Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : hard to pick one as Umaga/joe and Punk/cabana are two of my personal dream matches ! but I'd go with Punk vs Cabana for the clean finish, and maybe the start of a tag team partner feud.

WM : Henry and Hassan vs Kid and Maven. It was a squash even if it was effective to make this team dominant, I like it.

BP : I really liked Jericho/MVP, these two are great with the mic' and your Y2J was really in character in my opinion, I could see him in my mind. The opening promo was very well done too, the champions challenge is a very smart concept for a title match, even if I already predict Orton will retain, I don't know why.

WP : all your promos are great so I won't pic your worst, but the one I wasn't really into. and I'd pick Sapp/kennedy/Lesnar/Goldberg. But I could get into with more development.

AC : I haven't read your thread for a long time tbh, and now I really know why you are one of the best on this site. i'm impressed with your matches, your promos and your booking decisions...You got a reader now :) Really good show !

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Best Match:Main Event. Nice match, flowed very good with a nice set of moves. Good job on this match, deff the best of the show.

Worst Match: The Squash match. These are there to help people over, so good job on that but it was just a short match.

Best Promo: The Edge promo was my favorite. In character perfectly. Nice job on this promo, i liked it a lot.

Worst Promo: N/A all promos were very good. Nice job on the promos this show.

Additional Comments: Another good job CMS. Souled Out is looking very great. I can't wait for it cause you usually put on some good PPVs. Overall this show was good and i liked all promos and matches, except for the squash match but w/e. Good job once again 8.5/10

-TJ-

BM - M/e or CC vs. Punk both were good

WM - Squash tag.......... I understand what your doing, but still...... squashes aren't good.

BP - Well... let me see..... Edge's was in character

WP - Well all were good..

AC - Great show............ Pretty solid on all parts be sure to check out HHW and the returning RPW next wednesday

Rate - 8.5/10

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Crushing C promo: Good announcement, and a nice heelish promo to start off. Like the way that you really played Randy up as a huge face in this promo.

Hassan and Henry vs Kamikaze Kid and Maven: Just your average squash, that achieves its purpose. Not much to really comment on.

Colt Cabana promo: I thought this was a great promo, as Cabana really seemed in character, and played the role of a face very well. He also summed up how important the title is though, and that really made it a great promo.

Samoa Joe vs Umaga: A nice back and fourth match. No man gained any real momentum throughout the match, and it was relatively even. Would have lied to see Joe and Umaga use their moves a bit more, but it was still a good match.

Christian Cage vs Albert: I am really surprised Albert beat Christian here. I guess you are building up him and Test though. Usually wouldn’t see someone get in the ring, yet not cause a DQ finish as HHH did earlier in the match. Nice finish to the match, and the aftermath afterwards was interesting, although it didn’t result in anything.

Highlight Reel: Very in character, and I thought it was great without. The exchanges between Jericho and MVP were great, and next week’s VIP Lounge is something to look forward to.

RVD’s assault: Nice way to continue the feud with Sabu.

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana: A very good match, the action was very in character, and to end a match between two friends with a roll up like pin is a good way to do it. A quality match, which was a great length.

Edge promo: A really good promo, with Edge going back to his cry baby ways. This feud between Edge and Orton is being built up great, and when they finally do meet one on one, it should be a phenomenal match.

Jeff Hardy vs Elijah Burke: Wasn’t as good as the other matches, and seemed a bit short and rushed. I couldn’t get into it throughout the match. I’m still happy to see Jeff in the main event at Souled Out though.

Bob Sapp promo: Sets up an interesting tag team feud. A good promo, and I never thought I would see Lesnar and Goldberg team up lol. A nice ending to the promo.

Teddie Guerrero: I don’t really want to see an Eddie rip off, sorry.

AJ Styles vs Randy Orton: A pretty good main event, and you used the talent of both men well I think. The right result, as Randy should have some momentum going into Souled Out. Not my favourite match on the card but still a good one. I feel the ending was pretty good, but I would only use a move like that on special occasions from Randy.

BM: Punk vs Cabana was my favourite.

WM: Hardy vs Burke. Could have been better.

BP: The Highlight Reel. Some really good exchanges between Jericho and MVP.

WP: I don’t like this whole Teddie Guerrero thing.

AC: Big announcement at the start of the show, and a nice way to start some hype up for Souled Out. I can already see five of the matches that you will have, so I think you are building it well.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

BTW Official News

Born to Wrestle Federation is happy to announce that Afa Jr. has signed a BTW Developmental deal. He will be reporting to DSW tomorrow.

BTWLOGO.png

Rumors from BTW
Your informer about Born to Wrestle

As we confirmed last week, BTW has no intention on giving a Edge/Randy Orton blow up match. Sources say that they want to keep the feud open for future matches. So in other words, even if booking decisions are to change, don't expect a big one on one match between Edge and Randy Orton to end their feud anytime soon.

With the rumors of Edge not getting a one on one match with Randy Orton after Souled Out, and with WrestleBowl, BTW's biggest PPV relatively close, people backstage are expecting Triple H to get the main event spot he was promised.

Expect CM Punk and Colt Cabana to break up as a regular tag team. Punk will get a big push and Colt is supposed to have some comedy angle push.

We still have no clue who came up with the Teddie Guerrero character, but it's goal is too give BTW a more edgy angle and storyline. His character is obviously a ripoff of the late Eddie Guerrero and is impersonated by Teddy Hart.

DSW Show results 22/04/08

Cody Rhodes defeats Joe "Perfect" Hennig

Vladimir Kozlov defeats Yoshitsune

Jacob Duncan defeats Alex Kozlov

Match without Dishonor
Adam Pearce defeats Austin Aries

Rene Dupree defeats Dan Rodman

Tyler Black, Necro Butcher and Jimmy Jacobs defeat Maven, Matt Bentley and Davey Richards

BTW House Show 25/04/08

Big Show defeats Jeff Hardy

Triple H and Christian Cage defeat Albert and Test

CM Punk defeats Colt Cabana

Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar defeat Mr. Kennedy and MVP

Mark Henry defeats Maven

BTW World Championship Match
Randy Orton defeats Edge and AJ Styles pinning Styles

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really don't know what I've done after making a match by match review, fuck it. Expect some negativity because I have school tomorrow ...

Crushing C Segment - It was a good segment setting up the show and Souled out. Made me look forward to what was happening next. Crushing C sounded very robotic with "That will be all"

Opening tag match - It was a squash, but I thought you could've used more heel like tactics for Mark Henry and Hassan.

Cabana interview - Good, short promo seeing Colt Cabana's serious side. "Showing the world my charisma", that was the best part of the interview

Joe vs Umaga - It was a pretty good match between WWE's Samoan and TNA's Samoan. It got Joe over as a monster heel, and Umaga didn't have to get pinned.

Cage vs Albert - Another solid match, and what happened after showed that T&A are for real, the feud looks pretty good.

Highlight Reel - The interaction between MVP and Y2J was great, setting up what should be a great match.

RVD - It was a good way to uneven the sides for his match, with Sabu acting as the uber heel.

Punk vs Cabana - It told a good story, a very good match. Nice to see Punk go over and getting a big title shot. Nice back and forth action between the two, getting over the fact that they know each other so well. My MOTN.

Edge Interview - Good short interview with Edge showing people he does what he wants.

Hardy vs Burke - Nice to see both guys in action, but it was below what I expected. I know that you can't make every match great because of what you said in the Bookers Chat Room, so it's understandable.

Sapp - I feel bad for Kennedy being the smallest in the feud. I'd like to see a Sapp vs Lesnar MMA style match for this

T. Guerrero - It said that it was supposed to be edgy, but it's just very odd. If you want to have an imitation Eddie, I'd go with Rocky Romero, he has the dance and moveset to be the new Latino Heat.

Orton vs Styles - A great match, more than what I expected when I saw the match listed. Finish came out of nowhere, looking Randy look beastly.

