Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png
Preview

3162f7a767.gif

Last week Randy Orton managed to defeat the Samoan Bulldozer to become the second choice our fans will have to vote for the World Title Match at CyberSlam. However, after the match Edge tried to send statement to his could-be opponent and assaulted him along with Umaga, until getting run-off by Goldberg. This week, Umaga will team up Edge to face Goldberg and Randy Orton. Will Randy and Goldberg be able to team up even knowing that they could be opponents at CyberSlam? Or will the strenght of Umaga and the cheating tactics of the champ will be too much to overcome?

Rob Van Dam and Randy Orton may have assure themselves as voting picks to be voted as the third competitor in the Triple Threat Title Match at CyberSlam. However, there is one spot left remaining, and will be determined between Brock Lesnar and Messiah. Who will come out on top, the Next Big Thing, or Messiah will continue his good luck strike?

Big Show followed the orders of Crushing C and dismantled Rikishi, earning himself another title match against Rob Van Dam. Will the giant finally recover his BTW Continental Title? Or will RVD retain his belt and keep gearing up toward CyberSlam?

Rikishi might have gotten the victory last week, but it came via DQ, and followed by a beating by the angry giant. This week things will not get easier, as he is forced to enter the ring with another angry individual Mark Henry. Will Rikishi be able to overthrone the King of the Jungle? Or will Mark Henry showcase his power even one more time? And with a Last Ride match, an Inferno Match or a Casket Match in Henry's future against The Undertaker, will he be able to focus?

Muhammed Hassan is still undefeated, but one has to wonder for how long? With Chris Jericho, Mr. Kennedy and Samoa Joe gearing up trying to get votes from the fans and become the one to face Muhammed Hassan, will they be sending any message to the undefeated arabian?

Jeff Hardy and MVP have been co-champions for a long time. However, in CyberSlam only one of them will walk out as BTW Extreme Champion. Who will send the first message going into their encounter?

Triple H and Christian Cage will be defending their tag team titles against CM Punk and Colt Cabana in CyberSlam, the PPV in which our fans have the power. However, what will the fans be voting for? Will we finally find out this week?

Known Card:

Edge and Umaga vs Randy Orton and Goldberg​

Mark Henry vs Rikishi​

BTW Continental Title Match
RVD(c) vs The Big Show​

Qualifying Match to become the third voting chice for the fans at CyberSlam's main event.
Brock Lesnar vs Messiah​

2 shows, counting this show, until CyberSlam

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I know I have not been reviewing alot lately but I have been reading. This is a very good preview and I am especially looking forward to start voting for Cyber Sunday.

(Cheap plug: Check out the new SWA Riots writer)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Nice Preview I will review if I get time. BTW I am looking forward to who wil be the last to qualify. I am still thinking about a vote at the moment.

Cheap plug check out Madness the show has been posted.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Bismarck Civic Center
Bismarck, North Dakota
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to a brand new edition of BTW, and what a night we have ahead of us.

JBL: And just starting, we have a slobber knocker of a match, it might not be Oklahoma Pretty, but it will sure be smash mouth.

Styles: Smash mouth indeed, as Rob Van Dam defends his BTW Continental Title against an angry giant, against the Big Show

“Big†breaks to a lot of boos from the audience as The Big Show makes his way out. He enters the ring and taunts for the belt.

“One of a Kind†plays to a big quantity of cheers from the crowd as RVD comes out, proudly holding his title. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

BTW Continental Title Match
RVD(c) vs The Big Show

As soon as the bell rings Rob Van Dam advances toward the Big Show and connects two right punches straight to the Showster’s head, but The Big Show retaliates landing RVD with a headbutt. Rob Van Dam is taken back but rolls over his head and immediately goes back to attack on the Show landing a series of kicks to his opponent’s legs. Rob Van Dam then tries to Irish Whips The Show against the ropes, but the giant manages to reverse the offense and throws RVD to the ropes instead. Van Dam bounces back and gets floored by a big boot straight to his face. The Big Show covers him: 1…2.., RVD kicks out. Rob Van Dam tries to return to his feet but The Big Show reaches to him first and lifts him back up pulling his hair and connects him once again with a headbutt. Then The Big Show grabs him by the head and throws him to the corner using only one hand. The Show then asks silence to the crowd and hits a giant chop punishing the chest of Van Dam. RVD aparts from the corner feeling the effect of the chop, and the Big Show continues his offense by bouncing and knocks him with a clothesline. The Big Show looks around with a vicious expression on his face and grabs one arm of the floored RVD, dragging him closer to the corner. He then slowly makes his way out to the second rope, and then attempts a reverse big splash, but RVD manages to roll out of the way avoiding to be trapped under the weight of The Big Show, and also makes the Big Show crash and burn to the mat below punishing himself his knees. . RVD sees an opening and dashes to the ropes, connecting Rolling Thunder and landing on the back of the floored challenger. Rob rolls The Big Show and covers him: 1…2…, The Big Show breaks the pinfall and throws RVD away. Rob Van Dam fells on his feet and immediately bounces to the ropes and hits a sliding kick knocking The Big Show out of the ring. The Big Show manages to remain on his feet on the outside of the ring, RVD looks around and uses the ropes as leverage to hit a plancha impacting The Big Show on the outside of the ring.

