Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

RVD promo: Nice little way to show that it's his 'extreme homecoming', as well as helping along his feud with Cage and MVP, after the attack.

Christian Cage/MVP vs Test/Albert: Like I said in my predictions, it would be illogical to have your tag champs lose against a makeshift team. Good you let the champs win, and the interference from Sabu setting up the win helps that feud again.

Chris Jericho/Big Show promo: Intersting guest with Show's recent gimmick of completely snapping. Looks like we will get a Jericho/Big Show feud for WrestleBowl to me.

Teddy Hart/Chavo Guerrero promo: Chavo wasn't in his usual character, although I understand that you have changed it for this situation. Interesting touch with his whole family coming out, and Teddy being a wuss. He will have to win come Starrcade due to the stipulation.

Undertaker vs Mark Henry: Meh, I have seen this match many, many times here, and the result is always the same. Slow paced match was kinda boring too, especially since it has happened so many times before. The thing with Hassan kinda sucked imo, as Hassan just walked down the ramp, and left the whole thing cliched.

Samoe Joe vs Umaga vs Lloyd Anoa'i: Nice way for Umaga and Joe to try to prove to one another who is better.

AJ Styles/Rikishi promo: Great promo. AJ sounded good as a heel, like he was sick of everything that had happened because of Rikishi. Rikishi came out and was just relaxed, yet also saying he would beat AJ. Nice balance. The bit with Rikishi challenging AJ, then getting arrested after Crushing C calmed AJ down was awesome IMO, and a great way to show Crushing C's hate for Rikishi yet again.

Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy: Even though it was a Ladder Match, it was always clear what the result was going to be. Although, I am impressed that you were creative with your finish, rather than bioth men going up and taking the prize down. It makes the feud seem a lot more intense.

Brock Lesnar/Triple H promo: Lesnar vs Hunter is happening at WrestleBowl. You have said it has never happened, and this never has.

Eight Man Tag Team Match: The match was written well, which is hard to do with so many men. I thought you made it clear what was happening, and that is really difficult. Anyway, nice solid match like I was saying, and you gave everyone their spots. Hunter looks strong after making Orton bleed with the sledge. The brawl between Sapp, Lesnar and Goldberg also adds to their hype for this Sunday (I think it's this week, correct me if I'm wrong).

AC: Nice hype yet again, the show has a huge feel to it. I see Orton and Hunter going to a no contest of some sorts, while Lesnar wins the triple threat. That way Orton and Hunter have their rematch at Turning Point, and Lesnar gets Hunter at WrestleBowl. Something like that. Maybe a Triple Threat at WrestleBowl where Orton gets pinned lol. Anyway, lookig forward to this PPV, everything is looking good.

Beer

Lol. I had a nice review built up for you but i lost it so now i am going togive a short analysis.

Great show, buildt up Starrcade very well and has left me drooling for more.

The ME flowed like a dream, great match.

The Ladder Match was also very well played out. Perhaps even better that the ME.

The promos were top notch as usual especially AJ/Rikishi and Teddy/Chavo. Both were very quality promos.

Overall a very good show and Starrcade is surely going to be an amzing event.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: The main event, just written really good. The ladder match comes in at a close second.
WM: I wouldn't say that any of them were bad. I guess the least good would be Umaga vs Lloyd Anoa’i vs Samoa Joe
BP: The Chavo and Teddy promo carried a lot of intensity.
WP: For some reason I didn't like the AJ Styles promo
AC: Good show. I have no idea how you find the time to write huge matches like this, I just can't do it. Thanks for the Review of War Zone.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWStarrcadePoster.jpg

Official Venue:

4-18-0740.jpg

Greensboro Coliseum.
Tickets Sold: 20 105

Official Preview Guide

Starrcade9copy.jpg

One could go way back to 2004 to resume the amount of history this two wrestlers, however, business picked up back at Uprising when Triple H ended the reign of Randy Orton becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. Orton had to overcame a challenge by Edge to earn this rematch. The premise and question of Triple H: how many times do I have to beat you?, and the answer from Orton: all the times you can in half an hour, brings us to this match, a 30 minute Ironman Match, with the richest prize of them all on the line. If one fall couldn't fully decide the best of them two, and with blood, attacks, humilliations and expectations all on the line, with everything picking up with a chilling message sent by The Game just six days away, will half an hour decide who's the best?

Starrcade5copy.jpg

Orton may be the challenger at Starrcade, however, one thing is for sure, one new man will step up into the title chase after Starrcade. Bob Sapp made an impressive debut at the hands of Paul Heyman that brought him as his new managee. Goldberg and Lesnar haven't been best of friends, and with a personal dispute on who to defeat for the first time Bob Sapp, a huge rivalry became even bigger. Goldberg has defeated Lesnar before in an I Quit Match, Brock Lesnar scored a pinfall over Goldberg two weeks ago in the UK, and Bob Sapp has victories over both of them. Come Starrcade, will the newcomer continue his impressive streak, will Brock show Triple H after their late confrontation what he is made of, or will Goldberg step back into the title chase?

Starrcade2copy.jpg

Rebellion. Team BTW vs Team WWE. An offer from Vince Mcmahon and Rikishi distracting Chris Jericho for BTW's defeat is what started all of it, is what started almost 7 months of constant punishment from Crushing C, that put the Samoan in a every match possible, going from 5 to 1 Handicap Matches to Steel Cage Matches to facing untamed opponents to fighting the champion in a Street Fight, Rikishi has had to fight all. However, the constant seem to be AJ Styles, and the fact that Rikishi always pinned AJ Styles on those matches. Crushing C had enought of it, and he suspended AJ Styles back in Deathly Hallows. The end seem to came at CyberSlam, when the GM spot, and the job of Rikishi, were both on the line in the Rikishi vs Crushing C showdown. However, Styles made a rather swift return and cost Rikishi his match and the job. However, that wasn't the last we saw out of Rikishi, as he kept attending shows. In the end, Crushing C, who lost his job for a week thanks to that situation, had to gave Rikishi this match as a way to say goodbye. BTW doesn't recognizes this match, but it will certainly happen. No rules, no count outs and no forgiveness, as after all what Rikishi has been forced to face, he finally gets to put his hands over the one true constant, AJ Styles.

Starrcade1copy.jpg

For a long time, Edge was the BTW World Heavyweight Champion, one way or another, defeating all comers. However, it all ended at CyberSlam when Randy Orton finally ended the Rated R Era. Since then, and failing to regain his belt both at Krakatoa and Souled Out, he has been looking for people to blame it on. First, it was AJ Styles, who in tag matches with Edge was the one getting pinned, he was the one who got pinned at Krakatoa and the one that screwed him at Souled Out. However, after defeating AJ, a new target has surfaced in the Rated R Hit list: CM Punk, who Edge blames as he was the one getting pinned at Souled Out in the Champions Challenge. Attacks, crued words, brawls, and World Strongest's intents of destruction have hyped this match. Will Punk be just another checked target, or will he put the Rated R Revenge to a hold?

Starrcade6copy.jpg

For months, BTW was shattered and confused by the character that was Teddie Guerrero. And what shattered BTW the most is that no man could defeat him. However, little would have known that Teddie Guerrero in fact was Teddy Hart, member of another big family. But he didn't exactly wanted to do it, he was forced to do so by Chavo Guerrero, who came to BTW defending the honor of his family. However, instead of admitting his obvious mistake of trying to steal the legacy of another family, he has had nothing more but to raw words to the Guerreros, making fun of their culture and ironically bragging about being a Hart. However, his arrogance might end his career, as this Sunday, his career will in fact be on the line. Will Teddy show that he belongs here in BTW without the Guerrero last name, or will Chavo end a gold secure career?

Starrcade3copy.jpg

2005 saw the almost death of Muhammed Hassan by The Undertaker, when he Last Ride him down to hell. However, he came back, and became a dominant force here in BTW. When he got tangled in the rivalry between Mark Hernry and the Undertaker is still confusing, however, thanks to his actions, The Undertaker was buried alive at Krakatoa. But Taker is not to be killed, as he is the Deadman, and he keeps coming back, as he showed Hassan, Mark Henry, and the Allah Followers that return to auxiliate his leader in this battle against Big Evil, after beat downs. Starrcade will be one on one, no outsiders, no running out, as Muhammed Hassan tried to do last Monday. Will Taker rest in peace, or will he achieve his cometh?

Starrcade7copy.jpg

Samoa Joe and Umaga have battled times before to show who is the dominant samoan, as they did back at Souled Out PPV, that saw Umaga win. And from that point, Umaga has in fact been the dominant, taken no prisoners and destroying everyone in his path. Joe is a force to be reckoned himself, even taking Umaga out to the Coquina Clutch. Umaga might have won at Souled Out, but after interferences costing King of the Ring opportunities, and taunting to one another, the true dominant samoan will be determined at Starrcade, when these two men battle in the first ever Samoan Brawl Match.

Starrcade8copy.jpg

Uprising PPV saw both championships be defended, MVP retain against Sabu in a brutal Extreme Rules match, and Christian Cage winning the Continental Championship against RVD. MVP, pumped by the momentum of this victory, claimed to be the best champion in BTW, however, Christian Cage one week later approached to him. Yet, it wasn't to confront him, it was to form a unity and help him retain the BTW Continental Championship. Christian effectively retained, however, that wasn't the last, as Crushing C announced this blockbuster: A Tornado Texas One Fall to a Finish Double Championship Tag Team match, all four men will be on the match at the same time, and the first man from the opposite team to pin a champion wins that belt. RVD and Sabu showed they can put their differences aside and team, yet MVP and Christian weren't succesful in their first ever tag team effor, will they reach more success at Starrcadw when both his belts are on the line?

Starrcade4copy.jpg

Chris Jericho was waiting for this moment, Starrcade, and his chance to wrestle. However, his loyalty to BTW sent him to do advertisement to UK missing any chance for him to compete on the PPV. However, Y2J will not be denied, and he came up with the idea of the Highlight Reel at this event. His guest, no other than Big Show, the man that has been snapping as of late, destroying people on his path and yet seeming smooth and calmed in certain occations. With a cocky Chris Jericho and an unstable Big Show, what will go down in this Highlight Reel?

Miscellanous:

1) How many falls will the winner of the Ironman Match score in his winning quest?

2) Will Brock Lesnar or Goldberg be able to finally defeat Bob Sapp?

3) What do you expect to happen at the Highlight Reel?

