, even though I can totally understand where you were coming from, I gotta tell you, I am here to run the best of business, and letting my talent try to choke my guests and celebrity world wide known personalities.

Show: What’s your point?

Crushing C: I’m sorry I have to do this but, Big Show, tomorrow night on BTW Nitro, you will have to, and I have already summoned Randy Couture for tomorrow, you will have to give Randy Couture a public apology.

Crowd cheers on the back.

Show: CC, you say you run good business. Look me in the eyes and tell me you are serious with this.

Crushing C: Like I said, I am sorry, but I am serious about this. God knows we don’t need bad publicity. So you will apologize to Randy Couture tomorrow night. Oh, and Big Show, I almost forgot. Randy Couture will not be there by himself. Bill Goldberg will also be there.

Crowd explodes.

Show: You must be the dumbest general manager in history. You want to put a seven foot, five hundred pound monster in the same ring with the man who cheap shot him and the bastard who is bringing his “friends†into events and, you want the giant to apologize? I’ll tell you what you will get Crushing C, you will get two piled up carcasses in the middle of the ring and an angry giant standing in top of them.

Crushing C: In that case Show, you leave me no choice. If you don’t apologize to Mr. Couture tomorrow night, you will be effectively fined and suspended from Born to Wrestle. Now, if you’d excuse me, this event still continues and I have a lot of things to do so, there’s the door, so if you will…

Big Show stares a hole at Crushing C. He then turns around and leaves the room.

JBL: You have got to be kidding me! Apologize? Why in the hell was Couture even here tonight!

JR: I’ll tell you something, it will be quite entertaining to watch The Big Show with his tail between his legs apologize to Mr. Couture, and let’s not forget the wild card, Goldberg.

JBL: And then what, business will pick up. Oh come on JR!

JR: But now, he said he is not working for Crushing C, but it damn sure looks like it. Randy Orton battles Rikishi.

JBL: I don’t know how the hell Rikishi defeated Randy Orton at BTW Nitro’s debut show two weeks ago, but thunder will not strike twice. Midnight strikes tonight JR!

JR: Let’s take you back at the contract signing between this two, last BTW Nitro.

Orton: But I guarantee you, what you just signed here, wasn’t the contract for a one on one match. You just signed your own death warrant, you just signed your way to death because Rikishi, that is what is expecting you this Sunday.

Rikishi: Yeah, uhmm, strong words there Randy. I guess now this is the part in which you jump me and attack me out of nowhere trying to weaken me for our match.

Orton: I could very well do that, but Randy, you said it two weeks ago: we have no real reason to be fighting. I have no reason to attack you right here, right now. However, I promise you, that on Sunday, it will be a different story, because every punch I give to you, will be a message sent to each and every champion in the back, every RKO will be warning lighting for the rest of the roster, and with every kick to the head, well, I’ll only need one to end your career.

Crowd heavily boos.

Rikishi: Fair enough Randy. I see that you will be given it your all at Sunday. But I will promise you something. I will too. I will leave every drop of sweat, of blood, in this ring, just to beat you, and I guarantee you, I will.

Rikishi gets up and he stares at Randy Orton. Orton also gets up. Rikishi extends his right arm to Randy, expecting a hand shaking. Randy looks down and stares at the hand. The crowd starts booing out of a sudden. The camera widens the shot and we can see that Mark Henry and Umaga running down the ramp. Rikishi is distracted by Randy Orton and he gets jumped from behind by both behemoths.

Crushing C: You see Rikishi, Randy Orton said he didn’t have a reason to attack you. But he damn sure wasn’t talking about me. So how about you say hi to my, uhmm, back up plan.

Mark Henry and Umaga start stomping and beating on Rikishi. Randy Orton sees all what is happening, however he does nothing and gets out of the ring.

JR: Why is Randy Orton walking away? Why doesn’t he do something?

JBL: He isn’t Rikishi’s damn friend. He’s his opponent, and he will face him just 6 days from now.

Mark Henry and Umaga take turns on beating Rikishi. Umaga sets him and he nails him with the Samoan Bulldozer. Henry dashes to the ring ropes and he connects Rikishi with the World Strongest Splash. Crushing C then commands them to do something. Henry grabs Rikishi and he sets him over the table. Umaga climbs to the top rope. Crushing C motions him to come down. Umaga finally flies through the air and splashes Rikishi through the table. Henry and Umaga stare at the floored and immobile Rikishi.

Orton: See you on Sunday Rikishi.

Randy Orton turns around and walks to the back.

“Voices†plays to a lot of boos from the crowd now as Randy Orton makes his way out. He has a maniacal look on his face as he makes his way down the ramp. Orton looks ready to go as he enters the ring and climbs to all corners taunting to the crowd making his classic “Destiny†taunt.

