Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
Great news update, Teddy Hart is Teddie Guerrero, instead of being from one legendary family he is from another, cant wait to see how that goes.

Age of the fall coming to BTW would be great and both Tyler and Jacobs are great in the ring, and Necro would give brutal matches.

the DSW results are a great addition that i never really payed attention to until now.

House show results are always good to see.

Check out World Wrestling Entertainment. Smackdown now posted

chessarmy

Nice preview, Age of the fall in BTW should be pretty cool. I cant wait to see how you debut them and how they will differ from the real AOTF in ROH. I read your PPV, unbelievable show man. You're matches were amazing and I am going to try and post my match by match review featuring star ratings.

EDIT: Here it is

Big Show vs Jeff Hardy: *** 1/2. Very good openner, I thought Hardy was actually going to win but he still looked strong with the loss. Hardy took Big Show to the limit in a very nice openner.

Chris Jericho vs Muhammad Hassan: *** Another great match, the finish was good and it was nice to see Hassan tap out. Hopefully Jericho can beat MVP for the Title

Mr. Kennedy vs Goldberg: *** I liked the sudden ending with the spear, this was a nice back and forth match up that was fun to read

Bob Sapp vs Brock Lesnar: **** An awesome power house match featuring two big men. Paul Heyman's interference made it even more fun to read just to see if Lesnar can overcome Heyman. Unfortunately, he couldnt but this was still an awesome match

Triple H and Christian vs Test and A-Train...or Albert: *** 1/4. I didnt want to scroll down in fear that I would find out who would win before I finish reading the match lol. I tend to do that esecially when titles are on the line. Anyways, a great tag team match, I'm glad Hunter and Christian got the win

Sabu vs RVD: **** Amazing, a great way for Sabu to come back and this was just classic. It had some nice spots and im glad Sabu won, I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do now that he has returned

Undertaker vs Mark Henry: **** The match was awesome and the ending was very unexpected. The question is, how long will you keep Undertaker out for since he is "buried alive"? Can't wait to see Taker's revenge once he comes back, again...an awesome match.

Styles vs Orton vs Edge: **** What a main event! Randy Orton retaining was a shock as I thought you would make either Edge or AJ win it. The match was just amazing though, you utilized all 3 men and incorporated all 3 of them in the match perfectly, it was very fun to watch. Another shocking ending to end an awesome PPV

Overall rating: 9.5/10

Additional Thoughts: I cant think of any flaws, this was just exactly what a PPV should be like. My favorite match is probably either Sabu vs RVD, The main event, or Show vs Hardy. I like how you made it unpredictable and overall this was just an amazing PPV. Keep up the great work, and I'll drop in a review for your next show!

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Hey CMS i wont review Krackatoa just yet, I want to write a full ppv review as I agree with what HeadFirst For Hardcore said..

But I personally loved the ppv and use it as inspiration for my BTB...
Speaking of my BTB how about you check it out please.. Its my first ever BTB and havent got any feedback on my raw and sd..

Thanks CMS for giving us one hell of a read...
Will review later

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Yes, you're bringing AOTF to your BTB, let's see if you can outdo how I do mine. Anyways, nice update, really looking forward to AOTF's debut.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

Preview

The Orton Era in BTW continues, as Randy managed to overcome the odds and defeat AJ STyles and Edge to retain his gold. However, in a show in which an announcement confirmed of Crushing C about Souled Out's main event and a non title rematch against AJ Styles, will his good momentum continue?

As mentioned before, Crushing C will make an announcement concerning Souled Out's main event and its World Title. What will it be about?

Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry shocked the world when in a planned screwjob they both buried the Undertaker alive. In an interview exclusive to the users of BTW Mobile System, they explained their reasons. Will they explain themselves again in front of the BTW Crowd? And will they continue their momentum when being in tag team action this show?

Sabu returned to BTW and he made it with a big shock, with a big momentum at Krakatoa, when he made long time rival, and the man that took him out, tap out to the shock of the crowd. Will his return to BTW be as satisfying? Will RVD search for any retaliation?

Umaga has been on a roll, but this week he faces Samoa Joe. Will he be able to roll over him, or will Samoa Joe be the one to stop the path of destruction from the Samoan?

Triple H and Christian Cage managed to retain their tag team belts in a hard fought contest against Test and Albert, that got a sour taste to their reunion. Will the challengers be able to regain momentum and make its reunion sweeter when Christian Cage takes on Albert one on one?

Bob Sapp showed the world what he is about, and so did Paul Heyman, when between the both managed to defeat Brock Lesnar at Krakatoa. Will Heyman and Sapp come out and brag about their no short from impressing match and victory? And if they do, will Brock Lesnar come and crash hte party?

Mr. Kennedy and Goldberg both made good points about being title worthy entering Krakatoa, and both made an excellent matchup when entering the ring, with the loudmouth dominating the match, but a beast is never to be taken down and he got the win out of nowhere. Will Kennedy be in search of another match?

Muhammed Hassan might have gone into a new problem with The Undertaker, but in the previous one he got the short end of the stick, as Chris Jericho finally and cleanly defeated him and became the Number One Contender for the BTW Extreme Title. What will happen when these two egomaniacs face in the Highlight Reel?

As announced, Teddie Guerrero will be making his in ring debut at Souled Out. Will we know something else about this peculiar superstar?

Known Card:

Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

Crushing C announces Souled Out main event

Umaga vs Samoa Joe

Mark Henry and Mummahed Hassan in tag team action

Christian Cage vs Albert

Highlight Reel:
Chris Jericho invites BTW Extreme Champion MVP

John

Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

Umaga vs Samoa Joe

Mark Henry and Mummahed Hassan in tag team action

Christian Cage vs Albert

Evil Austin

Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

Umaga vs Samoa Joe

Mark Henry and Mummahed Hassan in tag team action - ???? team

Christian Cage vs Albert

CT Styles

Sorry it's a bit late.

BM: Main Event, I wanted Styles to win but I knew Orton would retain. I liked how Edge was taken out at the end so he wouldn't regain it. I really wanna see an AJ Styles/Orton feud continue.

WM: No Way

BP: Cage/HHH it was kinda weird but it was good if that makes sense :laugh:

WP: N/A

AC: Awesome PPV, the Sapp/Lesnar match was also great but I personally liked the main event better because I like the superstars and enjoy their matches better. Actually, all matches are main event worthy and were great in their own way. I can't wait for the aftermath.

CP: UWA's show is up.

McLovin

Reaction score
Sorry CMS, I'm not going to have time to review Krakatoa, I had 3/4s of the review finished, and then I lost my connection so it got deleted. It was a great pay-per-view, I'll try and review your next show though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

xtremebadass

awesome preview, Orton vs Styles was always one of my dream matches can't wait

Hometown Kid

Awesome Awesome looking show bro...this show looks like 1 of your best in a while.If we get another "phone call" from Rikishi this might be show of the month!

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Greensboro Coliseum
Greensboro, North Carolina
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to BTW, the aftermath of Krakatoa, a night that shock the world.

JBL: Damn right it shock the world, we have a champion retaining, a monster making his debut and well, a Legend being Buried Alive.

Styles: But tonight we also start the road to Souled Out and what a way to start our show, with our General Manager announcing what our main event will be for the PPV.

“I’m in Charge” plays to a lot of boos from the crowd as Crushing C makes his way out in a fancy suit. He then makes his way down to the ring. He enters the ring.

Crushing C: Ok, considering how we are in Greensboro and you already paid me to be here, then I am not forced being nice to you, and damn sure I am not torturing myself with being in presence of you hillbillies, so I am getting this out of the way as fast as I can.

Crowd boos heavily.

Crushing C: See, the reason I am out here is too announce to all of you the main event for Souled PPV.

