Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Ladder Match and the Main Event

Worst Match: n/a, damn all matches are good

Best Promo: all possible contender's promo, but yeah lol at Elijah's promo then not having in the match.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: What a show, now we see Edge's title reign had finally ended and good to see Orton wins and not Goldberg lol... I'm checkin out your next show and I am also quite curious about Rikishi being fired.

xtremebadass

BM: Edge vs. Goldberg vs. Orton

WM: N/A

BP: Edge's was pretty cool. Nice job adding vids too

WP: N/A

AC: Really great show, astounding finish to a great show, I tip my hat to you lad.

Qwake

BM:ladder match, then m/e
wm: n/a
bp: Edge
wp: n/a
af: that was a great ppv

Reaction score
BM: Main Event, by far. Quite enjoyed the ladder match as well.

WM: Rikishi V Crshing C, if I had to pick.

BP: I quite liked Edge's short promo, thought it could've been a little longer maybe.

WP: I def. thought the videos from RVD, Lesnar and Orton were a bit short. However, they were well written - I think they needed to be a little longer as well.

Overall: GREAT! Really good read. Some upsets, imo, though this is the first show of yours I've read...

C4

Best Match: Edge/ Goldberg and Randy Orton although I got the spoilers in my request thread who was gonna win, when you requested the loop, lol... but Orton's win was good. Also MVP and Hardy the Ladder Match was written well with a good ending.

Worst Match: LoL, n/a :shifty:

Best Promo: Edge's promo, I loved how the crowd reacted with the video.

Worst Promo: Again, n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Cyberslam was a big hit with me brother, Orton wins the World Championship and everything else was so perfect; keep up the good work CMS.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

Preview

BTW-2.gif

Last night at CyberSlam, destiny was fullfilled, and the Rated R Era on BTW was killed by Randy Orton, who was able to win the World Title. What will Randy Orton have to say about it? And what will the former champion, the Rated R Superstar have to proclaim about this loss? And with Krakatoa just 3 weeks away, will we get any indication of the title match?

As previously announced, Sabu will make his return to the ring, after 4 months out for injury. One has to say RVD will be his main target. Will Rob Van Dam be able to focus with all of this over his head? And will he be able to defeat again Brock Lesnar when they battle this week?

Goldberg came short once again on winning the belt. How will this week Goldberg impress the fans on a way for another title shot?

Chris Jericho managed to get the job done, and ended the streak of Muhammed Hassan. However, he did not pin Muhammed Hassan, and was not able to end the arrogance of the arabian. With no signs of this ending soon, who will make the first damage between the two?

Undertaker never forgives, and he never forgets, and Mark Henry might be learning this the hard way, and regret big time his actions during the Buried Alive Match, sleeping with chloroform The Deadman, only to almost get attacked backstage. Which will be the next mind game by the Deadman against the World Strongest Man?

CM Punk and Colt Cabana got what they wanted, their rematch for the Tag Team titles, however, not even with the officiating by The Rock, they were able to recover the belts. What is next for what have proven to be the Most Dominating Tag Team, Triple H and Christian Cage?

MVP was more than impressive in his Ladder Match against Jeff Hardy, not only in his first Ladder Match in his career, but defeating for the first time Jeff, and finally gain sole possession of the BTW Extreme Belt. Which statement is next to make for Montel Vontavious Porter?

AJ Styles and Rikishi history made a drastic turn, one that appear to be the final, as AJ cost Rikishi not only the victory, but his own job. Now, that it has been revealed that the so-called suspension was nothing more than a work, what is next for AJ Styles, now that he has accomplished the mission Crushing C had put long time before? And have we really seen the last of the samoan?

Big Show has been angry since being denied another BTW Continental Title Match, and has destroyed everything set on his path? With Samoa Joe now being on his path, will he suffer the same faith?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice Preview, Big Show vs. Samoa Joe is quite interesting and so does Sabu's return. I am looking forward to your show.

xtremebadass

Well looks like Goldberg has been jacked out of the Title hunt, anywho, Edge vs. Orton is a very strong Main Event. Big Show and Joe looks awesome, plus MVP is getting a push finally for the win over Jeff Hardy and now has the strap, looking great.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Joe vs. Show! This is going to get interesting. As a Lesnar mark I am totally pulling for Lesnar against RVD lol. Plus the return of Sabu. man this enxt show is going to be great. Lookin forward to it CMS

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Von Braun Center
Huntsville, Alabama
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to a brand new edition of BTW, and tonight, live from Alabama, we have the beginning of a new era!

JBL: Quite frankly, I don’t like it. I don’t like having Randy Orton as our champion, and I eagerly wait Edge to recover his belt.

“Burning Inside my Light†breaks as Randy Orton makes his way out. He takes his time playing to the crowd receiving a big amount of cheers from the audience, pointing at his belt. He then lifts his title and pyro comes out. He then enters the ring and climbs to all turnbuckles lifting his World Heavyweight Title. He then settles in the middle of the ring ready to speak.

Orton: Ladies and Gentleman, mark this day in your calendar as finally darkness has moved from BTW. Edge is not the champ anymore.

Crowd boos.

Orton: And that’s because last night, at CyberSlam, after I was voted into the match by all my fans, I did what I promised, destiny arrived, and I am the new World Heavyweight Champion!

Crowd cheers.

Orton: This right here, is a long time coming. All my career, I had been screwed and kept away from the belt. Call it politics, call it cheating, or even stick it to my own dad.

The crowd boos as Randy looks around the audience.

Orton: But let’s talk no more about the past. What matters is the future, a future that haves the Legend Killer as your champion! And that’s what I will be for a long time, your champion!

The fans begin a “Randy†chant.

Orton: A defending champion, a honorable champion, a trustable champion, a…

“I’m in Charge†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Crushing C comes out.

Crushing C: Randy, Randy, I am happy to hear my champion speak like that! But, I do have a problem, and it is that you are the champion!

Crowd boos.

Randy: That’s pretty funny coming from the man that needed my help to defeat Vince Mcmahon at Apocalypse.

Crushing grins partially mad.

Crushing C: I am going to be honest with you. I don’t like you. And I like even less having you as my champion, having you as the BTW World Champion. Fortunately, there is one man that can change that. A man that is truly a champion, Edge!

Crowd boos.