4) What match do you expect to steal the show?

5) Do you believe this will be indeed the farewell match of Rikishi?

Next Events:

BTWNITRO.png

(2 weeks after Starrcade)

BRcopy-1.jpg

(3 weeks after Starrcade)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H (c) vs Randy Orton

I see this going to a draw, resulting in one last match at Turning Point to completely finish things. One fall each imo.

Triple Threat Match
Goldberg vs Bob Sapp vs Brock Lesnar

Lesnar vs Triple H will be happening at WrestleBowl, and this way, Lesnar can earn a shot. I don' see it going any other way.

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

Rikishi has pinned AJ in the past any handicap matches (as I found out from AJ's promo), so I don't see him losing to AJ one on one, especially after the push you gave him.

CM Punk vs Edge

Edge is simply above Punk in BTW. I can't see the former champ losing here.

Teddy Hart vs Chavo Guerrero

Teddy has been receiving a push, and that isn't about to go down the drain in a match with Chavo. He beat Chris Jericho, so Chavo Guerrero isn't going to come in and end his career.

Muhammed Hassas vs Undertaker

Taker via DQ, as I see you dragging this all of the way out to WrestleBowl. The feud has gone as long as it should imo, but I think you feel differently.

Samoan Brawl
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

Umaga has had the momentum going in, but I think this will be Joe's big break, especially after Umaga's win this past week.

Tag Team Match
Continental + Extreme Championships
Christian Cage and MVP (c) vs RVD and Sabu

Cage only just won his title, and MVP is clearly a better choice as champion than Sabu.

Highlight Reel

This will create a feud between these two for WrestleBowl.

Miscellanous:

1) How many falls will the winner of the Ironman Match score in his winning quest?

No one will win. One a piece.

Yes, Lesnar is getting his push.

Jericho acts like a smartass, Show snaps.

Triple Threat match.

No chance. He has to be at WrestleBowl.

Moonlight Drive

Triple H VS Randy Orton
BKB has a lot of logic in what he said, I think it'lle be a draw, but possibly more pinfalls

Triple Threat Match
Goldberg VS Bob Sapp VS Brock Lesnar
There will maybe be a throw-away Triple Threat or multiple man match at Turning Point, but Sapp won;t ME Wrestlebowl.

Unsactioned Match
Rikishi VS AJ Styles
Rikishi VS Crushing C at Wrestlebowl FTW. Or maybe AJ VS Rikishi in some sort of gimmick match (AJ representing C)

CM Punk VS Edge
I want Edge in the Wrestlebowl in the WrestleBowl main event, but it's a pipe dream. Still, Punk will fall from the Hit List.

Teddy Hart VS Chavo Gurrero
He's on roll. And unless Chavo is in for a gigantic push, Hart will go over

Samoan Brawl
Umaga VS Samoa Joe
Umaga is fucking awesome, push him or die. But anyway, I think Umaga should step up to the plate for a bit of a swerve

Muhammad Hassan VS Undertaker
By DQ. BKB speaks the truth. Hassan/Taker. Wrestlebowl. Hell in a Cell. THAT is entertainment

Tag Team Match
I can see an RVD heel turn out of this, leading to an Old School ECW match at WrestleBowl. Cage and MVP are much better as champions, and Sabu is very limited in most capacities

Highlight Reel
Show/Jericho WrestleBowl, nuff said

Someones stealing ideas I stole from WCW Rules eh? :shifty:

Miscellanous:

1) 3-3

2)Not yet. Wait till Turning Point and we'll see.

3) BKB once again takes the cake of my post. I agree with him

4) Umaga/Joe. Samoan Brawl I assume is a street fight of some sorts and both men are incredible

5) No way

Raw has been posted, stop by if ya get a chance

xtremebadass

either the Game retains or it's a draw, but Iron Man's go into overtime, so I think the Game has this wrapped up

Triple Threat Match
I know Goldberg will not win this. I am thinking Lesnar, I don't know if you are crazy enough to have Sapp main event...hmmm, I would smell a Goldberg/Sapp feud then.

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles
AJ, Styles is going to pull out some crazy stuff. I might see a feud for some gold possibly after this. Or if Rikishi wants some more

CM Punk vs Edge
CM Punk for the "fluke" win

Teddy, no way you are going to let him go

Hassan for the DQ abliteration after the match. He is going to beat the living crap out of him

Samoan Brawl
Samoa Joe vs Umaga
Well, I think Joe would probably win this, he has kind of had some big things happening for some time

Tag Team Match
I really don't think you would make RVD or Sabu champs, so I am going with MVP and Christian

Highlight Reel
This will be a great feud...or tag teammmm????

Miscellanous:

1 a piece, it's only a half hour

No, Lesnar gets the pin fall on Goldberg

Jericho will probably try to attack Big Show, but Show will stop him and give him some uber face reasoning

Edge vs. Punk

No, just no.

I am really diggin those match cards btw :shifty: ...get it...you probably got it...BTW! PLAY ON WORDS!

Beer

Triple HHH to win this one. A late fall via the sledgehammer to make it 4-3.

Triple Threat Match

Brock Lesnar will win elavating him to Main Event status and Triple HHH's WrestleBowl challenger.

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

AJ will win after a bloody disgrace at the hands of him and Crushin C's gaurds. They will batter him with chairs, bats and barbed wire all while he is handcuffed to the ropes. Then he will do a Shawn Michaels and copletely fuck up Crushing C at WrestleBowl. (Or Wrestlemania in WWE)

CM Punk vs Edge

Edge will win. Why wouldn't he win. Edge is the man. He will get back in the title picture soon.

Teddy is recieiving a push, like BKB said, and losing to Chavo makes no sense. Anyhoo, Chavo sucks lol.

Actually, Hassan to win. Then Taker will kill Hassan at WrestleBowl.

Samoan Brawl
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

Joe needs a push. He is a person who you could see as a Upper Mid-Carder in WWE. But probably has the ability to beat the Main Eventers.

Tag Team Match

Cage is on a roll and Sabu just cannot hold another title. HBK, nice idea with RVD vs Sabu. That would be awsome.

Highlight Reel

Jericho and Show for WrestleBowl. Easy as that.

Miscellanous:

4-3

Yes. Brock will. Or maybe Brock will pin Goldberg and Sapp will still hod the record for never being pinned.

A feud will begin between Show and Jericho and they will go on to WrestleBowl.

Rikishi and Styles. Easy!

Nope. His last will be at WrestleBowl.

Reaction score
Read your last show, to try and catch up abit. Here's some predictions.

Orton will win this one, with a surprise RKO.

Triple Threat Match

Lesnar seems the most likely to win, for me.

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

I don't think Rikishi will go over AJ here.

CM Punk vs Edge

Edge will win, getting him back into the title picture.

Teddy seems to be getting pushed, losing to Chavo would be silly.

There's no way Hassas is winning against The Undertaker.

Samoan Brawl
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

I think SJ will win and will be pushed to main event status.

Tag Team Match

They seem more over to me, and more likely to win.

Highlight Reel

A feud will be started between this two for WrestleBowl

Miscellanous:

2-1

Yes. Brock will win, probably pinning Goldberg.

A feud will be made between the two, and they will then wrestle at WrestleBowl.

Orton versus Triple H.

Nah, I don't think he'll go out on a loss.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

Triple Threat Match

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

CM Punk vs Edge

Samoan Brawl
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

Tag Team Match

Miscellanous:

No, Sapp wins.

Jericho will insult Show and Show will attack him.

Ironman

No way, the fud will contiue till Wrestlebowl.

imported_DX89

Reaction score
BTW World Heavyweight Championship
30 Minute Ironman Match
Triple H(c) vs Randy Orton

Orton will win after an RKO at the last minute... making it 3-2?

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

Although I would like to see Styles take the win, I just don't see him winning... unless Crushing C helps him get the win.

Winner gets a BTW World Heavyweight Championship Match at Turning Point
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Goldberg has had his chances at the BTW World title already, It's Lesnar's time to shine. I hope he beats the shit out of Sapp, lol.

Texas Tornado One Pinfall to a Finish Double Championship Tag Team Match (First man to pin a champion wins that belt)
BTW Extreme Title Match
BTW Continental Title Match
MVP(c) and Christian Cage(c) vs Sabu and RVD

I'm thinking RVD will win the Extreme Title from MVP.

Samoan Brawl Match
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

Hard to say, but I'm going to have to go with Joe on this one.

If Teddy Hart loses he must retire
Chavo Guerrero vs Teddy Hart

There's no way Teddy Hart is retiring this early in his career. He's the future of BTW IMO.

The Undertaker vs Muhammed Hassan

Taker will definitely win... enough said.

Edge vs CM Punk

I see Edge winning this one with some dirty tactics.

Highlight Reel
Chris Jericho invites The Big Show

Jericho will upset Big Show, leading Show to beating him into a pulp.

Miscellanous:

3-2

Brock Lesnar will, finally getting him a victory over Sapp.

Same thing I said in my predictions. Show will beat Jericho into a pulp.

Triple h vs Randy Orton

Nope, I think Rikishi will stick around long enough for Wrestlebowl.

Michael1

Reaction score

Orton will win this at the last second with an RKO. The referee will count the three with one second left to give Orton the win.

Triple Threat Match

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

Rikishi will win it. I don't see him losing this one, I just can't.

CM Punk vs Edge

Edge is going to win this one for sure. It'll be a miracle if CM Punk can go over, IMO.

Teddy won't have his career ended to Chavo Guerrero. Teddy's winning this one.

Muhammed Hassan vs Undertaker

Undertaker will win this match, without a doubt in my mind. But maybe not clean so it can go over a few more PPVs.

Samoan Brawl
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

I think Joe's going to get a push in the future, so I'm predicting Samoa Joe to win this one.

Tag Team Match

Cage and MVP will win. Cage just won the title and making him lose it so soon would be bad. Plus, I just can't see Sabu with the Extreme Championship. MVP is awesome with that title.

Highlight Reel

Chris Jericho will cause trouble and the Big Show and Jericho will start a feud.

Miscellanous:

1-0 with Orton getting the pin fall in the last ... 10 seconds I'll say.

Yeah. Lesnar.

Jericho will insult Big Show, Big Show will get pissed and a feud will start.

Ironman Match: Randy Orton vs Triple H (c).

No way. WrestleBowl, most likely.

MR.BIG

Reaction score
I have never read your shows before I am relatively new here but a lot of people are making predictions so I might....