“Samoan Coolness†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Rikishi makes his way out. He has a huge grin on his face as he makes his way down the ramp. He enters the ring and stares at Randy Orton as the referee rings the bell.

ps4qsvpa5nlr14gors81.jpg

Randy Orton and Rikishi stare at each other. They then start circling each other around the canvas slowly, continuing to stare one another. Rikishi stops out of the sudden though and walks toward the Legend Killer and he extends him his right arm, looking for Randy Orton to shake it. Rikishi still believes there’s some good in Randy Orton. Orton stares back at Rikishi. He walks closer and closer toward the samoan, then he looks down to the hand of Rikishi extended toward him. Randy Orton finally snaps, and instead of shaking the hands of his opponent, Orton nails him with an uppercut hurling Rikishi away. Randy then unfolds a series of straight right hands to the humanity of his opponent. The referee steps in and he grabs Randy Orton away, creating some separation in between both opponents. Randy Orton is not to be stopped however and he shoves the referee away and goes right back toward Rikishi, and he starts nailing him again with big straight right hands to the head that stagger him back toward the corner. The Legend Killer continues attacking Rikishi now cornered, nailing him with a flurry of European Uppercuts mixed with big straight right hands. Orton grabs Rikishi by the arm and Irish Whips him to the opposite side of the ring to the ring ropes. The samoan is going to bounce back, however Randy Orton rushes in and he leaps way too early looking for a dropkick, but Rikishi is able to hold on the ring ropes not bouncing back and making Randy Orton fail his kick crash and burning falling to the canvas. Rikishi then storms toward him and squashes Randy Orton with a Running Senton right to the chest cavity of Randy Orton. The crowd cheers as Rikishi, staying on the same position, makes a cover on his opponent: 1….2…, the Legend Killer kicks out keeping the match going. Rikishi wants to win this match nonetheless and with his entire body sitting over Orton, he hooks one leg again: 1…2…., Orton somehow kicks out again keeping the match going.

Rikishi wastes no time after the last failed pinfall attempt and he gets right back to his feet. He grabs Randy Orton by the head and guides him back to his feet as well. Rikishi measures him and he nails him with a big straight right hand. Rikishi measures him as well and he nails him with a second big straight right hand that makes Orton bend in pain holding his head staggering back a few steps. However, the Legend Killer is able to answer back, as he throws a punch of his own to the head of his opponent. Randy follows up and he nails his opponent with a toe kick to the middle section of the samoan. Orton delivers another right punch directed to the skull of Rikishi. Randy grabs Rikishi and he starts setting him up for a suplex. However, when he tries to lift Rikishi, either the samoan blocks or Rikishi’s weight is too much to pick up because Randy Orton can’t lift Rikishi. Instead, his opponent picks Randy Orton up and carries him with power toward the corner, crashing Randy’s spine first against the turnbuckle. Rikishi there continues his offense by repeatedly driving his shoulder to the middle section of his opponent, tackling Orton over and over and over again. Rikishi creates distance between him and his cornered opponent stepping backwards. Randy Orton staggers back from the corner walking right into Rikishi, who catches him back body dropping him down to the canvas. Rikishi makes the cover: 1….2…, Randy kicks out. Rikishi gets back to his feet and dashes to the ring ropes behind of him. He bounces back and nails Randy Orton with a leg drop that lands hard against the humanity of the Legend Killer. The crowd pops as Rikishi makes the cover on an immobile Randy Orton: 1….2…., the Legend Killer is somehow able to extend his right arm and grab the bottom rope, forcing the referee to stop the count and Rikishi to break his pinfall attempt. Rikishi gets back to his feet and he walks toward the opposite corner, where he taunts to the crowd and waits for Randy Orton to get back to his senses.

Randy Orton finally gets back to his feet, however he has his back turned to Rikishi. The Legend Killer turns around, and immediately Rikishi dashes toward him looking to nail him with a Big Boot directed to the jaw, however, Randy Orton sees it coming and he sidesteps making his opponent crash and burn, letting Rikishi pass by failing the maneuver. Rikishi stops his dashing and he turns around, then runs back toward his opponent, but Randy Orton attacks him first and receives him with a toe kick to the middle section, then he delivers a DDT driving Rikishi head first to the canvas. Randy Orton makes the cover: 1….2…, Rikishi is able to kick out. Randy Orton looks up with his eyes revealing some frustration about the match not being yet over. Orton grabs the head of Rikishi and he locks his opponent in a Reverse Chinlock. Randy applies all his strength to the maneuver trying to force his opponent to tap out…or tap out. Instead, and much to the frustration of the Legend Killer, Rikishi starts getting back to his senses and he starts recovering his standing position, with Orton still grabbing tight his head and trying to block his air supply. The samoan digs deep and he manages to lift his opponent up in the air, and then try to drop him with a sideslam, however Randy Orton, not releasing his opponent, reverses the maneuver into a headlock snapmare takeover, and keeps Rikishi on the mat with his Chinlock still applied. Randy then, in a smart move, and using his leverage advantage, puts one knee on the canvas while applying his maneuver. Rikishi now is in despair, trying to find his way out of the maneuver. He moves his arms up in the air looking for a way out before he’s blacked out thanks to his oxygen being cut off by Randy Orton. Rikishi manages to lure one arm in between the legs of Orton, and securing his other arm behind the neck of Orton, he goes to perform his coming back attack, as he uses his power advantage in the match, as he stands up and thanks to the position he had set his hands in, he has Randy Orton secured over his shoulders in a Torture Wrack position.