Crowd cheers.

Crushing C: See, about that match, one thing is a given, and is that when lights shine down, the BTW World Heavyweight Championship will be defended by our champion, the Legend Killer Randy Orton!

Crowd roars in excitement.

Crushing C: Randy, I am going to be completely honest with you. I don’t like you, I don’t like you as a competitor and sure as hell don’t like you as my World Champion.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: You see for some strange reason, Randy Orton has managed to retain his BTW World Championship twice already since winning it. But the third is the charmed one, and Souled Out, Randy Orton will defend in a match as no other, a match he has never been in, and sure as hell will not win.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: The main event for Souled Out will be a match I have named The Champions Challenge, so pay attention very closely to the rules. It will be a 5man Championship match, we already know one, and he is the defending champion, Randy Orton.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: And now, his opponents. You might be wondering why I call it the Champions Challenge. You see, for you to be consider to enter this match, you have to be a former championship holder here in BTW. Not current, but a past champion. So, Randy Orton, at Souled Out, will face a past BTW Continental Champion, a past BTW Extreme Champion, a past BTW Tag Team Champion and a Past BTW World Tag Team Champion.

Crowd pops a bit.

Crushing C: And that takes us to our second opponent, the only former BTW World Heavyweight Champion in the company, Edge!

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: But with all the former belts, we have more than one former champion, so, they will battle in qualifying matches, and the winners of each match will join BTW World Champion Randy Orton and former BTW World Champion Edge. Thank you, that would be all.

Crowd gives a mixed reaction as Crushing C appears to leave, but he then goes back to the middle of the ring.

Crushing C: Oh yeah, I almost forgot, tonight we will have two qualifying matches. The two former BTW Extreme Champions will face each other, as Elijah Burke and Jeff Hardy face each other, but we will also have a second one, the battle of all the past tag team champions. CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Sabu and Rob Van Dam all have held the titles, however, as RVD is our BTW Continental Champion, so that leaves him out, and leaves us with a Triple Threat Match with the winner qualifying to the Champions Challenge. Thank you, THAT would be all.

Crushing leaves the ring as we go to commercial.

(Commercial)

We are back and we see Kamize Kid and Maven inside the ring trying to fire themselves up and joggling, getting ready for the match.

“Arabic” plays to a lot of boos from the crowd as Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan make their way out. They stare to the fans and then come down, entering the ring. The referee then rings the bell.

Tag Team Match
Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan vs Kamikaze Kid and Maven

Maven and Mark Henry kick it out for their respective teams. Maven storms toward his opponent, however he gets planted with a stiff clothesline knocking him down to the clothesline. Mark Henry then dashes to the ropes behind him and comes back nailing his opponent with a big elbow drop right to the chest of his opponent. Henry gets back to his feet and once again he dashes to the ropes, comes back and nails him with an elbow drop to the chest of his opponent. Mark gets back to his feet and he gives him tag to Muhammed Hassan. Hassan enters and he immediately dashes toward Kamikaze Kid and knocks him down of the apron with a forearm right to the head of his opponent. Hassan turns around and gets connected by a dropkick right to the chest of Hassan. Maven gets back to his feet and he dashes to the ropes looking to bounce back and attack his opponent, however when he touches the ropes, he gets planted by a club to the back of Mark Henry, staggering him. Maven then walks right toward a recovered Hassan that nails him that sets him and nails him with the Modified STO. Hassan sees Kamikaze Kid on the apron and grabs him, throwing him to the inside of the ring. He then indicates Henry to enter the ring, which he does, and then throws Kid toward Henry, that catches him and nails him with the World Strongest Slam. Hassan covers Maven as Henry taunts over Kamikaze Kid: 1…2…3.

Result: Muhammed Hassan pins Maven

Styles: Well, Henry and Hassan looking here impressive yet again.

JBL: And what a way to continue their path of destruction, first taking The Undertaker out for good, and now…

Styles: I am not sure about that, you never know when you have taken Taker out for good.

JBL: Oh c’mon, they buried him, alive, and they are unstoppable!

We go backstage and we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, Colt Cabana!

Crowd cheers.

Borash: Colt, tonight is a very important one for you, as you can enter a BTW World Title match at Souled Out, however, you have to face not only quite possibly the most extreme man in Earth, but your own tag team partner and friend, CM Punk. Your thoughts?

Cabana: Well, usually this is the part in which I throw some jokes around, and I show the world the incredible amount of charisma I truly have. But not tonight, you know why? Because I get a shot of possibly enter a BTW World Title Match, the biggest of my career, and it doesn’t matter who I go over of.

Crowd cheers.

Borash: So the fact that you face your friend CM Punk affects or it doesn’t?

Cabana: You know why, I face Sabu too, so…

Borash: Yeah but…

Cabana: Hey man, no worries, I am just playing around with you. I get what you want to know. Punk and I are good friends, but, the gold is so more valuable that anything, and to get close to it, I will go over anyone, CM Punk, my father, my grandmother, the guy that sells newspapers on the corner near your home, anyone, and tonight, I will do just that.

Cabana grins and then walks away.

Styles: Well, we saw how Cabana is fired up.

JBL: And that’s how he needs to be, when you have a chance to be close to a World Title, you do anything to win it.

Styles: But moving on to different things, Umaga has been stoppable on the last week, but now he has to face a much difficult opponent, Samoa Joe.

“Killing Vibe” plays to cheers from the audience as Samoa Joe makes his way out to his classic entrance. He enters the ring.

“Virtual Voodoo” plays to a lot of boos from the crowd as Umaga makes his way out, looking impressive and going bizark. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Umaga vs Samoa Joe

Umaga stares in the middle of the ring staring at Joe. Samoa Joe grins and he looks around the audience looking to get himself pumped up and motivated. Samoa Joe starts circling his opponent, looking for a spot to attack his opponent. He finally storms toward his opponent only to get planted by an out of nowhere knife-life uppercut to the throat of the running Samoa Joe. Umaga grabs his opponent by the head and gets his opponent back to his feet. He quickly sets him up for a Samoan Spike, but right when he goes for it, Samoa Joe manages to get back to his senses and attacks, as he kicks Umaga in the middle section making him instantly bent over and release his opponent from the grasp. Joe then starts countering and he nails his opponent with a chop to the chest. He nails another one and then grabs Umaga by the arm, and tries to throw him to the next set of ropes, however Umaga is just too big and strong and doesn’t even gets moved by Samoa Joe. Instead, the Samoan Bulldozer manages to counter and he pulls his opponent close to him instead, and floors him with a strong short-arm clothesline. Umaga makes the cover: 1…2…, Samoa Joe gets one shoulder up. Umaga gets back to his feet and he puts the boots on his opponent, stomping all over the gut of Samoa Joe. While being attacked, and looking for a way to lightly cover himself up and protect himself, Joe rolls over. Umaga doesn’t stop his attack and instead merciless he stomps on the lower back of his opponent punishing him. Umaga lifts his hand up high taunting to the crowd and then dashes to the ropes behind him, then comes back and goes for a Diving Headbutt, however Samoa Joe somehow manages to roll out of the way making Umaga crash and burn down to the canvas. Samoa Joe then gets back to his feet quickly. So does Umaga, and Joe plants him with a Jumping Enziguiri right to the side of the head.