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
30 Minute Ironman Match
Triple H(c) vs Randy Orton
I say a tie until the very end where HHH makes a pedigree

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles
AJ will probably use high flying moves to knock the big man off of his feet

Winner gets a BTW World Heavyweight Championship Match at Turning Point
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Texas Tornado One Pinfall to a Finish Double Championship Tag Team Match (First man to pin a champion wins that belt)
BTW Extreme Title Match
BTW Continental Title Match
MVP(c) and Christian Cage(c) vs Sabu and RVD

Samoan Brawl Match
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

If Teddy Hart loses he must retire
Chavo Guerrero vs Teddy Hart

The Undertaker vs Muhammed Hassan

Edge vs CM Punk

Highlight Reel
Chris Jericho invites The Big Show

edgehead09

Reaction score

This is going to be a draw ending at 0-0 and go onto Turning Point to end it all.

Triple Threat Match

Lesner is goin to take this one. He deserves a push and this is the start of one. (If he already is in a push, then idk about it)

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

Rikishi to win. Crushin C then has someone new attac Rikishi to try and take him out. That fued lasts till Wrestlebowl

CM Punk vs Edge

Goin be good but Edge is a former World Champ so he aint losin

Teddy will not lose this match. I believe u might be tryin to start a New Hart Foundation which would be cool.

I think that this is goin be a dusty finish and continues on until WrestleBowl. HIAC at Wrestlebowl

Samoan Brawl
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

Samoa Joe is goin kill Umaga. Sorry, had to say it but Joe is goin to win.

Tag Team Match

Yea, Cage and MVP are goin to win. Cage just won and MVP made that Extreme title belt

Highlight Reel

This will create a feud between these two for WrestleBowl.

Miscellanous:

No one will win. Noone will get a fall

Yes, Lesnar is getting his push.

Show chokeslams Jericho after many ass-clowns and Jericho will neeeever evveeeeer be the same agaaain.

CM Punk vs. Edge

No chance. He has to be at WrestleBowl and fueding with the new guy.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWStarrcadePoster.jpg

Narrator: For 17 years, Starrcade was the biggest event a company to behold. Legends were made, dreams were immortalized, careers were cemented, moments, were added to history to never be forgotten.

We see old images of Ric Flair, Sting and Harley Race.

Now, 8 years later, BTW brings back the tradition, brings back the legacy of an incomparable night, BTW brings back the legacy, BTW brings back…Starrcade.

Music: Gimme a "hell"
Gimme a "yeah"
Stand up right now
And gimme a "hell"
Gimme a "yeah"
Stand up right now
Get ready to go
She ain't movin' slow
She's takin' control
Pushin' the pedal through floor
I'm beggin' for more
You better hold on tight

We cut to promos of this 4 weeks between HHH and Randy Orton.

Triple H: You know what a transitional champion is? Is what you are Randy Orton. You can love me or hate me, but you can’t deny, I am legend.

Orton: You may be legend, but I…am a Legend Killer!

Triple H: Orton, I know you are special.

We see images of HHH and Orton back in Evolution.

Orton: You knew this day was coming, and when I see you dead in the eye, I see fear and doubt!

We see a stare down between Triple H and Randy Orton.

Got a taste, can't be
saved, I'm a junkie
for life
She fuels my fire and
adrenaline high
My need for speed's
got me gunnin'
One touch, she screams
"keep it comin'"
Are you ready for the
best damn ride of your life?

(During all that part of the song we see images of Undertaker, Rikishi, AJ Styles, Edge, CM Punk, Goldberg, Lesnar and Bob Sapp)

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey (come on)
Hey, hey, hey, hey (yeahhh)

Video ends with the image of six days ago, a bloody Randy Orton being put face against the BTW World Heavyweight Championship by Triple H.

And now, BTW presents….Starrcade!

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

“Hell Yeahâ€￾ by Rev Theory plays through the speakers as the camera starts from the nosebleeds looking down at the filled arena. They then go down and show the fans, holding signs like:

“Where is Mr. Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy?â€￾
“Rated R means I’m better than youâ€￾
“I did it, I did it for…thanks for the memories Rikishiâ€￾
“Legend... King of Kings Killerâ€￾
The camera then goes to the announcing table.

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen, eight years in the making, but finally we can say it, welcome to Starrcade.

JBL: Without a doubt the biggest night in BTW history as of right now, amazing matches, electricity is in the air, let’s dance!

Styles: And what a night we have indeed, careers immortalize and legends will be made, I am glad you’re with us.

“Killing Vibeâ€￾ plays to a big pop from the crowd as Samoa Joe steps out making his way out from the back. He is carrying his classic towel over his shoulder. He salutes some fans on his way out and finally enters the ring, where he taunts to the crowd.

Styles: Let me remind you all that we will have a Samoan Brawl match, and in that match the rules are, well, there are no rules!

JBL: That man Samoa Joe lives by that, no rules, however, I believe that his opponent will feel a lot more comfortable in this environment.

“Virtual Voodooâ€￾ sounds to boos from the audience as Umaga rampages on his way out. He looks completely wild as he makes his way down. As soon as he reaches the ring, Samoa Joe gets out of the ring and goes toward him.

Starrcade7copy.jpg

Samoa Joe has taken by surprise the Samoan Bulldozer, and he starts nailing his opponent with lefts and rights on the outside of the ring. Umaga answers back and goes to throw his opponent away, planting him with a headbutt. Joe is hurled away, however he rolls over his head, get back to a standing position and just storm right back toward Umaga, continuing his punching spree. Joe grabs his opponent by the arm and goes to throw him toward the steel steps, however avoids the Irish Whip as he isn’t even moved. Samoa Joe pulls again, however Umaga doesn’t move one inch. Samoa Joe think third is the lucky charm, as he goes for the Irish Whip for the third time, however once again it has no effect and this time Umaga counters, as he sidesteps and instead he is the one that throws Samoa Joe shoulder first against the steel steps. Hell seems to have broken lose, as Umaga know advances and goes toward the steps. He picks them up with ease and lifts them over his head, then he waits for Joe to get back to his feet. Samoa recovers his standing position and almost immediately Umaga blasts him right on the head with the steps knocking him down. Umaga relentlessly just drops the steel steps over the body of Samoa Joe, that screams in pain as he gets squashed by the metal artifact. Umaga picks and then throws away the steps, then does the same with Samoa Joe, as he gets him back to his feet and then throws him back to the inside of the ring. Samoa Joe in the inside of the ring tries to get himself back together. He gets over his knees and forearms, in a doggy-like position. Umaga enters the ring climbing to the apron and then goes over the ropes. He bounces back and he nails Samoa Joe right on the back with a splash, making him violently collapse down to the canvas squashed under the weight of the Bulldozer. Umaga makes the cover: 1…2…, Samoa Joe is able to kick out. Umaga gets back to his feet, and without any impulse, he nails another splash. He covers Joe once again: 1…2…, Samoa Joe is able once again to kick out and keep the match going. Umaga gets back to his feet and he seems to be upset. He gets to his feet and he walks toward the corner.

Umaga then shows he is truly mad as he just rips the protector of the turnbuckle with his bare hands. Umaga turns around and walks right back toward Samoa Joe, going to continue his punishment. He picks him up by the head and keeping him grabbed by the same place he drags him close to the corner. Umaga then disposes to punish him probably using the exposed steel of the turnbuckle, however as he picks the Samoan Submission Machine back to his feet, Joe is able to start fighting back, nailing punches to the head and to the middle section. He appears to be gaining advantage with the flurry of offense. He then nails a kick to the middle section making Umaga to bend a little. Samoa Joe dashes to the ring ropes behind of him. He bounces back however out of nowhere Umaga is able to react first as he just catches and launches Samoa Joe up in the air in a non falling Flapjack. Joe is about to clash against the turnbuckle, however Joe shows his surprising ability, as he lands feet first standing on the second rope. Joe then, as Umaga turns around, leaps from the second ropes and goes for a cross body plancha, however Umaga once again shows his power and catches Samoa Joe in mid air, then nailing him with the Spinning Sideslam. Umaga makes the cover: 1…2…, Joe is able to kick out. Umaga gets back to his feet and seems to have snapped. He goes to the outside of the ring and starts searching from something under the ring. He finds weapons, and he just starts throwing them to the inside of the ring. He throws to the interior a trash can, a couple of kendo sticks and last but no least he throws a street sign. However, Umaga has made a mistake as the weapons land close to Samoa Joe. Joe gets himself together and grabs the street sign launched to the inside of the ring by Umaga. He gets back to his feet and as soon as Umaga enters the ring, Joe crushes the sign right onto the head of his opponent, however, Umaga remains on his vertical standing not falling to the canvas. Samoa Joe seems a little shocked, and so he nails Umaga with another street sign shot to the head, however, even if this makes the Samoan Bulldozer groggy, it doesn’t knock him down of his feet.

Joe stares down at the sign, then just smashes it for a third time to the head of Umaga. It has the same effect as the previous as Umaga isn’t knocked down. However, this time it doesn’t seem that it’s his intention as immediately he dashes to the ring ropes behind of him carrying the street sign. He bounces back and hits a flying street sign shot to the head, that manages to throw him down to the canvas. Samoa Joe taunts to the crowd. He then sets the street sign on the face of Umaga. He runs to the ring ropes, bounces back and nails the Samoan Bulldozer with a jumping knee drop right to the head through the street sign. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Umaga kicks out sending his opponent through the air. Joe gets right back to his feet and he immediately grabs the kendo stick. Joe starts swinging it, taunting to Umaga. The Samoan Bulldozer gets back to his feet, and walks right into Samoa Joe. Joe immediately nails his opponent with a kendo stick right to the calf of the leg. He changes the hands he’s holding the kendo stick with and nails the other calf. Joe steps back creating some space in between he and his opponent and then he blasts Joe right on the head with another kendo stick shot, that makes Umaga groggy and stagger back against the ring ropes, to which he remains laid against. Joe grabs the kendo stick now in horizontal position and then he storms toward him. He clashes kendo stick first against the throat of his opponent, sending his opponent over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Joe taunts to the crowd lifting the kendo stick up high. He then drops it and can’t do anything but to stare to the outside of the ring in shock as Umaga have just gotten back to his feet. Joe immediately grabs the trash can and he launches to Umaga. Samoa Joe doesn’t pay attention if he had hit his target and he then dashes to the ring ropes behind him. He misses seeing that the Samoan Bulldozer in fact grabbed the trash can in mid-air. Joe runs through the ring and then just leaps over the top rope going for a corkscrew dive, however Umaga uses the trash can he grabbed and crashes it against the head of Samoa Joe in mid air, getting the awe from the crowd.