RVD, looking at The Big Show around, taunts for the crowd pointing himself as he and the crowd say in the unanimous: “Rob…Van…Damâ€. The Big Show starts making his way back to his feet and Van Dam goes back on his offense, landing right blows, but The Big Show counterattacks and reacts tackling RVD against the barricade. The Big Show then rolls back into the ring to break the count and then goes back outside. Rob Van Dam is still laid down against the barricade. The challenger takes impulse and then connects a big boot sending RVD off the barricade and into the crowd. The Big Show taunts to the crowd and goes back into the ring, waiting for Rob Van Dam to be counted out. The referee starts the count out: 1…2…3…4…5…6, RVD jumps the barricade and starts dragging himself closer to the ring, 7…8…9…, RVD manages to drag himself to the ring and roll to the interior. The Big Show looks frustrated and immediately attacks RVD, stomping his back. He then places his right foot over Rob’s lower back and steps over it. The Big Show makes the cover: 1…2…, Rob Van Dam is able to kick out. The challenger looks frustrated and he gets Van Dam back to his feet, hoping to keep his dominationon the BTW Continental Champion, however Van Dam starts fighting back, getting a big pop from the audience.

Rob Van Dam gets back on his feet trying to punch out a comeback into the match, but as soon as he starts getting momentum, The Big Show pushes him away, but RVD quickly jumps back to his feet and once again starts delivering rights and lefts straight to the head of his challenger, but the giant once again manages to fight back and lifting Rob Van Dam by his calves lands with a back body drop. The Showster then dashes to the ropes and connects a leg drop on RVD. He remains on the same position with his leg across Van Dam’s throat and chest making a cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out. The Big Show gets back up and dashes once again to the ropes trying to hit a second leg drop, but this time RVD gets out of the way making the giant miss, RVD then dashes to the ropes found on front of The Big Show and connects a dropkick straight to the jaw of the sat Big Show. Van Dam climbs to the top rope and waits for the giant to get back to his feet and when he does Van Dam flies across the ring and connects The Big Show driving his right boot to the face of the giant. RVD gets up and walks close to the floored giant and connects him with a moonsault. The referee starts the count: 1…2…, The Big Show kicks out. RVD gets up and looks around playing to the crowd, and then turns around and looks at the slowly recovering Big Show, that is already on his knees. Rob Van Dam walks toward him and floors him once again with a DDT. Rob Van Dam feels the momentum and he climbs to the top rope. He then taunts The Big Show, waiting for him to get back to a standing position. The crowd heavily chants and gets behind The Big Show.

The Big Show finally gets back to his feet and he turns around, getting on front of the corner RVD is climbed on. Van Dam immediately leaps and tries to connect The Big Show. However, the challenger is able to counter and he grabs RVD by the throat in mid-air. The Big Show circles the ring with Van Dam caught by the throat, badmouthing him and intimidating him. He finally goes for the Chokeslam, but when he is about to connect it RVD is able to reverse it hitting a Rolling DDT of his own. RVD gets back to his feet and barely being able to keep his balance he goes toward the corner. He leaps to the top rope and after taunting to the crowd, he plants the floored Big Show with the Five-Star Frog Splash. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Rob Van Dam retains against The Big Show

(Video promo airs: He is Homicidal, He is Suicidal, He is Genocidal, He is Death Defying, and he….is back!... at Krakatoa)

“Arabian†plays Muhammed Hassan makes his way out, receiving a lot of boos. He finally enters the ring, with a microphone in hand.

Hassan: See, I came out tonight to tell all of you something. As you probably know, I have become the most important thing in the minds of Jericho, Kennedy and Samoa Joe, thanks to being undefeated.

Crowd boos as Hassan grins.

Hassan: And as all you also know, my streak will be on the line against an opponent of your voting at Cyberslam. Well, let me tell all of you the reality. It doesn’t matter, who you vote in, in doesn’t matter because I will remain undefeated.

Crowd keeps booing.

Hassan: Vote in Jericho, vote in Samoa Joe, vote in Kennedy, it doesn’t matter, because nothing will change the fact, that I will enter undefeated to CyberSlam, and I will leave undefeated CyberSlam.

Crowd starts chanting “Y2Jâ€.

Hassan: So, why don’t….

Out of a sudden, Kennedy appears on the Tron.

Kennedy: My fellow Americans, when you cast your vote to determine the opponent of Muhammed Hassan, keep these on your mind, it’s not what Mr. Kennedy can do for you, but what you can do for Mr. Kennedy.

Crowd boos.

Kennedy: Oh sorry Hassan if I interrupted but let’s be honest, nobody gives a damn about you. You are only a little important because you’re “undefeatedâ€. But after CyberSlam, that will be no more, and it all thanks to Miiisteeeeeeeeeeeer Keeeeeeeeneeeedy……Keeeeeeneeeeeeeedy!

Kennedy disappears from the Tron and Muhammed seems to go crazy in the ring. He is about to the leave infuriated when Samoa Joe appears on the Tron now.

Samoa Joe: Muhammed Hassan, I have not much to say. You fear me, and that’s because you know I can kick your ass! But what you fear the most is it that you know my fans will vote me into the match and put me against you.

Crowd begins chanting “Joe, Joe, Joeâ€

Samoa Joe: And in the end, when CyberSlam ends, you will walk out undefeated no more, in fact you will not even walk out from CyberSlam, as I am going to kill you!

Joe disappears and Muhammed Hassan is now angrier than ever. He circles the ring mad until Chris Jericho appears now on the Tron. He starts laughing.

Y2J: Hassan, you can go around saying you have defeated me, but deep down inside you, you know that you haven’t. You have cheated every time you have entered in that ring with me. But you know what, it’s ok, it’s ok. Because on CyberSlam, when all my Jericholics log into their computer and click below that great picture of mine on BTW.com’s poll.

