Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
BM: Main event, as mentioned, this was great fun to read.

WM: Jericho vs. Hassan, I'm not a big fan of a wrestler surviving a finishing move and coming back. Other than that it wasn't bad, but maybe a little long.

BP: Opening, very good.

WP: Sabu felt out of character.

AC: Great show. Very interesting and I'll definately be reading more as this is my first show. Please come check out my BTB, XCW: Full Throttle by checking on the link in my sig.

The Rated R CMStar

Things scheduled for tonight:

HHH-Orton contract signing.
Big Show open challenge
Rikishi/Samoa Joe vs Umaga and AJ Styles
RVD and Sabu in action
Goldberg vs Bob Sapp
Undertaker vs Allah Followers

BTW Show
WesBanco Arena
Wheeling, West Virginia
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman we come live from the Wesbanco Arena, back in US territory, and 15 days away from PPV extravaganza, Starrcade.

JBL: Wrestling God JBL here in commentary, night should be amazing, let’s get this thing under way.

Styles: God I can’t wait.

“Don’t Waste my Time†plays to boos from the audience as Elijah Burke and Orlando Jordan makes his way out. They ignore the fans as they go down arrogant down to the ring.

“Let the Bodies hit the Floor†plays to a big pop hearing the classic theme song as Rob Van Dam and Sabu make their way down. They play to the fans.

Styles: RVD and Sabu scheduled for some tag team action trying to rough up their act before they enter in that tag team double championship tornado match at Starrcade.

JBL: And I have to wonder Joey, how well as a team they can actually work.

The referee rings the bell.

RVD and Sabu vs Elijah Burke and Orlando Jordan

Rob Van Dam and Orlando Jordan kick it off for their respective teams. They circle each other for a while, looking for a spot to attack each other. Jordan advances toward his opponent, only to get arm dragged by Van Dam. Orlando Jordan gets back to his feet and looks a little shocked. He gets back to his feet and dashes right back toward RVD, only to get caught into a Hurracanrana, that hurls him across the ring and far away. RVD now then goes right toward his opponent. He picks his opponent back to his feet and he nails him with straight right hands, weakening his opponents. He then grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Orlando Jordan bounces back and gets knocked down by a clothesline. Orlando Jordan wastes no time and he immediately crawls far away toward his corner, and escaping from the punishment from Rob Van Dam, he makes the tag to Elijah Burke, that now enters the match with a huge grin on his face. Burke talks trash to Sabu on the outside of the ring. Van Dam then points at his tag team partner and playing to the crowd, he walks toward his corner and makes the tag to Sabu, letting him into the match. Sabu and Elijah Burke circle each other. They wait for a spot to attack each other. Sabu finally is the first to take offense, as he advances toward his opponent and attempts a low dropkick to the knees, however Elijah Burke is able to counter leaping over Sabu, making his opponent pass by. Sabu gets back to his feet and turns around, only to get caught by a straight forearm shot to the head. Elijah now catches the upperhand and he grabs the groggy Sabu, and starts nailing him with a series of straight right hands to the head of his opponent. He then continues his flurry of offense with a knee right to the middle section of his opponent. Elijah grabs Sabu by the arm and he throws him to the ropes. Sabu bounces back and Elijah Burke receives him with a Over the Head Belly to Belly Suplex.

Elijah Burke wastes a lot of time talking trash to the referee, arguing about a slow count. Burke looks extremely frustrated right now. He goes to continue his work on his opponent and picks Sabu back to his feet. He then steps back going to plant him with a clothesline, however out of a sudden Sabu is able to duck it avoiding the attack. Elijah turns around only to get connected by a jumping implant DDT. Sabu goes to his corner and makes the tag to RVD, that immediately dashes toward the ropes on the opposite side of the ring and bounces back nailing Elijah Burke with his Rolling Thunder. RVD gets up and taunts to the crowd, then makes the tag right back out to Sabu. Sabu enters the ring and he guides his opponent up along with him. He then measures him and goes to attack him, however Burke reacts first blocking the punch of his opponent, then showing his boxing background, nails his 4-up Combo, knocking Sabu down to the canvas apparently knocked out. Elijah Burke announces the end of the match. He grabs Sabu and guides him back to a standing position. He grabs his arm and throws him toward the ropes, then as he goes to bounce back, Elijah Burke attempts a dropkick, however Sabu avoids it as he holds to the ropes, making Elijah Burke crash and burn, collapsing down to the canvas. Both men remain knocked out side by side. Elijah Burke and Sabu start crawling toward their corner. Both take their time struggling to finally reach salvation on their corner. Elijah Burke makes one final stretch and finally reaches his corner, as he makes the tag to Orlando Jordan. OJ enters the ring and he immediately dashes toward Sabu, going to stop him from making the tag, however, Sabu outfastens him and makes one final leap, making the tag to his partner Rob Van Dam, that enters the match springboarding over the corner. RVD goes toward Burke and nails him with a clothesline. Jordan gets back to his feet only to get knocked out for a second time with a clothesline. OJ gets up again only to get nailed with a third clothesline.

RVD then dashes toward the corner of his opposition and drives his forearm right to the head of Elijah Burke, knocking him out of the apron. He then goes toward OJ, picks him up grabbing him by the back of the head and then nails him with a straight kick to the head of his opponent. RVD taunts to the crowd lifting both his arms and then points to his partner Sabu on the apron. He then climbs to the top rope and taunts to the crowd, connecting Orlando Jordan with the Five Star Frog Splash. RVD makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: RVD pins Orlando Jordan

Styles: Well that goes to show you JBL, RVD and Sabu can work as a tag team, and they might in fact pick up one of the championships at Starrcade.

JBL: That is if they defeat MVP and Christian, and that’s a very, very big if.

RVD and Sabu celebrate in the middle of the ring their victory.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are right back from the break and as we saw, RVD and Sabu picking up a momentum booster win going into Starrcade.

JBL: But not against their actual opponents. That means nothing.

Styles: We’ll see, we’ll see.

“Metalingus†plays to a big amount of boos from the audience as Edge makes his way out in street clothes. He ignores the boos and makes his arrogant way down the ramp and enters the ring, where he taunts to the fans. He has a microphone in hand.

Edge: I’ll be damned but coming out here and watching each and everyone of you tonight in the crowd, and after that horrible, horrible week in Europe, especially having to put up with the British scumbag, I must say, it’s good to be back in America, even, even if it is in Wheeling, West Virginia.

Crowd boos.

Edge: But you know, I have always been known as a man of my word, and like I said I was going to explain my actions of two weeks ago as soon as we left that god forsaken country, well, that’s exactly what I am out here to do. I am out here to explain why I so called cheap shot CM Punk attacking him from behind.

The Rated R Superstar looks around and arranges his hair.

Edge: But first, let’s take a look at this, uhmm, attack.

(We see the attack of Edge to CM Punk two weeks ago during the CM Punk vs Muhammed Hassan match)

Edge: Now seeing that, you would probably think that CM Punk didn’t see it coming, and that he obviously didn’t deserve it but if you think that way, then your wrong! You see, I never, ever forget, and CM Punk, let’s see what you did a few months ago at Souled Out PPV.

(We see CM Punk getting pinned by Randy Orton in the Champions Challenge)

Edge: That’s right, you were getting pinned! But not only that, but you were costing me my title match ending it right there. In that very moment, your name was added to the Rated R Hit list. AJ Styles already paid the price of messing with me, and you Punk, you are just starting to pay.

Crowd starts a “Punk†chant.

Edge: You CM Punk, are as responsible as AJ Styles or Randy Orton that I am not the champion entering my title defense at Starrcade, and you Punk, you are paying at Starrcade, because at Starrcade I am beating some respect into you little punk, I am…

“This Fire Burns†plays to a nice reception from the fans as CM Punk makes his way out. Punk plays to the fans and makes his way down to the ring, where he goes to confront Edge.

Punk: Damn it Edge I think you just broke a new record. Yeah, the record of speaking more shit in the less amount of time.

Crowd pops cheering CM Punk.

Punk: Apparently Edge, you like blaming each and everybody else for your defeats. You blame AJ, you blame Randy, you blame Hunter but I am really, really curious Edge, whose fault is it going to be, when I beat you one two three in the middle of this very ring at Starrcade?

Edge: You know punk, I am letting that one slide, because at one time, I was young and stupid, just like you are now, and maybe because you haven’t fully understood where you are, or you are in the ring with.

Punk: Oh I know who I am in the ring with. I am in the ring with a no good, cocky, egocentric son of a bitch, just begging, begging for me to kick his ass!

Crowd pops.

Edge: Oh yeah, what are you going to do? Lose like in the King of the Ring Tournament, or lose like we just see you did at Souled Out.

Punk: You know Edge, screw Starrcade, screw waiting that long, I want you, and I want you right here, right now!

Crowd cheers as CM takes out his T-shirt and shows he’s ready to go.

Edge: I’d love nothing else but to show you how you don’t belong in here kid, and how way ahead of your head you are, but unfortunately, my neck, as you know, because of my surgery, is kinda stuck thanks of all that hours on the plane and all, and I will not be able to be competing tonight.

Crowd boos as Punk grins ironically.

Edge: But, seeing how much you love competition, and seeing how much you want a match tonight, I have selected this opponent specifically for you.

“Somebodies Gonna Get it†plays to boos from the crowd as Mark Henry makes his way out. Edge leaves the ring and Punk starts jogging warming up. Henry enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Mark Henry vs CM Punk

Punk shows his determination and storms against the World Strongest Man. He tries to connect him with a clothesline, but the attack doesn’t manage to even move Mark Henry. Punk goes for another attempt to clothesline Henry but it has the same effect as the first one. Punk takes impulse, as Mark Henry challenges him to make another attempt. CM Punk dashes toward him but Mark reacts and attacks first connecting Punk a sideslam, punishing the spine of his opponent CM Punk. Henry gets up and dashing to the ropes and then bouncing back lands his elbow in the middle of the chest of Punk. On the outside of the ring, Edge is watching all of this with a big smile on his face, and he starts mocking CM Punk, continuing to motivate the destruction by Mark Henry. Henry stares at Edge and the Rated R Superstar taunts for a Bearhug, almost commanding the World Strongest Man to apply it. Henry looks at him with a pleasant and vicious smile on his face. He walks toward CM Punk and pulls him back to a standing position, he then pulls him up again and locks in the Bearhug. CM Punk screams in pain as Henry continue to apply more and more strength to the submission hold. Punk yells and as a desperate way to get out of the Bearhug he tries to get connecting clubs to the back. But as long as the Bearhug continues to do its work, the clubs applied by Punk become less and less frequent and weaker. The Straightedge superstar appears to have been knocked out. The crowd realizes this and they start railing behind CM Punk, chanting his name waiting for him to get back to his senses and start fighting to find the way out of the bearhug. Punk, that has been a while in the hold, takes its time before he is able to start regaining momentum, but the support from the audience accomplishes its goal as Punk gets his way out connecting Henry with straight right hands and elbow smashes to the face. Now on the canvas, Punk starts landing Henry with kicks, landing on the calves and middle section.

He takes a step back, and then advances toward Henry connecting the World Strongest Man with a running jumping enziguiri that although it doesn’t completely knocks down, it sends Henry to the corner. Punk feels the momentum and dashes toward him, driving his knee straight to the jaw of Henry. He then goes for the bulldog but Henry reverses it pushing CM Punk away. CM Punk slides on the canvas, but then gets back to his feet and he turns around, then dashes right back toward Mark Henry, however the World Strongest Man reacts first as he lifts and connects CM Punk with a modified Belly-to-Belly sideslam. Mark Henry gets back to his feet and he pounds himself on the chest taunting to the crowd, receiving not more that a lot of boos from the audience. He then looks at Edge on the outside of the ring, that tells him to end the match right now. Mark Henry grins as he nods and he walks toward the corner. Mark Henry then climbs to the second rope and looks down, announcing the end. CM Punk lays beneath him knocked out, trying to recover, Mark Henry finally leaps down of the corner looking to nail and squash CM Punk beneath with the World Strongest Splash out of the second rope, however CM Punk miraculously is able to roll out of the way making his opponent fail. Mark Henry lays on the canvas grabbing his middle section and resenting his knees after having failed the maneuver. CM Punk slowly makes his way up to his feet and having completely regained position, he dashes to the ring ropes, then bounces back connecting Mark Henry with a dropkick aiming and connecting right in the middle section, knocking the World Strongest Man completely to the canvas. CM Punk taunts to the crowd and he measures Mark Henry, that is trying to get back to his feet. Henry manages to get up to his knees only to get nailed with a roundhouse kick right to the side of the head.

CM Punk taunts to the crowd getting the fans going pumped up. He then gets out of the ring and to the apron, where he waits for Mark Henry to get back to his feet. Henry starts recovering and Punk almost goes for his springboard clothesline, however, from the outside of the ring Edge circles the ring with speed and he grabs the boot of the straightedge superstar, stopping him from springboarding. CM Punk turns around and he retaliates, landing Edge with a huge kick to the head knocking him out. CM Punk refocuses on the match and he springboards flying across the ring, and going to land Mark Henry with a springboard clothesline, however Henry shows his power and he catches his opponent in mid-air. He quickly sets him up in the World Strongest Slam position, and carries him to the middle of the ring, where he goes to drop him, however CM Punk is able to counter as he slides down of the hold of his opponent. Henry turns around and Punk nails him with a step up enziguiri right to the side of the head, shaking him up, but not knocking him down. Punk gets back to his feet and he tries to pick up Mark Henry and set him for the GTS, however Punk collapses with all the weight of the World Strongest Man: 1…2…, Punk kicks out. Henry once again taunts to the crowd announcing the end of the match. On the outside of the ring just now Edge is getting back to his senses after the kick CM Punk landed on him. Henry starts picking CM Punk getting him back to his senses, however out of nowhere the straightedge superstar gets back to his senses out of nowhere rolling Mark Henry up in a schoolboy pin: 1…2…3.

Result: CM Punk defeats Mark Henry

Styles: Well, CM Punk wins here tonight, and for Edge, he only can walk out with his tail between his legs.

JBL: A fluke! A roll up doesn’t count as a victory, and what happened tonight will not happen at Starrcade, when he faces Edge.

We go backstage and we see Chris Jericho walking backstage, setting correctly his suit. Leticia Cline reaches him with a microphone in hand.

Cline: Chris, sorry if I may ask but, where are you going with such a hurry?

Y2J: Well Leticia, last week I said that some way or the other, I would be a part of the biggest event up to date, Starrcade, and well, I bring all of the Jericholics a little update on that field, and I am going out there to do just that.

Cline: Can you give me a little inside scoop, a little preview?

Y2J: Baby, you are finding out what I am going to say at the same time as everybody else, Y2J makes no difference, and that baby, is next.

Chris Jericho continues walking leaving Leticia Cline behind.

(Commercial)

“Break Down the Walls†plays as Chris Jericho makes his way out, being received by a big pop from the crowd. He salutes some fans as he walks down the ramp.

Styles: We are back and all in the arena are expecting to see what Chris Jericho has to say about Starrcade.