Final Thoughts - Another solid show even with the handicap you mentioned with school. All the feuds look pretty good, I'm liking Crushing C's announced match.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png
Preview

Randy Orton scored a huge victory last week over AJ Styles, however his near future isn't something to look forward, as his title will be on the line against four men. However, also this week he will hae a difficult contest, as he will team up with future challenger Jeff Hardy to face another of his challenger, Edge, and AJ Styles. Will AJ Styles get any revenge? Or will Edge manage to get some advantage over the champion? And will Randy be able to trust his partner Jeff Hardy?

Jeff Hardy, Edge and CM Punk all are qualified for the Champions Challenge title match, but this week we will se the last man being added to this contest, as the former BTW Continental Champions battle for the last spot.

CM Punk last week managed to defeat his longtime friend Colt Cabana, however, Sabu wasn't in the match. This week, Crushing C has ruled that CM Punk must battle Sabu, and the winner of the match will be the former BTW Tag Team champion to participate in the Champions Challenge. Who will get the advantage?

Sabu was out of the match thanks to an attack of RVD. Will RVD is on the way of searching to get Sabu on the sideline again?

Chris Jericho and MVP had a heavy exchange in the Highlight Reel, with MVP being called overpaid, but he promised to show what class is all about when he invites Jericho to the VIP Lounge. What will these double host segment have behind? And who will finally get the advantage over the each other in the way of the Extreme title route?

Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan have been on a roll lately, taking The Undertaker out burying him alive, and desmantling both Maven and Kamikaze Kid. Will this week their opponent be able to stop their momentum?

Albert managed to get a win over Christian Cage last week, putting themselves on a route of another title match. Will Albert be able to win again when he battles the other half of the Tag team champions, Triple H?

Teddie Guerrero is soon to make his controversial and expected debut. Will we find out anything more about this superstar.

Umaga and Samoa Joe had a heated contest ending in DQ, will these week we will see any battles between the two prouds Samoan?

Known Card

Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy vs Edge and AJ Styles

Qualifying Match for the Champions Challenge
Big Show vs Test

Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan in action

CM Punk vs Sabu

Triple H vs Albert

Qwake

Big Show vs Test

CM Punk vs Sabu

Triple H vs Albert

Nice preview, and great last show. I didnt have enough time to review but I will this week. also check out TNE if you like...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Main Event definitely, a big match for Randy Orton in my view. I also liked the Punk/Caban match but I wonder if Sabu get his revenge out of RVD.

Worst Match: Henry/Hassan vs. Maven/Kamikazee Kid, obviously a squash match.

Best Promo: There are some good promos in the show. One is the Highlight Reel and another one is the Kennedy/Sapp one. Finally, we're going to see a blockbuster team between Goldberg and Lesnar.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: Nice show and what a great idea for your Souled Out Main Event. I wonder who will be the last one to enter the match. I believed Test is a former Continental Champ and so does Big Show. I can't wait for your next show.

EDIT: Oh! I just read your preview and Test and Big Show will face off, lol... and btw, check out HEW, my new show is up! :D

Evil Austin

Big Show vs Test

CM Punk vs Sabu

Triple H vs Albert

xtremebadass

BM: Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles, loved this whole entire match, back and fourth, plus both superstars are my fav's

WM: N/A

BP: Edge's was the real standout, really like him messing with Orton

WP: N/A

AC: Fantastic show, sorry I was so late about it, but it's shaping up nicely, Souled out looks awesome, love the poster.

Big Show vs Test

CM Punk vs Sabu

Triple H vs Albert

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Big Show vs Test

CM Punk vs Sabu

Triple H vs Albert(with some cheatery)

Can't wait for the debut of Teddie Guererro and how the Champions Challenge will play out.

*PLUG*As always check out Chaos Theory Wrestling. The premiere episode of Chaos TV is coming soon.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
St. Pete Times Forum
Tampa, Florida
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to BTW as we come live from Tampa, Florida with a big show for you tonight.

JBL: John Bradshaw Layfield here to make the announcing booth a little more bearable and Joey, we ran closer and closer to Souled Out.

Styles: And what a way to start than with the VIP Lounge.

“I’m Coming” plays to a lot of boos as MVP, in an elegant suit makes his way out. He looks extremely confident with the BTW Extreme Title around his waist and he then enters the ring.

MVP: MVP in the house, and you know what that means, big things popping, little things stopping, and as you can see inside the ring all set and done, we are in the VIP Lounge, a host segment worthy of yours truly, the highest paid athlete in BTW, and your BTW Extreme Champion.

Crowd boos.

MVP: But let’s stop talking about me, I mean, everybody knows who Montel Vontavious Porter is, and let’s bring out right now my Number One Contender and my opponent at Souled Out, he is Y2J, Chris Jericho!

“Break Down the Walls” plays to a big pop from the audience as Chris Jericho makes his way out. He taunts to the audience and he then enters the ring, passing security and the ring of the VIP Lounge.

MVP: Chris Jericho, let me tell you that is my pleasure to have you here and to show you how a host show has to be taken. But I have to ask, what do you think? Wait a second, wait a second, now that you are out here, I realized I started the VIP Lounge the wrong way you know, so let me start all over. Welcome to BTW is MVP!

Crowd boos MVP as Chris Jericho grins.

Y2J: Well done, I am impressed, and actually, this place looks very good, I have to hand it to you, however, it is not quite the Highlight Reel. You see, there is no Jeritron 6000, there is no fancy carpet, and most importantly, this VIP Lounge is ran by a giant assclown!

Crowd pops.

MVP: Oh so you have haha, you have jokes. But you know, I have something more important than that, my BTW Extreme Championship, and this not changing anytime soon.

Y2J: You see, that is where you are wrong, I don’t know if you have realized that your reign is numbered, because at Souled Out, one way or another, I am becoming the new champion, the BTW Extreme Championship is coming home with Y…2…J.

MVP: Wait a minute, wait a minute, do you actually think you have a chance of winning?

Y2J: Do I think I am going to win? No, I think the War in Iraq has run its course, I think that “Enemy” by Fozzy is a hell of a song, but I don’t think I am winning the BTW Extreme Title, I am sure I am winning the BTW Extreme Title!

Crowd boos.

MVP: Jericho, here’s the lowdown, you have no chance. See, you have done very impressive things in your career, but let’s face it, I am better than you!

The crowd boos as Chris Jericho grins a little, and out of a sudden Chris Jericho nails a punch right to the face of MVP. Jericho grins over the floored MVP.

Y2J: MVP, why don’t you just shut the hell up!

Chris Jericho celebrates and he picks up the BTW Extreme Championship from the knocked out MVP, then lifts it up high taunting to the crowd.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and to continue the momentum of this show, well, we have a qualifying match for the Champions Challenge World Title match, as former BTW Continental Champions face.

JBL: Test and Big Show will battle and quite frankly, I know Test has no chance of even coming close to that belt.

Qualifying Match for the Champions Challenge World Championship match
Test vs The Big Show

The match starts with both men comparing each other strengths. The Show gets the obvious advantage and pushes Test away, but he returns and they both reenter in the strength comparison. The Big Show takes the advantage again and hits a headbutt sending Test to the outside of the ring. The referee starts the count: 1…2…3…4…5…, Test rolls to the inside of the ring and immediately start connecting the Show with right punches. He then throws the Big Show to the ropes, but The Show takes advantage of that and hits a big boot. The Show then dashes toward the ropes and hits a big leg drop. He covers him: 1…2…, Test kicks out, The Big Show makes the cover one more time: 1…2…, Test kicks out again.