Crowd pops.

Y2J: I will go all the way. I will walk the entire mile. You want to cheat, Y2J will cheat as well. Wanna trade punches, Y2J will trade punches. But one thing will be different, when CyberSlam ends, I will leave in a blaze of glory, and your career, will never…..ever be the same again!

Chris Jericho disappears from the tron with a grin on his face as Muhammed Hassan is going savage inside the ring.

(Commercials)

We return and see Test inside the ring already.

“Loaded†plays as Jeff Hardy makes his way out. He plays to the crowd getting a lot of cheers from the audience.

Styles: Here is the man that will face MVP to finally determine the single BTW Extreme Champion.

JBL: C’mon Joey! Do you really think he has a chance? He faces the man they call FedEx, when the lights so bright, he delivers Joey, and on CyberSlam there will be no exception.

Jeff Hardy vs Test

Jeff Hardy and Test trade looks from the opposite side of the ring before finally engaging in action. Test storms toward Jeff but Hardy is able to attack first as he plants a dropkick right to the knee of Test knocking him down. Test gets back to his feet and Hardy plants him back down to the canvas with a jumping double-arm clothesline. He then dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back planting the just gotten up Test with a second clothesline. Hardy dashes to the ropes and bounces back for the third time storming toward Test, that just has recovered a standing position. Hardy finally enters in contact with his opponent as he plants Test with a Lou Thesz Press. He then follows up with a storm of straight and left hands. Jeff Hardy stops his assault and gets back to his feet, where he does his Hardy taunt and screams getting the crowd fired up and going. Hardy then refocuses on his opponent and he plants Test with a moonsault. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Test is able to kick out. Hardy gets back to his feet and puts the boots on his rival, as he begins stomping the face and head of Test. He grabs the head of his opponent and connects two straight right hands to the head. He then sets Test in a sitting position. Jeff Hardy follows up his offense as he dashes to the ropes behind him and when he bounces back he plants the sit Test with a throwback, having double effect of a jawbreaker and a stunner. Jeff Hardy grabs the leg of Test and opens them as a compass, then plants his classic double leg drop to the groin of his opponent. Hardy gets back to his feet still grabbing the legs of Test, and does a victory roll rolling over Test: 1…2…, Test is able to kick out.

Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and taunts Test, letting him catch his breath a little and letting him recover a standing position. Test starts doing so and Jeff Hardy measures him, then plants him with a dropkick straight to the chest. Test gets knock down to the canvas but doesn’t let go his intends of getting back to his feet and he restarts his battle to recover to his standing position. Hardy looks at Test and he dashes to the ropes behind him, then bounces back storming against Test, however Test is able to attack first and he knocks down Hardy with a stiff clothesline. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and runs toward Test once again but Test is able to connect his attack first once again as he plants another clothesline. Jeff recovers his standing position for a third time and runs once again toward the now dominating Test, and Test attacks first for the third consecutive time as he back body drops Hardy. Test follows up as he dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back connecting Jeff Hardy with a leg drop right to the throat of Hardy. Test makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff kicks out. Test doesn’t even argue with the referee and locks in right there Jeff Hardy with a side headlock. Test puts all his strength on the hold and his face shows his determination on making Jeff Hardy pass out. Jeff Hardy at first tries to counterattack and fight back with his arms, however soon the headlock applied by the powerful squashes the any attempt from Jeff Hardy. The crowd begins getting behind Hardy as they loudly start chanting his name, trying to encourage him to restart fighting back and get back into the match. Hardy’s adrenaline gets a boost from the amazing crowd support and he raises his right arm in the air, and he shakes it showing his growing strength.

Jeff Hardy puts one knee on the canvas starting his way back to a standing position. After a lot of effort put on it, Jeff Hardy finally puts his second knee on the canvas and fully recovers his standing position. Now back on his feet, Jeff starts driving his elbow right to the gut. After a nice flurry of elbows landing on the middle section of his opponent, Test finally is forced to release the side headlock. Hardy is now on the upperhand and follows up his offense as he plants Test with two straight right fists to the head of Test. Jeff then kicks him in the gut and sets his rival in the Twist of Fate position. He is about to hit it but Test snaps back to his senses and avoids the Twist of Fate pushing Hardy away. Jeff goes toward the corner and bounces back, however he is the one that manages to attack first as he plants Test with a jumping straight right hand to the head. Hardy plants two more consecutive punches on the head of Test. He then tries to plant Test with a toe kick but Test blocks it grabbing the boot of Jeff Hardy. But Jeff Hardy is still the one that gets the last word offensively speaking as he plants Test with his Reverse Mule Kick, staggering him right to the corner. Test lands there knocked and sit, but laid against the corner. Jeff Hardy sees the opportunity and he dashes toward the cornered and knocked out Test, then connecting his highly dangerous Triangle Dropkick using the ropes as leverage, landing right on the chest of Test. Test separates from the corner holding his chest in pain but finally collapses. Hardy quickly climbs to the top rope and after taunting to the crowd, he connects the Swanton Bomb, landing picture perfectly. Jeff Hardy makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Jeff Hardy defeats Test.

Styles: Well, a great display of ability from Jeff Hardy here tonight defeating Test.

JBL: How Jeff escaped that headlock I don’t know, and less how he managed to connect that Swanton Bomb!

(Commercial)

We return and see Jeremy Borash backstage.

Borash: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my guest here tonight, Brock Lesnar!

Crowd boos.

