Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png

Edge will be defending his belt against Goldberg and a man of your voting. Indeed either Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton or Brock Lesnar will be given the opportunity to get into the match, one will be voted into the World Title Match. Only one. But what will happen to the other two? Well, per order of BTW GM, Crushing C, while the man voted by our fans around the world gets the chance to become World Champion, the other two will battle each other.

"I am always up to give our fans a good show" said Crushing C when interviewed, "and having only one of those three man in action on a whole night will be practically a crime to our fans around the world".

http://www.freewebs.com/btwonline/officialnewsupdates.htm

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Now I really can't wait for Cyberslam! I want to vote but I believe you haven't posted where to vote.

The Rated R CMStar

You PM me your votes.(I wanted polls but all the ones I found showed the results, and I want to keep them secret)

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Honda Center
Anaheim, California
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to a brand new edition of BTW. Joey Styles here along side with my partner, JBL.

JBL: Thank you Joey and what a night we have for all here tonight. Look, it is already getting started.

“I’m in Charge” plays as Crushing C makes his way out to a long chorus of boos from the audience. He enters the ring ready to talk.

Crushing C: Thank you, thank you!

Crowd boos even louder.

Crushing C: As you know, CyberSlam is just 6 days away. And, as you may also know, I will be going one on one that very night with, with Rikishi.

Crowd pops at Rikishi’s mention.

Crushing C: Now, you know the match is happening, but what you don’t know is how will you, the fans, will affect, in what will you be able to vote. I sat on my desk all this week and thought how could I truly give the power to you, the fans.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: And I came up with this three stipulations in which you will be able to vote, and hey, get rid of that pest called Rikishi once and for all from BTW.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: The first one is, is oh so nice. Just like I did to AJ Styles, the Loser of the Match gets Suspended for One Month.

Crowd boos and some start an “AJ’ chant.

Crushing C: Shut up!

The chant becomes even louder

Crushing C: The second one I find it more entertaining and it’s what I would vote for. The Loser of the Match gets….Fired!

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: Oh, and it gets worst. The third one…

“Samoan Coolness” plays to a big amount of cheers from the audience as Rikishi makes his way out. He enters the rings and confronts Crushing C.

Rikishi: Stop it, stop it! See, you have been taking advantage of that position to keep screwing me. Now, just when I will get the chance to kick your ass.

Crowd pops.

Rikishi: You come up with this non-sense stipulations. Now, don’t get me wrong, I would love to fire you, and suspend you as well, but you and me now you will get some way to screw me, like you have been doing for the last three months now.

Crowd boos.

Rikishi: So, how about this, the Winner of the Match becomes GM for 1 Month! Your position is the only reason you have been able to screw me, and well, some payback would be nice.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: Well, I guess it is up to the fans. At CyberSlam, you and I one on one with The Loser gets Fired, the Loser gets Suspended for 1 month or the Winner is GM for 1 month.

Crowd pops at the announcement.

Crushing C: But, that do leaves tonight open. Last week one man saved you from the beating of your life and I didn’t like that too much. So, for tonight you will be going one on one with that man. Tonight, it will be Rikishi facing, The Undertaker!

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: Good luck, and I am not talking about tonight.

Crushing C leaves and Rikishi stays in the ring.

(Commercial)

Styles: Well, you just heard it, Crushing C just gave the stipulations for you to vote and let me remind you, voting is open.

“Crow’s Sent” plays as Messiah makes his way out, getting a pop from the audience.

“I’m Coming” plays as MVP makes his way out, getting a lot of boos from the audience.

JBL: Primetime!

MVP enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

MVP vs Messiah

Messiah is the first to react to the ring bell, as he storms toward MVP trying to plant him with straight right hands, MVP is able to cover and protect himself from all of them, but Messiah’s attack is indeed able to make MVP walk right into a corner. Messiah now with his opponent on the corner begins planting straight right hands to the middle section of Porter. Messiah finally separates from Porter momentarily stopping his assault. MVP staggers from the corner and Messiah brings him down with a clothesline. He makes the cover: 1…2…, MVP kicks out. Messiah goes back to work on Montel and locks in a side headlock, however MVP is getting back to his feet and the hold is not able to stop him. MVP gets out of the side headlock applied by his opponent with an elbow right to the gut of Messiah. Messiah answers back and lands a straight right hand to the head of Vontavious, however MVP quickly retaliates with a poke to the eyes. Montel Vontavious Porter then lands with a straight right hand to his opponent. He then takes impulse and runs toward Messiah, planting him with a running knee facebuster. MVP makes the cover: 1…2…, Messiah is able to kick out. Porter gets back to his feet and they begin putting the boots on his floored opponent, stomping all over him. He then puts his boot on the face on Messiah and steps over him, punishing him. He then does it again but this time spinning over the face of Messiah. Montel Vontavious Porter then steps back measuring his opponent. Messiah gets slowly back to his feet and then turns around getting in front of MVP. Montel Vontavious Porter runs toward the semi-incorporated Messiah and plants him with a kick right to the head. Messiah gets knocked down to the canvas and MVP immediately rushes and covers him: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out.

MVP gets back to his feet and discusses briefly with the referee, however not to long and he goes soon back to his offense. He grabs Messiah right by the head and gets him back to his feet. He then measures him and goes to connect a right punch to the head of his opponent, however to a pop from the crowd Messsiah is able to block the attack. MVP looks surprised and attempts another straight right hand, but once again Messiah blocks the attempted punch by Montel Vontavious Porter. This time, Messiah is able to counterattack and he lands a straight right hand to MVP. He then uses his left hand to toehold MVP down to the canvas. Monten Vontavious Porter lands hard against the canvas, planting head first. MVP gets back to his feet grabbing his nose in pain following the clash. Messiah then plants him with a straight right hand, he then follows up his offense by grabbing the back of the head of MVP and then begins directing his knees right to the face of his opponent. Messiah then finishes up his attack by jumping and driving both knees simultaneously to the face of Montel Vontavious Porter. MVP collapses following the attack. Messiah screams firing himself up and feeling the momentum cleanly going on his favor. Messiah starts taunting his opponent, waiting for MVP to get back to his feet. Montel finally gets back to a standing position and turns around. Immediately Messiah goes toward him and sets him up in the Straight to Hell position. However, MVP is able to kick out as he drives his elbow right to the head of Messiah, however Messiah attacks first as he Irish Whips his opponent toward the ropes, MVP bounces back and Messiah plants him with an awe inspiring Tilt-the-World Backbreaker. He makes the cover: 1…2…, MVP gets one shoulder up.

