Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KF4E

Reaction score
Well I'm going to try the review system that is quite the norm here at IWF. I know you're one of the best bookers on here so I'm going to start reading your thread on a more regular basis.

The best match so far really has to be the CM Punk vs. Edge match. I mean it's a match I'd pay to see in real life, and being a fan of reading this was a total pleasure to read. You had the chemistry down to a tee and it certainly helped the match. I liked how you made Punk look strong throughout the match, like someone else stated, it gave Edge the chance to grab the victory with him being the Ultimate Oppertunist. As the match went on, it really became an even contest. I really had no cluse as to who was going to get the win. It was a great finish with Edge winning, but at the same time CM Punk was made to look strong and he doesn't lose any credability in my opinion. Fantastic writing kid.

There was not necessarily any 'bad' matches. But the 'worst' match in my eyes was the Teddy Hart vs. Chavo Guerrero match. Only because I don't really know anything about Teddy hart, and Chavo Guerrero isn't one of my favourites. However, saying that, the match was actually really entertaining, regardless of the storyline. Both men put on a good match, so I give you credit for that man.

The best promo has to be the Randy Orton one near the beggining. I mean he has a huge match coming up against The Game Triple H tonight for the Championship, so this promo had to show intensity, and that's something you did do. It made me look forward to the match more now. Good stuff.

The worst promo again has to be the Teddy Hart one. It was only short which isn't a problem, but really for the same reasons I gave in the #worst match' bit. But still it got the point across which is all you needed to do anyway.

Overall, it's clear why you have all those awards from BTB, and at only 15 you certainly have a very creative mind man. I found it hard to really criticise anything, because for the first time in a whilke, everything entertained me. I'm really looking forward to the second part of this PPV. Don't dissapoint:p

The Rated R CMStar

BTWStarrcadePoster.jpg

We go backstage and we see AJ Styles jogging, warming up for his match. Out of a sudden, Crushing C walks into the room, with a grin on his face.

Crushing C: So AJ, are you ready?

AJ: Of course I am. This is the moment I have been waiting for. And I have been waiting for way too long. I lost to Rikishi in the past one time too many, and tonight, tonight I get revenge for all the times he embarrassed me, I get revenge for all the times he made a mockery out of me, you and this company, tonight writes the final chapter in the punishment of Team BTW against Rikishi.

Crushing C: And you know what’s the beauty of it all, anything you do in this match, as far as BTW is concerned, will not happen. You can go on and murder Rikishi in that ring, which would be phenomenal by the way, and it would be as nothing had happened. And that’s the way Rikishi deserves to leave this business, this company, beaten, bloody, and humiliated, in his last match.

AJ: You know, now that you mention it, I have been thinking on the way a wrestler should retire, and how they all retire and let’s just say, tonight, Rikishi will not walk up that ail a complete man, he’ll leave something behind, his dignity. And if I get my way, this will not only be his last match because he is, uhmm, what’s the word…

Crushing C: Retired.

AJ: Yeah that. But this would be his last match because he will not be able to even move after I’ll end with him.

Crowd heavily boos on the back as AJ Styles and Crushing C stare at each other. Crushing C is grinning. AJ is not as he is too focused on the match.

AJ: Now if you’d excuse me Crushing, I have to continue getting ready for my match so…

Crushing C: Yeah sure, sure. Good luck out there.

Crushing C pads AJ Styles on the back and he leaves the room.

Styles: Can AJ Styles be any more focused?

JBL: As he should. Just like he said, tonight is the final chapter in the punishment of Rikishi. The act he did at Rebellion gets the final payment later on tonight at the hands of AJ Styles, in what will be Rikishi’s last match.

Styles: But as John said, that will be later on tonight. Next however is a match with just as much on the line if not more. Three men will battle with anger, resentment and a championship match at Turning Point.

JBL: A World Championship that triggers this rivalry even more, taking it into levels I thought was impossible.

Styles: Let’s take you back to the night that Bob Sapp made his impressive debut.

- We see Paul Heyman, after betraying Brock Lesnar and leaving him as his manager, debuts Bob Sapp and presents him as his new manage.
- We see footage from Bob Sapp vs Brock Lesnar at Krakatoa, with Sapp picking up the win.
- We see backstage promo from Goldberg telling Lesnar that he can’t defeat Sapp, and that he should try.
- We see Goldberg vs Bob Sapp at Uprising, Sapp wins by interference of Brock Lesnar. Brock then destroys both of them.
- Triple Threat Match is announced for Starrcade.
- Heyman asks Crushing C the real reason he made this match. Crushing C tells him the winner of the match will become the new Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.
- We see a brawl break out between the three men past Monday
- Video ends with a screen divided in three depicting Bob Sapp, Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg.

“Here Comes the Pain†hits to a big ovation from the crowd as Brock Lesnar makes his way out. He makes his classic jogging and then walks down the ramp. He enters the ring jumping all the way to the apron and there he waits for his opponent.

“Goldberg’s March†plays to a big ovation as well as Bill Goldberg opens the door of his locker room. He comes out, screams, and then starts walking backstage. He finally appears on the stage and explodes through the coming pyro. He enters the ring and stares a hole in Brock Lesnar. Both men come face to face.

Styles: Oh my, hell is about to break lose in here.

JBL: And the match hasn’t even officially started.

“Get Back†plays to a lot of boos from the crowd as Bob Sapp, being accompanied by Paul Heyman, make his way out. He looks imposing and rather intimidating as he makes his way down. As he enters the ring, Lesnar and Goldberg redirect their attention to his opponent. The referee checks all three man and rings the bell.

Starrcade5copy.jpg

Bob Sapp, Brock Lesnar and Goldberg all exchange looks from different corners in the ring. Brock and Goldberg then reflect their attention to one another, ignoring Bob Sapp. Lesnar and Goldberg walk toward each other and come face to face in the middle of the ring. They start trading words and insulting each other. Bob Sapp seems to be confused on his corner. He looks on the outside to Paul Heyman as if looking for an explanation. Heyman motions him to attack and Sapp rushes toward the two other pitbulls on the match. Lesnar and Goldberg see Bob Sapp running toward them and they receive him with a double clothesline that knocks him down to the canvas. They grab him and get Sapp back to his feet. They set him up and then connects him with a double suplex, continuing the tag team work over the undefeated Sapp. Lesnar and Goldberg look at each other once again, as if agreeing to something. They pick Bob Sapp back to his feet and then they Irish Whip Bob sending him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Lesnar and Goldberg are then left alone in the ring, staring at each other primed and ready to go. Both men start circling each other, until they finally step toward the other and enter in a test of strength. Nobody gets the upperhand and they release each other. Goldberg and Brock Lesnar go back to circling the other one. Then they step toward each other again in an attempt to enter in a second test of strengths, but Brock Lesnar passes under Goldberg’s arm, goes behind him and locks his arms around the lower back of Goldberg and hits Goldberg with a German Suplex. Goldberg gets quickly back up and immediately runs toward Brock Lesnar in retaliation, bur Lesnar attacks first and takes profit of the impulse from the run made by Bill and hits him with Belly-to-Belly. Lesnar this time makes the cover: 1…, Goldberg kicks out. Lesnar lifts Goldberg back up and hits a Manhattan Drop. Lesnar then bounces back to the ropes behind them and drives his elbow straight to the back of Goldberg’s neck, driving him straight to the ring ropes. The referee takes Brock apart and verbally grounds him for the straight punch. Goldberg turns around to the direction where Brock Lesnar is standing and gets hit by a straight right blow to the face.

Lesnar continues dominating Goldberg as he hits two consecutive arm lariats. Brock follows up by locking in a hammerlock. He stretches even more Goldberg’s arm, but Bill doesn’t take punish lightly and starts connecting elbow smashes directly to the gut being able to find his way out. Lesnar finally releases it and when he’s finally free of the hold, Goldberg back body drops without impulse Brock Lesnar. Brock gets immediately back up and runs toward Goldberg, but gets floored by a clothesline. Brock gets back to his feet and once again gets knocked down by a clothesline. Brock Lesnar starts getting back to his feet, but this time he is doing it slower. Lesnar finally recovers his standing position however he does so dangerously close to the ring ropes. Goldberg dashes toward him and nails him with a clothesline sending him to the outside of the ring. Goldberg turns around however he walks right into a big boot by Bob Sapp, who had returned to the inside of the ring. Bob Sapp makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg gets one shoulder and kicks out with such intensity that he manages to stagger Bob Sapp pretty far away. Goldberg gets back to his feet and he dashes toward Bob Sapp. Sapp does exactly that as he goes full speed against Bill Goldberg. Goldberg this time gets the upperhand connecting a straight right clothesline that brings him down. Goldberg sees Bob Sapp getting back to his feet and Goldberg catches him with another clothesline that knocks him down again. Bob Sapp gets back for the third time, with Paul Heyman on the outside trying to cheer for his client, Sapp storms toward his opponent going to attack him in revenge, however Goldberg stops him by grabbing him by the throat, He then, to the shock the crowd, Military Presses his opponent. He keeps the behemoth of Bob Sapp over his head walking across the ring, until he finally explodes almost breaking Bob Sapp in half connecting him with a Front Powerslam, Spinebuster like maneuver. Goldberg makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock Lesnar from the outside of the ring pulls Goldberg away from the pinfall attempt, breaking it, and pulls Goldberg to the outside along with him.

Brock Lesnar starts nailing Goldberg with big and hard punches weakening him. He then grabs Brock Lesnar by the arm and Irish Whips Goldberg toward the ring post, to which Bill Goldberg crashes head first against. Brock Lesnar picks Goldberg and guides him back to his feet, then repeats the punishment Irish Whiping him again this time against the steel steps, taking Goldberg out of the equation as for now. Brock Lesnar slides back to the ring still keeping his attention on Goldberg, and this costs him as Bob Sapp is already back to his feet. Bob receives him back into the ring with a vicious double axe handle, that keeps Brock Lesnar on the canvas grounded. Bob turns Lesnar around and covers him: 1…2…, Brock is able to kick out. Bob looks a little mad about this however he follows up, as he picks Brock Lesnar back to his feet and nails him with a short arm clothesline. Bob Sapp remakes the cover: 1…2…, Brock Lesnar is able to kick out once again. Sapp seems shocked and he returns to his feet. He looks back to Paul Heyman, that gives him a gesture indicating to follow up. He gets Brock Lesnar again up to a vertical position, then goes to Slam him, however when going for it Brock counters sliding down and out of the grab of his opponent, and when Sapp turns around, getting a big pop from the audience, Brock Lesnar slams him. Lesnar explodes back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd. He then puts the boots on the floored behemoth. He stops and points at Paul Heyman on the outside, nailing Sapp then with a big elbow drop right to the chest of Bob Sapp. Brock then gets Sapp back to his feet and starts badmouthing him. He continues his offense by locking Brock Lesnar in a viciously applied side headlock. Lesnar applies all the strength he can to the headlock looking to drain any momentum Sapp could have, however and out of nowhere The Beast lifts Brock Lesnar up in the air and lets him feel nailing him with an Atomic Drop. He doesn’t let Lesnar go and in the same position gets him back up to his feet, then over his shoulder and plants him with an Electric Chair. Sapp makes a confident cover: 1…2…, they are close to the ropes and Brock Lesnar manages to put one boot over the top rope.

Heyman runs toward where they are and removes the boot off the rope, then remains there to stop any further attempt of repeating that. Sapp makes the cover again: 1…2…, Brock kicks out. Sapp stares at the knocked out Sapp and screams in pain. He then begins hitting a series of clubs to the chest and humanity of Brock Lesnar. He then gets Brock Lesnar back up in a Reverse Japanese Headlock. He tries to crush the larynx of Brock Lesnar, but when it seemed that Brock was going to collapse down, Goldberg slides back to the inside of the ring. Bob Sapp feels unsecure with this, and so he releases Brock Lesnar and goes toward him. Sapp increases his speed and nails Goldberg with a Big Boot before Bill is even able to realize what’s happening. Bob Sapp then turns around and goes back to work on Brock Lesnar. He tries to lock back in the Reverse Japanese Headlock. Bob Sapp tries to crush the larynx of Brock Lesnar, but when it seemed that Brock was going to collapse down, Brock reacts and he nails Bob Sapp with a suplex variation. Both competitors get quickly back to their feet, Sapp storms right toward Lesnar, however Brock manages to react first as he locks and secures Sapp, then nailing him with a Belly-to-Belly suplex. Lesnar taunts to the audience and he then walks toward the corner, where he climbs to the top rope. Sapp starts getting back to his feet then and the referee is pending to his condition. This distraction of the official is taken advantage off by Paul Heyman, that tries to attack the climbed Lesnar, however Brock manages to react first as he nails him with a club to the head knocking him down off the apron Heyman had just climbed on. Lesnar gets his attention back to his senses and then jumps out of the top rope, however he gets attacked in mid-air getting planted by a kick to the gut by Bob, Brock remains standing on his feet after the kick. He then locks him in and nails him with an awe inspiring Northern Lights Suplex. Bob Sapp taunts to the crowd. He turns around to capitalize on his attack over Brock Lesnar, however he gets Speared out of nowhere by a recovered Goldberg. Goldberg immediately makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock Lesnar is able to get back to his senses and breaks up the pinfall collapsing over Goldberg with a club to the back.

Goldberg shakes off the weight of Brock Lesnar from over him and gets back to his feet. He looks down to Bob Sapp and Brock Lesnar and he screams taunting to the crowd, announcing the end. He walks toward the corner and there he starts taunting for both his opponents, waiting for them to get back to their feet. It takes a few seconds but finally Bob Sapp and Brock Lesnar start getting back to their feet, almost simultaneously. They finally recover their standing position and turn around. Goldberg immediately storm toward both opponents, in a crazy attempt for a Double Spear! However, when he goes to connect it, Bob Sapp is able to react first as he sidesteps avoiding the spear, letting all the momentum from the spear go to Brock Lesnar, that is almost broken in half. Goldberg taunts to the crowd staring at the floored Brock. He then turns around to attack his other opponent Bob Sapp, however Sapp reacts first lifting him up over his shoulders connecting him with a Samoan Drop. Sapp makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Bob gets back to his feet and he doesn’t even bother on arguing with the referee. He walks toward the corner and he climbs to the second rope, looking for an air assault. Sapp grins and he lifts both his arms celebrating in advance. He finally comes down from the top rope flying through the air, landing Goldberg with the Sapp Splash. Bob grimaces on the canvas grabbing his middle section following his maneuver. Bob Sapp rolls over and he covers Goldberg: 1…2…, Bill Goldberg is able to kick out. Bob Sapp get back to his feet, with his face reflecting frustration. On the other side of the ring, Brock Lesnar is already over his knees and hands, trying to get back to his feet. That attracts the attention of Sapp that goes toward him. He picks Lesnar over his shoulders and nails him with a Samoan Drop as well. He then walks toward the corner and climbs to the second rope. He looks down, measuring where Brock Lesnar is. Bob finally comes down and repeating the punishment he delivered to Bill Goldberg, he lands on Lesnar squashing him with the Sapp Splash. Sapp makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock is able to kick out.

Sapp gets back to his standing position and he has snapped. He cannot believe that both Brock Lesnar and Goldberg have been able to kick out from the assault he has delivered. Sapp looks to the outside again looking for guidance from Paul Heyman, that has been able to recover from the punch from Goldberg. Bob Sapp turns around by command of Paul Heyman and goes to follow up. He picks Goldberg back up and goes for a punch, however Goldberg is able to block and answer back with a punch of his own. Sapp attempts another straight right hand but Bill blocks again and then is able to follow up nailing Sapp with a clothesline. On the other side of the ring, Brock Lesnar is slowly able to get back to his feet. Sapp gets back to his feet and walks right into Goldberg that floors him again with another clothesline. Goldberg has been able to get himself together by now. He picks Sapp back to his feet this time and he throws him toward the corner. Goldberg walks toward him and starts connecting Bob Sapp with tackles, driving his right shoulder right into the middle section of his opponent, taking the air out of the body of Bob Sapp. By now, Brock Lesnar has been able to recover and is practically back on his vertical standing. Goldberg steps back creating some distance between Bob Sapp and him. He then storms toward Bob connecting a powerful tackle as a finishing point to his flurry of offense. He grabs Bob by the arm and Irish Whips him toward the opposite corner, however Brock Lesnar is on the way. Sapp goes to clash against Brock, however Lesnar is able to react, picking the running Bob over his shoulders, setting him for the F5. Brock spins him however before the F5 is perfectly executed, Sapp is able to escape the maneuver sliding down the shoulders of Brock. Lesnar can’t avoid his own spinning as a result from the attempted F5. He completes the movement and when he does so, Goldberg dashes toward him breaking in half with a powerful spear, running across the ring and reminding his presence. The Spear has taken out Brock Lesnar. Goldberg stares at the floored Brock Lesnar. He turns around going to follow up in the match, but right there is Bob Sapp, who was waiting for him. Sapp receives him with a middle kick to the middle section. Goldberg bends in result and is set in position by Bob Sapp, that connects the Sapp Bomb. Bob Sapp makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Bob Sapp pins Goldberg to win a World Title match at Turning Point.

JBL: My God. These three men showed what being on the showcase of a World Title match truly means, and they let it all on the line.

Styles: Indeed, but in the end, Bob Sapp was able to capitalize on the hatred between Brock Lesnar and Goldberg to win himself a World Title match.

JBL: And let’s not forget, he’s still undefeated Joey, something’s gotta give.

We see Bob Sapp celebrating inside the ring with his manager Paul Heyman. Brock Lesnar is grabbing his middle section in pain already on the outside of the ring, while Goldberg is on the canvas still trying to get back to his senses.

(BTW goes BTW Nitro…2 weeks)

Styles: John, we have heard just about anything in this rivalry, but according to Muhammed Hassan, tonight is the final chapter in executing the plan made by Allah himself.

JBL: It’s also about winning Joey, and about ending the career of one of the greatest to ever compete in this business.

Styles: The Undertaker vs Muhammed Hassan, let’s see how this rivalry came together.

- Undertaker vs Mark Henry Krakatoa Buried Alive Match. Henry buries The Undertaker when Muhammed Hassan interferes.
- We see the Taker Burial Ceremony, with Hassan and Henry talking about their alliance. Taker makes his return by appearing inside the casket and taking out Henry. Hassan escapes.
- We see the 2 on 1 Handicap Match at Souled Out. The Undertaker chokeslams and pins Mark Henry. Muhammed Hassan keeps himself away from the action.
- We see the tag team match Taker/Messiah vs Henry/Muhammed Hassan at Uprising. Taker pins Mark Henry. Muhammed Hassan keeps himself away from the action.
- We see Muhammed Hassan explaining his revenge actions on The Undertaker and why on the first place he helped to bury The Deadman. He talks way back from 2005 and their match at Great American Bash. This is mixed with images of all the bloody beatings Muhammed Hassan gave The Undertaker, aid by his Allah Followers.
- Video closes with the line Joey Styles used last Monday: “There is no escaping at Starrcade), while images of what Taker has done going into Starrcade, from defeating all the Allah Followers to turning off the lights and when they came back having Mark Henry mysteriously bleed from the mouth. The final image of the video is the thunder lightning striking right in front of Muhammed Hassan as he was going up the ramp escaping from The Undertaker.

“Arabian†plays to a big amount of boos from the crowd as Muhammed Hassan makes his way out, with a shocking confidence being reflected on his face expressions.