Borash: Lesnar, tonight you have an opportunity to become the third voting choice our fans will have to vote for and insert in the Triple Threat Title match, when you go one on one with Messiah. What are your thoughts on the match?

Lesnar: You see Jeremy, it has been a while since the last time I came close to a World title. And god knows title gold is everything to me. And I would do everything to get it. I would destroy everything keeping me away from it.

Crowd boos.

Lesnar: And tonight, it is Messiah the thing that is in my path, and he will learn from first hand so how much determined I am to get that title.

Brock Lesnar walks out leaving Jeremy Borash behind.

Styles: Will Brock Lesnar in fact be able to join Randy Orton and Rob Van Dam as voting choices? We will have that match later on tonight but next, is once again, a match devised to punished Rikishi.

JBL: Last week wasn’t a good one for Rikishi, thanks to his beating from The Big Show. And I am telling Joey, Mark Henry is not an easy opponent and the same thing will happen here tonight, Rikishi getting his ass kicked.

“Samoan Coolness†breaks to the crowd to a lot of cheers from the crowd as Rikishi makes his way out. He plays to the crowd and enter the ring.

“Somebodies gonna get it†plays to a lot of boos as Mark Henry comes out looking intimidating. He enters the ring and the referee starts the match.

Rikishi vs Mark Henry

Rikishi and Mark Henry stare at each other before finally starting their offensive exchange. Rikishi storms toward Mark Henry only to get clobbered by a clothesline. Rikishi gets back to his feet and storms once again toward Henry, but Mark Henry plants him with a clothesline. Henry then dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back planting his samoan opponent with a massive elbow drop landing right on the chest of Rikishi. Mark Henry seems to be enjoying what he is doing and bounces once again to the ropes. He jumps looking to connect for the second time on a row his elbow drop, however this time Rikishi is able to roll out of the way avoiding the attack. Rikishi gets back to his feet before the World Strongest Man and catches Mark Henry still trying to get back to his feet. He begins stomping the floored Mark Henry reassuring his control on the match. Rikishi steps back a little and then runs toward Mark Henry letting all his weight fell behind first on the chest and sternum of his opponent. Rikishi grabs Mark Henry by the arm and drags him close to the ropes. Rikishi then grabs the top rope and prepares to attack the floored World Strongest Man. He finally tries to use the ropes as leverage and get up, he does so and when bounces back down he tries to land his whole weight massive behind first once again on the chest of Mark Henry, however the World Strongest Man moves out of the way making Rikishi crash and burn, hurting his own tailbone. Mark Henry returns to a standing position and immediately goes to take advantage from the now floored Rikishi. Henry bounces to the ropes behind him and when staggers back he connects Rikishi with the World Strongest Splash. However, Mark Henry doesn’t capitalize and instead he points to the stage, like sending a message to The Undertaker

Mark Henry then raises his arm taunting to the crowd, receiving a lot of boos from the live audience. He then grabs Rikishi by the arm and lifts him up to a standing position. Henry screams right on the face of the samoan and then tries to lock in his Bearhug, however Rikishi manages to quickly get out of the hold before it is even lock in properly with a desperately series of straight right hands to the face. He then dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back toward Mark Henry. Henry tries to clothesline Rikishi, but the samoan ducks letting Rikishi pass by and off the opposite ropes. Rikishi bounces back to the next set of ropes, and when staggers toward the World Strongest Man he connects a spinning Spike DDT on Mark Henry. Rikishi gets back to his feet and quickly, feeling the momentum, dashes to the ropes and plants Mark Henry with a leg drop using his massive leg. He remains in the same position in which he ended from the leg drop making the cover: 1…2…, Mark Henry kicks out. Rikishi seems a little frustrated from his failed pinfall attempt. He gets back to his feet first and then bends trying to grab Mark Henry, however The World Strongest Man manages to be this time the one to attack first as he lands a knife-like uppercut right to the jaw of Rikishi. Mark Henry gets back to his feet with Rikishi still feeling the effects from the attack from the World Strongest Man. Mark Henry storms toward Rikishi and knocks him down hitting him with his chest. Mark Henry then in a cruel manor he puts his boot on the head of Rikishi and steps over it, crushing the skull of Rikishi on the progress. Mark Henry seems very confident and acts cockily. Mark Henry looks around and announces the end lifting his right arm. He then gets Rikishi back to his feet and sets right for the kill. Mark Henry is indeed able to plant Rikishi with the World Strongest Slam.

Mark Henry is confident and then stares at Rikishi when an anger expression on his face. He dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back planting Rikishi once again with the World Strongest Splash. Henry makes the cover: 1…2…, Mark Henry himself breaks the pinfall. He gets back to his feet saying no, motioning he’s not over with his opponent. He bounces to and back the ropes and connects Rikishi with the second consecutive, and the third in the match, World Strongest Splash. Mark Henry makes the cover: 1…2…m surprisingly, Mark Henry breaks the pinfall one more time. He says no once again and he walks toward the corner. Mark Henry then climbs to the second rope, where he taunts the floored Rikishi. He finally disposes to attack and he jumps from the second rope trying to connect the Super World Strongest Splash, however this time, and to a big pop from the crowd Rikishi gets out of the way making Mark Henry crash and burn hard against the canvas. Rikishi slowly, and grabbing his ribs gets back to his feet and measures Mark Henry. Henry slowly, feeling the effects from his missed maneuver, gets back to his feet and turns around to where Rikishi is waiting for him, only to get planted by the Savate Kick. Rikishi practically collapses on top of Mark Henry making the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Rikishi defeats Mark Henry

JBL: I can’t believe it! How much luck does this sumbitch has?