Orton: So you are telling me that Edge is using his rematch clause?

Crushing C: Damn right, at Krakatoa, Edge will be exercising his rematch clause. But Randy, while Edge will be challenging, the champion is not determined yet.

Orton: What are you talking about? I am the BTW World Champion!

Crowd cheers.

Crushing C: Well, as you know, I am known for being very giving. I always give an award to the ones that help me. And there is one man that last night helped me big time, and finally got rid of Rikishi.

Crowd boos.

Crushing: I am talking about AJ Styles. And as my award, I am giving him a title match, a World Title match, against you, next week.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: Oh, and Randy, tonight, destiny is indeed here, because you will face both Edge and AJ Styles in a Handicap Match!

Crushing C smiles as he gets out of the ring. Randy stares at him lifting the belt up high.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and what a huge announcement made by our GM, not only announcing that at Krakatoa Edge will be using his rematch clause, but that next week, AJ Styles will face Randy Orton for the BTW World Title!

JBL: AJ Styles deserves nothing else, after all, he finally got rid of that traitor Rikishi. And don’t forget Joey, the dismantling begins tonight, when Edge and AJ Styles both take on Randy Orton.

Styles: And speaking of dismantling and destruction, this is what you can speak with Umaga in action. And that’s next.

“Tough Enough†plays as Maven makes his way down to the ring.

“Virtual Voodoo†breaks to a chorus of boos as Umaga makes his way out. He goes savage on the stage and on his way down the ramp. He then enters the ring.

Umaga vs Maven

Umaga remains standing in the middle of the ring staring at his opponent. Maven then comes close to him, a little scared and doubtful. He then appears to have taken a little courage and he throws a punch right to the head of the Samoan Bulldozer. However, even if it lands perfectly, Umaga acts as if he didn’t feel a thing. Maven then tries to strike again but the Samoan Bulldozer blocks the punch, then he strikes back with a huge knife-like uppercut straight to the jaw of his opponent. Umaga gets his rival back to his feet and he lashes him toward the corner. He staggers from the corner and Umaga plants him with a huge sidekick to the head of Maven, knocking him out cold. Umaga taunts to the crowd raising both his arms and getting a lot of boos from the crowd. He then grabs Maven and goes to punish him, however Maven starts fighting back and throws punches at the Samoan. He then pushes Umaga a little away and connects a huge enziguiri. Umaga staggers back feeling affected. Maven then quickly climbs to the top rope looking for the end. Umaga turns around and Maven immediately leaps from the top rope looking to connect his opponent, however Umaga showing his strength catches him in mid-air, sets him and then connects his Swinging Sideslam. Maven contorts in pain on the canvas. Umaga then dashes to the ropes and bounces back hitting a jumping headbutt right to the gut of the floored Maven. Umaga lifts his arms taunting to the crowd and he yells “Samoaâ€. He picks Maven back to his feet and plants him with a powerful Samoan Spike. He then makes a confident cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Umaga defeats Maven

JBL: That is domination! And that is without a doubt a force to be reckon here on BTW!

Styles: Great showing by Umaga indeed here tonight.

(Krakatoa PPV video)

“Break Down the Walls†plays as Chris Jericho makes his way out to a big pop from the crowd. He then enters the ring.

Styles: A man that is extremely mad over the actions of Muhammed Hassan at CyberSlam.

Y2J: Welcome to BTW is Jericho!

Crowd pops.

Y2J: As all my Jericholics know, I ended last night the streak of Muhammed Hassan. But it quite wasn’t the big moment I was waiting for. You know why, because Hassan took the chicken way, he got himself counted out. So even if I won the match, I didn’t defeat him.

Crowd boos.

Y2J: But, that’s about to change right here, right now! Muhammed Hassan, if you have any balls, come out here junior!

“Arabian†plays after a while as Muhammed Hassam makes his way out. He then enters the ring.

Hassan: Jericho, I did come out here, but I am not here to fight you.

Crowd boos.

Y2J: And may I ask why?

Hassan: Well, why should I face you? I have beaten you more times that I can count, and well, I am moving on, I am going for titles.

Crowd boos.

Y2J: Hey, you can’t even cleanly pin me and you’re talking about belts? You have got to be kidding me! I mean…

“I’m Coming†plays to a chorus of boos as MVP makes his way out, carrying his BTW Extreme Title on his waist.

MVP: MVP in the house, and that can only mean one thing, big things popping, little things stopping. And this time, it is truly major things popping.

Y2J: Whoa whoa MVP, first, shut the hell up! Why the hell are you out here?

MVP: You see, last night, I became the sole BTW Extreme Champion. And, I am not only the Highest Paid Athlete, but I am a hell of a champion, I am the best champion in the entire industry, in the entire world!

Crowd boos.

MVP: That’s way I am a defending champion. And listening to you on the back, and with me being Mr. FedEx, always delivering, I am going to deliver you a big chance. Hassan, you want a title match, Jericho, you want Hassan. So, I’ll tell you this, at Krakatoa, it will be Muhammed Hassan facing Chris Jericho!

Crowd pops.

MVP: And the winner of the match will go one on one, the PPV after that, Souled Out, with me, the Half Man, Half Amazing, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP, for this, the BTW Extreme Title!

Crowd pops as MVP leaves. Jericho and Hassan stare at each other inside the ring.

We go backstage and we see Big Show walking on a corridor. His face shows his lately anger. Out of a sudden, Jeff Hardy walks passing by him. He stops.

Jeff: Hey Show!

Big Show stares at Jeff Hardy with anger on his eyes. He then grabs him by the throat, receiving a lot of boos from the audience, and throws him toward a wall. He then steps and kicks him a few times before leaving.

(Commercial)

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman we are back and right before the break we saw and example of the behavior The Big Show has been showing as of late since being denied from another Continental Title match.

JBL: Jeff Hardy on the wrong place at the wrong time, and just like it will happen to Samoa Joe, he got destroyed by The Big Show.

“Big†breaks to a lot of boos from the audience as The Big Show makes his way out. He looks impressing on his way to the ring.