Umaga is now down on the canvas, but he quickly starts getting back to his feet, incorpororating, as he is bended over his elbows and knees on the canvas. Samoa Joe sees this and he dashes toward the ring ropes behind him, then bounces back and nails Umaga with a dropkick right to the temple, finally knocking out Umaga. Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Umaga shows his power as while kicking out he throws Samoa Joe away up in the air kicking out. Joe almost lands completely on his feet. He gets fully on a standing position and waits a second for Umaga to get back to his feet. The Samoan Bulldozer does so and gets up. Samoa Joe storms toward him running looking to plant him, however Umaga manages to react as he attacks first catching his opponent and planting him with a Samoan Drop. Umaga gets back to his feet and he goes savage, taunting to the crowd lifting his hands and screaming “Samoa”. He then looks at the corner and walks toward it. Umaga then uses the ropes as leverage and sits on the top rope. He then stands on the second rope and once again lifts his hands taunting to the audience and leaps, looking to nail him with a Splash, however Samoa Joe is able to avoid the maneuver, to a big pop from the live audience, as he rolls out of the way letting Umaga crash and burn. Joe limps a little feeling the effects of the contest and goes toward Umaga, and quickly tries to settle him inside the Coquina Clutch. Umaga tries to use his rear power to avoid getting put inside the hold. Joe fights to get his arm behind the arm of Umaga and start the draining with the sleeper hold variant, however Umaga is just too powerful and he manages to avoid the move. He starts getting back to his feet, with Joe still over his neck attempting to get him locked on. However, and now back with a vertical standing, Umaga has everything going for him, and with his freer hand he grabs his opponent by the throat announcing the end.

Umaga screams as he taunts for the Samoan Spike, however when he goes to nail Joe with the devastating maneuver, Joe, not using his power but the shocking factor and speed, grabs the arm of Umaga and gets him between his legs, locking Umaga then on a crossface, that drains the Samoan Bulldozer down to the canvas. Samoa Joe drains and drains stretching the lower back of his opponent. However, after a while, Umaga manages to crawl all the way toward the ring ropes, and he gets his arm to the ring ropes, forcing Samoa Joe to release the hold, however he maintains the Crossface locked in. The referee starts the count: 1…2…3…4…, Samoa Joe finally lets Umaga go, however he just does it to go for the legs of Umaga as he grabs both extremities and pulls Umaga to the middle of the ring, then tries to lock him inside a Boston Crab, both before he can do it, Umaga uses his brute power to kick Joe away and toward the ring ropes. The Samoan Submission machine bounces back and tries to nail a clothesline on the already recovered Umaga, however it doesn’t even move Umaga. Umaga taunts and he then nails his opponent with a sidekick right to the jaw of his opponent, knocking Samoa Joe away, Umaga mumbles something and he goes to the outside of the ring, where he grabs a steel chair. He holds it up high and then reenters the ring. He waits for Joe to starts reincorporating and then when he does he nails him with a chair shot right to the head of his opponent. The referee rules for the DQ ringing the bell.

Result: Samoa Joe wins by DQ

The ruling of the match as little to no effect as Umaga continues brutalizing his opponent with the chair, pummeling with chair shots on every body part, every limb of Samoa Joe. The referee finally and somehow manages to get Umaga away, leaving a destroyed Samoa Joe inside the ring knocked out.

JBL: I’ll say this over and over again, that is domination.

Styles: Domination? He just brutalized illegally Samoa Joe with a chair.

JBL: Exactly! Tell me Joey, who left the ring standing? Umaga.

Styles: Well, to me this was Umaga finding finally an opponent being able to stop him and him feeling scared about his victory. And now one has to wonder if Samoa Joe will be getting revenge.

(Commercial)

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman we are back and well, at Krakatoa we saw Triple H and Christian Cage defend successfully their tag team belts, but will Christian be able to achieve a victory here again?

JBL: Of course he will. Christian and Hunter are the premiere competitors in this company, and they will show Albert first here tonight that they are not to be messed around.

“Domination” breaks to a lot of boos from the audience as Christian Cage, being accompanied by Triple H makes his way out, wearing the BTW Tag Team Titles around their waist.

“Countdown” plays as Albert makes his way out. He comes out along with Test and he enters the ring. The referee rings the bell then.

Christian Cage w/Triple H vs Albert w/Test

Christian Cage and Albert stare at each other before engaging on any attack. They finally advance toward each other about to enter a test of strength, however before they grab each other Christian stops, then backs up with a big grin on his face. Albert looks to the referee and says something to him, taking out of his sight from Cage for a second, second that Christian Cage takes full advantage off as he advances toward him and starts unloading a flurry of offense, landing straight right hand after straight right hand to the head of his opponent. The punches of Christian manages to send his opponent away, however, and answering back the assault of his opponent he plants his opponent with a straight right punch to the head of half of the tag team champions and staggers him back. He then dashes to the ring ropes behind him running behind the groggy Cage, he bounces back and storms toward the groggy Christian Cage, planting him with a shot to the back of the neck, knocking his opponent down. Albert then rolls him and covers him: 1…2…, Christian Cage gets one shoulder up. Albert gets back up and stomps Cage right on the chest punishing him. He then dashes toward the ring ropes. Albert bounces back and then plants Christian Cage below with an elbow drop right to the chest of his opponent. Albert makes the cover again: 1…2…, Triple H enters the ring coming from the outside and kicks Albert on the back, breaking the pinfall. Albert gets back to his feet and he then gets face to face with The Game, mad about his interference. The referee feels the tension of the match and then manages to separate Triple H from the legal opponent. The official threats The Game with DQing his partner and he goes to the outside of the ring. Christian Cage manages to sneak up in the opportunity of the distracted Albert and he then rolls him up: 1…2…, Albert kicks out. Both competitors get back to a standing position, Christian Cage storms toward his rival, but the giant Albert goes to attack first as he tries top knock his opponent down with a clothesline, however Christian manages to duck the attack as well, as he ducks his opponent’s clothesline.

Albert then turns around and Christian plants him with a picture perfect dropkick right on the chest of Albert. Christian remains on the canvas knocked out, but he then crawls toward his opponent and he makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert kicks out. Cage gets his opponent back to his feet and he goes to set him for a suplex while reaching the standing position, however Albert is more powerful than Cage and he easily blocks and stops the suplex from Christian. Albert then lifts his opponent up and he nails his opponent with Sitting Facebuster. Albert taunts to the crowd exploding back to his feet. He then points at Test as Test also taunts to the audience from the outside of the ring. Albert then points to the corner and he walks toward it, climbing to the top rope. There he waits for the half of the tag team champions to get back up to his feet. Christian Cage after a while starts doing so, but still turning his back to the corner in which the expecting behemoth waits. Christian finally turns around and Albert leaps out of the top rope looking to nail his opponent with a Double Ax Handle, however he lets his middle section open for any attack and Christian Cage quickly takes advantage, as he receives his opponent attacking him first with a toe kick to the middle section making him land the hard way, then he quickly tries to set his opponent up for the Unprettier, but when he is twisting him, Albert counters back as he throws his opponent away and toward the ropes. Captain Charisma bounces back from the ropes and once again is able to attack first as he plants Albert with a Running Tornado DDT. Christian Cage remains on the canvas a little shaken, while on the outside of the ring his tag team partner Triple H celebrates in happiness thanks to the dominance of the Instant Classic during the bout.

Christian Cage gets completely back to his feet and he starts fighting, trying to get back to his feet the dead weight of the now knocked out Albert. He sets him and once again he starts spinning his opponent looking to nail the Unprettier, however, and out of nowhere reacting, Albert shows his power and lifts up high Christian Cage, looking to then drop him, however once again Captain Charisma is able to counter as he counters and drives Albert head first in a bulldog like maneuver. Christian Cage taunts to the crowd and he then points to the corner, where he climbs to the top rope. Cage then points up high, gesture that gets a lot of boos from the crowd thanks to its meaning. Christian then leaps out of the top rope, nailing Albert down with a Frog Splash. Cage smiles and he then makes a very arrogant cover: 1…2…, Albert kicks out. The crowd roars in excitement as the match continues. Christian Cage separates a little from the knocked out opponent and he talks a while with the referee. Meanwhile, Albert starts making his way back up, incorporating. He is up, bended over his elbows and knees close to the ropes. Christian Cage grins and he then storms toward Albert, nailing him with a dropkick to the side of the head, that sends Albert staggering through the ropes, and all the way to the outside of the ring, landing close to Triple H. Christian Cage understands the deal and he goes to distract the referee pretending he is trying to get outside of the ring to further the attack of his opponent, and the referee falls on the trap and he stops Cage from getting out. Meanwhile, The Game takes advantage from all of this as he starts nailing clubs after clubs on Albert, on his back, head and body. The crowd roars as Test, noticing all of this, storms running around the ring to stop the attack, and he finally reaches Triple H, stopping the offense planting The Game with a straight right hand.

