Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

BM: Wow most of them were pretty good, the main event was great although I had a feeling they would lose the titles lol. It would have been better if when HHH went by Orton if Test had used some dirty moves before the big boot, could have gotten them ahted a little more. My favourite would have to have been Edge Vs Randy Orton, I really didnt know who was going to win because they are both great wrestlers and could have won that match. I am happy Randy won lol.

wm: Muhamed Hussan Vs Messaih was the worst for me, it was bad I just really don't like these two guys, they bore me...

BP: The ending promo was good because we didnt know what was going on so it was very interesting, hes fired lol didnt see that coming tbh. HHH and Christian Cages was good, in charcter and funny as lol. The opening one would have to be the best though, nothing like a HHH promo after winning the title. Great job with those...

WP: None, they were all pretty good and in character tbh, :y:

AF: Good show CMS, the matches and promo's were good, nice follow up show from your PPV and the feuds are going quite well. Ill try and keep reading :)

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

BTW Official News

European Tour, culminating with the UK edition of the BTW Live show, is reported as a complete sell out.

BTWLOGO.png

Rumors from BTW
Your informer about Born to Wrestle

Spike TV has listed in their guides a 3 Hour BTW Nitro show two weeks after Starrcade PPV. This would confirm our reports of BTW Show being morphed to BTW Nitro.

Chris Jericho has been pretty opened in his interviews at Europe hyping BTW Show. On the UK he said it would be a matter of time before he wear gold around his waist. On France he talked about Starrcade PPV and how it is likely that he will not have a match in the PPV and he is going to an autograph section in Ireland this afternoon.

Triple H and Christian are said to be done as a tag team, and plans as single wrestlers are being made for them.

Edge is to be considered a pretty high value within BTW booking, and plans for him far away into next year are already being made. It is being said that a big feud with a legend is on the plans.

Samoa Joe vs Chris Jericho is booked already for all the house shows in Europe.

DSW Show results 15/07/08

Cody Rhodes defeats Jacob Duncan

Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black defeat Alex Kozlov and Joe "Perfect" Hennig by DQ.

Necro Butcher defeats Shawn Spears.

Afa Jr. defeats Dan Rodman

Vladimir Kozlov defeats Davey Richards

Rene Dupree defeats Austin Aries, Adam Pearce and Maven

BTW House Show results 17/07/08

Muhammed Hassan defeats Messiah

Brock Lesnar defeats Mr. Kennedy

Umaga defeats Orlando Jordan

BTW Extreme Title Match
MVP defeats Jeff Hardy

The Undertaker defeats Mark Henry

Randy Orton defeats Edge

Triple H and Christian Cage defeat Colt Cabana and CM Punk

BTWLOGO.png
Preview

Last week, the BTW world stopped, as Crushing C, BTW's GM was apparently fired from his GM position. What will happen this week concerning this situation? How will it develop? Will somebody gives us an explanation, or at least, a substitute? Does this have something to do with Rikishi?

Triple H and Randy Orton are ready to go to war once again, at Starrcade, with the BTW World Heavyweight Championship on the line, right that Randy Orton won by defeating Edge one on one last week. This week however, Triple H and Randy Orton will be forced to come face to face themselves, as they meet in a the official face off. Is there really anything else to say between this two? Or with the lack of words, things will get even more violent between the two?

Speaking of Edge, his Number One Target in the Rated R Hit list was ruined by Randy Orton, that defeated him stopping him from challenging him for the belt. However, he promised that he is going for Target B on his list. Will we find out who he is this week?

King of the Ring finals at Uprising saw a no ending match between Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy leaving no King declared. Last week, both men remained at home healing their injuries from their vicious encounter, however this week, they will be in attendance for the show. Will this situation solve itself? Who will be declared the king?

But due to his late level in BTW, and the fact of being undefeated, one could argue that the king of BTW is Bob Sapp, still waiting to be defeated in one on one action. Brock Lesnar and Goldberg, unable to solve their differences, gave him another victory over them once again. However this week, Sapp will be in singles action, battling Brock Lesnar. Will Sapp make it 2 to 0 by defeating Lesnar once again? And will Goldberg play some role on it?

However, if you asked MVP who the king is, he would say himself, as he made it clear last week that he is the best champion in BTW. How will he show it this week?

Umaga has been unstoppable in BTW since defeating Samoa Joe one on one at Souled Out PPV. They battled once again trading interferences and assaults. This week however, Umaga will have an even tougher challenge, as he goes one on one in a battle of the monsters with The Big Show. Who will come out on top in this monsters bash?

Christian Cage won the BTW Continental Championship from RVD at Uprising PPV. After not being around last week, RVD is back for some revenge, as he has demanded his mandatory rematch. Will Christian Cage be able to retain his belt, or will RVD gain back his gold?

Teddie Guerrero continues being on a role. This week, he goes one on one with Orlando Jordan. Will the controversial wrestler stack another victory on his belt.

Muhammed Hassan has been playing with is own luck, and last week, he was showed exactly that when his army of followers was knocked out after lights went out and Mark Henry coughed blood. Hassan has entered a dangeroud world, this week, he battles CM Punk. Will Hassan be able to concentrate on his opponent?

Known Card:

Official Face-off
Triple H and Randy Orton in their official Starrcade face-off.

Teddie Guerrero vs Orlando Jordan

Umaga vs Big Show

BTW Continental Title Match
Christian Cage(c) vs Rob Van Dam

CM Punk vs Muhammed Hassan

Moonlight Drive

Known Card:

Official Face-off
Brawl for all?

Umaga vs Big Show

RR Preview is up in WWE: 2nd Coming

imported_DX89

Reaction score
The next show is looking to be a good one, can't wait for it. Here is my prediction...

Official Face-off
I'm predicting Edge will come out, and it will turn out to be a brawl betweem the three.

Umaga vs Big Show

xtremebadass

Official Face-off
It's going to be one big brawl, ending the show.

Umaga vs Big Show

Awesome show coming soon CMS.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Official Face-off
Like XBA, and the other guy said.. It's going to be a brawl. The Edge thing DX said would be cool. But I doubt it.. HHH, and RKO should continue the feud by their selves..

Umaga vs Big Show

I'd love to have some feeback from the BTB hall of famer, on my debut show on my BTB, and IWF in general :)

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Alltel Arena
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

“I’m in Charge†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Crushing C makes his way out in a suit.

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to BTW and we are starting this show with a man, with a man I thought got fired last week John?

JBL: We all thought he was fired, we saw him got fired in front of our cameras, I don’t know why he is here?

Crushing C finally enters the ring soaking in the boos from the crowd and even grinning a little. He has a microphone in hand and is ready to speak.

Crushing C: I take, by the way all of you people react, that I am the least person you were expecting to come down and open the show. Then again, why would you expect something like that, as all of you saw and the closing of last BTW Show me losing my job, me getting fired of the General Manager position.

Crowd cheers.

Crushing C: Oh, that makes you happy? You people get satisfied from watching another human being lose his job and lose the way he feeds his family? However, sorry to ruin on your parade, but I am not fired!

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: You see, after Monday night, I had a series of meetings with BTW owner, and after doing some things that I am not exactly proud of, nor I will remember fondly, but by the end of the week, I had recovered my GM spot, yeah, I lost some responsibilities and some charges I had to gave to some other “responsible peopleâ€.

CC grins and takes a breath.

Crushing C: However by now, all of you have to be wondering, why I was even fired on the first place? Well, it all, all the responsibility of me losing my job, ironically you might say, lays on one single man, and that man is no other, than Rikishi!

Crowd pops at Rikishi’s mention.

Crushing C: Because effectively, Rikishi threatened the integrity of our company and he put in jeopardy the safety of not only our talent backstage, but the integrity of each and every one of you by announcing his intentions of interfering and breaking in arenas as many times as he considered necessary or, as I think, as many times as he pleased, and with all the right in the world, BTW’s owner was worried about his company, and fired me questioning my ability of controlling the situation and most importantly, controlling Rikishi.

Crowd cheers and breaks with a Rikishi chant.

Crushing C: However, not for anything I reached this spot, and there is a reason I have been this successful in my career, and that is my ability to adapt to the situation. Rikishi, it doesn’t matter what you do, or as we just proved, it doesn’t matter what it costs me, I am not giving you back your BTW contract.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: However, and considered this not only me adapting to the current situation, but as a gift from me coming from the happiness of not losing my job. 3 weeks from now, BTW goes to PPV with no other than Starrcade! And Rikishi, I, Crushing C, I am giving you one…more…match!

Crowd roars in excitement.

Crushing C: As you may know, since you are not contracted BTW talent, I cannot officially sanctioned the match, but Rikishi, trust me when I tell you, the match will happen, but it will be as if had never occurred, because Rikishi, your friend Crushing C will give you just what you want, your friend Crushing C will not only give you one match, I will give you an Unsanctioned Match!

Crowd pops even louder.

Crushing C: Now, you might all be wondering why I would give Rikishi something like this? Why I would change my mind and give Rikishi a last match, an opportunity to say goodbye to the fans. You could say it’s because I am afraid of Rikishi, you could say because I want to show Matteo Quintavalle that I am in fact the correct man to run this company, but quite frankly, those are not the reasons why. The reason is Rikishi, be careful what you wish for, because you are not going to be in an Unsanctioned match with any man, no, you are being in an Unsanctioned match with a man that is simply phenomenal, with this man!

“I am†plays to a big amount of boos as AJ Styles makes his way out, ready to perform in his wrestling attire. He enters the ring and starts jogging, then shakes hands with Crushing C and continues jogging.

Styles: AJ has come down and he appears to be ready for action. That, is next.