“Gonna to kill you†breaks as Samoa Joe comes out to a lot of cheers. He taunts to his opponent and to the crowd as he enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Big Show vs Samoa Joe

As soon as the referee rings the bell Samoa Joe dashes toward the giant of his opponent, however Big Show reacts first and he knocks him down with a big clothesline. Joe gets quickly back to his feet and dashes once again toward his opponent, however the giant attacks first once again and he plants him with a second clothesline. This time it is The Big Show that grabs Samoa Joe and gets him back to a standing position. He takes some steps back measuring his opponent and then advances toward Samoa Joe looking for a big clothesline, however Joe ducks the attack avoiding the clothesline. Big Show turns around afterwards and Joe starts planting him with chops to the chest, that gets the classic “Wooo†chants from the audience. He then follows up with some straight right hands to the head of his opponent, however The Big Show quickly retaliates and lands Samoa Joe with a big headbutt, that sends Samoa Joe away. Joe staggers from the headbutt toward the ropes. He then bounces back only to get planted with a Big Boot right to the head of his opponent that knocks him down to the canvas. The Big Show covers his opponent with one only foot on top of Samoa Joe: 1…2…, Samoa Joe kicks out. Big Show doesn’t remove his boot from over Samoa Joe, then merciless he steps over his opponent, crushing the humanity of Samoa Joe. Big Show looks down to Samoa Joe with a sadistic look on his face. He then picks Samoa Joe back to a standing position. He then gets him up and then plants him with a powerslam. Samoa Joe ends up very close to the corner. Big Show then slowly walks toward the corner, and methodically he climbs to the second rope, giving his back to the middle of the ring. After a time of measuring, and getting a lot of boos from the crowd, Big Show leaps from the corner looking for his version of the Vader Bomb, however right on the nick of time Samoa Joe is able to get out of the way, making the angry Big Show fail the destructive maneuver.

Samoa Joe gets back to his feet and he goes at the floored Big Show, planting him with a series of kicks right to the middle section of the bended giant. Samoa Joe then dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back planting The Big Show with a dropkick right to the side of the body of his opponent. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Big Show breaks the pinfall sending him through the air. Samoa Joe gets back to his feet and he dashes to the ropes, then bounces back and connects The Big Show with a senton on the still floored giant. Samoa Joe then goes toward the giant and starts planting him with straight right hands to the head of his opponent, however this doesn’t stop The Big Show from starting to make his way back to his feet. The Big Show finally fully incorporates, and Samoa Joe continues landing him with straight right hands. However, The Big Show stops his flurry of offense as he grabs him by the throat with both hands, then tossing him toward the corner. The giant then dashes toward him and plants him with a running elbow right to the face of the Samoa Joe. The Big Show takes impulse once again going to the opposite corner. He then dashes toward him in full speed and squashes him against the turnbuckle. Samoa Joe staggers back from the corner and walks right into The Big Show, that grabs him and lifts him up in the air, Military Pressing him. The giant walks around the ring showing his strength, as he carries Samoa Joe up high, until he finally stops in the middle of the ring and lets Samoa Joe fell gut first. The camera shows the face of the giant, and he looks extremely angry and focused. He dashes to the ropes and bounces back hitting a huge elbow right to the chest of Samoa Joe. The Big Show takes his time on getting back to a standing position, until he finally does. He dashes once again to the ropes and bounces back looking for another huge elbow, however this time Samoa Joe is able to roll out of the way making the giant miss.

Samoa Joe gets back to his feet and he puts the boots on The Big Show, stomping on him. He then focuses on the legs and stomps on the right leg of the giant. He then grabs it and stretches it, then twists and somehow manages to rotate his opponent, as he then goes to lock in a One Legged Boston Crab. Samoa Joe manages to get it in, however The Big Show is quickly able to get out of it as he uses his free leg to kick his opponent away and toward ropes. Joe goes toward the ropes but he is able to stop himself grabbing the top rope. The Big Show gets back to his feet and then Samoa Joe finally storms toward him and plants him with a dropkick right to the knees of his opponent, knocking him down. However, The Big Show doesn’t collapses to the canvas, but remains kneeled on the canvas. Samoa Joe rushes toward him and grabs him, then planting him with a DDT. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Big Show kicks out violently sending Samoa Joe away. Samoa Joe crawls again towards the giant and covers him again: 1…2…, Big Show kicks out again. Samoa Joe gets back to his feet and also brings the giant with him, and starts getting him also up. He sets him up for another DDT, however The Big Show shows his rear strength and explodes, lifting Samoa Joe and going toward the corner, until clashing toward the corner. The Big Show then taunts to the crowd sending them to shut up, as a prelude to planting him with his huge chop to the chest. Samoa Joe screams in pain grabbing his burnt chest. The Big Show then grabs him, lifts him up and sits him in the top rope. The Big Show then continues his offense planting him with a series of straight right hands. He then grabs Samoa Joe by the throat getting a lot of boos. However, Samoa Joe snaps the hand of the giant away, then snaps connecting a Tornado DDT, planting The Big Show head first on the canvas then making him roll over his head.

Samoa Joe also looks affected from the maneuver, but he then starts crawling toward his opponent. Samoa Joe is able to get one arm across the chest of the giant covering him: 1…2…, The Big Show kicks out. Samoa Joe looks shocked, but he then follows up getting on top of The Big Show and then planting him with punches right to the upper chest-ending of the throat of the giant. Samoa Joe follows up blatantly choking The Big Show. The referee starts the count that would end a DQ for the referee: 1….2…3…4…, Samoa Joe releases the hold. On his knees, Samoa Joe announces the end making the shot guns taunts to the crowd and then to the floored giant. He then sets The Big Show and locks him in a very cheered Coquina Clutch. The Big Show screams in pain, but then showing his determination, being backed up by his anger, starts fighting back. He then manages to incorporate and then puts one knee on the canvas. Samoa Joe is still trying to choke The Big Show out, however the giant manages to fully get back to his feet. He starts using his free arm to try and find a way out of the hold that his opponent still keeps locked in. He then manages to break the pinfall using his one single arm to back body drop Samoa Joe. Big Show coughs a little afterwards, but he soon recovers and goes after his opponent. He grabs him and gets him back to his feet. The Big Show then sets and locks him in his Cobra Clutch. The crowd gets behind Samoa Joe chanting for him, looking to motivate him on finding his way out of the hold, however The Big Show just shows his angry side and applies even more strength to his submission hold. However, The Big Show then follows up his offense, using the Cobra Clutch as a set-up, as he then connects the Final Cut.