Messiah gets back to his feet and once again gets the crowd going as he announces for the second time his Straight to Hell. He doesn’t wait for Porter to get back to his feet and gets him back to his standing position. He then goes to set him on the Straight to Hell position, however MVP fights back before he is able to and he runs with Messiah on front toward the corner, making Messiah ram his spine to the turnbuckle. MVP takes impulse and then runs toward him hitting the Player’s Boot. Messiah is about to collapse following the attack, but MVP stops him with a kick to the gut, then setting and connecting the Playmaker. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: MVP defeats Messiah.

JBL: Well, one more time MVP is victorious, just like he will be at CyberSlam when the BTW Extreme Title is on the line.

Styles: The point is that finally one only Extreme Champion will be crown.

We go backstage and see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my guest at this time, he is Goldberg!

Crowd pops.

Borash: Goldberg, tonight you will be teaming with Randy Orton, one of your possible opponents at CyberSlam, to face World Champion Edge and another possible opponent of yours Brock Lesnar. Your thoughts on the match?

Goldberg: There is only one fact. At CyberSlam the World Title will be on the line , and it doesn’t matter if it is Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton or Brock Lesnar , there is only one man leaving with the belt at CyberSlam, me. And tonight, they will all find out why.

Borash: If you had to choose one opponent the crowd to vote for, who would he be?

Goldberg: (Grins) Randy Orton and I have already faced back in the Evolution Days. I have kicked Brock Lesnar’s ass more times that I can count, and Rob Van Dam is just out of his league. At CyberSlam I am entering, and then leaving World Champion, it doesn’t matter who is on front.

Goldberg leaves to a big pop from the crowd.

(Commercial)

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman we are back and next is a huge match and all to impress you, the fans, and try to have an influence on your votes.

“Gonna Kill you” plays as Samoa Joe makes his way out. He plays to the crowd then entering the ring.

“Turn up the Trouble” plays to a chorus of boos as Ken Kennedy makes his way down to the ramp in arrogant manor.

Lights go out and “Break Down the Walls” breaks through the crowd as Chris Jericho makes his way out, getting a lot of cheers from the audience.

Mr. Kennedy vs Samoa Joe vs Chris Jericho

Joe and Chris Jericho look at each other. They then direct their attention to the until the moment smiling Mr. Kennedy. Both competitors go toward Kennedy and starts unfolding straight right hands. Jericho and Joe plant blows on Ken Kennedy that is like a racquetball going between both his competitors. They then kick him in the gut, set and connect him with a double suplex. Jericho grabs Kennedy by the back of the head, getting him back to his feet and he throws him over the top rope and onto the outside of the ring. Samoa Joe and Chris Jericho look at each other, and they finally get it on against each other. They approach against the other one and lock in a test of strength. Joe gets the upperhand locking in a side headlock. Chris Jericho is able to fight back and goes toward the ring ropes, bouncing Samoa Joe out of the ring hold. Joe bounces to the next set of ropes and when he bounces back Chris Jericho plants him with his classic version of the Spinning Heel Kick. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Joe kicks out. Y2J then taunts his opponent, waiting for Samoa Joe to get back to his feet. Joe does so and Jericho storms toward him trying to clothesline, however Samoa Joe ducks the attack letting Chris pass by. Samoa Joe then runs toward Chris Jericho looking for a clothesline of his own, but Chris Jericho attacks first and he back body drops him over the top rope, however Samoa Joe is able to land on his feet on his apron. Still, Chris Jericho is able to maintain the offensive control on the match and he drives his forearm right on the head of his opponent, leaving him groggy and barely holding to the ropes. Chris Jericho measures him and then springboards trying to connect a Springboard Plancha on Joe that is on the apron, however, Joe ducks making an overpowered Y2J go over the top rope and instead plant the just incorporated Mr. Kennedy on the outside of the ring.

Joe then measures Chris Jericho and keeps the volatile aspect of the match and launches himself out of the apron connecting Y2J with a flying clothesline. He then grabs Chris Jericho and throws him back to the inside of the ring. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Jericho is able to kick out. Samoa Joe lifts Chris Jericho back to a standing position and starts unfolding a series of straight right hands right on the head of his opponent. He then quickly measures Y2J and plants him with a stepping kick right to the side of the head of Chris. He goes to make the cover: 1…2…, Mr. Kennedy interferes pulling Samoa Joe from the outside of the ring to join him. Kennedy grabs Joe and then Irish Whips him toward the steel steps, making Joe land hard shoulder first right to the unforgiving steel. Kennedy quickly slides to the inside of the ring and tries to steal one making the cover on Chris Jericho: 1…2…, Jericho is able to kick out. Kennedy jumps back to his feet and he then starts putting the boots on his opponent, stomping on the chest and head of Jericho. He then comes down to the canvas and he starts passing his forearm on the head of Chris Jericho. The referee forces him to stop this attack, but Ken refuses. He then starts the count going into the DQ: 1…2…3…4…, Mr. Kennedy stops, getting back up and separating himself from Y2J, although not for long as he then connects him with a boot right on the head, stomping on his face. Ken Kennedy then plants him with a knee drop right on the head. Mr. Kennedy stops for a moment his attack and he starts taunting to the crowd, getting a lot of heat from the audience, but all this distraction doesn’t let him see that Samoa Joe is back on the ring. Joe then assaults him from behind planting him with a club to the back.