(Commercial)

We are back and “Don’t waste my time†is still playing on the back, as Elijah Burke has now come down from the back and is jogging in front of AJ Styles. Crushing C is outside of the ring. Referee rings the bell.

AJ Styles vs Elijah Burke

As soon as the referee rings the bell, Elijah Burke shows he is out there to steal the match and pull out the shocker storming toward his opponent full speed, however AJ Styles leap frogs over his opponent. Elijah Burke continues running and goes toward the next set of ropes. He bounces back once again and storms back toward his opponent, however AJ Styles is able as well to leap frog over him avoiding any contact. Elijah Burke continues running and he goes back toward the ring ropes. He bounces back again toward AJ Styles, only to get connected finally by AJ with a corkscrew elbow smash right to the face of his opponent. AJ Styles taunts to the crowd getting a lot of boos. He sees where his opponent is. He goes toward him, turns around, then looks back again making sure where his opponent is and Elijah Burke gets nailed by a moonsault. AJ Styles makes the cover: 1…2…, Burke kicks out. AJ Styles looks a little shocked. He gets back to his feet and once again turns around, then measures his opponent and goes for a second moonsault, however right on the nick of time Elijah Burke is able to get out of the way making his opponent fail. Burke rolls away and then gets back to a standing position. He picks AJ Styles back to his feet, much to the dismay of Crushing C on the outside of the ring. Burke starts nailing his opponent back and forth with straight right and left punches. AJ Styles gets staggered toward the corner. Burke goes toward him and there he continues his assault, punching the hell out of his opponent. Burke takes impulse creating some distance and then storms right back toward AJ Styles, nailing him with a high knee strike, that nails Styles on the chest cavity. Burke then goes back to the punching spree, nailing AJ with big straight right hands. He then delivers a toe kick to the middle section that staggers AJ Styles way from the corner. AJ Styles walks toward his opponent and Elijah Burke picks him up in the air, then drops him spine first to the canvas with a body slam. Elijah then grabs him by the arm and drags him a little closer to the corner.

Elijah Burke measures him and then to weaken him further, just stomps him right on the chest. Elijah then grabs the ropes and after taking his time, he finally then jumps in the air using the ring ropes as leverage to launch himself to the air, then goes to drop a big elbow drop below to his opponent, however right on the nick of time AJ Styles gets back to his senses and he rolls out of the way making his opponent fail. Both men take their time to get back to a standing position, grabbing their heads and resenting other body parts result from their exchange. Styles recovers his standing position and Elijah Burke as well. Burke dashes toward him and goes to connect a clothesline, however, before he can connect it, Styles reacts first and then performs a Hurricanrana, throwing his opponent away. Burke gets back to his feet as then AJ Styles rolls back to his feet. Burke ducks once again toward him, however once again Styles reacts first dropping to the canvas and launching Burke far away on the canvas with a monkey flip. However, Elijah Burke shows his athleticism landing straight into a standing position, then he turns around and goes to dash toward his opponent, however as he does AJ Styles is already waiting for him with his back turned to him, and nails him with the Pelé. AJ Styles is once again in control and he taunts to the crowd once again. He then gets out of the ring and to the apron. Elijah Burke takes his time, but he finally gets back to his feet, AJ Styles immediately springboards and nails Elijah Burke with a crossbody plancha. AJ Styles taunts to the crowd standing in the middle of the ring and lifting both his arms, receiving a lot of boos from the audience. He announces the end of the match. He picks Elijah Burke and starts setting him up, then connects him with the Styles Clash. AJ makes a confident cover, as Crushing C grins on the outside of the ring: 1…2…3.

Result: AJ Styles defeats Elijah Burke

JBL: There you have it, Rikishi’s last opponent in his career, and he is damn sure impressive.

Styles: We just got the shocker of the Unsanctioned Match between Rikishi and AJ Styles, and Styles just got some momentum here tonight.

AJ Styles and Crushing C celebrate in the middle of the ring.

We go backstage and into MVP’s locker room, where he is in front of a mirror watching at himself, smiling and posing with the BTW Extreme Championship. He turns around and right behind him is Christian Cage, holding the BTW Continental Belt.

Christian: Oh look where the wind brought me, I am in no other place than in the locker room of the Highest Paid Athlete in BTW, Mr. 305 himself, and our BTW Extreme Champion, MVP. How you doing man?

MVP: How am I doing? I am the longest reigning champion of any form in BTW, I just showed to the world why I am the BTW Extreme Champion and beat the most extreme man in the world right now, Sabu, in his own game, and besides, I am wearing more bling than everybody combined in this locker room.

Christian: And besides, as you said last week, you, the are the best champion currently in BTW, right?

Christian Cage looks to MVO, then to his BTW Continental Belt and then back to MVP.

MVP: Oh, Oh! No come on man, you know what I meant man, I didn’t, I didn’t mean it that way, you know.

Christian: Montel, don’t worry, unlike you, I, I am a confident champion, because my peeps know deep inside who the best champion is. However Montel, I do know that you are a fine champion, and you are the future of the business, and quite frankly, well, let’s put it this way, if you scratch my back, then I can scratch yours.

MVP: You are talking about your title match tonight against Rob Van Dam?

Christian: You know MVP, you and I are going to get along just fine.

Christian Cage and MVP grin at each other as cameras go to commercial.

(Commercial)

“Loaded†plays to a rockstar ovation from the crowd as Jeff Hardy makes his way out high stepping.

Styles: We are back and I guess it’s time for us to hear about what will happen with one of the participants in the now infamous King of the Ring finals.

Hardy enters the ring and after taunting to the crowd he gets ready to speak.

Hardy: It’s been two weeks, my body is soared, I am extremely bruised, I am in a lot, a lot of pain, but damn sure that ain’t stopping from coming on out here and standing in the middle of the ring in front of each and every one of you.

Crowd pops.

Hardy: And for those who don’t know, I am in this amount of pain for what happened two weeks ago at Uprising PPV, not only the match, but the way it ended. In fact, let’s take a look at what happened.

However, Mr. Kennedy is able to retaliate and he lifts his opponent over his shoulders, then connects his opponent with a running Green Bay Plunge reinjuring the middle section of his opponent. Kennedy remains knocked out on the canvas, but starts crawling toward his opponent. He finally reaches Jeff Hardy and makes the cover: 1…2…, Hardy is somehow able to get one shoulder up. Kennedy looks even more shocked than what Hardy looked before. However, he then goes back to his offense. He picks his opponent up and lays him against the ring ropes. Kennedy takes impulse going to the other side of the ring. He finally storms toward him looking to clothesline him, which he does as he connects him and sends Jeff Hardy and himself to the outside of the ring. The referee looks worried, but he then relieves as after a few seconds Jeff hardy and Mr. Kennedy begin making their way back to his feet. The referee begins the count out: 1…2…, Hardy and Kennedy are already back to his feet, however they don’t get back to the ring, still they start brawling all the way up the ramp. Both opponents smash each other’s head toward the guard rail, continuing their way up. The referee continues the count: 4…5…6…7…, they reach the stage. Kennedy measures his opponent and goes for a clothesline to send his opponent down the stage toward the abyss, however Hardy ducks it making Kennedy fail, then as he turns around nails his opponent with the Reverse Mule Kick throwing his opponent down the stage. The crowd goes mute in awe, knowing the danger and the extreme bump Kennedy just took. Hardy looks down from the edge of the stage, and he then leaps out of it, connecting his opponent below. The referee in the middle of the ring ends the count out as both Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy lay unconscious after coming down from the stage

Hardy: Now, I battled for weeks making my way up to the King of the Ring finals, I finally had reached the crossroads of my career and was about reach my biggest achievement in my career, but the way that match ended, it left a sour taste on my mouth, and I am sure it left one in yours too. That’s why I am out here with no other motive than to challenge Mr. Kennedy for a rematch of the King of the Ring finals!

Crowd cheers.

Hardy: As I see it, there is still no King of the Ring determined, and I want a rematch, all this people want to see a rematch and I am sure you want a rematch, so why don’t you…

“Turn up the Trouble†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out. He looks focused and has a microphone in hand. He enters the ring.

Kennedy: Whoa, whoa, damn, I have to admit I am damn very surprised to see you fully standing over your two feet after the way I dropped you from the stage down to the floor. I thought you’d be dead by now.

Hardy: What are you talking about? Dude, last time I checked, it was me dropping you from the stage and it was me leaping from the stage and falling in top of you, knocking your lights out.

Kennedy: Well you were very lucky that you did that, because if you didn’t , I would have continue doing what I was doing until then in the match, and that was kicking your ass.

Hardy: Well how about you do it again eh Kennedy, you and me, in this very ring, right here, right now, for the still vacant King of the Ring crown. What do you say Kennedy Kennedy, we are on?

Kennedy: I would love nothing more but to kick your ass, and show you once again that I am better than you inside this ring, however, as much as I would like to face you, I am not medically clear to compete this week, so I am declining your offer for a match right here tonight.

Hardy: Well dude, I know for a fact that next week you will be medically cleared to compete, so if you have the balls to face me again, then you will accept my match.

Kennedy: You know Jeff, you are getting on my nerves kid, you know, if you want to face me so badly, then boy, you are on, you and me, next week, one on one, and the winner will become King of the Ring.

Crowd cheers.

Kennedy: But remember Jeff, that you never, never will be able to even come close to Missteeeeeer Keeeeeneeeeeedy….

Hardy: Never say never Ken, and in this point in my life, I will not, should not believe in never.

Kennedy: Keeeeneeeeeeeedy!

Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy come face to face with each other.

(Video for BTW Nitro airs. BTW Nitro…soon)

Styles: Well, it’s set and confirmed, next week, we will have Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Kennedy, and finally, we would get our King of the Ring winner.