Behind Triple H, Albert starts incorporating, getting back to his feet. Test takes impulse and he taunts the crowd with the Big Boot on Triple H. He then storms toward his opponent and goes to nail his Big Boot on Triple H, however Triple H manages to get out of the way, letting instead Test nail Albert with a Big Boot right to the head knocking him out. Test then turns around and Triple H grabs him then throws him toward the steel steps, to which Test crashes against shoulder first. After all this, Christian Cage stops the trick on the official, he then goes to the outside of the ring and he picks up the completely knocked out Albert. He somehow manages to pick him up and he throws him to the inside of the ring. Christian takes his time and he finally makes the cover on Albert in the middle of the ring: 1…2…, Albert manages to get one shoulder up, keeping the match going. Christian Cage gets back to his feet with a shocked expression on his face. After a few seconds, he manages to shake down the shock of Albert kicking out and lifting both his arms up in the air, he announces the end. He then moves both his arms taunting for the belt he already has and picks Albert back to his feet, where he then starts setting him up, slowly, methodically, enjoying every minute of it, for the Unprettier. He goes to hit it but when he goes for it, Albert manages to block it. Christian Cage goes for it again but once again Albert blocks it, and then, out of nowhere, Albert manages to do an attack of his own, as he manages to lift his opponent and nail him with a Double Underhook Reverse Sitting Powerbomb, that completely knocks Captain Charisma out. Albert makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Albert defeats Christian Cage

Styles: Oh my God, what a counter! And what a way to get the victory!

Albert celebrates inside the ring his victory. Triple H looks all of this and he goes to slide inside the ring on his back to cheap shot him, however before he can, Test grabs him by the boot and pulls him back to the outside. He then goes to attack him but Triple H stops him and then flinches. Christian Cage fights through pain and he rolls to the outside of the ring, letting Albert and then Test celebrating their victory tonight.

Styles: A clear message being sent and one has to wonder if this puts Albert and Test back in the title picture.

(BTW Mobile P.M System Hype. SUSCRIBE NOW)

(Commercial)

We see the ring set for the Highlight Reel.

Styles: We are back and as you can see, we are set and go for the Highlight Reel.

JBL: Which will get a lot of better thanks to the big invited tonight.

“Break Down the Walls” play to a big pop from the crowd as Y2J comes out in street clothes, with the mic already in hand. He enters the ring and waits for the pop to die down.

Y2J: First and for all, welcome to BTW is Jericho! And first and for all welcome to the Highlight Reel, we have a big guest tonight, but first, I want to address what happened last night at Krakatoa.

Crowd cheers.

Y2J: You see for months, and months, and months, Muhammed Hassan run his mouth about, he fed his own ago of how he went undefeated for so long. At Cyberslam, he got a taste of his own medicine as he had to leave the ring with his tail between his legs, but on Krakatoa, I finished the job.

Crowd pops heavily.

Y2J: You see last night I became everybody’s personal hero and finally, once and for all, made Muhammed Hassan shut the hell up!

Jericho grins as crowd cheers.

Y2J: In fact, let’s see the highly entertaining footage of Muhammed tapping out on the extremely technologic Jeritron 6000. Monkeys…

(We see the footage of Muhammed Hassan tapping out at their match at Krakatoa giving Jericho the victory)

Y2J: Now, Muhammed has his head stuck on some business with The Undertaker, but me, the Sexy Beast wants and will get some Extreme gold around his waist, baby! Which brings me to my guest here at this time, he is one of the most gifted athletes in sports entertainment, and if you ask me, the most overpaid competitor of all time, he is the BTW Extreme Champion, MVP!

“I’m Coming” plays to a chorus of boos as MVP comes out with a fancy suit, and with the BTW Extreme Title around his waist with confident. He enters the ring and looks around the Highlight Reel set.

Y2J: First and all Montel, I would want to…

MVP: Cut it Scrappy! See, I want some clarification, before you brought the highlight of this company out, you called me overpaid and quite frankly Chris, I want an explanation.

Y2J: Well, what is it me to explain? You are overpaid, you earn way more than a jackoff like you should.

Crowd pops as MVP grins.

MVP: Is that right? Overpaid? See, from the moment I enter this company, I have made a name for myself. See, I am Half man Half amazing, I am single handedly carrying BTW into the future and most importantly, I am the BTW Extreme Champion!

Y2J: Well boy, I am not sure if you know this, so get ready for the scoop, you are defending that title against me junior! And the belt is coming home with Y…2…J!

Crowd pops.

MVP: You see that is just not happening, and you know why? Because I am hands down better than you! You see, take this Highlight…Reel as an example. It is just pathetic. Is amazing how you can take a host show and turn it into this.

Y2J: Oh so you can make it better?

MVP: Damn right. In fact, I’ll tell you what, next week, I’ll show you how this things should be done, next week you will be my guest in the VIP Lounge.

Crowd pops.

Y2J: Uhhm, champion and contender? Sounds good to me. Just remember, you can talk all you want, but on Souled Out, that title is coming with me!

Both men grin. MVP takes his belt and lifts it up high. Y2J threatens to hit a punch, but it is just to mess around with his opponent, which works as Porter cowardly flinches. Jericho grins as he leaves the ring.

JBL: That is a champion to be proud, willing to show Y2J how it must be done, next week, he invites him to the VIP Lounge instead of being in this hideous Highlight Reel.

Styles: I don’t know but Jericho seems to have gotten the best out of MVP here tonight.

We go backstage and to a big pop from the crowd we see Sabu walking backstage, already in his wrestling gear and ready to compete, however, and out of nowhere, he gets attacked out of nowhere. The camera reveals the attacker to be Rob Van Dam and the weapon to be the BTW Continental Title. Van Dam continues the assault stomping all over Sabu and then he beats him up with the belt itself, in a clear attempt to get his opponent out.

Styles: Oh my God! Sabu just got attacked! And his qualifying match for the Champions challenge is next.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and we got a big update on the Sabu situation, thanks to the coward attack of Rob Van Dam, Sabu will not longer be competing in the Qualifying Match here tonight to get a spot in the Champions Challenge Title match. So, what was originally scheduled to be a Triple Threat match will now be a battle between friends, a singles match, between CM Punk and Colt Cabana.

JBL: You have to hand it to Van Dam, a little reciprocity.

“Copa Cabana” plays to a chorus of cheers from the audience as Colt Cabana makes his way out ready to go. He enters the ring.

“This Fire Burns” plays to a big ovation from the crowd as CM Punk comes out. He plays to the fans and then makes his way to the inside of the ring, when where he does so, the referee rings the bell then.