Styles: And here he comes, like a man with a death sentence, all alone, no Mark Henry, no Followers no…

JBL: Now wait a minute, death sentence? This man could very well end the career of The Undertaker here tonight.

Muhammed Hassan finishes entering the ring and there he jogs, waiting his opponent.

“The Darkest Side†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as the gong plays. Lights go out and fire appears on the stage as The Undertaker finally appears. He starts his slow walk down the ramp, not removing his sight out of Muhammed Hassan. He reaches the steps and with a movement of his hand lights go back on. He enters the ring where he takes off his hat and rolls his eyes to the back of the head. He removes his jacket and continues staring at Muhammed Hassan. The referee rings the bell.

Starrcade3copy.jpg

As soon as the referee rings the bell, The Undertaker switches into attack mode. Fist first, he starts advancing toward Muhammed Hassan. Muhammed wants any of it and he starts backing down, until he finally finds himself trapped, his back against the corner. The Undertaker measures him and goes to punch him, however when he swings, Hassan ducks avoiding the impact and escapes going under the arm of Taker. The Undertaker turns around attempting to continue his offense. He throws a right hand, however Muhammed Hassan is able to once again duck. Hassan answers back connecting a straight right hand of his own, however the punch seems to have no effect of The Undertaker, as he remains immobile. Taker answers back then with a hard clothesline, knocking Muhammed Hassan down to the canvas. Hassan gets back to his feet only to get clotheslined back down to the canvas. Muhammed Hassan nonetheless recovers his standing position. He walks right into The Undertaker, who picks him up with ease. He keeps Muhammed lifted up in the air as he walks toward the corner, until he drops Hassan head first right onto the turnbuckle. The Undertaker immediately dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back connecting a big boot right into the head of Hassan knocking him down. The Undertaker gets his hair out of his face, then lifts his arm up in the air taunting for an early Chokeslam. Muhammed Hassan gets back right into his standing position, getting immediately grabbed by the throat. Taker looks at Muhammed right into the eyes, however before The Deadman is able to pick him up and chokeslam him, Hassan counters raking the eyes of his opponent as finding his way out of the grasp of the Undertaker. Hassan staggers right back into his opponent this time looking for offense of his own. Hassan goes toward Taker however before he attacks him, The Deadman kicks Muhammed right into the middle section forcing to bend in pain. He then sets Muhammed Hassan up for the ride, literally, as he puts him in the Last Ride position. Hassan remains in that position for a couple of quick seconds, until he quickly escapes and rolls to the outside of the ring, taking a break from the match.

Muhammed Hassan turns his back to the ring, getting himself back together and relaxing after being so close to the Last Ride. The Undertaker stares at his opponent on the outside of the ring and, inside the ring, he walks close to where he is. He lies against the ring ropes and stretches reaching for Hassan. Taker is able to grab Muhammed by the head, and he lifts him all the way into the apron. The Undertaker continues grabbing Hassan by the head and is about to get him back to the inside of the ring, however Hassan is able to react and attack first as he guillotines The Undertaker using the top rope, hurling The Undertaker away. Muhammed Hassan wastes no time on capitalizing, as he quickly enters to the inside of the ring and starts putting the boots on his opponent, stomping all over The Undertaker. Hassan continues aggression going down to the canvas and connecting a series of mounted punches right to the head of The Undertaker. Hassan makes the cover: 1…., The Undertaker is able to quickly kick out. Hassan wastes no time after the kick out and he locks in a chokehold, cutting completely the oxygen supply of The Deadman. The referee steps in as this is an illegal maneuver and after failing to physically break the hold on his own terms, he starts the count that could en in a DQ for Muhammed Hassan: 1….2…3…4…, Muhammed Hassan breaks the hold avoiding disqualification and letting The Undertaker free, however he stays in control as he connects a straight right shot to the head maintaining The Undertaker down on the canvas. He repeats the pinfall attempt: 1…2…, Taker is able to kick out. Muhammed Hassan wastes no time and he turns The Undertaker over his belly and goes to lock in the Camel Clutch, however, before he can lock it in, The Undertaker is able to fight back driving repeatedly his elbows straight to the head of his opponent, until he finally accomplishes to get Muhammed Hassan down from on top of him. Both men get back to their feet, Hassan earlier than the Deadman, and when both successfully are on their standing position, Hassan dashes toward Taker flooring him with a surprising clothesline. Muhammed Hassan makes the cover with a grin on his face: 1…2…, The Undertaker is able to get one shoulder up kicking out.

Muhammed Hassan gets back to his feet and this time his face expressions reflect frustration. He stomps one more time right on the head of The Undertaker. Muhammed Hassan then walks to the corner, looking for an uncharacteristic high flying maneuver on his arsenal. He stays on the second rope waiting for The Undertaker to get back to his feet. The Deadman finally recovers his standing position and turns around, getting right in front of the corner where Muhammed Hassan is climbed waiting for him. Hassan notices him and he leaps down of the corner looking to connect the Deadman, however Taker is able to catch him in mid air grabbing him by the throat. He takes him to the middle of the ring fast and there he delivers the Chokeslam. Taker makes the cover: 1…2…, Muhammed Hassan is able to kick out. The Undertaker gets back to his feet and the kick out of Hassan has added a demented glimpse on his look. He passes his thumb across his throat, announcing the Tombstone Piledriver. He waits no longer and picks Muhammed Hassan back to his feet, then quickly lifts him up looking to set Muhammed in position. However, before the Tombstone is connected, Taker seems to have noticed something on the stage when he turned his head in that direction for a quick fraction of second. Instead of the Piledriver he just slams Muhammed Hassan down to the canvas and he rolls to the outside of the ring, almost immediately connecting a Big Boot right into the head of an Allah Follower, who had come down. However, that Allah follower has not come alone, as the other four have also joined him. One by one they storm toward The Undertaker. Taker grabs the second one in mid run with by the throat with both hands, then just launches him right toward the edge of the apron hurting the Follower’s back. Taker storms frontwards not waiting for the Followers to attack him, connecting both of them with a double clothesline. The last of the Followers try to naively attack The Undertaker, however he gets caught by the throat, picked up in the air and he nails him with a Chokeslam right into the outside floor. The Undertaker looks around to the melee he caused, all the Allah Followers knocked down around the ring.

He returns to the inside of the ring, however all the distraction has allowed Muhammed Hassan to recover. He is already back to his feet and he receives The Undertaker with a storm of punches, stopping and finally knocking Taker down to one knee. Hassan gets Taker up, then quickly sets his opponent up and plants him with the Modified STO. Muhammed Hassan makes the cover: 1…2…, The Undertaker is able to kick out from Hassan’s finishing maneuver. Muhammed Hassan seems shocked. He gets back to his feet and nails an elbow drop right into the middle section of the Deadman. He makes the cover once again: 1…2…, Taker kicks out. Hassan hooks both legs and remakes the cover: 1…2…, The Undertaker gets one shoulder up keeping the match going. Hassan gets back to his feet and seems to be extremely frustrated. He gets right in the face of the referee arguing about a slow count, or how he should have won the match already; the referee dismisses his allegations and commands him to continue the match. Hassan turns around and with one taunt he announces the end of the match. He waits The Undertaker to get back to his feet. Deadman makes his slow way back to his feet, until he finally completely rises up. He turns around and walks right into Muhammed, who locks him in setting Hassan up in the Modified STO position. Hassan goes to connect it, however Taker starts fighting his way out with elbow shots right into the head of his opponent. Muhammed finally releases Taker. Deadman goes for a straight right hand however Hassan ducks avoiding it, then he grabs Taker by the arm and Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. The Undertaker bounces back toward Muhammed Hassan, however as Hassan was awaiting for him, Taker reacts first flying through the air connecting a leaping flying clothesline. Taker gets back to his feet and he lifts his right hand, announcing the Last Ride. He picks up Muhammed Hassan and gets him in position. Taker gets Muhammed up going to connect this maneuver, however in mid air Hassan escapes the grasp of Taker and returns to his vertical standing, his two feet over the canvas.

Hassan turns around and runs toward The Undertaker, however Taker grabs him by the throat stopping his run, gets Hassan up and drops him connecting the Chokeslam. Taker makes the cover: 1….2…, Hassan puts his boot over the bottom ring rope, which was close to his position, breaking the pinfall. Taker gets back to his feet and just like he did earlier in this match, he passes his thumb across his throat announcing the Tombstone Piledriver. Taker waits for Muhammed to get back to his feet. Meanwhile, a rumbling from the crowd is heard, and then turned into a lot of boos. The reason is finally revealed by the camera: Mark Henry was coming from in between the crowd and has jumped the guard rail, being now in the ringside area.

Henry gets up to the apron, going to enter the ring. The referee notices it and attempts to come close to him to stop his attempts, however that is not necessary as he is not the only one that has noticed the World Strongest Man’s presence. The Undertaker moves toward him and nails him with a big straight right hand stopping the advance of Henry. He then grabs Henry by the throat, going to Chokeslam him down to the outside of the ring. Behind his back, Muhammed Hassan has recovered and gotten back to his feet. Hassan looks at the scene happening in front of his eyes and he tries to intervene, as he storms full speed toward it. However, The Undertaker seemingly has eyes on the back of his neck, as he sidesteps right on the nick of time avoiding any contact, and instead he lets Muhammed Hassan continue his dash until clashing with his associate Mark Henry, knocking Mark down of the apron. Hassan stares in shock at Henry floored on the outside of the ring. He turns around still distracted from what just had happened, and he walks right into The Undertaker, who lifts him and sets him up, then moves to the center of the ring and there he connects him with the Tombstone Piledriver. He makes his classic cover: 1…2…3.

Result: The Undertaker defeats Muhammed Hassan

Styles: And Taker’s career live on.

JBL: And you’re happy? That man right there is on a frenzy of killing careers, and tonight, Hassan might have been the victim.

Styles: Tonight Taker showed why he is the greatest of all time, he overcame Muhammed Hassan, he overcame the Allah Followers, he overcame the World Strongest Man Mark Henry, and in the end, he leaves the winner.

Taker celebrates in the middle of the ring doing his classic taunt, as the lights go dim blue.

We go backstage and we see Brock Lesnar on his locker room, sat on a bench and putting a bag of ice over his head, hurt by his match earlier on the night. Out of a sudden, BTW World Heavyweight Champion Triple H. The crowd receives him with a big amount of boos. Brock gets back up and he gets right on the face of Triple H.

Lesnar: What the hell do you want?!

HHH: Whoa, whoa, there’s no need to act all pumped and tough, there is only me in here, I don’t see Goldberg or Bob Sapp, so let’s keep that charade for another time.

Lesnar: Give me one reason why I shouldn’t knock you down right now.

HHH: Come on man, chill down. I just wanted to come here and congratulate you for that amazing performance in that Triple Threat Match I mean, you were almost flawless out there, you know, except losing but, but, nonetheless, ok, I am not fooling anyone. I want you to take a long, deep look at this.

Triple H lifts his BTW World Heavyweight Championship.

HHH: Because by the looks of things, you will never, ever even come close to it again. In fact this will quite frankly be the closest you’ll ever be to this championship so, enjoy the view Brock.

Brock Lesnar is about to explode and attack Triple H.

HHH: Oh, and, be sure to check me, in the main event, to see how a real champion, a real man, actually makes a great match and, uhmm wins.

Triple H stares at Brock and turns around, leaving the room. However, he turns around and returns.

HHH: I almost forgot. You asked for a reason why you shouldn’t knock me down right now. I’ll give you one, you can’t. From where you are right now, you can’t even touch me. Have fun, “Next Big Thingâ€.

Triple H leaves the room this time for good.

Styles: Is there even a reason for Triple H to be bullying Brock Lesnar?

JBL: Is not bullying Brock Lesnar, is sending a message to the entire locker room. It’s brilliant Joey!

Styles: Nonetheless, Triple H wrestling will be a little later on tonight, but right now well, I am not even sure we should be calling this match.

JBL: What I am not sure about is if we will get paid for calling it.

Styles: It’s the return of Rikishi, first match in months, against his nemesis AJ Styles, in an Unsanctioned Match.

- Rebellion PPV. Rikishi has a backstage conversation with Vince Mcmahon and Vince offers him a spot back in the WWE if he screws Team BTW.
- Rebellion PPV. Chris Jericho and John Cena left for Team BTW and Team WWE respectively. Rikishi comes down with a chair apparently going to enter the ring and attack Y2J, however he has a change of thought and remains at ringside. However, that distracts Chris Jericho that gets FUed and loses the match.
- Crushing C confronts Rikishi and asks Rikishi for an apology. He refuses and Crushing C promises Rikishi a life of living hell.
- Rikishi is forced to compete 5 on 1 against Team BTW. He pins AJ Styles.
- Rikishi vs AJ Styles in a Steel Cage Match. Rikishi escapes the cage defeating AJ Styles.
- Deathly Hallows PPV, Rikishi defeats Brock Lesnar, Umaga and AJ Styles in another Handicap Match when he pins AJ Styles.
- AJ Styles is suspended by Crushing C as punishment for all the times he has lost to Rikishi.
- CyberSlam PPV. Fans vote for the loser of the match to lose his job. Rikishi has the match won, however AJ Styles, who earlier that night asked Rikishi to dedicate his victory to him as revenge towards Crushing C, comes down and screws Rikishi giving Crushing C the victory and costing Rikishi his job.
- Crushing C promo from 4 weeks ago, in which he reinstates Rikishi giving him one last match, however it will not be sanctioned by BTW. This is mixed with images of Rikishi crashing into Krakatoa, Souled Out and Uprising PPV, and Crushing C being fired for a week as a result of that.
- We see the argument between Rikishi and AJ Styles almost ending in a Parking Lot Brawl from last Monday. Video ends with the image of Rikishi being cuffed and taken away.

“I am†plays to a big amount of boos from the audience as AJ Styles makes his way out. He removes his classic hood and looks around the arena. He then walks down the ramp and into the ring completely ignoring the fans.

Styles: Big match feel.

JBL: Retirement match feel.

“Samoan Coolness†finally explodes through the PA system as the crowd goes crazy. A smiling Rikishi appears on the stage and looks around, obviously pleased with being there. He notices AJ Styles in the ring and his face expression changes. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring not taking his sight out of AJ. The referee looks at both competitors checking if they are ready and he rings the bell.

Starrcade2copy.jpg

Rikishi and AJ Styles stare at each other from opposite sides of the ring, hate growing in between bigger and bigger by the second. The smile on Rikishi’s face is long gone, and he is just waiting for the moment to attack AJ Styles. Fools rush in and it is AJ Styles the first one to step into action, as he dashes toward his opponent. Rikishi receives him with a clothesline knocking down to the canvas. AJ Styles gets back to his feet only to get clotheslined again and floored. AJ Styles this time doesn’t get right back up. Instead he crawls away from his opponent toward the ring ropes. There he starts making his way back up. Rikishi waits for him to do so and when AJ Styles has finally recovered his standing position, he storms toward him full speed, knocking AJ with a clothesline rolling him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. AJ Styles lands hard against the outside floor, and Rikishi taunts to the crowd on the inside of the ring, getting them going. The match is still fresh and it doesn’t take AJ Styles long to get back to his feet. He recovers and climbs up to the apron, on his way to returning to the inside of the ring. However, Rikishi stops his advance leveling with a punch right to the face. He then sets him and returns AJ Styles to the inside of the ring on his terms connecting him with a suplex from the apron to the inside of the ring. Rikishi follows up as he dashes to the ring ropes behind of him and bounces back connecting AJ with a big leg drop. Rikishi however doesn’t make a cover, showing that he is to rip apart his opponent. He taunts announcing one more time and dashes to the ring ropes. Rikishi bounces back and once again drops his massive leg right onto the chest and throat of AJ. Rikishi isn’t done, and this time he rolls to the outside of the ring, and to a big pop from the crowd, he is the first one to take advantage of the non sanctioning of this contest, as he looks for weapons. He takes from under the ring a trash can. He throws it to the inside of the ring sending it over the ropes and he slides back to the interior of the ring. Rikishi grabs the trash can and weakens even more his opponent planting him with a shot using the trash can right to the chest cavity of his opponent. Rikishi then sets the trash can leaving it right on top of the throat and chest of AJ Styles. He has a sense of self satisfaction in his look.

Rikishi dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back connecting the third consecutive leg drop, only this time he drives the steel of the trash can against the humanity of AJ Styles by performing that maneuver. Rikishi kicks away the trash can and finally makes a cover: 1…2…, AJ kicks out. Rikishi wastes no time arguing with the referees and he gets up going to continue the match. He grabs AJ Styles by the head and gets him back to his feet. Rikishi nails AJ with a series of straight right hands weakening him. He grabs Styles by the arm and drags him close to the ring ropes. He then Irish Whips him to the opposite side of the ring. AJ Styles bounces back and goes toward the samoan, who attempts to back body drop him over the ring ropes and to the outside of the ring. AJ Styles is caught in the maneuver; however he avoids falling to the outside of the ring and instead ends standing in the apron. He quickly grabs Rikishi by the back of the head and nails him with a vicious looking ring rope neckbreaker. AJ Styles falls to the outside of the ring standing. He quickly slides to the inside of the ring and he capitalizes on his maneuver covering Rikishi: 1….2…, the samoan is able to get one shoulder up. This is the first maintained offensive flurry of AJ Styles in the match and he intends on continuing. He slides right back to the outside of the ring and he starts looking from weapons under the ring. AJ Styles finds what he was looking for and he throws to the inside a couple of kendo sticks. However that is not all, as AJ Styles also takes out a toolbox, which he takes with him as he slides right back to the inside of the ring. Styles grabs one kendo stick nonetheless as his first weapon to use. AJ swings it a couple of times taunting to the crowd getting a lot of boos from the audience. He finally uses the kendo stick as he hits Rikishi right on the back with it repeatedly, making him to collapse down the canvas. AJ is not over as he puts the kendo stick right in front of the throat of Rikishi and then pulls back, clearly choking the life out of his opponent. The referee tries to step in however there are no rules in this match and there is nothing he can do from stopping AJ Styles from cutting the oxygen to Rikishi. Eventually, and by his own will, AJ Styles releases Rikishi letting him free, however, the damage has already been down and Rikishi has clearly been weakened.

AJ Styles stares at the toolbox with a sadistic look on his face. He walks toward it and opens it, staring it like if he was a kid and the box was full of candy. AJ Styles takes out of it a screwdriver, that gets a lot of boos as a reaction from the audience. Styles walks toward Rikishi carrying the screwdriver on his right hand, then he, mercilessly, just incrusts the screwdriver right into the flesh of the forehead of Rikishi. Blood immediately starts pouring down the face of the samoan, as he screams in pain. AJ Styles grins as he stares at the blood covering now the facial features of Rikishi. He doesn’t release the screwdriver and continues to use it, this time striking it repeatedly into the now open wound on the forehead of Rikishi, digging deeper and deeper with each strike. AJ Styles seems to have found a little bit of mercy in his hart as he drops the screwdriver stopping the ruthless aggression. However, AJ quickly turns around and nails Rikishi with a dropkick right to the face while he was kneeled knocking him down to the canvas. AJ Styles makes the cover: 1….2…, Rikishi kicks out. AJ Styles seems a little frustrated about his opponent kicking out, however he doesn’t take a break and he walks toward the corner, where he then climbs to the top rope, and waits for Rikishi to get back to his feet. It takes a while, but the bleeding Rikishi gets back to his senses and gets back to his standing position. He turns around and gets in front with the corner where AJ Styles is climbed and waiting for him. Styles reacts just like a ticker that went off and leaps from the top rope down toward Rikishi, connecting him with a crossbody, however, when making contact with the canvas, Rikishi counters rolling through the maneuver and ending on top. But instead of making a cover, as normally would happen, he takes advantage in his advantage in power and the lower weight of his opponent and just picks him up, getting back to his standing position lifting AJ Styles still. Rikishi nonetheless seems to be doing a big effort in lifting AJ. He turns around trying to find his place of the ring, and then just collapses down but applying a Fall Away Slam to AJ Styles, right into the trash can that happened to be in there, hurting greatly the lower back of his opponent. AJ Styles contorts in pain as Rikishi almost next to him tries to get himself back together.