The Big Show taunts to the audience, lifting his right arm after it announcing the end but behind him, and coming out of nowhere, Jeff Hardy enters the ring with a steel chair and blasts him right on the back of the neck. The referee quickly rings the bell announcing the end of the match.

Result: The Big Show wins by DQ

Jeff Hardy keeps striking The Big Show brutally with the steel chair. The referee tries to stop him but he is incapable and Jeff goes back on planting him with the chair. However, a group of officials come out and finally manages to get Jeff Hardy away. The Big Show rolls on the canvas beaten.

JBL: God Damn! What the hell is Jeff Hardy doing here?

Styles: Well, The Big Show unloaded his frustrations on Jeff Hardy earlier tonight, so it was only fitting that Jeff Hardy did the same. But right after the break, another man who is very frustrated, Goldberg is in action, next!

(Commercial)

We return and we see Elijah Burke already in the ring jogging warming up.

JBL: A man with all the future ahead of him, is here and focus on making a statement.

“Goldberg’s March†plays to a big pop from the audience as Goldberg makes his way out, all the way from his locker room to the ring. He stares at Burke as the referee rings the bell.

Elijah Burke vs Goldberg

Goldberg advances toward Elijah Burke as soon as the referee rings the bell. Elijah Burke backs down trying to escape and avoid Goldberg, however he traps himself in a corner. Goldberg smiles and he starts unfolding straight right hands landing first on the head of his opponent and then start landing on the middle section of his opponent. Goldberg steps back taking impulse and then dashes in full speed toward Elijah Burke, then planting him with a big clothesline. Burke staggers back from the corner and Goldberg back body drops him. Goldberg makes the cover: 1…2…, Elijah Burke kicks out. Goldberg gets quickly back to his offense and he picks Burke back to a standing position lifting him by his dreadlocks. Goldberg then grabs him by the throat with both his hands, and tosses him toward the corner making him clash spine first to the turnbuckle. Goldberg takes impulse once again making a circle. He then runs directly toward the corner Elijah Burke looking for another clothesline, however this time Elijah Burke is able to attack and react first and he plants the running Goldberg with a dropkick right to the legs. Goldberg immediately collapses grabbing his knee in pain. Burke notices it and goes toward that limb, as he starts viciously putting the boots in it, stomping repeatedly on the right leg of his opponent. Burke then grabs the right leg and twists it, then follows up by letting his entire weight fell over the punished limb of Goldberg. Burke makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Elijah Burke gets immediately back to his feet and goes back to punish the right lower extension of Goldberg, as he stomps on it a little more. He then drags Goldberg close to the ropes. Burke grabs the top rope and uses it as leverage, as he pulls himself up and then fells, landing right on the leg of Goldberg with his entire weight. Burke smiles and he grabs the right leg of Goldberg, he twists it as he rolls Goldberg and then locks in a One Legged Boston Crab.

The crowd roars for Goldberg and gets behind him with chants, as Burke just bends even more the right leg of his opponent, and sits on his lower back aggravating the punishment created on the submission hold. However, Goldberg begins getting motivated by the cheers from the audience. He begins crawling, making his way toward the ring ropes. Elijah Burke tries to stop him and sits, then incorporates and then viciously sits again on the lower back, punishing even more Goldberg, however, and after a few moments of crawling and effort, Goldberg finally manages to reach the ropes. Elijah refuses to release the submission hold and so the referee begins the count that would end in a DQ: 1…2…3…4…, Burke finally releases the Boston Crab letting Goldberg free. Elijah waits for his opponent to recover and get back to his feet. Goldberg finally incorporates, Elijah Burke advances toward him and kicks him right on the middle section. He then sets him up for a DDT. He looks around the audience taunting before applying the move. He then goes for it but to a big pop from the crowd Goldberg is able to block it. Burke attempts the DDT again but Goldberg blocks it once again, and this time he hits an attack of his own as he lifts Elijah Burke up and plants him with a spinebuster. Goldberg gets back to his feet, after a while, so does Elijah Burke, and Goldberg, limping, runs toward him and plants him with a powerful clothesline, that turns him inside out making Elijah Burke flip in the air. Goldberg limps going to the corner and he taunts Elijah Burke going for his Spear. Elijah Burke finally gets back to his feet and turns around and Goldberg runs toward him looking for the Spear, however and right of the nick of time, Elijah Burke shows his athleticism as he jumps over Goldberg avoiding the maneuver. Goldberg then turns around and Burke plants him with a jumping calf kick.

The kick doesn’t surprisingly send Goldberg down to the canvas, but it does send him toward the corner. Elijah Burke quickly takes impulse and then storms toward him planting him with a very booed Elijah Express, landing his knees completely on the chest of Goldberg. He collapses down to the canvas, and Burke quickly climbs to the top rope. He there taunts his opponent waiting for him to get back to his feet. Goldberg after a while, gets back to his feet. He turns around coming front to front with the climbed on the top rope Elijah Burke. Burke immediately leaps from the top rope looking to plant Goldberg, however out of nowhere Goldberg catches him and plants him in mid-movement with a Spear-Spinebuster maneuver that turns out the lights for his opponent. Goldberg then gets Burke back to his feet and plants him with The Jackhammer. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Goldberg defeats Elijah Burke

Goldberg kicks Elijah Burke out of the ring and he asks for a microphone.

Goldberg: See, this is what I do. I kick asses.

Crowd pops.

Goldberg: And, you’ll be seeing a lot of this from now on and until the moment I get what I deserve, a World Title match.

Crowd cheers.

Goldberg: Nobody, has been screwed like me out of the World Title picture, nob…

“Turn up the Trouble†play to a chorus of boos as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out with a microphone already in hand. He enters the ring.

Kennedy: Wait, did you just say nobody has been more screwed out of the title picture?

Goldberg: Yes, I did.

Kennedy: Well, that’s pretty funny, considering how I was screwed out of my title when Edge defeated me cheating at Apocalypse. Or how Randy became Number One Contender for the belt twice defeating me, one cheating, and the other one thanks to the Samoan Stretchmark interfering.

Goldberg: Ken, what the hell are you doing out here?

Kennedy: It’s Mr. Kennedy. And well, you come out here, run your mouth about how you deserve another title match. You don’t. The only one who deserves another title match around here is Misteeeeeeeer Keeeeeeneeeeedy.