Rikishi is helped back to his feet by the referee and is declared the winner. Mark Henry slowly gets back to his feet behind him and in revenge he plants him with a club to the back of the head. Mark Henry is now bitter attacking Rikishi and repeatedly splashes Rikishi. Henry then rolls to the outside of the ring and grabs a steel chair, then rolling back to the inside of the ring. He taunts Rikishi with the steel chair, about to knock him with it, however, before he cans a gong plays, making the lights go out. The lights go back on with the second gong and The Undertaker is standing in the middle of the ring. Mark Henry looks shocked and surprised and he storms toward Taker, however, before he is able to grab him, lights go out again and neither Taker and Rikishi are in the ring. Only Mark Henry is inside of it.

Styles: Well, the mind games by The Undertaker continue and this time he managed to save Rikishi from a potential beating.

JBL: And that makes you happy? That beating has a long time coming, and Taker just ruined it.

(Commercial)

We return and see Crushing C in the middle of the ring.

Crushing C: I was supposed to came out here and explain to you all the stipulation scheduled for the encounter at CyberSlam for the tag team title belts.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: But before I do that, let me address what happened before the break. Rikishi, I don’t know how you do it, but as of right now, I am tired of it. I am sick of everything you do, everything about you, I am sick of you.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: Sometimes, you just have to do the job yourself. So Rikishi, no more people doing my job. I am doing it myself. So, I am making it official, at CyberSlam it will be Rikishi going one on one against me, Crushing C!

Crowd pops.

Crushing: Ok, with that out of the way, let’s not waste any more time with Rikishi, and let’s go to our real business. They are the current tag team champions Triple H and Christian Cage!

“Domination†plays as the tag champions make their way out. Triple H and Christian Cage get booed all the way into the ring.

Crushing C: And they are the tag team challenging for the belts at CyberSlam, Colt Cabana and CM Punk!

“This Fire Burns†breaks to a big pop from the crowd as CM Punk and Colt Cabana enter the ring. They enter the ring and immediately get face to face with the champions.

Crushing C: Guys, guys, save it, save it. See, I was thinking what I was making the fans vote for your match, but before I could even decide, a problem surface. Your rivalry is heated, so dangerous, that not any official in the company wanted to referee the match.

CM Punk: And what does that mean?

Crushing C: It means that I had right there what the fans will be voting for. At CyberSlam, the fans will vote for the Special referee in the Tag Team Title Match!

Crowd pops.

Triple H: Then tell us, who are exactly the possible referees?

Crushing C: First of all, Hunter, let me tell you something, you know every individual quite well, and have a story with all of them. But let’s waste no more time. Here is the first option our fans will get to vote for, he has been involved with the company before, has wrestled for the company before, that until, you Triple H, betrayed him and took him out.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: That’s right, out first option is, Tomko!

“Takeover†plays to a pop from the audience as Tomko makes his way out. He enters the ring.

Triple H: (nervously): Hey man, nice to see you!

Tomko tries to advance and gets face to face with The Game, however both Christian and Crushing C stopped him.

Crushing C: Again, save it. Now, moving on. Your second possible referee is quite frankly the best wrestler ever to lace up a pair of boots. Not even time have been able to stop, as he is still styling and profiling!

Crowd massively pops.

Crushing C: He is, Ric Flair!

“Also Sprach Zarathustra†plays as Ric Flair makes his way out. He enters and he hugs both Triple H and Christian Cage.

CM Punk: I wonder on whose side he is.

Ric Flair: Whoa, whoa. Ric Flair is in anybody’s side. If I get voted, you could be sure the Nature Boy will call it right by the middle, Wooooo!

Crushing C: And last, but not less, to be honest, words cannot describe him. I will only say about him that he is the most electrifying man this industry has ever seen.

Crowd gives an amazingly loud pop and start chanting “Rockyâ€

“If you Smell†plays to a big amount of cheers as The Rock makes his way out. He takes his time to enter the ring as he plays to the crowd. He finally enters the ring.

Rock: You know, The Rock has goose bumps, because finally The Rock has come back to…., well, to be honest, The Rock is just back!

Crowd pops.

Rock: Screw big beard over there, screw Ric Flair over there, how you doing Naitch by the way?

Ric Flair: Woooo!

Rock: Screw them all, when you have the Great One back in a wrestling ring. The Rock enters this ring and he looks at Christian Cage, the poser that created his character out of me. (Mocking Voice) Peeps!

Crowd laughs.

Rock: He looks at Christian at then wonders, seeing all of these big events happening in front of his eyes, and in front of his little brain, The Rock wonders is he understands. Tell me Christian, do you understand?

Christian: Hell…

Rock: It doesn’t matter if you understand!

Crowd pops and laughs.

Rock: But now, getting serious. Punk, Cabana, Christian, Hunter. If I get voted as your referee I will direct the match right down the middle. And if any of you…

The Rock gets on Triple H’s face.

Rock: Try to overpass my authority, then I…

Triple H: You what?

Rock: I will layeth the smackdown on your candy ass!

Triple H looks to the side and he confronts even more The Rock. Crushing C tries to stop him but Triple H pushes him, Crushing C trips with Tomko and both go over the top rope. Finally all hell breaks lose as Triple H and The Rock begin trading punches. Christian Cage and Ric Flair try to attack The Rock as well but Punk and Cabana stagger against them, sending them over the top rope. The Rock gets the upperhand in his exchange with The Game and with his classic “spitting on the hand†punch he sends Triple H over the top rope as well. We go to commercial with The Rock, Punk and Cabana standing tall in the ring.