JBL: And I would say it’d be a damn shame if Y2J happened to not be in Starrcade.

Chris Jericho enters the ring and looks around the arena with a huge grin on his face.

Y2J: Ladies and Gentlemen, and now back in the US, welcome to BTW is Jericho.

Crowd pops.

Y2J: It’s been a long week, a long week not only for me but I am sure it has been a long week for all you BTW fans but especially, especially to all the Jericholics around the world when I dropped the bombshell that Chris Jericho may not possibly be wrestling at Starrcade. However, seven days later, I must say that nothing has changed, except that now it’s a fact, Chris Jericho will not be wrestling at Starrcade.

Crowd heavily boos.

Y2J: But now, goofiness, titles, glory, fans, women, entertainment aside, Chris Jericho has always been known for being a man of his word, and I said back on England that I would search every chance, that I would seek for every opportunity, I said that one way or another, Chris Jericho would be at Starrcade and Jericholics, that’s exactly why I am out here tonight.

Crowd applauds as Y2J walks around.

Y2J: You see all week long I have been going in and out of our General Manager’s office, negotiations all the way, offers have been flying back and forth, I’ll have to admit that some threats and four letter words comparing Crushing C to human anatomy came out of my mouth but in the end, we two reached an agreement.

Chris Jericho grins.

Y2J: If I recall correctly, his exact words were “we can afford to leave the most entertaining performer, first ever Undisputed Champion, 7 time Intercontinental Champion and the man that brought the European spotlight to BTW, be left out of Starrcade, Chris, I am giving you free willing on what you want to do for Starrcadeâ€.

Crowd pops.

Y2J: Now, let’s remember who we are talking about, in the end it’s still Crushing C and his vision only goes so far and he forbid me of wrestling on any capacity at the event and…

Crowd heavily boos.

Y2J: Hey if you want to chant asshole to Crushing C there’s no problem with me.

The fans listen to Jericho and break in an “Asshole†chant directed to Chris Jericho.

Y2J: But in the end, it’s free willing on what Chris Jericho will be doing at Starrcade PPV. And Jericholics, after a long, deep, thought, I have came up with what exactly I want to do that night, now, I will not be revealing any details this week, I will not be revealing the guest tonight, but I will confirm that at Starrcade, I will be your host for the Highlight Reel!

Chris Jericho grins as the crowd pops, his music plays on the back and he leaves the ring.

Styles: Well, you just heard it, we don’t know a lot about it, but certainly, at Starrcade, Chris Jericho will be hosting the Highlight Reel.

JBL: Not as good as wrestling, but it will be a treat to have the Highlight Reel two weeks from now.

(BTW goes BTW Nitro…3 weeks)

“The Darkest Side†plays to a big ovation from the audience as The Undertaker appears on the stage and starts walking down, preceded by a gong. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring, then when he reaches the stairs with a movement of his hand lights go back on. He enters the ring and waits for his opponents.

“Arabian†plays to a lot of boos as Muhammed Hassan makes his way out. He then stops and from behind of him 5 Allah followers make their way out.

5 on 1 Handicap Match
The Undertaker vs The Allah Followers

The Undertaker immediately gets in attack position, as all 5 men stare at him from the opposite side of the ring. Muhammed Hassan grins and he claps on the outside of the ring. Finally one Allah followers dashes toward the Deadman, only to get connected by a Big Boot right on the head, knocking him down. The rushed attack seems to have awaken The Undertaker, that now is the one advancing toward the followers. He finally runs and nails two followers with a double clothesline. From behind, one of Hassan’s lackeys try to cheap shot him, however right on time The Undertaker manages to turn around and nail him with a knife like uppercut, knocking him down to the canvas. The Undertaker stares at the only follower left standing and he starts walking toward him. The lackey backs down, until, badly for his luck, he finds his back against the turnbuckle, trapped in between the corner and The Undertaker. The Deadman starts nailing him with lefts and rights body shots, weakening him and punishing him. The Undertaker steps away going to the other side of the ring. He circles and he then turns around, dashing in full speed against the cornered Allah Follower, and nailing him with a running body splash. The Undertaker turns around following that attack only to get clotheslined down to the mat by two Allah Followers. The Followers then put the boots on The Deadman, stomping all over him. A third one joins the assault, as he stomps Taker right on the face, as he makes his way to the corner. He climbs to the second rope and after pointing to Hassan on the outside of the ring, he comes right down driving his two feet right to the middle section of The Undertaker, stomping brutally right over him. The Undertaker coughs in pain. The two resting Allah Followers join the rest of the squad on punishing the Undertaker. Muhammed Hassan climbs to the apron, cheering for his lackeys and then lifting his arms to the above praying to Allah. Hassan calls one of the Followers and whispers something to him. He goes back to the bunch and tells something in Arabian. Following that, all of the Allah Followers grab one body part of The Undertaker: both legs, both arms and the head of The Demon of Death Valley.

The Allah Followers then, showing their cohesive unit like work, lift up in the air, pulling him by the body parts, The Undertaker, only to then drop him gut first right into their knees, that they had stick out. The Undertaker rolls in pain on the canvas grabbing his middle section following the five men gutbuster. Muhammed Hassan summons his followers close to him, and after he does, they all lift their hands praying to the God above. However, behind them, The Undertaker just sits up. The crowd pops as Taker gets back to his feet and he dashes toward the group. All the Followers get out of the way letting Deadman crash with Hassan and knock him down of the apron. Taker turns around and one of the Followers dashes toward him, however Taker backbody drops him from the ring right onto the outside. He then walks toward another and grabs him by the throat. One tries to rescue him however gets a Big Boot for his problems. Another followers tries to rescue him, however Taker grabs him by the throat as well, and as the crowd heavily pops, Taker nails a Double Chokeslam. He then walks toward the man he previously nailed with the Big Boot. He picks him up and sets him for the Last Ride. Taker lifts him up in the air and then walks close to the ropes, only to then nail the Last Ride throwing him to the outside of the ring. There is only one man left without punishment. Taker announces the end passing his thumb across his throat. He picks the Allah Follower and nails him with the Tombstone Piledriver. He makes the classic cover: 1…2…3.

Result: The Undertaker defeats The Allah Followers.

Taker remains on the pinning position however from behind he gets nailed with a chair shot by Muhammed Hassan.

Styles: Ohh and Hassan from behind.

JBL: I love it, go Hassan, destroy him, destroy him.

Hassan goes bizark nailing The Undertaker with chair shots, nailing The Deadman all over the body of his opponent. Hassan leaves the chair on the canvas. Muhammed picks him up and nails him head first with his Modified STO. Hassan looks at a beaten Undertaker, then picks him up again and nails him with a second STO right into the chair. Muhammed Hassan gets back to his feet and stares at Taker trying to get back to his feet. Hassan guides him back up and nails him with a third consecutive Modified STO right onto the chair, busting Taker open this time. Hassan finally gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp leaving Taker beaten and bloodied inside the ring.

Styles: I am speechless. I knew this match would be a charade but I wasn’t expecting this.

JBL: Well Joey, you can expect the very same come Starrcade.

Hassan reaches the stage and looks back, then grins seeing the attempts of The Undertaker trying to sit up.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and it’s time for some tag team action, and let me add, the first match in over, well, a lot of time, of Rikishi.

JBL: To be exact, since CyberSlam he hasn’t wrestled, but now, and just before Starrcade and his match against AJ, he’ll be in this tag team match.

“I am†plays to a big amount of boos from the audience as AJ Styles appears and makes his way out. He walks down to the ring and there he waits for his opponent.

“Virtual Voodoo†breaks as Umaga goes savage on his way down the ramp. He looks imposing as he enters the ring, then stares at his tag team partner.

“Samoan Coolness†plays as both Rikishi and Samoa Joe make their way out. The are dancing and having fun with the crowd, that are heavily cheering. They enter the ring.

However out of a sudden, Crushing C appears on the Tron.

Crushing C: Wait a minute, wait a minute, damn it, I must have gotten distracted or something when booking this match, because I made a horrible mistake. Rikishi, I forgot that you aren’t a contracted performer, therefore unless I agree to your performing, you can’t even be inside that ring.

Crowd heavily boos.

Crushing C: And geez, I must have gotten even more distracted because I forgot to sign the paper that agreed to you wrestling tonight. So I am afraid Rikishi, that you will not be teaming with Samoa Joe here tonight.

Crowd boos as Rikishi and Samoa Joe start yelling at Crushing C.

Crushing C: But don’t worry Joe, because the match will still be happening, only that now it will be a Handicap Match. Good luck! Oh, and if Rikishi even comes close to this ring as of right now, he will lose his Starrcade match. Ring that bell!

Styles: C’mon! That’s not fair.

JBL: Life is not fair Joey.

Styles: Make no mistake ladies and gentleman, this is Crushing C trying to punish Samoa Joe for helping Rikishi back at Uprising PPV, and getting on the head of Rikishi.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles and Umaga

Rikishi looks to his tag team partner a little confused, but knowing the consequences, he leaves the ring, not without looking back and cursing between teeth General Manager Crushing C. Samoa Joe starts jogging showing he’s ready for action. AJ Styles says something to Umaga, then steps back showing that the Samoan Bulldozer would be kicking off the match. AJ pads Umaga on the back wishing him luck and then gets out of the ring and to the apron as the match is about to really start. Samoa Joe and Umaga stare at each other from opposite sides of the ring, giving everyone a preview of what their Starrcade showdown will be like. Umaga and Samoa Joe trade killing looks and stares to each other from different sides of the ring. They jog starting to warm up for the contest. The primed Samoa Joe is the first going at it, running toward his opponent and looking for a single leg take over, however Umaga is just too strong to be taken down like that, and so he then takes the offensive to his side and nails the bended Samoa Joe over his leg with a club to the back. Umaga follows now his offense and Joe and connects him with a straight right hand. The Samoan Bulldozer is still on the control and he then connects Samoa Joe with a knife-like uppercut right to the throat of Joe, making him collapse down to the canvas. Samoa Joe takes little to none time getting him back to a standing position, and almost immediately he storms toward Umaga showing his determination, however Umaga reacts first and he floors him with a stiff clothesline. Umaga grabs Samoa Joe by the head and guides him to a standing position. He weakens him even further planting him with a knuckles first straight right hand. He then grabs him by the arm and nails him with a short-arm clothesline, but he doesn’t release the arm of Samoa Joe. Joe groggies and then gets back to his feet. Umaga still with the arm of his opponent on his grasp Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Samoa Joe bounces back toward Umaga that is waiting for him and attack him, however Samoa Joe is able to react first and he plants him with a Spinning Heel Kick.

However, the kick doesn’t takes down Umaga, although it does manages to get him groggy and tumble over his standing position. Samoa Joe steps back taking impulse, then storms in full speed toward his opponent and he nails him with a Calf Kick right to the higher chest of his opponent, taking Umaga over the top rope. Samoa Joe remains in the ring staring at Umaga, however from behind AJ Styles assaults him. Styles nails him with clubs to the back, finally knocking Samoa Joe down. Styles then dashes to the ring ropes, then bounces back and nails a Senton dropping his weight right on the back. The referee finally steps in and takes AJ Styles away, out of the ring and back into the apron. Umaga then recovers and gets back to his feet. He covers Samoa Joe: 1…2…, Joe is anle to hey one shoulder up. Umaga gets back to his feet and he grabs his opponent by the arm, then drags him close to the ropes. The Samoan Bulldozer weakens his opponent stomping right over his chest and on his sternum. Umaga then grabs the top rope, and using it as leverage pulls himself up, then landing sitting with all his weight on the chest cavity of Joe. Umaga then goes toward his corner and gets tagged by AJ Styles, that now enters the ring. Styles enters and he starts putting the boots on his opponent, stomping all over him. Why being punished, Samoa Joe rolls out away and far into the middle of the ring. Styles levels him with another kick right to the head, and then connects him with a moonsault. AJ makes the cover: 1…2…, Samoa Joe once again manages to kick out. Styles looks angry as he gets his opponent back to his feet. He throws him toward the ropes and as a he bounces back, AJ connects him with a dropkick. Styles covers again: 1…2…, Joe kicks out. AJ Styles looks a little angry and struggling with the weight of Samoa Joe, he guides his opponent back to his feet. Styles throws him toward the corner and he makes the tag to Umaga, that reenters the match.

Umaga enters however AJ Styles doesn’t get out of the ring. Umaga walks to the middle of the ring and Styles grabs Samoa Joe, then throws him toward Umaga, that nails him with a Samoan Drop in the impulse. Umaga gets back to his feet completely confident and on fired. He taunts to the crowd and he then walks toward the corner. He climbs to the top rope and taunts to the audience one more time, lifting both his arms to the crowd getting a lot of boos. He jumps going then for a Diving Headbutt, however and right on time Samoa Joe is able to roll out of the way making his opponent fail. Joe gets back to his feet and he storms toward his opponent, planting his opponent with a Senton Bomb landing right on the middle section of Umaga taking the air out of him. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Umaga kicks out, however Samoa Joe uses Umaga’s own momentum to lock him in a One Legged Boston Crab. The crowd pops heavily for his surprising maneuver of the Samoan Submission machine. He stretches and stretches the right leg of Umaga, looking for the Samoan Bulldozer to tap out, however after a while of fighting, the higher strength of Umaga is once again show as he just overpowers Joe and with the locked in right leg, he staggers his opponent away. Samoa Joe is able to stop the run created by the force of the push he got from Umaga, and goes right toward his opponent, planting him with a Superkick right to the jaw, not knocking him down to the canvas, but making him groggy and shaking his brains. Samoa Joe then runs toward the ropes and springboards using the second rope, then flying across the ring toward the apparently groggy Umaga, only to get caught in mid-air by the Samoan Bulldozer, that then sets him up and goes to plant him with his Swinging Sideslam, however Samoa Joe once again counters, holding to the arm of his rival and after flipping the Bulldozer over his head, it is obvious he has caught Umaga inside the Fujiwara Armbar, after a quick set-up of his body wrapped around the arm of the Samoan Bulldozer. Samoa Joe has Umaga once again in a submission maneuver and this time he goes for this to be the last, as he drains, pulls and stretches on the arm of Umaga.

Umaga after a while of what we can imagine would be is impressing pain, starts trying to get back to a vertical standing, getting out of the lock of Joe, however, while the Samoan Bulldozer starts getting back to their feet, Samoa Joe shows no signs of releasing the armbar on his opponent. However, and one more time in this bout, Umaga shows his brute power and lifts Samoa Joe up in the air, still applying the armbar on the air to his opponent. Umaga goes to powerslam him down to the canvas, but Samoa Joe counters releasing his submission maneuver, then going behind Umaga, landing on his two feet and taking into advantage his speed, quickly locking and setting the Coquina Clutch. He applies it standing, as he still can’t get Umaga down to the canvas. Still, with the crowd roaring in excitement, he drains and drains, taking out the life, breath and opportunities of winning from of Umaga. Umaga appears to be fading away. The referee starts walking toward him to check him out as it appears that he is passed out. However, right when the referee is about to grab the arm of the Samoan Bulldozer to check if he has passed out, Umaga snaps getting back to his senses. He reverses the Coquina Clutch grabbing the arm of Joe, spinning it and getting Joe in position, to then plant him with a powerful Samoan Spike. Umaga goes to cover however AJ Styles from the outside of the ring tags himself in and makes the cover: 1…2..3.