Samoa Joe then quickly dashes to the ropes behind him bouncing back and planting Ken Kennedy with a bulldog. Joe gets back up and sees Chris Jericho just incorporated. He immediately goes toward him and tries to plant him with a Dragon Kick, but Y2J is able to duck the attempt of Samoa Joe avoiding the kick. Samoa Joe then turns around getting on front of Y2J, that then plants him with a dropkick. Jericho grabs his head feeling the effects of the match. He then sees that there is no other standing opponent in the ring and he runs toward the ropes, where he then springboards using the ring ropes and tries to connect the Lionsault on the floored Mr. Kennedy, however Ken Kennedy is able to counter Jericho by raising his knees up high, punishing Chris Jericho on his own maneuver. Mr. Kennedy gets back to his feet and now he is the one seeing the opportunity of ending the match. He goes to the top rope and announces the end. He then leaps out of the top rope, connecting Chris Jericho with the Kenton Bomb, that thanks to its awesomeness manages to get a mixed reaction to Kennedy from the normally booing crowd. He gets back up following the attack and to a lot of cheers he gets rolled up by Samoa Joe that have just gotten up: 1…2..., Kennedy kicks out. Joe quickly leaps and covers Jericho: 1…, Kennedy is practically right there and he breaks the pinfall pulling Joe out of the pinfall cover. Joe and Kennedy are on their feet and they get face to face on the middle of the ring. They talk trash to the other one before finally going at it. They begin trading blow after blow. Kennedy gets the upperhand with a knee to the gut. He follows up with vicious straight right hands. He then Irish Whips Samoa Joe hard against the corner, making Joe land hard spine first against the turnbuckle. Mr. Kennedy then follows him running toward him and connects him with a big clothesline, that knocks him down, but being still laid against the corner.

Mr. Kennedy then taunts to the crowd getting a lot of boos now from the live audience. He methodically walks toward the other side of the ring. He then storms toward Samoa Joe and drives his boot right on the temple of Samoa Joe. Mr. Kennedy feels the momentum and he turns around, this time going to attack Chris Jericho. He picks Y2J up and tries to attack him, however Chris Jericho is able to attack first as he jumps then driving both his knees to the face of Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy staggers out and toward the ropes. Chris then runs toward him and then plants him with a clothesline that sends Mr. Kennedy over the top rope. Jericho fires himself up following this, but when he turns around, he walks right into the recovered Samoa Joe, that immediately gets him over his shoulders, looking to connect him with a Standing Muscle Buster, shades of the Electric Chair. However, before he is able to connect it, Chris Jericho slides down of the shoulders of Samoa Joe, then rolling him up: 1…2…3.

Result: Chris Jericho pins Samoa Joe.

Chris Jericho celebrates in the ring, until Muhammed Hassan comes out to the stage. He stares Jericho. Y2J invites him to enter the ring, however, to a lot of boos Muhammed Hassan leaves Chris Jericho anxious inside the ring as he just goes back to backstage.

We go backstage and see Triple H, Christian Cage and Ric Flair backstage, in HHH’s locker room.

Triple H: Ok, so, remember what our plan is.

Christian: Of course, you have told us the plan time after time. We just have to…

Triple H: (suspiciously looking at the camera) Stop! Don’t say it, we never know who can be out there spying us and listening to what we say.

Ric: And tonight, I am going out and showing every fan out there why they should vote for the Nature Boy, Wooo!

Crowd pops.

Ric: Why they should vote for the limousine ridin', jet flying, kiss stealin', wheelin' dealing, son of a gun, Woooo!

Christian: Man, these match tonight is already won, I mean, you have the Instant Classic, Christian Cage, The Game himself, Triple H and…

Ric Flair: And the sixty minute man, Wooo! The man that is also beating Tomko and The Rock in the voting polls for CyberSlam, Wooo!

Triple H: Exactly, because when you do get elected by those jackasses, we will know for a fact that we will leave CyberSlam tag champions, because well, ok, Christian, it’s your time to say the catchphrase, so go ahead.

Christian: Because that’s how we roll!

Ric: Woooo!

(Commercial)

We see Crushing C backstage in his office, working on some papers. Someone knocks on the door.

Crushing C: Come on in.

The door opens and The Big Show enters the room.

Crushing C: Big Show, how are you doing?

Big Show: Very good, very good. See, there is something I want to ask you.

Crushing C: Tell me, come on, go ahead.

Big Show: See, I was wondering if you could, give me another title match against Rob Van Dam.

Crushing C: Come on man, you know I can’t do that anymore. You have already had two chances, it would be unfair if I just gave to you a second free title opportunity.

Big Show: But come on man, I helped you. I destroyed Rikishi for you.

Crushing C: Yeah, and I thanked you for that, hell, I gave you a title match, and you failed. But I can’t give you another opportunity.

Big Show: But…

Crushing C: Big Show, I am sorry, but that’s my final word.

Big Show’s face expression changes into an anger one. He then smashes a few things on Crushing C’s office messing some papers on anger. He finally leaves the office hitting walls and everything on his way, clearly mad.

Styles: Well, I certainly wouldn’t find myself on the way of The Big Show right now.

JBL: Hell no, you can’t deny anything to a giant, look how they will get!

“This Fire Burns” breaks as CM Punk and Colt Cabana make their way out to a pop from the audience, playing to them.

“Takeover” plays as Tomko makes his way out to a nice reception from the audience as he comes out, he greets his partners.

“Domination” breaks to a lot of boos from the crowd as the tag champions, Christian Cage and Triple H make their way out.

“Also Sprach Zarathustra” breaks to a huge pop from the audience as Ric Flair comes out. They enter the ring.

They are about to go at it when out of a sudden “If you Smell” breaks as The Rock comes out to a huge pop from the audience. He has a referee shirt and a mic on his hand.

Rock: Whoa, Whoa, did you really want to get this party start without The Rock here? I mean, you know, The Rock is extremely happy tonight because finally The Rock has come back to Anaheim!

Crowd pops.

Rock: We just heard Ric Flair saying how he would come out and show the fans why they should vote for him. We heard about Tomko that, well, we didn’t heard anything about Tomko but in the end who gives a blue hell about black beard anyways. But now The Great One says he is showing the people why they should vote for him.

Crowd cheers.

Rock: And since The Rock is the only one not I action out of us three Naitch, Tomko, The Rock says he is going to be Special Referee for the match right here tonight.

Crowd pops.

Rock: Anybody has a problem with that?

Triple H goes to say something.

Rock: It doesn’t matter if you have a problem with that!

Rock grins and comes down the ramp, entering the ring. He then rings the bell.