Kennedy gets on the face of Goldberg.

Kennedy: Keeeeeneeeeedy!

Goldberg grins.

Goldberg: We’ll see about that, don’t we?

Goldberg drops the mic. Both men stare down. Goldberg then threatens to push Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy bails and rolls out of the ring. Kennedy talks trash from outside the ring as Goldberg smiles from inside the ring.

We go backstage and see Triple H and Christian Cage on their locker room.

Christian: So Hunter, we did it. We finally did it.

HHH: Oh no Christian. See, we are the champions alright, we are the most dominant tag team in BTW, and in the history of wrestling.

Crowd boos in the back.

HHH: But the hardest thing is not to win this, is to stay on the top. CM Punk and Colt Cabana, they were only the beginning.

Christian: But, I mean, what’s next, who’s left?

HHH: Don’t worry Christian, I have a plan.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and only God knows what on Earth are Triple H and Christian Cage.

JBL: I don’t know Joey, but I know it will be great.

Styles: But up next we have Mark Henry, the man that cheated Undertaker last night to win the Last Ride Match, going one on one with Messiah.

“Somebodies gonna get it†breaks to the arena to a lot of boos as Mark Henry comes out. He yells to the crowd on the way to the ring.

“Crow’s Sent†plays to a nice reception as Messiah makes his way out. He enters the ring and confronts Henry. The referee rings the bell.

Mark Henry vs Messiah

Mark Henry invites his opponent to attack him. Messiah wastes no time and obeys. He runs toward him and starts landing a series of rights and lefts to the head of Henry, but Mark manages to counterattack and simply pushes Messiah away. Messiah rolls back to his feet and instead of targeting the head of his opponent, this time he directs his punches to the gut and middle section of Mark Henry. Messiah manages to soften Henry and then Irish Whips Henry toward the ropes, and when bounce back, Messiah tries to tackle him, but Mark Henry doesn’t even moves. Henry stares at Messiah and tells him to bring it. Messiah dashes to the ropes behind him and goes for a second attempt for the tackle, but once again Mark Henry doesn’t feel a thing and doesn’t move a centimeter. Messiah sees frustrated and once again he bounces to the ropes, but this time The World Strongest Man attacks him first planting him with a Modified Belly-to-Belly. He covers him: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out. Mark Henry mad about him kicking out, gets Messiah back up and delivers a flurry of right hands, that send a beaten Messiah straight to a corner. Mark Henry stares at him and after a while of taunting, he dashes toward him and squashes him against his massive mass and the turnbuckle. Mark Henry circles and once again dashes toward Messiah squashing him once again toward the turnbuckle and the corner. Messiah separates himself from the corner and collapses to the canvas. Mark Henry grabs him by the arm and starts dragging toward the center of the ring. Immediately after it, Mark Henry dashes toward the ropes and after bouncing back, he connects an elbow drop dropping all his way across the chest of Messiah.

Mark Henry makes the cover: 1…2…, Messiah manages to kick out. Mark Henry gets out very angry and after staring for a few seconds at his floored opponent, Henry bounces once again toward the ring ropes and goes for another elbow drop, but this time Messiah manages to roll out of the way. Messiah takes advantage of his vantage in speed and gets up quicker than Mark Henry. He then starts mounting back a comeback with a series of right hands to the head, followed by punches to the gut. Messiah then steps back taking impulse and then advances toward the kneed World Strongest Man and plants him with a soccer kick straight to the middle section of Mark Henry that takes right out the breath of his opponent. Mark Henry fights through the pain and starts getting back to his feet. Messiah notices and goes to dash toward the ropes behind him and connects a bulldog on Mark Henry. Messiah taunts to the crowd for his victory of sending Mark Henry knocked out to the canvas and then goes toward the corner, and he climbs to the top rope. He taunts for the crowd once again now climbed on the top rope and he waits for the World Strongest Man to get back to his feet.

Mark Henry pulls himself back to a standing position. He turns around to where Messiah is and Messiah, wasting no time, leaps through the air and tries to land Mark Henry with a crossbody, but Mark Henry showcases his amazing strength and power by catching Messiah in mid-air. He then changes the position in which he is holding Messiah and sets him over his shoulder. He then extends his arms over his head and floors him with a Military Press. Mark Henry gets up and announces the end. He dashes to the ropes located behind him and then bounces back hitting, to a lot of boos from the audience, the World Strongest Splash. He gets back up and stares at the stage and he starts inviting someone to enter the ring. He is inviting the man behind the videos to make his debut right now. Mark Henry then once again bounces back to the ring ropes and hits a second World Strongest Splash on Mark Henry, practically knocking him down. Mark Henry explodes back to his feet and now more infuriated he invites not only the debuting man to make his debut right now, but also Messiah to get back to his feet. Mark Henry pounds his chest and gets Messiah back to his feet. He announces the end and he lifts over his shoulder, going for the World Strongest Slam. He then plants him in violent manor. Henry makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Mark Henry defeats Messiah.

JBL: Another dominant showing by Mark Henry, the man that can say, he put Taker through his Last Ride.

Out of a sudden, lights go out with a gong. Then a light blue lights the arena and The Undertaker starts talking.

Taker: Mark Henry, you don’t mess with the dead and pass unharmed.

Crowd cheers.

Taker: You tried to get away but the dead always find you. Mark Henry, you can run but you cannot hide! Don’t play on my yard because you might not be able to escape.

Crowd pops as Mark Henry yells from inside the ring.

Taker: And Mark Henry, you are not going to be able to escape.

A gong plays and lights go back on. Henry looks angry inside the ring. Out of a sudden, from the ceiling sand starts felling inside the ring on top of Mark Henry.

Styles: Wait a minute, sand?

JBL: Oh my God Joey, could this be some sort of message?

(Sabu video hype: He’s Homicidal, Suicidal and Genocidal. Sabu returns, at Krakatoa!)

We go backstage and we see Rob Van Dam looking the video on a TV screen. Jeremy Borash walks toward him.

Borash: Excuse me Rob, I just wanted to get your expressions on some things and…

RVD: Stop Rob, see I would love nothing more than to clear all your doubts, but I have a match next.

Borash: Please Rob, it will be quick.

RVD: Ok Jeremy, go ahead.