The Big Show, frustrated, retrieves to the corner letting Test get up. Test drags himself up slowly using the ropes. The Big Show then runs toward Test looking to hit a Big Boot, but Test hits a clothesline that surprisingly brings the Showster down. The Show gets back to his feet and challenges Test for more. Test fires himself up and starts delivering quick right punches to his opponent. He then throws Big Show to the ropes, Test follows him and hits connects him with an elbow, but The Show doesn’t fell and grabs Test, then hitting a side slam. The Show then puts his foot on top of Test chest, he looks at the crowd and walks right on top of Test. He then makes the cover: 1…2…, Test gets his shoulder up to the frustration of his opponent. Big Show continues his attack pulling Test up. He performs a violent Irish Whip toward the corner. The Big Show slowly approaches his opponent and tries to hit a right punch, but Test recover and block the punch, hitting one of his own. The Show tries again to connect a punch, but Test blocks it again and now unloads on The Big Show. He then dashes to the ropes and hits a tackle on the Big Show knocking him down. Test then goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope, waiting for his opponent to get up.

The Show starts getting up, giving his back to the corner in which Test is. The Showster finally returns to his feet. He slowly turns around and sees Test on the top rope, who throws toward him looking for a shoulder block, but The Big Show catches him in mid-air, and then hitting a Falling Powerslam. On the mat The Big Show puts Test in an abdominal stretch. He applies all of his strength trying to make Test tap out, but instead Test starts to recover. He puts his left knee on the mat. Test finally puts his second knee on the mat and slowly returns to his standing position. He then hits some elbows trying to force The Show to release the hold. The Big Show finally releases it. Test hits him with a right punch, but The Showster retaliates and connects a clothesline sending Test to the outside of the ring. The Show follows him to the outside.

The Big Show slams Test head to the steel steps and then throws him back to the ring, where he raises his right hand taunting for the Showstopper. Test gets finally up and gets grabbed by the throat by the Show, but he blocks the move connecting a kick to Big Show’s gut. He then hits a DDT. Test taunts for the end of the match, and insults the crowd. The Show gets up, Test goes after him and kicks him one more time in the gut, he then tries to put The Show over his shoulders looking to hit the Test Driver, but The Big Show hits an elbow to the face blocking Test, and then when he returns to his feet, he grabs Test by the throat. He gets him up and hits the Showstopper. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Test miracously gets one shoulder up.
The Shows argues to the ref before finally accepting that he has not beaten yet Test. He lifts Test up and methodically puts Big Show in a Cobra Clutch, Test slowly starts to fade way from the hold. The Show realizes this, and hits one backbreaker waiting for this to end the match. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Test gets one shoulder up.

The Big Show gets up completely angered and lifts his right hand up taunting for a second Showstopper. Test slowly tries to shake all the punishment received and get up, he finally returns to his feet using the ropes. He turns around and gets connected by a devastating Showstopper. The Big Show makes a cover: 1…2…3

Result: The Big Show defeats Test

JBL: Yes! See, that is your new favorite. If Randy Orton was in a disadvantage, now that this giant is in the match, now I am sure Randy Orton will not walk out as the champion.

Styles: Big Show is a very impressive man no doubt about it and now he is out for championship gold.

(New superstar: We see Teddie Guerrero in an Eddie Guerrero shirt, in a dark room ready to speak:

Teddie: At Souled Out, I will be making my debut, mi muy esperado debut, but next week, right here in BTW, Born to Wrestle Federation esse! You will get to know a little more about your Latino Heat as I take a sitdown interview. Hasta pronto.)

Styles: Well, you heard it, right next week John and I will be making a sitdown interview with the highly controversial Teddie Guerrero.

JBL: I can’t wait Joey.

Styles: But next, well, these two have been creating havoc ever seen burying The Undertaker alive, last week they dismantled two opponents, and now, well, Messiah might be their next victim.

JBL: Might?

“Arabic” plays to a lot of heat and boos from the crowd as Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry make their way out. Henry enters the ring and Hassan goes to the outside and grabs a microphone.

Hassan: Wait a second, wait a second, so I know each and everyone of you is expecting a Handicap Match here tonight, however, you all know of what I am capable, if not, you can ask The Undertaker.

Crowd boos.

Hassan: So tonight, it will be only Mark Henry the one competing, not that he needs to prove anything, but just for the fun of it.

“Crow’s Sent” plays to a mild pop from the crowd as Messiah makes his way out, looking focused on Mark Henry. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Mark Henry w/Muhammed Hassan vs Messiah

Mark Henry invites his opponent to attack him. Messiah wastes no time and obeys. He runs toward him and starts landing a series of rights and lefts to the head of Henry, but Mark manages to counterattack and simply pushes Messiah away. Messiah rolls back to his feet and instead of targeting the head of his opponent, this time he directs his punches to the gut and middle section of Mark Henry. Messiah manages to soften Henry and then Irish Whips Henry toward the ropes, and when bounce back, Messiah tries to tackle him, but Mark Henry doesn’t even moves. Henry stares at Messiah and tells him to bring it. Messiah dashes to the ropes behind him and goes for a second attempt for the tackle, but once again Mark Henry doesn’t feel a thing and doesn’t move a centimeter. Messiah sees frustrated and once again he bounces to the ropes, but this time The World Strongest Man attacks him first planting him with a Modified Belly-to-Belly. He covers him: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out. Mark Henry mad about him kicking out, gets Messiah back up and delivers a flurry of right hands, that send a beaten Messiah straight to a corner. Mark Henry stares at him and after a while of taunting, he dashes toward him and squashes him against his massive mass and the turnbuckle. Mark Henry circles and once again dashes toward Messiah squashing him once again toward the turnbuckle and the corner. Messiah separates himself from the corner and collapses to the canvas. Mark Henry grabs him by the arm and starts dragging toward the center of the ring. Immediately after it, Mark Henry dashes toward the ropes and after bouncing back, he connects an elbow drop dropping all his way across the chest of Messiah.

Mark Henry makes the cover: 1…2…, Messiah manages to kick out. Mark Henry gets out very angry and after staring for a few seconds at his floored opponent, Henry bounces once again toward the ring ropes and goes for another elbow drop, but this time Messiah manages to roll out of the way. Messiah takes advantage of his vantage in speed and gets up quicker than Mark Henry. He then starts mounting back a comeback with a series of right hands to the head, followed by punches to the gut. Messiah then steps back taking impulse and then advances toward the kneed World Strongest Man and plants him with a soccer kick straight to the middle section of Mark Henry that takes right out the breath of his opponent. Mark Henry fights through the pain and starts getting back to his feet. Messiah notices and goes to dash toward the ropes behind him and connects a bulldog on Mark Henry. Messiah taunts to the crowd for his victory of sending Mark Henry knocked out to the canvas and then goes toward the corner, and he climbs to the top rope. He taunts for the crowd once again now climbed on the top rope and he waits for the World Strongest Man to get back to his feet.

Mark Henry pulls himself back to a standing position. He turns around to where Messiah is and Messiah, wasting no time, leaps through the air and tries to land Mark Henry with a crossbody, but Mark Henry showcases his amazing strength and power by catching Messiah in mid-air. He then changes the position in which he is holding Messiah and sets him over his shoulder. He then extends his arms over his head and floors him with a Military Press. Mark Henry gets up and announces the end. He dashes to the ropes located behind him and then bounces back hitting, to a lot of boos from the audience, the World Strongest Splash. He gets back up and then Mark Henry once again bounces back to the ring ropes and hits a second World Strongest Splash on Mark Henry, practically knocking him down. Mark Henry explodes back to his feet and now more infuriated he invites not only the debuting man to make his debut right now, but also Messiah to get back to his feet. Mark Henry pounds his chest and gets Messiah back to his feet. He announces the end and he lifts over his shoulder, going for the World Strongest Slam, however Messiah manages to get down of the grab, he kicks his opponent in the gut and dashes to the ropes, only to get his boot grabbed by Muhammed Hassan from the outside, following that, Messiah walks weakened and distracted toward Henry that gets him up and nails him with the World Strongest Slam. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Mark Henry defeats Messiah.