Qualifying Match for the Champions Challenge BTW World Title Match at Souled Out
CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

CM Punk and Colt Cabana stare at each other from different sides of the ring as the crowd roars on the back. Suddenly, a little portion of the crowd starts a “Cabana” chant, that makes Colt grin. Both competitors come close to each other and Punk extends one hand to his opponent, that is quickly accepted by Cabana, whose chant is really getting him pumped. They start circling, moving and looking for a spot to engage the first attack. They finally advance toward each other and they enter in a test of strength. Colt is the one to get the advantage as he locks in a side headlock. He maintains the hold locked in for a few moments, in which he continues his chain wrestling movements and floating over his opponent locks in a One Arm Headlock, then culminating his movement getting CM Punk inside a hammerlock, in which he tries to get his opponent suffer as he stretches his opponent’s arm. However, it doesn’t get locked in for a long time as CM Punk is able to counter and reverse, going under the arm of Colt Cabana, then locking in a hammerlock of his own. CM Punk then passes his right leg on front of the lower extremities of his opponent and he takes him over with a Reverse Leg Sweeper that drives Cabana head first to the canvas. Now on the mat, CM Punk locks him in with a Japanese Sleeperhold. He applies more and more strength and pressure to the hold cutting the oxygen of Colt Cabana, however Colt still manages to start his way up to his standing position. Now, and having reached all the way to becoming kneeled. Cabana starts repeatedly driving his elbow to the middle section of his opponent, and after a flurry of this attack, he manages to force the Straightedge superstar to release him and let the sleeper hold go. Cabana and Punk, still on their knees, continue their exchange as Cabana lands him with a straight right hand that gets the advantage on Colt Cabana’s side now.

Cabana nails his opponent with a straight right hand again, planting his rival and almost knocking him out. Colt then nails him with an European Uppercut that finishes his jobs and gets CM Punk down to his knees and to the canvas. Colt Cabana gets back to his feet and he puts the boots on his opponent. The crowd now starts a “CM Punk” chant trying to cheer the straightedge competitor to get back to his feet. Colt then dashes to the ropes behind him and CM Punk gets back to his senses, going below him and making Cabana jump over him. Colt continues to the next set of ropes and bounces back, only to then get planted by a calf kick right to the jaw by CM Punk. Punk makes the cover: 1…2…, Cabana gets one shoulder up. CM Punk gets his opponent back to his feet and he grabs him by the arm then. He goes to Irish Whip him toward the ring ropes, but instead of fully throwing him, instead he pulls him back toward him and does a schoolboy pin out of nowhere: 1…2…, Colt manages to kick out. Both wrestlers get back to their feet, the straightedge superstar first. CM Punk then storms toward his opponent looking to attack him, however Cabana reacts first and he sets him up, then doing a backslide pin: 1…2…, CM Punk kicks out. Both wrestlers get back to their feet and without lowering the intensity in the match both wrestlers dash to the ring ropes behind each of them. Then they bounce back and jump, crashing in the air as both went for a crossbody. CM Punk and Colt Cabana land heavily on the canvas grabbing their middle sections in pain thanks to the crashing. Eventually, both wrestler start making their way back to their feet. Cabana puts one knee on the canvas and then climbs back to his feet, while Punk uses the ropes as leverage to pull himself back to a standing position. Cabana is the first to get fully back to normality and he dashes toward his opponent, however Punk reacts first and he grabs him in mid-run locking him in a sleeper.

However, this maneuver is just as setup in Punk repertoire as he then lets Cabana up for a few seconds, he steps back and kicks Colt Cabana right on the legs throwing him down to the canvas. CM Punk then grabs the legs of his opponent and to a big pop from the crowd he gets Colt Cabana inside the Devil’s Lock, however, and in a great amount of despair, and rushing toward the ropes, Colt Cabana manages to grab the bottom rope, ruling Punk to release the hold. CM Punk maintains his determination, even though he is inside the ring with a close friend, as he keeps the submission maneuver locked up to the final seconds. The referee starts the count: 1…2…3…4…, CM Punk releases the Devil’s Lock as he gets back to his feet then. Punk steps a little letting Cabana recover a little. Colt incorporates and gets all the way up, but grabbing his legs and then his middle section being bended over. Punk storms toward him and goes for a Rolling Neckbreaker, however Colt avoids the hold. He lets Punk do the rotating movement by his own, and when he ends on front of him then nails him with a Sitting Jawbreaker that gets CM Punk down to the canvas. Colt stomps, starting an offense of his own now, right on the gut his opponent. He then runs, forming a circle and ends storming toward the floored straightedge competitor, nailing him with a Running Seated Senton, punishing the ribs and middle section of his opponent. Colt Cabana makes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk manages to kick out. Colt gets up to his knees a little shocked and he then remakes the pinfall, hooking only the exterior leg: 1…2…, CM Punk manages to counter the pinfall made by Colt Cabana, turning it into a pinfall of his own: 1…2…, Colt kicks out again. Both competitors, slowly, feeling the effects of the contest up to this moment, and especially grabbing his middle section, get back to a standing position one more time.

Both opponents stare at each other now back on their feet. They grin a little and finally advance toward each other going at each other again, as they enter in a melee of punches, trading straight right hand with straight right hand. Colt Cabana gets the upperhand as he drives his knee right to the middle section of his opponent, however CM Punk also manages to answer back this maneuver as he nails his rival with a spinning open handed backfist. He then grabs him by the arm and throws him toward the corner. He slaps his knees taunting to the audience, and he storms toward his opponent, looking to his charging high knee attack, however and right on the nick of time Colt Cabana manages to sidestep avoiding the maneuver and letting Punk crash and burn. CM Punk staggers back from his crashing with the corner and Cabana nails him with a dropkick right to the chest that sends him back to being laid against the corner. Colt screams taunting to the audience, he runs doing a circle and ending in a straight dash toward the cornered Punk, and planting him then with his trademarked Butt-Butt. CM Punk collapses after the maneuver. Colt smiles and he makes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk somehow kicks out. Colt looks shocked and he then grins, satisfied at the competition CM Punk has gave him here tonight. He picks him back to a standing position pulling him by the hair, and hitting a stiff European Uppercut he staggers him back toward the corner, Colt steps back and dashes against Punk once again looking to nail a second Butt-Butt, however this time the straightedge superstar manages to get out of the way letting Colt crash and burn, doing so in an ugly way as his lower back hits the turnbuckle. CM Punk then turns around and nails his opponent with his charging high knee attack, hitting him right on the jaw.

Punk sets Cabana and then goes to nail his aftermath bulldozer, however when going for it Colt manages to counter as he throws the straightedge superstar away. Punk slides and then returns to a standing position. He dashes back again toward Cabana, but Colt attacks first as he takes him over by the legs. Colt goes to lock in his Chicago Crab, but Punk counters as he kicks Colt away and toward the ropes. Cabana bounces back but Punk is able to attack first as he gets him over his shoulder, looking for the GTS. However, before he goes for it, Colt slides down the hold of his opponent and goes for a Victory Roll, but just when Colt is feeling the victory, CM Punk sits on the Victory Roll and hooks both legs: 1…2…3.

Result: CM Punk defeats Colt Cabana

Styles: He did it! CM Punk has entered the title match!

JBL: Great showing by the kid here tonight have to hand it that.

Colt gets back to his feet and he stares at CM Punk. Cabana then grins and both him and CM Punk embrace in the middle of the ring after a hard fought battle.

We go backstage and see Leticia Cline.

Cline: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome, Edge!

Crowd boos.

Cline: Edge, at Soule…

Edge: Beat it sweetheart, I don’t need you to deliver the message I am about to.

Edge intimidates Cline making her leave.

Edge: So now we know. A champions challenge match. Yeah, for some reason, Edge gets screwed again. Last night, I got AJ Styles thrown out into my title match and he lost it, and now, instead of me being awarded a one on one singles match, like I deserve, I get thrown out into a title match with five men going at it, and I say screw that.

Crowd boos.