Umaga lifts his arms and screams in samoan getting the crowd going. He then picks his opponent up, locks him up and then dashes full speed against the ring post, connecting a spinebuster against the steel structure. Umaga taunts once again to the crowd, then turns around and turns his attention to no other than the announcing table. He walks toward it and removes the protector and the TV monitors. The Samoan Bulldozer has a grin like expression on his face. He grabs Samoa Joe by the head and gets him back to his feet. He then weakens him again with a straight right hand to the head, then lifts him up and sets him over the announcing table. Umaga walks back toward the ring and he climbs to the ring apron. From there, he taunts to the crowd knowing what he will do next. He finally leaps of the apron and crosses the air going to nail a splash on Samoa Joe through the announcing table, however right on the nick of time Samoa Joe is able to get out of the way, collapsing to the floor below but nonetheless, he avoids the squash from the Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga crashes ribs first against the edge of the table, hurting himself big time. Joe crawls toward the time keeper and makes him to get back to his feet, then grabs the steel chair he was sitting in. Samoa Joe then gets back to his feet and swings for the fences, nailing Umaga on the back with the steel chair. Umaga staggers back hurting from his back, however he only walks right into another chair shot, blasted from Samoa Joe and directed right to the skull. Joe now knows he can’t move Umaga so he sets in front of the apron and taunts to him inviting him to attack him. Umaga shakes off the pain from the chair shot and dashes full speed against Joe, however Samoa obviously outfastens Umaga sidestepping out of the way. Umaga slides to the inside of the ring after crashing with the edge of the apron. Samoa Joe then starts searching from something under the ring. The crowd pops as they see what the Samoan Submission Machine was searching and found: a wooden table. Samoa Joe grabs the ladder and throws him to the inside of the ring. He follows it closely getting back to the ring.

Joe leaves the table in there and he grabs the lid of the trashcan. He walks toward Umaga and for good measure he blasts him right on the head. Samoa Joe then grabs the table again and sets it right on the middle of the ring. He grabs Umaga and pulls him by the dreadlocks, trying to get his dead weight back to his feet. Joe shows his determination as he effectively lifts him back to his feet. He kicks Umaga in the middle section making the Samoan Bulldozer bend in pain. He then connects a series to straight right hands shaking the head of his opponent. He kicks once again his opponent in the middle section and sets Umaga for a suplex. He goes for it but this time the weight of the Samoan Bulldozer is too much to manage, and he cannot lift it. Samoa Joe pulls again straight in his intentions, however Umaga is not lift. Umaga finally gets out of the position of the suplex with a body shot, then follows up with a knife like uppercut to the throat of Samoa Joe. Umaga grabs Joe by the arm and throws him to the ropes. Samoa Joe bounces back and bounces right toward Umaga, that with ease picks him up in his own momentum and nails him with a Samoan Drop through the table that Samoa Joe himself had set on the middle of the ring. The crowd applauds in shock to what they just see. Samoa Joe is not even moving. Umaga is knocked next to him but he starts getting back to his senses. The Samoan Bulldozer finally recovers and he puts one arm across the chest of Samoa Joe making the pinfall attempt: 1…2…, Samoa Joe somehow, someway, is able to get one shoulder up keeping the match going. Umaga seems angry, and after a while he gets back to his feet. He stares at Joe and then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, bouncing back and squashing Samoa Joe below with a splash. However, he doesn’t make the cover, apparently as his intentions have changed from winning to destroying for now the Samoan Submission Machine. Umaga picks his opponent and gets him back to his feet. He grabs him by the arm and with amazing power he Irish Whips him toward the corner, to which Joe crashes spine first hard. Umaga takes impulse and goes to the opposite corner, meditating about his next offensive maneuver.

He then dashes full speed toward Samoa Joe, going to squash him. He leaps right in front of Joe to have a greater impact, however Joe is able to get right out of the way. Umaga clashes head first to the exposed turnbuckle. Joe gets himself together and dashes toward the ropes, then nails Umaga knocking him down with a knee facesmash right to the face. Joe gets up and taunts to the crowd, announcing the end. He says again and rolls to the outside of the ring, then grabs from under it another table. He throws it to the inside of the ring, and then returns. Umaga is getting back to his feet. Samoa Joe enters the ring only to get kicked right on the jaw by a huge sidekick by the Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga gets back to his feet and he sets the table in the ring. He then grabs Joe and drags him toward the wooden structure and then places him over it. Umaga lifts his arms yelling “Samoaâ€￾ and climbs to the second rope. The crowd waits in expectation for what is next. Umaga taunts to the crowd once again and finally leaps from the corner looking to splash his opponent through the table, however Samoa Joe is again able to roll out of the way making Umaga crash and burn, this time putting himself through a table. For a few seconds, they both lie side to side knocked out. Samoa Joe starts getting back to his senses and then moves toward Umaga, that incredibly is trying to get back to his senses and is over his knees and hands, performing an arm wrench inside cradle pin. The referee starts the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Samoa Joe defeats Umaga

Styles: My God what a match!

JBL: Both men went through tables, both men let it all out in this huge Samoan Brawl, and Samoa Joe comes out on top.

Styles: And the incredible is, Umaga was getting back up after going through that table.

JBL: What a way to kick off Starrcade!

BRcopy-1.jpg

(Turning Point: 3 weeks from now)

Styles: And it’s time to add some golden color to this dark, beautiful night.

JBL: Tag Team match, two titles on the line, and four competitors eager to make their mark and leave tonight as champion.

Styles: Let me explain the rules, it will be a tornado texas tag team match, all men will be on the ring at the same time, the match will end with one pinfall. If RVD pins MVP, then he becomes BTW Extreme Champion, if he happened to pin Christian, then he becomes Continental Champion, same for Sabu.

JBL: But if MVP or Christian pin one of their opponents, both retain their belts.

“I’m Comingâ€￾ plays to a lot of boos from the crowd as the BTW Extreme Champion make his way out. MVP looks confident with his bling around his neck and the championship wrapped around his waist. He enters the ring and continues his flamboyant taunting.

“Just Close your Eyesâ€￾ hits from the PA system as the BTW Continental Champion Christian Cage steps from the back and makes his way out, with a gold and white hood. He takes the hood off and then looks around the audience taunting to them. He enters the ring and salutes MVP.

JBL: Look at them Joey, proud champions, deserving champions.

Styles: Could be former champions.

“Arabian Beatâ€￾ hits as Sabu comes out, doing the classic Magician of Arabia taunt. He ignores the fans as he remains on the ringside are waiting for his opponent.

“One of a Kindâ€￾ hits to a big amount of cheers from the audience as RVD steps out. He grins showing his laid back attitude. He taunts to the crowd pointing to himself as they chant “R…V…Dâ€￾. He then joins his partner at ringside and both enter the ring. The referee separates both teams and when he accomplishes that, he rings the bell.

Starrcade8copy.jpg

MVP and Christian talk to each other mistakenly arguing on who to start the match, as they obviously have forgotten that both are active. RVD and Sabu look at each other for a short amount of time and then they dash toward their opponents, nailing both champions with big straight right hands to the head of his opponent. Both grab their opponents by the arm and send them toward the ropes. MVP and Christian bounce back and toward their opponents. MVP is able to counter and to nail a clothesline to Sabu knocking him down. On the other side next to him, RVD effectively knocks out Christian Cage with a back body drop. MVP turns around going to attack Van Dam. Rob throws a toe kick to the middle section, however MVP catches the boot in mid air avoiding it, but Montel Vontavious Porter is then surprised as Rob Van Dam invents a Windmill Kick out of nowhere nailing him right on the jaw knocking him down. RVD covers MVP searching for the BTW Extreme Championship: 1…2…, MVP kicks out. RVD rushes and he covers Christian Cage: 1…, Captain Charisma quickly kicks out avoiding the match to end. RVD tries to get back to his feet however he gets immediately kicked right on the head by MVP meaning lights out. Porter turns around however he finds face to face with Sabu. Sabu motions to go one on one and MVP agrees. MVP and Sabu stare at each other for a while, but they waste no further time and Sabu finally explodes, going toward his opponent jumping toward him and attempting a low dropkick to the knee of his opponent, however MVP is able to leap over his opponent making the kick fail. Sabu gets back to his feet and turns around walking right to his opponent. MVP attempts a big boot, however Sabu ducks and makes Porter fail. With the champion still turned around and giving his back to the challenger, Sabu takes advantage and he plants MVP with a low dropkick to the back of the knee bringing his opponent down. Sabu does the Magician of Arabia taunt and wasting no time he dashes toward MVP, that had just gotten back to his feet and is close to the ring ropes, nailing him with a clothesline sending MVP and himself to the outside of the ring.

Christian Cage slowly gets back to his feet and finds the ring alone, only with Rob Van Dam inside the ring, over his knees and hands trying to get back to his feet. He goes toward RVD going to attack him, however Van Dam shoves him away avoiding any contact. On the outside of the ring MVP and Sabu start brawling, with each other smashing their opponents head to the guard rail. On the inside of the ring, RVD and Christian kick of their personal encounter during this match as they start jogging not wanting to rush in. Christian Cage is the first one to rush in, but RVD shows that in fact he rushed as he just takes him down with a single leg take down knocking him down in humiliating fashion. Cage gets back to his feet and once again runs toward Van Dam, that this time takes him down with single leg take over pulling the other leg. Christian Cage gets back to his feet apparently pissed at the fact of being humiliating and outwrestled by Rob Van Dam. Cage gets back to his feet and he storms toward his opponent, however Van Dam receives him with a side headlock. He maintains him locked in for a while, until he then does a headlock takedown and brings his opponent down to the canvas. He keeps it in there but for the first time in the match Christian Cage is able to answer back the attack of his opponent and he leg scissors Van Dam. RVD starts looking for a way out, and he finally finds it as he forces out of the hold, using pure strength to escape from the hold of his opponent. Van Dam then shows his speed and just rolls over his opponent in a jackknife cover: 1…2…, Van Dam is able to kick out. Christian and RVD get back to their feet almost simultaneously, and immediately go toward each other, however they collapse with each other in a double clothesline in the middle of the ring. They remain laid side by side knocked out, until they finally in what appears to be an adrenaline spree, both men get back to their standing position and they dash toward each other once again almost immediately, leaping before meeting the other and once again clashing in the middle of the ring as both go for a crossbody plancha.