Special Guest Referee The Rock
Triple H, Christian Cage and Ric Flair vs CM Punk, Colt Cabana and Tomko

Triple H and CM Punk kick it off for their respective teams. Triple H and CM Punk look at each other. Triple H makes his classic taunt to Punk trying to intimidate him, however CM Punk answers back as he makes his crossed arm taunt, getting a huge pop from the audience. Triple H doesn’t look to please with Punk answering back, and he walks toward him and then slaps him. The crowd heavily boos Triple H. They then turn to The Rock, that motion them to go at it. CM Punk looks apart holding his jaw, but he finally answers back the lack of respect from The Game as Punk starts unfolding a series of straight right hands landing right on the face of his opponent. He then changes his punch attack and starts planting kicks instead. His kick land on the legs and calves of The Game. He then spins and tries to hit his Spinning Yakuza Kick to the middle section of Triple H, but Triple H is able to reverse kick of his opponent, as he grabs the boot of Punk. Triple H then makes CM Punk spin and when is done rotating, Triple H back body drops him. CM Punk quickly gets back to his feet and runs toward The Game, but HHH reacts first and he knocks the youngster down to the canvas with a clothesline. Punk gets for the second time back up and again he storms toward Triple H, but once again The Cerebral Assassin attacks first and knocks CM Punk with another clothesline. The Game now walks toward CM Punk and is now him that picks him up. Triple H sets CM Punk and then connects on him the spinning neckbreaker. Triple reaches toward CM Punk and is able to make the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk kicks out. Triple H takes his hair out of his face and goes back to attack his floored opponent. Triple H puts one knee on the canvas as leverage and then begins to viciously punch Punk. He then puts his forearm on the throat of the straightedge superstar choking him, the Rock then starts counting Triple H out for the DQ: 1…2…3…4…, Triple H finally stops choking his opponent.

Triple H picks CM Punk by the hair and gets him back up to his feet. He then drags him toward his corner and he makes the tag to Christian Cage. Christian slowly enters the ring feeling in control and he takes advantage of the position Triple sets CM Punk and kicks him right on the ribs. He then follows up with a flurry of straight right hands to the head of Punk, finally then knocking him down with a clothesline down to the canvas. Christian gets CM Punk back to his feet only to then and once again bring him down planting him with a powerslam. Christian Cage picks him back up once again and then Irish Whips him toward the corner, making CM Punk land hard against the corner. Christian takes impulse and then storms toward him planting him with a running pair of dropkick right to the chest. Christian gets back up and makes the back to Triple H. Triple H enters the ring and for a moment trades looks with The Rock, that then invited him to bring it. Triple H seems angry with The Rock considering lack of respect, he then turns around to go back on his offense over CM Punk, however he runs into a huge kick to the side of the head by the barely recovered Straightedge Superstar. Both wrestlers collapse down to the canvas. CM Punk starts dragging toward his corner and with a final leap he reaches his tag partners and he lets in Colt Cabana. Triple H incorporates and he is up to his knees. Colt Cabana goes toward him trying to attack him, but The Game retaliates with a straight fist to the head of his opponent. The Rock grounds him for the use of the straight fist but Hunter couldn’t care less and he goes to his corner making the tag to Christian Cage once again.

Christian goes toward Colt Cabana looking to attack him, but Cabana tries to react connecting punches to Cage’s middle section as the audience continues to cheer for Cabana. Colt continues gaining momentum planting the Instant Classic with an European Uppercut. Colt dashes to the ropes trying to attack him but Christian Cage reacts first and hits him with a falling clothesline. Cage lifts Cabana up and hits a chest slap, than makes Cabana fell to the canvas. He gets back up but gets planted out cold with a Spike DDT. Christian Cage gets up with a smile on his face. He looks toward his corner and toward his two tag team partners, and announces the end of the match. He lifts Cabana up and sets him in the Unprettier position, but before he is able to rotate Colt, Cabana reverses the maneuver and pushes Christian to the corner. Cabana steps backward taking impulse and then connecting his Butt Butt. Colt continues his offense with a dragon kick right to the back of Christian’s head. Cabana is clearly in control and seals the domination with a body slam. Colt stars the beginning of the end for Christian Cage bouncing to the ropes looking for his Bionic Elbow Drop, but out of nowhere Triple H enters the ring and floors him with his Spinebuster. The Rock quickly dashes toward Triple H and gets on his face. Triple H pushes The Rock away. The Rock looks to the side and to the audience and he punches Triple H. The strength of the punch sends The Game surprisingly over the top rope and onto the outside. Triple H remains on the outside grabbing his jaw. Meanwhile, both Christian Cage and Colt Cabana begin getting back to their senses, and dragging toward their corners. Finally, both men leap and make the tag to Ric Flair and Tomko respectively.

Tomko and Ric Flair enter hot into the match and begin a heated trade of blows. Ric Flair then mixes it up with a chop to the chest. Tomko answers back with a jab right to the head, Ric Flair answers back with another chop to the chest. They maintain this exchange for a few more moments. Ric Flair then rakes his opponent’s eyes and school pins Tomko: 1…2…, Tomko kicks out. They get back to their feet and Ric Flair backslides pins him: 1…2…, Tomko once again kicks out avoiding the loss. Ric Flair gets back to his feet earlier and he measures Tomko. He then gets back to his feet and immediately Ric Flair goes toward him and does his tackle to the leg. Ric Flair feels the momentum and he does his strut dashing toward the ropes, he bounces back but Tomko jumps back to his feet and catches Flair with a Powerslam. However, he is favoring his leg. Tomko goes to a corner and taunts Ric Flair, waiting for him to get back to his feet. The Nature Boy recovers a standing position and turns around, Tomko dashes toward him and looks for a Big Boot, however Ric Flair ducks the attack. Tomko then turns around and Flair plants him with another chop to the chest. Then takes him down by the legs and locks in the Figure Four Leg Lock, to a lot of “Woooo”s from the crowd and cheers. However, Tomko is too close to the ropes and grabs them quickly. Ric Flair breaks the hold. He then grabs the leg of his rival and drags him back to the middle of the ring, where he tries to lock the Figure Four Leg-Lock again, however this time Tomko counters and pushes Flair toward the ropes with his free leg. Flair bounces back and Tomko that is already back to his feet plants him with the Yakuza Kick. Both wrestlers collapse after it. They then begin dragging toward their corners, and they end up leaping and letting in Triple H and CM Punk back into the match.