Styles: Well I can’t believe this, Muhammed Hassan just cheated to give Mark Henry the victory!

JBL: Oh cut the wining Joey, this is just getting rid of the opposition.

We go backstage and see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Please welcome my guest at this time, he is the BTW Continental Champion, Rob Van Dam!

Crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Borash: Rob, the world was shocked when you attacked Sabu backstage taking him out for the show and stopping him from competing in the qualifying match. Why exactly did you do it?

RVD: Why? I just saved all this people some time, Sabu doesn’t belong to the World Title league, he is just some over hyped no talented wrestler way above his head.

Borash: Well, Sabu tonight has the opportunity to enter the World Title match if he defeats CM Punk and…

RVD: Wait, wait, Sabu might be competing tonight alright, but he is not winning. See, competitors like me can main event BTW, but Sabu, he doesn’t belong there, he is just not comparable to the Whole…Damn… Show!

Crowd boos.

RVD: Way I see it, Sabu can go and waste all the time he can, but I am right here, and he can hide all he wants, but I will go and look for him, because, RVD and Sabu can not be in the same position, in the same company, until there is only one man standing, and believe me, when that happens, and it will, the Last Man Standing will be R…V…D.

RVD grins and leaves leaving Borash behind shocked.

(Commercial)

We are back and we see Jeff Hardy getting ready, putting on his armbands, when out of sudden Randy Orton walks into the scene, carrying the World Title around his shoulder.

Orton: Hey Jeff I…

Hardy: Look dude, I know why you came here, you and I have to team up to take on Edge and AJ Styles, and you can expect everything out of those two, and I will be your opponent at Souled Out you want to know if I will have your back.

Orton: Actually, no. With you on my side or not, I will defeat Edge and AJ Styles, like I have done before.

Crowd pops for Randy.

Orton: But what I do want to know is if you are ready, because if you are going to be teaming up with me, you have to give me all of you, you have to give me one hundred percent.

Hardy: Ready? I have a World Title Match in two weeks, something I have waited all my career for, so I am ready, damn sure I am ready!

Orton: That’s all I wanted.

Randy turns around appearing to leave, but Hardy stops him grabbing him by the arm.

Hardy: But, I do want you to know this, come Souled Out, it’s time to move on, rock on to the next level, and dude, I am coming for that World Title.

Jeff points at the belt on the shoulder of the Legend Killer. Randy Orton looks at his title and then leaves the locker room.

Styles: We are back and last week we saw Albert defeat Christian Cage, but will he be able to also defeat Triple H tonight?

JBL: On a simple answer, no. Are you kidding me? Albert defeating The Game, The Cerebral Assassin, The King of Kings…

Styles: Ok, we get it.

“Countdown” plays to a good pop from the crowd as Albert makes his way out, alone and into the ring.

Styles: Albert coming alone this time, as even though he would have loved to be here, I don’t think he is capable of doing so after the beating he took from The Big Show.

JBL: Entering wolves’ yard all by himself, and he is going to get torn apart.

“Domination” breaks to a lot of boos from the audience as Triple H makes his way out, he being accompanied by Christian Cage. The Game enters the ring smiling and the referee then rings the bell.

Triple H w/Christian Cage vs Albert

Triple H grins as both and Albert start circling each other, they finally go toward each other and The Game locks his opponent in a side headlock, however, quickly Albert gets the upperhand as he pushes his opponent away and looking to send him toward the ropes, however Triple H slides on the canvas stopping the speed of the push of his opponent, he then gets back to his feet, turning around then and storming toward his opponent, and he starts unloading a flurry of offense, as he starts nailing a series of straight right hands right to the head and face of his opponent, however Albert manages to retaliate the attack as he nails Triple H with a headbutt that makes him stagger back and away. Triple H falls to the canvas but gets quickly back to a standing position, turns around and storms again toward Albert, nailing him with a powerful clothesline, however the clothesline isn’t able to knock Albert down to the canvas, and instead Albert, showing Triple H how it is done, he nails him with a clothesline of his own sending him down to the canvas. Albert waits a few seconds for Triple H to start incorporating, and when he does so, Albert runs toward the ring ropes behind him, however when he goes to dash toward the ropes, Christian Cage on the outside of the ring grabs his opponent by the foot stopping him and making him distract. Albert turns around afterwards looking to continue the offense on the bout, but right when he does, Triple H is right back on a standing position and he nails his opponent with a high knee strike, landing Albert right on the head of his opponent. Triple H then makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert is able to kick out. Triple H gets his opponent back to a standing position and grabs him by the arm, then throws him toward the ring ropes, however, when Albert bounces back he floors his opponent with a shoulder block down to the canvas.

Albert now gets back to a standing position and when he does, he guides his opponent back up as well, until he gets Triple H up to a standing position. Albert then goes toward the ring ropes behind him and bounces back looking to attack Triple H, however when he does so, he gets caught in a sleeper out of nowhere by Triple H. Christian Cage on the outside celebrates taunting arrogantly to the crowd. Triple H applies all his strength on the sleeper hold, draining the energy out of his opponent, but however, and out of nowhere, Albert manages to counter after a while of being inside the lock, lifting his opponent up and planting him with a suplex. He then measures the floored Game and nails him with a leg drop right across the chest and throat of The King of Kings. Albert makes the cover: 1…2… ,Triple H is able to kick out. Albert gets back up and he brings Triple H up as well with him, then sets him and plants him with an explosive snap suplex. He gets back up fired up and he stares at Cage on the outside of the ring. Christian Cage climbs to the apron, but Albert advances toward him looking to intimidate him and Christian Cage immediately leaps out of the apron running away from Albert. Albert turns around and finds himself with Triple H back to his feet, and The Game kicks him right in the gut and sets him for a DDT, however Albert pushes his opponent away. Triple H then turns around staggering back and storms toward his opponent, however Albert once again manages to attack first and he plants him with a Big Boot. Triple H collapses and Albert makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H gets one shoulder up. Albert gets back to his feet and after looking around the audience, he announces the end taunting to his floored opponent. Albert then gets Triple H back to his feet and goes to set him for the final maneuver.

Albert sets him and then gets his opponent up, looking for the Valdo Bomb, however when he gets his opponent up, Triple H manages to counter coming right back down nailing Albert on the back of the head with a Double Ax Handle. Triple H then kicks his opponent in the middle section and nails him with a DDT. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert is able to kick out. Triple H gets back to his feet a little frustrated but he then quickly regains his composure. He stares at Christian Cage on the outside of the ring and both do a title taunt, moving their hands around their waist. Triple H then turns around back to the middle of the ring and he starts waiting for his opponent to get back to his feet, taunting him. Albert starts getting back to his feet, and when he does so, he then turns around and walk right into where The Game is. Triple H sets Albert up for the Pedigree, but right when he goes to connect it, Albert counters as he pushes Triple H away and toward the ropes. Triple H bounces back, however Albert bends over a little too soon and the Cerebral Assassin nails him with his Knee Face smasher. Triple H then goes to the ring ropes behind him, he then bounces back and this time, instead going for another clothesline that didn’t move Albert the last time, this time he nails him with a tackle straight to the right leg bringing him down to the canvas. The Game smiles and he then dashes to the set of ropes behind him. He comes right back and hits Albert with a knee drop right to the forehead of his challenger wannabe. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert kicks out again. Triple H then remakes the cover: 1…2…, Albert kicks out for the second time. Triple H gets back up and he does a signal to Captain Charisma, that almost immediately he climbs to the apron, threatening to enter the ring, and getting the referee to get distracted as he attends the situation.