Edge: But it’s ok, it’s alright. You know why? Because I am the Rated R…Superstar! I do what I want, when I want, and cream always rises to the top, so it doesn’t matter who you throw into my title match, it doesn’t matter how many you throw into my title match, there is only one man I am focusing on, and that is the man I have beaten oh so many times before, the BTW World Champion Randy Orton!

Crowd pops at the champion mention.

Edge: Why? Because come Souled Out, regaining the World Title, is my Destiny!

Edge grins as the crowd boos on the back.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and just moments ago we saw how CM Punk defeated Colt Cabana to join Randy Orton and Edge in the Champions Challenge match, and now is time to get the fourth spot into this enormous main event.

JBL: But now, it is time for young Elijah Burke to earn that spot.

Styles: That if he can overcome hungry Jeff Hardy, both former BTW Extreme Champions and both looking for a chance to be World Champions.

“Loaded” breaks to a big pop from the crowd as a very pumped up Jeff Hardy makes his way out. He highsteps on the stage and then goes to enter the ring.

“Don’t Waste my Time” plays as Elijah Burke makes his confident way out. He taunts at Hardy and he then enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Qualifying Match for the Champions Challenge BTW World Title Match at Souled Out
Jeff Hardy vs Elijah Burke

Jeff and Elijah start the match jogging around each other looking for a spot. Elijah takes the advantage and starts his offense connecting some kicks to the legs of Hardy. He continues to focus his attack on Hardy’s legs hitting an atomic drop. He then steps a few times on them and he then locks in a Boston Crab, but Jeff is still fresh and manages to push him away. Jeff gets up and tries to generate some offense, hitting some punches of his own. Jeff hits a Manhattan Drop and a dropkick to knock Elijah out. He taunts to the crowd and hits an Atomic Leg Drop. He then hits a moonsault leg drop and makes the cover: 1…2…, Elijah kicks out. Jeff lifts him up and continues his assault, he hits him with some elbow smashes and throws him to the ropes, but Burke counterattacks and connects him with a rolling neckbreaker. Burke then removes his knee pad and dash to the ropes and hits a devastating jumping high knee drop. Elijah then starts focusing again his attack on Jeff Hardy’s leg. He drags Jeff toward the ropes and start using them to punish his legs. The referee interrupts the attack and forces Elijah to back out. Jeff gets up using the ropes and Burke approaches him to continue his offense, but Hardy reacts and hits a jawbreaker, he then dash to the ropes and hits a running DDT. The crowd cheers as Jeff Hardy climb to the top rope searching the Swanton Bomb. He throws toward Burke looking for his finisher, but Elijah puts his knees on the way making Jeff hit his back to the knees. Burke takes advantage of the bumb and makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff manages to get one shoulder up. Burke gets up very frustrated and argues with the referee, his frustration then turns into anger and gives some space to Jeff to return to his feet looking at him angry taunting for the end. Jeff slowly gets up, giving his back to Burke. Elijah looks even more frustrated as he waits Jeff to turn around. Hardy finally turns around, Burke smiles in anticipation and dashes to the ropes looking for the Elijah Experience, but when he is about to connect it, Jeff leaps over him and when Elijah turns around again Hardy hits the Twist of Fate. He climbs one more time to the top rope and hits the Swanton Bomb to a huge pop from the crowd. He goes for the cover: 1…2…, Burke manages to put one boot on the bottom rope, avoiding the defeat. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and he gets on the face of the referee, arguing with him about a loss. All this time leaves the space open for Elijah Burke to get back to his senses. Burke finally recovers and he goes toward Hardy quite, then grabbing him and rolling him up: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy manages to roll over his head and he gets Elijah Burke into a roll up of his own: 1…2…, Burke manages to kick out once again. Hardy gets his hair out of his face and gets back to a standing position. He grabs Burke by the dreads and brings him up with him as well, but before the Rainbow Haired Warrior is able to do any attack, Burke attacks first with an illegal poke to the eyes that for some reason gets passed by the referee. Burke then grabs Jeff Hardy by the arm and goes to throw him toward the corner. Jeff fights back, but Elijah then nails him with a series of clubs to the back, weakening him, until he finally is able to throw Hardy to the ropes, to which Jeff crashes hard spine first. The silver tongued pugilist takes his time taunting to the crowd, showing himself extremely arrogant. He finally steps back taking impulse and goes to the opposite corner. He storms toward the cornered Jeff Hardy attempting to nail him with his Elijah Express, however and right on the nick of time Jeff Hardy manages to get out of the way sidestepping and letting Burke pass by. Elijah clashes violently with the corner turnbuckle. He staggers back from the crash and goes right toward Hardy. Jeff receives him with a kick to the gut and then plants him with a very cheered Twist of Fate, the second of the match. He continues to duplicate his flurry of offense as he goes to the top rope and then comes down nailing his opponent with another Swanton Bomb, that gets the roar from the crowd. Hardy hooks the leg of his opponent making the cover on Elijah Burke: 1…2…3.

Result: Jeff Hardy defeats Elijah Burke

Hardy celebrates climbing to all corners.

JBL: Now this is getting ridiculous. How is this man even able to be close to a World Championship?

Styles: Well John, like it or not, he has earned it here tonight.

(Souled Out PPV hype)

“Get Back” plays to a lot of boos as Bob Sapp makes his way out, being accompanied by Paul Heyman. He makes his way to the ring.

JBL: There he is Bob Sapp and what a showing this man had at Krakatoa last night.

Heyman: Last night, last night we did what we promised we would do. Last night, and in front of the world, Bob Sapp, this man, defeated in this very ring Brock Lesnar.

Crowd boos.

Heyman: And when he did, when Bob Sapp defeated Brock Lesnar, a title transfer was made. Yes, you heard it. Brock Lesnar was used to be known as the Next Big Thing, but now, that title, the title of the Next Big Thing belongs to my client, the unstoppable Bob Sapp!

Crowd heavily boos.

Heyman: And starting from last night and now forward, is officially…

Sapp takes away the microphone from his manager’s hand.

Sapp: From now on, it’s Sapp Time!

Crowd boos and start a “You suck” chant.

Heyman: And it’s correct. There is nobody, nobody with a brighter future than this man, nobody will be a greater superstar than…

“Turn up the Trouble” plays to a chorus of boos as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out. He grins staring at Sapp as he then enters the ring.

Kennedy: Whoa, whoa, whoa, first and for all, let me say congratulations to you Bob Sapp for your victory last night over Brock Lesnar. And congrats to you Heyman for getting yourself this type of a client. But I…

Crowd start and break a “You suck” chant.

Kennedy: Shut up! See, you might have defeated Brock Lesnar, Bob, but guys like him just don’t quit, you can ask Paul Heyman about that. See, to take out guys like Brock Lesnar…and Goldberg, you have to literally take them out.

Crowd boos.

Kennedy: And as hard as it may be for us to accept it, I will not be able to take out Goldberg, even if I will defeat him, and even if you can’t defeat Lesnar Bob, you will not be able to take him out by yourself.

Heyman: Hey listen, listen Ken, Bob Sapp is powerful as nobody, and if he proposes to do so, he will completely annihilate Brock Lesnar.

Kennedy: Hey don’t get me wrong, I am sure he is the most powerful man the business has ever seen. But just picture this, we, together, cleaning BTW out of the cancer that Brock Lesnar and Goldberg are, together you and I, dominating this company, Bob Sapp and Miiiiisteeeeeeer Keeeeeeneeeeedy! Keeeeeeeenedddy!

Crowd boos as Kennedy grins. Heyman eventually smiles and he embraces Kennedy, seeming to accept the deal. Kennedy and Bob Sapp then shake hands.

Heyman: Kennedy, I am known to be a good business man, and you can consider to have gotten a deal.