Rikishi gets back to his full senses. He shakes his head getting out the hair of his face and letting some drops of blood fell to the canvas. He crawls right toward the toolbox, almost on the opposite side of the ring. Rikishi reaches it and opens it. He takes from inside it a steel chain, which is welcomed by a lot of cheers from the audience. Rikishi, with the chain on his hand, gets back to his feet and starts waiting for his opponent to get back to his feet. It takes a while but AJ Styles finally starts making his way back up. Styles fully recovers his vertical standing and turns around, only to get clobbered right on the face with a straight right punch of Rikishi, who had wrapped the steel chain on his fist. Styles collapses down to the canvas, he then rolls over his back and the camera reveals he has been busted open. Rikishi seems to have found a treasure or so reflects his face as he storms toward AJ and starts nailing repeatedly with mounted punches opening more the bleeding wound of AJ Styles. The referee once again can’t do more than just watch the brutality. Rikish finally stops and he gets right back to his feet, his fists covered in blood. Rikishi looks around, looking for more weapons he could use over AJ Styles. Rikishi lasts long on this and this lets AJ Styles start making his way back to his feet. By the time Rikishi decides what weapon to use, Styles is already over one knee about to recover his standing position. Rikishi nonetheless grabs a kendo stick and ends the crusade of AJ Styles to get back to his feet by hitting him right on the head with a straight shot that knocks him down. Rikishi doesn’t even look down to AJ. Instead, he keeps walking and leaves the ring. He goes close to the announcing table and he forces the time keeper to get up. Rikishi grabs the chair he was sitting in and slides back to the inside of the ring. He wastes no time waiting for AJ Styles to get back to his feet, and instead he just breaks down his offense by hitting chair shot after chair shot right to the body of the knocked down AJ. When Rikishi appears to have had enough of connecting chair shots, he just sets the chair shot right in the middle of the square circle.

Rikishi performs the second part in his apparent plan. He grabs AJ Styles and gets him back to his feet. Rikishi grabs his opponent by the arm and then Irish Whips to the ring ropes in front of him. He bounces back and Rikishi receives him by lifting him up in the air, and then just drops him connecting a sidewalk slam driving the back of AJ Styles right into the chair. The seat of the chair is folded beyond repair thanks to the destructive maneuver, which has also destroyed the back of AJ Styles. Rikishi nonetheless, doesn’t make a cover. He just stares at the floored, bleeding AJ Styles. Rikishi grabs the steel chair picking it up from the canvas. Styles is not yet put to sleep and he sees Rikishi waiting for him with the steel chair on his grasp. Styles starts pleading to Rikishi to not use the chair. Rikishi looks at the chair and then, surprisingly, seems to be listening to AJ Styles, as he just drops the steel chair not using it. But he doesn’t let AJ Styles unharmed, as he delivers a straight boot right to the face of AJ Styles knocking him down. Rikishi walks to the outside of the ring. He starts looking for something from under the ring. He finally founds something and when he takes it down, it is clear why he really drop the steel chair a few seconds ago. He has taken out a steel chair wrapped in barbwire. The crowd goes crazy as Rikishi slides back to the inside of the ring. AJ Styles is already on the opposite side of the ring, laid against the ring ropes pulling himself back up using them to do so. Rikishi awaits him in the other side of the ring with the steel chair on his hands. AJ Styles fully recovers his standing position and turns around, walking right into Rikishi, who nails AJ Styles with the steel chair wrapped in barbwire right into the middle section. Styles collapses in pain ending over his knees and hands. Rikishi isn’t yet through with using this particular weapon and he blasts AJ Styles right on the back with the steel chair, digging the teeth of the barbwire right into the flesh of the back of AJ. Rikishi for the first time in a long time during this match grins, revealing his teeth covered in blood, matching the crimson mask he’s already wearing. Rikishi grabs AJ by the arm and drags him toward one side of the ring. He then Irish Whips him toward the opposite side of the ring and just like he tried to do earlier in this match, he back body drops AJ Styles rolling him over the ring ropes and throwing him to the outside of the ring.

However, somehow AJ Styles is able to land over his two feet, right into his vertical standing, although turning his back to the ring. Rikishi gets out of the ring and to the apron. He then goes to do the little leap from the apron to the outside of the ring, however showing great opportunism and timing, AJ Styles leaps flipping over his back and catching Rikishi in mid air, in the mid of his jump, connecting with a Pele Kick. Rikishi is brutally knocked down to the canvas, with shock and pain reflecting on his face. AJ Styles has found opportunity to mount offense for the first time in a long time in this match, and he will not let pain interfere on it. He shakes off the blood. He shakes off the pain and he returns to his vertical standing. AJ Styles looks around like a mad man. Styles yells at fans at ring side telling them to back off, to get away, as he climbs to the guard rail, and there he taunts to Rikishi waiting for him to get back to his feet. Rikishi slowly gets right back to his feet. He turns around and AJ immediately leaps from the guard rail looking to connect with a flying Lou Thesz Press. However, once again Rikishi shows his superior power, even if he is extremely tired, as he catches AJ Styles in mid air. Rikishi looks around trying to find where to drop AJ, literally. He decides to do so against the ring post and he dashes against it full speed, however in the last second, AJ Styles reverses elevating the position he’s being grabbed by Rikishi in taking advantage of his speed, he catches Rikishi into a Hurricanrana, driving Rikishi head first to the ring post and managing to escape. Styles seems pretty satisfied with what he just did, and finds himself fully in control right now. However, that isn’t enough for him. AJ looks around then trying to find a weapon to use. He seems to have found something that grabs his attention. He walks once again toward the now standing time keeper. AJ Styles shoves him away and from behind of him he grabs the weapon he was looking for, the bell. Styles grabs the bell with his two hands, and with a maniacal smile illuminating his face, he walks toward Rikishi, dark thoughts appearing on his brain.

Rikishi meanwhile starts getting right back to his feet. AJ is not far way. He is right in front of Rikishi waiting for him to get back to his feet. Rikishi finally recovers his vertical position, and immediately, wasting no time, nails Rikishi with the bell right in the head. The sound of metal clashing head, the sickening sound of the vibration caused by the bell is heard all around the arena. AJ Styles grins in satisfaction looking at what he just did. AJ knows it’s time for the next step. He starts picking up the dead weight of the carcass of Rikishi, and showing his immense determination he effectively gets him back to his feet. AJ throws him to the inside of the ring, Rikishi’s head and upper body sticking out of the ring laying on the apron. Styles wastes no time and he climbs to the apron going up the steel steps. He looks in front of them the laying Rikishi. His look shows all the hatred he feels toward Rikishi, all the frustration he has inside for never being able to defeat him. He finally storms full speed running on the apron, and when is close to Rikishi, he leaps performing a death defying, awe inspiring Shooting Star Press on the apron looking to connect Rikishi. However, and right on the nick of time, Rikishi slides to the interior of the square circle, having AJ Styles crash and burn landing hard against the edge of the apron. Rikishi in the inside of the ring holds his head, hurting from all the punishment AJ Styles had been able to mount. He takes his time but finally recovers his standing position. He grabs the hurt AJ Styles and drags him back to the inside of the ring. He makes the cover: 1…2…, AJ kicks out. Rikishi shows that winning the match however is not his main concern as he doesn’t follow up with another cover or argues with the referee. Instead, he just picks up AJ Styles grabbing him by the arm, and not releasing the arm of AJ he pulls him toward him and connects a short arm clothesline knocking AJ Styles down to the canvas. Rikishi slides to the outside of the ring and he grabs the steel steps. Rikishi holds it up high and then sends them to the inside of the ring flying through the air to the inside of the ring. Rikishi follows them as he returns to the interior of the ring. Rikishi grabs the steps and he sets them right in the middle of the ring.

Rikishi takes his time, acting now methodically, as he walks toward AJ. He grabs Styles by the head and starts guiding him back to his feet, however, out of nowhere and before Rikishi is able to do anything, Styles reacts connecting a low blow, with such strength that immediately brings Rikishi down to his knees. AJ wastes no time and almost crawling, he goes toward the apron. AJ goes to take advantage of his high flying, and on the apron he waits for Rikishi to get back to his feet. Holding his groin in pain, he gets back to his feet. Inmediately, AJ springboards and crosses the airs looking to connect a springboard clothesline, however Rikishi is able to duck letting AJ fly over him passing by. Styles lands with a roll on the canvas and gets right back to his feet. Styles turns around and dashes toward Rikishi, however the samoan reacts first and he lifts him planting him with a Samoan Drop dropping AJ right into the steel steps, almost breaking him in half. The crowd is going wild by seeing the brutality in this match. Both men are bleeding. Both men are knocked out. Rikishi gets back to his feet and he grabs the steel steps. He is visibly beaten, therefore he’s not moving as fast. He takes the steps and he sets them laying against the corner. He then grabs AJ Styles and guides him back to his standing position. He grabs him by the arm and goes to Irish Whip him toward the steel steps on that corner. He does so and AJ goes to clash against the metal structure, however AJ somehow is able to stop before doing so. AJ turns around and walks right into Rikishi, that grabs him by the back of the head and Irish Whips him then to the opposite corner, making AJ clash spine first against the turnbuckle. Rikishi steps back creating some room and then storms toward his cornered opponent connecting him with a Butt Bumb, that makes AJ collapse down on the corner. The crowd goes crazy seeing the position in which AJ Styles ended. Rikishi turns around, wipes some blood out of his face and then realizes the position AJ Styles ended, grinning as well.

Rikishi goes toward the corner and he, with a huge smile on his crimson masked face, performs the Stinky Face, getting a big pop from the audience, and an expression of disgust out of AJ Styles. Rikishi gets away and lets AJ Styles contort in disgust. Styles gets right back up apparently blinded by the maneuver, and eats a Savate Kick right to the jaw. The crowd pops as they know the ending is close. Rikishi grabs the steel steps and he sets them on top of the chest of AJ. Rikishi then walks toward the corner and climbs to the second rope. The crowd continues coming unglued, as Rikishi looks around. He finally comes down from the second rope and nails AJ Styles with the Banzai Drop, incrusting the steel steps against the humanity below of Styles. Rikishi gets up and takes the steel steps away from AJ, revealing that the edge of the steps have cut AJ Styles’s chest wide open. Rikishi makes the cover, the referee, along with the entire arena count: 1…2…3.

Result: Rikishi defeats AJ Styles

JBL: Don’t even dare to say it!

Styles: Rikishi wins, Rikishi wins, Rikishi wins!

JBL: What’s wrong this night? Two non contracted men have beaten our own talent!

Styles: Oh you know that’s not the case with Rikishi. Watch this place coming unglued for Rikishi!

JBL: Thank God, in his last match.

Rikishi stands in the middle of the ring as the winner, blood pouring down his face. The crowd gives him a standing ovation, saying goodbye to their hero. Rikishi seems to be touched and tears come down his eyes as he gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp…for the very last time.

(WRESTLEBOWL: THE BIGGEST PPV EXTRAVAGANZA)

We see the ring and it is set ready for the Highlight Reel.

Styles: We see the ring and it is ready for a, rather unpredictable Highlight Reel.

JBL: I for one can’t wait.

“Break Down the Walls†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Chris Jericho appears on the stage, then walks down the ramp making his entrance. He seems focused and then he enters the ring. He has a microphone in hand and after taunting to the crowd he gets ready to speak.

Y2J: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to…ohh, that’s right, welcome to Starrcade is Jericho!

Crowd pops heavily.

Y2J: You know the name, you know the face, but what has been eating you alive this last couple of days is that you don’t know what will go down in this Highlight Reel, the first ever Highlight Reel in Pay Per View. But let me tell you, what will go down tonight will be worth the money you paid to order this show or to be one of the thousands souls in attendance. And let me start with my guest, he’s…

Crowd interrupts him with a lot of boos as they know who the guest is.

Y2J: Apparently you know him well. He’s a man that has been in a rather strange behavior in the last couple of weeks. Please welcome my guest at this time, the snapping giant, The Big Show!

“Big†hits to boos from the audience as Big Show makes his way out. He looks serious and completely ignores the fans. He enters the ring and he stares at Chris Jericho.

Y2J: I’m glad you could join me. If you would please, have a sit.

Big Show indeed sits and so does Chris Jericho.

Y2J: So, you might be wondering why I selected you, out of an entire locker room of stars, I selected you to be my guest this time. What is, what is going through your mind right now?

Show: I am just hoping that you know what’s good for you and keep this Highlight Reel as an interview, and nothing more.

Y2J: We’re a little grumpy tonight uh? Ok, you see, I’ll tell you why I selected you as my guest. For the last couple of weeks, I’ve been watching you. I’ve been watching you out of a sudden lose control during your matches, go crazy and destroy absolutely everything in front of you. One could think: “Chris, he’s a 7foot monster, that’s what he is supposed to doâ€, however, I see you in front of me right now, and I don’t see you snapping, I don’t see you losing control, I don’t see you going crazy on me.

Show: And your point is?

Y2J: My point is, I went back and did some analysis, Dr. Jericho made some analysis, and I discovered that this hasn’t been the only period of time in which you lost control, am I right? In fact, I will put a date to one period of time before in which it happened, it happened 5 months ago, when you were denied from another BTW Continental Title Match against RVD.

Crowd gives a little pop.

Y2J: Now I go and ask some experts the why they think you snapped again and, they tell me it’s because you got your ass handed by Umaga.

Crowd says “Ohhh†as Big Show goes to get back to his feet.

Y2J: Chill out, chill out big man. I personally don’t agree with that. I think to discover your source of….freakiness, we have to go all the way back to Souled Out PPV, when once again, you lost your chance to be champion.

Big Show’s face expressions show he’s getting angrier and angrier.

Y2J: And I have came to the conclusion that every time you come close, every time that for you is close but no cigar as for winning championships, you lose yourself, literally, you lose your mind and well…

Big Show seems to have had enough. He gets up and is about to attack Chris Jericho.

Y2J: Come on now man. Did you actually think I will just come out here and verbally attack you? No sir, I have a gift for you here tonight. You see, I came to the conclusion as I told you that your problems circle championships, and one in particular, the BTW Continental Championship.

Crowd pops.

Y2J: Now, I went I talked to Crushing C before this Highlight Reel and he has agreed to this match, at Turning Point, I am about to announce, Big Show, you will be, at Turning Point, in a Number One Contender’s Match to determine the challenger for that belt come Wrestlebowl PPV!

Crowd cheers. A little grin appears on the face of Big Show.

Y2J: I see you grinning however, I am not sure if you’ll keep grinning after I announce your opponent because let me tell you, he’s quite a talented competitor. In fact, I’ll dare to say he’s the best to have ever, stepped into competition in this ring and, yes, it appears he is also in attendance here tonight. Big Show, please welcome your opponent at Turning Point…

Jericho points to the stage, however, he then points at himself.

Y2J: CHRIS JERICHO!

Crowd pops. Chris Jericho nods looking at the Big Show.

Show: So let me get this straight, you and me will fight 3 weeks from now at Turning Point to determine the challenger for the BTW Continental Champion at Wrestlebowl?

Y2J: That’s right.

Show: In that case then…

Big Show out of nowhere nails a Big Boot right to the head of Chris Jericho knocking him down. Y2J crawls away and gets right back to his feet close to the ring ropes. Show dashes toward him and nails him with a clothesline sending him over the top rope, to the outside of the ring. Chris Jericho has no other choice but to see from the outside Big Show snap one more time and destroy the Highlight Reel scenery.

JBL: My God The Big Show has snapped again.

Styles: But don’t forget what we just heard, at Turning Point it will be Chris Jericho vs Big Show, and the winner of that match will go on to challenge the BTW Continental Champion, whoever he might be by then, at Wrestlebowl!

JBL: But now Joey, main event time. Lights are bright, fans are railing, World Championship is next.

Styles: Two men, a whole lot of history, and 30 minutes to determine who will leave the champion.

- We see Triple H defeating Randy Orton at Uprising PPV to become the new BTW World Heavyweight Champion.
- Triple H promo the night after that as the new champion. Randy Orton interferes and says he’ll get his belt back. This is followed by images of Randy Orton defeating Edge to become the Number One Contender.
- We cut right into lines said by Triple H and Randy Orton in both the contract signing and their face offs. This are mixed with the following incidents:
- Orton costs Triple H and Christian Cage their BTW Tag Team Championships
- Triple H proposes Crushing C to book Orton vs Umaga. Orton is brutalized by Umaga.
- We hear then Orton proposing to HHH the Ironman Match. This is followed by images of past Ironman Matches
- Video ends with a revisiting to past Orton and HHH moments, going even all the way back to Evolution days. Video concludes with HHH putting the World Title right in front of the knocked out, bleeding Randy Orton saying: “You can’t do it, you can’t do it!â€

“Voices†plays to a major ovation from the crowd as a fired up Randy Orton appears on the stage. He makes his classic “Destiny†taunt and then walks down the ramp, taunting and showing off to the crowd. He enters the ring and continues taunting to the crowd, climbing to all the corners.

“The Game†plays to a lot of boos from the audience. Triple H comes out and he makes his classic taunting, with the BTW World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He comes down the ramp and makes his classic entrance. He enters the ring and stares at Randy Orton. The referee rings the bell.

Starrcade9copy.jpg

Triple H and Randy Orton remain immobile staring at each other from different ends of the ring. The crowd explodes in their environment, in a scary cheer for Randy Orton, with his name resounding the entire arena. Triple H grins and he starts the circling movement, who is soon followed by the challenger, looking for a spot to attack on. However, out of a sudden Triple H stops, then starts badmouthing his opponent and pointing to the crowd, trying to get into his head. But Orton answers back the trash talking of his challengers, as clearly heard he yells at Triple “I will be the champion!â€. The Game finally approaches Randy Orton and both opponents now face to face continue their trash talking, until Triple H finally explodes and slaps the taste out of the mouth of Randy Orton. Orton hold his cheek and looks around, then to a big pop from the crowd he slaps Triple H, making him stagger back. Orton then truly kicks off the offense in the match as he advances toward his opponent and starts connecting him with a series of straight right hands right to the head of his opponent. He manages to corner his opponent into a corner, where Randy Orton continues his attack. The referee interferes and manages to separate Randy Orton from his opponent, however Triple H takes advantage of it and he grabs Randy Orton by the head, then throws him into his corner. Triple H there starts planting his opponent straight right hand after straight right hand, weakening the Legend Killer. The referee interferes into Triple H’s offense as well, and takes away from Randy Orton the champion. Randy Orton comes back to the corner and walks to the middle of the ring. Triple H waits for him and he does his flexing muscles taunt, messing with Randy Orton, taunting on him and getting on his mind. Orton grins and both competitors go back to circling each other, but not for long as they approach toward each other and enter in a collar elbow tie up, entering in a test of strength. Both men start brawling throughout the ring, looking for a chance to get the upperhand.