JBL: Damn Jeff Hardy he almost cost Kennedy his career and today he tried to search a match. What’s wrong with this lunatic?

Styles: But lunatic is with this match, and all out war between two monsters, is next.

“Big†plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd as The Big Show makes his way out. He looks impressive and then enters the ring, he lifts his hand taunting to the crowd and then waits for his opponent.

“Virtual Voodoo†plays to boos from the crowd as Umaga makes his savage way out. He walks down to the ramp and then into the ring, rambling in samoan. The referee rings the bell.

Umaga vs Big Show

Umaga and Big Show stare at each other, from opposite sides of the ring. Big Show grins and taunts at his opponent. The Samoan Bulldozer answers back at the taunt and lifts both his arms, then screams and mumbles something in samoan. Both behemoths finally advance toward each other, and enter in a collar elbow tie up comparing strengths. They brawl for a while, however, nobody gets the upperhand, and they release each other. They circle each other for a while again, until they advance toward each other and enter in a second test of strength. They compare forces for a while, however for the second time nobody gets the advantage. They let go of each other and stare at one another, surprised at the strength of the other one. They advance toward each other for the third time, however this time before they engage in a collar elbow tie up, Umaga gets the upperhand as he delivers a kick to the middle section. Umaga follows up and as the giant mildly bends over, he starts nailing him with clubs to the back. Umaga then mixes it up with big straight measured right hands to the head of his opponent. He then connects his rival planting him with a knife like uppercut, however The Big Show doesn’t back down. Umaga answers back with a second uppercut, however Big Show still doesn’t back down. The Samoan Bulldozer doesn’t back down and doesn’t stop his attack, he delivers a second toe kick to the middle section of his opponent, then dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, and bounces back toward the giant, however before he is able to attack him, Big Show nails him with a big boot landing completely on the head of his opponent, however shockingly, the kick isn’t able to bring Umaga down to the canvas, but only stagger him away. Big Show looks surprised as well. He advances toward him and goes to attack him with a big straight right hand, however Umaga blocks the attack of his opponent. Big Show walks right back toward his opponent but eats a Savate Kick to the head of his opponent.

However, just as Umaga didn’t fell, neither does The Big Show, and both men remain on their vertical standing looking at each other. Hell finally breaks lose and they go toward one another landing big straight right hands on one another. Big Show gets the upperhand as he nails more and more punches to the head of his opponent. However, before he is able to do any more punishment, the Samoan Bulldozer answers back with a knife like uppercut to the giant. Umaga then dashes to the ropes and bounces back toward the giant, however the crowd awes next as Big Show just picks his opponent up in the air, Military Pressing him. Big Show walks across the ring with his super heavyweight lifted on the air. He finally and close to the corner drops gut first his opponent to the middle section. Big Show yells getting the crowd going, however he just gets boos from the audience. Big Show watches the corner and he walks toward it. He grabs the top rope and uses it as leverage, then backwards climbs to the second rope, where jumping a little over it tests its resilience. Big Show finally comes down from the corner and he nails his opponent below with the Vader Bomb. Umaga appears to have been squashed below. Big Show pulls him toward the middle of the ring and makes the cover: 1…, Umaga quickly kicks out. Big Show looks shocked, but quickly gets back to his feet and goes back to work. Show has a maniacal smile on his face as he picks Umaga up pulling him by the dreadlocks and weakens him with a headbutt right to the forehead of the samoan. He then turns him around and goes to lock him in the Cobra Clutch, however somehow before Big Show fully gets it in, Umaga counters turning around, and then in a demonstration of his own power, just lifts Big Show in the air, to over his shoulders and drops him connecting him with an awe inspiring Samoan Drop. Umaga makes the cover: 1…2…, Big Show is able to kick out.

Umaga gets back to his feet and back to work over his opponent, sitting The Big Show on the canvas and locking in a nerve hold, clutching his big hand over the carotids of his gigantic opponent. Big Show’s face expression reflects his pain, as Umaga wraps his fingers deeper and deeper, harder and harder into the flesh of his opponent. After a while, Big Show appears to be passing out, however, he gets an adrenaline rush and starts getting back to his senses. Big Show now ignores the pain and starts getting back to his feet, with Umaga still grabbing his carotids, but not for long as Big Show starts driving his elbow to the middle section of his opponent repeatedly, finally forcing Umaga to release the hold. Now free, Big Show nails Umaga with a big chop to the chest of Umaga, staggering Umaga spine first toward the corner. Umaga is laid against the corner, and so The Big Show walks toward him. He sends the crowd to shut up, and then connects him with a massive chop right to the chest. Big Show walks away creating some room. Umaga staggers back to the corner and walks right toward his opponent, getting connected by a side slam. Big Show makes the cover: 1…2…, Umaga kicks out. Big Show gets back to his feet and he announces the end of the match, lifting his right hand up in the air announcing the end of the match. He waits for the Samoan Bulldozer to get back to his feet. He finally does and Umaga walks toward his opponent. Big Show catches him right on the throat looking for the Chokeslam, however Umaga counters with a big headbutt right to the face of his opponent forcing the giant to release him and creating some distance again. Big Show storms toward Umaga however the Samoan Bulldozer nails him with a Modified Belly-to-Belly suplex. With Big Show laid on the canvas, Umaga walks toward the corner and climbs to the second rope. His opponent is far away but that isn’t relevant to Umaga. Umaga finally leaps from the corner, and he successfully nails his opponent with a Flying Headbutt right to the chest cavity of his opponent. Umaga gets back to his feet and starts taunting for the Samoan Spike.

He gets his opponent back to his feet and goes to nail The Big Show with the Spike, however before he is able to, The Showster grabs him by the throat and walks in the middle of the ring crushing his larynx, and setting Umaga in the Showstopper position, however, before he can Chokeslam him, Umaga counters once again grabbing Big Show by the back of the head and nailing The Big Show fully with the Samoan Spike. However, much to the shock of Umaga, Big Show isn’t knocked out. He is just brought down to his knees, holding his throat. Umaga snaps and he pushes the referee away as he approached him, then goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Umaga enters and the referee, knocked out on the canvas, rings the bell.

Result: Big Show defeats Umaga via DQ.

Styles: Oh my, Oh my! Hell is breaking lose.

Umaga enters the ring and he goes crazy, nailing Big Show back and forth with brutal chair shots. Big Show is finally knocked out, as Umaga continues to nail him with chair shots. Umaga sets the chair on top of Big Show and then big splashes over him. Umaga lifts both his hands taunting to the crowd, getting a lot of boos. Umaga then, via gestures, demands for a microphone. He is given one and gets ready to speak:

Umaga: Samoa Joe….guajafa funa Samoa! Samoa!

Umaga drops the microphone to the canvas and then leaves the ring, as the crowd heavily boos him.

JBL: I can’t believe this, I can’t believe this, the amount of destruction Umaga has managed to achieve here tonight. He destroyed a giant!

Styles: And one could assume he was sending a message to no other than Samoa Joe.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back from the break and seeing what’s next, this is the part where I just stop commentating.

JBL: Is unbelievable how biased you can be.

Orlando Jordan is already jogging inside the ring.

“I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Teddie Guerrero makes his way out. He is riding his low rider. He then gets out and walks down the ramp to the inside of the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Teddie immediately advances toward his opponent and goes for a clothesline, however Orlando Jordan manages to duck the attempt, and then he goes for a clothesline of his own, however Teddie Guerrero ducks as well, then he grabs the back of the head of his opponent and then just pulls him down, with a vicious backbreaker. Teddie Guerrero immediately dashes to the ring ropes behind him. He bounces back and nails Orlando Jordan below with a Senton Bomb. Teddie makes the cover: 1…2…, OJ is able to kick out. Teddie gets back to his feet and back to work. He lifts his opponent up with him and then weakens him with big straight right hands to the head of his opponent. He then throws him toward the ring ropes. As Orlando Jordan bounces back, Teddie Guerrero nails him with a Tilt-the-World backbreaker. Teddie taunts to the crowd shaking his shoulders, showing his latino flavor. He then picks his opponent back to his feet and watches him groggy on his standing position. He then picks him up over his shoulders and sets him up, then connecting him with Splash Mountain. Orlando is practically knocked out. Teddie walks toward the corner and he climbs to the top rope. He then goes for the Frog Splash, however as he is about to connect it, Orlando Jordan is able to roll out of the way making his opponent fail. However, in typical Guerrero fashion, when landing Teddie rolls over his head and on the canvas and ends on back on his vertical standing. OJ dashes toward him and gets kicked in the middle section. Teddie then sets him and connects him with a Vertical Suplex. He doesn’t let his opponent go and gets back to his feet, connecting him then with a second vertical suplex. Teddie doesn’t let his opponent go and then connects him with the third suplex, completing the trifecta and successfully connecting the Three Amigos. Teddie walks toward the corner and climbs to the top rope. He looks below at the knocked out Orlando Jordan. He then leaps out of the top rope, but when landing over his opponent, instead of connecting the Frog Splash, Teddie nails a surprising Corkscrew Senton, that gets the awe of the crowd. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Teddie Guerrero defeats Orlando Jordan.

Styles: What? Don’t look at me that way, I told you John I am not commenting on this guy.

JBL: You have to admit it Joey, this match was pure dominance, and I have never, never seen a Guerrero applying that maneuver.

Styles: That’s because he isn’t a Guerrero! Damn it!

Teddie Guerrero asks for a microphone, then gets ready to speak.

Teddie: Ladies and Gentleman, amigos from all the world, you just watched the future of BTW perform right in front of your eyes, you just watched the man that will take this company to a whole new level esse.

Crowd heavily boos.