(Commercial)

We return and see Edge walking backstage, until he finally stops apparently tripping to somebody. The camera slowly reveals that person as The Rock, getting a lot of cheers from the crowd.

Edge: (greeting The Rock) Rock.

The Rock appears not to hear Edge.

Edge: Rock!

The Rock continues not hearing Edge

Edge: What the hell Rock? I am trying to be polite and greet you to my show, but if you don’t show me some respect then I might have to show you why I am the champion.

Rock: Whoa slow down big fella. The Rock sees you greeting him, but The Rock doesn’t know who you are.

Edge: Oh really funny Rock! Now I start telling who I am and you interrupt me, getting a cheap pop from all those morons out there.

Crowd boos.

Rock: Well look at you! You are a smart guy yourself. Good for you, good for you.

Edge: Rock, who the hell do you think you are? You come here to my show, you show me no respect. Don’t forget who I am(pointing at his World Title)

Rock: No, no, no. Don’t forget who I am! The jabroni beating, ahhhhh pie eating, trailblazing, eyebrow rasing, somebody get this trash out of The Great One’s path.

The Rock pushes Edge to the side and keeps walking. Edge looks offended and looks at the Rock leave with an anger expression on his face.

Styles: Well, The Rock has only been here for a few minutes and BTW is already feeling its presence.

JBL: Screw The Rock, we have next the qualifying match, Lesnar’s qualifying match.

“Crow’s Sent†plays to a nice reception from the crowd as Messiah makes his way out.

“Here Comes the Pain†breaks to a lot of boos from the audience as Brock Lesnar makes his way out, being accompanied by Paul Heyman. Brock enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Qualifying Match for a spot as a one of the voting choices for the main event at CyberSlam
Brock Lesnar vs Messiah

Brock immediately storms toward Messiah and grabs him, then plants him with a rotating Belly-to-Belly suplex. He makes the cover: 1…, Messiah kicks out. Brock Lesnar makes the cover again: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out one more time. Brock Lesnar gets back to his feet and keeps the high pace of the match as he repeatedly stomps Messiah. He then dashes and bounces back to the ropes behind him and plants Messiah with a Double Axe Handle right to the gut of the floored Messiah. Brock Lesnar incorporates and he restarts his stomping attack, as he puts the boot on the head of his opponent. Brock picks Messiah by the hair and starts getting him back to his feet, however he can begins attacking, Messiah starts trying to get himself back into the action, as he begins planting straight right hands to the head of Brock Lesnar, however, his effort is short lived as Brock gets the match back under his control and domination by driving his knee right to the middle section of his opponent. He then grabs Messiah by the back of the head and plants him with a big knee right to the head. Messiah staggers back from the attack. Brock follows up his offense as he dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces connecting his opponent with a brutal clothesline, that turns Messiah inside out. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out. Brock Lesnar puts his forearm on the face of Messiah and then remakes the cover: 1…2…, Messiah is still able to kick out. Brock Lesnar gets back to his feet and he seems angry. He gets Messiah back to a standing position and he sets him for a suplex. He then goes for it but in mid-air Messiah spins and slides avoiding the suplex. Brock Lesnar turns around and dashes toward Messiah, only to get planted by a Flapjack by Messiah.

Messiah incorporates and waits for Brock Lesnar to get back to his feet. Brock recovers his vertical standing and runs toward Messiah, however he gets planted and knocked down to the canvas with a elbow right to the head. Lesnar gets back to his feet following the attack and once again runs toward Messiah, getting attacked first once again, as Messiah hits a One Shoulder Back Body Drop. Messiah then follows up dashing to the ropes and jumps, landing with both his feet right on the face of Brock Lesnar. Messiah then fires up feeling the momentum going on his favor. He then starts taunting the floored Messiah waiting for him to get back to a standing position. Brock Lesnar finally incorporates and turns around. Messiah quickly grabs him and sets him up for the Straight to Hell, looking for the end of the match, however, before he is able to connect it, Brock Lesnar is able to block it. He then hits a maneuver of his own counterattacking Messiah as he connects a Back-to-Belly Suplex right from the Straight to Hell position. Brock Lesnar gets back to his feet with Messiah as well. Messiah runs toward him and Brock Lesnar grabs him and sets him, then connecting with a Belly-to-Belly suplex. Brock incorporates once again and taunts Messiah for a while, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Messiah recovers his standing position and goes toward the waiting Brock Lesnar. Brock kicks him in the middle section and then connects Messiah with a Last Call Suplex. Brock Lesnar gets back to his feet feeling the momentum going on his favor. Brock Lesnar explodes and taunts to the crowd announcing the end of the match on Messiah. Messiah gets back to his feet and turns around to where Lesnar is. Brock grabs him and sets him over his shoulders, looking for the F-5.