Borash: Ok, two things. You face Brock Lesnar in a rematch tonight, will you be able to defeat him again?

RVD: Brock is nothing more than whiner, and tonight, just like last night, Rob…Van…Dam will defeat him.

Borash: Ok, second, Sabu returns at Krakatoa, just two weeks from now, and common sense says he would be coming to get revenge on you, the man that took him out. What are your thoughts?

Van Dam stares at Borash turning angrier and angrier.

RVD: No comments.

Rob walks away leaving Jeremy Borash puzzled.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and Van Dam might denied it, but Sabu will in fact return at Krakatoa.

JBL: BTW was fine without him, BTW was great, now he has to come and ruin the whole thing.

“Here Comes the Pain†plays as Brock Lesnar makes his way out to a lot of boos from the crowd, being accompanied now by Paul Heyman. He enters the ring.

“One of a Kind†breaks to the audience that gives a big pop as Rob Van Dam makes his way out. He plays to the crowd and enters the ring.

Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs RVD

Van Dam and Lesnar stare at each other before the bell is rang, but as soon as the referee rings the bell, Brock, demonstrating he is the angriest of the two, storms toward Van Dam and knocks him with a clothesline. Rob gets back to his feet only to get connected by another clothesline. RVD recovers his vertical standing once again, Brock runs toward him once again and plants Rob Van Dam with a third clothesline. Brock Lesnar makes the cover: 1…, Rob Van Dam is able to kick out. Brock gets back to his feet and he puts the boots on his opponent, stomping on all the body of Rob Van Dam. Brock grabs Van Dam by the arm and stands on his clavicle, now focusing his attack on one limb. He gets RVD back to a standing position and connects him with a standing arm drag. When Van Dam clashes to the canvas following the arm drag, Brock doesn’t release the hold and he locks in an armbar. The crowd starts getting behind Van Dam and Rob responds to the crowd, as he starts fighting back. He incorporates, still being on the armbar, and rolls backwards, then plants Brock Lesnar with a clothesline making Brock to release the hold. On the outside, Paul Heyman acts as if it were he the one that just got connected with the clothesline. Rob Van Dam measures Brock and connects him with a spinning leg drop landing right across the throat. Van Dam gets up to his feet and after taunting to the audience, he dashes to the ropes and when bounces back he performs an awe inspiring Handspring Moonsault, that lands perfectly over Brock Lesnar. Van Dam makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock kicks out. RVD gets back to his feet and brings Brock Lesnar up with him. He grabs him by the head and he starts kicking him repeatedly on the head, until he gets Brock Lesnar groggy. Van Dam then measures his opponent and jumps, stepping over the neck of the bended Lesnar driving him then down to the canvas. The crowd roars, Rob Van Dam then makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock Lesnar kicks out again.

Rob Van Dam gets back to his feet one more time again and he stomps on the chest of his opponent. He then turns around and measures Brock Lesnar, then goes to connect a moonsault, however right on the nick of time Brock Lesnar is able to roll out of the way, making Van Dam crash and burn. Brock Lesnar then gets back to his feet and covers RVD: 1…, Rob quickly kicks out. Brock gets back to his feet and he dashes to the ropes, then bounces back and he is able to connect Rob Van Dam with a big elbow drop landing right across the chest of Van Dam. Brock, finding himself back in control, goes back to attack the arm of Van Dam, as he starts wildly stomping on it. He then pulls it and without any mercy he just walks over it. Brock Lesnar then, grabbing Rob Van Dam by his ponytail, he gets him back to his feet. He grabs the arm of Van Dam and locks him in a hammerlock, but this is only a set up as he then plants him with a suplex, dropping him arm first to the canvas with his own weight falling on his punished limb. Brock Lesnar makes the cover: 1…2…, Rob Van Dam kicks out. Brock Lesnar remakes the cover hooking both legs on the pinfall this time: 1…2…, Van Dam gets one shoulder up avoiding getting defeated. Brock looks a little frustrated and a lot more angrier. Paul Heyman keeps yelling instructions from the outside. Brock gets RVD back to his feet and he Irish Whips to the ropes on front of him, Van Dam bounces back and Brock grabs him and locks him, connecting him then with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Brock looks dominant and he taunts to the crowd, getting a lot of boos from the audience. He then gets RVD back to his feet and connects him with another variation of a suplex, as he plants Rob Van Dam with a Belly-to-Back suplex, that plants RVD straight to the canvas.

Brock Lesnar goes toward Rob Van Dam and covers him: 1…2…, RVD is able to kick out. Lesnar seems a little more frustrated and he picks him back up. Brock then sets him for a suplex, and goes for it, however Van Dam in mid-air is able to counter as he slides down the grab of Brock and lands right on his feet. Brock then turns around and gets connected by a big kick right to the head that knocks him down to the canvas. Rob Van Dam sees the opening and he dashes to the ropes behind him, then bounces back and goes for Rolling Thunder connecting Brock Lesnar, however when RVD is doing the final roll before landing on him, Brock gets back on his feet and catches Rob Van Dam in mid-air, locking him in a Bearhug. The crowd heavily boos as Brock Lesnar applies all the strength he has on this one single hold. Brock tries to force Rob Van Dam to tap out, and he is really close as he has practically just squeeze out of the air of his opponent. The crowd begins chanting RVD’s name, getting heavily behind him. Feeling the rush of adrenaline created by the audience getting behind him, he starts getting back to his senses after appearing knocked out, he starts shaking his arms getting full recover and control of his senses. He finally attacks back and plants both his forearms right on the face of Brock. He then continues fighting back now driving his elbow right to the jaw of Brock Lesnar, finally forcing his opponent to release the hold. Van Dam is now back on the canvas and he plants Brock with a double-feet dropkick that connects right on the chest. Rob Van Dam then gets back to a standing position and after paining grabbing his ribs suffering, he dashes to the ring ropes and bounces back in his second attempt and finally connecting Brock Lesnar with Rolling Thunder. RVD covers him: 1…2…, Brock Lesnar is able to kick out.