Kennedy: That’s great, Sapp and Mr. Kennedy together to destroy Goldberg and Lesnar and…

“Here Comes the Pain” breaks to a big pop from the crowd, but after a while of the music playing nobody comes out. However, from between the crowd, Brock Lesnar and Goldberg make their way out and slide to the inside of the ring, on the backs of Sapp and Kennedy.

Kennedy: How cute! The two freaks playing mind games and…

Kennedy and Sapp turn around finding themselves face to face with Brock Lesnar and Goldberg, however they manage to avoid the attack as both Kennedy and Bob flinch from the ring. Bob Sapp goes to enter the ring again, however both Ken Kennedy and Heyman stop him, saving the confrontation to a later occasion. Goldberg and Brock Lesnar stare at each other in the middle of the ring, then grin at each other.

(Commercial)

(Scene opens in a dark room. Camera shows then Teddie Guerrero

Teddie: Cheating death, stealing life. Clock is ticking amigos, mark it on your calendars, Souled Out, Teddie Guerrero makes his debut. And compadre, it will be like no other, and you will find out why I am the best. I will win, that is a given, even if I had to cheat on the way, hey, if not, then I am not even trying. Esse, Teddie Guerrero debuts at Souled Out!)

Styles: Well, you just saw it, BTW’s newest superstar Teddie Guerrero will be making his debut at Souled Out and before the break we saw hell being broken between Kennedy, Sapp, Goldberg and Brock Lesnar.

JBL: Goldberg and Lesnar are insane, if I had a tandem like Kennedy and Bob Sapp in front of him I would try to get as far as I could.

Styles: Well, 3 weeks separate us from Souled Out and a lot of issues to be solved, but now, it is time for our main event, as BTW Champion Randy Orton battles AJ Styles.

“I am” plays to a large chorus of boos as AJ Styles makes his classic entrance down to the ring.

“Burning Inside my Light” plays to a massive ovation as BTW World Champion Randy Orton makes his way out, proudly wearing the belt around his waist. He enters the ring and the referee then rings the bell.

Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

Randy Orton and AJ Styles circle each other, before engaging any action. The champion is the first to try any attack as he dashes toward AJ Styles, however Styles manages to sidestep out of the way, letting Randy Orton pass by toward the ring ropes. Randy bounces to the ropes and AJ Styles plants him with an arm drag. Orton gets back to his feet after it only to get planted with a second arm drag. AJ Styles doesn’t release the arm of his opponent and he locks him in an armbar. After a while of applying the armbar, Styles puts his knee over the arm of his opponent locking in a variation of the armbar. Randy starts finally looking a way out of the hold, and using his knees, he drives it repeatedly toward the head of AJ Styles, finally forcing to let the armbar go. Randy gets back to his feet and do does AJ Styles. Styles comes close to him and plants him with a slap right across the face of the World Champion. Randy Orton answers back with a powerful straight right hand. Orton spins after it and after the full rotation he plants AJ Styles with a European Uppercut, and then plants him with a second right hand to the head finalizing his flurry of offense. Randy Orton grabs AJ Styles and he throws him toward the corner, toward the one AJ Styles clashes chest and sternum first. AJ Styles staggers back from his impact and gets planted with a club right to the back by Randy Orton. Randy makes the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles kicks out. Randy grabs his opponent by the head and mildly incorporates him, then locks him in a Reverse Chin Lock. However, AJ Styles starts getting back to his feet and he counters his way out of the Chin Lock by driving his shoulder repeatedly to the middle section of Randy Orton. Styles then dashes to the ropes and bounces back hitting Randy Orton with an awe inspiring Tornado DDT.

AJ Styles covers Randy Orton: 1…2…, Randy is able to get one shoulder up. AJ seems a little angry over it but then goes back to his offense. He gets out of the ring and to the apron, where he starts taunting then Randy Orton to get back to his feet. The World Champion finally does so and turns around getting in front right where AJ Styles is waiting him. AJ Styles immediately springboards and plants Randy Orton with a springboard Cannonball. Orton is floored, Styles gets back to his feet and he dashes toward the ring ropes in front of him, then springboards with the second rope and plants Randy Orton below with a Springboard Corkscrew Moonsault. AJ Styles makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton gets one shoulder up again. Styles gets back to his feet and he picks Randy Orton up with him. He sets him and looks to connect a suplex, but in mid-air, Orton slides out of the hold reversing the maneuver landing right on his feet. Orton then grabs AJ Styles and plants him with his Inverted Neckbreaker. Orton is the one now making the cover: 1…2…, AJ kicks out. Randy gets back to his feet and he picks his opponent back to his feet. He tries to throw AJ Styles toward the ropes, however the challenger counters and instead he throws Randy Orton toward the ropes, sending him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Styles measures him and then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, he bounces back and leaping over the top rope he connects Randy Orton with a plancha. Both men remain on the outside of the ring. AJ Styles is the first to get back to his feet and he raises his arms, getting a lot of boos from the audience. He picks Randy Orton back up and he throws him back to the inside of the ring.

Styles climbs up to the apron and he waits for Randy Orton to get back to his feet and when the Legend Killer does, he springboards looking to connect Randy Orton, but before he is even able to fly into the inside of the ring, Randy Orton attacks first and plants him with a picture perfect dropkick that lands right in the middle section of his opponent that knocks AJ Styles down hard to the floor of the outside of the ring. Randy Orton remains on his knees feeling the effects of the match-up. The referee starts the count for AJ Styles that would end in a count-out: 1…2…3…4…5…, Randy Orton finally gets fully recovered and he rolls to the outside of the ring. He picks AJ Styles up and lifting him up then lets him fell chest first to the barricade separating the fans from the ring area. Randy Orton rolls back to the inside of the ring avoiding the count-out and forcing the referee to restart the count at the same time. Randy rolls back to the outside and picks AJ Styles back to his feet. The crowd roars and starts a chant in favor of the Legend Killer. Randy plants Styles with a big straight right hand. He then grabs him and throws him toward the ring post, to which AJ Styles lands hard against. Randy Orton does then his “Destiny” taunt getting a big pop from the audience. Randy picks AJ Styles back up and plants him with a big European Uppercut, then sends him to the inside of the ring. Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles gets one shoulder up. Randy Orton gets back to his feet and like a scorpion, stomping every exposed body part of AJ, every limb of his opponent. He then measures his opponent and plants him with a big knee drop right to the sternum. Randy makes the cover: 1, AJ Styles gets quickly one shoulder up. Randy Orton gets back to his feet and he dashes toward the ring ropes behind him, then bounces back and looks to connect a knee drop to the head of his opponent, however AJ Styles manages to get out of the way making him fail.

AJ Styles manages to get back to his feet. He then dashes to the ring ropes in front of him and he plants Randy Orton, that is now kneeled, right on the chest knocking him down. Styles feels the momentum and he goes toward the corner, then climbs to the top rope and starts taunting the BTW World Heavyweight Champion to get back to his feet. Randy Orton slowly does so and he turns around toward where his challenger is. Styles immediately leaps from the top rope and he connects Randy Orton with a crossbody plancha, however when they land on the canvas Randy Orton rolls through being him the one on top of his opponent: 1…, AJ Styles rolls again and now he end making the cover on Randy Orton: 1…2…, AJ Styles grabs the second rope looking for support, however the referee notices it right on time and stops the count. Styles seems angry and he gets back to his feet, then brings the Legend Killer up with him. He plants him with a chop right to the chest. He plants another one that staggers Randy Orton toward the corner. Styles then walks toward him and starts unloading him with a series of straight right hands to the head. AJ then sets Randy Orton making him sit on the top rope. AJ Styles follows him and then continues his attack landing straight right hands trying to weaken him. AJ Styles then looks to hit a superplex, however Randy Orton blocks to a big pop from the crowd. AJ Styles makes another attempt but Randy Orton blocks again, and this time he hits a maneuver of his own as he hits Sunset, then landing on the canvas and tries to hit the Powerbomb to finalize the maneuver. AJ Styles finally loses the battle and gets Powerbombed down to the canvas. Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles manages to get one shoulder up. Randy Orton gets up and he starts taunting AJ Styles for the RKO.