Result: AJ Styles pins Samoa Joe

Styles: Well, I will only say that AJ Styles did a very smart match, letting Umaga do all the dirty work, in what should have been a tag team match.

JBL: You can wine all you want, but AJ Styles and Umaga got momentum into their matches for Starrcade.

We go backstage and we see MVP in his locker room seeing all the BTW action in his TV, when apparently someone enters the locker room. MVP gets up and confronts him. The camera shot widens and shows it is the BTW World Heavyweight Champion Triple H who had just entered.

MVP: Hey there champ. What is the reason for me to be honored with the presence of The Game, Triple H!

HHH: Well kid, let me just say I, as many others, have been impressed by the way you have been handling yourself as of late because, that tag team of Christian and yours looks unstoppable. Not as me and Cage but you know, no team comes close.

MVP: Well you know, coming from you, especially from you, it means a lot man.

HHH: Yeah but, there’s another thing I have to mention you and it’s something similar to what Christian Cage said to you, and it’s about that thing you said man, about you being the best champion and I, I just had to remind you who exactly is the BTW World Heavyweight Champion.

MVP: Come on man, you know what I was doing, I was left out of the card by Crushing, which you and I both know it’s terrible business and man, I had to put myself over.

HHH: Yeah I know Montel, I am in here getting a rub out of you man!

MVP: Besides Hunter, if I ever, ever, and I am being honest in here, I ever have to say who is the best champion in BTW, and I am not talking about me, then I will obviously, obviously be talking about the King of Kings, Triple H.

Crowd heavily boos on the back.

HHH: You know something MVP, you seem like a very nice kid, I like you, yeah I like you and I can see what Christian Cage saw in you when aligning with you. But now, I have to get going.

Triple H walks leaving a grinning MVP behind.

(Commercial)

“Turn up the Trouble†plays as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out to a lot of boos from the audience as he comes down the ramp.

Styles: We are back and it appears we are going to hear about Mr. Kennedy, probably about what went down last week, in the redo of the King of Ring finals, with still no King being determined.

Kennedy enters the ring and taunts in the middle of the ring, as a microphone slowly descends.

Kennedy: Ladies and Gentleman, before I tell each and everyone one of you one I am out here, let me say that tonight I weight at 240 lbs, and I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin, I am Misteeeer Keeeeeeenedy…Keeeeeneeeeeeedy!

Crowd boos him massively.

Kennedy: Now, if you have an inch of brain you would know why I am in here, but since I am in Wheeling, West Virginia, I guess I’ll have to explain why I am in here. Last week, I fought Jeff Hardy once again with the rights of being called King of BTW on the line, however, and for the second time, the match ended without a winner.

Crowd breaks with a Hardy chant.

Kennedy: Now, many of you would say that is because me and Jeff Hardy are right there, the same in talent, the same in competition, the same, on the same level, however, I know best, and deep down inside, I know Jeff knows it as well, that I am simply better than him.

Crowd boos again as then Mr. Kennedy grins looking arounf the audience.

Kennedy: Now, I could go one for twenty minutes giving reasons of why I consider I deserve to be King of the Ring, or why I am better than Jeff, however, I will talk about how I keep getting screwed in here. Long ago, back in Apocalypse and the months after that, I was denied of another title match. Then, I was placed in Ambulance and Stretcher Matches against Samoa Joe, and now, now I get screwed by a referee that can’t even make a count.

Kennedy: But now, I am here to…

“Loaded†plays as Jeff Hardy high steps his way out, interrupting Mr. Kennedy. He salutes some fans and then enters the ring.

Kennedy: Oh looky, looky, it’s…

Hardy: Cut the crap Ken.

Kennedy: It’s Mr. Kennedy.

Hardy: Whatever dude. Two weeks ago, we were right here, talking about the same thing, talking about who deserved to be king, and if you remember dude, we only managed to agree on one thing, and that is that the King of the Ring needs to be decided in a match.

Kennedy: Wait, are you challenging me to a match?

Hardy: Damn right I am challenging you to a match bro.

Crowd pops.

Kennedy: So once again, you want me to show the world that I am superior, and that I deserve that spot well, it sounds good to me, but, we’ll fight in a match in which the referee has zero to no power to alter the result, like they did last week screwing me, we’ll fight, hell, we’ll fight on your own game, next week, you and me, a Ladder Match!

Crowd erupts.

Hardy: You want to face ME in a Ladder match.

Kennedy: Yeah, “dudeâ€.

Hardy: Well then, I only have to say one thing to you Ken, I accept, and when the match ends, the new King of the Ring will be Jeeeeeeeefff Haaarrrddyyyyyy!

Jeff gets on the face of Mr. Kennedy.

Hardy: Haaaaaaaardyyy!

Jeff’s music plays as he then turns around and leaves the ring, leaving Mr. Kennedy behind pointing at him and making threats.

(BTW goes BTW Nitro…3 weeks)

Styles: Last week we saw Big Show completely snapping in his tag team match, and this week, he has an issued an open challenge to anyone, anyone in the world.

JBL: I understand he doesn’t even has to be in BTW, but honestly, I don’t think someone would want to accept the challenge.

“Big†plays to a big amount of ovation as Big Show makes his way out. He looks serious as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring, as he waits for his opponent.

Styles: Who is it? Who accepted his challenge?

“Manbeast†plays to a pop of the surprised crowd as Rhino makes his way out. He salutes some fans as he walks down, then enters the ring.

JBL: Rhino?

Styles: It’s Rhino! He had parted ways with BTW, but apparently he’s the one stepping up to face and old enemy of his.

Big Show vs Rhino

Big Show stays immobile looking back at Rhino that is warming up giving small jumps and jogging. Rhino finally runs toward the Big Show and connects him with an elbow to the face. Rhino follows it with a series of punches and then dashes again to the ropes connecting a clothesline, but the clothesline doesn’t have any effect on the Big Show. The Big Show screams and taunts toward Rhino inviting him to hit him one more time. Rhino listens to him and plants him with a powerful right hand. The Big Show invites Rhino for another punch. Rhino delivers again with a tondrous right hand, but the Big Show, feeling no effect, lands him with a big headbutt, that knocks Rhino down. Rhino gets immediately up, but The Showster quickly Irish Whips him to the ropes and then when he bounce back knocks him down to the canvas with a Big Boot. The Big Show then bounces to the ropes and connects a powerful leg drop. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Rhino kicks off. Big Show gets up and grabs Rhino by the head, lifting him up and making him get back to his feet, only to then plant him down with a powerful suplex. Big Show stands and then drags him close to the corner. Big Show slowly and methodically climbs to the top rope giving his back to the ring. The Big Show leaves himself go down toward Rhino, but the Manbeast manages to roll out of the way. The Big Show remains bended suffering the impact on his knees, and Rhino takes advantage hitting him on the back. The crowd cheers as Rhino continues to focus his attack on Big Show’s back.

Rhino tries to lock in a Camel Clutch, but the Big Show fights back and manages to incorporate with Rhino still holding to his back. Rhino tries to asphyxiate the Big Show, but Show lets himself go backwards crushing his opponent. . The Big Show makes the cover: 1…2…, Rhino manages to get one shoulder up once again. The Big Show starts showing signals of frustration. The Big Show goes to proceed with his flurry of offense locking on the mat his Cobra Clutch, and, still locking the submission hold he lifts Rhino up. The manbeast tries to fight out of the maneuver, but The Big Show is too powerful to outpower and instead the Showster reinforces the strength on the maneuver, until finally Rhino starts to fell to the Cobra Clutch. The referee goes and checks the state of Rhino. He lifts his left arm with no response. The referee lifts his arm for the second time, Rhino cannot answer and his arm drops. The referee goes for the third and final arm lifting. The Big Show applies more force to the submission hold as the referee raises his arm once again. The crowd starts cheering for Rhino and he manages to raise his arm and respond to the referee check.

Rhino starts fighting and taking advantage of an adrenaline rush he tries to find a way out of the Cobra Clutch applied by the Big Show. He slowly manages to raise his left and passes it by The Big Show’s neck, and finally he accomplishes get out of the hold by hitting a jawbreaker. Rhino drags a few steps away from his opponent complaining about his neck. The Big Show also aches about the damage suffer remaining on one knee on the canvas. Rhino sees it and advances toward him finally planting him with a DDT to the pop from the crowd. Both men collapse to the canvas. The referee check the condition of both wrestlers but he then is forced to start the count for both: 1…2…3…4…5…6…Rhino starts moving and rolls toward the ropes using them to pull him back to his feet. Suffering the beating from the match he starts walking toward the corner and once in there he waits and taunts for the knocked down giant competitor. The Big Show gets up and turns around toward the corner where Rhino is located. Rhino runs toward him receiving a lot of cheers from the crowd looking to hit the Gore, but Big Show awakens him with a Big Boot that knocks him down cold.

The Big Show raises his arms in celebration getting a lot of boos and he announces the Showstopper. He waits for a while for Rhino to get back to his feet, but after he sees Rhino is not moving, so he advances toward the opponent and puts his right hand on the Manbeast’s throat. He gets him up still chocking him and tries to connect the Showstopper, but Rhino blocks the hold kicking him in the gut. Rhino then bounces to the ropes and goes one more time for the Gore, but The Big Show grabs him by the throat once again and this time plants him with the Showstopper. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: The Big Show defeats Rhino

JBL: Just another demonstration by The Big Show.

Big Show then proceeds to assault Rhino, punching him and throwing him as a rag doll throughout the ring. He then drives his fist right to the head of Rhino and follows up with a chokeslam to the outside. EMTs rush to Rhino and carry him out on a stretcher

Styles: Well, I think we can all agree on The Big Show has snapped.

JBL: Yet he is as dominating as ever.

Styles: We’ll be right back as EMTs take care of Rhino, even if I don’t think they ought to, after all, Rhino is not even a contracted wrestler.

(Commercial)

We go back and we see Teddy Hart standing in front of the camera.

Teddy: I know what it’s on each and every one of your minds when you see me and no, despite what some of those stupid people out there in the arena could have guessed, it’s not why I pretended to be a Guerrero as I left that pretty clear last week, but the question is why haven’t I competed this night?

Crowd yells “You Suck†to Teddy.

Teddy: Well, the answer is simple, screw what Chavo said, what matters is what I said, and I said that I would wrestle whenever I want, and tonight, in front of those people, I just don’t want to wrestle. In fact, I am Hart, and to be honest, neither of you really deserve to see me wrestle.

Crowd boos heavily.

Teddy: And in fact, next week, I won’t be wrestling as well. The next time you’ll see me wrestle, will be against Chavo Guerrero, when I kick his ass at Starrcade.

Crowd cheers at the mention of Chavo Guerrero.

Teddy: Oh, so you want Chavo? Because I’ll tell you something, I may not be gracing that ring with my talent, but at least I am here. Is, is Chavo here? Is he? No, he’s not. You know why? Because just like every Guerrero, he’s a quitter, he doesn’t care about anything, and especially he doesn’t care about each and everyone of you.

Crowd boos.

Teddy: But don’t worry, because come Chavo, I’ll show the world the true colors of the Guerreros, I’ll show the world just who is the superior of us two, when I destroy Chavo Guerrero in that ring and I continue my meteoric to the top of this industry, which, me being a Hart, is right where I belong.

Teddy grins.

Styles: The madness of Teddie Guerrero is now over, but I still hate Teddy Hart.

JBL: You might not like him, but you can’t deny talent, and that young man over there has a lot of talent.

“Goldberg’s March†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Goldberg makes his way out. He comes out from the locker room and into the ring, where the then taunts to the audience waiting for his opponent.

“Get Back†plays to a lot of boos as Bob Sapp makes his way out, shirtless and with sport pants being accompanied by Paul Heyman. They ignore the fans as they enter the ring. However, it’s not Sapp who enters the ring, but Paul Heyman.

Styles: What’s going on in here? We are supposed to have Goldberg vs Bob Sapp, what the hell is Paul Heyman inside the ring?

Bob Sapp goes toward the time keeper and tells him to ring the bell, as the match is going to happen between the ones inside the ring. The match keeper confused rings the bell.

Goldberg vs Paul Heyman

Paul Heyman grins and points at Bob Sapp, lifting his arms taunting to the crowd getting a lot of boos. Goldberg looks confused at first however that doesn’t stop him from going toward his opponent. He dashes toward Heyman and nails him right away with the Spear, breaking almost in half the manager of Bob Sapp. Goldberg wastes no time and he points at Bob Sapp, then picks Paul Heyman and clearly sending a message, he picks him up, sets him and nails him with a powerful Jackhammer. Goldberg makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Goldberg defeats Paul Heyman

Styles: And…that’s it!

Goldberg and Bob Sapp stare at each other, one in the inside of the ring and the other on the outside. However, from the back, to the stage and then down the ramp, no other than Brock Lesnar makes his way out.

JBL: Joey, here comes the pain!

Brock Lesnar reaches where Bob Sapp is, then pads him on the back causing Sapp to turn around. Brock Lesnar and Bob Sapp come face to face, trading words and badmouthing each other. Goldberg looks all of this from the inside of the ring. Goldberg smiles and then he dashes to the ropes behind him, he bounces back and between the top and second rope he dives knocking down both Brock Lesnar and Bob Sapp. Bill Goldberg gets back to his feet and taunts to the audience over both Brock Lesnar and Bob Sapp.

Styles: OH MY GOD!

JBL: Suicide dive form Goldberg, and he has taken down both Brock Lesnar and Bob Sapp.

Styles: You like talking about momentum, well Goldberg just got a lot of it.

Goldberg doesn’t look behind as he makes his way up the ramp, leaving behind Brock Lesnar and Bob Sapp knocked out behind.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back, ring set, our GM inside the ring, time for some contract signing.

JBL: Main event for Starrcade right there Joey, the electricity is everywhere.

Crushing is standing in the middle of the ring ready to speak.

Crushing C: Ladies and Gentleman thank you for your attendance to the show that is changing sports entertainment, BTW, and we are gather right here for the contract signing of quite frankly the biggest match we have ever, ever seen. 30 minutes, 2 men, one championship, Triple vs Randy Orton in an Ironman match at Starrcade.

Crowd gives a massive ovation.

Crushing C: Now without further due, he’s an 11 time World Heavyweight Champion, the King of Kings, The Game, and our current BTW World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H!

“The Game†plays to a big amount of boos as Triple H makes his way out, making his entrance carrying the championship around his waist. He enters the ring and climbing to the corners he taunts to the crowd.

Crushing C: How you’re doing Triple H? And now, he’s opponent, and the man that will be challenging Triple H for the World Championship at Starrcade, the Legend Killer, Randy Orton!

“Voices†plays to a massive ovation from the audience as Randy Orton makes his way out, playing to the fans. He enters the ring and stares at Triple H.