Teddie: I am Guerrero, and Guerreros have and always had climbed to the top of each and every company we have been in, and by god, yo, Teddie Guerrero, I will do the exact same thing.

Crowd starts with a “You suck†chant.

Teddie: So I appreciate your support homies, and I will take with pride the Guerrero name back where it belongs.

Crowd heavily boos Teddie as he leaves the ring.

We go backstage and we see a close up to the face of Goldberg.

Goldberg: Last week Brock, last week, you stuck in my business. We were there for a regular tag team match, but you decided to take things way too personal. Well Brock, be warned, you started it, and now, I will take it to a whole new level of personal.

Crowd cheers.

Goldberg: Bob Sapp, do you think I am done with you? I am not done kicking both your and that manager of yours Paul Heyman’s ass. And believe it Sapp, next time I see you, I’ll take all of this to a whole new level.

Goldberg takes a breath.

Goldberg: Tonight, you two meet in the ring for another match. How cute. You better believe that I am going to appear and get some. Oh yeah, believe the hype, because Bob Sapp, Brock Lesnar you two, you two are NEXT!

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and well, later on tonight we have Brock Lesnar vs Bob Sapp, and we saw Goldberg already slating, he’s getting some here tonight.

JBL: Damn Goldberg, he’s already admitting he plans on ruining what seems to be a hell of a match up.

Styles: But switching gears, let’s move to what promises to be a hell of a match as well, and with gold on the line.

JBL: Gold on the line as well, and by god, this two will leave it all on the line.

“One of a Kind†breaks to a nice reception from the crowd as Rob Van Dam makes his way out. He points at himself as crowd chants his name and then comes down the ramp. He enters the ring and jogs waiting for his opponent.

“Just Close your Eyes†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Christian Cage makes his way out, proudly wearing the BTW Continental Championship around his waist. He enters the ring and lifts the belt up high, then gives it to the referee, that rings the bell.

RVD and Christian kick of the match jogging and practically just warming up for the match. Christian Cage is the first one to rush in, but RVD shows that in fact he rushed as he just takes him down with a single leg take down knocking him down in humiliating fashion. Cage gets back to his feet and once again runs toward Van Dam, that this time takes him down with single leg take over pulling the other leg. Christian Cage gets back to his feet apparently pissed at the fact of being humiliating and outwrestled by Rob Van Dam. Cage gets back to his feet and he storms toward his opponent, however Van Dam receives him with a side headlock. He maintains him locked in for a while, until he then does a headlock takedown and brings his opponent down to the canvas. He keeps it in there but for the first time in the match Christian Cage is able to answer back the attack of his opponent and he leg scissors Van Dam. RVD starts looking for a way out, and he finally finds it as he forces out of the hold, using pure strength to escape from the hold of his opponent. Van Dam then shows his speed and just rolls over his opponent in a jackknife cover: 1…2…, Van Dam is able to kick out. Christian and RVD get back to their feet almost simultaneously, and immediately go toward each other, however they collapse with each other in a double clothesline in the middle of the ring. They remain laid side by side knocked out, until they finally in what appears to be an adrenaline spree, both men get back to their standing position and they dash toward each other once again almost immediately, leaping before meeting the other and once again clashing in the middle of the ring as both go for a crossbody plancha. Both competitors remain know side by side knocked out grabbing their guts, in pain thanks to the clashing. Van Dam is the first one to start getting back to their feet, and using the ring ropes as leverage he finally recovers fully his standing position. He watches the ring ropes and his face almost that changes expression.

Van Dam runs toward the set of ring ropes in front of him. He bounces back from the ropes and goes toward his opponent, looking to connect the Rolling Thunder, however somehow Christian Cage is able to get out of the way. Rob Van Dam grimaces in pain on the canvas holding his lower back after having failed the maneuver. Cage then gets the chance and he’s the one running toward the ropes. He bounces back and goes to connect his opponent with an elbow drop, in which he takes a lot of altitude, however, RVD almost out of instinct gets out of the way and he makes his opponent fail. However, ironically, it is Christian Cage the one who starts making his way back to his feet. Cage is already up to his knees, when out of nowhere RVD nips up back to his feet. He turns around to attack Christian but Cage gets also back to his feet and he lands the just turned Van Dam with a dropkick right to the chest of his opponent. Cage gets back up and he goes for an elbow drop without any impulse, which in this occasion he connects. Cage makes the cover: 1…2…, Van Dam kicks out. Cage gets back to his feet and he delivers another elbow drop right to the heart of his opponent. Christian then remakes the cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out once again keeping chance of winning the belt. Christian gets back to his feet and he guides his opponent back to his feet, pulling him up by the ponytail. He sets his opponent up and he connects him with a snap suplex. Christian does yet one more cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out once again. Christian starts showing signs of frustration. He guides Van Dam back to his feet and sets him up again in the suplex position, however this time he walks toward the ropes and he drops his opponent, connecting him with a slingshot suplex. Christian makes another cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out yet again. Christian looks now a lot more frustrated. He gets back to his feet and just stomps his opponent right on the head, in curb stomp fashion.

He then walks toward the corner, where he climbs to the top rope, looking down at his knocked out opponent. He finally comes down from the top attempting to connect the Frog Splash, however right on the nick of time Van Dam is able to roll out of the way making his opponent fail. RVD gets right back to his feet and he gets back to his feet, then he runs toward the ropes and comes back connecting Christian Cage successfully with some Rolling Thunder. RVD makes the cover: 1…2…, Cage is able to kick out. Van Dam gets back to his feet and pulling his opponent up grabbing him by his hair, even if short, gets him up with him as well. Van Dam then sets him over his shoulders. He walks toward the middle of the ring and just Military Presses him for a few seconds, until he drops him to the canvas behind of him. Rob Van Dam then shows his athleticism by almost as soon as Cage’s back hits the canvas Van Dam moonsaults connecting his opponent completely. He hooks the leg making the cover: 1…2…, Christian is able to kick out. RVD gets a hair that is bothering him on his face and gets back to his feet. He goes to pull Christian up with him but Christian counters with a straight body shot. He returns to his feet and he goes to Irish Whip his opponent toward the corner, however Van Dam is able to counter and instead he is the one throwing his opponent toward the corner. Van Dam takes no impulse and he dashes toward Christian on the corner, and he lands him with the Monkey Flip sending him away across the ring. RVD climbs to the top rope in fashion of searching for the Five Star Frog Splash, however Christian is already getting back to his feet on the other side of the ring. Van Dam still flies through the air, and he lands Christian Cage with a kick right to the face, while still landing on his left boot. The crowd pops as Rob Van Dam makes the cover: 1…2…, Christian is able to kick out as well. Van Dam gets back to his feet and shades of frustration are starting to show on his face as well.

RVD gets back to his feet and he guides his opponent back to his feet, then grabs him by the arm and nails him with an unusual for him short arm clothesline. He keeps his opponent grabbed, then lifts him up in the air and body slams him down to the canvas. RVD walks toward the corner and he grabs the ropes for leverage, then pulls himself up in the air, connecting his opponent with his Open Legged Moonsault. He makes the cover hoping to end the match: 1…2…, Christian kicks out once again. RVD opens his eyes in shock. He gets back to his feet and grabs Christian Cage and gets him up with him. He grabs him by the back of the head and he then starts repeatedly kicking him right on the head shaking his brains. RVD then steps back and throws a toe kick to his opponent, however Christian is able to catch it blocking the kick, but Rob Van Dam shows his wide offensive arsenal and lands Christian Cage with his Windmill Kick right to the jaw of his opponent. Rob Van Dam feels it’s time already and he walks toward the corner, then pulls himself up to the top in classic fashion. He looks down and then around as the crowd roars. RVD finally leaps out of the top rope and shows his athleticism going for the Five Star Frog Splash and modifying his body direction in mid air, effectively connecting. RVD takes his time before capitalizing and before he manages to do it, MVP starts coming out from the crowd and to ringside. RVD finally makes the cover: 1…2…, MVP pulls him out from the outside of the ring breaking the pinfall. Both the referee and RVD get on their feet and they confront MVP on the outside of the ring. MVP gets distracted taunting to the audience cockily, and RVD grabs him by the head and starts pulling him to the inside of the ring, grabbing him by the hair. He gets him on the apron and is just about to throw him to the inside of the ring in revenge.

However, before RVD is able to get his revenge on Montel Vontavious Porter, from behind of him, Christian Cage reacts and he surprises him, rolling him up in a school boy pin: 1…2…3.

Result: Christian Cage defeats RVD to retain his belt.

MVP and Christian Cage hug in the middle of the ring celebrating their accomplishment. MVP then picks RVD up, sets him up and then nails him with the Playmaker. Cage quickly climbs to the top rope and then leaps down connecting the Frog Splash. MVP and Christian Cage stare at each other, they then point to something on the outside of the ring. Cage rolls to the outside and he grabs a steel chair, shades of earlier tonight. He tosses it to MVP and then gets one for himself. Cage rolls to the inside of the ring and both men holding their chairs up high wait for RVD to get back to his feet. However out of a sudden, just as MVP did, the crowd cheers as from in between them, a man runs down and then jumps over the guard rail. It is Sabu.

Styles: Sabu! Sabu! It’s Sabu.

Sabu threatens to enter the ring, as MVP and Christian Cage now wait for him with the chairs, directing their attentions to him. On the other side of the ring, RVD escapes from the danger rolling to the outside of the ring still pretty banged up. Sabu is just about to slide to the inside of the ring to get himself some, when out of a sudden Crushing C appears on the tron.