Punk and Triple H dash toward the other one, but The Game is the first to attack as he knocks Punk down. Triple H then grabs him by the hair and gets him back to his feet. He throws him toward the ring ropes and when he bounces back he follows him then planting with his knee right on the jaw. Punk collapses close to the ropes. Triple H feels the momentum and he directs his attention on The Rock. Both men begin trading insults. Triple H heats up and tries to punch The Rock, but the referee blocks the attack and instead he plants him with his classic spitting in the hand punch. Triple H staggers back from it turning around and falling right into a Springboard Clothesline by the recovered CM Punk. Punk makes the cover hooking both legs: 1…2..3.

Result: CM Punk pins Triple H

JBL: I can’t believe it! The Rock was supposed to be impartial, and he ends up punching Triple H right into being defeated. Damn The Rock, and damn everybody that votes for him at CyberSlam!

Christian Cage and Ric Flair try to enter the ring, but CM Punk, Tomko and even The Rock stare at them inviting them to do it, but they back down. They finally leave.

(Commercial)

We return and see Big Show walking backstage. He runs to a member crew. The Show stares at him for a moment before grabbing him and planting him with a headbutt. He then continues walking and sees another man. Big Shows with one hand grabs him and throws him hard toward the wall, showing his anger.

We then go and see Rikishi backstage getting ready. Out of a sudden a hooded man appears on the scene. Rikishi gets up after seeing him. The man looks to all sides and finally removes his hood, revealing he is AJ Styles.

Rikishi: AJ, how are you here? Weren’t you…

AJ: Yes, suspended, I know. I shouldn’t be here, but I just wanted to tell you something. I am sorry, I am sorry for everything I did to you, I shouldn’t have done it, I mean Crushing C is just wrong and I shouldn’t have helped him.

Rikishi: Thank you AJ, it means a lot.

AJ: And could you do me a favor?

Rikishi: Anything.

AJ: At CyberSlam, it doesn’t matter what the stipulation is, beat the hell out of Crushing C!

Crowd pops.

Rikishi: I will.

Rikishi and AJ Styles look at each other. Finally AJ puts back his hood and leaves.

JBL: What was that? What is AJ Styles doing here? And how the hell did he passed security?

Styles: Well, apparently he was here to give that message to Rikishi and wish him good luck at CyberSlam. But how about The Big Show, destroying everybody backstage?

JBL: I told you, you don’t get on the way of an angry giant, he was denied of another title match and he is as dangerous as it gets.

“Samoan Coolness” plays as Rikishi plays to the crowd, making his way out. He enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

“The Darkest Side” plays to a big pop from the audience as The Undertaker makes his slow way down the ramp and into the ring, making his classic entrance. He finally enters the ring and removes his extra indumenta. The referee rings the bell.

Rikishi vs The Undertaker

Taker and Rikishi stare at each other from opposite sides of the ring. Taker finally kicks off the attack as he advances toward Rikishi, and then starts landing straight right hands to the head. The attack of The Undertaker forces the samoan to back down up to a corner. Now trapped on the corner with the turnbuckle behind him, Taker starts unfolding vicious punches to all the body of his opponent, up from his head to down his gut and middle section. Taker then ends his flurry of straight right hands with the so called soup bones with a big time uppercut right to the throat of his opponent. Taker steps back taking impulse. He then turns around and runs toward Rikishi trying to squash him against the turnbuckle, but right on the nick of time the samoan competitor is able to get out of the way, making the Deadman crash and burn hurting himself against the turnbuckle. Rikishi measures him quickly and waits for The Undertaker to turn around. Taker finally separates himself from the turnbuckle and turns around, only to get blasted with a Savate Kick. Rikishi makes the cover: 1…2…, Taker manages to get one shoulder up, surprisingly as normally a Savate Kick is all it takes to take his opponents away. Rikishi rolls to his right getting down from The Undertaker and not covering anymore. He looks completely shocked. Right when he is about to get back up and go back to his offense, Taker sits up to a big pop from the crowd.. Rikishi turns his head and finds himself face to face with The Deadman. Taker immediately attacks and grabs him by the throat. However Rikishi is able to counter attack as he plants his opponent right on the face with his elbow, knocking him back down. He gets up and then once again starts taunting him with the Savate Kick. Taker gets back to his feet and turns around, immediately Rikishi goes for his kick, however The Deadman ducks. Rikishi turns around and The Undertaker grabs him by the throat, then planting him with a cheered Chokeslam. Taker makes the cover: 1…2…, Rikishi kicks out.

Taker gets back up and waits for a moment for his opponent to get back to his feet. Rikishi finally incorporates, but before he fully recovers a standing position Taker bounces toward the ring ropes, then bounces back and plants Rikishi down to the canvas with a shoulder block. Both get back to his feet and The Deadman for the second time bounces to the ring ropes, planting him once again with a tackle. The routine repeats as Rikishi begins recovering a standing position and Taker dashes toward the ring ropes behind him, looking to repeat the dosis, however this time Rikishi attacks first and plants The deadman with another finishing move of his, the Samoan Drop. Rikishi makes the cover: 1…2…, The Undertaker is able to kick out. Rikishi gets up for a moment arguing with the referee. Most of the crowd cheers but the loyal fans of Rikishi supporting him boo the resilience of his opponent. Rikishi stops his discussion with the referee and goes for another cover, but this time the first to attack is Undertaker that with the speed of his legs quickly sets and locks in the Triangle Choke. Taker uses his legs to squeeze the life out of his opponent. Soon, Rikishi appears to be out. The referee goes to check, he lifts his arm, but gets no reaction, 1…, the referee grabs and lifts for the second time the arm of Rikishi, but once again he fails to respond, the Triangle Choke appears to be achieving his goal. The referee lifts his arm once again and lets it fell, but this time Rikishi reacts and begins fighting back. He then counters The Deadman and bends putting The Undertaker flat on his back: 1…2…, The Undertaker is forced to release the hold to avoid the pinfall.