Crushing C: Gentlemen, gentlemen, please let’s keep things civilized.

Orton continues staring at Triple H, however he then backs down following the plead of his GM.

Crushing C: Alright now, I know you had already signed a contract for your title match at Starrcade, however the last contract didn’t include the stipulation you two agreed two weeks ago, to compete in an Ironman Match, so that’s why we are here tonight. Let’s start with you Randy, the challenger, if you would, please, sign the contract.

Crushing C passes the contract to Randy, that without even thinking it, he signs it up.

Crushing C: Fair enough, and now, Triple H, you, the man that will be defending your belt, please sign up the contract.

Triple H is handed the contract, however he takes his time, staring at the clipboard. He then grabs a microphone from the table.

HHH: Randy, please, sit down.

Randy grins and acts as if he finds funny what Triple H just said. However, he, along with Triple H himself, have a sit.

HHH: You see Randy, before I sign this contract, I want you to think long and deep in what you are getting into. I mean, first and for all, as a champion here in BTW, you have beaten each and everyone of the challengers that have stepped into the plate. You beat Edge, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, everyone, everyone has been beaten by the mighty Legend Killer! However, there’s one man, one name you have never, never in your entire career, you have been able to defeat for a World Championship, and that man is the current BTW World Champion, Triple H!

Crowd heavily boos.

HHH: You want to throw yourself to the shark tank? It’s fine by me. I’ll tell you what, I’ll sign this little contract, give you your little Ironman match so that you don’t go back to your daddy cowboy empty handed, although in the end you will, as there is no chance you are beating me, because Randy, you are no different from all the people I have beaten in my career, and that’s your downfall.

Orton: I am no different. I know deep inside you know what makes me different, what makes me different from each and everyone of the man you have beaten on your way to the top, and when I see you dead in the eye, I see that it scares the crap out of you.

Crowd cheers.

HHH: It scares the crap out of me? Boy, do you know who you are talking to?

Orton: Oh yes I know. I am talking to the man who always takes the easy way to the top, to the man who has to cling to the belt with the most bizarre of ways, the man who cheap shots, the man who brings his enemies or threats closer so that they can’t be a threat anymore, that’s the man I am talking to, but most importantly, I am talking to the man that I will defeat at Starrcade.

Triple H looks infuriated. He grabs the contract and signs it making the match official.

Crushing C: It’s official, Triple H vs…

HHH: You’re right, I am all that, and you are different from all the people I have beaten before, I should know, after all, I handpicked you to be a part of Evolution because I saw something in you, I saw a big future for you and I wasn’t mistaken. However, bottom line is, I can be all those things you say, however, I am a Legend-

Crowd interrupts him with a lot of boos.

HHH: Love me or hate me, I am a legend, you look at my resume and you see the biggest and best superstar alive in our business today.

Orton: You’re right, you’re legend, but you know what, I am a Legend Killer!

Crowd heavily erupts with cheers.

HHH: How cute, your catchphrase, does making this people cheer for you gives you a…warm feeling inside?

Orton: But Hunter, you brought up Evolution, and it’s pretty funny because of what you saw on me, the future you saw on me, you were damn sure not to teach a thing, because you know the day would come in which I would be challenging you for your top spot and you just wouldn’t be able to beat me.

Crowd cheers. Triple H goes to talk but Orton speaks first.

Orton: Now, it’s funny that you say you know me, but you forget this about me, or maybe you just completely ignored it.

Triple H: What the hell are you talking about?

Orton: I….am full of surprises.

Randy shoves Crushing C away and leaps over the table. He ends up on top of Triple H knocking him down and nailing him with a big amount of punches straight to the head. Triple H and Randy Orton start brawling all over the canvas, knocking of the table and the chairs. Crushing C immediately calls up EMTs and security. Quickly officials rush to the ring to break up the brawl between Triple H and Randy Orton.

Scene fades to an end with the brawl of the two competitors.

BTWStarrcadePoster.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
30 Minute Ironman Match
Triple H(c) vs Randy Orton

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

Winner gets a BTW World Heavyweight Championship Match at Turning Point
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Texas Tornado One Pinfall to a Finish Double Championship Tag Team Match (First man to pin a champion wins that belt)
BTW Extreme Title Match
BTW Continental Title Match
MVP(c) and Christian Cage(c) vs Sabu and RVD

Samoan Brawl Match
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

Chavo Guerrero vs Teddy Hart

The Undertaker vs Muhammed Hassan

Edge vs CM Punk

Moonlight Drive

BM: All matches were wel-written, but I think I'll go with Big Show/Rhino because it furthered Big Show's 'snapping' angle

WM: Heyman/Goldberg, but it was a move that a manager like him would make

BP: I thought you pulled out a lot of great promos this week, so it's a three-way between Hardy/Kennedy, Punk/Edge and Orton/Trips Contract Signing

WP: N/A

AF: You're probably going to see this in my next column, but meh. You put out great matches and promos, but the one thing I really think sticks out from BTW is the feuds and how you book them. They seem to flow seamlessly from one to the next, without getting stale. The feuds you book and the way you manage to make everyone exciting and not stale is definitely the highlight of your shows

edgehead09

Reaction score
RVD/Sabu vs. OJ/Burke -- Match was good but it ended to soon for my liking. Would of liked RVD to work on OJ more before the 5* but overall -- 7/10

Edge/Punk Promo -- Edge carried the promo IMO..was good until Punk came out as i feel he cussed to much and kinda brought the promo down. Nice closing though -- 5/10

Punk vs. Henry -- better than the first match. The ending actually seemed to come to tuition rather than just out of nowhere. Liked Edge being at ringside controlling Henry. Good to have a match to build the fued after a somewhat lack-luster promo -- 8/10

Jericho promo -- funny stuff man. Got the point across nicely with some classic Jericho stuff. Can't wait for the Highlight reel -- 9/10

Undertaker vs. Allah followers -- Squash match but proved the dominance of 'Taker. If this was real life then Taker would be winning but its BTB so you never know. I'm talking about the match at Starrcade. But overall being that it was a squash that proved a purpose -- 6/10

Joe vs. Styles/Umaga -- good match but some minor typing errors kinda took away as sometimes i had to think of what the word should be. Liked AJ taggin in to win the match but again didnt like the quick ending. Umaga is strong but you cannot come out of the Coquina choke and hit a Samoan Spike so -- 6 and a half/10

MVP/Hunter promo -- nice little promo to enforce the coming to be of the tag team match. could of had MVP more cocky but over all it was good. Also good job on having Trips use the insider wrestling term of "Rub" like Triple H is known for -- 8/10

Kennedy/Hardy promo -- promo of the night so far man. I really liked it and i cant wait for the ladder match. Class with Hardy mocking Kennedy about the name -- 9/10

Show/Rhino -- good match for what it was. Show going crazy at the end was nice. -- 5/10

Teddy Hart promo -- quick and clean. Good way to build up the family rivalry...if this leads to Hart Foundation then i am all for it. -- 7/10

Squash match -- I mean Goldberg vs. Heyman. Served a purpose and could be looking forward to a triple threat between Lesner/Goldberg/Sapp. -- 3/10

Contract signing -- wow...promo of the night by far. Could be up for early consideration for Promo of the month IMO...10/10

Overall -- 8/10 -- had its moments but also had its let-downs. Cant wait till starrcade.

Check out EWA man. Show is FINALLY posted but its good IMO

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

RVD and Sabu vs OJ and Burke: Nice way to make Sabu and RVD look like a threat for Starrcade. The match was a nice opener, as it had some quicker action from RVD and Sabu. I think the match length was right, as it made Sabu and RVD look good as a team. Good start.

Edge/Punk promo: Nice work here, I liked what you did with Edge. I'm glad to see there is some good logic behind this feud as well. You used both men in their roles very well.

Punk vs Henry: Well I didn't like nit as much as the opner, just because it was slowler, due to having Henry there. Always felt Punk was going to win with a roll up.

Jericho promo: More build to Jericho's future. I see him turning heel. Solid promo character wise.

Taker vs Jobbers: Hassan's guys were always going to be squashed. The aftermath with Hassan killing Taker was pretty cool. It really shows the sadistic side of Hassan.

Joe vs AJ/Umaga: When I saw Rikishi I thought you had forgotten you had Ceushing C saying Rikishi would get one last match lol. Anyway, the match was pretty good, and it showcased the strength of Umaga well, with AJ being a coward and leaving Umaga do most of the work.

MVP/Triple H promo: I liked how you had MVP seem like the suck up heel, while Hunter kept his aura as the badass heel. Nice little promo to put over both men.

Kennedy/Jeff promo: Both men were in character too here, and it all went along well. The ladder match for next week sounds good, although I guess this will end in a draw too, with a match deciding the KOTR at Starrcade.

Big Show vs Rhino: Longer version of a squash really. Rhino never got into it, Show just dominated. I like the angle you have going here with Show, it is better then doing nothing with him.

Teddy promo: A nice heel promo to make him seem more hated.

Goldberg vs Heyman: lolwut? The aftermath was alright, it belt some hype.

Orton/Triple H promo: Nice, both men were in character. You could see Orton's 'I am a Legend Killer' line, but it was still good lol.

AC: Solid show, and you are building up to Starrcade well, with all of your feuds well defined. Keep going, things are looking great.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

Rumors from BTW
Your informer about Born to Wrestle

Expect BTW to start teasing their Wrestlebowl main event very soon. Not many details about it have been released, but it is expected that it would be a first ever match.

BTWLOGO.png
Preview

The last stop before Starrcade is here, and it seems to be a bloody one, as BTW arrives to the Hammerstein Ballroom, an arena used to extreme matches. And extreme matches BTW will deliver, starting by the amazing main event of the card. It will be BTW World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, just six days before his Ironman match, teaming up with Edge, Bob Sapp and the recently snapped Big Show to take on the Number One Contender Randy Orton, who will be teaming up with Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk, in a 8man Tag Team First Blood match Starrcade showcase.

But that will not be the only extreme match to be held, as Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy, having tied in two matches, and a heated verbal exchange last week, will go one on one in a Ladder Match, with the throne of the King of the Ring tournament still on the line, for the third time. With everything allowed in the match, and no pinfalls, will one of the two finally manage to be victorious in the match and be crowned?

Last week, The Undertaker took on all the Allah Followers and eventhough he won the match, he got nearly killed. This week, the physical warfare of Muhammed Hassan against his opponent continues, as he throws at him Mark Henry. Will The Deadman be able to defeat the World Strongest Man without weakening for his match against Muhammed Hassan?

Samoa Joe was scheduled for a tag team match with Rikishi as his partner, however, Crushing C stayed true to his word and forbid Rikishi from wrestling, leaving Joe all alone to face Umaga and AJ Styles. This week, just 6 days before the Samoan Brawl Match, Umaga and Samoa Joe will be in the same ring as well, as they battle in a Triple Threat Match with Lloyd Anoa'i. Will the ring be able to hold this men together before the match?

Rikishi on the other hand will have to refrain from being inside the ring, until he enters the ring against AJ Styles in an Unsanctioned Match. Will we hear something about AJ Styles or Rikishi?

Teddy Hart already announced that he would not wrestle until his match against Chavo Guerrero at Starrcade. With family pride on the line, and on the verge of a big step in his career, what will Teddy do this week to send the final message? Or will we hear about his opponent, BTW outsider Chavo Guerrero?

Last week, Rob Van Dam and Sabu showed that they can put their differences side and wrestle as a tag team to succed, looking for gold, at least for one of them, at Starrcade. This week, we will see his two opponents wrestling, when MVP and Christian Cage team up to take on BTW Tag Team Champions Test and Albert.

Chris Jericho last week announced that on Starrcade he would host the Highlight Reel. However, not much has been said besides that. With just days before the event, will we find out anything else about the highly anticipated host show?

Known Card:

8man Tag Team First Blood Match
Triple H, Bob Sapp, Edge and Big Show vs Randy Orton, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk.

King of The Ring Finals v3.
Ladder Match
Mr. Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy

Umaga vs Samoa Joe vs Lloyd Anoa'i

Undertaker vs Mark Henry

MVP and Christian vs Test and Albert

BTWStarrcadePoster.jpg

30 Minute Ironman Match

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

Texas Tornado One Pinfall to a Finish Double Championship Tag Team Match (First man to pin a champion wins that belt)
BTW Extreme Title Match

Samoan Brawl Match
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

Edge vs CM Punk

Highlight Reel
Hosted by Chris Jericho

Moonlight Drive

Triple H, Bob Sapp, Edge and Big Show vs Randy Orton, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk.
Interesting match-up, looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I am thinking heels looking strong going into the PPV

Ladder Match
Another tie, I can tell :)

dunno who he is, new guy you're wanting to push?

Undertaker vs Mark Henry
By DQ after Hassan interference

They're the tag team champions

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Triple H Bob Sapp, Edge and Big Show vs Randy Orton, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk.

Meh, I'll say facaes.

Ladder Match

This is going to Starrcade.

Joe to look strong by pinning Lloyd ... whoever the fuck that is.

Undertaker vs Mark Henry

Has happened multiple times before.

I think you will hint at some disagreement between the heels for Starrcade. Plus you shouldn't have your tag champs lose.

Beer

Not sure really on this one. I see a break down on the face team coz of Goldberg and Lesnar with Sapp drivig them crazy. And the heels winning tonight by HHH making Randy bleed.

Ladder Match

Another draw. This one is goiing to be at Starrcade.

He got killed last week. This week he wins keeping both men even going into Starrcade.

Undertaker vs Mark Henry

Will not stop getting momentum until after this match were i predict a beat down at the hands of Hassan and the Allah Followers giving the feeling, once again, of "Can The Undertaker win at the PPV?" which of course he will it just makes it feel that he has less of a chance. Clever!

You want a big push going into Starrcade and these two need one. I am geussing you are going to give the sense that neither man, no matter what the circumstances (Working together in this case), will let anything get in their way of winning, giving us one hell of a 'No Back Down' match at Starrcade.

Looks good.

xtremebadass

Triple H, Bob Sapp, Edge and Big Show vs Randy Orton, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk. (Lesnar and Goldberg will beat the crap out of each other)

Ladder Match

Umaga vs Samoa Joe vs Lloyd Anoa'i (This should be the main event SAMOAN MANIA)

Undertaker vs Mark Henry

BTW, no pun intended, Starrcade looks awesome

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Triple H, Bob Sapp, Edge and Big Show vs Randy Orton, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk. (Randy Orton bleeds first)

Ladder Match
Mr. Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy(Damn you, I so had this in mind for NWE /:, Battle of the Swantom/Kenton Bomb's)

Undertaker vs Mark Henry

Michael1

Reaction score

Ladder Match
--This one is going to be another draw.

Undertaker vs Mark Henry

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Hammerstein Ballroom
Manhattan, New York
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome, six days away from Starrcade, Joey Styles alongside JBL.

JBL: Thank you Joey and it’s truly a pleasure to be here, in a night in which anxiety is on the air.

Styles: And in an arena with so much history, a show like tonight can only be fitting.