Randy Orton gets the advantage in the exchange as he locks his opponent in a Chinlock. He applies all the strength he can to the hold, however after a while of being inside the maneuver, Triple H counters and gets him inside a hammerlock. HHH keeps it locked in, however Randy Orton is also able to reverse the hold of his opponent, with a go behind and ends behind his opponent, then lifts Triple H and connects him with an Atomic Drop. Triple H staggers back from the maneuver barely being able to not fell to the canvas and maintain his standing position. Triple H turns around and Randy Orton answers the taunt The Game did to him before, as the Legend Killer does the “Destiny†taunt right on his face. Triple H grins and both wrestlers go back to circling each other once again. The Game invites Randy Orton to step toward him. Randy Orton does so, however Triple H manages to react first as he kicks him right on the middle section, making Randy Orton bend in pain. He then measures him and connects a big straight right hand to the head of his opponent. Triple H repeats the doses with a second straight right hand shaking the brains of Randy Orton. The Game grabs him in a side headlock to drain the momentum out of the Legend Killer, and follows up with a single headlock takedown. The Game maintains the headlock for a while, however as that time has passed, Randy Orton is able to counter as he gets his opponent with a leg scissors, getting instantly Triple H out of the hold. Randy Orton now drains his opponent with the legs, however Triple H starts forcing out of the hold, as with his bare hands he starts separating the legs of Orton, and slowly finding his way to breathe. Triple H finally breaks the hold and in a rush both men get back to their feet. They dash toward one another with Randy Orton getting the upper hand as he knocks him down with a clothesline. Triple H gets back up however he walks right toward a second clothesline from Randy Orton. Triple H returns to his feet for a second time, and Orton cools him down with a straight right hand.

Randy Orton plants him with another straight right hand, then mixes it up with an European Uppercut. Orton spins over his own edge on the maneuver and lands his opponent with a second punch, and ends his flurry of offense with another European Uppercut. Randy Orton then grabs him by the arm and throws Triple H toward the ring ropes. The Game bounces back and Orton jumps going for a dropkick, however Triple H is able to hold on to the ropes and he avoids bouncing back, making Randy Orton crash and burn, as he falls to the canvas. Triple H goes toward him and makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton kicks out. Triple H gets back to his feet and he brings Randy Orton up with him. He hurls him toward the corner, to which Orton crashes spine first. Triple H takes impulse going toward the opposite corner and then storms toward him. Triple H looks to connect him, however Randy Orton is able to avoid the attack as he sticks his boot on the way driving it directly to the jaw of The Game. Triple H staggers back holding the jaw of his opponent. Randy Orton storms toward him looking to capitalize on the attack, however when he dashes toward Triple H, The Game plants him with a clothesline that knocks the Legend Killer out of his feet. Triple H makes the cover once again: 1…2…, Orton kicks out. Triple H remakes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton kicks out again. Triple H gets back to his feet a little affected by all the kickouts from the young challenger. He goes toward the corner taking impulse. He lays his weight against the corner, then finally comes out from them and connects Randy Orton with his Harley Race like jumping knee to the head of his opponent. Triple H grins and he announces the end. Randy Orton slowly makes his way back up to his feet, then when he recovers the standing position, he walks into Triple H, that kicks him in the middle section and sets Orton in the Pedigree position, however before he is able to connect it, Randy Orton back body drops Triple H down to the canvas. Orton turns around, and The Game gets back to his feet, and runs right into the Legend Killer.

Triple H continues his run toward Randy Orton, however Orton catches him, then sets him with speed, and lands Triple H with the Inverted Backbreaker. Randy Orton makes the cover:1…2…, The Game gets one shoulder up. Randy Orton wastes no time crying over the kick out and gets back to his feet, where he starts to repeatedly stomp all over his opponent, circling, like an scorpion, his floored opponent, and stomping on every exposed body part, on every limb of Triple H. He kicks his left arm close to the body of his opponent taking it out of the way, and then connects Triple H with his jumping knee drop right to the chest of his opponent. Orton gets back up and puts the boots on his opponent a little more, then delivers one straight stomp to the head of Triple H, looking to knock him out of his senses. Orton then delivers a second and apparently defying jumping knee drop to the chest cavity of his opponent. Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H manages to kick out. Orton looks a little angrier this time than the past, but after a while of ineffectively looking up to the referee pleading, he goes back to his offense. Randy Orton guides his opponent back to his feet, then weakens him with another right fist to the head of his opponent, then weakens him once more time with a toe kick to the middle section making Triple H bend in pain. Randy Orton dashes toward the ring ropes behind of him, however almost before he is able to come back from the ropes, Triple H gets back to his senses and he dashes toward him, connecting Randy Orton with his high knee strike. Triple H collapses down to his knees after applying the move. He crawls toward Orton and makes the cover, putting his forearm right on the face of the Legend Killer: 1…2…, Randy Orton is able to kick out. Triple H looks shocked and he gets back to his feet then. He brings Orton up with him, and almost immediately start setting Orton up for a Rolling Neckbreaker, movement that he starts doing rolling his opponent. The Game effectively connects the neckbreaker. The Game makes the cover: 1…2…, Orton kicks out again.

Triple H wastes no time and he grabs Randy Orton up with him. He starts setting Randy Orton up with him as well for a rolling neckbreaker. However, this time when he is rolling him to connect the maneuver, Randy Orton out of nowhere counters the hold and drops Triple H down on the back of his neck hitting a Reverse DDT of his own. Orton staggers toward the ropes looking for leverage. He finally reaches it and recovers his balance, and when he does so, he starts taunting Triple H to get back to his feet, looking to hit him with the RKO. Triple H takes his time, but he finally gets back to his feet, still turning his back to Orton. Triple H finally turns around and walks right into Randy Orton, that goes to connect him with the RKO, however when Orton advances toward him, Triple H kicks him in the gut and plants him with a sudden DDT that spikes his opponent head first to the canvas. Triple H fights and struggles to get back to his feet. He finally overcomes the effort and gets back to his feet, then looks down and notices Randy Orton knocked out. Triple H grabs him by the legs and pulls him to the middle of the ring, where he then starts setting Randy Orton for the Figure Four Leg Lock, with excessive confidence. He goes to do the final spin on getting the submission maneuver locked in, however right on the nick of time Randy Orton uses his still free leg to kick Triple H away. The Game is sent toward the ring ropes, he bounces back and goes right toward Orton, that connects him with a Scoop Powerslam. Orton makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H is able to kick out. Randy Orton looks surprised at him kicking out. However, that doesn’t stop him from going back to work on his opponent. He starts lifting up the dead weight of his opponent. He manages to elevate Triple H up to a standing position, and then hooks him up in the position to hit the RKO. He secures it and is one step from connecting the RKO now. Randy Orton screams to the crowd getting a big pop from the audience as he says “RKO!â€

With his opponent hook, he finally goes to nail the RKO, as he runs looking to connect it, however Triple H blocks it and pushes his opponent away. Randy Orton stops the momentum of the push, then turns around and dashes back toward Triple H, however The Game answers back and he lifts him up, connecting Randy Orton with his Double AA spinebuster. Triple H gets back to his feet and does his classic taunt, getting a lot of boos from the crowd as they realize the end might be near. He now announces the end himself. He then pulls his opponent back to his feet. Triple H quickly double hooks Randy Orton and sets him with the Pedigree, jump and, the Pedigree is connected! Triple H makes a confident cover: 1…2…3.

Triple H pins Randy Orton. HHH 1-0 Orton. Timer: 21:53

Triple grins in confidence for being on top of the match, with the score going on his favor. He looks down to Randy Orton and taunts saying one more time. Triple H announces the end with an scary intensity. He picks his opponent and guides him back to a standing position. Triple H stares at the groggy Randy Orton struggle to remain standing on his two feet. Triple H delivers a kick to the middle section and sets Randy Orton again for the Pedigree. This time, he handles it more methodically, and walks into the middle of the ring with his opponent set on the Pedigree position. He goes to connect it, however before The Game is able to land it, Randy Orton out of nowhere reverses floating over the arm of his opponent and connects Triple H with the RKO. Randy Orton collapses down to the canvas after connecting the maneuver, not able to capitalize right off the bat. The Legend Killer takes his time, but he starts getting back to his senses and he starts crawling toward his knocked out opponent. However, before he is able to capitalize, a lot of time has passed and has been wasted. Randy Orton finally reaches Triple H and he puts one arm across the chest of his opponent: 1…2…, Triple H somehow gets one shoulder up. Randy Orton looks shocked and the crowd erupts in shock, and then they pop as they know they are seeing a hell of a contest. Randy Orton is in complete shock. He slowly gets back to his feet and he still can’t believe that the match wasn’t over with the RKO. However, he then manages to overcome it and goes back to focus on his opponent, and starts taunting Triple H for yet another RKO. Triple H is not even moving after the kick out, he’s not close to reacting. It doesn’t take long before Randy Orton notices it, and he takes the RKO taunt right toward Triple H, as he starts picking him back to his feet, however, Triple H shows that he was playing as possum as he grabs the tights of his opponent and throws him toward the ropes, making the Legend Killer guillotine himself with the ropes. Triple H crawls away from Orton and recovers his standing position away from them. Randy Orton pulls himself back up using the ring ropes.

He then runs toward his opponent, however Triple H kicks him in the middle section and sets him once again for the Pedigree, but Orton once again counters and he pushes his opponent away. Triple H is staggered back, then turns around and goes toward him once again, then Randy Orton looks to plant him with a dropkick, however Triple H is able to avoid it side stepping from the kick. Triple H waits for Orton to get back to his feet. Orton gets back up after a few seconds and goes again toward Triple H, who receives him with yet again another toe kick to the middle section. Triple H then sets Randy for the Pedigree, however once again the Legend Killer reverses and he goes for the RKO, but The Game pushes his opponent away avoiding it. Orton is staggered back, then turns around returning to where The Game is, gets kicked in the middle section and connected with the Pedigree. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton is shockingly somehow able to kick out, keeping that going even if he is losing in the score, and the timer is ticking down.

Triple H looks shocked, but soon his shock turns into anger, and he gets back to his feet and gets right in the face of the referee, arguing about a slow count, or anything to look for the referee to reverse his decision. However, nothing changes and Triple H is forced to keep the match going. Triple H screams in intensity and announces once again the Pedigree. He grabs Randy Orton and guides him back to his vertical standing. The timer says it only remains one minute in the match. The Game sets Randy Orton in the Pedigree position. He goes to connect it but when he is about to, once again Randy Orton reverses into an RKO. Orton then collapses right next to Triple H, not being able to capitalize. The timer continues going down, and it is now in 30 seconds.

It takes a while but slowly and surely, Randy Orton starts getting back to his senses. The timer continues going down, and by the time Orton is fully back to his senses and being able to move, it is in 23 seconds. Randy is still far away from Triple H. Not being able to move rapidly, he starts his road crawling toward the champion and toward possible the win that would tie the score in this match. He is almost next to Triple H and the timer is in 11. Orton rises up to his knees and collapses over Triple H finally, however, everyone wonders if it will be enough. There is a one second differential between the timer and the count of the referee. The referee starts the count: 1…2…, THE TIME RANS UP, 3.

Result: Triple H defeats Randy Orton. Final score: 1-0

Orton gets back to his feet and he thinks he just pinned Triple H and tied the score, however the referee goes toward the floored Triple H and raises his hand, declaring him the winner and still the champion.

Styles: Wait, did Orton get Triple H in there?

JBL: Hell no. Triple H won! He won! He’s still the champion!

Randy Orton gets backs up. Reality has finally strike. The crowd gives him a standing ovation. For a moment it seems he’s going toward Triple H to attack him, however he regrets it and changes his minds. He turns around and leaves the ring, frustration appearing on his face. Inside the ring, Triple H is still not moving, but has the BTW World Heavyweight Championship under his power still.

Styles: Triple H may have won the match alright, but he doesn’t look like a winner to me. He retained because a matter of luck and timing.

JBL: In an Ironman match, timing is everything.

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for watching, it has truly been a pleasure to be here with you. Triple H, still the World Heavyweight Champion.

Signal fades to an end with Triple H, holding the BTW World Heavyweight Championship, trying to get back to his feet.

Moonlight Drive

Samoa Joe VS Umaga: Great first match in my eyes, since Umaga is awesome. It was brutal and seemed the perfecct choice to set the tone for this PPV. I didnt like the ending though seemed rather anti-climactic in my eyes

Sabu & RVD VS MVP & Christian: I've always liked the idea of this style of 'winner take all' match. It was even better since you put the partnership of Sabu/RVD together after their previous feud, giving the heels the edge. Showcased all 4 men very well. I'm not too down on the dropkick, since well, it's a dropkick. Everyone can do a dropkick, but once again I feel the ending was rather anti-climactic

Randy Orton Promo: Randy is rather bland as a face in my opinion, but you managed to have the challenger come off well here. Destiny as usual, average promo. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't exactly eye-catching if you know what I mean

CM Punk VS Edge: Wow, MOTN so far for sure. I thought this would be a complete burial of Punk since he is on 'the Rated R Hit List'. But Punk came off strong even in losing, back and forth match that does wonders for both men. Next on the list=Triple H imo

Henry/Hassan promo: Hassan was good, I liked how he spoke about Allah's plan and the way he spoke about it. Henry was meh, but Hassan carried the promo anyway. Could we see a Mark Henry face turn?

Teddy Hart VS Chavito: I couldn't really get into this match, as I don't really like either man. But from what you wrote it was good, probably my least favourite match so far. Hart lost though! Hart lost! ZOMG! That gave it more points because of the shock ending

--Review for Part 2 coming soon, I'll edit it in--

Beer

Samoa Joe vs Umaga Great match here. Nice to start with a big gimmick match, it says to ou that the night is going to be big. Like -HBK- not sure about the ending but you know, it was OK.
Sabu and RVD vs Christian and MVP Good match. SAbu and RVD came into their own in this match and Christian anc MVP were great heels.
Randy orton PromoNot the bes promo but it set the stone for the main event well. Can't really say anything about caracter as Randy is usually heel but you know, average promo.
CM Punk vs EdgeFantastic match. I loved the brutality of Edge. He is the master of insanity. I loved this match and how you made Punk seem not so weak.
Henry/Hassan PromoYou have done quite well with Hassan because i find it is sometimes hard to do non-english speaking wrestlers. I always thought when watching him in WWE he had great mic skills.
Teddy Hart vs Chavo Real shocker this one. Did not expect Hart to lose at all. Mediocre match. Nothing really stood out for me in this one.

Crushing C/AJ Stylees PromoThe bastards IMO! Lol, that was some nasty talk directed at Rikishi. Now i am looking forward to that match.
Goldberg vs Sapp vs LesnarGood match. Did not expect Sapp to win so now you have left me completely confused as to what is going to happen at Turning Point and WrestleBowl but now i am completely messed up. I can't wait to find out what will happen.
Hasssan vs UndertakerOK match. Nothing special but you know above average like most of Taker's matches. Hassan did pretty well which i like but it was ineviable that Taker was going to win in the end.
Lesnar/HHH PromoGood promo. Lesnar did well to stay under control there coz HHH was being an asshole. I still see Lesnar and HHH in the future at some point.
Rikishi vs AJ StylesWow, just wow. Great match. AJ was amazing and so was Rikishi. I loved the ending, and i think Rikishi will live to fight another day.
Highlight ReelReally good promo but one thing that confused me was that even though Y2J was the face he acted more like the heel as oposed to Big Show who did the opposite. Good promo though and Turning Pint is looking good.
Triple HHH vs Randy OrtonGreat match. Not quite match of the night but still amazing. I thought Randy would win but for some reason i always knew HHH would win. Good match. And a great end to a fantastic Pay-Per-View.

Great stuff CMS. Remember to check ot TNA vs WWE, Raw has been posted.

-TJ-

Part 1 Review:

Samoa Joe vs. Umaga - This is a great Big Man match. I wouldn't say classic, because all classic Big men matches usually suck. Anywho, Umaga and Joe are two of the greatest big men in wrestling today considering their size and athleticsism. This was a great openner to a possible great ppv.

Extreme and Continental title Tag Match - A very great Match and shocken win considering that Sabu and RVD are once an legit tag team and still can be and MVP and Christain are more single competetors. And also i was shock at the somewhat clean win by MVP. Considering him being the Extreme champion lol.

Orton Promo - Pretty Solid and showing the mindset that Orton is in. Borash is a meanie for what he said lol.

Edge vs. Punk - Two great wrestlers in their own right, but you booked them together and that was a very great match. Also with Punk almost winning this was a great match.

Henry/Hassan promo - The ball dropped on that. Great promo, ending with a sign of a future face turn of Henry?????????

Teddy Promo - A solid promo that shows his feelings about Chavo's family and probaly made Chavo angry.

Teddy vs. Chavito - A great match of two crafty wrestlers. Using the two's athleticsism and technical ability in the manner you did probaly makes this your best match of part 1. Shock to see Hart losing.

Part 2 Review:

Styles/Crushing C promo - Murder Rikishi? Have you no shame?????!!!!! lol anywho this shows the focus of Styles well and what he plans on doing to Rikishi come that match.

Sapp vs. Lesnar vs. Goldberg - A great Match between three big men like these three. Also an Edge like move there by Sapp taking Goldberg and Lesnar out for the win as a result of Lesnar and Goldberg's rivalry

Hassan vs. Taker - An ok match considering the others. Like i said above this might be a future face turn for the World's Strongest Man. Taker gets the win and is still breathing.:shifty:

Lesnar/HHH promo - Solid promo showing HHH's ego towards Lesnar as Lesnar tries not to explode on HHH. Classic lmao.

Rikishi vs. Styles - Wow...... just wow This was one hell of a match! AJ and Rikishi were both awesome and I see Rikishi returning into BTW. Obvious there. This could be a candidate for Match of the PPV, but I still haven't seen your main event.

Highlight Reel - Great Promo that made a match for Turning point. Also shows the anger of Show this might be a great match at Turning Point.

Main Event - Wow, A great Match here and a sad finish for Orton. I can see another go at it between these two.

Part 1 Rate - 8.5/10

Part 2 Rate - 9.5/10 (More solid then part 1)

Overall Rate - 9/10

Thoughts: Very very great PPV as i would consider from you CMS. When you have the time go check out RPW's return show.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Samoa Joe versus Umaga: I really liked the match. You suited their big fighting style very well. I love the "Samoan vs Samoan" bill for the match. Overall great organizing by making this the opener. Props.

MVP, and CLB versus Sabu, and RVD: Great tag match with a nice flow. You really mastered capturing the champs as heels. I enjoyed reading this one. Its odd that you kept the back to back matches, but really its not a big deal. A clean win with heel stars is somewhat odd, but it adds to the odds of suprises coming out of you.

Randy Orton promo: So Borash grew balls? :roflmao: No, but great promo. Shows how intense the Ironman match will be, and shows Ortons mind frame coming into the match. Hunter musta shit himself lol.

CM Punk versus Edge: So this is how it wouldv'e been if Punk didn't pull an Edge with MITB? Anyways, good match. I doubt this feud ends here, and it continues for at least until "Turning Point". I wanted to see Punk win it, but its ok. Gives all the more reason to continue the feud.

Mark Henry, and Muhammad Hassan promo: Honestly, I don't know why its so easy for you to write with Hassan. I don't even know the guys finishing move, let alone persona, and all that for promos. This was an ok promo. Henry possibly turning face is weird but ok, I'll go along with it.

Teddy Gurrero promo: Ok this was where I was like "Teddys powning Chavo in the match!". I thought Chavo was going to get pissed at Teddy, and fall into a roll up or something. Good promo, and good remarks by Teddy!