Rikishi is the first to get back to his feet and he lifts The Undertaker also up pulling him by the hair. He then goes wild planting him with straight left and right punches. Rikishi takes impulse and then runs toward Taker practically tackling him all the way to the corner. Now with Taker cornered, he continues driving his shoulder right to the gut of his opponent. Rikishi then goes to the opposite corner taking impulse, and then runs back toward his opponent squashing him against the corner with his behind. Taker somehow manages to remain standing. Rikishi then climbs to the second rope and plants some mounted corner punches on The Undertaker, but out of nowehere Taker counters back and sets him up, then walks toward the center of the ring and plants him with the Last Ride. He goes to make the cover: 1…2…, the cover is broken by Mark Henry, that just entered the ring and stomps on the back of The Deadman.

Result: The Undertaker wins by DQ.

Mark Henry continues his assault on The Deadman, planting him with a series of stomps. He then dashes to the ropes and connects a squashing World Strongest Splash. Henry gets back and replays his attack as he once again dashes to the ropes and connects a second World Strongest Splash. Mark Henry celebrates on top of the floored Deadman.

(Commercial)

“One of a Kind” plays as RVD makes his way out to a big pop from the crowd. He makes his way out down the ramp playing to the audience, then finally entering the ring.

RVD: Oh man, it’s always nice to be here on Anaheim!

Crowd pops.

RVD: And tonight I am out here to not only talk to all of you, but to all the Rob Van Dam fans around the world.

Crowd gives a big pop and chant his name.

RVD: You see, as you know for CyberSlam you will get the opportunity to vote for the third man involve in the World Title Match. You could vote for the old same thing. You can give one more opportunity to Randy Orton, so just he can shut up about it. Or how about Lesnar, the man who is only here thanks to the favor he did to the GM.

Crowd boos.

RVD: But do you get a third choice. Something new in the main event, something fresh. You have the BTW Continental Champion, Rob Van Dam!

Crowd says his name along with him.

RVD: I don’t have to come out here and give you a massive speech on why you have to vote for me. My resume and actions speak for myself. I have already held the tag titles here on BTW and I am the reigning BTW Continental Champion.

Crowd cheers.

RVD: Yeah I know. I have defeated over and over again the largest athlete this sport has to offer, The Big Show.

Crowd pops.

RVD: So, be sure that when you give Rob Van Dam your vote to be included on the main event, you will not get disappointed, because you will put the Whole…Damn…Show! on the match!

Crowd continues cheering RVD

RVD: And when the match ends, you will hear, the winner of the match, and your new World Heavyweight Champion, Rob…Van…Dam!

RVD’s music plays. He keeps playing to the crowd in the ring as we go to commercial.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and just before the break certainly we had an emotional message delivered by RVD telling the fans why to vote for him.

JBL: That’s really nice Joey, but next we have other three superstars that will want to deliver a message to BTW World Champion Edge.

“Burn Inside my Light” breaks as Randy Orton makes his way out, getting a huge pop from the audience.

“Goldberg’s March” plays to the crowd that gives a big amount of cheers as Goldberg makes his classic entrance out to the ring.

“Here Comes the Pain” plays to a lot of boos as Brock Lesnar comes out being accompanied by Paul Heyman.

“Metalingus” plays to a huge amount of heat from the crowd as Edge makes his way out, proudly holding his belt. He lifts it and a lot of pyro come out. He and Lesnar enter the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Randy Orton and Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar and Edge

Goldberg and Brock Lesnar kick it off for their respective teams. The fans in the arena get quickly into the encounter and starts cheering for Goldberg. Both competitors start circling each other, until they finally step toward the other and enter in a test of strength. Nobody gets the upperhand and they release each other. Goldberg and Brock Lesnar go back to circle the other one. Then they step toward each other again in attempt to enter a second test of strengths, but Brock Lesnar passes under Goldberg’s arm and hits Goldberg with a German Suplex. Goldberg gets quickly back up and immediately runs toward Brock Lesnar in retaliation, bur Lesnar attacks first and takes profit of the impulse from the run made by Bill and hits him with Belly-to-Belly. Lesnar this time makes the cover: 1…, Goldberg kicks out. Lesnar lifts Goldberg back up and hits a Manhattan Drop. Lesnar then bounces back to the ropes behind them and drives his elbow straight to the back of Goldberg’s neck, driving him straight to the ring ropes. The referee takes Brock apart and grounds him for the straight shot, and meanwhile, Paul Heyman uses his tie to choke Goldberg. The referee then turns around again to where Goldberg use and Heyman releases the hold and climbs down to the apron, to which the crowd heavily boos. Goldberg turns around to the direction where Brock Lesnar is standing and gets hit by a straight right blow to the face. Lesnar then wrestles Goldberg and hits two consecutive arm lariats followed by locking in a hammerlock. He stretches even more Goldberg’s arm, but Bill doesn’t take punish lightly and starts elbow smashing to the gut his way out. Lesnar finally releases it and when finally free of the hold Lesnar back body drops without impulse Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar quickly gets back to his feet and leaps making the tag to his partner, Edge.

Goldberg and Edge are practically fresh and their encounter appear as if the match as just restarted. Edge and Goldberg circle each other, looking for a spot. Goldberg spot and grins, looking confident. Edge doesn’t seem to like that and starts insulting the contender. They finally seem to go at it, but Edge retrieves changing him mind. However Goldberg doesn’t don’t and he storms toward the champion, Edge backs down until finding himself trapped in a corner. Goldberg looks at him with a smile on his face, he then lifts him up and sits him on the top rope. Edge covers himself trying to protect from the attacks from Goldberg, but Goldberg does nothing and back down, in clear demonstration he is messing around with Edge and trying to get inside the head of the champion. Edge climbs down from the corner and seems to be real angry this time. On this occasion he storms toward Goldberg, but Goldberg has a cooler head and he reacts earlier than Edge, back body dropping the Rated R Superstar. Goldberg then dashes to the ropes and plants the just gotten up Edge back to the down to the canvas with a tackle. He then dashes to the opposite ropes, Edge slides under the feet of Goldberg and Bill continues to the parallel threesome of ropes. Goldberg bounces back and the Rated R Superstar tries to connect a picture perfect dropkick, however Goldberg sees it coming all the way and gets out of the way, letting Edge crash and burn falling to the canvas failing the kick. Edge gets back to his feet confused and gets connected with a clothesline. Goldberg makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Goldberg picks Edge by the hair and lifts him back to a standing position. He slaps him in the head a little mocking him and getting in the head of the champion, only to then Scoop Slam him. Goldberg waits to see some kind of reaction on Edge, and when he notices him getting back to his feet, he dashes to the ropes behind the Rated R Superstar and plants Edge with a clothesline right to the back of the neck. Goldberg once again makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out.