Brock goes for the F-5, however when he spins trying to connect his finishing move, Messiah is able to avoid and escape the end, as Messiah lands on a standing position. Brock Lesnar turns around completely shocked after realizing he just missed the F-5. Messiah surprisingly plants the until the moment dominating Brock Lesnar with a sidekick right to the jaw. Messiah is beaten and fights to get back to his feet. He finally recovers a standing position using the ring ropes as leverage; he then walks toward the corner. Messiah gives a determined look to Brock Lesnar and then climbs to the top rope. Messiah there starts taunting Lesnar, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Brock finally gets back to a standing position, still holding his jaw thanks to the sidekick landed by Messiah. Lesnar is now standing but he is still giving his back to the waiting Messiah. Brock Lesnar finally turns around and Messiah immediately, just like a ticker that went off, leaps from the corner and plants Brock Lesnar with a flying clothesline. Messiah crawls toward the floored Lesnar and covers him: 1…2…, Brock gets one shoulder up. Messiah doesn’t believe it and remakes the cover, hooking both legs in this attempt: 1…2…, Brock Lesnar is still able to kick out avoiding the loss. Messiah looks shocked and livid, but he finally makes up for the idea and he gets back to his feet, restarting his offense. He picks Brock Lesnar back to his feet. He then Irish Whips him planting it hardly against the turnbuckle, going through the top and second rope. Brock Lesnar staggers back from the clash against the turnbuckle, Messiah takes advantage and he rolls the bouncing Brock Lesnar up: 1…2…, Brock rolls over his head reversing the roll up into a roll up of his own: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out as well.

Brock Lesnar and Messiah both get back to his feet ready to battle, in an offensive position. However they both then relax and sunk in the pop from the live audience. They then restart their bout and circle each other; they then come close to each other and enter in a test of strength. Messiah gets the upperhand and locks in a side headlock. Brock Lesnar counters attack going toward the ropes and bounces him out of the hold. Messiah goes to the other ropes and when he bounces back he is able to shoulder block Brock down to the canvas. Messiah gets back up and dashes to the ropes, Brock does the same and Messiah tries to shoulder block him, however, Brock gets out of the way letting Messiah pass to the opposite ropes. Messiah bounces to the ropes and when he does he gets planted by a clothesline. Brock feels the momentum and he puts Messiah in a bended position. He punishes Messiah then with a club right to the back of the neck. He then bounces to the ropes and when staggers back he plants Messiah with a running knee to the head. Brock feels the momentum and he puts Messiah back in the same position. Lesnar dashes to the ropes again but this time when he bounces back Messiah is the one to attack first as he hits a spinebuster. Messiah taunts to the crowd getting a pop and he announces the end. He starts taunting Brock waiting for him to get back to his feet. Brock gets back to his feet and turns around, immediately getting set in the Straight to Hell position, however, before Messiah is able to connect it, Brock reverses and gets Messiah over his shoulders, then planting him with an F-5. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Brock Lesnar defeats Messiah

JBL: Yes! Right there we have the next Number One Contender, Brock Lesnar!

Styles: Well, he will have a chance to get into the title match only if the fans vote for him.

Brock Lesnar celebrates as we go to commercial.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and before the break, the last piece of out puzzle was determined and now we have clear what our CyberSlam main event will be.

JBL: Edge defending against Goldberg and the man of your voting, either Rob Van Dam, Brock Lesnar or Randy Orton.

Styles: But speaking of main events, that is our next match, a match in which three of the five men involve somehow with CyberSlam’s title match are in.

“Metalingus†plays as Edge makes his way out to a lot of boos from the audience. He raises his title up high and a lot of pyro comes out. He enters the ring.

“Virtual Voodoo†breaks to the crowd as Umaga makes his way out, going savage all the way from the stage to the ring.

“Burn in my Light†plays to a massive ovation from the crowd as Randy Orton comes out. He waits outside the ring for his partner.

“Goldberg’s March†plays as Goldberg makes his way out from the locker room to the ring. He looks at Orton and both enter the ring. The referee is barely able to keep both teams separate. He rings the bell.

Edge and Umaga vs Randy Orton and Goldberg

Randy Orton and Umaga kick it off for their respective teams. Randy Orton, showing his determination, early starts his offense, as he storms toward Umaga. He begins unfolding straight right hands and then incorporates the attack punches using his left hand. However, Umaga is able to answer back and plants Orton with an knife-like uppercut right to the throat of Randy, that is sent away by the attack. Randy gets quickly back to his feet and restarts his offense as if nothing had happened. He starts landing straight right hands and then he plants Umaga with a chop right to the chest of the samoan. Orton grabs Umaga and Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Umaga bounces back and is he who tries to attack first, as the samoan tries to clothesline Randy Orton, however the Legend Killer is able to duck avoiding the offensive maneuver of Umaga. The Samoan Bulldozer turns around following his missed clothesline and Randy Orton plants him with his picture perfect dropkick. Umaga fells down to the canvas and Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…, Umaga sends Randy Orton away breaking up the pinfall. Orton jumps back to his feet and immediately goes to work on the recovering Umaga, that is already up on his knees. Randy begins planting him with straight right hands, however the attack of the Legend Killer isn’t able to stop Umaga from getting back to his feet, and he is able to recover a standing position. Randy Orton doesn’t give up and continues landing straight right hands. He then follows up his punches by connecting the Samoan Bulldozer with an European Uppercut. Randy Orton spins and then plants Umaga with another straight right hand and follows up with a second European Uppercut. Umaga backs down as if he is going to collapse down to the canvas, but he is able to maintain his balance. Orton throws a punch trying to knock him down but Umaga blocks and then plants Randy with a headbutt of his own that knocks him down to the canvas.