Crushing C: Hold it! Hold it! Hold it right there Sabu, stop right there and don’t you dare rolling to the inside of that ring.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: Now, as much as I don’t like neither RVD nor Sabu, Montel, Christian, I cannot allowed this sort of shenanigans happening on my show, because as you may know, BTW is still my show, and in fact, I am not allowing it.

Crowd gives a mild pop.

Crushing C: Now Montel, for some reason you saved Christian Cage from losing his belt here tonight, however Christian, you might lose your belt at Starrcade, because you will be defending that belt against no other than Rob Van Dam.

MVP grins as Christian looks a little shocked.

Crushing C: Now MVP, I wasn’t too sure of making this match after all the brutality we saw at Uprising, but since you said that you are the best, defending champion, you too will be defending your belt at Starrcade, against no other than the man standing right there on the outside of the ring, Sabu!

Crowd pops as MVP starts arguing with Crushing C about the decision.

Crushing C: Now, you two will be defending that belts as I said already, but it will be in a match never seen by BTW, in a match worthy, worthy of a Starrcade PPV! Because gentlemen, both belts will be on the line on the very same match!

Styles: What?

JBL: What the hell is he talking about?

Crushing C: Because at Starrcade, Christian and MVP will defend respectively their BTW Continental Championship and the BTW Extreme Championship against Rob Van Dam and Sabu in the first ever Texas Tornado First Pinfall to a finish Double Championship Tag Team Match! The first man to pin a champion wins that belt.

Crowd cheers as MVP and Christian look both worried and confused.

Crushing C: Thank you, that would be all gentleman!

RVD, now recovered, and Sabu, stare with a grin on their faces at MVP and Christian Cage on the inside that ring, that look very concerned.

Styles: Oh My God! What an announcement, the first ever Texas Tornado First Pinfall to a Finish Double Championship Tag Team match, geez, I can’t believe I was able to say that.

JBL: I can’t believe Crushing C came up with that!

Styles: Christian Cage and MVP will team up, and defend their belts at the same time against the extreme team of RVD and Sabu.

JBL: But Joey, you know it, RVD and Sabu hate each other, just a month ago they were beating the crap out of each other in a Last Man Standing match.

Styles: Will be right back.

(Commercial)

We are back and we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Welcome back to BTW and alongside me it is the Number One Contender for the BTW World Heavyweight Championship, the Legend Killer, Randy Orton!

Crowd gives a massive ovation.

Borash: Randy, last week you earned a title match against Triple H at Starrcade by defeating Edge, tonight, well, you have your face-off with Triple H before your title match, but I have to ask, is there really anything left to say between you two?

Orton: Well Jeremy you do bring a point and in fact I have been thinking about it all week long, and to be honest, I thought on what was next between Hunter and I since the very moment I was pinning Edge, that’s why I was out there in his tag team match and distracted him causing him to lose his BTW Tag Team belt, because I have come to the conclusion that if I want to defeat Hunter, I have to get into his mind.

Borash: And can that be actually done?

Orton: Well, there is a reason he’s called the Cerebral Assassin, nobody said it would be easy, but hey, there is a reason why they called me as well the Legend Killer, and besides, if anything knows Hunter, it’s me, we have been in that very ring fighting each other time after time, we were intimate for almost 3 years at Evolution. I know what needs to be done to defeat Triple H, I have seen it first hand, and most importantly, I know I can do that.

Crowd cheers.

Orton: As for tonight, well, you are right, there really isn’t much more to say between Triple H and I, that’s why I came here tonight with a little proposition to Triple H to you know, make things interesting, because well, I guarantee you that after tonight, things will get very, very interesting.

Borash: Can you tell us what that proposition is?

Orton stares at Jeremy Borash grinning, then he just changes his face expression.

Orton: No!

Randy walks away leaving Jeremy Borash behind.

JBL: Can you believe the audacity of this kid, he actually thinks he can play mind games with the Cerebral Assassin.

Styles: Well yes, I can believe it, and I can believe he will be taking the BTW World Title from Triple H at Starrcade, but next, well, is match that already created some controversy earlier tonight by the comments made by Goldberg, but it’s time for it to actually happen.

JBL: Damn sure not going to be Oklahoma pretty, but it will be smash mouth, monkey butt ugly, and damn sure exciting.

“Here Comes the Pain†plays to a massive ovation from the crowd as Brock Lesnar makes his way out. He plays to the crowd on his way to the ring. He enters and jogs waiting for his opponent.

“Get Back†plays to a lot of boos as Bob Sapp makes his way out, being accompanied by Paul Heyman. He looks impressive on his way out, and he then enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Brock Lesnar vs Bob Sapp

Bob Sapp and Brock Lesnar stare at each other from different sides of the ring. They start moving circling, until they finally explode advancing toward each other and entire in a test of strength. They brawl for a while around the ring, however nobody gets the upperhand and they let the other go. They continue staring and walking around the ring, until both competitors once again advance toward each other and lock again in a test of strength. They brawl around the ring and they both go brawling toward the corner, where they then brawl on the ropes, but again none of them get the upperhand they release the brawl. They are about to go at it again but they then suddenly stop, and hear the crowd going crazy and roaring. They advance toward each other and start a punch fest. Sapp nails one, but it gets quickly answered by another straight right hand delivered by Brock Lesnar, Sapp answers back and then Brock Lesnar answers back. They continue trading blows, and now the crowd gets very into the exchange, largely booing when Bob Sapp nails a punch, and they cheer immensely when Brock Lesnar lands a straight right hand. They continue until Brock Lesnar manages to get the upperhand. He grabs him by the arm and throws him toward the ring ropes. Bop Sapp bounces back from the ring ropes and Lesnar locks him in and goes for a Belly-to-Belly Suplx, however Sapp manages to block and then sidesteps nailing Brock Lesnar with a Belly-to-Belly of his own. He gets back up and taunts to the audience, getting a lot of boos from them. He smiles and then gets Lesnar back to his feet. He weakens him further nailing him with a straight right hand to the head of Lesnar. He grabs him by the arm and then Irish Whips him toward the set of ropes on the opposite side of the ring, Lesnar is about to bounce back, but from the outside Paul Heyman secures him grabbing him by the foot. Bob Sapp then storms toward him and nails him with a clothesline sending him over the top rope and to the outside.

Sapp then is taking aside by the referee to be verbally ground for his excessive physicality, and when he does so, on the outside of the ring, Paul Heyman takes advantage and he molls Brock Lesnar nailing him with clubs right to the back and chest. The referee stops talking to Bob Sapp and turns around, and Paul Heyman immediately gets away from the floored Lesnar. Sapp goes to the outside of the ring and he gets Brock back to his feet. He then Irish Whips him toward the closest set of ropes, to which Lesnar crashes against knees first. Sapp smiles and raises his hands taunting to the crowd. He then grabs him getting Lesnar again back to his feet and throws him back to the inside of the ring. Bob goes close to his manager and Heyman gives him some advices, then Sapp rolls back to the interior of the ring, where Bob Sapp then makes the cover: 1…2…, Lesnar kicks out. Sapp gets on his knees and starts viciously driving his punch time after time to the head of Brock, weakening him. He makes another cover: 1…2…, Brock kicks out again. Sapp yells in frustration and then gets back to his feet, and grabbing his opponent the behemoth brings him up as well, then Bob Sapp manages to lock Brock Lesnar in a Bearhug. Paul Heyman smiles in delight as Sapp squashes Lesnar, draining every opportunity for Brock Lesnar. The crowd starts getting behind Brock, starting a chant on his name and cheering him. Lesnar seems to be motivated by the fans as he starts almost immediately to shake his hands getting back to his senses. He then starts moving more while on the hold and with a flurry of straight right hands to the head of his opponent, forcing Bob Sapp to let him go. Brock gets standing back to the canvas and he immediately goes to the set of ropes in front him then bouncing back toward his opponent.

Lesnar bounces toward Sapp and tries to shoulder block him, however he crashes against a brick wall as Bob Sapp doesn’t even move. Brock seems shocked, but quickly gets planted by Bob Sapp that nails him with a clothesline. Sapp dashes to the ring ropes behind him and comes back nailing Brock Lesnar below with a splash. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Lesnar gets one shoulder up. Sapp seems shocked and he returns to his feet. He looks back to Paul Heyman that gives him a gesture indicating to follow up. He gets Brock Lesnar again up to a vertical position, then goes to Slam him, however when going for it Brock counters sliding down and out of the grab of his opponent, and when Sapp turns around, getting a big pop from the audience, Brock Lesnar slams him. Lesnar explodes back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd. He then puts the boots on the floored behemoth. He stops and points at Paul Heyman on the outside, nailing Sapp then with a big elbow drop right to the chest of Bob Sapp. Brock then gets Sapp back to his feet and starts badmouthing him. He proceeds his offense then locking him in a viciously applied side headlock. Lesnar applies all the strength he can to the headlock looking to drain any momentum Sapp could have, however and out of nowhere The Beast lifts Brock Lesnar up in the air and lets him feel nailing him with an Atomic Drop. He doesn’t let Lesnar go and in the same position gets him back up to his feet, then over his shoulder and plants him with an Electric Chair. Sapp makes a confident cover: 1…2…, they are close to the ropes and Brock Lesnar manages to put one boot over the top rope. Heyman runs toward where they are and removes the boot off the rope, then remains there to stop any further attempt of repeating that. Sapp makes the cover again: 1…2…, Brock kicks out.