Goldberg grabs Edge and picks him up, exposing him and not letting him defend himself. He goes to his corner and makes the tag to Randy Orton. The Legend Killer enters and immediately taking advantage of the exposure of Edge, he plants him with a dropkick right on the chest. Goldberg releases Edge and leaves the ring. Randy makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Orton, showing his determination in this match, immediately is back on his feet. He lifts Edge back to a standing position and immediately connects him with an European uppercut. He continues his flurry of offense with two consecutive straight right hands to the face of Edge, followed by a second European uppercut. Edge tries to fight out and answers back with chop to the chest, he then tries to throw Randy toward the ropes, but Orton reverses and he throws instead Edge to the ropes, and when bounce back, Randy Orton locks in side headlock. He then, while still holding the headlock, hip tosses him to the canvas, still maintaining the headlock. The expression on Randy Orton shows his anger and applies all his strength on the headlock on Edge. The Rated R Superstar slowly starts pulling himself up and fighting out of the hold, first putting his right knee on the canvas, finally recovering a standing position. Edge drives his elbow to the gut of Orton forcing him to release the headlock. The Rated R Superstar then punches Orton, but Randy manages to answer back hitting a straight right hand of his own. Edge also answer back but with a illegal maneuver, as he pokes the eyes of Randy. The Rated R Champion then rolls out of the ring to get away of Orton and take a breath.

However, Goldberg catches him on the outside of the ring and immediately sends him back to the inside. Edge gets back to his feet and somehow manages to duck an attempted clothesline by Orton and goes straight to his corner, making a desperate tag to Brock. Brock enters and runs into Orton, knocking him down with a shoulder block. Randy gets back to his feet and gets back planted by a second shoulder block. Brock Lesnar then gets his opponent back to his feet and plants him with a straight right hand. He then tries to Irish Whip him toward the ropes, however Randy counters and instead he throws Brock to the ropes. Randy tries to attack but Brock counters and plants him with a Belly-to-Belly. Brock gets back to his feet and taunts for the end. Randy gets back to his feet and walks right into the hold of Brock, that gets him over his shoulders and goes for the F-5. He spins him but right on mid-air he counter planting Brock with an RKO. He then makes the cover: 1…2....3

Result: Randy Orton pins Brock Lesnar

Randy Orton celebrates on top of the knocked Brock Lesnar, when out of nowhere Goldberg plants him with a Spear when he turns around, showing is every man for himself. Goldberg celebrates now but out of nowhere Edge attacks him low-blowing him. He then turns him around and plants him with his belt right on the face.

Styles: Well, every man for himself indeed at CyberSlam, not only for the belt but also for the voting.

JBL: And at least tonight, Edge is the one going with the advantage.

Scene fades to the back as Edge celebrates holding his belt above all his contenders.

7407118fb91.jpg

FINAL CARD:

50d34792c2.png

Bonus Match
Not Voted by the fans vs Not Voted by the Fans (in the World Title Match

36fe95103a.png

a93ca61201.png

You Vote for the Stipulation
Winner is GM for 1 month, Loser gets suspended for a month or Loser gets Fired.
Rikishi vs Crushing C

97666e34e6.png

b4e4e91d8e.png

VOTING IS NOW OPEN VIA PM!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: definitely the main event plus I also liked the 6 man tag match

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: HHH/Flair/Cage

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: Nice show and it hypes toward Cyberslam. The Rikishi/Crushing C match is getting more interesting. I am thinking if I am going to vote the GM for 1 month stips but I can't imagine Rikishi wearing a suit and being a GM, lol... You're treating Hassan well, he's like a trophy, lol... Never thought your putting a triple threat match between his competitors, I hope this match can also be a great one and if Hassan manages to win, he should head to a title match after. Cyberslam's main event is also going to be a sure huge one, whoever makes it to the triple threat match. I am looking forward to it.

Qwake

BM: ME
WM: NONE
BP: hhh flair and cage
wp: NONE
That was a great show and I am looking forward to the ppv

CT Styles

BM: Main Event

WM: N/A, maybe the first one if I had to choose, I wasn't really into it.

BP: Cage/HHH/Flair

WP: N/A

AC: Good show, it really makes me look forward to Cyber Slam now. I want Y2J to end Hassan's streak. The World Title will also be great.

CP: Check out WWE: Big Time, CWA is up.

TRI

Reaction score
Best Match: The Main Event Match was probably the best match of the night, but basically all of the matches were good. The 6 Man Tag Team Match was also really good, and I liked that one a lot to.

Worst Match: None really.

Best Promo: Probably the Cage/HHH/Flair promo. Loved how you used Flair he was in good character during this.

Worst Promo: I don't really think there was one. I thought that the one with Goldberg wasn't as good as the others though, but mainly beacuse I find Goldberg pretty boring.

AC: One thing I don't really understand, is why give the push to Rikishi? I don't think Rikishi really brings anything new to the table, and you have much better choices to use that push on. Oh well, another great show dude. 9/10, keep up the good work.

bartman

Reaction score
BM: Easily the main event, although I enjoyed all the matches. Wonderful match writing.

WM: N/A

BP: HHH/Flair/Cage backstage, definitely. I could totally see that happening and I just loved Flair's constant interruptions with his catchprases, very in-character.

Additional Comments: Well this was my first time reading BTW and I definitely will be reading from now on, great show. I can't find many faults except for the fact that I felt the opening promo was a little out of touch.

Check out SWA Riots if you get the chance.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Best Match: The Main Event was the best, but Mr. Kennedy vs Samoa Joe vs Chris Jericho was also very good.

Best Promo: Both Crusing C promos were great!