AJ Styles is knocked out, but he begins getting back to his feet, he then collapses on his attempt and crawls toward the ropes. He grabs them and uses them as leverage, then pulls himself back to his feet. He then remains groggy but then turns around. Randy Orton leaps and tries to connect his opponent with the RKO, however Styles counters and he pushes his opponent toward the ropes. Orton bounces back to the ring ropes only to get planted by a kick to the middle section and then AJ Styles connects him with his Pele Kick. AJ Styles gets back and looks down to Randy Orton, then taunts to the audience getting a lot of boos from the crowd. He then gets over Randy and raises his arms continuing his taunt. He announces the end of the match. He picks Orton up and sets him for the Styles Clash, then in a sudden move AJ Styles plants him with the Styles Clash. Styles gets up to his feet looking more than confident on his victory. He moves his hands around his waist motioning title gold. He finally covers his opponent: 1…2…, Randy Orton gets one boot over the rope interrupting the pinfall attempt of Styles to a big pop from the crowd. AJ looks shocked and he drags the World Champion by the foot toward the middle of the ring, where he remakes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton manages to get one shoulder up. AJ Styles looks extremely shocked and surprised. His expression then turns to anger and he gets back to his feet, getting right on the face of the referee, arguing about how the count should have reached three and not stopped in two. AJ Styles motions something to the referee and he goes to cover Randy Orton again: 1…2…, Orton kicks out one more time. Styles almost bounces bacl and confronts the referee.

Styles goes back to work and he stomps Randy Orton right on the head. He then walks toward the corner and climbs to the top rope. He taunts there for a few moments but finally comes down, looking to hit Randy Orton with a high flying maneuver, however, and in mid air completely out of nowhere, Randy Orton manages to plant him with an RKO. Randy Orton covers him: 1…2…3.

Result: Randy Orton defeats AJ Styles.

Styles: Well, Randy Orton again able to keep his momentum going and gets the victory here tonight.

JBL: But his title reign has its days numbered, mark my words.

Styles: Well, at Souled Out we will see about that.

Scene fades to the back with Randy Orton standing victorious in the middle of the ring.

6f03efea91.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Champions Challenge
Randy Orton (c) vs Edge vs CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy vs Former BTW Continental Champion

BTW Extreme Championship
MVP (c) vs Chris Jericho

Teddie Guerrero debuts

McLovin

Reaction score
BTW Review

Crushing C Announcement - Great imaganitive idea for BTW Souled Out, I think Crushing C could have trash talked the audience more to be honest but that was my only little problem. Other than that it was a very well executed promo. 7/10

Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan vs Kamikaze Kid and Maven - I know it was a squash match, but I really didn't get into this match, it didn't read well to me. 5/10

Colt Cabana Promo - I really liked this promo, and it put over Cabana's determination to be in a BTW World Title Match, and shows that the BTW World Title is what everyone wants. 8/10

Umaga vs Samoa Joe - good solid match between the two, the two were in character and the movesets were spot on, didn't really like the finish of a DQ, as it loses all the hardwork the two put in the match, but I think these two will go into a feud somewhere down the line. 8/10

Christian Cage w/Triple H vs Albert w/Test - Much better match than I thought it would be, I got really into it during the end. Nice little match that puts over the feud well. 7/10

Highlight Reel - both men were in character and I enjoyed the promo, builds the angle well but I would have liked to have more time for the segment. 8/10

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana - Best Match of the show so far, these two never put on a bad match in real life, and they didn't put on a bad one in your BTB, good to see Punk get a win. 9/10

Edge Promo - In character the whole time, and a nice play on words at the end with Edge taking Orton's destiny line. 9/10

Jeff Hardy vs Elijah Burke - didn't match my expectations as much, I was disappointed with the outcome as well, I don't like Jeff Hardy, and even worse than Jeff Hardy is him getting a title shot over Elijah Burke. 6/10

Bob Sapp and Paul Heyman Promo - good promo, I like how you put two feuds together with Sapp/Lesnar and Kennedy/Goldberg, this is going to be very interesting. 8/10

Randy Orton vs AJ Styles - Nice main-event, it put over both men very well, however Orton shouldn't have won if you are keeping Styles in the title hunt. 8/10

OVERALL: A good solid BTW show, CMS your BTB is still my favourite BTB and the main reason is: consistency. Each BTW show never bores me, and that is a skill that only a select few bookers have. The show didn't start well, but it picked up very well towards the middle and end, a few questionable decisions in Hardy winning but apart from that it was a great show. 8/10

Cheap Plugs: ECW Getting On The Right Track, first show is up now, IWF Trivia Tournament Championships, sign up now, BTB Magazine, take part now.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I will do the review a lot of people are doing now:

Crushing C Segment - What an idea, it could be well good for souled out, anyway i think that he was in character.

Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan vs Kamikaze Kid and Maven - Squash, sorry but i thought it was poor, i know it was to give Muhammed and Mark an easy win but i thought it was poor, sorry.

Cabana Segment - It was an alright promo and it showed that he wanted a title shot.

Umaga vs Samoa Joe - Great match, it was written fantasticly but i think that the DQ finish was good as it could make a feud.

Christian Cage w/Triple H vs Albert w/Test - Good match but it suprised me Albert didn't lose to Christian, but i think you will make HHH and Cage lose the title soon so you can push HHH to the title.

Highlight Reel - They were in character and think MVP and Jericho will have a good rivarly.

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana - What a fantastic match, a five star match, i loved it. Punk wins as well it gets better and better.

Edge Promo - Bit short but in charcter and well writen.

Jeff Hardy vs Elijah Burke - Good match probabbly worse than Colt Cabana and Punk but still good even though i thought Jeff would win.

Bob Sapp and Paul Heyman Promo - Well it really made me think you will continue the feud between Brock and Bob.

Randy Orton vs AJ Styles - Great match again but i don''t think it was as good as Punk vs Colt but that is just my opinion. Still it was great.

OVERALL: A good show with not many weaknesses i think you are the top booker on IWF and i congratulate you on a great match in Colt vs Punk.

And the proper review:

BM - CM Punk vs Colt Cabana
WM - Squash, Muhammed Hussan and Mark vs Maven and Kakimaze Kid
BP - Bob Sapp and Heyman.
WP - I don't think there was one.
AC - Same as the overall:
A good show with not many weaknesses i think you are the top booker on IWF and i congratulate you on a great match in Colt vs Punk.

CT Styles

Just to clear something out this s CT Ctyles formally DX Degenerate. People keep getting confused wondering who I am. So everyone CT Styles, used to be DX Degenerate! Okay,

Best Match: Randy Orton vs AJ Styles and CM Punk vs Colt Cabana. To me I like a match that flows well and the Cobana/Punk match did just that. So maybe that even takes over the Main Event. I don't know but they were both quality matches.

Worst Match:
There rarely ever is one but if I had to choose one it would be Hardy/Burke. It wasn't bad it was just my least favorite. I would've liked to see Burke win too :laugh: Oh and the Squash.

Best Promo: To me, I liked the Edge promo the best it was very in character.

Worst Promo: I thought the Highlight Reel was a bit pointless because MVP just came out to invite Jericho onto the 'VIP Lounge' next week. IMO, it should of been a backstage confrontation.

Additional Comments: I've said all I need to say. Another good, solid show and I look forward to 'Soulded Out'

Cheap Plug: UWA's Second Show has been posted. Check it out if you want.