Sapp stares at the knocked out Sapp and screams in pain. He then begins hitting a series of clubs to the chest and humanity of Brock Lesnar. He then gets Brock Lesnar back up in a Reverse Japanese Headlock. He tries to crush the larynx of Brock Lesnar, but when it seemed that Brock was going to collapse down, Brock reacts and he nails Bob Sapp with a suplex variation. Both competitors get quickly back to their feet, Sapp storms right toward Lesnar, however Brock manages to react first as he locks and secures Sapp, then nailing him with a Belly-to-Belly suplex. Lesnar taunts to the audience and he then walks toward the corner, where he climbs to the top rope. Sapp starts getting back to his feet then and the referee is pending to his condition. This distraction of the official is taken advantage off by Paul Heyman, that tries to attack the climbed Lesnar, however Brock manages to react first as he nails him with a club to the head knocking him down off the apron Heyman had just climbed on. Lesnar gets his attention back to his senses and then jumps out of the top rope, however he gets attacked in mid-air getting planted by a kick to the gut by Bob, Brock remains standing on his feet after the kick. He then locks him in and nails him with an awe inspiring Northern Lights Suplex. Sapp goes toward his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock Lesnar manages to kick out. Sapp this time manages to maintain his ease and go back to work. He returns grabbing Lesnar by the head and gets him back to a standing position. Sapp then gets Brock Lesnar up for a suplex and goes for it, however when applying it in mid-air Brock manages to reverse, sliding down of the grasp of his opponent and ending on his two feet on the canvas. Bob Sapp then turns around only to get planted by a Big Spinebuster. Brock Lesnar starts taunting to the crowd feeling the momentum going on his favor.

Brock Lesnar starts taunting Bob, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Sapp finally gets back to his feet and walks right into Brock Lesnar, that immediately lifts him and gets him right over his shoulders, looking to the F-5, however before he is able to nail it, Bob Sapp manages to fight out of the hold driving his elbow to the jaw and head of his opponent. Sapp then returns to his feet on the canvas. Lesnar turns around and Bob Sapp weakens him with a punch to the head, and then nails him with an awe inspiring in such a big men Dropkick, that nails Brock Lesnar right on the chest. Paul Heyman on the outside of the ring starts yelling at Bob Sapp, indicating him to end the match. Bob Sapp agrees and he goes to grab Brock Lensar and lift him up, however Brock Lesnar manages to react first as he somehow rolls his opponent up: 1…2…, Bob Sapp kicks out. Both competitors take their time, as they remain knocked out on the canvas. Finally, both behemoths Brock Lesnar and Bob Sapp start recovering and getting back to their feet. They do so and the first to attack is Lesnar, that imprinting more intensity on the match throws Sapp to the corner and starts nailing him with powerful tackles to the middle section, however, and after a flurry of this maneuver, Bob Sapp counters and he gets out of the way, then throwing himself Brock Lesnar to the corner, and then The Beast Bob Sapp is the one tackling Brock Lesnar, driving his shoulder repeatedly to the middle section of his opponent. Brock staggers back from the corner as Bob separates from him. Bob gets him up and nails his opponent with Snake Eyes. Bob then throws himself to the ring ropes behind him, and bounces back trying to attack Brock, however Brock frog leaps over him, and when Bob Sapp turns around Brock nails him with a big clothesline that knocks The Beast down.

Brock Lesnar announces the end, however out of a sudden, Goldberg’s face appears on the Tron.

Goldberg: You see this face, well Brock, take a long hard look at it, because this is the face of the man that is going to kick your ass!

Crowd cheers.

Goldberg: Earlier tonight, I said both of you were next, and well, moment is now, and I am going right out there, and get some!

Camera zooms out and Goldberg is in his locker room. Goldberg knocks the door of his room open and then starts walking to the ring area.

Meanwhile, Bob Sapp is behind Brock Lesnar going to surprise him, however before he is able to do something, Brock attacks him first and nails him with a big clothesline. The titantron is still showing Goldberg walking to ringside area. However, out of a sudden, he gets stopped by a lot of security. Slowly, Crushing C walks into the scene. Crowd is heavily booing.

Crushing C: Come on Bill, don’t do this to me, I have a lot of things to do to be worrying about bringing security to stop you. We have an amazing match going on, why would you want to stop it?

Goldberg: I want Brock Lesnar and Bob Sapp…

Crushing C: OK I’ll tell you what, if you go right back to your locker room, and these gentleman will make sure you do that, I’ll give you exactly what you want. In fact, consider it done. At Starrcade, it will be you, Goldberg, facing Brock Lesnar, facing Bob Sapp, in a Triple Threat match!

Goldberg walks away with a mad look on his face with security,

Inside the ring, Brock Lesnar is surprised and speechless. However, before he is able to continue with his match, from behind Bob Sapp reacts first, and clubs him right on the leg taking him down. Heyman cheers Bob as he climbs to the top rope. Sapp looks down and then leaps from the top rope, nailing the Sapp Splash. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Bob Sapp defeats Brock Lesnar

Styles: What has just happened in this match?

JBL: Don’t play stupid, you know what just happened, Bob Sapp won!

Styles: Yeah, I am the one playing stupid. Anyways, we just got another huge match for Starrcade, a Triple Threat Match between Bob Sapp, Goldberg and Brock Lesnar!

Sapp celebrates with Paul Heyman going up the ramp as he celebrates with the crowd, getting a ton of boos from the audience.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back from the break and…it seems it is main event time!

“This Fire Burns†plays to a good pop from the crowd as CM Punk makes his way out, really fired up and ready to go. He taunts to some fans saluting him and then enters the ring. He waits for his opponent.

“Arabian†plays to a lot of boos as Muhammed Hassan makes his way out, this time without Mark Henry or his Allah followers.

JBL: Hey wait a minute, where are his followers?

Styles: I guess they are afraid of what The Undertaker, or CM Punk could do to them.

Muhammed Hassan enters the ring and confronts Punk. The referee rings the bell.

Punk and Hassan stare at each other, before they finally go toward one another. They meet in the center of the ring and engage in a collar elbow tie up. CM Punk gets the upperhand as he locks his opponent in a side headlock. He floats on his same hold and over his opponent, changing it into a backwards one handed headlock, used only as a prelude to CM Punk locking his opponent in a hammerlock. It takes a while but finally Muhammed Hassan is able to counters, as he sidesteps and goes below the arm of his opponent, reversing and locking his opponent in a hammerlock of his own. Hassan stretches and stretches further and further the arm of his opponent. CM Punk starts fighting for a way out of the hold himself, and he utilizes the same reversal Muhammed Hassan used, as he goes under the arm of his opponent and locks his opponent back again in a hammerlock. He keeps the hold locked in for a while, but the then just lifts him up in the air, then drops him with a hammerlock slam. Hassan right away grabs his clavicle, but it is too early into the match for it to have any real big effect and he starts getting back to his feet almost immediately. Muhammed finally recovers his vertical standing, but the straightedge superstar is already waiting for him. Punk goes back to his offense, as he starts nailing kicks to the legs of his opponent. Punk connects and connects, until finally Hassan is backed down into a corner. Punk there nails him with a big toe kick to the middle section of his opponent. Punk lifts one arm taunting to the crowd and then steps back creating some room and taking impulse. He goes to the opposite corner and finally after a few seconds, he storms toward Muhammed Hassan. But before he is able to connect him with any form of attack on the corner, Hassan sticks his boot up high and driving it right on the jaw of his dashing his opponent stopping him and staggering him away. Hassan then is the one storming toward his opponent looking to create some attack of his own, however out of nowhere Punk receives him with a Lou Thesz Press.

CM Punk starts driving his fists right to the head of his opponent, punching out the brain cells of his opponent. The referee interferes and he takes the straightedge superstar away from Hassan. The referee verbally grounds CM Punk about his actions, and meanwhile on the other side of the ring Muhammed Hassan recovers and gets back to his feet. Punk gets away from the referee going back to the match. He walks toward Hassan and tries to grab him and attack him, however Hassan reacts first and grabbing Punk by the tights he sends him throat first toward the ropes, causing CM Punk to guillotine himself. The crowd heavily boos as Hassan goes now on his offense, as he picks his opponent back to his feet and he starts connecting his opponent with big straight right hands, eventually staggering him spine against the corner. There, Hassan repeatedly drives his boot to the middle section of his opponent kicking him. He then waits for CM Punk to stagger away from the corner. The straightedge superstar finally does so and he walks right into his opponent, that kicks him once again in the middle section and plants him with a suplex. Hassan makes the cover: 1…2…, Punk is able to kick out. Muhammed Hassan looks a little shocked, but he quickly goes back to attack his opponent. He gets back to his feet and he brings his opponent up with him, then maintains his middle section focus with a second toe kick middle section, then gets him up in the air once again going for a suplex, however this time he walks close to the ropes going for a slingshot suplex. However, before he is able to drop his opponent gut first on the top rope, CM Punk is able to counter sliding down of the hold, and ending in a standing position behind of his rival. Punk pushes Hassan towards the ring ropes, locks him up securing him and school boy pins him rolling over his own head: 1…2…, Muhammed Hassan is able to get one shoulder up.

CM Punk gets back to his feet as well with Muhammed Hassan, almost simultaneously. However, as soon as they come a little close to one another, CM Punk nails his opponent with a step up enziguiri right to the back of the head of his opponent. CM Punk taunts to the crowd and he immediately picks his opponent up. He locks him in and then, rotating, throws Muhammed Hassan to the outside of the ring. Muhammed Hassan grinds on the outside of the ring. CM Punk stares at him for a while, however he then dashes to the ring ropes behind of him. He bounces back and crosses the ring running, then he suicide dives through the ropes and nails Hassan on the outside completely. CM Punk taunts to the crowd as soon as he gets back to his feet, yelling “What’s my nameâ€, getting the crowd going. Punk wastes no time and he picks his opponent back to his feet, then throws him back to the inside of the ring. CM Punk doesn’t slide to the inside of the ring. Instead he gets on the apron and circles the ring walking on it. He stops on one place and starts taunting his opponent, waiting for Muhammed Hassan to get back to his feet. Hassan takes his time but he finally starts getting back to his feet. He recovers his standing position after a while, but still turning his back on his opponent. He turns around and immediately CM Punk springboards looking to nail Hassan in the middle of the ring, however Muhammed Hassan is able to react first, sticking out his knee in mid flight of his opponent, and letting the straightedge superstar land gut first into his knee, hurting himself. CM Punk bends like an accordion, going to the canvas and then bouncing back to a standing position. CM Punk hurls away grabbing his middle section, holding it with both his arms and resenting in pain, however he shows his intensity as he advances right toward Hassan and goes for his Spinning Yakuza Kick, however Muhammed Hassan is able to avoid it as he catches the boot of his opponent in mid air.