Worst Match: None

Worst Promo: None

Additional Comments: This is some BTB you got going here. I really enjoyed reading the show. I hope to read some of your future shows! You are a great match and promo writer!

Check out United States Wrestling. March 1st edition has been posted!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: m/e
wm: none
bp: christian cage, hhh and flair promo
wp: none
ac: well i dont understand why youre pushing rikishi, but its a great show none the less

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Triple H, Christian Cage & Ric Flair vs. Colt Cabana, CM Punk & Tomko.

Worst Match: MVP vs. Messiah- I just couldn't get into this match.

Best Interview/Segment: Christian Cage/Ric Flair/Triple H

Worst Interview/Segment: Goldberg Interview- I've always found Goldberg boring which is why his interview was the worst segment of the entire show.

Additional Feedback/Comments: This was a pretty good show; it hyped Cyberslam very well. The Rikishi/Crushing C match is getting more interesting as pointed out by Leviathan. I think that Hassan should keep his winning streak in tact and compete for a championship after Cyberslam. Cyberslam is building up to be a pretty big ppv. I’m really looking forward to it.

xtremebadass

BM: Orton and Goldberg vs. Lesnar and Edge-greatest match ever, just by the guys in it, plus it really showcased how good these four are

WM: I am going with MVP and Messiah, just because the other matches were huge and this one was just the first match on the card, so naturally...but there's nothing wrong with it at all

BP: Game, Naytch, and Cage, golden...

AC: Really loved this show, like Anigma said it's hyping Cyberslam well, one hell of card you have building, good work man

thnx for the review BTW...get it...BTW...lol...never gets old

The Rated R CMStar

7407118fb91.jpg

Verizon Center, Washington D.C

Tickets Sold: 20 105

Match Previews

50d34792c2.png

Edge has been reigning supreme on BTW for more than 4 months now. He has somehow survived every opponent on his way and has remained the only BTW Champion in BTW History. However, at Deathly Hallows he had to DQ himself to keep his grasp on the belt. Goldberg saw that way his title dreams momentarily ruined. But thanks to technically having won the match at CyberSlam he will get a second chance. And being CyberSlam, the fans will play a huge factor. You will choose between Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar who to be the third competitor. Will the fans listen to RVD, and vote for something new and fresh, giving the Continental Champion a shot at the World Title, or will Brock Lesnar get on the good side of the fans just as he did with Crushing C? Or will the fans vote for Randy Orton, who has been screwed on multiple ocasions for the belt giving him a chance of redemption.​

6695237d4b.png

One man will dance in the big party, but the other two will be forced to battle against one another. Will the two not voted fans will even be in the mood to battle fair and square.​

36fe95103a.png

Triple H and Christian Cage following their unholy alliance, promised to dominate BTW, and they soon backed up their words by becoming the tag team champions. However, they have refused to give the former champions their mandatory rematch. But, they weren't able to argue when they got beaten cleanly by CM Punk and Colt Cabana in a non title match. This two teams will battle at CyberSlam for the belts, however, it will not be under normal conditions, as after every official on BTW refused to referee this match, we will get a Special referee for the match. Will you the fans vote for Tomko, giving him some revenge after being screwed by Triple H at Rebellion attacking him with the sledgehammer? Or will you vote for the Nature Boy, Ric Flair, who has showed his favoritism for the champions? Or, will you go for The Great One, the returning Rock, that has already made his marked in BTW, and whose history with Triple H and Christian Cage go way back? Will CM Puk and Colt Cabana be able to recover their belts at CyberSlam?​

a93ca61201.png

Mark Henry might be the World Strongest Man, but he has been always tormented by The Undertaker, and things didn't get better when Taker made his BTW debut after weeks of tormenting the mind of Henry with scary videos. After non-direct encounters at Unbreakable and Deathly Hallows, these two will finally go at it one on one in a match of your choice, an Inferno Match, a Casket Match or a Last Ride Match? Will Mark Henry finally be able to defeat The Deadman? Or will Taker keep his dominance over The World Strongest Man? And more importantly, with the matches in which they might compete, will either of them survive?​

RikishiC.png

Rikishi's life has been a complete hell after his intermision at Team WWE vs Team BTW match at Rebellion. Months have passed and things stay the same, Crushing C looking to destroy the Samoan. Many enforcers have been given the assignment to do this job, however they haven't accomplished it. Now, Crushing C will be the one making the dirty job. And with so much on the line, will either of this two men can afford to be defeated? You, the fans will vote if the Loser gets Fired, or suspended, suffering the same faith of AJ Styles. or maybe Rikishi, in a full twist of Irony, might become GM for 1 month.​

97666e34e6.png

Muhammed Hassan has ran dominant over BTW for months now going undefeated. Three man have tried unsuccesfully to end his streak: Hassan, Kennedy and Jericho among others. Joe has lost in controversial way thanks to his rivalry with Kennedy, same reason that have cost the victory to the loud mouth Mr. Kennedy. Chris Jericho has been the one coming the closest, as he has been screwed with low blows, interferences, cheap shots, make your guess and it has happened to Y2J. He even at Unbreakable didn't manage to control his emotions and got himself DQ. But who do the fans will want to give another chance? Samoa Joe, who vows to kill Hassan? Kennedy, who might be as arrogant as his opponent, or Y2J, who will make sure that after the match Hassan will not ever be the same again?​

b4e4e91d8e.png

Jeff Hardy and MVP have been found in a difficult situation since Rebellion, when they both pinned Elijah Burke to become co-holders of the BTW Extreme Title. Their differences have been obvious, but they have been able to remain champions. After a failed effort of determining a sole champion, in a match that ended in a No Contest after a wild Swanton Bomb throught the announce table of Jeff Hardy, this two will go at it once again at CyberSlam on a match of your voting. Will you vote for a Ladder Match, brutal match that favors Hardy? Or will it be a Street Fight, brawl and vicious contest favoring MVP? Or will you givr the edge to giving a chance to the former champion, Elijah Burke, of getting back the belt. And not mattering which match gets chosen, will MVP finally defeat Jeff Hardy in a one on one match?​

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Great Preview. I should be reviewing, if I dont after a day. Hit me with a PM. I am really looking forward to the Hardy, MVP in hopefully a lader match