Rikishi keeps his opponent in that position punishing the back of his opponent, however, when he is about to drop down to his knees completing the punishment, Randy Orton is able to slide down of the hold and shoulders of Rikishi and get back to his standing position on the canvas. Randy quickly dashes to the ring ropes behind of him and bounces back connecting Rikishi with a tackle right to the leg of the samoan, bringing him down to the canvas. Orton takes a while getting himself together but he finally gets back to his standing position once again. He walks toward his opponent and starts putting the boots on him, stomping all over him, walking around Rikishi like a deadly scorpion, stomping on every limb, on every exposed body part of Rikishi. Orton then kicks the arm of Rikishi close to his body taking it out of the way. Orton grins a little and he leaps, landing right on Rikishi connecting a jumping knee drop right to the sternum. However, Randy Orton is not yet over, and instead, he seems to lose it, as he repeatedly starts dropping his knees on the humanity of his opponent, punishing and punishing his opponent with more and more double knee drops. Randy Orton grins as he notices a practically knocked out Rikishi. A light seems to have lightened on the face of the Legend Killer. Orton, methodically, starts walking backwards, measuring Rikishi, who’s now trying to get back to his feet close to the ring ropes. The crowd finally understands what Randy Orton will be going for: The Punt Kick. Randy waits patiently for Rikishi to get on the correct position. Finally, the samoan gets over his hands and knees, and immediately, Randy Orton dashes toward him probably going for the kick, however, Rikishi quickly gets back to his senses getting back to his feet and back body dropping the running Randy Orton down to the outside of the ring. However, Orton manages to not fell to the outside of the ring as he lands standing on the ring apron. Rikishi turns around and he gets guillotined to the top rope. Rikishi staggers back with violence.

Randy Orton climbs right back to the apron, staring at Rikishi with a sadistic grin on his face. Orton walks to the corner from the outside and climbs to the top rope, where he waits for the samoan to get back to his senses. Rikishi starts getting back to his senses. He turns around and immediately Randy Orton leaps from the top looking to hit a crossbody plancha, however Rikishi is able to use his power by catch him in mid air. Rikishi arranges his opponent putting him in position and then he connects Randy Orton with a Fall-Away slam. Rikishi walks toward him and he makes the cover: 1…2…., Randy Orton gets one shoulder up keeping the match going. Rikishi seems a little frustrated; however, he still has his goal in target. Rikishi grabs Randy Orton by the arm and he drags him close to a corner. Rikishi lifts both his arms taunting to the crowd, getting a big amount of cheers form the audience. Rikishi then, with his back turned to the inside of the ring, starts making his way to the second rope. He then starts jumping a little over the rope testing its support. Rikishi finally goes for it as he drops from the ropes looking to connect Randy Orton with a Banzai Drop, however, right on time to avoid any contact, Randy Orton is able to get out of the way making Rikishi hurt himself landing sat on the canvas hard. Orton immediately slides away and he starts taunting for the RKO. Rikishi is still sitting on the canvas but he starts making slowly his way back to his feet, death waiting for him behind. Randy Orton slowly is incorporating, following the same movements of the samoan and looking for the RKO. Rikishi finally turns around and immediately the Legend Killer leaps going for the RKO, which gets connected. Orton takes his time before his is finally able to crawl toward his opponent and make the cover: 1…2…, Rikishi somehow kicks out!

Orton gets right back to his feet going berserk. He argues with the referee about the count, however he doesn’t get an answer. Orton immediately goes the outside of the ring and he grabs a steel chair. Orton returns to the inside of the ring with the chair in hand. The referee immediately rings the bell.

Result: Rikishi wins by DQ.

JBL: Oh come on ref, Randy didn’t use the chair!

JR: But we all know that no good son of a bitch was going to. Damn Randy Orton, he can’t get the win so he resorts to thinks like this.

Rikishi slowly makes his way back to his feet, walking right into a steel chair shot by Randy Orton. However, the Legend Killer is not over. He grabs Rikishi by the head and slowly he guides him back to his feet. Orton sets him up in a one arm headlock only to connect him with another RKO. The referee tries to step in and take Randy Orton out of the ring.

JR: Well done ref, take him out of the ring.

Rikishi shows his fighting spirit, as he starts moving and getting up to his knees and forearms, but with a knocked out look on his face. Orton in matter of seconds shoves the referee away and storms toward Rikishi, nailing him with the punt kick right into the head turning out Rikishi’s lights.

JR: No, No! Come on!

JBL: Nighty night prince. The few brain cells left in Rikishi just got kicked away.

Orton asks for a microphone on the outside of the ring, as the referee forces him finally to leave the ring.

Orton: Rikishi…welcome back to BTW.

Orton drops the microphone and walks up the ramp. Immediately coming from the back and passing right next to Orton, EMTs and doctors rush down into the ring, to take attention of the now injured Rikishi.

JBL: Finally, finally!

JR: Come on, you can’t tell me you are happy with what just happened, Rikishi has to have a concussion right now.

JBL: Hey, like you say, let’s look at the bright side, technically he did get the W tonight.

JR: I can’t believe you, I really can’t believe you. But it’s time to change gears, because next is our main event, for the BTW World Heavyweight Championship.

JBL: Lights on bright, it doesn’t get no bigger than this, streak vs title. Bob Sapp is undefeated since his debut in BTW, and tonight, he might get the win one by defeating The Game Triple H.

- We see Bob Sapp defeating Brock Lesnar and Goldberg at Starrcade to become the new Number One Contender.
- We see Paul Heyman praising Bob Sapp in the Video and Photo showing in honor of Sapp.
- We see Bob Sapp destroying Rob Van Dam after making an open challenge to any former World Champion
- We witness the other half of the Video and Photo, in which Triple H walks in and he humiliates Bob Sap showing his own set of photos, showing Bob Sapp in humiliating fashion.
- We see Heyman and Bob Sapp talking backstage about how Sapp will get respect out of The Game
- We witness how Triple H and Bob Sapp worked as a team 6 days ago, only to then, after the match, Bob Sapp picked up Triple H and nailed him with a Sapp Bomb leaving him knocked out.