“One of a Kind†plays to a big amount of boos from the old school arena as Rob Van Dam makes his way out. Van Dam looks excited as he makes his way down the ramp saluting fans. He slides into the ring with a microphone in hand.

RVD: Wow, so many things are going through my head as of right now, but the most important of them all is, it’s good to be back baby!

Crowd heavily cheers.

RVD: I mean, did you really thought I wouldn’t be out here guys? One way or the other, I had to come out and get just another look to this good old place because man, everywhere I see a memory just flashes in my head, for example there, that is the balcony Super Crazy moonsaulted off.

Crowd cheers,

RVD: Right here were I am standing, is where I had to stood, sidelined with an injury and see the one night return of ECW.

Crowd pops one more time.

RVD: And last but no least, in that spot, in that spot is where Paulie counted one two three while I was pinning John Cena and I won my first ever, my first ever World Championship.

An RVD pop breaks.

RVD: But now, here’s the buzz killer, I…

“I’m Coming†breaks to a big amount of boos from the audience as MVP and Christian Cage both make their way out. They are carrying the BTW Extreme Championship and the BTW Continental Championships.

JBL: Here come the champions.

MVP and Christian Cage enter the ring and they stare at RVD. They then start yelling at Van Dam, telling him to get out of the ring and let the man competing take over. RVD looks around, as if looking for the response of what to do from the audience. The audience answers with a “kick them†chant. RVD looks at MVP and Christian, who look a little scared.

Styles: Oh lord, MVP and Christian might be in a lot of trouble.

RVD motions no to MVP and Christian Cage, much to their relief. However, out of nowhere, RVD leaps and he nails a dropkick to both men, nailing one boot to each of the chests of the champions. RVD gets up and lifts both arms taunting to the crowd, then finally leaves the ring.

“Countdown†plays to cheers from the audience as Test and Albert, the BTW Tag Team Champions make their way out.

JBL: Oh yeah, now that RVD has made their dirty work they come out.

Test and Albert enter the ring as the referee rings the bell.

Test and Albert vs Christian Cage and MVP

Albert tells to his tag team partner Test that he will take care of it. He stares at the both knocked down MVP and Christian Cage, then turns around and points at Test. Both the tag team champions laugh. Albert grabs MVP and with two hands, that he wrapped around the neck of Montel Vontavious Porter, he lifts him up to a standing position. Albert then dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, he comes right back toward a still groggy MVP and nails him with a clothesline, that sends his opponent over the top rope. MVP lands hard against the outside floor. Albert then notices his other opponent, Christian Cage, trying to get back to his feet. Albert measures him and he once again dashes to the ropes behind him. He bounces back and comes right back toward Christian, that is over his extremities. Albert nails him hard with a straight kick to the middle section. Christian growls in pain as he immediately takes both his hands to his middle section, grimacing in pain. Albert follows up and he bends over, taking the arms away of the chest of his opponent leaving it all unprotected, and Albert then just stomps over the gut of his opponent. Albert makes the cover: 1…2…, from the outside of the ring, MVP gets back to his senses and he pulls Albert out of the ring, breaking the pinfall on the way. The refere yells at MVP trying to stop him, however he just ignores the indications and grabs the arm of his opponent, then Irish Whips him, still taking advantage of the surprise element against Albert, shoulder first toward the steel steps. MVP picks his opponent back to his feet and slides him back to the inside of the ring. The referee once again yells at MVP, warning him not to do it again. In the inside of the ring, Christian Cage crawls toward his opponent and makes the cover on the floored Albert: 1…2…, Albert is able to kick out. Christian is then able to get back to his feet, and now he takes it to Albert. Christian Cage puts the boots on his opponent, stomping all over the body of Albert.

Cage continues stomping his opponent. He then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, bounces back and goes toward his opponent, nailing him with a senton, landing right in the middle section of his rival. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert sends him far away kicking out. Christian Cage grabs the leg of Albert and by it, although with a lot of effort, he pulls him toward his corner, where he makes the tag to MVP. MVP enters the match and measuring the leg Christian is grabbing, he nails an elbow drop directed right to the calf. MVP taunts to the audience as he walks through the canvas. He inadvertally walk toward the corner of his opponent, then out of a sudden shows it is all part of his plan and nails a forearm smash, knocking Test out of the apron. MVP turns around and he notices Albert trying to get back to his feet. MVP grins as he stares at him and then he just storms toward him, nailing him with an impressive Shining Wizard. MVP makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert is able to kick out. MVP seems a little ticked off, and he helps incorporate Albert, bringing him up to a kneeled position. MVP then humiliates him, slapping the taste right out of the mouth of his opponent. MVP then dashes to the ring ropes behind him once again and goes for another straight kick to the head, however out of sudden Albert snaps getting back to his feet, then he shows his brute power catching the bouncing back MVP, lifting him up in the air, and then just scooping him over his head, dropping him spine first down to the canvas. Albert and Montel Vontavious Porter then remain side by side knocked on the canvas, as Albert collapses down to the canvas after applying that maneuver. It takes a while, but finally both MVP and Albert start getting back to their senses. Test is back on the apron and leaps impatiently on his corner, waiting for his partner to make the tag.

MVP and Albert crawl toward their partners on the corners. MVP finally reaches his corner, and he makes the final leap making the tag to Christian Cage. Christian Cage rushes toward the ring trying to avoid Albert to make the tag. However, Albert manages to make the tag and Test enters the match. Test dashes toward his opponent and nails a clothesline to Christian. He then dashes toward the ring and nails a punch right to the head of MVP knocking him down of the apron, sort of payback for a little earlier in the match. Test then turns around and lifts Christian, gets him over his shoulders, sets him up and nails him with a Running Powerslam. Test taunts to the crowd, announcing the end of the match. However, before he is able to finish his opponent up, from the outside of the ring and revengeful MVP slides to the inside of the ring, while Christian Cage lays against the referee trying to use him to get back to his feet, Porter nails him with a low blow that makes Test collapse down to the canvas. Albert is now the one talking to the referee, obviously mad at the little stunt that the referee just missed. Meanwhile, from into the crowd, a pop is heard, which is revealed to be someone making his way though it. That someone jumps over the guard rail and slides into the ring. It is Sabu. Test is in the other side of the ring using the ring ropes as leverage trying to get back to his feet pulling himself up. MVP goes toward Sabu, however Sabu nails him with a clothesline. Christian then lies against the ropes and yells at Sabu. Sabu quickly jumps to the apron and in a show of speed he guillotines a surprised Christian Cage with the top rope. Christian staggers away from the ropes and turns around. Inmediately, Test pulls all the stops from within himself and completely pulls himself back to his feet. He then storms toward the groggy Christian Cage and nails him with his Running Big Boot. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Test pins Christian Cage.

Styles: 1, 2, 3, and the match is over, great showing by the tag team champions here tonight.

JBL: Yeah, if you decide to ignore the effect of RVD and Sabu into this match.

Styles: RVD early in the match, Sabu now, geez, it couldn’t have happened to two nicer guys, and after tonight, Rob Van Dam and Sabu have a lot of momentum going into their match at Starrcade.

JBL: This wasn’t fair I’m telling you.

(Commercial)

We are back and we go backstage to Big Show’s locker room. We see him sitting on a bench lacing his boots. Out of a sudden, he gets back to his feet as it appears someone has entered the room. As the shot widens, it is the reveal that the man who just entered is Chris Jericho.

Show: Chris.

Y2J: Look man, I am not here to waste a lot of your time. I am sure you have been paying attention all this past weeks to my little…infomercials and updates regarding my role at Starrcade, event that will witness the glorious, mythical return of the Highlight Reel, hosted by yours truly, Y2J Chris Jericho.

Show: Yeah I have.

Y2J: Well then, you must now that I have been pretty meticulous on what to and what not to announce and, I am missing a guest, so well, I’ll just get right to it, Big Show, I have been watching you all this past weeks, I’ve been paying attentions to each and everyone of your actions, and I have noticed many things, but most importantly, I have noticed that just like me, you’re not to do anything on Starrcade.

Big Show steps forward towards Chris Jericho, going to attack him any minute.

Y2J: Easy now, easy now, my point is, I am offering you a spot in the Highlight Reel, a spotlight in front of millions of Jericholics, Show I am offering you the chance to be my guest for the Starrcade Highlight Reel.

Big Show continues staring a hole in Chris Jericho,

Y2J: So what do you say?

Show: Just a straight up interview?

Y2J: A couple of questions nothing more.

Show: No funny games?

Y2J: You have my word.

Show: Then Chris, you’ve just got yourself a guest. See you on Sunday.

Chris Jericho waves at Big Show and goes to leave the room.

Show: Chris, for your own sake, I am warning you, for your own sake, it better be just an interview and you don’t pull anything funny, because you would regret it.

Chris Jericho nervously grins, then turns around and finally leaves the room.

“I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal†breaks through the speakers to a lot of boos from the audience as Teddy Hart makes his way out.

JBL: What’s up with the music?

Styles: I can honestly tell you, the music is the least of the things that annoy me out of this guy.

Teddy continues walking down the ramp until he finally enters the ring. He has a microphone in hand.

Hart: Damn I forgot to tell those guys on the back that I am not really a Guerrero, because apparently they are not smart enough to know it by now. God, you have no idea how humiliating it is to come down to that music. Seriously, every time I did it, and I had to drive that lowrider, a part of me slowly died on my inside.

Crowd heavily boos.

Hart: I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal? And you people cheer that? Honestly, this is one of those things only people like Guerreros could do because honestly, I don’t know how that other guy was able to tolerate this theme song. Then again, even if making fun of his family and pretending to be…one of them, some of the things he did I wouldn’t be, no pun intended, caught dead doing.

Crowd heavily, heavily boos Teddy Hart, that just grins.

Hart: But now seriously, this Sunday, I go one on one with Chavo Guerrero in what many people have named the Battle of the Families. I don’t see why a battle, since there’s really no competiton. Let me remind you, I am member of the Hart family, known world wide by its talent, not known by stealing or cheating, but known by putting a wrestling clinique each and every time one of us step out into this ring, because let’s face it, people like Chavo Guerrero are only good to carry around my bags and cut my lawn.

Hart laughs.

Hart: Because…

“Chavito Ardiente†plays to a pop from the crowd as Chavo Guerrero steps out to the stage, interrupting and scaring Teddy Hart inside the ring.

Chavo: You know, I just couldn’t stay there on the back any longer hearing to all the crap coming from your mouth.

Crowd cheers.

Chavo: But first, let me get out of the way. Unlike you, I have a big amount of respect for Bret Hart. I have a big amount of respect for Mr. Stu Hart and for Owen Hart God have them on his grace. I actually respect the Hart family, and that is one of the reasons why it hurts me to see you making an ass of yourself an instead of making your family proud, just plain up embarrassing them.

Teddy looks infuriated inside the ring.

Chavo: Then again, there is also the little fact that you keep talking trash about my family and about my uncle, and that is the reason why I will kick your ass this Sunday at Starrcade.

Crowd heavily boos.

Chavo: Now kid, the first time we met, I remember you acting all tough and pumped up insulting my family, making fun of them, but I also noticed that none of them were actually here, hell, I haven’t seen you even said a word ever since I came out here. But back to the point, you run your mouth when they are not around, but I want to see if you, not the Hart family, or the Hart family members, you, are man enough, to make the same remarks, on their faces.

Crowd heavily pops as they know what’s about to happen.

Hart: Listen, we…

“I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal†breaks from the speakers as Guerrero family members Mando Guerrero, Hector Guerrero, Vickie Guerrero, Linda Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero Sr. make their way out coming from the back. They all stand behind Chavo.

Chavo: So Teddy, they are all here, care to say all the things you did two weeks ago?

Teddy: Look man, let’s leave it there, I have oh so much better things to do than putting up with this, train hard, see you on Sunday, where I’ll make you another stepping stone in my fast growing career. Until then.

Teddy Hart is about to leave the ring, obviously going to leave between the crowd and not from the stage.

Chavo: Wait, wait just a minute Ted. You see, you keep talking about your career, a career that according to you keeps growing and growing but to me, the only reason you are even on the radar is because you were some guy ripping off, clinging on to my family’s last name. Each and every week you humiliated me and you humiliated each and everyone of the people standing behind me and to me, you don’t have a real career until you redeem yourself.

Teddy returns to the middle of the ring looking puzzled.

Chavo: You see, your career is based on the Guerrero last name, something that doesn’t belong to you. And I want it back, so, what I am offering you, well, proposing to you, is to add your career on the line. You say you being a Hart are so much better than us, then prove it, put your career on the line, if I beat you, you Teddy, you Teddy have to retire!

Crowd cheers.

Chavo: So what is it going to be?

Teddy: You know what, you want to embarrass yourself even further, it’s fine by me. Be ready to join that list along with your buddy Chris Jericho that have tried to defend the Guerrero honor and become just another step in my career that will, will go one over you this Sunday.

Chavo and Teddy Hart stare at each other as Chavo’s music starts playing on the back.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and a huge announcement we got before the break, the career of Teddy Hart will now be on the line in his match against Chavo Guerrero.

JBL: I don’t know what neither of them were thinking, but I am not afraid, as I am sure there is a lot Teddy Hart to come here in BTW.

“Somebodies Gonna Get it†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Mark Henry makes his way out. He looks imposing on his way down to the ring.

“The Darkest Side†plays to the crowd as The Undertaker makes his classic entrance. He finally reaches the inside of the ring, where he takes out his hat and jacket. The referee rings the bell as Taker is ready for action.

The Undertaker vs Mark Henry

The Undertaker remains on his corner not moving, just staring a hole in the World Strongest Man. Mark Henry goes crazy and he starts yelling and screaming at the Deadman. He then taunts to the crowd and to The Undertaker, hitting himself on the chest and yelling “I’m the King of the Jungleâ€. Mark Henry then takes a defying position, inviting The Deadman to advance and attack me. The Undertaker has finally had enough and he advances toward Henry, and starts planting him with big straight right hands, delivering the well known soupbones. Mark Henry manages to fight back and he plants him with a headbutt sending Undertaker away. Taker rolls over his head and gets right away back to his feet, and advances once again toward Mark Henry, storming his opponent with a flurry of straight right punches, mixed with some left fists as well and jabs. He then ends his flurry of punches with an uppercut. Mark Henry is shaken thanks to the attack of The Deadman, but he retaliates quickly with a stiff, powerful clothesline. Mark Henry places his boot on the chest of The Undertaker and then, greatly punishing the Undertaker, he steps over him. Henry then measures the Deadman and lets himself fell knees first right on the sternum of his rival. Henry gets back to his feet very confident. He dashes to the ring ropes and bounces back, looking to connect The Undertaker with a big elbow drop straight to the chest of the Deadman, but right on the nick of time and making him crash and burn failing. The Undertaker manages to get back to his feet and waits for Mark Henry to do the same. Henry incorporates, and immediately Taker goes toward him with a storm of straight right hands landing right on the face and hard on the jaw of the World Strongest Man. The Deadman takes impulse and then runs toward Mark Henry planting him with a clothesline, that doesn’t manage to knock him down to the canvas, but does send him toward the corner spine first.