Triple H immediately gets the advantage of it and he gets his opponent back to his feet, then gets on his knees and hits him with a low blow, that makes Albert collapse down to his knees first and he then fells to the canvas. Triple H then covers the grounded Albert, and conveniently when he does so, Christian Cage jumps down of the apron giving lame explanations to the officials. The referee turns around and he makes the count on the pinfall made by Triple H on Albert: 1…2…, Albert still kicks out. The Game looks enraged this time and he gets angrily back to his feet. He stares at Albert and starts nailing him with a flurry of straight right hands straight to the head of his opponent. Triple H then delivers a toe kick right to the middle section of his opponent. He then runs to the ring ropes behind him and comes back looking to nail him with a clothesline, however Albert ducks avoiding it. Triple H continues running and passes by to the next set of ring ropes. He bounces right back and this time his opponent sidesteps and catching The Cerebral Assassin with an strangely applied back body drop that instead of dropping The Game backwards he drops him on the side. Triple H grabs his lower back and rolls and crawls close to the ropes looking for some spacing. He moves close to Christian Cage on the outside of the ring. Christian Cage then looks for something on the outside of the ring and hands him something. Albert goes back toward his opponent looking to continue his offense, however when he does, Triple H uses the weapon Cage handed him, a sledgehammer, and nails Albert right on the head knocking him out cold. The referee quickly rings the bell.

Result: Albert by DQ.

Styles: Oh come on! That is just plain cheating.

Triple H and Christian Cage start stomping on the floored Albert. Triple H rolls Albert toward the corner and he then starts stomping on him, while Christian Cage remains taunting to the crowd. Out of nowhere, the crowd pops. Cage thinks they are cheering him, but instead it is for Test that is coming down the ramp. Test slides to the inside of the ring and he grabs a shocked Christian, turns him around and starts unloading a series of straight right hands, however Triple H notices it and he storms toward him and nails him with a shot of the sledgehammer right to the head of his opponent. Triple H smiles as he sees then both Test and Albert down on the canvas. Triple H taunts and Cage then starts incorporating and celebrates as well.

JBL: And those are champions we can all be proud of!

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and gentleman, apparently during the break Samoa Joe came close to our General Manager and requested some time to address something to the fans and he has been given that time, now!

JBL: Let’s just hope that this is something worthy of bothering our very busy general manager.

“Killing Beat” plays to a big pop from the crowd as Samoa Joe makes his way out. He salutes some fans on his way out and then enters the ring, where he then asks for a microphone.

Joe: For those of you in the crowd and back in your home wondering why I am out here, I ask the GM for some time to get some things out of my chest in front of each and every one of you.

Crowd cheers.

Joe: See, last week I was put in a match with the unstoppable Umaga, a man that was making havoc everywhere he go, he had destroyed everybody in front of him and quite frankly, although using a chair, I was no different and he destroyed me.

Crowd heavily boos.

Joe: But thinking all week about it, I don’t know why, but I think that Umaga didn’t just use a chair to destroy because of randomness. No, I have another reason. See, I think it was to send a message, a message of who is the dominant samoan in BTW.

Crowd mildly pops.

Joe: We samoans are very competitive, and Umaga, he has had the chance of go unstoppable, prove he is the most dominant samoan ever, but now, I am around, and I am the most dominant samoan, and Umaga knew that. But let me tell you something, last week, was one thing, but I promise, we were to meet once again inside that ring, I would be the one getting the win, and that is a guarantee. Because…

“Virtual Voodoo” plays to a lot of boos as Umaga comes out interrupting Samoa Joe. Umaga walks down the ramp and he then enters the ring.

Joe: Oh look, if it isn’t the man of the hour. See Umaga, I was just talking about how I want another match, and well, now that you are out here, I can ask you face to face.

Crowd pops.

Joe: Now I know you aren’t what they call a hell of a speaker but, I just need a nod. You see, I am primed, I am ready to go, conditioned to go 60 minutes, 90 minutes, to go whatever it takes until we prove who is the real most dominant between you and I. So what do you say big man, Umaga vs Samoa Joe, one on one, right here, right now!

Crowd pops. Umaga screams and goes to storm toward his opponent, however and suddenly Crushing C appears on the tron.

Crushing C: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Joe, I had no idea this was what you were looking for with this whole address thing because believe me, if I had knew this was it, I wouldn’t have never accepted it.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: So as for all this you two facing tonight, well, I must just say, hell no!

Crowd boos. Joe looks mad and Umaga continues staring at Samoa Joe. Joe advances across the ring and close to the ropes, passing by Umaga and giving him his bad.

Crushing C: But, I am a good business man, and I do see the money between you two battling it out, so I’ll tell you what, I’m giving you that match you want, live on PPV at Souled Out!

Crowd boos a little as they wanted the match right now.

Crushing C: Oh and Joe, I recommend you to turn around.

Samoa Joe turns around estranged only to get planted by a knife-like uppercut right to the throat by Umaga that sends Joe over the top rope. Umaga and Samoa Joe, coughing from the shot, stare at each other from the inside and outside of the ring.

Styles: Well, it’s official, Samoa Joe vs Umaga at Souled Out.

JBL: And Umaga has already gotten the upperhand in this one.

(BTW Mobile PM System, SUSCRIBE NOW)

Styles: And John, you know how important a World Championship is.

JBL: Of course. There will never be chance like this one, lights are brighter, crowds are noisier, there is no opportunity like a World Championship match.

Styles: And you can only wonder how CM Punk will feel if he, already classified for the Champions Challenge World Championship, loses his spot to Sabu here tonight.

“This Fire Burns” plays to a pop from the crowd as a fired up CM Punk makes his way out. He then goes to the inside of the ring.

“Arabian Beat” plays to an ovation of the audience as Sabu makes his way out, making his “Magician of Arabia” taunt. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Qualifying Match for the Champions Challenge World Title Match
CM Punk vs Sabu

CM Punk and Sabu start circling each other inside the ring. Sabu is the first to attack as he goes for a dropkick to the knee of CM Punk, however Punk leaps over Sabu letting him slide down him. Sabu turns around and CM Punk grabs him, then nails him with a Monkey Flip sending Sabu away. Punk goes toward him and makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu is able to kick out. Punk gets his opponent back to his feet, however before he is able to attack Sabu reacts and he gets to the offense first, as he nails a straight right hand, then drives his forearm repeatedly to the forehead of the straightedge superstar, leaving his opponent groggy. Sabu then runs toward the set of ropes found in front of him, he springboards using the second rope and he then nails CM Punk with a springboard clothesline. Sabu gets back to his feet and he then waits for CM Punk to start doing so. Punk finally does and Sabu repeats the medicine, going to another set of ropes and he springboards again, hitting CM Punk with a Springboard Leg Lariat. Sabu makes the cover: 1…, CM Punk quickly kicks out. Sabu incorporates and then he grabs his opponent and gets him back to his feet. He grabs CM Punk and throw him toward the corner. Sabu then measures him and runs toward him, nailing him with a dropkick right to the chest of the cornered Punk, making him collapse, ending sat laid against the corner. Sabu takes impulse again stepping back and he then starts his run toward his opponent, finally going for a sliding dropkick, however CM Punk manages to get out of the way making Sabu crash and burn, however he isn’t able to stop his slide and he ends with the compass opened and hurting himself his crotch with the ring post. He crawls away from the post, and CM Punk takes advantage and he then dashes to the ropes behind him, nailing Sabu with a sliding kick of his own and sending him to the outside of the ring.