“Get Back†plays to a big amount of boos from the audience as Bob Sapp, being accompanied by his manager Paul Heyman. Both men walk down the ramp ignoring the overwhelming crowd response.

JR: There’s one part of the equation, the streak.

JBL: We are missing the champion.

“The Game†plays to boos from the audience, although now with some cheers, as Triple H steps into the stage, with the BTW World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. Triple H walks down the ramp and when he reaches the ring he performs the GameFountain. He then enters the ring and climbs to the corners, where he taunts to the crowd. Triple H finally settles in the middle of the ring and stares at Sapp. The referee rings the bell.

f4251zdi82b8jbtzp3n.jpg

Triple H and Bob Sapp stare at each other from opposite sides of the ring. Paul Heyman starts slapping the canvas trying to pump up Bob Sapp. The two opponents finally start circling each other, looking for a spot to attack one another. Triple H rushes in and storms toward his opponent, immediately going for a go behind trying to chain wrestle the big man. However, Sapp uses his power to keep Triple H from fully locking him in. Instead, Sapp secures Triple H by his arm, and then brings him in front of him. Bob then pulls Triple H closer to him only to get connected by a short arm clothesline. Sapp makes the cover looking for a quick win: 1…, Triple H quickly kicks out. Sapp goes immediately back to work. He grabs Triple H by the arm once again and he guides him back to his feet, once he is on his vertical standing, Sapp nails him with the second short arm clothesline. Bob Sapp makes the cover again: 1…2…, Triple kicks yet again, keeping the match going and his championship reign going. Bob looks quickly back to Paul Heyman, but it is just for a fraction of seconds and he goes back to work on his opponent. Bob Sapp guides Triple H back to his standing position this time pulling him by the hair. Bob continues to show that he wants to end the match early as he grabs The Game by the arm again and pulls him toward him, connecting him with a short arm spinebuster, drilling the World Champion spine first right to the canvas. Bob gets back to his feet and lifts both his arms taunting to the crowd. Early in the match he finds the spot he was looking for and he walks toward the corner, where he climbs then to the top rope. There, he wastes even more time taunting to the crowd, causing them to boo the hell out of him. Sapp then looks down, measuring Triple H to fly through the air and connect the Sapp Splash, however quickly, and snapping back to his senses, Triple H gets back to his feet and dashes toward the corner, where he stops the attack of Bob Sapp with a straight right hand that keeps him on the corner. Triple H continues driving his fist to the facial features of his opponent. Triple H then secures Bob Sapp and sets him up for a superplex. He goes for it trying to get Sapp on the ride, however Bob Sapp blocks the attempt keeping his boot behind the ring ropes.

Triple H goes for it again, but yet again Bob Sapp blocks, only that this time he nails offense of his own as well, as he answers back with straight right hands to the head of The Game. He then shows that he has the power advantage in this contest as he shoves Triple H away, throwing him down of the top rope and down hard against the canvas using just his right hand. Triple H rolls and gets right back to his feet on the canvas, however Bob Sapp flies through the air and connects The Game with a flying clothesline that connects perfectly the BTW World Heavyweight Champion. Sapp makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H kicks out. Bob Sapp grabs Triple H by the head and guides him back to his feet. He then lifts him up and goes to lock Triple H in a Bearhug, however Triple H is able to fight back before it actually happens as he drives his elbow right to the face of his opponent, finally forcing Bob Sapp to release him. Triple, now free from the grasp of his opponent, dashes to the ring ropes behind of him. The Game bounces back toward Bob Sapp, only to get connected by a big boot of Bob Sapp, who reacted first. Sapp makes the cover putting his forearm on the face of his opponent: 1…2…, Triple H is able to kick out. Sapp is getting frustrated; however, he gets back to his feet going to continue the match. Sapp puts the boots on his opponent, stomping all over him. Sapp stops only follow up with a big elbow drop right to the chest of his opponent. Bob gets back to his feet and drills then again Triple H with yet another elbow drop. Bob walks toward the corner and once again he climbs to the top rope, where he waits for his opponent to get back to his feet. The BTW World Champion starts getting back to his senses, slowly recovering his standing position. Triple H finally gets back to his feet and turns around getting in front of the corner where Bob Sapp is waiting for him. Immediately the challenger leaps from the top rope and nails Triple H with a very impressive flying front dropkick, that connects perfectly on the chest of his opponent. Bob Sapp goes toward his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H is able to kick out.

However, Bob Sapp doesn’t waste his time arguing with the referee or crying over the spilled milk. He looks around the arena with a grin on his face and he announces the end of the match. Sapp picks up Triple H pulling him by the hair and he guides him back to his feet, then with the same ease, Sapp sets Triple H up for his Sapp Bomb. Bob is about to go for it, however Triple H reacts and get out of his precarious situation by countering with a club to the leg making Bob Sapp collapse down to his knees. Triple H immediately dashes to ring ropes behind him and he bounces back connecting Bob Sapp with a tackle right to the same leg bringing Bob Sapp fully down to the canvas. However, Triple H is not through yet with targeting the leg of his behemoth like opponent. The Game grabs Bob Sapp and brings him back to his feet, then sets him and up and connects Sapp with an inverted atomic drop, then, without releasing the leg of his opponent, and with Bob Sapp back flat over the canvas, Triple H spins over the left leg of his opponent and effectively locks in the Figure Four Leglock. The crowd gives a mixed reaction the maneuver, however feelings sunk in and the crowd starts with a “Woo†chant. Triple H applies all what he has to the maneuver, trying force Bob Sapp into submission. However, both men are close to the ring ropes, thereby close to the apron and the outside of the ring, which allows Paul Heyman to interfere in the match, as he crusts his fingernails right into the eyes of Triple H, forcing The Game to release the Figure Four leglock and saving the match for his undefeated client Bob Sapp. The referee immediately goes to verbally ground and warn Paul Heyman about a possible disqualification is he does the same again. Bob Sapp takes his time to get back to his feet, but he finally does so and walks right into Triple H, who receives him with a big straight right hand to the head of his challenger. Bob Sapp answers back with a big punch of his own that makes Triple H stagger back.