Rob Van Dam gets back to his feet and he puts the boots on Rob Van Dam, stomping him right on the chest and then on the face. He then walks toward the corner and using the top rope as leverage and as impulse to lift himself up, he connects RVD with a Split-Legged Moonsault. Van Dam makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock once again kicks out. Rob looks kind of shocked and he brings Brock Lesnar back to his feet. He plants him with a straight right hand, but Brock appears to have felt no effect and he answers back, planting him with a straight elbow smash right to the facial features of Rob. Brock follows up and he drives his knee right to the middle section of his opponent. Lesnar then dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back driving his knee in hard manor straight to the temple of Rob Van Dam. Brock Lesnar explodes back to his feet feeling back the momentum on his favor and gets him back to his feet. He then kicks him right on the gut and bounces to the ring ropes once again, looking for a second consecutive knee to the gut, however this time Van Dam is able to get out of the way. Brock turns around and Van Dam plants him with a Dragon Kick right to the side of the head that sends Brock right to the ropes. Lesnar manages to remain on the ring hanging to the ropes. Van Dam quickly goes to the corner and measures Brock Lesnar, that is sat on the top rope. Van Dam leaps from the top rope and looks for a kick on Brock Lesnar, however right on the nick of time and avoiding getting planted, Brock gets out of the ropes and to the apron making Van Dam crash and burn. Brock rolls from the apron back to the ring and gets back to his feet, he then starts taunting Rob Van Dam, announcing the end and waiting for him to get back to his feet. RVD manages to return to his feet, but he then collapses pushing Brock Lesnar toward the referee, knocking him out. After a while Brock gets back to his feet and goes back to taunting Van Dam. Rob gets finally back to his feet and he turns around and he walks right into Brock Lesnar, that lifts him and sets him over his shoulders. He then spins him looking for the match-ending F-5, connecting. Van Dam is out thanks to the F5. Brock tries to go and make the cover but out of nowhere Paul Heyman enters the ring with a chair in hand. He appears to be about hit Van Dam, but he surprisingly then connects his client, Brock Lesnar. He then leaves the ring with a smile. The crowd boos. Van Dam makes the cover, the referee comes back to his senses: 1…2…3.

Result: RVD defeats Brock Lesnar

Van Dam leaves the ring celebrating his victory. Heyman enters the ring with a mic in hand.

Heyman: Brock, finally I get rid of you. You see, you are nothing but a loser. You lost to Rikishi, you lost to Goldberg, you lost to Van Dam. Hell, not even the fans like you, as you could see last night at CyberSlam.

Crowd boos.

Heyman: Now I am free of that extra weight of yours. But don’t worry Brock, I have a new client, and he will be debuting next week right here on BTW. And Brock, I will make sure you two get to know each other.

Heyman throws the mic on top of the floored Brock Lesnar, then leaves the ring.

Styles: I can’t believe this, Heyman just double crossed Brock Lesnar.

JBL: He just did what he had to do. Brock Lesnar was nothing but a loser, and now he has a new client, that I hope does what Lesnar couldn’t, actually win.

(Commercial)

“Domination†breaks trough the speakers, as Triple H and Christian Cage comes out to a lot of boos from the audience, as they carry their championship belts. They enter the ring and taunt to the crowd.

Christian: Tonight, just like we promised, and as it will be for many weeks to come, we stand before you your BTW Tag Team Champions!

Crowd boos.

HHH: You’re right Christian. Once again, CM Punk and Colt Cabana just fell short. Why? Because they aren’t just not in the league of The Instant Classic and The Game! Hell, not even with The Rock to defeat us.

Christian: And you better get used to this sight, because we will keep our domination on BTW. We will stay Tag Team Champions, because that’s how we roll!

Crowd boos.

HHH: You see, we don’t plan to remain sat on our behinds, we plan on defending this titles, we plan on showing everybody the hard way why we are the tag team champions, why we are that damn good!

Both champions lift their titles taunting to the crowd getting a lot of boos.

Christian: And so, my partner here came up with a brilliant plan.

HHH: Yeah, see , we are letting the little details to Crushing C to handle, but we will defend this titles at Krakatoa.

Christian: (in a mockery voice): But against who Hunter?

HHH: You see, next week, right here in BTW, we will have a Tag Team Battle Royal, and whoever wins that match, will get a title match against us at Krakatoa, whoever wins that match will step into ring with Captain Charisma and The Game!

(Krakatoa PPV hype)

Styles: Well, you just heard it, next week we will have a Tag Team Battle Royal with the winners of the match facing Triple H and Christian Cage for the titles at Krakotoa. But next is our main event.

JBL: Randy is supposed to defend next week against AJ Styles his World Title, but I don’t know if he will even arrive in one piece after tonight.

“I am†breaks to a lot of boos from the audience as AJ Styles makes his way out. He insults the crowd and enters the ring.

“Metalingus†breaks to a massive amount of boos as Edge makes his way out. He makes his classic entrance and enters the ring.

(Commercial)

“Burning Inside my Light†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Randy Orton comes out holding the BTW World Heavyweight Title. He enters the ring and climbs to all turnbuckles. Referee starts the match.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Edge and AJ Styles vs Randy Orton

Edge and AJ Styles talk to each other on their corner, discussing who will starts the match. The referee approaches to them and speeds them up. In the end, they agree the Rated R Superstar to kick it off. They circle each other until Randy finally explodes. Randy Orton avalanches toward Edge trying to assault him. His attack with rights and lefts to the middle section of Edge, as the champion is protecting his head. The attack of Randy Orton takes Edge toward the corner, and there Orton starts driving his knee to the gut of Edge continuing the attack. Randy then grabs Edge and throws him toward the ring ropes, and when bounce back, he connects him with a back body drop. Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Orton, showing his determination in this match, immediately is back on his feet. He lifts Edge back to a standing position and immediately connects him with an European uppercut. He continues his flurry of offense with two consecutive straight right hands to the face of Edge, followed by a second European uppercut. Edge tries to fight out and answers back with chop to the chest, he then tries to throw Randy toward the ropes, but Orton reverses and he throws instead Edge to the ropes, and when bounce back, Randy Orton locks in side headlock. He then, while still holding the headlock, hip tosses him to the canvas, still maintaining the headlock. The expression on Randy Orton shows his anger and applies all his strength on the headlock on Edge. The Rated R Superstar slowly starts pulling himself up and fighting out of the hold, first putting his right knee on the canvas, finally recovering a standing position. Edge drives his elbow to the gut of Orton forcing him to release the headlock. The Rated R Superstar then punches Orton, but Randy manages to answer back hitting a straight right hand of his own. Edge also answer back but with a illegal maneuver, as he pokes the eyes of Randy. Edge then goes to his corner and makes the tag to AJ Styles.