Sabu ends up on the outside of the ring, but after a while he starts reincorporating, getting back to their feet. CM Punk then grins and he runs to the set of ropes behind him, then bounces back and storming rapidly, he goes through the top and second rope, nailing the just incorporated Sabu with a Suicide Dive. Both opponents remain side by side, knocked down on the floor. CM Punk is the first to get back to his senses, right when the referee’s count is at 4. He gets back to a standing position and he grabs Sabu by the hair, then brings him back to his feet. Punk throws his opponent back to the inside of the ring, he follows him and on the inside of the ring he makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu kicks out. CM Punk gets back to his feet and he then proceeds to cool down the match locking his opponent in a Japanese headlock, however Sabu, after a while, he manages to find his way out as he gets back to his feet, a knee on the canvas first and second fully standing. He lifts CM Punk up and nails him with a suplex, however, even with the bump the straightedge superstar takes, he doesn’t releases the hold on Sabu. Sabu struggles on the canvas for a while, but eventually he gets back to his feet as well, with CM Punk still having his opponent inside the Japanese headlock. Sabu is desperate fashion and he runs toward the turnbuckle on the corner, with him passing under the ropes, but CM Punk crashing hard against the turnbuckle. CM Punk staggers back from the corner and Sabu springboards once again, nailing him them with a Springboard Bulldozer. Sabu makes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk is able to kick out, Sabu remakes the cover, hooking both legs: 1…2…, CM Punk kicks out for the second time.

Sabu pulls his hair out of his face, then gets back to a standing position. He grabs Punk by the hair and gets his opponent back to his feet. Now on a standing position, he nails him with a straight right hand. He follows up and plants his opponent with another straight right hand. Sabu goes for a third one but this time Punk is able to block it. Sabu attempts once again for a straight right fist to his opponent, and for the second time CM Punk blocks it, and this time he is able to follow up, as he nails his opponent by driving his forearm right to the face of his opponent. He then steps back creating some room between his opponent and himself, then he starts nailing him with kicks right to the calves and legs of his opponent, with CM Punk ending his flurry of offensive kicks with a Spinning Yakuza Kick right to the gut of Sabu. CM Punk then grabs Sabu and spinning, looking to create more momentum and gain more speed, he finally sends Sabu toward the corner, through the top and middle rope and making him crash shoulder first with the ring post. Sabu after a while staggers back following his explosive clash and walks right into his opponent. CM Punk lifts him and puts him over his shoulders, and he goes for the GTS, however, before he is able to nail it, Sabu starts going for his way out nailing his elbow repeatedly to the jaw and head of his rival, forcing CM Punk to let his opponent go. Sabu, now back on his two feet on the canvas, he goes toward the set of ropes behind him, then bounces back looking to attack his opponent, however the straightedge superstar is able to attack first the bouncing back Sabu as he nails Sabu with a Calf Kick right to the jaw, knocking Sabu flat out cold down to the canvas. CM Punk gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd, feeling the momentum going on his favor.

CM Punk then goes to the outside of the ring and to the apron, where he starts taunting his opponent, waiting for his opponent to get back to his feet. Sabu starts getting back to his feet and when he finally does, immediately CM Punk uses the top rope as leverage and springboards, looking to then hit his Springboard Clothesline, however when he floes toward the inside of the ring, Sabu is able to pass under him letting CM Punk fly by. However, Punk manages to land right on his feet. He then turns around and he storms toward his opponent, however Sabu again is able to react first as he catches CM Punk in an Hurracanrana, sending him right to the corner. Sabu steps back taking impulse and he then finally storms toward his opponent looking to nail him with a clothesline, however and right on the nick of time CM Punk is able to get out of the wat making Sabu crash and burn toward the turnbuckle. Sabu turns around, putting his back against it. CM Punk then runs making a circle taking some impulse, he then finally ends in a run directly toward the cornered Sabu, and nailing his opponent then with his charging high knee strike, planting it right on the jaw of his opponent. CM Punk then grabs his opponent in a side headlock, however it is just a set up for another move, as he then goes for his Bulldog, finally and successfully nailing it. The straightedge superstar makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu kicks out. CM Punk looks shocked and he then gets back to a standing position, bringing his opponent with him and he sets him in a Double Underhook position, however Sabu finds a way to counter and he throws CM Punk toward the ring ropes, and when he bounces back, Sabu does a mid run toward him and he nails him with a Tornado Spike DDT, planting his opponent head first straight to the canvas.

Sabu gets back to his feet and to a massive pop from the crowd, he does his “Magician of Arabia” taunt, announcing the possible end of the match. He turns around waiting for CM Punk to get back to his feet, so he can end the match, however out of nowhere, RVD walks out from the back. Sabu stares at him from the inside of the ring as Van Dam stares at Sabu from the stage. Sabu invites him to come down, however Rob Van Dam continues taunting from the stage, not coming down, Sabu finally gives up, after a while, and he turns around, redirecting his attention to the inside of the ring and to what he thinks is still his knocked out opponent, however when he does so, he realizes that CM Punk is now back to his feet and Punk reacts and attacks first, as he grabs his opponent and sets him over his shoulders, then walks away from the ropes and toward the middle of the ring, then nails him with the GTS. CM Punk makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: CM Punk defeats Sabu

JBL: I guess RVD was right, Sabu is just not in World Championship level.

Styles: That is more than ridiculous as RVD literally cost Sabu the victory, but one thing is one thing and CM Punk is still in the Champions Challenge.

RVD grins on the stage looking at Sabu knocked out in the middle of the ring, then walks right to the back.

(Commercial)

We go to a locker room and we see Edge and AJ Styles right on each other’s face. It appears they have had been talking for a while.

AJ: Ok, now that you have said everything you had to say, get out.

Edge: Oh I haven’t finished pal. You see, I don’t tend to hold grudges, I am a very special, magnanimous man, but with you it is different.

AJ: Oh really, then what is the thing I made that gave me that phenomenal privilege.

Edge: What? You see, thanks to you, I no longer have the World Heavyweight Championship, you lost at Krakatoa and cost me my World Title! Thankfully, at Souled Out you are not in that match, and I will win that match, and once again all these people will be forced to call me champ!

Crowd boos heavily on the back.

Edge: And tonight, tonight just try to not cost me the tag team match pal.

Edge pads Styles on the shoulder, grins, and then leaves the locker room leaving AJ Styles behind.

Styles: Well, now we can say that none of the teams in our main event arrive in the best condition they would want.

JBL: Randy Orton can’t trust Jeff, Jeff has only one thing in his mind and that is the World Title, and Edge has every right to be bitter, thanks to AJ he is not the World Champion.

Styles: But speaking of intricate-like teams, we saw how Bob Sapp and Mr. Kennedy became an alliance, and they practically forced Brock Lesnar and Goldberg to became one, and tonight, Brock Lesnar will face Mr. Kennedy, right now.

JBL: That’s ridiculous, Lesnar and Goldberg can’t trust each other, hell, Goldberg even made Brock say I Quit, there is no way those two are a team.

“Turn up the Trouble” plays to a lot of boos as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out, acting very confident an arrogant.

“Here Comes the Pain” plays to a massive ovation from the audience as Brock Lesnar makes his way out, looking focused and fired up. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Brock Lesnar vs Mr. Kennedy

Kennedy and Brock Lesnar jog, with Lesnar looking more anxiously for a spot to attack. He advances toward his opponent and makes him step back, until he finds himself trap in a corner. Brock Lesnar grins and measures him, then goes for a big punch, however Mr. Kennedy manages to duck the attempt of his opponent and escaping passing under it. Brock continues advancing toward Mr. Kennedy looking to reach him and attack him, and he once again manages to trap Ken Kennedy on a corner, where he goes for a big punch, that somehow Kennedy manages to duck and escape again. However, this time Brock Lesnar acts fast and turns around just as Mr. Kennedy is escaping turning is back on him, planting him with a shot right to the back of the neck, knocking him down. He then dashes to the set of ropes on front of him and bounces back, landing Mr. Kennedy, that had just gotten back to a standing position, with a shoulder block. The medicine is repeated as Lesnar goes to the ring ropes behind just as Ken Kennedy was getting back to a vertical standing, and lands him again with a shoulder block. Brock goes for the same thing a third time, but when he is bouncing back and looking for the shoulder block, Ken is able to sidestep avoiding any contact and letting Brock Lesnar pass by and bounce to the other set of ropes, and when Lesnar comes back from the ropes, Mr. Kennedy manages to hit Brock with a calf kick. Ken Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock Lesnar gets one shoulder up. Kennedy goes back to work and starts landing mounted punches right to the head of his opponent, he then rubs his forearm on the facial features of his floored opponent, and Kennedy continues his flurry by blatantly chocking him in front of the official. The referee starts the count that could end in a DQ for Kennedy: 1…2…3…4…, Mr. Kennedy releases the choke on his opponent and gets back up, only to then just stomp on the head of Lesnar.