Triple H goes right back toward Sapp and nails him with a straight right hand. Sapp answers back as well with a punch of his own continuing the punch fest. Triple H answers back with a toe kick to the middle section and he sets Bob Sapp in the Pedigree position. Triple H goes to connect it however on the last minute Bob Sapp counters the Pedigree getting out of the position twisting the arm of Triple H. He then hooks his opponent in and scoops him back a modified T-Bone Suplex. Triple H lands over his back but he gets right back to his feet and dashes toward Bob Sapp, who receives him with a hard clothesline that knocks him down to the canvas. Bob picks The Game back to his feet and he throws him toward the ring ropes. Triple H bounces back going toward Bob, who connects him with a lariat that knocks him down. Sapp makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H kicks out. Bob Sapp gets right back to his feet and he quickly decides on what to do next. He grabs The Game by the hair and pulls him right back to his feet once again. Bob Irish Whips Triple H to the ring ropes, and when Hunter bounces back Sapp goes for another lariat, however this time Triple H is able to duck this attempt making his opponent fail. Sapp turns around following his failed attack, getting kicked in the middle section and DDTed down to the canvas. Triple H remains knocked down on the canvas next to Bob Sapp for a while. He crawls toward his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…., Sapp snaps right back to his senses out of nowhere, seeming to be completely recovered and reenergized, taking advantage of the position Triple H took when making the cover and locking the champion in a sleeper hold. The tide shift is evident as Bob Sapp incorporates getting over his knees and having Triple H secured on his arms cutting his oxygen supply with the powerfully applied sleeperhold. The crowd mostly reacts with a big wave of boos, however, a small chant of “Triple H, Triple H!, slowly starts to appear on the fans, trying to get Triple H to recover and fight out of the maneuver.

The chant seems to have motivated Triple H, as he starts getting back to his senses. Paul Heyman tries to counter the crowd reaction as he screams at Bob Sapp, railing behind him and telling him to apply more power to the maneuver. However, adrenaline is rushing through the veins of Triple H, and he is fighting back, trying to reincorporate. Bob Sapp cannot stop this rise up and soon the World Champion has gotten fully back to his feet, although still inside the sleeperhold applied by the champion. However Triple H manages to find his way out driving repeatedly his elbow to the middle section of his opponent, until he forces his challenger to let him go. Immediately Triple H dashes to the ring ropes behind him and nails him with a hard falling clothesline bringing Bob Sapp down to the canvas. Triple H gets back to his feet and walks toward the corner, where he lays his weight against the turnbuckle. He runs then toward Bob Sapp, who is knocked down in the middle of the squared circle, and nails him with a jumping knee drop landing right into the face of Bob Sapp, shades of Harley Race. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, Bob kicks out keeping his championship dreams alive. Paul Heyman feels that the match is getting away from the grasp of his manager and he climbs to the apron, trying to get closer into the action and maybe cause a distraction. The referee immediately goes toward him and tells him to get down of the apron. Triple H gets back to his feet and he walks toward the apron. The referee tries to keep him away from Heyman, however Triple H continues walking toward him. The Game finally reaches Heyman and he, merciless, knocks him down of the apron with a straight right hand. Triple H turns around going to continue the match, however he finds Bob Sapp back to his feet. Sapp takes advantage of the surprise factor and nails him with a forearm smash, then sets him in position and gets him up for the ride, going for the Sapp Bomb. Sapp lifts Triple H up and he is about to drop him down to the canvas, however Triple H avoids the maneuver sliding frontwards out of the maneuver and landing over his two feet, behind of the behemoth challenger, Bob Sapp. Triple H wastes no time and he grabs Sapp, bringing him down with a neckbreaker.

Triple H feels everything going on his favor and gets back to his feet, taunting to the audience and announcing the end of the match. Bob Sapp slowly gets back to his feet. He gets fully back to his feet only to walk right into Triple H, who kicks him in the middle section, sets him up and connects the Pedigree. Triple remains on his knees taking a deep breath, exhausted from the effort of the match. He then makes the cover: 1…2…, Sapp kicks out! Triple H gets back to his feet completely out of himself. He argues with the referee about a slow count and how the match should be done by now. However, he gives up on the argument and starts taunting again for the Pedigree. He gets tired of waiting for Sapp to get back to his feet and he walks toward him, guiding him back to his feet. However, Sapp gets back to his senses and fights back, lifting Triple H over his shoulders out of nowhere. Bob Sapp gets back to his standing position carrying The Game over his shoulders. Sapp goes to the middle of the ring and then he drops Triple H connecting a Flapjack. Heyman tries to get back to his feet meanwhile on the outside of the ring. Bob Sapp gets back to his feet and he announces the end of a match, with a grin on his face. He walks toward the corner and climbs to the top rope. Sapp looks down at the floored Triple H, and he finally flies through the air, looking to connect the Sapp Splash. However, right when he is about to connect The Game, Triple H rolls out of the way making Bob Sapp crash and burn failing the maneuver and hurting himself. Triple struggles to get back to his feet but he knows this is his opportunity. Sapp shows his own monster like resilience as he starts recovering after failing his maneuver. Triple H advances toward him, sets him in position and taking advantage of Bob Sapp’s own mistake, nails him with the second Pedigree of the match. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Triple H defeats Bob Sapp.