Both competitors remain know side by side knocked out grabbing their guts, in pain thanks to the clashing. Immediately, from different sides of the ring, MVP and Sabu slide to the inside of the ring. MVP covers RVD and Sabu covers Christian Cage simultaneously: 1…2…, both Rob Van Dam and the BTW Continental Champion Christian Cage kick out keeping the match going. MVP grabs Rob Van Dam by the head and throws him to a corner. Sabu punishes his opponent as well, however he does so connecting mounted punches on Christian Cage. MVP now elevates his boot and puts it right on the throat of Rob Van Dam choking him. On the other side of the canvas, Sabu gets back to his feet going to connect some more offense. He leaps in the air and connects his opponent with a leg drop across the chest of his opponent. Meanwhile, MVP grabs Rob Van Dam by the arm with all the intention to hurl him across the ring. Sabu gets back to his feet and almost simultaneously Montel Irish Whips one of the challengers toward Sabu, the other challenger. However, Sabu is able to leap frog over Rob Van Dam letting him pass by. MVP dashes toward Sabu and nails him with a club to the back and Porter passes the Arabian by as well. RVD then shows his agility as he leaps and gets on the top rope using the momentum of the Irish Whip. He leaps back going for a crossbody plancha connecting MVP, however the BTW Extreme Champion ducks and rolls out of the way, letting Van Dam to continue his flight and connect the plancha indeed, but on his own tag team partner Sabu. RVD gets back to his feet shocked at what he just did. He turns only to get blasted by a big boot applied by Montel Vontavious Porter. MVP makes the cover: 1…2…, RVD is able to kick out. Sabu starts getting back to his feet as well, getting in front of MVP, still grimacing from the failed pinfall, without the Extreme Champion noticing. However, Christian Cage has gotten back to his feet earlier than him, and Captain Charisma is already climbed to the top rope, waiting for Sabu to fully recover. Sabu finally turns around getting in front of the corner where the BTW Continental Champion waiting for him with anxiety on his face.

Sabu comes in front of the corner and Christian Cage comes down from the top rope going for a Missile Dropkick, however Sabu is able to once again get out of the way and instead Christian Cage connects his own partner MVP that had gotten back to his feet, and gets impacted right on the chest. Christian Cage gets back to his feet shocked with how he just knocked his own partner down. However, his shock is interrupted as Sabu from behind of him rolls him up: 1…2…, Christian Cage is able to kick out keeping the match going. Van Dam gets back to his feet simultaneously with Sabu, that had gotten back to his feet after the kick out from The Instant Classic. Van Dan and Sabu stare at each other. Both go then toward their opponents and grabbing both the BTW Extreme and BTW Continental Champion they get them back to his feet, then Irish Whip him toward the ring ropes. MVP and Christian Cage bounce back from the ropes toward Sabu and Rob Van Dam respectively getting connected each with picture perfect dropkicks right to the head of the champions knocking them down. RVD and Sabu high five each other and they then walk toward different and opposite corners of the ring, and climb to the top rope, where they look down to their knocked off opponents. Both extremists come down, Sabu doing a splash and Rob Van Dam a leg drop. Sabu effectively nails MVP. The BTW Extreme Champion convulses in a way and he goes to the outside of the ring slowly, rolling out to the apron and then falling to the outside of the ring. Van Dam whatsoever fails his leg drop, as Christian Cage gets out of the way. Cage rushes and gets back to his feet and storms toward Sabu blasting him right on the head with his forearm and sending him to the outside of the ring as Sabu goes between the middle and bottom rope, landing a few feet away to where MVP is lying. RVD and Christian Cage are again alone in the ring, with Van Dam grabbing his calf in pain thanks to his failed high risk maneuver. Christian goes toward him with a grin illuminating his face expressions.

Cage finally goes to the mat and makes the cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out keeping the match going. Sabu and MVP on the outside of the ring show no signals of getting back to their senses. Cage gets back up and he goes for an elbow drop without any impulse, which in this occasion he connects. Cage makes the cover: 1…2…, Van Dam kicks out. Cage gets back to his feet and he delivers another elbow drop right to the heart of his opponent. Christian then remakes the cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out once again keeping the title around his waist. Christian gets back to his feet and he guides his opponent back to his feet, pulling him up by the ponytail. He sets his opponent up and he connects him with a snap suplex. Christian does yet one more cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out once again. Christian starts showing signs of frustration. He guides Van Dam back to his feet and sets him up again in the suplex position, however this time he walks toward the ropes and he drops his opponent, connecting him with a slingshot suplex. Christian makes another cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out yet again. Christian looks now a lot more frustrated. He gets back to his feet and just stomps his opponent right on the head, in curb stomp fashion. He then walks toward the corner, where he climbs to the top rope, looking down at his knocked out opponent. He finally comes down from the top attempting to connect the Frog Splash, however right on the nick of time Van Dam is able to roll out of the way making his opponent fail. RVD gets right back to his feet and he gets back to his feet, then he runs toward the ropes and comes back with Rolling Thunder, however when he is about to connect Christian Cage, Captain Charisma reacts grabbing Van Dam in mid air and counters with a scoop slam. Just now, Sabu and MVP are getting back to their senses. Christian makes the cover: 1…2…, the crowd erupts as RVD kicks out keeping this match going. Christian returns to his feet and brings RVD up with him, nailing him with a suplex. He makes another cover: 1…2.., RVD kicks out once again. The face of the BTW Continental Champion reflects his frustration.

Christian Cage gets back to his feet and once again pulling his opponent by the ponytail he brings him up with him. Cage delivers a couple of straight right hands to the head of RVD weakening him. He then Irish Whips him toward the ropes. RVD bounces back and Cage goes for a clothesline, however when RVD goes toward him Rob is able to duck the attack. Christian turns around only to get connected by a sidekick to the jaw applied by RVD. Rob then grabs his opponent before he fells to the mat and Irish Whips him toward the ropes with a big amount of strength. The BTW Continental Champion is likely to go over the top rope however last minute he catches Sabu fully back to his feet on the outside of the ring and he reacts with a Swanton like maneuver over the ropes and landing Sabu completely on the outside of the ring completely. On the landscape of that part of the outside there are no signals of MVP. RVD gets distracted watching at what Cage did. The crowd starts with a little “Holy Shitâ€￾ chant. MVP finally comes back to play and slides to the ring behind of Van Dam. RVD turns around and eats a dropkick right to the face that knocks him down. MVP gets back to his feet, brings Rob Van Dam up with him and he sets him, then connects him with the Playmaker. MVP makes the cover: 1….2…3.

Result: MVP pins Rob Van Dam

JBL: Feel safe BTW, MVP has won this for his team.

Styles: And don’t forget what this means John, both MVP and Christian retain their BTW Extreme Championship and BTW Continental Championship respectively thanks to this pinfall.

JBL: And considering this is the second chance RVD and Sabu had to win those belts each, they can kiss those championships goodbye.

Styles: I wouldn’t be too sure but we’ll see. MVP still the champ.

MVP celebrates his victory inside the ring arrogantly as Christian struggles to get back to his feet on the outside, although his is grinning, pleased.

We go backstage to Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen I am standing next to no other than the current Number One Contender for the World Championship and in his own right former BTW World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton!

Crowd erupts, however Orton surprisingly doesn’t look pleased.

Orton: I didn’t like your tone Jeremy, I bet you enjoyed saying that uh, I bet you enjoyed saying “former World Championâ€￾, Randy Orton, the former champion, uh!

Randy Orton steps forward coming face to face with an intimidated Jeremy Borash. Orton after seems to have gotten back to his senses.

Orton: I am sorry, I’m sorry. Forgive Jeremy I’ve, I’ve just been a little off as of late and, well, what’s your question?

Borash: Tonight Randy, you will enter that ring and compete for straight 30 minutes against Triple H in an attempt to regain your World Championship. Many people say it could be your last chance to do so, what exactly is your mindset entering in this match?

Orton: You know Jeremy, ever since I stepped into the main event here in BTW, I have been proving people wrong. I came this close to winning the championship at Uprising, but my dad, my own dad interfered. I had to prove him wrong. I then became the World Champion, and people said I wouldn’t hold on to it for longer than a week, I prove them wrong. And now, it’s no different, because people don’t believe than tonight, I can defeat Triple H.

Crowd boos.

Orton: Last week, while my blood was coming down my face, getting into my eyes and mixing with swear, I was staring at the World Championship, forced by Triple H to do so, while he screamed “You can’t do itâ€￾. Tonight, I plan on proving him wrong, and I plan of proving those fans that were cheering while that happened wrong, because tonight, after that half an hour ends, I will be declared the winner and declared the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Crowd pops heavily.

Orton: My destiny is to do so.

Camera zooms on the face of Randy Orton.

We return to the announcing table.

Styles: Randy Orton seems on the zone here tonight, but another person that seems or will have to be on the zone to pick up the win tonight, is no other than CM Punk, who will go one on one with Edge.

JBL: On the zone? CM Punk will have to pull out something completely inexplicable to be able to defeat Edge here tonight at Starrcade.

Styles: That’s your opinion, but my opinion is, this whole Rated R Hitlist thing, Edge vs CM Punk, will give us a hell of a match.

JBL: There I agree with.

“Metalingusâ€￾ plays to an amazing amount of boos from the audience as Edge makes his way out. He stays on the stage, lifts his hands and pyro comes out. He then continues his confident way down the ramp and into the ring, where once he enters he taunts to the crowd climbing to all corners.

JBL: Look at him Joey, confident, secure, on the gate of another main event match.

Styles: Waiting just for his opponent…

“This Fire Burnsâ€￾ plays to a pop from the crowd as CM Punk makes his way out, taunting to the crowd and really fired up. He slides into the ring and keeping Edge in his sight, he climbs to the corners taunting to the fans getting them going, and with great intensity.

Styles: And there he is, a man that is here to compete. He was added to Edge’s Rated R Hit list, has been assaulted from behind, beaten, but tonight, he’s here to compete and get revenge.

JBL: Let’s see if can get revenge.