Undertaker runs forming a circle, ending in a straight dash toward the cornered Mark Henry, planting him with a clothesline on the corner. Undertaker then dashes to the ropes behind him, Mark Henry staggers back from the corner only to get connected with a Big Boot straight to the head. Undertaker measures his rival and then connects him with a Leg Drop right across the throat and chest of Mark Henry. The Undertaker makes the cover: 1…2…, Mark Henry kicks out with such strength that somehow he manages to send The Undertaker away. The Undertaker remains on his knees for a few seconds, but he finally gets back to his feet, and earlier than the World Strongest Man, who is still on his extremities, over his elbows and knees. The Undertaker measures him and he dashes toward him, then planting him with a Running DDT. The Undertaker makes the cover: 1…2…, Mark Henry kicks out once again. Taker gets back to his feet faster than the last time, and still earlier than his opponent Taker grabs Mark Henry by the dreadlocks and gets him back to his feet, he spins his arm and then walks toward the cornered, looking for Old School. He climbs to the top rope and amazingly walks over it, however when he jumps out of it looking to nail Henry with Old School, Mark Henry surprisingly counters as he catches him in mid-air. He then shows the fans everywhere his rear strength as he twists Undertaker, then lifts him over his head and brings him down nailing him with a brutal Torture Wrack, almost breaking The Undertaker in half. Mark Henry gets back to his feet, now in control and with a huge smile on his face. He measures his opponent, and then he dashes to the ring ropes in front of him, bouncing back and nailing The Undertaker with a huge jumping elbow drop right to the chest of The Undertaker. Mark Henry gets back to his feet and he runs to the ropes once again, looking to repeat the punishment on the knocked out on the canvas Undertaker.

The World Strongest Man bounces back from the set of ring ropes and toward the floored Undertaker. He leaps and goes for a massive elbow drop for the second time on the chest cavity of his opponent, however this time The Undertaker manages to roll out of the way making his opponent crash and burn. Mark Henry rolls in pain thanks to his failed maneuver across the ring and toward the apron, then to the outside of the ring. Taker methodically goes to the outside of the ring as well following him, however when he reaches Henry on the outside of the ring Mark Henry reveals that he was playing possum and nails a big straight right hand on Taker. The match continues now with Mark Henry on the offensive side over The Undertaker. The Deadman is bend over, and the World Strongest Man is planting him with clubs right to the back, weakening him. He then grabs his opponent by the arm and throws him toward the steel steps, to which The Undertaker clashes knees first and spins over them. Mark Henry grins and stops, thinking on what his next move will be, however, he is so intend on destroying The Undertaker that he doesn’t enter the ring and wait for a victory over count-out. Instead, he goes toward where The Deadman is knocked out, circling the ring, and picks him back to his feet. He grabs him by the arm and goes to throw him back to the inside of the ring, however all the time wasted by the World Strongest Man has let Taker get back to his senses, as he counters and instead he throws Mark Henry toward the apron, to which Henry clashes spine first. Taker steps back creating some room, ending with his back against the fan barricade, and storms toward Mark Henry, whose back is against the ring apron, planting him with a running Body Splash. Henry gets forced to return back to the ring, ending knocked on it and with his head sticking out from the apron. Taker then climbs using the steel steps to the apron, then runs and he nails Mark Henry with a leg drop on the apron, vintage Undertaker. Mark Henry rolls to the middle of the ring in pain. The Undertaker walks toward him and makes the count: 1…2…, Mark Henry kicks out. Undertaker gets back to his feet, not showing any signs of frustration. He gets the World Strongest Man back to a vertical standing pulling him by the arm. He keeps the arm grabbed and then twists it, The Undertaker walks toward the corner and he goes for a second attempt on Old School. Taker climbs to the top and after walking over the top rope, he comes down connecting successfully this time Old School.

Undertaker returns to his feet and he stares at the floored Mark Henry, then lifts his right arm and taunts for the Chokeslam. Mark Henry takes his time but he finally returns to a standing position, he turns around and walks right into the grasp of Taker that grabs him by the throat. He goes for the Chokeslam but before he can Henry is able to counter, driving repeatedly his elbow to the face of his opponent, finally forcing Taker to release him, as Taker also collapses in pain bending over. Mark Henry then dashes to the ropes behind him and plants him with a clothesline, that knocks The Undertaker right down to the canvas. Mark Henry looks confident and then merciless he places his boot on the sternum of his opponent, then stepping, walking right over his floored opponent. Mark Henry looks down then with a huge grin on his face, clearly in arrogance. Henry follows up in his offense as he dashes to the ropes in front of him, bounces back and plants The Undertaker below with the World Strongest Splash. This isn’t enough for Mark Henry, as he gets back to his feet and looks in pleasure to the floored opponent below. He then dashes to the ropes again and bounces back, apparently nailing Taker with a second World Strongest Splash, however, Taker catches Henry by the throat when he is connecting the move, as if he had no felt a thing. Taker gets back to his feet with Henry grabbed by the throat, and then plants him with a Chokeslam. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: The Undertaker pins Mark Henry

Styles: Well, once again, Taker has beaten Mark Henry

JBL: And I’m sure this ain’t to make Muhammed Hassan satisfied.

Out of a sudden, Muhammed Hassan comes down from the stage, he starts walking down the ramp looking to confront The Undertaker. Taker is inside the ring and is inviting him to enter the ring.

Styles: Oh my God, hell is about to break loose.

Hassan out of a sudden stops at the edge of the ring. However, he doesn’t enter. Instead he just turns around and starts retrieving, walking up the ramp once again. Taker says no with his head, he lifts his arms and then violently drops them, and a thunder of lightning strikes on the stage, a few feet away from Muhammed Hassan. Hassan fells to the floor scared to what just happened.

JBL: What the? Taker is crazy! He’s a crazy man, if you can call him man.

Hassan runs scared, getting back to his feet and escapes from in between the crowd, scared by the lightning sent by The Undertaker.

Styles: Muhammed Hassan managed to escape here tonight, however six days from now, there will not be no escape, when this two men fight each other.

(BTW goes BTW Nitro video hype….soon)

We see Lloyd Anoa’i jogging inside the ring, getting ready for his match.

Styles: Match is getting started, just for the information, all three man in this match are samoans.

JBL: Some sort of a tune up before the Samoan Brawl Match at Starrcade of Samoa Joe and Umaga uh!

“Killing Vibe†plays to a big pop from the audience as Samoa Joe starts making his way out. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring, where he stares at Lloyd and then taunts to the crowd.

“Virtual Voodoo†breaks through the speakers as Umaga rampages from his way out. He looks intimidating on his way out. He enters the ring and stares at both is opponents. Referee rings the bell.

Umaga vs Lloyd Anoa’i vs Samoa Joe

Umaga and Samoa Joe stare at each other. Samoa Joe starts badmouthing him, as both competitors start coming closer and closer. Lloyd seems a little annoyed on the opposite side of the ring. He starts walking toward Umaga and Samoa Joe, that are face to face. Lloyd then touches the shoulders of both men, making them acknowledge his presence in this bout. Umaga does exactly that, as he nails him with a knife-like uppercut, staggering him away. Samoa Joe and Umaga then stare at each other, and are about to go at each other. Umaga taunts to his opponent as he lifts both his arms and yells in Samoan, getting boos from the crowd. However, Samoa Joe doesn’t back down, and instead he answers back the taunt doing a shooting like taunt. Umaga and Samoa Joe are about to explode toward one another, however before they do so, Lloyd Anoa’i dashes toward them. Umaga and Samoa Joe turn around and react just in time picking him up and nailing him with a Double Flapjack, planting his rival head first to the canvas. Umaga and Samoa Joe, still staring at each other, pick Lloyd back to their feet. Samoa Joe shoves Umaga away. He then stays alone with Lloyd, and he starts weakening him with straight shots right to the head. Samoa Joe stares at Umaga. He then grabs Lloyd Anoa’i and he just throws him toward the Samoan Bulldozer, that catches him and nails him with a Samoan Drop. Umaga gets back to his feet exploding and taunting to the crowd, however before he is able to do anything else, Joe dashes toward him with a high knee strike directed to the jaw. He then picks Lloyd Anoi’i, sets him, and nails him with a Northern Light Suplex. Samoa Joe takes his time taunting to the crowd being kneeled on the canvas. He finally then gets back to his feet and goes to continue his offense, however as soon as he turns around Umaga dashes toward him and connects him with a running heel kick knocking Samoa Joe down. Umaga then stomps over Lloyd Anoa’i walking to the corner.

Umaga climbs to the top rope and looks around, taunting to the audience. He finally leaps out of the top and comes down, crushing Lloyd Anoa’i below with a Splash. However, following the trend of the match, before Umaga is able to capitalize on his actions, out of nowhere Samoa Joe dashes toward him and kicks him right on the head, apparently knocking Umaga down. Samoa Joe is now the one in offense, and he picks his opponent back to his feet then throws him toward the corner, and after that, he sits him on the top rope. Samoa Joe sets his opponent up and he connects Lloyd Anoa’i with the Muscle Buster, completely planting spine first his opponent. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Umaga out of nowhere steps and by the head lifts his opponent up. He grabs him and nails Samoa Joe with a Samoan Spike. Umaga then covers Lloyd Anoa’i: 1…2…3.

Result: Umaga pins Lloyd Anoa’i.

Styles: My God, somebody quickly and go and check on that kid, he must be seriously hurt.

JBL: But the point is, Umaga once again tops Samoa Joe.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back after that all-samoan match and I’d like to…

“I am†hits to boos from the audience as AJ Styles makes his way out. AJ looks really confident and cocky as he starts walking down the ramp.

JBL: Shut up Joey, we have bigger things going on that what you could say you like, so just shut your mouth.

Styles: AJ Styles coming down the ramp, let’s see what this young man has to say.

AJ Styles enters the ring and lets the boos from the crowd die down. He has a microphone in hand and is ready to speak.

AJ: Rikishi, you have no idea how much I would want to come out and say, and say that I am happy for you, say that I am happy that your being given the opportunity to say goodbye to the fans in your last match ever at Starrcade and that I will be your last opponent. I would love that, but Rikishi, you better than anyone know that I just can’t do that. I can’t because it would be the biggest lie ever said and…

The crowd starts an “Asshole†chant.

AJ: Not counting the fact that I also hate you.

Crowd boos him.

AJ: I hate you because from the first moment you entered my career, you embarrassed me, you pulled my careers to new lows, I lost the count of now many times I actually was beaten like you. I, I even lost my job because of you. Then again, that was part of the plan of Crushing C to trick you so it isn’t completely your fault, but…

Crowd once again interrupts with a wave of boos.

AJ: Bottom line is, this people can boo me all they want, they can chant traitor and asshole to me all they want, but the bottom line is, the moment you lost your job in that match against Crushing C at CyberSlam because of me, my entire career changed. I was viewed in an upper echelon, World Heavyweight Championship matches started to come, I was no longer seen as “that guy who became Rikishi’s whipping boyâ€. That’s why I can’t be happy for you being given that match with me at Starrcade, because quite frankly, that isn’t even going to be a match.

Styles takes a break looking around the crowd.

AJ: It’s going to be a war, an all out war. In fact, everything that happens in that match, it would be like it had never happened, it is all unsanctioned. And it’s a good thing, because BTW, they don’t want to have in their hands what will happen to you, because what I will do to you, well, quite frankly, there are no words to describe it, what I will do you, it’s phenomenal. I will beat you, and then, you will be a footnote in my career, and my career will go on, as if you had never existed, as if you…

“Samoan Coolness†out of a sudden breaks to the surprise of the audience that responds with an enormous pop as Rikishi makes his way out. He stops on the stage with a microphone in hand.

Rikishi: Oh AJ, oh AJboy, you have no idea how badly I want to go into that ring and kick your ass!

Crowd pops largely.

Rikishi: Then again, knowing you and Crushing C, that’s what you guys want me to do, so that he can come out and somehow with his little security throw me out of the building, or ain’t that right?

AJ nods on the inside the ring.

Rikishi: Anyways, you said you lost count of how many times I beat you. How about I refresh your memory with some uh? Let’s see, I beat you inside a Steel Cage, I pinned you in that 5 on 1 Handicap Match, and again in the 3 on 1 Handicap Match at Deathly Hallows, I…

AJ: Stop it! Stop it right now! All of them, all of them were lucky flukes! But day of reckoning is this Sunday Rikishi, when I face you in the Unsanctioned Match, defeat you in your last match ever, and sent your fat ass back to your house and unemployment, where you belong.

Crowd heavily boos.

Rikishi: You know, Crushing C said that I couldn’t wrestle in that ring until Starrcade, but he said nothing about a damn brawl. If you have the balls AJ, and I really hope you do, follow me to the parking lot, right now!

Crowd heavily pops as Rikishi drops the microphone and starts walking to the back. AJ looks confused but he finally starts following him.

Styles: Is this really going to happen?

JBL: It appears we have a Parking Lot Brawl in our hands.

Camera follows both men to the back, as AJ Styles follows Rikishi through corridors backstage. Rikishi keeps screaming to AJ, taunting him to hurry up and confront him. AJ Styles is getting madder and madder by the minutes, and he shoves people around as he makes his way closer and closer to Rikishi. The Samoan finally reaches the door that guides to the parking and opens it. About 5 seconds later, AJ Styles reaches the same door and goes to enter the parking, ready to confront Rikishi, however, out of a sudden a running Crushing C is able to reach him and stop him.

Crushing C: Wait, wait a minute. God I came as fast as I could. Do you really want to do this?

AJ: Damn right I want to do this.

Crushing C: AJ, leave right now. Forget this, wait until Sunday. Let me handle Rikishi.

AJ: No, I will…

Crushing C: AJ, it was an order, an order from your GM, and unless you want to be the one getting fired, you will follow that order.

AJ Styles looks hesitant and still pissed off, but he finally leaves. Scene fades to commercial zooming on the face of Crushing C.

(Commercial)

We return and immediately we are welcomed by a lot of boos from the audience, as the image we see is Rikishi being grabbed by two security officers, both grabbing each one of them an arm of Rikishi. Crushing C is in front of him with a grin of his face.

Crushing C: I am really sorry I had to made this Rikishi, but I told you, I told you I didn’t want to see you again before Starrcade, and as the GM, I can’t permit a foreigner making challenges and looking for altercations with my contracted wrestler.

Rikishi continues staring a hold through Crushing C.

Crushing C: Rikishi, see you at Starrcade. Gentleman, you can take him away now.

The security starts dragging Rikishi away, which causes Crushing C a grin.

Styles: My god, the way the career of this man has been tarnished by Crushing C is unbelievable.

JBL: It’s all his fault. He was the one that cost Team BTW the win back at Rebellion. He had to pay the price, and he did it with his career.

Styles: But speaking of careers, one career tonight could certainly propel to new highs, as next we have, for the third time, Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Kennedy for the King of The Ring honors.

JBL: Two times these men have tied, but now, it is all pending up high.

“Loaded†plays to a rockstar reception as Jeff Hardy makes his way out, high stepping on the stage. He salutes the fans on his way down to the ring, where he finally enters and climbing to all the corners taunts to them.