JR: There you have it, there you have your answer ladies and gentlemen. It wasn’t to be the streak, but in the end it was the champion.

JBL: I can’t, I can’t believe it! The streak is over?

JR: Savvy veteran Triple H is, and he showed that tonight. Sapp failed his Splash, Triple H takes advantage of the opportunity and nails his opponent with a second Pedigree.

JBL: And you know what this means JR? Triple H will be stepping into the biggest stage of them all, as our World Heavyweight Championship.

JR: My God what a night!

Scene fades to the back with Triple H on his knees in the middle of the ring celebrating his victory, with the BTW World Heavyweight Championship safe over his shoulder.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Jeff Hardy Promo-Really hypes up the KOTR finals take 4 and really explains that Jeff Hardy's increasing risks have prolonged the finals

Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar-This was a fight, pure and simple. Way better than their Mania XX encounter. Lots of false finishes and back and forth action.

Randy Orton Promo-Probably the best promo of the show. It seems like Orton is getting back his win at all cost sadistic side.

Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy (KENNEDY!)-This one was right up there with Punk vs. Edge. Excellent match, both competitors took it to another level for this one. I would have loved the match no matter who won.

Crushing C and Big Show-It looks like the build to Show vs. Goldberg or Couture is on. I expect something will happen during the apology.

Randy Orton vs. Rikishi-I said earlier the sadistic side of Randy Orton was starting to return and I was right. The match itself was very good with Randy Orton trying everything and Rikishi kicking out until Orton finally snaps and uses the chair and gets disqualified. I agree with the finish decision because it allows Rikishi to win without diminishing Randy Orton after he announces the Age of Orton, plus it gets Orton's sadistic side over.

Triple H vs. Bob Sapp-I expected Triple H to use the experience edge to try to outsmart and frustrate Sapp. I like how Sapp tried to end the match early by punishing Triple H with power moves. Overall a very solid main event match. Sapp looked unstoppable and good decision having it take more than one pedigree so Sapp doesn't look too weak.

Final Thought-If this is how good Turning Point is WrestleBowl will be epicness personified. Solid matches throughout. Promos were ok, Orton's was awesome, but in my opinion promos should be an afterthought as far as payperviews are concerned. The matches are the spotlight and rightfully so. Excellent show as usual.

The Leviathan

Hardy Promo: A great promo for Hardy and it really made him some hype for his match, I have a feeling he'll win tonight.

Goldberg vs. Lesnar: A great powerhouse match right here with so many false finishes. The ending is surprising by letting Show interfere without showing up. I'll predict there will be a Show and Lesnar vs. Goldberg and Couture at Wrestlebowl!

Orton Promo: Oh! Rikishi will be DEAD!

Mr. Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy: This match really excites me, the two have a great chemistry in the ring and having Jeff do some high spots made the match more exciting. I wanna see the ending part of the match by having Jeff climb up the top turnbuckle and celebrate his victory with a cape and crown.

Crushing C/Big Show: This adds my expectation to see a Show/Lesnar vs. Goldberg/Couture at Wrestlebowl.

Orton/Rikishi: The ending throws some hint that the feud between the two will continue at Wrestlebowl and I have a feeling that Rikishi will end this feud as the winner but that's a feel and I still want to see Orton win this thing.

Triple H vs. Bob Sapp: Sapp is truly a monster here and we all know The Game can overcome any monsters on his way. A not so big win for the Game imo but having him in the Wrestlebowl Main Event will def. be a great thing.

Additional Feedbacks: A great PPV right here to start the Road towards Wrestlebowl. I am wondering what will happen next to Rikishi and Bob Sapp and who will be HHH's new no. 1 contender, Jeff maybe? :shifty:. I am also getting interested with what is happening with Goldberg/Lesnar/Couture/Show. You're next show will definitely be good as we see the aftermath of Turning Point.

LKO

Intro- good intro

Tag Match - Decent Match good length little too much time for these guys tho.But ur a good writer so it was done well.

Goldberg promo - decent hype for match with lesnar. couture equal sapp v2???

Taker/Burke - good match i wondered how u would write burke strong enough to contend with taker. good match and even with the L i see burke going on to bigger and better things.

Punk/Edge - best match so far. maybe cuz im a edge/cm punk mark but good written match and it could of went either way.

MONSTER's BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Jericho/Show - another match where the smaller man was written perfectly in a downhill battle against a bigger dominant star good win Y2J. Another MMA guy makes his way into BTW

Sapp Promo - good hype

Way better promo for jeff than anything he could do in real life

Couture screws Show...Show screws Goldberg...dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cool Orton promo darker than mark henry

great match between kennedy and hardy. i loved the build up and how it took forever for the winner to be crowned. awesome.

cool way to keep the couture/goldberg/show thing going. a public apology thats realistic writing. would of been better if it was the heel who had to be apologized too.

orton /rikishi cool even tho im not high on Rikishi never liked him. Good way of putting over Orton tho. colder than panda ass he be

really thought Sapp had that one. all that build let him beat everybody and then lose to HHH. so i guess that makes HHH the best in the biz for real.

overall good show.cant wait for wrestlebowl.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

RVD and Sabu vs Test & Albert: I guess it's the right choice as an opener. The match was kinda ... meh. I didn't feel like you did enough to make Sabu and RVD look credible as challengers coming in, so their loss was expected throughout. The finish was pretty cool and sudden, but like I said, it was an expected result. I don't see why you would continue this feud, it's not like RVD and Sabu deserve a rematch.