Starrcade1copy.jpg

Edge and CM Punk stare at each other from different sides of the ring. They finally start jogging and getting ready to step into the action. Both advance toward one another and engage in a collar elbow tie up. After a few seconds of brawling, CM Punk gets the upperhand as he spins his opponent and when Edge ends the turn he goes for a straight upwards kick to the head of Edge, however The Rated R Superstar catches the boot in mid air blocking the attempt. CM Punk leaps for a few seconds trying to gain balance on the only feet he has on the canvas. He finally goes for an enziguiri aiming for the back of the head of his opponent, however Edge is able to duck the attempt letting the boot of his opponent pass by. CM Punk ends belly against the canvas knocked down. Edge has still the leg of the straightedge superstar and he starts looking to set his opponent in a sort of sharpshooter, however CM Punk has all his energies and the match is early still and so Punk crawls fast toward the ropes and holds to them, forcing the referee to separate both opponents. Edge is taken away letting CM Punk get back to his standing position. Edge and CM Punk stare looks as they go to opposite sides of the ring and go back to circling each other. Both finally advance toward each other. Punk looks more aggressive this time as he throws soft kicks to the legs and calves of his opponent, however, it is the Rated R Superstar who takes the first offensive hit, as surprisingly he advances toward his opponent and starts nailing him with big straight right hands, forcing Punk to back down toward the corner while he is being punched. The referee tries to interfere and separate once again the opponent, however Edge shoves him awau and nails a big strong right hand to the head of Punk that leaves him groggy. Edge steps backwards creating some distance and then storms frontward toward Punk, nailing him with a huge shoulder tackle right to the middle section. Edge gets up and steps backwards. Punk staggers away from the corner. Edge immediately dashes to the ring ropes behind him looking to continue his offense. Edge bounces back and goes for a Spear, however CM Punk shows signals of life as he sidesteps letting Edge pass by, through the top and middle ropes landing hard on the outside of the ring.

CM Punk gets himself together and checks out the landscape. He then dashes to the ring ropes behind him as well and bounces back, then crosses the ring and flies through the ropes, connecting a Suicide Dive landing Edge completely on the outside of the ring. CM Punk gets back to his feet fired up and he taunts to the crowd, lifting his right arm and yelling “what’s my name!â€￾ CM advances toward Edge, who is lying against the guard rail, and starts putting the boots on him stomping all over his solar plexus. Punk gets him back to his feet and throws Edge back to the inside of the ring. CM Punk follows him and slides to the interior, where he covers his opponent hooking one leg: 1…2…, Edge is able to kick out. CM Punk gets back to his feet and goes back to work, stomping the chest of his opponent. He then dashes to the ropes and bounces back nailing an elbow drop straight to the chest of his opponent. CM Punk gets back to his feet and repeats the punishment, dashing to the ropes and coming back with en elbow drop that connects completely. Punk gets back to his vertical standing and taunts to the crowd, announcing that he is going to repeat the maneuver for the third time. He runs toward the ring ropes and comes back, however when he is about to land the elbow drop throwing toward the mat, Edge rolls fast to the outside of the ring, escaping from the assault of his opponent and taking a breath. However, Punk begs to differ and he puts the stepping as he gets out of the ring following his opponent. Edge turns around and sees that CM Punk is behind him. Edge starts running now escaping from his opponent. Punk wastes no time and runs as well following around the ring. The Rated R Superstar finally slides to the inside of the ring. Punk reaches him and does so, however Edge was leading him to try as he surprises him with a vicious double axe handle right to the back of the neck collapsing him against the mat. Edge now has his opponent grounded and starts his slow process of picking him apart, as he stomps all over the back and spine of the straightedge competitor. Edge grabs Punk by the hair and pulls him up guiding him to a standing position. Edge kicks him in the middle section and then sets him up, connecting CM Punk with a vertical suplex. Edge makes the cover: 1…2…, Punk kicks out.

Edge gets back to his feet and for a seconds seems a little angry, however he gets back to his senses and refocuses on the match. He starts walking to a corner, stomping on the chest of his opponent on his way. Edge climbs to the top rope and he waits for his opponent to get back to his feet. CM Punk starts getting back to his senses and slowly getting back to his feet. He finally gets fully back to his vertical standing and turns around. Immediately, Edge leaps of the apron going for a crossbody plancha. The plancha nails completely on Punk, however while on the canvas and before Edge fully gets his pinfall attempt in, Punk rolls through the maneuver making a cover of his own: 1…2…, Edge kicks out in shock as the crowd was cheering in expectation. Both men get back to their standing and Edge steps toward Punk looking to attack him, however the straightedge superstar is able to react first and nails him with a huge roundhouse kick to the head of Edge knocking him down. CM quickly goes toward the corner and climbs to the top rope. He looks back quickly measuring where the Rated R Superstar is and then leaps out of the top rope connecting an impressive moonsault, that connects his opponent on perfectly. CM Punk makes the cover: 1….2…, Edge is able to kick out. CM Punk gets on his knees over the canvas and slows down the pace of the contest as he locks in Edge in a Reverse Chinlock. Edge’s face quickly turns red as the hold of CM Punk slugs down the air out of the body of his opponent. However, much to the boos of the audience, Edge starts getting back to his senses. The Rated R Superstar gets one knee on the canvas getting back to his feet and senses. Now that he has managed to recovered his vertical standing, he starts fighting his way out of the hold, driving his elbow right to the middle section, finally forcing the straightedge superstar to release the hold. Edge starts driving his fist right to the head of CM Punk as soon as he is free and standing alone over his two feet on the canvas. CM Punk tries to answer back with a clothesline, but Edge ducks it and when Punk staggers back from his failed maneuver Edge connects the Edge-O-Matic.

Edge gets back to his feet feeling the momentum and in control of the match. He walks toward the opposite corner of the ring and there he starts taunting for the Spear. CM Punk starts getting back to his feet and eventually he turns around. Edge storms toward him looking for the Spear, however when he is about to connect it, Punk is able to leap frog over his opponent letting Edge pass by crash hard against the corner. CM Punk dashes back to the ring ropes as the Rated R Superstar staggers back from the corner getting connected with a bulldozer applied by the Straightedge superstar, Punk taunts to the audience and he gets out of the ring to the apron where he taunts to Edge waiting for him to get back to his feet. Edge gets back up and CM Punk springboards looking to hit a Springboard Clothesline, however Edge avoids it as he steps forward getting out of the way of the flight of Punk. CM however manages to roll on the canvas and end back to his feet to the shock of the audience. Edge seems shocked again and he storms toward his opponent looking to attack him, however Punk catches him and nails him with a lifting side slam, and then, to a big pop from the audience, quickly locks in the Anaconda Vice. CM Punk stretches and stretches applying more and more pressure to the deadly Anaconda Vice as the face of the Rated R Superstar shows not only the pain he is suffering from the hold but he’s desperation for not being able to find a way out of the submission maneuver. Edge as a last option resource uses his free hand not caught inside the Anaconda Vince rakes and literally tries to rip apart the face of his opponent. CM Punk attempts not no release the hold and force his opponent to still tap out, however he finally gives out and lets the Anaconda Vince go, leaving Edge free. CM Punk seems a little frustrated about not ending the match right there and he goes toward his opponent. He picks Edge back to his feet and Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Edge bounces back and CM Punk receives him locking him inside a sleeper. Punk keeps it locked in for a while, however Edge finds the way out of the hold as he drives his elbow hard against the gut of the straightedge superstar. Punk frees his opponent and immediately Edge goes aggressively toward his opponent, locking CM Punk inside a sleeper hold of his own.

CM Punk appears to be fading away for a few seconds, even being brought down to one knee on the canvas thanks to the pressure applied, however CM finds the way out with a jawbreaker. CM Punk slowly gets back to his feet and he goes to dash toward the ring ropes he has in front, however Edge reacts and he snaps Punk down to the canvas pulling him by the hair. The Rated R Superstar has a clean way to win, however, he wastes time taunting to the crowd. Edge finally gets back to his offense and he dashes to the ring ropes, then bounces back nailing a sliding kick right to the side of the body of the knocked out Punk. The Rated R Superstar gets back to his feet and he brings his opponent up with him. He keeps him secure and under control with a hand over the head of CM and then nails him with a picture perfect dropkick to the upper part of the chest. Edge makes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk is able to kick out. The Rated R Superstar finds himself in control of the match, and he then picks Punk back to his feet again, grabs him by the arm and throws him toward the ring ropes. Punk bounces back but before Edge manages to attack him he reacts first nailing him with a flying crossed punch right to the head knocking Edge down. Punk gets back to his feet so as Edge and CM dashes to the ring ropes, repeating the same maneuver and bringing Edge down to the canvas again. CM Punk and the Rated R Superstar get back up for a third time and again the straightedge superstar dashes toward the ropes, however this time it is Edge the one that reacts first cooling down the offensive momentum CM Punk had been able to garner as he floors him with a hard clothesline. Edge gets back to his feet and taunts to the crowd lifting both his arms to the air, getting a lot of boos from the audience. Edge finally gets back refocused on the match and he walks toward the corner. He climbs to the top rope and waits for Punk to get back to his feet, however out of nowhere CM snaps back to his senses and he dashes toward the corner Edge is, nailing him with a charging high knee strike direct to the jaw of Edge. CM then joins him on the ropes, standing over the second rope and grabbing him preparing him from the offensive fall out.

CM Punk finally has his opponent secure and he then gets the awe from the crowd as he nails a Diving Bulldog of the second rope down to the canvas. The straightedge superstar takes his time getting back to his feet, however he finally does so and he waits for his opponent Edge to do so. The Rated R Superstar gets back up and he walks right into CM Punk, that lifts him over his shoulders going for the GTS. However, before he is able to connect it, Edge slides down of the hold, secures his two feet on the canvas and then drives Punk head first into the canvas connecting him with the Impaler DDT. The Rated R Superstar remains knocked out. He finally recovers his senses and crawls toward his opponent, then puts one arm across the chest of Punk, making the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk is able to get one shoulder up. Edge and CM Punk remain knocked out next to each other as the crowd cheers the effort put by both men, however they start cheering then the name of CM Punk backing them down. Both men start getting finally back to their senses and start crawling toward opposite sides of the ring. They reach ring ropes and start using them to pull himself back to his feet as leverage. They reach their vertical standing and tired they look at each other. They dig deep in and they finally seemed geared and ready to go, as they storm toward each other, going to collapse in the middle of the ring. However, there is no such crash, as CM Punk reacts first and nails a kick right to the jaw. CM Punk gets back to his feet and he taunts to the audience getting them ready to go. He makes his way to the apron leaving the ring. There, he taunts to the audience and waits for the Rated R Superstar to get back to his feet after that huge kick. Edge gets back up and turns around, CM Punk springboards and flies across the ring looking to connect his opponent, however out of nowhere he is caught in mid air buy an impressive looking Spear. Edge remains knocked out on the canvas next to a immobile CM Punk. Edge starts crawling toward his opponent having the match already apparently won. Edge makes the cover being able to hook one leg: 1…2…, CM Punk somehow is able to get one shoulder up.