Teddy Gurrero versus Chavito Retirement match: Ok what the hell. Teddy is so new to your BTB, and you retire him? :shocking: But ok. I always struggle writting Chavo, because its hit, or miss with him. I hardly watch Teddy as well, but this was a good match. I won't say it was the best of part one, but it was up there. Good job. Shock to see Teddy go.

AJ Styles, and Crushing C promo: Oh so thats why its called an "Unsanctioned" match. So thats pretty crazy. In my opinion this wasn't to serious, it was actually kinda funny.

Number One Contenders Triple Threat Match: Amazing match. I loved it! Three big power houses going at it. Not much to say other than "DAMN". Bobb Sapp winning it is awesome leaving room for him to start a big feud with someone after he loses at "Turning Point" :shifty:.

The Undertaker versus Muhammad Hassan: Worst match of the night. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't up to the caliber of the other matches. Is it me, or does CMS ALWAYS write the last sentence of an Undertaker pay per view match, that has 'Taker winning like this "And 'Taker makes the classic cover 1...2...3.." I find it so funny.

Triple H, and Brock Lesnar promo: Triple H= Huge dick
Wow lmao, what an ass.. This really showed HHH's attitude towards everyone, and how he thinks he's the shit. For some reason I'm getting a "Brock/HHH Alliance" out of this.

Rikishi Styles: The ending was uh "brutal". This truly was an unsanctioned match. AJ being cut in the chest is so unrealistic for me, yet at the same time it is realistic. I don't know, that was one hell of an oximoron right there. But wow this truly couldv'e been beaten the main event. This is extreme.

Highlight Reel with Chris Jericho: Great match, and puns by Jericho. For a second I thought I was Big Show, and BKB was Y2J. CONSTANTLY PUNNING ME. No, lol just kidding. The match at Turning Point should be good. I'm excited!

Main Event; Ironman Match: Honestly, this is by far one of the best matches I have ever read. Everything was amazing here. The writting was SO well done, and the flow was so realistic, and encentric through out. The ending was so generic, yet it still felt unexpected to me. I loved this match, and it goes down in my book as one of the best matches I have ever read.

Overall thoughts: This pay per view, was so amazing, great, epic, and classic. I never finished reading your infamous "Rebellion" pay per view, but I doubt that it was better than this. This pay per view blowed several others out of the water, and then some. CMS good job for putting together this epic showing of your skills!

Rating: **********

Reaction score
BM: The ME between HHH and Orton. Sheer greatness. The flow was perfect and I was on the edge of my seat from the opening bell to the botched pinfall by Orton. Simply 10/10.

WM: Teddy and Chavito. Just didn't do much for me. Wasn't written poorly, but was the weakest part of part one in my opinion. I didn't even realize you had Teddy in your BTB and now he is gone? Oh well!

BP: HHH and Brock was a good representation of both these guys. Let's see these guys hook up soon.

WP: HENRY AS A FACE?! Ugh.

AC: Awesome PPV as usual. You have some great story lines going here and you convey them in a way that is entertaining and fun to read. Your flow is part of what makes you the great writer that you are and I look forward to reading again soon, in fact I'm sorry I waited this long to review your PPV.

Swing by and check out XCW: Full Throttle some time soon! It's epic this week.

Evil Austin

I am sorry about the lateness I just have been busy doing my own PPV. So here is part - 2 - of my promised review

Crushing C Promo - was an interesting promo to say the least, them talking to AJ was well written served its purpose i guess ... good than. Warning AJ about the match kinda put it in perspective and made it insteresting hype for it.

Sapp / Lesnar / Golderg This match was a slow start (for my taste) wasn't much wow action just big power moves and strike brawling attacks... a bit of a hard match to write between three giant ego's and three men that are really not that orthadox in the ring. You did it well, and its good that Sapp won because to be honest I didn't expect it but he is being really pushed in your BTB.

Undertaker / Hassan - I personally was not a big fan of this match was a great match don't get me wrong but by a hair or a nail probably just the worst of the match. I really haven't been following much of the Taker / Hassan rivalry as of late but the match itself wasn't too bad. The outcome was good and a bit surprising I expected it to go the other way but you did it pretty well. Good job.

HHH / Lesnar promo - I think the promo of the night wasn't as big as other promo's like Teddys one or the highlight reel I really thought it was good. It showed Lesnar with his anger and rage about to snap and it also showed HHH portraying a classic Heel "like he used to in the good old days" Good job with this kept everyone in charater and you can picture them saying what they did which is important.

AJ / Rikishi - A great match up really kept me reading with Rikishi winning the end I thought that would happen and it did. Rikishi dominated the last part of the match with a stink face and than the steel steps btu it was great showing by both men and what i love about your writting is not one man dominates in the begining it takes the whole match to get a clear advantage and it shows that anything can happen. Good job with this once again.

Highlight Reel - Possibly the promo of the night greatly in character but "Jericho" in his funny gimmick where he cracks jokes on the big show I think it was a good job, Big Show should have done more than just sit down he probably should have recked up the place punching in the Jericho - tron - 2000 (if thats what its called) and yea overall a good promo and a funny read.

Main Event - Look I am going to be perfectly honest here It was a great match but not what I expected it to be, not at all... heres why, the first pin fall was made at 21 minutes and a half (i think if i remember right) and that was about half way through your match up. The problem I found with this match was the fact that it was a thirty man iron man mathc and it was probably even shorter than some of the other matches..... i Just didn't expect that happening being a thirty minute at least match and it was smaller or same size as everything else on teh card you could hav emade it longer and more special wearing the other guys out. But still good job like always people will be talking about this for a long time.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

BTW Official News

BradImes.jpg
kennydykstra.png

BTW is proud to announce the signing of superstars Brad Imes and Ken Doane to developmental deals. Both men will be reporting to DSW next Monday.

Brad Imes is mostly remembered for participating in the second season of The Ultimate Fighter.

BTWLOGO.png
Preview

The Game goes on. That is what Triple H will be saying, one night after he succesfully defended Randy Orton in a 30 minute Ironman Match to retain his BTW World Heavyweight Championship. It was a hard fought battle but in the end, and thanks to the clock ticking down, Triple H still reigns supreme. However, a new challenge will rise at Turning Point, when Triple H defends his title against Bob Sapp. This week will certainly be all about celebration for Bob Sapp, as he joys on the celebrating presented by Paul Heyman, a thing Heyman has called "Heyman presents: Bob Sapp-Video and Photo showing".

But while this week be all celebration for Bob Sapp, there is one man that will be certainly bitter. Randy Orton, who failed to become champion for mere seconds. However this week, he has to forget about Starrcade, as he battles no other than Jeff Hardy. Hardy is still beaten up from his encounter with Mr. Kennedy, but is sure damn ready for a fight. Speaking of Kennedy, there isn't still a King of the Ring determined. Will he play a role in this match?

Another man who didn't exactly have a Starrcade to remember was CM Punk, who lost to Edge. This week, he will battle a man that had an even more rough night, AJ Styles, who lost to Rikishi. Which of this two will be able to get back to the winning side? Can Styles win now that Rikishi is finally retired and out of his life? And is CM Punk finally out of the Rated R Hit list?

But this week, we will also have a Starrcade revisit, as The Undertaker battles Muhammed Hassan in a rematch from last night. Taker overcame the Allah Followers to defeat Hassan at Starrcade, will he be able to do it twice? Or will Hassan be able to turn the shift and be victorious?

Triple H's World Heavyweight Championship wasn't the only one succesfully retained at Starrcade. MVP and Christian Cage also survived the Texas Tornado One Pinfall to a Finish Double Championship match and left with their reigns intact. This week, they will battle another tag team with gold, the BTW Tag Team Champions Test and Albert, in a rematch from last BTW Show. Will MVP and Cage's chemistry continue intact?

Chris Jericho hosted a rather unusual Highlight Reel, with The Big Show as his guest. Jericho noted the rather unusual behavior of The Big Show and laid down the rather unusual match. Chris Jericho vs Big Show at Turning Point, and the winner of that match will go on to Wrestlebowl to challenge the BTW Continental Champion. Will the ring be able to hold this two men this week when they team up with also rivals Samoa Joe and Umaga?

Crushing C has promised a blockbuster announcement. Considering he's in a good mood after finally having Rikishi retired and out of BTW, what could it be?

What will happen between Goldberg and Brock Lesnar? Also, Elijah Burke will battle Messiah. Don't miss this edition of BTW, as we start the road to Turning Point.

Known Card:

Crushing C's Blockbuster Announcement

Paul Heyman presents:
Bob Sapp in all his glory- Video and Photo showing

Undertaker vs Muhammed Hassan

Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy

CM Punk vs AJ Styles

Christian and MVP vs Test and Albert

Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe vs Umaga and The Big Show

Elijah Burke vs Messiah

BTWNITRO.png

BRcopy-1.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Triple H(c) vs Bob Sapp

Winner challenges the BTW Continental Champion at WrestleBowl.
Chris Jericho vs The Big Show

KF4E

Reaction score
The best match was a tie for me in this second part. I really liked Hasaan vs. The Undertaker just because it involved two of my favourite wrestlers. However from an analytical point of view, the main event was the better match. It had the excitment and drama just like you'd expect for a main event. Plus having Triple H win the match was awesome. I really liked how Orton thought he won and then slowly realized that he had indeed lost the match. Good stuff here CMS.

The worst match so to speak in my opinion was the onc between Sapp, Lesnar and Goldberg. Now don't get me wrong, Lesnar and Goldberg are also two of my favourites, but I have never heard of Sapp, so for me this brought the match rating down a little. If it was Lesnar and Goldberg alone then maybe, just maybe this would have been the best match.

The best promo was easily the one between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. I liked it because it hyped up the main event, while at the same time added fuel to a feud that could really work. I would mark if Triple H and Lesnar feuded and it looks like they will. The promo also seemed really in character and that just brought it up a notch.

As for the worst promo. There really wasnt one. They all served their purpose and that was excellent.

Overall I thought the first part of this PPV was better, only because I enjoyed it more, and in my opinion it had better matches and better promos. However it was a wonderful PPV to read and it really got me excited for the next show. Great work and I'm going to be a regular in this thread from now on.

McLovin

Reaction score
Undertaker vs Muhammed Hassan
CM Punk vs AJ Styles
Christian and MVP vs Test and Albert
Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe vs Umaga and The Big Show
Elijah Burke vs Messiah

Some really nice matches on the card, such as Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy, but I can't wait for CM Punk vs. AJ Styles. It's one of my Dream matches, so I hope you can pull it off well.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Crushing C/AJ Styles promo: Nice little way to add osme further heat to the feud. Adding feul to the proverbial fire.

Bob Sapp vs Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg: A huge match to have with these three monstrous men, and an added stipulation on top that provides great incentive. There wasn't really a huge change in pace throughout the match, it stayed pretty similar. I will give you credit for the finish though, I thought that was very creative. I'm really surprised to see Sapp win here, as I was (and still am sure) we will get Lesnar vs Triple H at WrestleBowl. I guess you're just taking a different approach then I expected.

Undertaker vs Muhammad Hassan: I really hope this is the end of their feud, as I have grown tired of it really. You can't surprise me any more, as you have done everything possible. The match had that feel too, as Undertaker really never lost in the feud properly, and with the disagreement between Henry and Hassan earlier, you always knew Undertaker would win. The big story here is the continuation of the Hassan/Henry disagreements. I see a Henry face turn happening very soon, with the two facing at WrestleBowl. Not quite sure where that leaves Taker though.

Triple H/Brock Lesnar promo: Nice way to make Hunter look like a bully of sorts. This is definitely leading to WrestleBowl.

AJ Styles vs Rikishi: Once again, leading into this match, you already know the result. It kind of detracts from the match, knowing who is going to win before you even begin to read it. The usual weapon use was seen, although there were a few nice things. I enjoiy seeing people get slammed across chairs, so the sidewalk slam across the chair was good to me lol. The finish was pretty damn awesome. I mean, I didn't think you'd come up with something like that. Really innovative and really good. The match was great, although already knowing the result definitely detracted that little bit from it.

Highlight Reel: Decent promo, although you could always tell it was going to set up a match. Promos like this show some great planning ahead though. Kudos for that.

Triple H vs Randy Orton: Well this was the big match, it was definitely the whole attraction to the card. You have really built this feud up well, so it is a fitting finish to what has been a good Pay Per View. Anyway, I thought it was really good that you had the match go awhile before giving the first fall. I think a common mistake among bookers with matches like these is giving away the first fall too quickly. You stayed away from this trap though, giving the match time to build. The finish was something along the lines of what I expected, although I thought that Orton would score the pinfall in the nick of time, only for Triple H to say no to sudden death, thus giving them next month to settle their scores. Good match, and a great finish. A fitting closing to your PPV.

AC: Great pay Per View man, I felt the card was pretty predictable coming in, although you pulled off a huge shock by having Chavo win. Everything looks to be building towards Turning Point, and ultimatel;y WrestleBowl already, so it's an exciting time for the BTB. If you keep it at this quality, I'm sure people will love it.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
as part of my resurrection, I'll be reviewing some shows here and there. You're first up boy.

Samoa Joe vs Umaga - I'm not too big of a fan of the feud just because the Samoan pairing, but I like both of their in ring work. The match was a pretty nice brawl, and having Joe win was the right thing to do. The ending was kind of lame with Joe winning by rollup, still perfectly fine. Good starter.

MVP & Christain vs Sabu & RVD - a good way to tie up feuds and two title matches at once. It was a good match, there's nothing else to say. SOme parts were a little awkward, but it was good.

RKO promo - a nice interview segment, but some parts didn't sound right like it was said before. Showed Orton wanting to become champ again, because it's his "destiny"

Edge vs Punk - anywhere else this would be a main event match, but this is just a midcard match, that's my only complaint. I really liked the match, and it was very competitive. Having Punk kick out of the spear was great. Edge winning was a good choice, he could be back in the ME again.

Henry and Hassan - Good with Henry actually complaining about the beatings he took. I don't know what's going to happen with Henry, but I guess it'll be against Hassan maybe.

Hart vs Guerrero - THis match was pretty good too, and it was more of a lightweight, faster match. Big surprise in Teddy losing, I'm not too big a fan of Chavo. Hart would make a good heel, and I see him coming back in the future.

Crushing C promo - good promo bridging the two parts, and the Rikishi vs Crushing C feud is going places now with AJ there. It was a good hype showing AJ's readiness for the match.

Lesnar vs Sapp vs Goldberg - I was thinking that this would be more of a strike heavy type of match, but I was wrong. It was pretty good in detail, and the moves seemed pretty good, lots and lots of suplexes. I don't really like Sapp winning, but you've been building him up really nicely.

Taker vs Hassan - I haven't liked this feud that much, I really haven't seen a big PPV win from Hassan against Taker in their feud. I don't know where this feud will go next, but the matches were good, but the story was way too lopsided. The match itself was back and forth, and having Taker win was the only way I saw it.

HHH and Lesnar promo - The beginning was kind of odd, but towards the end, it really was good, with HHH's attitude and Lesnar just being really angry at everything.

Styles vs Rikishi - Good job on having this as a hardcore match, I don't know how nicely you could've done a normal singles match with them. A very good match, you made RIkishi look like a huge star in his "last match." The ending was pretty brutal with the shot to Styles' chest. I don't know if this really is the end for Rikishi, but it was a great last match.

Highlight Reel - Nice to have this on PPV, and it was pretty in character. Jericho was his usual self, and Big Show had some good lines, not being too impressed with Y2J. Their match at Turning Point should be OK, but I'm looking to the build up more.

HHH vs Orton - an amazing match to end the show. It flowed really well from beginning to end. Really back and forth, and having HHH get the win with time to spare was a good idea, and there was none of the lame overtime stuff. Having the false finish at the end was great, and leaves the door open for more to happen in the future.

The Verdict - It was a great PPV, I didn't see a bad match at all. The only problem I have is the lopsidedness of some feuds, but that can be fixed. I'm looking forward to what's next in this, it's my first show that I've read in a while.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Jobing.com Arena
Glendale, Arizona
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to BTW, as we are tonight in the fall out of Starrcade and starting the road to Turning Point, that is just a, let’s call it a detour towards Wrestlebowl.

JBL: But also next week, it has been confirmed, BTW Nitro, our new show in Spike TV replacing our current one will debut, live from the Staples Center.

Styles: 3 hours of extravaganza. But let’s get this night under way.

“Arabian†plays to a big amount of boos from the crowd as Muhammed Hassan makes his way out, showing his determinacy on defeating The Undertaker tonight.

“The Darkest Side†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as the gong plays. Lights go out and fire appears on the stage as The Undertaker finally appears. He starts his slow walk down the ramp, not removing his sight out of Muhammed Hassan. He reaches the steps and with a movement of his hand lights go back on. He enters the ring where he takes off his hat and rolls his eyes to the back of the head. He removes his jacket and continues staring at Muhammed Hassan. The referee rings the bell.

The Undertaker vs Muhammed Hassan

Taker gets into attack mode, holding his punches in front of his face and moving, looking for a spot to attack his opponent, in boxing fashion. Fist first, he starts advancing toward Muhammed Hassan. Muhammed wants any of it and he starts backing down, until he finally finds himself trapped, his back against the corner. The Undertaker measures him and goes to punch him, however when he swings, Hassan ducks avoiding the impact and escapes going under the arm of Taker. The Undertaker turns around attempting to continue his offense. He throws a right hand, however Muhammed Hassan is able to once again duck. Hassan answers back connecting a straight right hand of his own, however the punch seems to have no effect of The Undertaker, as he remains immobile. Taker answers back then with a hard clothesline, knocking Muhammed Hassan down to the canvas. Hassan gets back to his feet only to get clotheslined back down to the canvas. Muhammed Hassan nonetheless recovers his standing position. He walks right into The Undertaker, who picks him up with ease. He keeps Muhammed lifted up in the air as he walks toward the corner, until he drops Hassan head first right onto the turnbuckle. The Undertaker immediately dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back connecting a big boot right into the head of Hassan knocking him down. The Undertaker gets his hair out of his face, then lifts his arm up in the air taunting for an early Chokeslam. Muhammed Hassan gets back right into his standing position, getting immediately grabbed by the throat. Taker looks at Muhammed right into the eyes, however before The Deadman is able to pick him up and chokeslam him, Hassan counters raking the eyes of his opponent as finding his way out of the grasp of the Undertaker. Hassan staggers right back into his opponent this time looking for offense of his own. Hassan goes toward Taker however before he attacks him, The Deadman kicks Muhammed right into the middle section forcing to bend in pain. He then sets Muhammed Hassan up for the ride, literally, as he puts him in the Last Ride position.