Hassan then takes down CM Punk to the canvas, and having his opponent on the canvas, Muhammed Hassan reaches out and manages to lock in CM Punk in the Camel Clutch. CM Punk screams in pain as he slowly tries to make his way to the ropes. Muhammed Hassan bends and bends more the spine of his opponent on the hold looking for the submission, however after excruciating seconds of pain, CM Punk is able to grab the bottom rope, forcing Muhammed Hassan to release the hold. Hassan gets back to his feet and apparently away from his opponent, however he then pulls Punk back to the middle of the ring, however before he is able to attack him, Punk kicks him away and toward the ropes. CM Punk gets back to his feet and after he shakes of the pain and recovers his balance, he dashes toward his opponent and nails him with a clothesline, sending Muhammed Hassan and himself to the outside of the ring. CM Punk and Muhammed Hassan trade blow after blow, slowly walking away from the ring in their brawl. The referee has no other choice but to continue his count: 3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10.

Result: Double Count-Out.

JBL: Oh come on, that’s no way to end a match like this!

CM Punk and Muhammed Hassan continue trading blows. Punk gets the upperhand with a knee to the middle section sending him away, however, right when Muhammed staggers away, out of nowhere he gets speared by a man that just appeared! The camera shows and reveals the man to be no other than Edge!

Styles: Edge? Why did Edge just attack CM Punk?

Edge grins as he stares at the knocked out CM Punk on the outside of the ring. He slowly walks ramp up to a lot of boos going away. Muhammed Hassan walks toward CM Punk and stands next to him laughing, when out of nowhere, lights go out preceded by a gong.

Styles: Oh MY! You know what that gong means!

Lights remain out for a while, when out of a sudden, a gong plays again and lights go back in, The Undertaker is standing right in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand.

JBL: How the hell does he do that!

Taker: Hassan, dead waits for no man!

Crowd pops.

Taker: Muhammed Hassan, many dragons have tried to destroyed my kingdom, but you, you have always kept yourself away, you have always had other lackeys do your job. Until now!

Crowd cheers again as Hassan seems completely terrified.

Taker: Hassan, you….me….Starrcade!

Hassan says no with his head, as Taker stares at him then rolls his eyes to the back of the head.

(Graphic for Triple H and Randy Orton’s face off is shown – NEXT)

(Commercial)

(Since this Tuesday, BTW goes to Europe. NO MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE)

Styles: We are back and like we just saw, tomorrow we will be traveling and visiting all our friends from Europe.

JBL: Screw those Europe fans, especially with what we have next.

“Voices†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Randy Orton makes his way out. He makes his classic taunts as he makes his way down. He enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

“The Game†plays to a big amount of boos from the audience as Triple H makes his classic entrance, looking confident and cool rocking dark glasses. He has the title wrapped around his waist. He makes his way into the ring and enters the ring,

There is a podium separating both Randy Orton and Triple H, and both superstars have microphones.

HHH: OK Randy, let your superior start this conversation and well, provide you with some guidance since you seem kinda lost in here boy. Now as you and all this people can see there is no moderator between you and me here tonight because quite frankly, after all the years you and I have spent together, I don’t think there is really much to be…moderated between us.

Orton: Well Hunter, in that we actually agree, because at this point of our careers, and with so much hanging on the balance, I don’t believe there is really much talking left between you and me.

Crowd cheers Randy.

Orton: Besides Hunter, let’s be honest, and you’ll have to be the first to admit, you tend to talk way too much.

Crowd cheers as Hunter grins.

HHH: I admit it. However Randy, there’s a difference between you and me. See, we both talk a big game, and we both talk a lot, however, unlike you, I can actually back it up. I say I am the best, and well, I am that Damn Good, I said I was going to beat you two weeks ago at Uprising, and that was exactly what I did. I said I was coming home the new BTW World Heavyweight Champion, and right here tonight, in the middle of this ring, the title is around my waist.

Orton: Now that’s all good but as always you try to overshadow my accomplishments. I said I was going to kill the legend of my own dad, and I did just that. I said I was going to win the BTW World Heavyweight Championship as well from Edge, and at CyberSlam I did that, I said I was going to defeat and retain my belt against each and all comers, and I did just that.

HHH: Well of course until I defeated you, yeah Randy, because deep down in your heart, you know that it will always be the stain in your career. You can go on and continue dismantling legends, winning matches and titles, defeating everybody, but I know, and you know it, that until you beat me, you are nothing.

Orton: That’s actually pretty funny Hunter, considering I have already beaten you!

HHH: Oh yeah, how could I forgot that small, unimportant match in which you got a luck strike and pinned me, but Randy, let me ask you, how many times have you beaten me with a World Title on the line? Uh, none? Yeah, thought so. That’s why Randy, you’ll always be a minor league player, you take pride on the small achievements. You don’t see me here in the middle of this ring talking of how I defeated Grangel, or how I defeated Billy Gunn.

Crowd gives minor pops for those names.

HHH: No, you see me priding over my victories over The Undertaker, over The Rock, over Stone Cold, and over every other big name to every be in this industry because as you know, I have defeated them all. And you know why I pride on that Randy? Because I feast on competition!

Orton: Oh give me a break!

Crowd interrupts Orton thanks to a massive amount of boos given to Triple H.

Orton: Give me a break Hunter, you do not pride on competition, in fact, you are afraid of competition. Every time you see someone becoming a danger to your top spot, you either bring him close, or destroy him, and more times than not, more times than not Triple H, you bring them close, because you don’t have the balls to destroy them.

Crowd pops.

Orton: Or what, do you actually wants us to believe anything else from your partnership with Christian Cage for example? Maybe Christian is too dumb to look through it, but I can. You saw Christian as a thread, you saw him as a dangerous opponent for your throne and what did you do, you joined him, you formed a tag team with him. And uhmm, where did that end, oh yeah, you are the BTW World Champion, and as for Christian, I can bet you aren’t even answering his phone calls anymore.

HHH: Christian, don’t listen to anything of this, you know you are my brother and you know that I have been very busy and that’s why I haven’t been answering your calls.

Orton: Or how about Evolution? Come on Triple H, we are all smarter than that! Triple H, actually worrying about the future. It was never about Batista or me, it was always about you, and about you creating stars that would make sure that in the future, you remained in the top spot.

HHH: And is that so wrong? Tell me Randy, is that wrong? Bottom line is Randy, I made you, I made who you are today, I gave you your big break, but Randy, just as I a create you, I can destroy you, and come Starrcade, that is exactly what I am going to do.

Crowd boos.

Orton: Hey, very nice, but Hunter, you once talked about mistakes, and what you just said, well, it was a mistake, and you make another mistake, and I will make each and everyone’s dream in here come true, listen to this chant, and RKO you!

The crowd erupts and a big, loud RKO chant starts.

Orton: But now, this has gone way too long for something we said there was nothing more to say. If you were watching the show earlier tonight, and I hope you were, I said I had a proposition for you.

HHH: Oh yeah, I must have missed that, maybe you said it while I was taking my nap resting from last night. I hooked up with Ric and let me tell you, that Naitch is still one crazy son of a gun.

The crowd breaks with a lot of “Woo†chants.

Orton: Well, I was thinking about our match at Starrcade and I thought, well, we have gone at it so many times before, why make it a normal pinfall to a finish match, why don’t…

HHH: Whoa, whoa, whoa, I know where you are going and come one Randy, I thought you had some self-dignity, how many times do you actually want to get beaten on the same night?

Orton: How about all the times you can in half an hour?

Crowd pops

Orton: Yeah Hunter, I am talking about you and me, one on one, in a 30 Minute Ironman Match for the BTW World Heavyweight Championship!

Crowd pops heavily in approval.

HHH: (laughing) Are you serious? Geez, I thought that at Evolution I had thought you some self respect. Oh Randy, kicking your ass for ten minutes, kicking it for half an hour, it makes no difference to me, you want to make your agony longer, you want to make your night and have a longer dead story your wife can tell your newly born babygirl, well, you’re on!

Crowd cheers.

Orton: Now Hunter, I just have one question, how do you expect to handle me for half an hour, when you can’t even handle this!

Out of a sudden, Randy leaps toward Triple H, ending on top of him and knocking the podium on the way. Orton and Triple H exchange blows, and brawl all over the canvas. They get back to their feet and continue their slug fest all over the ring. EMTs and referees rush their way from the back to end this brawl. They reach the ring and manage to separate the two gladiators. However, when it all seems controlled, HHH and Randy Orton escape from the hold and go at each other once again, trading blows after blows. The officials get control back again and separate them, however Hunter is able to land a toe kick to the middle section of his opponent, forcing Orton to bend over. Triple H turns around and releases himself landing a punch to the head of the referee that was holding him, only to then get planted out of nowhere, to a big pop from the audience, by an RKO of Randy Orton.