Edge gets back to his feet after a while a little angry. He goes to the corner and there once again he taunts to the crowd. CM Punk slowly, grabbing his middle section in pain, gets back to his feet. Edge immediately dash toward Punk looking for the spear, however CM reacts and he lifts his opponent over his shoulders in mid run going for the GTS. Punk goes for the GTS, however before he is able to connect it, Edge slides down of the hold and he dashes to the ring ropes then, he bounces back and almost breaks CM Punk in half with the second Spear in the match. Edge makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Edge defeats CM Punk.

Styles: My God what a match.

JBL: Joey, we just saw what sucking it up to main event status means, because my god this was a hell of a match.

Styles: But in the end, Edge picks up the win, but great effort by CM Punk kicking up from two spears.

JBL: The Rated R Era continues.

We go backstage and we see Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan in their locker room, apparently they have been talking for a while now.

Hassan: Can you feel it Mark? Can you feel it?

Henry: What you’re talking about?

Hassan: The electricity, the, the special scent in the air tonight, it’s like, it’s like a presence in here, in this arena, something that marks the dawn of an era, of a hatred, but most importantly Mark, most importantly, it marks the end of a perfectly, perfectly executed plan.

Henry: You are talking about?

Hassan: The plan that was labored by Allah himself in the confines of the sky, every single detailed was predetermined, from we beating Messiah to an inch of his life to burying The Undertaker alive to tonight, tonight in which I go one on one with The Undertaker and end this plan, but not only that, but I end the career of The Undertaker and most importantly, even more important than that, thanks to Allah, my followers, and you Mark, I take away the life out of the Deadman.

Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry stare at each other, with Muhammed grinning confidently.

Henry: Now, wait a minute, you said all what has happened since we buried The Undertaker was part of your plan…

Hassan: Allah’s plan.

Henry: Allah’s plan, and you knew everything that would happen?

Hassan: Uhmm, yeah, I just said that, everything that has happened was part of the plan, the plan of the final destruction of The Undertaker culminating in this one on one match here tonight.

Henry: So every week I went out and got beaten by Taker for being at ringside, every time I bled from my mouth, every time something like that happened, you already knew?

Camera cuts back to the announcers as Hassan is left speechless and in an awkward position.

Styles: Oh my God, Hassan is in a lot of problems tonight.

JBL: The one in problems is The Undertaker, you hear Muhammed Joey, this has all been planned by Allah. It can’t go wrong!

Styles: Taker’s career might be ended tonight, but next, we have a young, promising career on the line. I personally don’t like him, but…

JBL: But you can’t deny his talent Joey, and tonight he might get his career ended by a man that is not even contracted by BTW!

Styles: Let’s see how this rivalry came together.

- We see an old vignette of the character Teddie Guerrero before debuting.
- We see the debut of Teddie Guerrero against Marty Garner at Souled Out.
- We see a backstage promo of Chris Jericho and Teddie Guerrero with Y2J telling Teddie that someday he will get on his nerves and pay for it.
- We see Teddie defeating Chris Jericho at Uprising.
- We then cut to the promo of Teddie Guerrero in front of the UK fans, until he gets interrupted by Chavo Guerrero. Guerrero reveals him as Teddy Hart (we see a mixture of images from other Hart family members). Chavo challenges him to a match at Starrcade for the pride of the families.
- We see a mix of all the next promos with Teddy Hart bashing The Guerrero family
- We see Chavo Guerrero coming out with the entire Guerrero family last Monday and challenge Teddy Hart to put his career on the line on this match.

“King of Hartsâ€￾ plays to a big amount of boos from the audience as Teddy Hart makes his way out. He ignores some fans at ringside as he makes the way down the ramp self-centered and seeming really arrogant. He enters the ring and asks for a microphone.

Teddy: Ladies and Gentlemen, I want you to take out your cameras and take off all the photographs, I want you to grab your ticket and save it, keep it in some place special, and no, it’s not because this will be the last time you will see me, but because you are all witnessing the crossroads of the most promising career in decades.

Crowd heavily boos.

Teddy: Tonight, not only you have the battle of two of the greatest families in the entire history of the business, but you get to see the future of the company totally destroy an outsider has been trying to defend what has no defense, trying to defend the band of drug users, alcoholics, society scum he calls family.

Crowd boos once again showing their hate.

Teddy: So save those tickets, because years from now you’ll see back at this day as the day talent triumphed, as the day good conquered, as the day I showed the world how much better being a Hart is than being a “Guerreroâ€￾, and just to show that beaner the truth, I’ll show that I don’t need to hold to a pathetic little last name to be the attraction of this company.

Teddy drops the microphone and waits for his opponent.

“Chavito Ardienteâ€￾ plays to cheers from the live audience as Chavo Guerrero makes his way out. He has the Warrior Poncho and he salutes fans on his way down the ramp. He enters the ring and starts trading words with Teddy Hart. The referee rings the bell.

Starrcade6copy.jpg

Chavo and Teddy Hart exchange looks for a fraction of seconds before engaging in action. Chavo Guerrero cannot control himself any more and he storms toward Hart crossing the ring in speed and entering in a vicious collar elbow tie up that seems more like a brawl. Chavo overpowers his opponent and takes him toward a corner, where he then starts nailing anger filled punches to the guts and to the head of his opponent. The referee is forced to step in and he separates both competitors, however Chavo is focused on punishing his opponent and he pushes the referee away and goes back to the corner. Teddy Hart tries to surprise him and throws him a straight right hand, however Chavo Guerrero blocks and continues his offense, nailing big straight right hands now mixed with lefts. Guerrero grabs him by the arm and then Irish Whips his opponent toward the opposite corner. Hart goes full speed against the turnbuckle and crashes chest first against it. Teddy Hart staggers back from the clashing and goes right into Chavo that performs a Reverse Back Body Drop throwing Teddy to the air and then making him land gut first to the canvas. Guerrero stares at Teddy Hart with anger still reflecting on his face. Hart comes up to his hands and knees, only to get kicked powerfully on the ribs by his opponent. Hart collapses to the canvas and Chavo Guerrero makes the cover, putting his forearm on the face of his opponent: 1…2…, Hart kicks out. Guerrero gets back to his feet, grabs the hair of his opponent and pulls him up with him. Chavo kicks him in the middle section making him bend. He then sets him up in a suplex position. He goes to connect it, however he regrets and instead walks toward the corner, his back turned on that corner. He finally reveals his intentions as he nails a suplex against the turnbuckle, punishing the back of Teddy Hart against the turnbuckle and the corner. Guerrero drags Teddy Hart away from the corner to the middle of the ring and he makes the cover there: 1…2…,Teddy Hart is able to kick out. Guerrero gets back to his feet not even arguing with the referee, as he wants to deliver even more punishment to his opponent.

Chavo grabs his opponent by the hair and pulls him up to a standing position. He then looks at him and nails him with a big straight punch weakening him. He grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Teddy Hart bounces back, Chavo Guerrero is waiting for him, however, Teddy Hart is able to react and he jumps right in front of Chavo Guerrero catching Guerrero’s head with his legs and performing a Tilt-the-World Hurricanrana, being able to finally turn around the match and shift the tide. Teddy immediately takes it to his opponent and he puts the boots on him stomping all over him. He grabs him by the head and starts guiding him back to his feet, however Guerrero is able to answer back nailing a body shot creating separation between them. But the separation doesn’t last long, as Teddy Hart dashes right back toward his opponent and nails him with a front dropkick straight to the head of the kneeled Guerrero knocking him down. Teddy kicks the arm of Guerrero close to his body and then turns around. He looks back measuring where his opponent is and then he connects him with a Moonsault. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Chavo gets one shoulder up kicking out. Teddy Hart gets up to his knees and he wastes no time and attacking again his opponent, as he locks him in a Reverse Chin Lock, draining the energy out of his opponent and completing the shifting of the tide. The crowd starts railing behind Chavo Guerrero, looking for him to get back to his senses. Guerrero looks to be getting motivated, and he starts getting back to his feet, as he puts one knee on the canvas. Finally Chavo seems to have finally recovered as he is back on a standing position, and drives his elbow to the middle section of his opponent finally achieving Teddy Hart to release the hold. He nails a straight right hand weakening Hart and he then dashes toward the ring ropes behind him. He bounces back going toward his opponent however Teddy Hart once again cools down his growing momentum as he nails him with an awe inspiring backwards flip dropkick, landing on the chest of Guerrero knocking him down to the canvas.

Teddy has a big smile on his face as he makes the cover: 1…2…, Chavo gets one shoulder up. Teddy Hart remakes the pinfall attempt hooking both legs this time: 1…2…, Guerrero gets one shoulder up again keeping the match going. Teddy Hart seems a little angry and he slows down the match once again, humiliating his opponent by locking this hold, as he gets Chavo Guerrero inside a Gory Lock. He maintains it locked for a while, however it is then revealed that Teddy had locked in the maneuver only as a set up for another maneuver, as he flips it and connects a Reverse STO. Hart makes the cover: 1…2…, Chavo kicks out. Teddy Hart gets back to his feet and this time he seems to be a little frustrated. He goes toward the referee and argues with him for some quick seconds, however he then refocuses on the match. He stands next to Chavo Guerrero waiting for him to get back to his senses. Guerrero starts making his way back to his feet and when he reaches almost a vertical standing Teddy Hart runs to the ring ropes in front of him and he jumps toward the ropes springboarding. He bounces back flying toward the now recovered Chavo Guerrero and catches him while springboarding nailing him with a Springboard Tornado DDT. Teddy Hart looks around and he feels the momentum is completely on his favor. He looks around and shaking his shoulders in classic Guerrero fashion he announces the end of the match. Hart points to the corner and he starts walking toward there, finally reaching it and he climbs to the top rope. He looks around and taunts some more, wasting more time. He finally disposes himself to attack and he starts jumping a little over the ropes getting ready for his next attack. He finally comes down from the ropes attempting an awe inspiring Shooting Star Press Leg Drop, however right on the nick of time, like a warrior, Chavo Guerrero is able to roll out of the way making his opponent crash and burn tailbone first against the canvas, failing. Both men remain next to each other knocked out, especially Hart feeling the effects of his failed maneuver. Chavo Guerrero on the other hand starts making his way back to his feet fully recovering his senses and putting his right knee on the canvas.