Hassan remains in that position for a couple of quick seconds, until he quickly escapes and rolls to the outside of the ring, taking a break from the match. Muhammed Hassan turns his back to the ring, getting himself back together and relaxing after being so close to the Last Ride. The Undertaker stares at his opponent on the outside of the ring and, inside the ring, he walks close to where he is. He lies against the ring ropes and stretches reaching for Hassan. Taker is able to grab Muhammed by the head, and he lifts him all the way into the apron. The Undertaker continues grabbing Hassan by the head and is about to get him back to the inside of the ring, however Hassan is able to react and attack first as he guillotines The Undertaker using the top rope, hurling The Undertaker away. Muhammed Hassan wastes no time on capitalizing, as he quickly enters to the inside of the ring and starts putting the boots on his opponent, stomping all over The Undertaker. Hassan continues aggression going down to the canvas and connecting a series of mounted punches right to the head of The Undertaker. Hassan makes the cover: 1…., The Undertaker is able to quickly kick out. Hassan wastes no time after the kick out and he locks in a chokehold, cutting completely the oxygen supply of The Deadman. The referee steps in as this is an illegal maneuver and after failing to physically break the hold on his own terms, he starts the count that could en in a DQ for Muhammed Hassan: 1….2…3…4…, Muhammed Hassan breaks the hold avoiding disqualification and letting The Undertaker free, however he stays in control as he connects a straight right shot to the head maintaining The Undertaker down on the canvas. He repeats the pinfall attempt: 1…2…, Taker is able to kick out. Muhammed Hassan wastes no time and he turns The Undertaker over his belly and goes to lock in the Camel Clutch, however, before he can lock it in, The Undertaker is able to fight back driving repeatedly his elbows straight to the head of his opponent, until he finally accomplishes to get Muhammed Hassan down from on top of him.

Both men get back to their feet, Hassan earlier than the Deadman, and when both successfully are on their standing position, Hassan dashes toward Taker flooring him with a surprising clothesline. Muhammed Hassan makes the cover with a grin on his face: 1…2…, The Undertaker is able to get one shoulder up kicking out. Muhammed Hassan gets back to his feet and this time his face expressions reflect frustration. He stomps one more time right on the head of The Undertaker. Muhammed Hassan then walks to the corner, looking for an uncharacteristic high flying maneuver on his arsenal. He stays on the second rope waiting for The Undertaker to get back to his feet. The Deadman finally recovers his standing position and turns around, getting right in front of the corner where Muhammed Hassan is climbed waiting for him. Hassan notices him and he leaps down of the corner looking to connect the Deadman, however Taker is able to catch him in mid air grabbing him by the throat. He takes him to the middle of the ring fast and there he delivers the Chokeslam. Taker makes the cover: 1…2…, Muhammed Hassan is able to kick out. The Undertaker gets back to his feet and the kick out of Hassan has added a demented glimpse on his look. He passes his thumb across his throat, announcing the Tombstone Piledriver. He waits no longer and picks Muhammed Hassan back to his feet, then quickly lifts him up looking to set Muhammed in position. He gets his opponent up however before he is able to connect Hassan, Muhammed counters with a elbow shot right to the head. Hassan weakens him with a kick to the middle section, then sets Taker up and nails him with a Modified STO. Hassan grins being confident that the match is over, and breaths heavily taking a break.

He has wasted a lot of time. He finally bends going to make the cover, however when he does so, Taker reacts and grabs him by the throat. He sits up and gets back to his feet. Taker then lifts Hassan on the air and drops him connecting a Chokeslam. Taker announces the end passing his thumb across his throat. He picks up Muhammed back to his feet, sets him, and plants him with the Tombstone Piledriver. The Undertaker covers Muhammed Hassan in his characteristic fashion: 1…2…3.

Result: The Undertaker defeats Muhammed Hassan

Styles: And not even in the rematch. Taker defeats Muhammed Hassan here tonight.

JBL: You have to give it to Hassan though, he has taken the Deadman to the limit twice.

Styles: But there has only been one winner.

Taker celebrates in the middle ring, with lights dim blue and down to his knees. He sticks his tongue out and rolls his eyes to the back of his head.

(Commercial)

We return and we hear a lot of heat from the crowd. Crushing C is already in the ring, with “I’m in Charge†playing on the back.

Styles: Crushing C in the ring, probably to make his blockbuster announcement that was announced for tonight.

JBL: What else could it be?

Crushing C has a microphone in hand and he’s ready to speak.

Crushing C: Well, you know why I am out here, you saw it advertise in the marquee for tonight’s show, I have a blockbuster announcement that will completely change the landscape of BTW, because boy, it’s a hell of an announcement. But first, please stand up and give this company a round of applause to a great Starrcade PPV last night.

Crowd applauds.

Crushing C: Now, my announcement concerns last night. I am not blind, and I pride on being a good business man, because let’s face it, up to date, since the very inception of this company, I have made the best decisions to keep this company alive and…

Crowd interrupts with a lot of boos.

Crushing C: Boo me or cheer me, you know I’m right. You are talking to the man that has kept this company, against all odds, floating and alive, and damn sure being the top wrestling company in the world, and…

Crowd once again interrupts.

Crushing C: I’m not even going to bother anymore with you Glendale, it took me less than a minute to realize that you, bunch of illiterates, don’t deserve my respect.

Crowd gives Crushing C a lot of heat.

Crushing C: That’s why I’ll waste no more time with you. As I said before, I am not blind, and last night, I would be lying if I say that I didn’t accept that see the reaction one particular man received. I would be lying if I say that I didn’t hear the pop one particular man got out of you.

Crushing C stops in the middle of the ring and takes a deep breath.

Crushing C: Rikishi.

Crowd erupts.

Crushing C: As much as it hurts me to say so, and as much as I hate Rikishi, I can’t deny that last night, thanks to Rikishi, the place came unglued, and my friends, that is good business, and me, I just can’t let good business pass by. That’s why, just like I gave Rikishi a chance for one last match, I’ll give him another chance. Only this time, I’ll give him the opportunity to win…a BTW contract!

Crowd gives a massive pop that causes Crushing C to smile even more, showing he’s right.

Crushing C: Now, next week, we will have the big premiere of BTW Nitro, live from the Staples Center and which better occasion than that night to have ourselves that match uh?

Crowd cheers.

Crushing C: So, next week, at BTW Nitro, it will be Rikishi, in a match that if he wins he earns himself a brand new BTW contract against…Randy Orton! Thank you, that would be all.

Crushing C grins. He gets out of the ring and starts leaving going up the ramp.

Styles: Wait a minute, what? Randy Orton?

JBL: What? Aren’t you happy? Your fatty is getting a chance to return.

Styles: No, I am happy but, it’s just that something ain’t right here. Crushing C saying he sees good business in Rikishi and out of a sudden gives him a chance to earn a contract, after he fired him on the first place and…Randy Orton? That doesn’t make any sense.

JBL: Let’s wait and see Joey, let’s wait and see.

(Commercial)

“Don’t Waste my Time†plays as we return from commercial and Elijah Burke makes his way out. He looks confident as he enters the ring and taunts to the audience, getting only but boos from them.

Styles: We are back from the break and it’s time to see a former BTW Extreme Champion in action, Elijah Burke.

“Crow’s Sent†plays to cheers from the audience as Messiah makes his way out. He plays to the fans as he walks down the ramp. He enters the ring and stares at his opponent.

Styles: But here’s his opponent. A man with a lot of baggage, teaming up with The Undertaker, defeating Muhammed Hassan, things that make him an extremely dangerous opponent.

Elijah Burke vs Messiah

Messiah wastes no time and he dashes toward Burke, however, Elijah reacts first and channeling Ricky Steamboat he nails an arm drag hurling Messiah away in the ring. Messiah gets back to his feet and he storms toward Burke again, only to get arm dragged once again. For the third straight time, Messiah gets right back to his feet and dashes toward his opponent, only to get connected by a dropkick right to the chest. Elijah Burke looks for the early win: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out. Burke grabs his opponent by the hair and guides him back to his feet. Burke grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips Messiah toward the ring ropes. He bounces back and Burke receives him with a back body drop. Elijah looks for the win covering his opponent: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out. Elijah gets back to his feet now showing signals of frustration. He has a grin on his face. Elijah walks toward the corner and he climbs to the top rope, where he waits for his opponent to get back to his feet. Messiah finally recovers his standing position. Burke immediately leaps from the top rope and looks to connect his opponent with a crossbody plancha, however Messiah is able to avoid it as he ducks, letting Elijah Burke fly above him failing. Burke gets back to his feet after crashing and burning and dashes back to Messiah, who had gotten back to his feet. Messiah receives him with a kick to the middle section. He then sets him up and plants Burke with a Fisherman Suplex. Messiah makes the cover: 1…2…, Elijah gets one shoulder up keeping the match going. Messiah gets back to his feet and he nails Burke with a couple of straight right hands directed to the head of Elijah. He then sets him up, and connects him with a Northern Lights Suplex. Messiah repeats the cover: 1…2…, Elijah kicks out one more time. Messiah looks up to the referee as if looking for an explanation, however the match is not over as Burke indeed kick out. Messiah gets Elijah back to his feet pulling him up by the dreadlocks. He nails Burke then with a toe kick, making Burke bend. Messiah then dashes to the ring ropes behind of him.

Messiah bounces back and he goes to nail Elijah with a clothesline, however, when he is about to do so, Burke leap frogs over him avoiding any contact. Messiah passes by crossing the ring and bouncing back to the next set of ring ropes. He comes right back toward Elijah Burke, who reacts and connects him with a corkscrew elbow smash right to the face of his opponent. Elijah gets back to his feet and taunts to the audience getting a lot of boos from his opponent. He starts dragging Messiah close to the corner. Elijah looks around and he finally, using the turnbuckle as leverage to pull himself up, nails him with Hang Time, turning a turnbuckle handstand into a low angle diving elbow drop, expelling the air out of the body of Messiah. Elijah grins knowing the match is close to being over. He grabs Messiah by the head and guides him back to his feet. Messiah is barely even able to keep that standing position. Burke dashes to the ring ropes behind of him and nails Messiah with the Elijah Experience. He makes the cover after nailing it: 1…2…3.

Result: Elijah Burke defeats Messiah.

JBL: And there he is, Elijah Burke, your winner of the match.

Styles: Could this be a sign of things to come?

Elijah Burke asks for a microphone. He’s given one and gets ready to address the fans.

Burke: Oh what, did you forget about me? You thought I was just coming down, lose and then straight to the back, like I have been doing for weeks now? Hell no, I have a lot of things to say.

Crowd boos.

Burke: But I will save it for next week. The premiere of BTW Nitro, and I will give each and everyone of you an Elijah Experience worthy of the occasion.

Crowd now gives a mixed reaction.

Burke: Because, well, you just had Randy Orton vs Rikishi announced for next week, but next week, I will have an announcement of my own and believe me, you just don’t see it coming.

Elijah drops the microphone and gets out of the ring, ignoring all the fans on his way up the ramp.

We go backstage and we see Bob Sapp getting oil rubbed on his body by a lady, member of the BTW crew.

Sapp: You have to rub it in evenly lady, if not, the lights out there will not capture how truly define I really am.

The lady doesn’t look amused. Out of a sudden, Paul Heyman walks into the scene.

Heyman: There you are! My man, the man of the hour, no, the man of the year here in BTW, Mr. Bob Sapp, I see you are getting pampered up here by this lovely miss, which is a good thing considering you’re not booked tonight, and you need to rest up after that Triple Threat Match last night.

Sapp: Last night was easy, Lesnar and Goldberg are nothing. And this girl can’t even rub oil on me properly.

Paul stares at the crew girl.

Heyman: In that case, GET OUT!

The crew member girl runs scared at Heyman grins a little. He turns back to Bob Sapp.

Heyman: I’m sorry Bob, but I promise you, I guarantee you that later on tonight, you will be truly honored, as you deserve, when I grace you in your very own video and photo showing that will show the world your entire greatness.

Crowd boos on the back.

Heyman: Now if you’d excuse me Bob, I have to continue getting things together for that glorious ceremony so…

Heyman pads Sapp on the shoulder and walks away.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and let’s take a look at the Highlight Reel, in which Big Show got a match against Chris Jericho, with championship gold implications.

(We see a Highlight Reel recap showing the most important events that went down)

“Break Down the Walls†plays to a big ovation from the audience as Chris Jericho steps out from the stage. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring continuing his classic entrance.

“Killing Vibe†breaks through the PA system as Samoa Joe comes out.

Styles: And there he is Samoa Joe fresh for a huge victory against Umaga in a Samoan Brawl Match.

JBL: But Umaga is in this match as well Joey.

“Virtual Voodoo†sounds as Umaga rampages out. He goes savage on the stage and makes his threatening way down the ramp. He enters the ring and imposes respect in the ring.

“Big†plays as Big Show comes out, after a lot of pyro came out before his appearance. Show walks down looking serious this time. He enters the ring and stares at all three men inside the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Big Show and Umaga vs Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe

Umaga immediately steps forward, not listening, or maybe not understanding, what Big Show says to him. Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe have a talk to each other and showing fire to continue fighting the Samoan Bulldozer, Samoa Joe steps in, sending Chris Jericho out to the apron. Samoa Joe and Umaga will kick off this contest. Umaga and Samoa Joe trade killing looks and stares to each other from different sides of the ring. They jog starting to warm up for the contest. The primed Samoa Joe is the first going at it, running toward his opponent and looking for a single leg take over, however Umaga is just too strong to be taken down like that, and so he then takes the offensive to his side and nails the bended Samoa Joe over his leg with a club to the back. Umaga follows now his offense and Joe and connects him with a straight right hand. The Samoan Bulldozer is still on the control and he then connects Samoa Joe with a knife-like uppercut right to the throat of Joe, making him collapse down to the canvas. Samoa Joe takes little to none time getting him back to a standing position, and almost immediately he storms toward Umaga showing his determination, however Umaga reacts first and he floors him with a stiff clothesline. Umaga grabs Samoa Joe by the head and guides him to a standing position. He weakens him even further planting him with a knuckles first straight right hand. He then grabs him by the arm and nails him with a short-arm clothesline, but he doesn’t release the arm of Samoa Joe. Joe groggies and then gets back to his feet. Umaga still with the arm of his opponent on his grasp Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Samoa Joe bounces back toward Umaga that is waiting for him and attack him, however Samoa Joe is able to react first and he plants him with a Spinning Heel Kick. However, the kick doesn’t takes down Umaga, although it does manages to get him groggy and tumble over his standing position. Samoa Joe steps back taking impulse, then storms in full speed toward his opponent, however Umaga receives him with a knife like uppercut that knocks him down to the canvas.

Umaga goes toward his corner and makes the tag to Big Show, who had summoned the Samoan Bulldozer back to the corner. Big Show enters the ring and stares at the floored Samoa Joe. Big Show grabs Samoa Joe by the head and guides him back to his feet. He stares at Joe struggling to remain over his feet, and then, coldly, he nails a huge headbutt that knocks Joe back down to the canvas. The Big Show wastes no time and he dashes to the ring ropes behind him, then bounces back and nails Samoa Joe with a huge leg drop. Big Show makes the cover: 1…2…, Samoa Joe is able to kick out. Big Show gets back to his feet and he looks around, a little frustrated that his opponent kicked out. He grabs Joe and guides him back to his feet. Show grabs his opponent by the arm and Irish Whips him toward the ropes. Joe bounces back and when he goes back toward Big Show, The Big Show catches him by the throat and lifts him in mid air. He circles the ring with Samoa Joe lifted over his head, showing his amazing power. He finally then drops him spine first down to the canvas. Big Show puts one boot on the chest of Joe, apparently making a cover, however he shows that’s not his intention as he then walks over the humanity of the Samoan Submission Machine. Show turns around and he makes the cover: 1….2…, Samoa Joe once again kicks out keeping the match going. Big Show is just about to snap. For his sake and the sake of his opponents, he walks toward his corner and makes the tag to Umaga. Umaga puts the boots on Joe a couple of times stomping over Samoa Joe, weakening even further. He then, like a savage beast takes away its prey, grabs Samoa Joe by the arm and drags him close to the ring ropes of one side of the ring. Umaga then grabs the top rope, and using it as leverage pulls himself up, then landing sitting with all his weight on the chest cavity of Joe. Umaga grabs the top rope once again and for the second time, he lifts in the air and lets himself fell right onto the chest of Samoa Joe.

Umaga goes to continue his attack and to repeat the doses for the third time. He lifts in the air and when he goes to land on the crushed Samoa Joe below, the Samoan Submission Machine is able to roll out of the way making Umaga crash and burn, failing the maneuver ending sat on the canvas. Joe gets back to his feet and he then storms toward the sitting Umaga, landing him with a dropkick right to the spine of his opponent. Samoa Joe gets back to his feet and he taunts like shooting on the Samoan Bulldozer. He waits for Umaga to get back to his feet. The Samoan Bulldozer does so, but he remains bended for a couple of quick seconds. Samoa Joe then jumps up high, and when he is coming down, he grabs the head of Umaga and plants him with an awe inspiring Jumping Spike DDT. Both Samoa Joe and Umaga are knocked out. Joe starts getting back to his senses and drags toward his corner, looking to make the tag to Chris Jericho. Umaga instead, is trying to just get back to his feet, and continue the punishment on his opponent. Big Show’s face is showed by the camera, reflecting anger at Umaga not looking to make the tag. Samoa Joe makes one final reach and leaps making a very cheered tag to Chris Jericho, that enters the match. Umaga is over his knees, about to get back to his vertical standing. Chris Jericho wastes no time and he dashes toward him, nailing him with a dropkick straight to the head knocking the Samoan Bulldozer down. Y2J, showing that he wants to make things fast tonight, dashes toward the ring ropes and jumping with the second ring rope, springboards and connects the Lionsault. He covers Umaga: 1…2…, Umaga kicks out from the pinfall with suck strength that he sends Chris Jericho up in the air and hurls him away on the ring. Chris Jericho goes to continue his offense and he walks toward his corner, where he climbs to the top rope, and waits for the Samoan Bulldozer to get back to his feet. Umaga finally does so and Chris Jericho immediately leaps from the top looking to connect the Samoan. However, Umaga catches his opponent in mid air, blocking the crossbody attempted by Chris Jericho.

Umaga goes for his Swinging Sideslam, however when he is about to be rag dolled down to the canvas, Chris Jericho is able to land over his feet avoiding the maneuver. Umaga turns around and gets connectd by an Enziguiri of Chris Jericho. Y2J crawls to his corner and makes the tag to Samoa Joe. Joe enters the ring and nails a jumping knee drop to the face of his opponent. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Umaga kicks out, however Samoa Joe uses Umaga’s own momentum to lock him in a One Legged Boston Crab. The crowd pops heavily for his surprising maneuver of the Samoan Submission machine. He stretches and stretches the right leg of Umaga, looking for the Samoan Bulldozer to tap out, however after a while of fighting, the higher strength of Umaga is once again show as he just overpowers Joe and with the locked in right leg, he staggers his opponent away. Samoa Joe is able to stop the run created by the force of the push he got from Umaga, and goes right toward his opponent, planting him with a Superkick right to the jaw, not knocking him down to the canvas, but making him groggy and shaking his brains. Samoa Joe then runs toward the ropes and springboards using the second rope, then flying across the ring toward the apparently groggy Umaga, only to get caught in mid-air by the Samoan Bulldozer, that then sets him up and goes to plant him with his Swinging Sideslam, however Samoa Joe once again counters, holding to the arm of his rival and after flipping the Bulldozer over his head, it is obvious he has caught Umaga inside the Fujiwara Armbar, after a quick set-up of his body wrapped around the arm of the Samoan Bulldozer. Samoa Joe has Umaga once again in a submission maneuver and this time he goes for this to be the last, as he drains, pulls and stretches on the arm of Umaga. Umaga after a while of what we can imagine would be is impressing pain, starts trying to get back to a vertical standing, getting out of the lock of Joe, however, while the Samoan Bulldozer starts getting back to their feet, Samoa Joe shows no signs of releasing the armbar on his opponent.