Scene fades to the back, with the crowd popping heavily to the RKO of Randy Orton, as Orton himself is taken away by the officials. Camera then zooms on the knocked Triple H on the canvas.

BTWStarrcadePoster.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
30 Minute Ironman Match
Triple H(c) vs Randy Orton

Unsanctioned Match
Rikishi vs AJ Styles

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Texas Tornado One Pinfall to a Finish Double Championship Tag Team Match (First man to pin a champion wins that belt)
BTW Extreme Title Match
MVP(c) and Christian Cage(c) vs Sabu and RVD

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Crushing C promo: Interesting having him come back. I guess you were just setting this up for Rikishi's match. It was a good solid promo. Kinda surprised you turned AJ back heel after his feud with Edge.

AJ vs Burke: Really just to put AJ over. It was an OK match, it all flowed well. There was nothing wrong with it, and it did what it was meant to.

MVP/Christian promo: Nice way to hint at an alliance between MVP and Cage. I guess you like putting Cage in these type of things lol.

Hardy/Kennedy promo: Both men were pretty well in character, and it highlights what happened at Uprising. I'm guessing this feud will drag out to Starcade.

Big Show vs Umaga: It was slow paced, but it still held the readers interest. Everything transitioned well, and the finish was pretty cool, putting both men over in a way. BTW the Samoan drop by Umaga on Show would be crazy to see.

Teddie vs OJ: Did all it needed to do, and that was to put Teddie over. Interesting way to finish the match, instead ofn using the Frog Splash. I guess Teddy Hart is coming out.

Teddie promo: I sense Teddie ditching the Guerrero gimmick very soon after this promo. He seemed to be almost slipping out of Eddie's character.

Goldberg promo: Nice little Goldberg promo, building up possibly a Triple Threat feud.

Christian vs RVD: I liked how you made RVD look strong at the start of the match, and you kept the match very even throughout. MVP's interfernce for the Christian win was expected.

Crushing C promo: Interesting match announcement. It is going to be hard to write this match imo. Tornado rules can't be easy to write.

Randy promo: Was decent, but nothing great. That's just Randy as a face imo.

Lesnar vs Sapp: This was really about the three way feud all along. Sapp win was pretty predictable, seen as how Brock never beat him. I didn't like the match that much just because I felt I knew the result.

Punk vs Hassan: The match flowed well, and it sped up and slowed down well, depending on who was on offense. Kinda crappy finish, but it starts some things. Edge's reasoning for his attack on Punk should be good.

Taker promo: Meh. Taker merely stating his intentions.

Orton/HHH promo: I didn't expect you to be able to drag such a long segemtn out of the two, but you did it, and you kept it entertaining. I liked how you had Randy bring up HHH's past, and the thing with Christian was cool. Nice promo all round to end the show. RKO for the finish makes Orton look good.

Beer

BM:

Hassan vs Punk-Good match and Edges run-in wll give us many possible feuds. Thedouble count out finish was a bit shit for a Main Event but overall a good match.

WM:

AJ vs Burke-No matches were bad but this is the one i would have to choose. Put AJ over and i can see you putting him over for the rest of the shows leading up to Starrcade dubbing him as Rikishi's slayer or something like that.

BP:

Triple HHH/Orton-Nice promo here. I liked how Rany kept on talking about the past and about Christian. It is good because he pointed out everything the WWE wanted to make him look like when Evoltion started. A man who would every resource in his power to be at the top and take in all threats who may challenge him in the future.

WP:

Taker/Hassan-Pretty boring and short but did it's part well. Did what it was meant to do, what more do you want.

Matches:

22/25=88%=A

Promos:

20/25=80%=A-

Length:

18/25=72%=B

Realism:

24/25=96%=A+

Cheap Plug:

Check out my BTB. Souled Out will be posted Today or Tommorow. Soz i did not review Uprising but i went on Holiday.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Best Match:
Overall most of the matches seemed like standard TV fair. But two good examples of superior matches were Umaga Vs. Show and Rob Van Dam Vs. Christian Cage. I would have to pick the latter though, as it was pretty well back and forth, although predictable.

Worst Match:
Eeeehhh, once again a close on for either Teddie Guerrero Vs. Orlando Jordan or AJ Styles Vs. Elijah Burke. Neither was really bad in any way, but i gotta pick something for this category, so i'll say Teddie Vs. Orlando because i'm still not getting what's going on with Teddie Guerrero.

Best Promo:
Anything with Crushing C in it tonight. He really handled alot of shit tonight and booked alot of matches, especially the opener however, now that was good story.

Worst Promo:
Goldberg promo. It said what needed to be said for him and his feud, but it seemed rushed overall.

Additional:
I think the flow with this one hit pretty well as an actual TV show, complete with Main Event trash talking to end the show, which makes you kinda forget about the crappy actual Main Event finish. Probably could of done more to put over Triple H Vs. Randy Orton throughout the show, but the ending promo was so driven that it makes up for it.

xtremebadass

BM: CM Punk vs. Hassan was for the most part the best match on the card. It is considered the main event since the promo closed the show, but even if the promo didn't, this would still be more than qualified to main event the show, this match was great.

WM: Teddie vs. OJ, not that long of a match, well written none the less, just thought it could have went longer. However, considering their status on the roster, they probably didn't deserve a good long match yet.

BP: Closer...enough said. Just how I thought it would be, it was epic. Triple H will win definitely.

WP: N/A

AC: Great solid show, the PPV looks amazing. Thanks for the reviews btw...lol...get it...btw...dude it never gets old.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW European House Show Results:

House Show on Ireland

BTW Extreme Champion MVP defeats Jeff Hardy

BTW Tag Team Championship Match
Test and Albert(c) retain against CM Punk and Colt Cabana

Brock Lesnar defeats Elijah Burke

Goldberg defeats Mark Henry

Edge defeats AJ Styles

Big Show and Christian Cage defeat RVD and Sabu

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H(c) defeats Randy Orton

House Show on France

Chris Jericho defeats Samoa Joe

Mr. Kennedy defeats CM Punk

Undertaker and Messiah defeat Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry

Brock Lesnar, Bob Sapp and Goldberg gave a huge brawl.

Rene Dupree defeats Orlando Jordan

Teddie Guerrero defeats Umaga via count out.

Big Show defeats RVD

BTW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Triple H(c) defeats Edge, Randy Orton and AJ Styles

House Show on Spain

Teddie Guerrero defeats Chris Jericho

RVD and Jeff Hardy defeat Christian Cage and Mr. Kennedy

BTW Extreme Match
MVP defeats Sabu

Edge defeats AJ Styles

Bob Sapp defeats Brock Lesnar

Randy Orton defeats Umaga

Triple H defeats Mark Henry

House Show on Scotland

Chris Jericho defeats Mr. Kennedy

Umaga defeats Samoa Joe

CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Sabu defeat Edge, Elijah Burke and Orlando Jordan

Undertaker defeats Muhammed Hassan

Brock Lesnar defeats Goldberg

Christian Cage(c) defeats RVD

BTW World Title Match
Triple H(c) defeats Randy Orton

House Show on Portugal

Samoa Joe defeats Jeff Hardy

Teddie Guerrero defeats Colt Cabana

Chris Jericho defeats Umaga

AJ Styles defeats Mark Henry

Edge and Christian Cage defeat CM Punk and RVD

Undertaker defeats Big Show

3 on 3 Match
Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton and Goldberg defeat Triple H, Bob Sapp and Muhammed Hassan

mkdbkeys3lzenojw56e.png

Thou are all invited to BTW's grand party at Britannia county. And with Starrcade PPV 3 weeks away, things are about to get hotter and hotter.

BTW.com is ashamed though to not be able to give any meaningful details on this blockbuster show, as Crushing C has not told anyone anything about BTW's UK debut, however, he has given out two blockbuster matches, that add to the already announced King of the Ring Finals rematch:

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

Edge and Big Show vs CM Punk and Colt Cabana​

King of the Ring Finals Rematch
Mr. Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy​

Be sure to check this amazing show as all the details unfold!

Beer

Nice preview. Can't wait toknow what the rest of the matches are. Anyhow, PREDICTIONS!

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg
Urmmmmm..... Not sure. Let's go with Goldberg. But itcould possibly be a draw with run in from Bob Sapp

Edge and Big Show vs CM Punk and Colt Cabana
Edge and Big Show to win this easy. But i think maybe you should give CM Punk and Colt Cabana some time to look impressive

Mr. Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy
Kennedy will win again. Don't know why i think this but i just have a feeling. Should be a classic.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

The Undertaker vs Muhammed Hassan has been added to the Starrcade PPV card.

This interview with Edge has been posted in BTW.com

Borash: So Edge, first and for all, I hope you had a nice flight coming from Spain to this, English territory.

Edge: Of course it wasn't a nice flight Jeremy, it was awful, awful, this flight attendace don't treat me with respect, and besides, I had to deal with that annoying english accent.

Borash: Ok then, well, last week, you attacked CM Punk, and the world wants to know, why did you do it?

Edge: You want to know? Want to know why I did it? Well I am sorry Jeremy, but I am not telling you, I am telling nobody yet, and especially, I am not telling this fans from England.

Edge starts talking with English accent

Edge: Seriously,this fans don't deserve to see me giving them explanations. So Jeremy, when we are back to America, look up for me and maybe I'll give you some explanations on CM Punk alright

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

I'm going to say no contest with Sapp killing both men.

Edge and Big Show vs CM Punk and Colt Cabana

I don't see Edge getting pinned by either Punk nor Cabana at this stage. Same goes for Big Show.

Mr. Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy

Via DQ. This feud is going on until Starrcade.

=======================================================================================================

Edge interview there was alright. I'm wondering what the motivation was for the attack on Punk myself.