Ken Kennedy then turns around and goes back to his offense, where he starts again planting mounted punches to the head of his opponent. He gets his opponent back to his feet and now with Lesnar back on his feet, Mr. Kennedy lands him with an elbow smash right to the head of his opponent. He nails a second one and then follows up with an European Uppercut that staggers Brock away. Kennedy then kicks him on the gut and punches him. Ken then grabs Brock by the arm and throws him toward the corner, making Brock Lesnar crash gut first against the corner turnbuckle. Lesnar staggers back from his crashing with the corner and goes right into a tackle to the leg by Mr. Kennedy that brutally brings his opponent down to the canvas. Kennedy grabs his opponent by the arm and gets him back up to a standing position. He then once again Irish Whip him toward the opposite corner. Brock Lesnar crashes once again gut and chest first with the corner, and when he staggers back Ken Kennedy repeats the punishment with another tackle to the leg, punishing him. Mr. Kennedy now he makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock kicks out. Mr. Kennedy gets back to his feet and he puts the boots on his opponent, stomping on the body of his rival. He then gets his rival back to a standing position again and throws him toward another corner, this time making Brock Lesnar crash spine first with the turnbuckle. He staggers back and toward Ken Kennedy waiting for him in the middle of the ring, however this time Lesnar reacts and attacks first as he nails him with a stiff clothesline knocking his opponent down. Lesnar walks around the ring then favoring his right leg Kennedy was previously working on. Lesnar then goes toward Mr. Kennedy and grabbing him by the platinum hair he gets him up to a standing position.

Brock then locks his opponent in, and plants him with an explosive Belly-to-Belly. He gets back to his feet again, still limping thanks to the attack of Mr. Kennedy on his leg during the match. Brock grabs his opponent and gets him back to his feet as well, then nails him with a second Belly-to-Belly. Brock gets back up again and with him he brings his opponent, he grabs him by the arm and throws him toward the ropes, Kennedy bounces back and Brock receives him with a Overhead Belly-to-Belly. Brock explodes back to his feet feeling the momentum. He waits a while for Kennedy to start getting back to their feet, Kennedy does so and immediately Brock runs toward him, nailing him with a clothesline that turns his opponent inside out making Ken Kennedy roll in the air. Brock Lesnar gets back up, still favoring his leg from the attack he has been suffering, and he announces the end. He guides Kennedy back to his feet and looks for the F5 to be connected. He gets his opponent over his shoulder and looks for the maneuver, however somehow Kennedy manages to get down the hold. He then storms right back to Brock Lesnar looking for a clothesline, but Brock gets him back over his shoulders, this time being successful in nailing him with the F5. He goes to make the cover but on the apron, Paul Heyman appears, trying to interfere on the match. The referee immediately goes at it, getting distracted to what is happening inside the ring. From the other side of the ring, Bob Sapp enters the ring and he turns around the also distracted Lesnar, nailing him with a punch, knocking him out cold. The camera zooms on his hand revealing that he had brass knuckles on it. Sapp grabs Kennedy and puts him right over Lesnar. Sapp gets out of the ring and Heyman gets off the apron. The official turns around and he starts the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Mr. Kennedy defeats Brock Lesnar

Styles: I can’t believe this. Sapp, Heyman and Kennedy just screwed Lesnar.

Kennedy is back on his feet and both him and Sapp are putting the boots on his opponent, repeatedly stomping him, and taking advantage of the situation pummeling him even more. However, from in between the crowd Goldberg comes out and slides into the ring, making both Kennedy, and Bob Sapp per indication of Paul Heyman leave the ring. Goldberg remains alone in the inside of the ring and he helps Brock Lesnar get back up as well.

Styles: Well, I guess Brock Lesnar can trust Goldberg.

JBL: Oh shut up Joey! In this business you can trust nobody.

We go backstage and we see Crushing C talking on his cellphone, getting his things ready and getting out of his office.

Crushing C: Yeah I am telling you, this show has been unbelievable, sure, Tampa sucks, but it has been alright.

He hears to the answer of the man he is talking to.

Crushing C: Yeah, I mean, Souled Out will also be a hell of an event and…

Out of a sudden, and now that Crushing C is leaving his office, a tall, fat, blonde man with dark sunglasses passes in front of him, much to the shock of Crushing C, that seems to have looked a ghost.

Crushing C: It can’t be him! It can’t…I’ll call you later.

Crushing C hangs up and quickly puts his phone away. He then goes running behind the man that passed by in front of him, getting out of the camera shot.

Crushing C: Rikishi? Rikishi?...

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and…

JBL: Wait a minute there Joey, I can’t believe it. Rikishi screws us at Rebellion, refuses to say he’s sorry, he’s fired and now and he is crashing security and stalking our GM.

Styles: We don’t even know if that man was Rikishi, but as for now, it is time for our main event.

“I am” plays as AJ Styles makes his way out to a lot of boos from the crowd. He enters the ring.

“Metalingus” plays to a massive amount of boos as Edge makes his classic entrance going out. He stares at AJ and waits for his opponent.

“Loaded” breaks to a rockstar reception as Jeff Hardy makes his way out. He waits on the outside of the ring for his partner.

“Burning Inside my Light” plays as Randy Orton, with his BTW World Title comes out to a big ovation. He enters the ring with Jeff and the match starts.

Edge and AJ Styles vs Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy

Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy quickly agree on the Legend Killer to kick off the match. Edge and AJ Styles talk to each other on their corner, discussing who will starts the match. The referee approaches to them and speeds them up. In the end, they agree the Rated R Superstar to kick it off. They circle each other until Randy finally explodes. Randy Orton avalanches toward Edge trying to assault him. His attack with rights and lefts to the middle section of Edge, as Edge is protecting his head. The attack of Randy Orton takes Edge toward the corner, and there Orton starts driving his knee to the gut of Edge continuing the attack. Randy then grabs Edge and throws him toward the ring ropes, and when bounce back, he connects him with a back body drop. Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Orton, showing his determination in this match, immediately is back on his feet. He lifts Edge back to a standing position and immediately connects him with an European uppercut. He continues his flurry of offense with two consecutive straight right hands to the face of Edge, followed by a second European uppercut. Edge tries to fight out and answers back with chop to the chest, he then tries to throw Randy toward the ropes, but Orton reverses and he throws instead Edge to the ropes, and when bounce back, Randy Orton locks in side headlock. He then, while still holding the headlock, hip tosses him to the canvas, still maintaining the headlock. The expression on Randy Orton shows his anger and applies all his strength on the headlock on Edge. The Rated R Superstar slowly starts pulling himself up and fighting out of the hold, first putting his right knee on the canvas, finally recovering a standing position. Edge drives his elbow to the gut of Orton forcing him to release the headlock. The Rated R Superstar then punches Orton, but Randy manages to answer back hitting a straight right hand of his own. Edge also answer back but with a illegal maneuver, as he pokes the eyes of Randy. Edge then goes to his corner and makes the tag to AJ Styles.