However, and one more time in this bout, Umaga shows his brute power and lifts Samoa Joe up in the air, still applying the armbar on the air to his opponent. Umaga goes to powerslam him down to the canvas, but Samoa Joe counters releasing his submission maneuver, then going toward his corner making the tag back to Chris Jericho. Y2J enters and he immediately starts taunting Umaga, going for his Codebreaker. He dashes toward Umaga attempting it, when Umaga had gotten back to his feet, however the Samoan Bulldozer avoids it pushing his opponent away. Jericho turns around and storms right back toward Umaga, only to get lift up in the ride and connected with a Samoan Drop. Big Show is still not amused at the apron, visibly mad with Umaga at not making a tag. Umaga makes the cover on Chris Jericho: 1…2…, surprisingly Jericho is able to kick out. This makes Big Show to visibly snap. Umaga gets back to his feet and in his own rampage for not being able to win the match, starts walking around the ring in frustration. He finally stops close to his corner and stares at The Big Show, who is still angry. Both behemoths stare at each other, only to Big Show break the stare down with a huge chop to the head of Umaga that staggers him way. Umaga walks right into Chris Jericho that leaps and connects him with the Codebreaker. Chris Jericho makes the cover: 1…2…3

Result: Chris Jericho pins Umaga.

JBL: Can somebody just get the giant a shrink?

Styles: Big Show angry at Umaga not giving him the tag and well, that cost both of them the match.

JBL: Worst of all is having Chris Jericho winning the damn match.

Big Show walks up the ram not even looking back, being visibly mad. Chris Jericho gets back to his feet and looks at Big Show leaving. Y2J seems confused at what just happened.

We go backstage and we see Leticia Cline.

Cline: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, Rikishi!

Crowd gives a massive pop.

Cline: Rikishi, first and for all, what are you doing here?

Rikishi: Well, earlier today I was sent by Crushing C a backstage pass for tonight, I thought that it would be for me to say goodbye to some good friends as, just like many, I thought last night was my last match but, well, you saw what Crushing C announced earlier tonight.

Cline: Yes, Crushing C announced that for next week, you will go one on one against Randy Orton and if you win that match, you’d have earned a new BTW Contract. What exactly are your thoughts on the match?

Rikishi: Well, to be honest, I am confused. I don’t know why Randy Orton, I have nothing against him, I am pretty sure he has nothing against me but, at this point it doesn’t matter, next week I am going to go out there and give it my all.

Cline: Have you had the chance to talk with Randy Orton?

Rikishi: No but, as a matter of fact, that is exactly what I intend on doing so…

Rikishi smiles at Leticia Cline and leaves, going to search Randy Orton.

(Commercial)

We are back and we go right into Hassan’s locker room. Muhammed Hassan is walking in circles visibly mad. Mark Henry is staring at him.

Henry: Come on man, calm down.

Hassan: Calm down! You’re telling me to calm down! You, you just don’t understand do you!

Mark just stares at Hassan.

Hassan: I, I am a failure. The God above Allah trusted me with a mission a plan, a plan to dismantle The Undertaker, and I, I failed, not only last night, but I also failed tonight. Twice! I failed twice!

Henry: CALM DOWN!

Mark Henry gets right in front of Hassan and grabs him by the sides.

Hassan: But, it’s not my fault, it’s, it’s your fault Mark, it’s your fault!

Henry: What?

Hassan: Yes, yes, it’s your fault. You never had faith in this project, you never believed in the power of Allah, you never believed in me! Your presence is what made this plan to fail, I, I have to take you out Mark. I am sorry but, I really have to take you out for good.

Mark Henry starts laughing.

Hassan: You can laugh all you want, but it’s happening. In that very same ring, I will offer you as sacrifice for your mistakes towards Allah.

Henry: Are you serious? Do you really want to do this? I mean, no offense, but, look at me and, look…

Muhammed doesn’t even listen to Mark Henry. He seems to be on a frenzy.

Hassan: You and me, next week. Next week.

Muhammed turns around and leaves the locker room.

JBL: What the hell was that all about?

Styles: I guess Hassan can’t handle failure very well but, I think he might be taking his frustrations to the wrong man.

JBL: We’ll see that next week, when BTW goes Nitro, yeah!

“I am†plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd, but getting more boos, as AJ Styles makes his way out. He has his chest taped, thanks to the aggression from Rikishi on their match last night.

JBL: My god, look at that! Damn Rikishi! How can you even cheer for a man like that?

Styles: This is a dangerous business, and I am sure that Styles would have done the same thing to Rikishi if able.

“This Fire Burns†plays to cheers from the audience as CM Punk makes his way down. He greets some fans and finally enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

AJ Styles vs CM Punk

Styles and Punk circle each other, but quickly they waste no time and advance toward each other, entering in a collar elbow tie up. Punk gets the upperhand and he gets AJ Styles in a front facelock hold. He maintains it lock in and tries to drain out of his opponent, however, continuing the lock exchange, AJ Styles counters and reverses the maneuver, locking Punk in a hammerlock. Both get back to their feet, with AJ Styles having his opponent inside the maneuver. However, CM Punk is able to counter again and he reverses the hammerlock of AJ Styles, going under the arm of AJ Styles and instead locking in a hammerlock of his own. AJ Styles starts fighting for a way out, and he finally finds it as he uses his free hand to grab the back of the head of CM Punk, and with great effort he takes down CM Punk passing him over himself and down to the canvas, however, Punk is able to counter as soon as he touches the canvas, as he arm drags his opponent and then locks AJ Styles in an armbar. AJ doesn’t surrender and he starts getting back to his feet, with CM Punk now having to modify his armbar into a wristlock, which such strength that gets AJ Styles back to the canvas, however, not for long as he then just pops up getting back to his feet, and then showing his athleticism he flips backwards and gets finally out of the hold of CM Punk with a big clothesline. AJ dashes toward the ropes, Punk gets back to his feet, but only get shoulder blocked down to the canvas by the bouncing back AJ. Both men get back to their feet and they repeat the combination, as AJ Styles tackles Punk again down to the canvas. AJ then waits for CM Punk to get back to his feet for the third time. The straightedge superstar finally does so and walks right to AJ, that jumps and nails him with a Hurricanrana that staggers Punk toward the ropes. CM Punk bounces back from the ropes and he gets hip tossed by AJ Styles, that then taunts to the crowd.

AJ Styles grabs CM Punk and guides him back to his feet pulling him by the hair. He then grabs him by the arm and throws CM toward the corner, to which Punk crashes spine first. AJ steps back taking impulse and then he storms toward the cornered CM, planting him with a perfect crossbody. CM Punk staggers back from the corner following the clash. AJ Styles gets quickly back to his feet and goes toward his opponent, he leaps, wraps his legs around the head of the straightedge superstar and he performs a Victory Roll: 1…2…, CM Punk is able to kick out. AJ Styles gets back to his feet and he announces the end of the match. He grabs CM Punk and pulls him back to the middle of the ring, and there he starts setting him up for the Styles Clash. He has it close to lock in, but CM Punk shows his leg strength and just takes AJ Styles down throwing his leg weight forward, and CM Punk ends on top of AJ as Styles falls backwards. CM Punk hooks one leg and makes the cover: 1….2…, AJ Styles kicks out keeping the match going. CM Punk gets back to his feet and he goes toward the referee, and starts arguing with him avoid a slow count. AJ Styles meanwhile starts recovering, but he does so dangerously close to the ring ropes. CM Punk notices this and he gets away from the referee. He then storms toward him and nails his opponent with a running clothesline, that throws AJ Styles over the top rope. The referee checks the state of the fall of AJ Styles, but soon, as he sees that he starts getting back to his feet, he goes to start the count out. However, CM Punk’s intentions are different, as he bounces to the ropes and crosses the ring, then leaps going through the top and middle rope, and plants AJ Styles connecting a Suicide Dive. Punk gets back to his vertical standing outside the ring and gets the crowd going, yelling “what’s my name?!†He then grabs AJ Styles and throws him back to the inside of the ring.

CM Punk quickly follows him and slides back to the inside of the ring. There he makes the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles kicks out. CM Punk remakes the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles kicks out again. CM Punk gets the hair out of his face and gets back to his feet. He grabs Styles by the arm, pulls him back to his feet and then he Irish Whips him toward the corner. CM Punk then dashes toward the cornered AJ and nails him with his charging high knee attack, connecting his opponent right on the jaw. He locks his opponent and goes to connect his bulldog, however when they are running, AJ Styles counters the maneuver as he pushes CM Punk away. Punk turns around and goes toward Styles, only to get connected out of nowhere by a Pele Kick of AJ Styles right to the head of his opponent. Styles raises one arm and taunts to the crowd, then gets out of the ring and toward the apron. There he waits for CM Punk to get back to his feet. The straightedge superstar returns to his feet, then turns around. Immediately AJ Styles springboards and looks to connect a springboard crossbody, that lands correctly, however CM Punk rolls into the maneuver and he ends on top making the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, but it is CM Punk who attacks first, and he right out of the way nails him with a dropkick right to the jaw, that knocks his opponent down to the canvas. CM Punk announces the end of the match taunting to the crowd, and he starts waiting for his opponent to get back to his feet. AJ finally does so, turns around and he walks right into Punk, who lifts him over his shoulders, going for the GTS, that gets effectively connected. Punk makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: CM Punk pins AJ Styles

JBL: AJ shouldn’t even be competing here tonight. He should be resting at home.

Styles: Tough break.

Styles is helped to the back by the referee. CM Punk remain in the ring celebrating his victory. The crowd starts booing. The camera shows the motive: Edge has slide to the inside of the ring out of nowhere.

Styles: Watch out Punk!

CM Punk turns around only to get Speared broken in half by the Rated R Superstar. Edge gets back to his feet and smiles looking below to the knocked out Punk.

Styles: Oh my God! Why on Earth did Edge do that?

JBL: Ever heard about sending a message?

Styles: Yeah but Edge already defeated CM Punk last night, there’s no need on sending any more messages.

Edge lifts both hands as he stands tall over CM Punk.

(Commercial)

“Goldberg’s March†breaks to the crowd as we return from commercial.

Styles: We are back and apparently we are going to hear from the man that got pinned by Bob Sapp last night, Goldberg.

Goldberg makes his way out from his locker room to the outside. He appears on the stage with a microphone in hand and looking serious, he walks down to the ring. He looks around to the fans cheering but his expression remains the same.

Goldberg: I would love nothing more but to be the man coming out tonight, the Number One Contender for Triple H’s World Heavyweight Championship, however, that belongs to another man, that honor belongs to Bob Sapp.

Crowd boos at the mention of Sapp.

Goldberg: Bob Sapp is indeed going to face Triple H at Turning Point but my any means that means that it’s all done and over. No. There was another man in that Triple Threat Match, and I, want him out right now!

Crowd cheers.

Goldberg: So, Brock Lesnar, believe the hype and get your ass out here!

It takes a while, but finally “Here Comes the Pain†plays through the PA system as Brock Lesnar make his way out. He looks serious as well.

Lesnar: You know Bill, you and I aren’t often on the same page, but I agree with you with something you said. I would love nothing more to be the man coming out here, Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. However, as you said, the man who will be fighting for the title is Bob Sapp.

Crowd once again boos.

Lesnar: However, Sapp isn’t the Number One Contender because he put an amazing match, nah, he’s the challenger because of you. You lost that match, and you cost me a BTW World Heavyweight Championship match.

Lesnar is advancing toward Goldberg and now is face to face with him.

Lesnar. You know, a man told me I would never be BTW World Champion, and that seems to be true, as long as you are on my way!

Goldberg: Well you Brock, I also haven’t been World Champion here in BTW and I agree with you, I will not be so until a beat your ass definitely. You know, more definitely than I Quit Match.

Lesnar: Newsflash Bill, I have also beaten you.

Goldberg: Well, I have beaten you, you have beaten me. In that case…

Goldberg throws a straight right hand at Brock. Lesnar doesn’t go unharmed and he answers back with a punch of his own. Hell breaks lose fully now with Brock Lesnar and Goldberg brawling and trading wild punches. A lot of referees and officials start coming down, going to separate both men. However, they fail, as Brock and Goldberg continue brawling. Finally, all the referees and officials separate both men.

(Commercial)

We are back and we see RVD and Sabu backstage, look at each other and smiling.

RVD: You know bro, last night, it was tough, we had a hell of a night, we had to trust each other as a team and, with all our history, it was very, very hard to do so and, in the end, we lost but, let me say that, I had fun teaming with you.

Sabu nods looking at RVD.

RVD: And, I don’t know about you dude but, if given the chance, I want to do it again.

Sabu: Damn right.

RVD and Sabu shake hands.

Sabu: Because Rob, as good as enemies as we could be, as a team, nobody can stop us bro.

Styles: And it just feels like it is ECW.

JBL: Why, because those two are back again, uhmm, teaming up? Why don’t you look closely to this next match to check some real talent!

“I’m Coming†plays to a big amount of boos from the audience as MVP makes his way out, the BTW Extreme Championship wrapped around his waist. He stops on the ramp and waits for his partner. “Just Close your Eyes†plays as Christian Cage, the BTW Continental Champion, joins him and both enter the ring where they taunt to the fans,

“Countdown†plays to cheers from the audience as the BTW Tag Team Champions Test and Albert step out. They salute the fans and then they enter the ring.

Test and Albert vs MVP and Christian Cage

The referee has not yet rung the bell. Both teams stare at each other. MVP and Christian Cage act as if they are backing down, however they then turn around trying cheap shot the tag team champions, however, Test and Albert receive them with stereo big boots, knocking the BTW Extreme Champion and the BTW Continental Champion down the canvas. The referee finally rings the bell officially starting this match. Albert tells to his tag team partner Test that he will take care of it. He stares at the both knocked down MVP and Christian Cage, then turns around and points at Test. Both the tag team champions laugh. Albert grabs MVP and with two hands, that he wrapped around the neck of Montel Vontavious Porter, he lifts him up to a standing position. Albert then dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, he comes right back toward a still groggy MVP and nails him with a clothesline, that sends his opponent over the top rope. MVP lands hard against the outside floor. Albert then notices his other opponent, Christian Cage, trying to get back to his feet. Albert measures him and he once again dashes to the ropes behind him. He bounces back and comes right back toward Christian, that is over his extremities. Albert nails him hard with a straight kick to the middle section. Christian growls in pain as he immediately takes both his hands to his middle section, grimacing in pain. Albert follows up and he bends over, taking the arms away of the chest of his opponent leaving it all unprotected, and Albert then just stomps over the gut of his opponent. Albert makes the cover: 1…2…, from the outside of the ring, MVP gets back to his senses and he pulls Albert out of the ring, breaking the pinfall on the way. The refere yells at MVP trying to stop him, however he just ignores the indications and grabs the arm of his opponent, then Irish Whips him, still taking advantage of the surprise element against Albert, shoulder first toward the steel steps. MVP picks his opponent back to his feet and slides him back to the inside of the ring. The referee once again yells at MVP, warning him not to do it again. In the inside of the ring, Christian Cage crawls toward his opponent and makes the cover on the floored Albert: 1…2…, Albert is able to kick out.

Christian is then able to get back to his feet, and now he takes it to Albert. Christian Cage puts the boots on his opponent, stomping all over the body of Albert. Cage continues stomping his opponent. He then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, bounces back and goes toward his opponent, nailing him with a senton, landing right in the middle section of his rival. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert sends him far away kicking out. Christian Cage grabs the leg of Albert and by it, although with a lot of effort, he pulls him toward his corner, where he makes the tag to MVP. MVP enters the match and measuring the leg Christian is grabbing, he nails an elbow drop directed right to the calf. MVP taunts to the audience as he walks through the canvas. He inadvertally walk toward the corner of his opponent, then out of a sudden shows it is all part of his plan and nails a forearm smash, knocking Test out of the apron. MVP turns around and he notices Albert trying to get back to his feet. MVP grins as he stares at him and then he just storms toward him, nailing him with an impressive Shining Wizard. MVP makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert is able to kick out. MVP seems a little ticked off, and he helps incorporate Albert, bringing him up to a kneeled position. MVP then humiliates him, slapping the taste right out of the mouth of his opponent. MVP then dashes to the ring ropes behind him once again and goes for another straight kick to the head, however out of sudden Albert snaps getting back to his feet, then he shows his brute power catching the bouncing back MVP, lifting him up in the air, and then just scooping him over his head, dropping him spine first down to the canvas. Albert and Montel Vontavious Porter then remain side by side knocked on the canvas, as Albert collapses down to the canvas after applying that maneuver. It takes a while, but finally both MVP and Albert start getting back to their senses. Test is back on the apron and leaps impatiently on his corner, waiting for his partner to make the tag.

MVP and Albert crawl toward their partners on the corners. MVP finally reaches his corner, and he makes the final leap making the tag to Christian Cage. Christian Cage rushes toward the ring trying to avoid Albert to make the tag. However, Albert manages to make the tag and Test enters the match. Test dashes toward his opponent and nails a clothesline to Christian. He then dashes toward the ring and nails a punch right to the head of MVP knocking him down of the apron, sort of payback for a little earlier in the match. Test then turns around and lifts Christian, gets him over his shoulders, sets him up and nails him with a Running Powerslam. Test taunts to the crowd, announcing the end of the match. However, before he is able to finish his opponent up, from the outside of the ring and revengeful MVP slides to the inside of the ring, while Christian Cage lays against the referee trying to use him to get back to his feet, Porter nails him with a low blow that makes Test collapse down to the canvas. Albert is now the one talking to the referee, obviously mad at the little stunt that the referee just missed. Cage finally gets back to his feet and he walks toward Test, going to pick him up. However, Albert loses his cool about the cheating he has seen in the match and enters the ring, assaulting Albert. The referee steps in and separates Albert from Christian Cage. MVP tries to attack once again and dashes toward Albert, however Albert uses Porter’s own momentum to throw him toward the outside of the ring. Albert gets out as well following. Christian recovers earlier than Test though. He starts setting Test again for the Unprettier, however, when he is twisting him going to connect the maneuver, Test reacts and gets out of the maneuver running toward the ring ropes. Both men bounce back and Test uses that momentum, combined with the position he is, to perform a backslide pin: 1…2…3.

Result: Test pins Christian Cage

JBL: What?

Styles: Take that. You wanna talk about talent? Let’s talk team work, and that is exactly what Test and Albert, and RVD and Sabu have, that MVP and Christian don’t.

JBL: I’ll call it luck.

Test gets back to his feet and celebrates, as the referee gives him his Tag Team Title. Albert returns to the ring and joins him in the celebration.

(Commercial)

We are back and we see Randy Orton in walking on the back. He stops in front of a door. The door of his locker room. He opens it, enters, and to a big pop from the crowd, finds Rikishi in the inside.

Rikishi: My God Randy, you have no idea how difficult it was to find you. When I was about to gave up, I decided to await you on your locker room and bam, you are here now, so.

Orton: What are you doing here?

Rikishi: I, I just want to know what you think about me and you being booked on a match next week with so much on the line and…

Orton: Quite frankly, I haven’t of that match. I have been too busy thinking about last night when I undeservedly didn’t win the World Championship, I have been busy thinking about tonight’s match against Jeff Hardy, and so I’m sorry if I haven’t thought about you, Rikishi.

Rikishi: By the way, now that you mention it, it wasn’t your fault losing last night, I…

Orton: Of course it wasn’t my fault! I.

Randy takes a deep breath

Orton: I’m sorry Rikishi but, this isn’t the time to talk. I have a match next so, I’ll see you next week I guess.

Orton turns around and leaves his locker room.

JBL: Sore loser

Styles: What do you mean?