Goldberg/Randy Coutoure promo: Meh. It didn't feel to good for Goldberg. At least you went about introducing Coutoure, but it still felt too 'buddy buddy' for Goldberg's character.

Undertaker vs Elijah Burke: You know when a blind man can see the result of a match coming? Um .... yeah lol. IDK why you suddenly decided to do this with Burke, and whether it was filler or not. But I definitely think he should have had at least some type of build up to the feud. It kinda would have contradicted why he attacked Taker, but it would have been better than sticking someone who is virtually a jobber out there with a top guy who never loses. Anyway, the match was pretty good, but yeah, couldn't get into it.

Edge vs CM Punk: It was a great match, no doubt about it. I'm sure you'll take these two to WrestleBowl, because I see nothing else for them to do. I thought that you'd have Punk win, pissing Edge off, and tying them at one apiece. I'm not sure how this approach goes, unless it sees Punk getting the break through win at WrestleBowl. Good match, nice action, lots of near falls, and a big finish with the Spear off the top.

Crushing C/AJ Styles promo: Monster's Ball eh? Sounds interesting. I'm guessing AJ will face a jobber.

Big Show vs Chris Jericho: Interesting matchup here, one of the better built on the show, as coming in, it wasn't obvious who would win at all. I'm not a real big fan of Big Show matches, although I think you did a good job at keeping me interested. The Coutoure interference seems a bit random, although earlier you had them talk about how he may find someone he doesn't like. Let's see how it goes from here. Jericho vs Christian should be epic.

Bob Sapp/Paul Heyman promo: He's pumped! Too bad he has no chance, as I can't see him main eventing WrestleBowl.

Jeff Hardy promo: In character, as it was kinda just normal Jeff, not showing much personality, lol.

Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar: Mainly just power moves, which we have seen a few times from these two. It was an alright match, and Lesnar needed the win. The finish was alright, as you sold Goldberg and Coutoure up as friends, so Show would want to get to Goldberg. Hopefully you bring Lesnar up to face Triple H now.

Randy Orton promo: The heel side of Randy is much, much more interesting, so I'm glad to see the full blown turn here. Hopefully, you keep this going with him destroying Rikishi tonight.

Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy: I didn't know what you meant by there must be a winner, and it turns out it meant No DQ, which was meh, considering they had already had a Hardcore Match. Anyway, the match was alright, and it seemed to flow pretty well throughout. The table spot near the end was kinda unexpected because I really thought we'd see Jeff go for a Swantom and crash and burn. Good match, glad to see King Jeffrey.

Crushing C/Big Show promo: Pretty good promo, I look forard to seeing this apology. I guess we'll be seeing a tag team match at WrestleBowl. Unsure who Show's partner could be.

Randy Orton vs Rikishi: Hmm, interesting build up coming into this one. Orton going all out heel is nothing short of awesome, because he is one of the best heels in the business, IMO. The match was lengthier than I expected, as you had Rikishi in there, although you have proven in the past that you can write good, long matches with him. I have no idea how you do it, as I know I can't. Kudos. The match was great storyline wise, as Orton snapping and killing Kish sets up a big match at WrestleBowl, while making him uber heel. Good work.

Bob Sapp vs Triple H: Meh, I could never see Sapp winning the title tbh, and I know you like Triple H, so it was quite clear that coming into Turning Point, he would be going into WrestleBowl as Champion. The match was nice and long, and the were some good nearfalls, which is quite the norm for your big matches. The finish was alright, althougn no great surprising counter. A simple dodge, then another Pedigree. Decenr main event, but not best match of the night still.

AC: WrestleBowl is looking pretty damn good, as everything is heading up to it well. It's obvious you know where you're going with your feuds. Nice to see some celebrity involvement (Coutoure) for your biggest event coming up too.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWTurningPointcopy.png

Post-Event Interview

We see CM Punk standing next to Jeremy Borash

Borash: Standing next to me, a man who arguably stole the show once again just like at Starrcade, CM Punk!

Punk: Pleasure to be here.

Borash: Punk, once again, just like a month ago, you took Edge to the limit, kicked out from not one but from two spears, and in the end, it was all ended by a Super Spear. What are your thoughts on this match?

Punk: Like you said, I gave it my all in there, I didn't hold nothing back. Edge, love him or hate him, is a hell of a competitor and he gave my a hell of a fight and, what can I say, he didn't cheat or anything, he just plain beat me, three spears yeah, but he beat me, and that's what matters.

Borash: Does this war as you call it will continue?

Punk: I never say no to a challenge, and I am sure Edge and I will meet once again later down the line, but as Edge is a hell of a competitor, he is the same of a coward, and he's not facing me unless he has two, and at this point, with the record going 2-0 on his favor, I would say he doesn't have to.

Borash: Thank you CM, ladies and gentlemen, CM Punk.