AJ Styles enters and he immediately goes toward the still blinded Randy Orton with straight right hands. He follows up with kicks right to the legs and calves of his opponent. Styles steps back creating some room and then plants Randy Orton with a calf kick landing right on the head of Orton. Randy manages to maintain his vertical standing, but is clearly groggy. AJ then dashes toward the ropes and springboards using the second rope, then planting Randy Orton with a Springboard Crossbody. Styles makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy kicks out. AJ gets back to his feet and he brings Randy Orton up with him, he locks in a side headlock and walks toward his corner. Edge slaps him on the back and tags himself into the match, with the contentment of his tag team partner. Edge enters the match and measures the grabbed Randy Orton that is clearly exposed, then plants him with a vicious kick right to the middle section. Edge repeats the punishment with a second kick to the ribs. AJ Styles is finally forced to get out of the ring. The Rated R Superstar then dashes to the ring ropes and bounces back planting Randy Orton with a dropkick right to the head of the bended Legend Killer. Edge taunts to the crowd getting a lot of heat from the audience. He then goes back to his corner and he makes the tag to AJ Styles. AJ walks on the apron, he then begins taunting Randy Orton waiting for him to get back to his feet. Randy finally does so and turns around. Styles springboards and tries to connect Randy Orton, however the Legend Killer reacts and in mid-air plants his opponent with a picture perfect dropkick. Orton fights to get back to his feet but he finally does so. He goes toward his corner and gives much needed tag to Jeff Hardy. He enters but right when he goes to grab Styles, AJ leaps toward his corner and makes the tag to Edge.

Both opponents, relatively fresh, almost start a new match. Both competitors start circling each other, until Jeff Hardy takes advantage of his superior speed as he slides through the legs of the champion. Edge turns around only to get blasted with a spinning wheel kick. As soon as Hardy gets up, he dashes to the ropes, and then connects Edge with a clothesline as soon as the World Champion got up. Jeff once again runs toward the ropes and waiting for Edge to return to his feet connects it once again with another clothesline. The World Champion returns to his feet and Jeff Hardy once again connects him with a front dropkick. Jeff lifts Edge and makes him sit in the canvas. He then hits a maneuver that can be called a Sit-Throwback. Jeff makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Hardy goes back to his offense lifting and sending Edge toward the corner. Jeff then dashes toward the ropes and springboards trying to connect a dropkick on Edge, that is laying against the corner, but when Jeff is in mid-air Edge rolls out of the way making Jeff Hardy crash and burn. Edge then dashes to the ropes behind him and then plants Jeff Hardy with a sliding kick sending him right to the outside. Edge remains on the canvas recovering his breath from the quick beginning of the match as the referee begins the count: 1…2…3…4…5…6…, Jeff Hardy manages to roll back to the interior of the ring. Edge then walks toward Jeff and lifts him up, only to connect him with a jumping rotating STO. Edge makes the cover: 1…2…, Hardy kicks out. The Rated R Superstar seems angry and pulls Jeff Hardy back to his feet, where he pummels him with a straight right hand to the face of Hardy. Edge connects a second one, but Jeff this time is able to answer back with a punch to the head of Edge, but the champion uses cheating techniques to regain the upperhand of the match as he pokes the eyes of Jeff.

Edge goes toward his corner and makes the tag back at AJ. AJ enters and storms toward Jeff, that somehow manages to react first and he toeholds Styles down to the canvas. Jeff Hardy then jumps toward his corner making the tag to Randy Orton. Randy makes the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles kicks out. Randy grabs his opponent by the head and mildly incorporates him, then locks him in a Reverse Chin Lock. However, AJ Styles starts getting back to his feet and he counters his way out of the Chin Lock by driving his shoulder repeatedly to the middle section of Randy Orton. Styles then dashes to the ropes and bounces back hitting Randy Orton with an awe inspiring Tornado DDT. AJ Styles covers Randy Orton: 1…2…, Randy is able to get one shoulder up. AJ seems a little angry over it but then goes back to his offense. He gets out of the ring and to the apron, where he starts taunting then Randy Orton to get back to his feet. The World Champion finally does so and turns around getting in front right where AJ Styles is waiting him. AJ Styles immediately springboards and plants Randy Orton with a springboard Cannonball. Orton is floored, Styles gets back to his feet and he dashes toward the ring ropes in front of him, then springboards with the second rope and plants Randy Orton below with a Springboard Corkscrew Moonsault. AJ Styles makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton gets one shoulder up again. Styles gets back to his feet and he picks Randy Orton up with him. He sets him and looks to connect a suplex, but in mid-air, Orton slides out of the hold reversing the maneuver landing right on his feet. Orton then grabs AJ Styles and plants him with his Inverted Neckbreaker. Orton is the one now making the cover: 1…2…, AJ kicks out.

Randy Orton gets up and he starts taunting AJ Styles for the RKO. AJ Styles is knocked out, but he begins getting back to his feet, he then collapses on his attempt and crawls toward the ropes. He grabs them and uses them as leverage, then pulls himself back to his feet. He then remains groggy but then turns around. Randy Orton leaps and tries to connect his opponent with the RKO, however Styles counters and he pushes his opponent toward the ropes. Orton bounces back to the ring ropes only to get planted by a kick to the middle section and then AJ Styles connects him with his Pele Kick. AJ Styles gets back and looks down to Randy Orton, then taunts to the audience getting a lot of boos from the crowd. He then gets over Randy and raises his arms continuing his taunt. He announces the end of the match. He picks Orton up and sets him for the Styles Clash, then in a sudden move AJ Styles plants him with the Styles Clash. Styles gets up to his feet looking more than confident on his victory. He moves his hands around his waist motioning title gold. He finally covers his opponent: 1…2…, Randy Orton gets one boot over the rope interrupting the pinfall attempt of Styles to a big pop from the crowd. AJ looks shocked and he drags the World Champion by the foot toward the middle of the ring, where he remakes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton manages to get one shoulder up. AJ Styles looks extremely shocked and surprised. His expression then turns to anger and he gets back to his feet, getting right on the face of the referee, arguing about how the count should have reached three and not stopped in two. Edge on the outside joins him in his anger. Styles announces the end of the match and goes to the apron, and he taunts his opponent waiting for him to get back on his feet. Randy does so and Styles springboards, however and just like last week, when he was looking for a high flying maneuver, he gets connected by an RKO. Edge tries to interfere but Jeff enters and he stops him, clotheslining him over the top rope as soon as he enters the ring. The referee counts as Randy makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Randy Orton pins AJ Styles

Styles: Yes! Randy and Jeff have made it here tonight and they are victorious.

JBL: And once again it was AJ who lost, and one could guess that will not suit well with Edge.

Scene fades to the back with Randy celebrating in the middle of the ring his victory.

6f03efea91.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Champions Challenge
Randy Orton (c) vs Edge vs CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy vs The Big Show

BTW Extreme Championship
MVP (c) vs Chris Jericho

Teddie Guerrero debuts

Samoa Joe vs Umaga

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - I liked CM Punk vs Sabu, it was a nice match at a good pace. I liked the ending with RVD screwing Sabu out of the match, nice way to continue their feud. The Main Event Tag was really good too, you got over the fact of AJ getting pinned to lose in that one too.

WM - What do you think? There's never really a bad match.

BP - The opening VIP Lounge was well written, I liked how Y2J said his show was better than MVP's. Joe and Umaga's promo was good too, I liked how Joe said he could go for 90 minutes, I used that with him too one show.

WP - Not Really

AC - Another great show, all the feuds are developing pretty nicely. I actually like the tag feud with HHH & Christian vs Albert & Test. The Crushing C segment that hinted the return of Rikishi was good, it was a nice clffhanger to look forward to next show. The Main Event was wild, and I can't wait for Souled out. Good job yo.

Evil Austin

Good show, Souled Out is looking like a great PPV. well if its done by you it is always a great PPV. :shifty:

BM - Main Event or the Punk / Sabu one I can't decide both great matches good back and forth action here and doesn't have a dull moment always full of action.
WM - Is this even necessary ?
WP - Once again.... Above...
BP - The Jericho / MVP VIP lounge was great and so were the crushing C ones.

Thanks, if you also get a chance feel free to check out one of my shows...