Chavo Guerrero fully recovers his standing position and he looks down to Teddy Hart, recovering and getting back to his senses. Chavo waits for him to recover. Hart does so but he remains in a bent like position. Chavo immediately dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back leaping over Teddy Hart performing a Sumersault Pinfall: 1…2…, Hart is able to kick out, however Guerrero uses the own momentum of the kick out grabbing the leg of Hart, turning him over his belly and locking in a Single Legged Boston Crab, invention of his family. Hart screams in pain as Guerrero applies more and more pressure to the hold. The crowd cheers expecting to see a tap out and the career end of Teddy Hart. Guerrero is letting it all out in the submission hold, as know he sits on the lower back of his opponent incrementing the pain and reducing the escaping angle from the legs of his opponent. Hart however manages to slime his way out of the hold as he crawls toward the ring ropes, and with a desperate stretch he grabs the bottom rope, forcing Chavo Guerrero to release the hold. Chavo Guerrero seems frustrated about having to do, however he gets away from his opponent and starts taunting Teddy Hart now, waiting to get back to his feet. Hart starts slowly recovering, favoring his leg now thanks to the submission maneuver applied by Chavo. Hart walks right into Chavo that kicks him in the gut and sets him in a Vertical Suplex position. He goes on and nails the suplex, however he doesn’t release his opponent, and the crowd cheers as they know what Chavo Guerrero is doing. Both men get back to their feet and Chavo repeats the punishment, connecting a second Vertical Suplex. The ride is not yet over as Chavo gets back up still grabbing his opponent and he goes for completing the Three Amigos with the trifecta of suplexes, however Teddy Hart sliding down the hold in athletic fashion and ending with both feet back on the canvas. He turns around to get in front of Chavo Guerrero. Guerrero dashes toward him however Hart reacts first picking him up getting him over his shoulders in a Fireman’s Carry position. He goes then to throw Guerrero toward the canvas.

He does to do so, however Chavo Guerrero is able to counter as he reverses the maneuver shocking Teddy Hart hurling him away on the canvas performing a Hurricanrana. Chavo gets back to his feet and soaks in the cheers from the audience. It takes a while but finally Teddy Hart does so and he also gets back to his standing position. Guerrero immediately storms toward him and nails him with a clothesline that sends him over the ropes and to the outside of the ring. Chavo smiles seeing what he has done and he grabs the top rope, waiting for Teddy to get back up. It doesn’t take long as the Hart family member recovers his vertical standing. Immediately Guerrero goes for a springboard attack, however Hart covers himself correctly. But Guerrero foresees that happening, and instead of letting himself go he remains on the apron. Hart taunts to the crowd about his intelligence, however when he redirects his attention to the ring and especially to the apron he receives a flying Chavo performing a crossbody plancha, that connects perfectly. Chavo gets back to his feet and wastes no time, as he picks his opponent up and throws him back to the inside of the ring. Chavo Guerrero quickly follows up and he goes to the top rope inside the ring. He points up to the sky announcing the end of the match and dedicating this to his late uncle. Teddy Hart is not moving on the inside of the ring. Guerrero finally leaps from the top rope and he connects Teddy Hart completely with the Frog Splash. The crowd roars as he makes the cover: 1…2…, they are close to the ropes and as a last second resource Teddy Hart puts one boot on the bottom rope breaking the pinfall. Chavo, on his knees, looks up to the referee as if silently arguing about the not complete count, however he has no other choice but to continue his offense. He grabs Hart by one arm and drags him away from the ring ropes. He then taunts to the audience for one more time. He climbs to the top rope on the corner once again and he comes down, faster this time, looking to connect the Frog Splash, however Hart somehow manages to roll out of the way making his opponent miss the finishing maneuver.

However Guerrero performs a roll and ends up back on his standing position. Hart gets back to his feet and he rushes toward his opponent, however Chavo receives him with a toe kick to the middle section, sets him up lifting up high and then just drops him over his head as Chavo Guerrero connects a Brainbuster. The crowd pops as they see the match over now and the Guerrero family member makes the cover: 1…2…, Hart gets one shoulder up keeping the match going, to the amazement from the audience. Guerrero is speechless about Teddy Hart being able to kick out also from that maneuver. Guerrero gets back to his feet and this time there is no taunting. He brings his opponent up with him and sets him in the vertical suplex position, then start performing the Three Amigos, effectively connecting the first suplex. They get back to their feet and Chavo connects the second vertical suplex with ease. Guerrero brings the Hart family member up and goes for the third suplex, however when he is about to connect it, Hart reverses it in mid air and brings Guerrero down in the opposite direction connecting him with an Implant DDT. Teddy Hart and Chavo Guerrero lay next to each other knocked out for a few moments, as Chavo grimaces from the DDT applied by Teddy and Hart tries to get himself together and follow up on that offensive movement. Hart crawls toward the ring ropes and using them as leverage he pulls himself back to his feet. Hart looks then landscape and realizes he has a chance to end this match. He weakens even more Chavo Guerrero nailing him with a stomp right to the face trying to knock down his opponent. Hart climbs to the top rope on the corner and looks down. He looks around the arena seeing the crowd react towards him. He’s getting booed out of the building. Hart lets out a confident grin and he finally disposes to attack. He leaps down of the top rope and effectively he connects Chavo Guerrero with an amazing looking Corkscrew Splash. Following the maneuver both men grab their middle section in pain resenting the impact of the airborne punishment Hart applied. The Hart family member gets himself together and he crawls toward the knocked out Chavo, putting one arm across his chest: 1…2…, Guerrero gets one shoulder up, that being his only reaction, keeping this match going.

Hart seems a little frustrated about Chavo Guerrero being able to kick out. He gets back to his feet and grabbing his opponent by the head he pulls him back up. He turns him around and locks him up in a variation of a sleeper hold. However, it is revealed then to be nothing more than set up for another maneuver, as Hart brings Guerrero violently down nailing him with a backbreaker, causing Chavo Guerrero to scream in pain. Hart waits a moment as Guerrero gets spine flat on the canvas and he then runs to the ring ropes behind him. He comes right back from the ropes and he performs a Running Shooting Star Press, getting the awe of the crowd. Teddy Hart makes the cover: 1….2…, Chavo kicks out. Hart gets back to his feet and is almost out of himself, as he gets right on the face of the referee arguing about a slow count or how should the match be over yet. Teddy finally settles in the idea that the match is not over and he taunts to the crowd announcing something special. He yells something related to his family ending in “Hartâ€￾. Teddy Hart grabs the legs of Chavo Guerrero and sets him up, then to a lot of boos effectively locks him in the Sharpshooter. Guerrero seems to come back to live on the hold but because from the pain he’s feeling. He went from being knocked out to screaming with despair and looking for a way out of the hold. Chavo starts his slow, painful way to the ring ropes. It takes him a lot of excruciating seconds, but he manages to crawl to the ropes and grab the bottom one of them, forcing Teddy Hart to break the hold. Teddy Hart refuses and the referee has no other choice but to physically break the submission maneuver as he grabs Ted and takes him away from his opponent. Teddy Hart gets distracted from the match as he argues with the referee as to what the official has done. He finally refocuses on the match and turns around finding Chavo Guerrero over his knees and hands trying to get back to his senses. However, when Teddy is going to attack him, Chavo digs within and he nails a body shot creating some separation. He then kicks him in the gut and gets him in a Powerbomb position after Teddy Hart bended over in pain.

Guerrero gets him up and goes for the Gory Bomb, however when he has Teddy Hray on the last stages of the maneuver, Hart rolls through the maneuver performing a variation of a Victory Roll. He has both legs hooked: 1…2…, Chavo Guerrero somehow kicks out. Hart this time wastes no time and gets back to his feet. He grabs Guerrero by the head in a bulldog position and he storms toward the ring ropes. He then springboards with the second rope and performs a springboard bulldozer. He has the landscape cleared and he taunts to the audience announcing the end. Teddy Hart climbs once again to the top rope. He looks everywhere and finally he comes down nailing Chavo Guerrero with the Frog Splash. Teddy Hart makes a rather confident and arrogant cover this time being sure that the match is over: 1…2…, Guerrero reverses the pinfall attempt into a pinfall of his own rolling through: 1…2…3!

Result: Chavo Guerrero defeats Teddy Hart.

JBL: WHAT!

Styles: Oh, Oh my God! It’s, it’s over!

JBL: You have got to be kidding me!

Styles: For months Teddy Hart made fun of the Guerrero last name, he humiliated the last name of the Guerreros, tonight, he paid for his sins, losing to Chavo Guerrero here tonight.

JBL: That’s good and all but, this means the career of Teddy Hart has been, has been ended!

Styles: Indeed it has. I’d say it’s a shame, but we are talking about the guy that used to call himself Teddie Guerrero and became a running joke for that family.

JBL: We have just seen the future of BTW be ended by a man that is not even contracted.

Chavo Guerrero leaves the ring in the midst of the pop from the audience. He seems really beaten. Teddy Hart is on his knees in the middle of the ring, still shocked by the way he lost the match.

JBL: It’s unfair, this is totally unfair.

Styles: If that’s so, Teddy should have never accepted that stipulation.

Teddy finally gets up to his feet and he looks around the arena and the fans. He looks impotent and visible touched. The camera zooms on his face and tears are appearing on his eyes. His face expressions also resemble some pinned up frustration. The crowd however doesn’t forget and they start a “Nah, nah, nah goodbyeâ€￾ chant.

JBL: Disrespect. This is all you can expect from people like this. But make no mistake, we are witnessing a sad moment in history Joey, the career of this man, destined to be the greatest thing in wrestling, has been ended.

Teddy Hart finishes walking up the ramp and away as the “nah, nah, nah goodbyeâ€￾ chant farewells him.

Still to Come:

Starrcade9copy.jpg

Starrcade2copy.jpg

Starrcade5copy.jpg

Starrcade3copy.jpg

Starrcade4copy.jpg