“Turn up the Trouble†plays as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out, acting arrogant and ignoring the fans as he makes his way out. Unlike Jeff, he acknowledges the ladders at ringside as he makes his way down the ramp. Bell is rang.

King of The Ring finals v3
Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Kennedy

Kennedy and Jeff Hardy stare at each other from different sides of the ring. They finally start moving and circling each other, however out of a sudden Jeff Hardy stops, as he starts clapping and chanting his name, trying to get the crowd to cheer his name. Soon the audience rally behind him, and a huge “Hardy†chant is heard throughout the entire arena. Kennedy doesn’t look to amuse, but he then walks toward the middle of the ring and offers Jeff Hardy the hand for him to shake. Hardy looks shocked, however when he goes to shake the hand, Kennedy cheap shots him with kicks him right in the middle section. Kennedy then grabs his opponent and starts planting his opponent with clubs right to the back. He grabs his opponent once again and he delivers for a second time a toe kick right to the middle section. Kennedy follows up planting his opponent with a flurry of straight right hands to the head of his opponent, trying to weaken down his opponent. Mr. Kennedy then sets his opponent down and connects him with a suplex. Mr. Kennedy seems to have found the opening he was looking for and goes to the outside of the ring. He walks to the lower part of the ramp, and he then grabs a ladder. Mr. Kennedy takes the ladder and he goes to enter the ring with them, and so he has them in front of his chest. However, from the inside of the ring Jeff Hardy has gotten back to his senses and dashes from the opposite side of the ring toward him, nailing him then with a dropkick that connects on the ladder, that then crashes against the chest of Mr. Kennedy as well, knocking him down on the outside floor. Jeff Hardy takes his time grabbing the top rope, he finally then springboards and goes to connect the mildly incorporated Mr. Kennedy with a pescado, however right on the nick of time Mr. Kennedy is able to get right out of the way, making Jeff Hardy crash and burn down to the outside of the floor. Mr. Kennedy takes his time as he collapses down to his knees then, however he finally then manages to reincorporate getting back to his vertical standing.

Mr. Kennedy walks then toward the ladder thrown down near to him. He picks him up and waits for Jeff Hardy to get back to his feet. Hardy is finally able to get back to his feet, and immediately Mr. Kennedy dashes toward him planting his skull with the ladder. Kennedy stares for a moment to the knocked out Jeff Hardy, then throws the ladder to the inside of the ring and he follows it. Kennedy sets the ladder in the middle of the ring and he starts climbing it, getting closer and closer to the crown pending up high. Kennedy reaches to just 3 feet away from winning the match, however Jeff Hardy is already back to his senses and he rushes to the inside of the ring, and manages to slow down Mr. Kennedy with clubs to the back. Hardy takes Kennedy away from the ladder and then floors him with a short arm clothesline. Jeff Hardy then grabs the legs of Mr. Kennedy and shows that he’s going for a catapult, looking back with the tail of his eye to the ladder set behind him in the middle of the ring. Jeff Hardy finally goes for it and tries to apply the catapult, however Kennedy is able to reverse it and the catapult only gives Ken Kennedy impulse, as he ends up with two feet set on the four step in the ladder. Kennedy tries to climb up fast taking full advantage of the surprise factor, however Hardy manages to grab him by the tights stopping his upwards movement. Hardy quickly sets Kennedy up grabbing the legs and turning his own back, and manages to effectively connect a powerbomb. Hardy takes his time staring at Kennedy floored and he then, grabbing the top rope to add more leverage and power to the maneuver, puts his boot right on the throat of Mr. Kennedy, choking him out. After a few grueling seconds for Ken, Hardy releases him. Mr. Kennedy goes away rolling to the outside of the ring. Hardy immediately goes for the ladder and resets it right under the crown. He secures it and starts making his way up closer and closer to the victory.

However, Mr. Kennedy is able to get back to his senses, and he returns to the inside of the ring holding a ladder he grabbed. Kennedy uses the ladder then to smash it against the ribs of the Rainbow Haired Warrior, knocking him down from almost the top of the ladder down hard to the canvas. Kennedy then grabs the ladder once again and runs full speed toward the getting back up Jeff Hardy, driving it once again to the head and knocking him down. Kennedy continues walking with the ladder on his arms and he sets it horizontal between the ropes, staying in between the top and the second rope. Kennedy then walks toward Jeff Hardy and weakens him putting the boots on him, stomping all over him. Kennedy then grabs him by the hair and pulls him back to his feet. Mr. Kennedy sets his opponent then, and he nails Jeff Hardy with a suplex that gets the awe of the crowd, as it drives the back of Jeff Hardy straight to the stick-ladder on the corner. Kennedy gets back to his feet and with a sadistic grin he stares at the knocked out and rolling in pain Jeff Hardy. Kennedy grabs the ladder and sets in on the corner once again, only this time vertical lying against the turnbuckle. Kennedy picks up Jeff Hardy and this time there is no need for weakening punches. Ken nails Jeff Hardy with a toe kick right to the middle section that makes Hardy bend in pain. Mr. Kennedy then sets his opponent up in a powerbomb position. He looks back to the ladder behind him and takes a few steps closer to it, maintaining Jeff Hardy in the same position. Mr. Kennedy finally reveals his intentions, as he goes for apparently a powerbomb, however on the same flow of the movement and when Jeff Hardy has reached the upper position before going down on the powerbomb, Mr. Kennedy turns the powerbomb into a flapjack, propelling Jeff Hardy head first to the ladder set on the corner. Kennedy seems satisfied as he stares at the practically immobile Jeff Hardy. Kennedy then grabs the other ladder inside the ring and sets it under the crown, secures it up and starts making his way up as well on the ladder.

Kennedy starts climbing up, however next to the ladder, Jeff Hardy starts making his way back to his feet, grabbing his head in pain. He pulls himself up using the ladder he was previously thrown against, and then rolls to the outside of the ring to the apron, where using the ropes he fully recovers his standing position. He notices Mr. Kennedy close to winning the match and so Jeff Hardy springboards and he nails a dropkick straight to the ladder that brings him down, Mr. Kennedy along with it, hard against the canvas. Hardy walks then toward Hardy and gets him back to his feet, then stares at the ladder next to him and quickly sets Kennedy, connecting him then with his front suplex facebuster, dropping Kennedy right into the ladder. The entire chest and gut of Mr. Kennedy, not to mention his jaw, clash against the metal of the ladder. Ken rolls in pain through the canvas ending with his back flat against the canvas. Jeff Hardy grabs the ladder and takes him with him toward the corner. He appears to be wanting to climb to the top rope, however he changes his mind and rolls to the outside of the ring. He searches and from under the ring he takes another ladder, which he inexplicably sets one end over the guard rail and the other above the apron. Hardy then returns to the inside of the ring as if nothing had happened. He climbs to the top rope finally and sets the ladder right in front of him. The crowd roars in excitement as to what is about to come. Jeff Hardy finally goes for it as he leaps above the ladder and goes for a leg drop right across the throat of his opponent, however all the wasted time in behalf of Jeff Hardy works against him as Ken Kennedy is able to roll out of the way making his opponent fail, crashing and burning hard to the canvas. Kennedy and Hardy remain knocked out on the canvas, rolling and, at least Mr. Kennedy, trying to get back to his feet. Kennedy crawls toward the ring ropes and pulls himself back to a standing position. He then groggies against the corner and collapses against the ladder close to the corner, bringing it down.

Kennedy then finally is able to get himself together, and he goes toward Jeff Hardy. He picks Jeff Hardy up and immediately sets him over his shoulders. He turns around getting in front of the ladder thrown down on the mat. He steps back taking impulse and he then storms full speed against it going to hit possible the Green Bay Plunge over the ladder, however Jeff Hardy is able to slide down of the hold of his opponent. He continues running toward the ropes, jumps to the top rope and comes down nailing Mr. Kennedy with Whisper on the Wind, and making Ken Kennedy collapse then over the ladder himself. Jeff Hardy takes his time and he finally is able to get back to his feet. He taunts to the crowd and he picks his opponent up with him. He then, grabbing him by the arm, walks close to the ring ropes. Hardy then Irish Whips his opponent toward the opposite set of ropes. Kennedy bounces back and Hardy back body drops him over the top rope to the outside, and Mr. Kennedy lands over the ladder set on the outside over the apron and guard rail. Hardy grabs a ladder inside the ring and sets it up. Crowd pops as they see Hardy is all alone to win the match. Hardy climbs the ladder and he is alone to grab the crown, however the also sees Mr. Kennedy on the outside of the ring over the ladder. Hardy seems to be having a hard time deciding what to do, however after a while it seems like he has decided on what to do. He climbs to the last step of the ladder and lifts both his arms taunting to the crowd, he then finally leaps and Jeff Hardy connects a Swanton Bomb to the outside of the ring and connecting Mr. Kennedy through the ladder set on the outside of the ring. Hardy and Kennedy remain immobile. The referee doesn’t know what to do, and so he rings the bell, ruling the outside of the ring.

Result: No Contest

Styles: OH MY GOD.

JBL: I can’t believe, I can’t believe this Joey. This two smell like smoke ‘cause they’ve been through fire, and for the third time straight time, we have no clear cut winner.

Styles: You’re right about that, however, we have to get some help for these two, neither of them is moving.

JBL: Swanton your opponent through a ladder isn’t going to do wonders for your back I’ll tell you that.

Styles: We’ll be right back.

(Commercial)

We are back and we see EMTs putting Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy on stretchers. None of them have gotten back to their senses. Kennedy is convulsing in a scary way.

We go backstage and we see Brock Lesnar just getting out of his locker room. He closes the door and starts walking through the corridor, his match about to start. However, out of a sudden, he goes right into Triple H. Crowd pops for the encounter. Both men get face to face.

HHH: Brock.

Lesnar: Hunter.

HHH: So, I was looking at the marquee of tonight’s show and especially for the main event, which is next by the way, and I noticed something funny that just, just had to be a mistake because I saw you, on that match, I saw you, in tonight’s main event.

Lesnar: And…you have some sort of a problem with that?

HHH: Nah, I was just thinking how easy these days you get into main event slots, I mean, just by losing to Goldberg and Bob Sapp you are considered top tier talent by management.

Crowd boos as Brock continues to stare at Triple H.

HHH: Anyways Brock, I see that you’re in a hurry, so I’ll leave you now, oh, I almost forgot, be careful out there, remember that Bob Sapp is on my team, we don’t want you running scared out of the ring so…

Crowd gives an “Ohhhâ€, as Brock steps towards Triple H.

HHH: Anyways, see you out there, “Big Thing!â€

Triple H pads Brock Lesnar on the shoulder and walks away, leaving Brock Lesnar infuriated.

Styles: EMTs just finished taking away Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy away to the closest medical facility, we promise to keep you updated during the week but to tell the truth, they didn’t look good at all.

JBL: But what about what we saw just seconds before, sparks flying already between the two teams, and the match is next.

Styles: Blood is sure to flow in this one, First Blood match, a match only fitting in the mythical Hammerstein Ballroom.

“The Game†breaks to a big amount of boos from the audience as Triple H makes his way out, with the BTW World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He makes his classic entrance and he enters in the ring waiting for his partners and opponents.

“Get Back†plays as Bob Sapp, being accompanied by his manager Paul Heyman, makes his way out. He taunts to the audience looking imposing on his way out. He enters the ring and stares at Triple H. He makes the title taunt.

Styles: Important to point out, that Triple H can’t fully trust this man, as on Starrcade, Bob Sapp might win the Number One Contender’s Match and become his new challenger.

JBL: But same for Randy Orton with Goldberg and Brock Lesnar.

“Big†breaks from the speakers as Big Show steps out after amazing pyro. He looks on the zone with a scary face as he makes his way down the ramp.

“Metalingus†plays to boos from the audience as the Rated R Superstar Edge steps out making his classic entrance. He taunts to the audience and enters the ring ignoring his partners. The referee gets ready for the entrance of the opponent team.

“Goldberg’s March†plays as Goldberg makes his way out from his locker room all the way to the ringside area. He looks focus and ready to go.

“This Fire Burns†plays to the PA system as CM Punk makes his way out taunting to the crowd getting the fans going. He gets down the ramp and salutes Goldberg.

“Here Comes the Pain†sounds as Brock Lesnar makes his way out, getting a big ovation from the crowd. Camera shows Triple H grinning inside the ring. He makes his way down and join his partners, where he then stares at Goldberg.

“Voices†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Randy Orton, the Number One Contender, makes his way out. He taunts to the crowd and salute the front row ones. He joins his partners, and then all enter the ring. The referee rings the bell.

First Blood Match
8man Tag Team Match
Triple H, Bob Sapp, Big Show and Edge vs Randy Orton, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk

CM Punk talks to his team and right off the bat he asks for the opportunity to kick off the match. All on his team seem anxious to go, however they give the chance to young CM Punk to start the match. Immediately on the other team, Edge tells everyone that he is going to start the match. Edge and CM Punk stare and circle each other, giving everyone in attendance a preview of what their Starrcade showdown will be like. However, the Rated R Superstar shows then his coward side, as he turns around returns to his corner, making the tag back to the recently snapped and dangerous giant, The Big Show. CM Punk starts jogging and jumping on one place, looking to get ready for his encounter against the giant. He takes a deep breath and he then advances toward his opponent, and he starts nailing him with kicks to the legs and calved of his bigger opponent. However, Big Show apparently feels no effect and then he grabs the head of his opponent, then counters nailing his rival with a big headbutt that makes him stagger away. CM Punk rolls over his head and goes right back toward his opponent, where he now starts unleashing a series of straight right hands, jumping a little to be able to nail The Big Show on the jaw. However once again the giant is able to counter producing more damage as with one hand he pushes CM Punk away making him stagger back again. CM Punk rolls over his head once again and he gets back to his feet. As soon as he returns to a standing position, he storms toward The Big Show, but instead of nailing the giant with a vertical offense, he nails him with a dropkick right to the head, looking to weaken the capillary veins in Big Show’s forehead. However, the kick fails to drop Big Show down to the canvas. CM Punk takes impulse and then dashes toward Big Show, that lashes out with a sidekick totally unexpected that knocks him down to the canvas. Big Show then remains immobile in the middle of the ring, breathing heavily, apparently snapping once again.

Styles: Oh God, here we go again.

JBL: CM Punk better get out of there fast.

Big Show walks toward a corner and he grabs a turnbuckle, and then just rips off the protector. He then goes toward CM Punk and picks him up back to his feet. He scoops him back to his feet, walks toward the corner, and then just drops his opponent head first into the uncovered steel. Big Show is not over, as he picks Punk back to his feet once again, grabs him by the back of the head and then just starts smashing the skull of the straightedge superstar against the steel of the turnbuckle. Show then asks for something to his partners. None other than Paul Heyman is the one reacting, and from under the ring, he finds and then tosses a garbage can right to the Big Show. Show catches it and starts waiting for his opponent to get back to his feet. CM Punk finally does so and he walks right into Big Show, that smashes the can right into the head of Punk, turning the lights out. Big Show then completely snaps and smashes the body all over the garbage can. Big Show then stares at CM Punk, takes a deep breath and then just leaves the ring, starting to get up the ramp and eventually Big Show finally leaves.