JBL: Orton has been like this every time someone says he can’t beat Triple H, and losing last night well, you just saw what happened with Rikishi.

Styles: Bottom line is, I understand where Rikishi is coming from, being booked out of nowhere against Randy Orton, but I, I just don’t understand Orton’s attitude.

“Voices†plays to a big ovation from the audience as Randy Orton makes his way out. Randy looks around to the fans, however this time, he ignores them and just walks down the ramp and enters the ring.

“Loaded†plays as Jeff Hardy makes his way out, high stepping on the stage. He seems to be hurting from his lower back.

Styles: There he is, Jeff Hardy, a man whose physical state has a huge question mark, thanks to his Ladder Match from last week’s BTW Show against Mr. Kennedy.

JBL: Let me remind all of our fans, we are still without a BTW King of the Ring!

Hardy and Orton starts circling each other, looking for a spot to engage any offense. They finally advance toward the other and the chain wrestling starts, with Jeff Hardy getting the upperhand. He locks in a side headlock, which he maintains locked in for a while, to then he takes Randy Orton over down to the canvas. The Legend Killer starts making soon his way back to his feet, and going toward the ropes, he bounces the attacking Jeff Hardy and his side headlock away and to the other side. Hardy bounces back to the next set of ring ropes and Orton tries to receive him with an Arm Drag, however Jeff is able to block, then counters nailing Randy Orton with an Arm Drag of his own. Both men get back to their feet, the World Champion storms toward his opponent, and Hardy is able to react first nailing him again with an arm drag. The routine repeats as both opponents get back to their feet. Randy storms again toward Jeff, getting planted with another arm drag. Randy takes more time in this occasion to get back to his feet, but he does so in the end. He runs once again toward Jeff Hardy, and one more time the Rainbow Haired Warrior reacts first and he catches the BTW World Heavyweight Champion with a Hurracanrana that sends Randy Orton staggering toward the corner. Jeff dashes toward him in speed and he nails his rival with some sort of clothesline, making him collapse down to the mat, but still laying against the corner. Jeff Hardy takes impulse and he goes to continue the high speed of the match, storming toward him and looking to nail his opponent with his version of a rope aided corner dropkick, however and right on the nick of time, Randy Orton manages to get out of the way making the Charismatic Enigma crash and burn down to the canvas failing the maneuver.

Randy Orton then goes to cool down the match’s rhythm. He starts walking around the grounded Jeff Hardy, stomping on every exposed body part of his opponent, and on every limb. He then kicks the arm of Hardy that is getting on the way, then nails his opponent with a jumping high knee drop right to the sternum of his opponent. Randy Orton gets right back to his feet and he nails once again his opponent with a jumping high knee drop, this time to the head of his rival. Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff kicks out. Orton gets back to his feet and after a few seconds, grabbing Hardy by the hair, he brings him up as well. He measures him and goes to punch him, knuckles first to the forehead, however Jeff Hardy is able to block the attempt of his opponent. Randy looks shocked and he attempts once again for a punch, however the daredevil Hardy blocks it for a second time, then he strikes with his fist Randy Orton. He grabs him by the back of the head and he then throws him toward the ropes, with such intensity that he sends him to the outside of the ring flying over the top rope. In the inside of the ring left alone, Jeff Hardy raises his arms taunting to the audience. The Legend Killer tries to get back to his feet on the outside of the ring. Jeff Hardy notices it and so he dashes to the set of ring ropes behind him, he then comes back in a direct storm toward where Randy Orton is on the outside of the ring, and landing him right on the chest with a sliding dropkick, staggering back. Randy Orton gets sent back toward the steel barricade, against who Orton crashes neck first. Jeff Hardy inside the ring is on fire. The referee goes to the outside of the ring to check on the state of the BTW World Champion and see if he will be able to continue competing in this bout. The referee asks Randy if he continues, and the Legend Killer answers with a confident and clear affirmative answer. Randy Orton then starts struggling and fighting, slowly getting back to a standing position.

The BTW World Heavyweight Champion finally recovers his standing, but he is groggy and barely on his feet. Jeff Hardy, who has been taunting to the audience and the fans all this time catches a glimpse of his opponent getting back to his feet. Jeff Hardy walks toward the ring ropes, then uses the top rope as leverage to fly through the airs and connect Randy Orton on the outside of the ring, planting him fully with a Springboard crossbody plancha. Jeff gets back to his feet. The referee starts the count out for both competitors. Jeff realizes this and he shows he wants to win this match cleanly, so he picks his opponent back to a standing position, he then throws him back to the inside of the ring. Hardy takes his time but he finally slides back to the inside of the ring, and he covers the apparently knocked out Legend Killer: 1…2…, Randy Orton kicks out. Hardy seems a little frustrated. He then gets back to his feet and stomps on the floored Randy Orton. He follows up by dashing toward the ring ropes in front of him, he then bounces back and he nails Orton with a Senton. Hardy gets up and he screams communicating to everybody the level of intensity he is riding on tonight. He goes toward the corner and climbs to the top rope, where he then, looking to continue the offensive flurry he has been able to maintain up so far, leaps looking to nail a Moonsault, however when he is about to land planting below the Legend Killer, Randy Orton gets both his knees up making Jeff Hardy incrust them in his middle section when landing. The Rainbow Haired Moonsault rolls in pain grabbing his middle section, as now Randy Orton starts getting back to his feet. He guides Jeff into incorporation, all the way up to his knees, and he then starts nailing him with straight right hands to the forehead of his opponent, then mixing this slug fest with some European Uppercuts weakening Jeff Hardy.

He then guides Jeff Hardy fully back to a standing position, where he continues with his flurry of straight right hands, however once again Jeff Hardy is able to block the attempt as he stops the punch of Randy, he then quickly counters and he nails Randy Orton with his sitting jawbreaker. Jeff Hardy seems to have find the way to continue the match, and he then dashes to the ring ropes behind him. He bounces back then looking to attack his opponent, however Randy Orton is able to react and attack first as he nails Jeff Hardy with a Scoop Powerslam. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Hardy is able to kick out. Randy separates from the floored Hardy and he starts taunting for the RKO. Jeff starts slowly getting back to his senses. After a while, he recovers a standing position, being groggy over his feet. He finally turns around and gets in front of his opponent, Randy leaps toward him and leaps looking to nail the RKO, however Jeff Hardy blocks pushing the Legend Killer away. Hardy immediately dashes then to the corner, where he then comes down planting Randy Orton with the Whisper in the Wind. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton kicks out, then starts getting back to his feet. Hardy waits for him and when the BTW World Heavyweight Champion recovers his standing position, Hardy goes for a toe kick to the middle section, however Randy blocks grabbing the boot, however Jeff Hardy then goes to recounter looking for his Reverse Mule Kick, however Randy is able to duck this second making his opponent fail. Hardy gets back to his feet and he then walks right toward Orton that sets him and nails him with his Inverted Backbreaker. Hardy staggers back from the maneuver and down to his knees. Orton steps back then dashes toward his opponent and looks for a knee trembler to the head of his opponent, however Hardy somehow snaps back to his senses and gets out of the way making his opponent fail. Randy then turns around after failing and he gets nailed with a dropkick to the chest that staggers him to the corner. Hardy then steps back and storms nailing Randy below on the corner with his rope aided dropkick right to the chest.

Jeff feels the momentum and he takes off his shirt, then starts taunting his opponent to get back to his feet. Randy Orton starts doing so slowly, and when he finally does, he turns around and goes right toward Jeff Hardy, that kicks him right in the middle section and then he goes for the Twist of Fate, however Randy counters spinning him and instead he nails Jeff with the RKO. Randy collapses down unable to capitalize. After a while, he starts getting back to his feet, however, running from in between the crowd, Mr. Kennedy slides to the inside of the ring, and right in front of the eyes of Randy Orton, starts assaulting Hardy with punches. The referee rings the bell.

Result: Jeff Hardy wins by DQ

Kennedy picks Jeff Hardy back up, gets him over his shoulders and connects Hardy with the Green Bay Plunge. Kennedy gets back to his feet and forced by the referee, he leaves the ring, although he continues talking trash to the floored Hardy.

JBL: We talked earlier about sending a message well, this is sending a message. Kennedy Kennedy wants to be King of the Ring.

Styles: 3 no decision matches against Jeff Hardy, and we still don’t have a King of the Ring.

The referee leaves with Kennedy, stopping him from returning to the ring. Orton is laid against one corner, not amused at losing the match that way. Right in front of him, Jeff Hardy is getting back to his senses, being now over his knees and hands. Orton stares at him and slowly, his face expressions begin to change, turning more bitter and angrier. He finally loses control and storms toward Jeff Hardy, delivering a huge punt kick right to the head, knocking out Hardy and turning his lights out.

Styles: OH MY GOD! Was that, was that a punt kick?

JBL: Straight to the head of Jeff Hardy a punt kick that could very well cause Hardy a concussion.

Styles: But why?

JBL: I guess Orton had enough of losing

Styles: And what does this mean for Rikishi just a week before facing him, with a BTW Contract on the line.

Camera zooms on the face of Randy Orton, slowly leaving the ring and officials rush down the ramp to help Jeff Hardy, who has not even moved.

(Commercial)

We see Paul Heyman standing in the middle of the ring.

Styles: We are back from the break, Paul Heyman already inside the ring for his celebration towards Bob Sapp but, let me say John, I still can’t get over what we saw before the commercial.

JBL: Poor Jeff Hardy double assaulted, first his King of the Ring nemesis and then, by wacko Randy Orton that punted him right on the head.

Styles: And I repeat the question, what does this mean for Rikishi just 7 days before their one on one match?

Paul Heyman has a microphone in hand and gets ready to talk.

Heyman: Ladies and Gentleman, I ask you to rise up to your feet and welcome your Number One Contender and the man that will be facing Triple H for the BTW World Heavyweight Championship at Turning Point, Bob Sapp!

“Get Back†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Bob Sapp appears on the stage. He has a grin of self-satisfaction as he walks down to the ring and joins on the inside his manager.

Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Bob Sapp!

Crowd gives a huge amount of boos.

Heyman: Because tonight is indeed about you Bob because, in a meteoric rise of just months, in which you are still yet to be pinned or made to submit may I add, we found ourselves in a championship opportunity.

Crowd once again boos Heyman and Bob Sapp.

Heyman: However, that is not all that can be told about Bob Sapp, but before we go any further in this Video and Photo showing, how about we witness the debut match of Bob Sapp here in BTW, facing no other than Brock Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar once again starts taunting, but before he can do anything Sapp from the canvas takes him down leg sweeping him and throws him toward the referee, and Brock Lesnar crashes with the official knocking him down. Sapp gets back to his feet again and goes for a clothesline on Lesnar, however Lesnar ducks and then gets his opponent over his shoulders. On the outside, Paul Heyman rushes and gets a steel chair. Brock Lesnar loses more time taunting to the crowd showcasing his strength as being able to lift and carry the weight of Bob Sapp, however and from behind Paul Heyman enters the ring and nails him with a steel chair to the back. Brock doesn’t feel a thing, lets Bob down and turns around to confront Heyman. He grabs Heyman by the throat and then gets him over his shoulders, then plants him with a very cheered F-5. Brock gets back up and turns around, only to get kicked in the gut by the newly standing Sapp and then nails him with an impressive Falling Powerbomb. He makes the cover, and the referee gets back to his senses, just in time to make the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Bob Sapp defeats Brock Lesnar.

Heyman: That’s impressive uh? But it doesn’t end there. Let’s take a look at how Bob Sapp then defeated no other than…Goldberg!

Goldberg announces the end and he goes toward the corner, where once again he begins taunting for the Spear. Bob Sapp gets back to his feet and this time he goes with full speed for the spear, however Sapp is able to sidestep letting his opponent pass by, and instead Bill Goldberg connects the Spear on the referee. He turns around shocked and he walks right into a big boot from his opponent. Bob Sapp yells something to Paul Heyman on the outside. Heyman rushes and he gets a steel chair. He grabs the steel chair and goes to enter the ring, however, out from the back, and running down the ramp, Brock Lesnar makes his way down. Lesnar is able to circle the ring and he clashes Heyman knocking him down with a straight right hand. Lesnar then grabs the chair and he slides back to the ring. Bob Sapp is still distracted stomping all over the humanity of Goldberg. He turns around and gets blasted by a chair shot of Lesnar right on the head of his opponent. However, Brock is not over, and showing he’s not related to nobody, he picks Goldberg back to his feet, sets him up, and connects him with the F-5. He pulls Bob Sapp and sets him on top of Bill. Brock Lesnar walks toward the referee and gets him back to his senses. The referee sees the pinfall being made and he starts the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Bob Sapp defeats Goldberg

Heyman: And then last night, he defeated both of them. I’ll assume you have good memory and that we don’t have to go over that match. But you see, it’s more than that. Because, besides wrestling, Bob Sapp shines on other fields. He has also starred in many motion pictures, let’s take a look at this, from the movie Elektra.

bob_sapp4.jpg

Heyman: And I will not even talk about his music career, MMA career, sponsorships, because, show time would ran out on me, but let me just say that…

“The Game†plays to a boos from the audience as well as Triple H makes his way out, with the BTW World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder.

Heyman: What on Earth are you doing here Triple H?

HHH: What I am doing, I just wanted to come out here and join this little celebration you have going on for Bob Sapp. And let me tell you, I had to went back and research about Sapp over there because well, to be honest, I didn’t know who the hell you where.

Crowd gives cheers.

HHH: Now, with all the investigation I had to do I came up with my own photo showing about our friend over here Paul. Now, it will not be as elaborated or gracious as your Paul but I think it will be enjoyable.

Heyman: Don’t you dare.

Bob Sapp is growing restless inside the ring, but is held back by Paul Heyman.

HHH: Apparently, Bob Sapp is a huge, dangerous man that can destroy other behemoths with ease but, I think I have discovered the real Bob Sapp.

superd_6328560.jpg

Crowd laughs as Sapp gets mad inside the ring.

HHH: But, I wanted to know how on Earth did Bob got that big and pumped so, a friend of me hooked me up with the regime that Bob Sapp follows for his exercise routine and apparently, it was created by Paul Heyman himself!

derek_longestyard_sapp.jpg

Heyman talks trash to Triple H, and now it is Bob Sapp who stops him from leaving the ring.

HHH: But at the end of my little investigation I am glad to say that I managed to meet Bob Sapp even better than you ever did Paul, I honestly think I discovered the real Bob Sapp.

sapp2.jpg

bob_sapp.gif

Crowd laughs at the photos once again. Bob Sapp is infuriated and is about to leave the ring, however Paul Heyman maintains a cool mind and stops Sapp from doing so.

HHH: But Bob and Paul, there’s one picture missing over there, both in my presentation and in your Video and Photo Showing Heyman because, the moment hasn’t been captured yet, but it will at Turning Point when I, Triple H, beat you Bob, end your streak and remain World Champion.

Crowd gives a mixed reaction now.

HHH: Because Bob, it will not be about movies, it will not be about photos, videos or jokes, it will not be about that, it will be, for you Bob, about playing the Game!

Triple H drops the microphone and lifts his BTW World Heavyweight Championship.

Styles: My God Triple H has sent a hell of a message.

JBL: More of as a lesson but nonetheless, we’ll see at Turning Point what gives, the streak, or the championship.

Styles: Thank you for watching, next week, we go Nitro. Until then!

Scene goes to an end with Triple H and Bob Sapp trading words, as Triple H has his World Championship lift on the air.

BTWNITRO.png

NEXT WEEK:

If Rikishi wins, he wins a BTW Contract
Randy Orton vs Rikishi

Muhammed Hassan vs Mark Henry

Elijah Burke's own blockbuster announcement

BTWTurningPointcopy.png

BTW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Triple H(c) vs Bob Sapp

Winner challenges the BTW Continental Champion at WrestleBowl.
Chris Jericho vs The Big Show

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Muhammed Hassas vs Undertaker: I don't really know why you need a rematch. I mean, Undertaker has beaten Hassan enough times. Nothing exciting really or new. Took a lot away from the match, IMO. I'm actually surprised Mark Henry didn't interfere and attack Hassan, with the feud seemingly beginning between the two. As a whole, the match all went together alright, although it wasn't fun to read, as I knew the result.

Crushing C promo: Interesting that you decided to bring Rikishi just straight in after Starrcade. I liked the way you went about it. However, him against Orton is interesting. I guess we're seeing an Orton heel trun here, especially after Starrcade, with him just mising his chance to become champ.

Elijah Burke vs Messiah: Interesting that you brought Elijah back, squashing Messiah. Messiah was teaming with Taker not so long ago, so this may just suggest you have some plans for Burke. Which is awesome, might I add.

Elijah Burke promo: I'm a big fan of ELijah, so let's see what you have him say next week.

Bob Sapp promo: Smart, as this fits in well with his photo celebration well, him being oiled up. Good promo to show off the heelishness of Sapp ... and the worminess of Heyman lol.

Big Show and Umaga vs Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe: Interesting dynamic to this match, as you have both Joe and UMaga in it. I really hope what was going on between those two is done, because well, you can;t really have another match after the gimmick match of the 'Samoan Brawl' at Starrcade. Anyway, the match was decent, a pretty normal style tag match until Show went through his snapping gimmick and well ... killed his partner. Good way to keep this angle with Big Show going.

Rikishi promo: Meh, wasn't much really. Just a small nothing type of promo IMO.

Muhammed Hassan/Mark Henry promo: This was pretty damn good. You're portraying the character of Hassan really well, and I'm impressed with that. With that said, I don't have high expectations for these two meeting in a match.

CM Punk vs AJ Styles Well, this acheives the purpose of putting Punk over without damaging AJ at all, due to him still being injured from his match last night. I guess that's what you were going for. The finish was weak though, as I still don't think a dropkick is good enough to set up a finisher. Edge Spearing Punk afterwards is interesting, because I don't see any need for their feud to go on. I guess you have a motive behind it though.

Goldberg/Brock promo: It would have been more logical having Lesnar call Goldberg out, as Goldberg did 'cost' him the match. Oh well, still a solid promo, and this feud can finish up at Turning Point.

RVD/Sabu promo: Either a tag team run, or a rematch. I'm not quite sure here. Either way, I don't see them getting any gold.

Test and Albert vs Christian Cage and MVP: Interesting that you booked this match after these two won last night. Perhaps a tag title shot down the track to make Cage a double champ again? Perhaps not though, as it seems you booked this match to make it look like these two aren't as good as RVd and Sabu as a team. I guess we will be getting a Starrcade rematch at Turning POint.

Randy Orton/Rikishi promo: Looking like an Orton heel turn is imminent. Maybe we will see Orton vs Rikishi at WrestleBowl, as well as next week, after Orton asaults Rikishi.

Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy: Interesting that we hadn't seen a promo from either Kennedy, nor Hardy tonight. The match all went along well and good, although it never really felt like a main event. It had the right length, but something still felt like it was missing. Maybe because with the DQ finish, and Orton snapping and really turning heel, it felt more line an angle than a match. I like the Orton turn, because Orton is much better as a heel than a face.

Bob Sapp/Triple H promo: It started as a Bob Sapp appreciation promo, but it then went the way of your regular Triple H promo. The Bob Sapp Burial hour. It looks like Hunter will be the crowd favourite in the heel vs heel feud here. I'm actually surprised you didn't use this promo to insert a face in here. Anyway, I'm sure come Turning Point, Tripper will retain the title to move onto WrestleBowl.

AC: You re-established some feuds, and also started a few new ones here, so the build up to Turning Point has started pretty well. Looks like a decent PPV coming up.