BTWNITRO.png
Preview

Road to Wrestlebowl begins

Being just 6 weeks away, the road to Wrestlebowl begins this Monday, after a hell of an event as Turning Point. BTW World Heavyweight Champion Triple H managed to do what no other competitor was able since Bob Sapp debuted before Krakatoa, when he pinned Sapp one, two, three in the middle of the ring after two pedigrees. While his turning point might not have been last night, it could very well six weeks from now at Wrestlebowl..or on BTW Nitro, when his Number One Contender at Wrestlebowl is determined in a 20man Over the top Battle Royal. Which man will fullfill his dream and go on to challenge for the grandest prize at the grandest stage?

Goldberg brough in his friend Randy Couture last night to see him fight, but what he accomplished was a full out melee, when Couture got himself involved with The Big Show coming out to his match against Chris Jericho, distracting the giant and making him lose. Big Show would get revenge costing Goldberg his match against Brock Lesnar. Big Show would also get physical against Randy Couture. All of this forced Crushing C to demand a public apology to Randy Couture and Goldberg...face to face. What would happen when all this three men meet and stand in the very same ring?

CM Punk faced at Turning Point his grandest opponent ever, when he and Edge took each other to the very limit. But what will happen when this week at BTW Nitro he faces the strongest opponent...literally, as he goes one on one with no other than the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry?

Last night, just moments after confirming Monster's Ball at Wrestlebowl, Crushing C announced a first time ever match up this show. BTW.com was able to found out which match this was, and it's no other than the Phenomenal AJ Styles going one on one, for the first time ever as we said before, with the man who defeated Elijah Burke at WrestleBowl, The Undertaker. Which one of this two will be able to defeat the other for the first time on their careers?

But speaking of WrestleBowl and the Monster's Ball, the first participant of that match will be decided also on BTW Nitro, when the Homical, Suicidal, Death Defying Sabu, goes one on one against complicated Messiah. Both men have shown they have a extreme side and that they are not afraid to let it out, and that is exactly what they will have to do at WrestleBowl, which is just why they will also have to do so on this match at Nitro.

Christian Cage already knows who he will be facing at WrestleBowl with his BTW Continental Championship on the line, when Chris Jericho defeated The Big Show to become the Number One Contender. However on BTW Nitro, he will have to focus on another opponent, as he goes one one with Colt Cabana, in what will be a hell of an opportunity for Christian Cage to send a message to Chris Jericho.

Jeff Hardy, just like JR affirmed during the broadcast, took his game to brand new levels, when finally and after an amazing rivalry, he defeated Mr. Kennedy to be name the King of the Ring, and the entire BTW. What will he be able to do or what will he say as his first night as the ruler of BTW?

Randy Orton last night showed a brand new side of him, when he affirmed that the Age of Orton would start at BTW, and he then kicked the living hell out of the head of Rikishi, with a vicious RKO and punt kick when Rikishi showed his risilliance keeping the match going one time after the another. What will Randy Orton have to say about his actions when he kicks off Nitro's broadcast?

Confirmed Card:

20 man Battle Royal to determine the BTW WHC Number One Contender at WrestleBowl
Brock Lesnar vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Kennedy vs Rob Van Dam vs MVP vs Elijah Burke vs Samoa Joe vs Bob Sapp vs Test vs Albert vs Orlando Jordan vs Maven vs CM Punk vs Mark Henry vs Crushing C vs AJ Styles vs Colt Cabana vs Paul Heyman

First time Ever:
The Undertaker vs AJ Styles

Christian Cage vs Colt Cabana

CM Punk vs Mark Henry

Umaga in action

Winner advances to the WrestleBowl Monster's Ball
Sabu vs Messiah

Public Apology
Big Show must publicly aplogize to Goldberg and Randy Couture

Evil Austin

20 man Battle Royal to determine the BTW WHC Number One Contender at WrestleBowl
Brock Lesnar vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Kennedy vs Rob Van Dam vs MVP vs Elijah Burke vs Samoa Joe vs Bob Sapp vs Test vs Albert vs Orlando Jordan vs Maven vs CM Punk vs Mark Henry vs Crushing C vs AJ Styles vs Colt Cabana vs Paul Heyman

First time Ever:
The Undertaker vs AJ Styles - I see elijah coming in and costing taker a victory thus making them verse again.

CM Punk vs Mark Henry

Umaga in action - Umaga to lose.

Sabu vs Messiah

Public Apology

I assume this turns into some sort of fight....one of them doesn't shake show's hand results on show getting angry and rest is self explanitory.

Looks good Ill drop a review when this is up and also lol at Paul Heyman being in the match.

THE Renegade Diesel

I see Lesnar going against Sapp, so that takes them both out of the equation. I see Orton getting into a Stable feud with Rikishi, and some other people. RVD, MVP, Burke, OJ, Cabana, Heyman, Crushing C, Test, Albert, Maven, Henry, and Punk are not visualized winners for me. I see Hardy getting into a feud with maybe MVP, or Punk? If not then I see Hardy banking on his King Of The Ring declaring, and taking on the champion. If not, then it all comes down to Edge. He just had a big win, and this will give us one great rivalry.

First time Ever:
The Undertaker vs AJ Styles

Draw. This is great matierial for a Wrestle Bowl match.

Distraction from Chris Jericho.

CM Punk vs Mark Henry
CM Punk wins to get him over, and rebound off his loss last night.

Umaga in action-
Umaga squashes someone. Feud starts this week, or next week.

Sabu vs Messiah
He is bringing the extreme to the Monter's ball match.

Public Apology

Big Show refuses. Crushing C changes his mind, and instead of him being suspended has a match at WrestleBowl. Against Randy Couture. A lot like Mayweather vs. Big Show