Styles: Where is he going?

JBL: You know what, it’s quite obvious that the giant has lost his mind, and tonight, CM Punk was the one paying for it. No more need to have him around.

Triple H steps into the match for his team and grins seeing CM Punk floored. The Game puts the boots on CM Punk, stomping all over the face of his opponent. He then grabs the garbage can Big Show left in there and smashes it against the skull of the straightedge superstar once again. The Game seems a little angry that Punk is not bleeding, however he cools down just in time to taunt to Randy Orton on his corner. The referee has to step in before any aggression unleashes. Triple H goes right after Punk again and he one knee on the canvas as leverage and then begins to viciously punch Punk. He then puts his forearm on the throat of the straightedge superstar choking him. The referee, even if he doesn’t have the rules on his side, steps in and takes Triple H away from Punk stopping the choke. Triple H shoves the referee away and he once again wastes time taunting to Randy Orton on the apron. He then goes to continue the match and offense over Punk, however Punk out of nowhere reacts with a drop toehold, then crawls toward his corner and makes the tag to Randy Orton. Orton rushes so that he can be on the same ring of Triple H, however The Game outfastens him crawling toward his corner and making the tag to Edge. Edge and Randy Orton stare at each other, however, out of a sudden, Edge just rolls out of the ring, apparently escaping from Randy Orton. Triple H and Bob Sapp look at each other puzzled at the apron not knowing what his partner is doing. Edge smiles at Orton and then motions as if he didn’t care about the match and starts walking up the ramp leaving. Orton shakes his head and gets quickly out of the ring. He starts running up the ramp in pursuit of Edge. Edge turns his head around and sees his opponent behind him, and he does a last attempt running away from the Legend Killer, but it doesn’t take long before Randy Orton reaches him. Randy turns him around and punches him, then starts dragging back to the ring. Once they are close to the ring, Edge sort of stays behind. Randy Orton turns around but Edge surprises him and hits an eye rake, then pushes him against the ring post. The referee checks but there’s no blood on the head of Randy Orton.

Edge picks Randy Orton back up and throws him to the inside of the ring. Edge then leaves him space and waits for him to get up one the opposite side of the ring, laid against the rig ropes. Orton gets up and Edge dashes toward him, flooring him with a Spinning DDT. The referee once again checks but there is no blood on the head of Randy Orton. Edge then once again waits for Orton to mildly incorporate. He finally does so and Edge dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, and when bouncing back he clashes against CM Punk on the apron, knocking him down. He bounces back and nails a straight kick to the skull of his opponent. Edge gets up with a grin on his face, and he then climbs to the top rope, where he waits for Orton to get back to his feet. Randy Orton pulls himself back to a standing position. Orton then turns around to the corner where Edge is, and the Rated R Superstar leaps through the air trying to connect him with a crossbody, but Randy Orton manages to counter attack the offensive move in mid-air by planting Edge with a dropkick. Edge fells to the canvas holding his ribs in pain thanks to the dropkick in mid-air. Randy doesn’t let Edge rest and goes to the canvas to lock in another headlock, but a desperate Edge quickly drags like a worm to the ring ropes, and immediately demands the referee to take Randy Orton out of him. Orton immediately lifts Edge back to his feet and after another European uppercut, he throws the Rated R Superstar toward the ropes and he waits for him to bounce back, however before he bounces back, CM Punk on the outside of the ring reacts and he lowers the top rope, causing the Rated R Superstar to fell to the outside of the ring. CM Punk then starts getting revenge on Edge and picks him back to a standing position and he plants him with straight right hands. Edge starts answering back, however Punk retakes control with a kick to the middle section, and clotheslines the Rated R Superstar over the guard rail. CM Punk follows him and eventually both men and Starrcade rivals lose in between the crowd brawling.

JBL: This is getting ridiculously now.

Styles: Big Show first left, and now, Edge and CM Punk leave up brawling.

JBL: A preview for Starrcade.

Triple H wants to enter, however Bob Sapp tells him that he continue in the match. On the other corner, Brock Lesnar and Goldberg immediately stare at each other, however before they go any further, Randy Orton controls Goldberg and tells Lesnar that he should enter. Sapp and Brock Lesnar stare at each other from different sides of the ring. They start moving circling, until they finally explode advancing toward each other and entire in a test of strength. They brawl for a while around the ring, however nobody gets the upperhand and they let the other go. They continue staring and walking around the ring, until both competitors once again advance toward each other and lock again in a test of strength. They brawl around the ring and they both go brawling toward the corner, where they then brawl on the ropes, but again none of them get the upperhand they release the brawl. They are about to go at it again but they then suddenly stop, and hear the crowd going crazy and roaring. They advance toward each other and start a punch fest. Sapp nails one, but it gets quickly answered by another straight right hand delivered by Brock Lesnar, Sapp answers back and then Brock Lesnar answers back. They continue trading blows, and now the crowd gets very into the exchange, largely booing when Bob Sapp nails a punch, and they cheer immensely when Brock Lesnar lands a straight right hand. They continue until Brock Lesnar manages to get the upperhand. He grabs him by the arm and throws him toward the ring ropes. Bop Sapp bounces back from the ring ropes and Lesnar locks him in and goes for a Belly-to-Belly Suplx, however Sapp manages to block and then sidesteps nailing Brock Lesnar with a Belly-to-Belly of his own. Bob separates himself for a bit, and he then taunts to the crowd and to Goldberg on the outside of the ring. Meanwhile, Brock Lesnar gets back to his feet. Sapp starts circling once again, however when he passes close to his corner, Goldberg taps himself into the match. Goldberg and Lesnar stare at each other, but then the referee forces Brock Lesnar to leave the ring.

Goldberg starts his intervention in the match as he dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, then bounces toward Sapp and tries to shoulder block him, however he crashes against a brick wall as Bob Sapp doesn’t even move. Goldberg seems shocked, but quickly gets planted by Bob Sapp that nails him with a clothesline. Sapp dashes to the ring ropes behind him and comes back nailing Bill Goldberg below with a splash. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg gets one shoulder and kicks out with such intensity that he manages to stagger Bob Sapp pretty far away. Goldberg gets back to his feet and he dashes toward his opponent along with Sapp, and Goldberg this time gets the upperhand connecting a straight right clothesline, that brings him down. Goldberg sees Bob Sapp getting back to his feet and Goldberg catches him with another clothesline that knocks his opponent again. Bob Sapp gets back for the third time, with Paul Heyman on the outside trying to cheer for his client, Sapp storms toward his opponent going to attack him in revenge, however Goldberg stops him grabbing him by the throat, and this time he manages to do the maneuver as he to the shock the crowd he Military Presses his opponent. He keeps the behemoth of Bob Sapp over his head walking across the ring, until he finally explodes almost breaking Bob Sapp in half connecting him with a Front Powerslam, Spinebuster like maneuver. Goldberg gets back to his feet taunting to the crowd, however he passes close to his corner and when he does, Brock Lesnar gets back and he slaps his opponent on the back, now he tags himself into the match. Brock enters and he stares at the floored Bob Sapp below of him.

Brock Lesnar starts taunting Bob, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Sapp finally gets back to his feet and walks right into Brock Lesnar, that immediately lifts him and gets him right over his shoulders, looking to the F-5, however before he is able to nail it, Bob Sapp manages to fight out of the hold driving his elbow to the jaw and head of his opponent. Sapp then returns to his feet on the canvas. Lesnar turns around and Bob Sapp weakens him with a punch to the head, and then nails him with an awe inspiring in such a big men Dropkick, that nails Brock Lesnar right on the chest. Paul Heyman on the outside of the ring starts yelling at Bob Sapp, indicating him to end the match. Bob Sapp agrees and he goes to grab Brock Lensar and lift him up, however Brock Lesnar manages to react first as he somehow rolls his opponent up: 1…2…, Bob Sapp kicks out. Both competitors take their time, as they remain knocked out on the canvas. Finally, both behemoths Brock Lesnar and Bob Sapp start recovering and getting back to their feet. They do so and the first to attack is Lesnar, that imprinting more intensity on the match throws Sapp to the corner and starts nailing him with powerful tackles to the middle section, however, and after a flurry of this maneuver, Bob Sapp counters and he gets out of the way, then throwing himself Brock Lesnar to the corner, and then The Beast Bob Sapp is the one tackling Brock Lesnar, driving his shoulder repeatedly to the middle section of his opponent. Brock staggers back from the corner as Bob separates from him. Bob gets him up and nails his opponent with Snake Eyes. Bob then throws himself to the ring ropes behind him, and bounces back trying to attack Brock, however Brock frog leaps over him, and when Bob Sapp turns around Brock nails him with a big clothesline that knocks The Beast down.

Brock Lesnar once again starts taunting, but before he can do anything, from the outside of the ring Goldberg slaps him in the back and tags himself back into the ring and the match. However, Brock Lesnar this time doesn’t take it, and as Goldberg is entering the ring, he nails him with a straight right hand that knocks him out down of the ring and to the outside. Goldberg gets quickly back to his feet and he pulls his opponent to the outside as a revenge. Goldberg and Brock Lesnar start trading blows on the outside of the ring, and then they brawl all over the place. Bob Sapp wastes no time and he gets to the outside of the ring and join the brawl. All men then brawl up the ramp and go backstage where they continue their brawl.

Styles: This is losing gear and direction way too fast.

JBL: But look who are left in the ring Joey, Triple H and Randy Orton.

Triple H and Randy Orton step toward each other. The Game gets the upperhand as he knocks his opponent down with a clothesline. Triple H wastes no time and he grabs Randy Orton up with him. He starts setting Randy Orton up with him as well for a rolling neckbreaker. However, this time when he is rolling him to connect the maneuver, Randy Orton out of nowhere counters the hold and drops Triple H down on the back of his neck hitting a Reverse DDT of his own. Orton staggers toward the ropes looking for leverage. He finally reaches it and recovers his balance, and when he does so, he starts taunting Triple H to get back to his feet, looking to hit him with the RKO. Triple H takes his time, but he finally gets back to his feet, still turning his back to Orton. Triple H finally turns around and walks right into Randy Orton, that goes to connect him with the RKO, however when Orton advances toward him, Triple H kicks him in the gut and plants him with a sudden DDT that spikes his opponent head first to the canvas. Triple H fights and struggles to get back to his feet. He finally overcomes the effort and gets back to his feet, then looks down and notices Randy Orton knocked out. Triple H grabs him by the legs and pulls him to the middle of the ring, where he then starts setting Randy Orton for the Figure Four Leg Lock, with excessive confidence. He goes to do the final spin on getting the submission maneuver locked in, however right on the nick of time Randy Orton uses his still free leg to kick Triple H away. The Game is sent toward the ring ropes, he bounces back and goes right toward Orton, that connects him with a Scoop Powerslam. Orton makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H is able to kick out. Randy Orton looks surprised at him kicking out. However, that doesn’t stop him from going back to work on his opponent. He starts lifting up the dead weight of his opponent. He manages to elevate Triple H up to a standing position, then hooks him up in the position to hit the RKO. He secures it and is one step from connecting the RKO now. Randy Orton screams to the crowd getting a big pop from the audience as he says “RKO!â€

With his opponent hook, he finally goes to nail the RKO, as he runs looking to connect it, however Triple H blocks it and pushes his opponent away. Randy Orton stops the momentum of the push, then turns around and dashes back toward Triple H, however The Game answers back and he lifts him up, connecting Randy Orton with his Double AA spinebuster. The Game feels his momentum going and he gets to the outside of the ring. He looks from under the ring and he grabs a sledgehammer, that is received by a lot of boos from the audience. The Game enters and he waits for Randy Orton to get back to his feet. Orton does so, turns around, and gets knocked right on the head with the sledgehammer. Referee checks on Orton and he finds a cut on the forehead. He rings the bell.

Result: Triple H makes Randy Orton bleed.

Styles: My God what a match.

JBL: An all out war, and gentlemen, you can expect this and more this Sunday, at Starrcade.

The match might be over however Triple H seems not to be, as he starts nailing straight right hands to the head of Randy Orton, making wider and wider the cut on the forehead of Orton. Eventually, the entire face is filled with blood, in the proverbial crimson mask.

Styles: Oh my God, is this necessary?

JBL: It’s sending a message.

Triple H rolls to the outside of the ring and he grabs his BTW World Heavyweight Champion, he then kneels next to Randy Orton, picks up his head and makes him stare at the belt.

Styles: The meaning of this is truly awful.

JBL: And this two men will meet six days from now, in a 30 minute Ironman match.

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for watching, see you on Sunday, at Starrcade.

Scene fades to an end with Triple H yelling at Randy Orton “YOU CAN’T DO IT!.â€

BTWStarrcadePoster.jpg

30 Minute Ironman Match

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

BTW Extreme Title Match

Samoan Brawl Match
Samoa Joe vs Umaga

If Teddy Hart loses he must retire

Edge vs CM Punk

Highlight Reel
Chris Jericho invites The Big Show

Moonlight Drive

BM: It is a VERY close call to make between the KOTR Final V3 and the 8 Man tag. The ladder match was breathtaking, and the way you're booking this Jeff/Kennedy rivalry is fantastic, it is getting both men over a lot. I'm expecting maybe joint-kings, which will culminate in some sort of I Quit match to see who is the true king. The 8 Man Tag was also brilliant, plenty of fedus overflowing. But I'm going to go with the ladder match, since they are the greatest match ever conceived :)

WM: N/A, all were written superbly

BP: I enjoyed the one that you put on between Guerrero/Hart. Teddy seems to be in for a huge push, and I can't see him losing to Chavo. Nice touch with the rest of the Guerrero's coming out, and getting Hart some major heat by mentioning Eddie. Viva La Raza.

WP: I didn't really enjoy the one between Jericho/Show. It was just repetetive and probably my least favourite part of the show, it didn't really pull me in as much as everything else

AF: You've told us WrestleBowl will be the most phenomenal PPV we've ever seen, but Starrcade should be on par the way you've built it up. Awesome show

Plug: Smackdown has been posted, review it if you get some time

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BM: The main event. There were alot of people and storyline involved and you made it flow smoothly and it didn't look messy or cluttered. The finish was also nice with Triple H getting the victory over Orton. Really puts doubt in Orton's mind about whether or not he can beat Triple H.

WM: None

BP: Teddy Hart/Chavo Promo. You have managed to take a negative (Teddy's massive ego) and turn it into a positive. You utilize him better than Teddy can utilize himself. I see some gold in his future.

WP: Show and Jericho just seemed to be put out there purely to set up the Highlight Reel at Starcade. I would have saved the announcement of who it was going to be for the show.

AC: Starrcade will be one for the ages. It seems like you never have any transitional/building payperviews. Every payperview seems epic and spectacular. I really like what you're doing with the King of the ring (although in real life by now Kennedy would have been injured and Hardy would be suspended). I can't wait for Starcade (wow, it's been like 10 years since I said that, lol).