AJ Styles enters and he immediately goes toward the still blinded Randy Orton with straight right hands. He follows up with kicks right to the legs and calves of his opponent. Styles steps back creating some room and then plants Randy Orton with a calf kick landing right on the head of Orton. Randy manages to maintain his vertical standing, but is clearly groggy. AJ then dashes toward the ropes and springboards using the second rope, then planting Randy Orton with a Springboard Crossbody. Styles makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy kicks out. AJ gets back to his feet and he brings Randy Orton up with him, he locks in a side headlock and walks toward his corner. Edge slaps him on the back and tags himself into the match, with the contentment of his tag team partner. Edge enters the match and measures the grabbed Randy Orton that is clearly exposed, then plants him with a vicious kick right to the middle section. Edge repeats the punishment with a second kick to the ribs. AJ Styles is finally forced to get out of the ring. The Rated R Superstar then dashes to the ring ropes and bounces back planting Randy Orton with a dropkick right to the head of the bended Legend Killer. Edge taunts to the crowd getting a lot of heat from the audience. He then goes back to his corner and he makes the tag to AJ Styles. AJ walks on the apron, he then begins taunting Randy Orton waiting for him to get back to his feet. Randy finally does so and turns around. Styles springboards and tries to connect Randy Orton, however the Legend Killer reacts and in mid-air plants his opponent with a picture perfect dropkick. Orton fights to get back to his feet but he finally does so. He picks up AJ Styles back to his feet, sets him and then plants him with his Inverted Backbreaker. AJ Styles staggers back from the move but manages to stretch his arm and make the tag to Edge.

Edge quickly enters and plants a confident Randy that believed AJ was knocked out behind him, with a club right to the back, but Orton turns around and answers back with a straight right hand. He follows up with an European Uppercut. Randy then grabs the Rated R Superstar and throws him toward the ropes. Edge bounces back and Randy connects him with a Powerslam. AJ Styles is still knocked out on his corner grabbing his back in pain. Orton makes the cover: 1…2.., Edge kicks out. Randy doesn’t let Edge rest and goes to the canvas to lock in another headlock, but a desperate Edge quickly drags like a worm to the ring ropes, and immediately demands the referee to take Randy Orton out of him. Orton immediately lifts Edge back to his feet and after another European uppercut, he throws his opponent toward the ropes and when bounces back Randy connects another picture perfect dropkick. Randy then, like a deadly scorpion, begins circling the knocked Edge, stomping on different parts of his anatomy. He first stomps him on the feet, then on the hand, followed by a stomp on the chest and another one in the other hand. Randy then takes step back and goes for a jumping knee drop to the sternum of The Rated R Superstar, but somehow Edge manages to roll out of the way making Randy Orton clash and fell hurting himself on the knees. Randy Orton stays on the mat grabbing his knees, but when he finally is able to pull himself back up, he gets connected out of nowhere by a spinning heel kick by the Edge right in between the eyes of the Legend of Killer. Edge gets back to his feet and makes the tag back to AJ Styles. Randy gets slowly back to his feet but remains kneeled. Styles, now back on his feet walks on the apron and he springboards, connecting a Springboard Bulldog.

Styles then gets back up and measuring Randy Orton, he plants him with a Senton Leg Drop. AJ Styles finally makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy kicks out. AJ Styles remakes the pinfall hooking up both legs: 1…2…, Randy Orton gets one shoulder up. Styles gets back toward his corner and makes the tag to Edge. Edge enters and he immediately starts taunting his opponent with the Spear. The World Champion finally gets back to his feet and he turns around, immediately Edge, as if a ticker went off, dashes toward Randy Orton looking to connect him with The Spear. However, Orton avoids the Spear frog leaping above the Rated Superstar, that goes on and clashes, going through the top and second rope, with the hard steel ring post. Randy then taunts to the crowd and notices AJ Styles trying to enter the match, and the referee battling to keep him on the apron. Randy then walks toward him and plants him with a straight right hand. Styles manages to grab to the ropes and remain on the apron. Randy turns around going to continue the match but AJ plants him with a club to the back. The World Champion turns around going to retaliate but AJ is already waiting for him and attacks him first guillotining him with the top rope. Randy Orton staggers back from the corner and gets Speared by a recovered Edge. The crowd boos as the Rated R Superstar makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton manages to get one shoulder up. Edge looks shocked but he then recovers his smoothness. He makes the tag back to AJ Styles. He climbs to the top rope and then comes down from it planting Randy Orton with a 450 Splash. Both man roll in the canvas feeling the effects of the maneuver. Styles then rolls Randy Orton up: 1…2…, AJ Styles grabs tights, 3.

Result: AJ Styles pins Randy Orton

JBL: See I told you Joey, Randy Orton is not worthy of being champion.

Styles: Are you kidding me, not only did he face two men, but he was robbed out of the match.

JBL: Say what you want, but next week, we will have new World Champion.

Scene fades to the back with Edge and AJ Styles celebrating and both lifting the World Title.

c10e89b550.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton/AJ Styles (c) vs Edge

Winner faces MVP at Souled Out for the BTW Extreme Title
Chris Jericho vs Muhammed Hassam

Sabu returns!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Handicap Match

Worst Match: Umaga/Maven

Best Promo: Goldberg/Kennedy

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Great show and we've seen lots of new fueds started tonight. I wonder who will be Heyman's new client and are we going to see Brock turn face? I also wonder who will be MVP's contender for his title since the winner between Jericho and Hassan will face him at the next PPV. I am also curious on how will you make Sabu's return, I thought he will go interfere in RVD's match. You've already started to build Krakatoa and it's going to be another hell of a PPV.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Best Match: Handicap Match

Worst Match: They where all good, but Umaga vs Maven

Best Promo: They were all good, but the opening one was very good

Worst Promo: Don't think there was one.

Additional Comments: That was a really great show CMS, you are truely onr of the best bookers on this forum, and possibly on the web, Keep up the good work! Your next PPV will be awesome!

Qwake

bm: handicap
wm: umaga/maven
bp: goldberg/kennedy
wp: n/a
that was a pretty good show all round, check out Heyman and dusty's WZW if you want