Umaga grabs Randy Orton by the back of the head and then drags him toward his corner, where he makes the tag to his partner Edge. Edge enters the match to a lot of boos and he slaps the apparently out Randy Orton. He then does a taunt getting the crowd to boo him, as he acts extremely cockily. Edge drags Randy Orton from the corner back to the center of the ring and there he covers him: 1…2…, Randy Orton kicks out. Edge gets back to his feet and gets Randy Orton up with him, then sets and connects him with a suplex. He makes the cover: 1…2…, this time its Goldberg the one that breaks the pinfall as he enters the ring and stomps Edge on the back. Edge gets up angry and goes to confront Goldberg, however the referee gets between the two, stopping any conflict. Randy Orton takes advantage of the distracted Edge and he rolls him up: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Randy gets back to his feet, but so does the rated R Superstar. However, Randy is the first to start attacking as he walks toward Edge and plants hi with a straight right hand. Edge grabs his jaw following the attack but then answers back with a punch of his own. The trade of blows gets even hotter and finally increases it speed, but Randy Orton is the one to get the advantage when he connects the World Champion with an European Uppercut. Edge staggers back and Randy Orton immediately goes toward his corner looking for the tag, however Edge snaps out of his pain and he grabs Randy Orton by the arm stopping him, he turns Orton around, but randy still reacts first as he pushes Edge away creating some space and then connecting his picture perfect dropkick.

Randy Orton incorporates and does the final leap making the tag to his partner Goldberg. Goldberg enters to a big pop from the crowd and taunts the slowly incorporating Edge. Edge finally recovers to a standing position and encounters with a waiting and angry Goldberg in front of him. Edge backs down trying to talk Goldberg out of attacking him. Goldberg gets distracted by a second and Edge takes advantage of it and he eyes pokes his opponent. Goldberg grabs his eyes for a moment but then goes to punish Edge. However, the Rated R Superstar presents what’s coming and he quickly turns around and jumps making the tag to Umaga. Umaga enters and he comes face to face with the angry Goldberg. Goldberg attacks first and he throws a first to Umaga, the samoan answers back and he plants Goldberg with a punch of his own. Goldberg doesn’t back down and he connects a second straight right hand to the face of his opponent. Umaga this time as well answers back but this time he doesn’t do it with a punch, instead he plants Goldberg with a powerful knife-like uppercut. Goldberg backs down grabbing his throat, but he then advances and answers back with an uppercut of his own. Goldberg is now on the offensive upperhand and he delivers a kick to the middle section. Goldberg then dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back looking to connect Umaga, however the one that attacks first is Umaga, as he lifts his opponent and plants him with a Samoan Drop. Umaga gets back to his feet and walks toward his corner taking impulse to then deliver even more punishment on his opponent, however, when he does so, Edge taps Umaga on the back tagging himself into the match.

Edge enters and immediately stays in his corner, taunting Goldberg with the Spear. Goldberg slowly gets back to his feet but he is till giving his back to Edge. Goldberg finally turns around and Edge immediately runs toward Goldberg looking to connect him with the Spear, however Goldberg is able to attack first as he plants him with a big boot in mid-run knocking him down. Goldberg goes to his own corner and taunts Edge with a Spear of his own. Edge gets up and turns around, Goldberg runs toward him and he is successful as he connects him with the Spear. Goldberg explodes back to his feet and taunts edge even more, however the slowly recovering Edge shows his intelligence as instead of recovering and going toward the center of the ring, he makes a final leap and lets Umaga in instead. Umaga enters the ring and storms toward Goldberg, but Goldberg is able to attack first as he plants him with the Spear. Goldberg explodes back to his feet and he taunts to the end. Edge is now on the apron but when he sees Goldberg is about to win the match, he tries to return to the ring, but Randy Orton enters the ring and stops him with a dropkick that sends the Rated R Superstar over the top rope. Orton goes to the outside as well and there he begins unloading straight right hands on the champion. Inside the ring, Goldberg waits for Umaga to get back up following the Spear. The samoan gets back to his feet and Goldberg sets and connects him with the Jackhammer. He covers him: 1…2…3.

Result: Goldberg pins Umaga

JBL: Joey, say what you want, but remember, Goldberg can pin Umaga, can spear Edge, but he is not able to defeat him, and that is not changing at CyberSlam.

Styles: We have to wait and see, but remember that Goldberg isn’t the only thread to Edge’s belt, and if you don’t believe me, you can ask Randy Orton.

Scene fades to the back with Goldberg inside the ring standing tall over Umaga, and Randy Orton over Edge on the outside still punching him.

7407118fb91.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Title Match
Fans select the third participant in the match
Edge(c) vs Goldberg vs Your vote(RVD/Randy Orton/Brock Lesnar)

BTW Extreme Title Match
Fans select the match
Ladder Match or Street Fight Match or Triple Threat Match with Burke
Jeff Hardy(c) vs MVP(c)

BTW Tag Team Title Match
Fans Vote for the Special Referee(Tomko/Ric Flair/The Rock)
Triple H and Christian Cage(c) vs CM Punk and Colt Cabana

Muhammed Hassan's Streak on the Line
Fans Vote on who faces Muhammed Hassan
Muhammed Hassan vs Your Vote(Chris Jericho/Mr. Kennedy/Samoa Joe)

Fans Select the Match
Casket Match or Inferno Match or Last Ride Match
Undertaker vs Mark Henry

Voting Factor TBD
Crushing vs Rikishi

MJ807

Reaction score
Best Match - Edge and Umaga vs. Randy Orton and Goldberg a great match with great action and a great ending.

Worst Match - Rikishi vs. Mark Henry any combinations of those two is never good.

Best Promo - The Crushing C one was great with all of the superstars coming out.

Worst Promo - Borash with Lesnar more could have been done with that promo to make it better.

Overall Thought - Another great show and I can barely wait for Cyber Slam it will be really interesting how the voting and the matches play out.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Orton/Goldberg vs. Edge/Umaga

Worst Match: all matches were fantastic but I gotta agree with MJ, Henry/Rikishi is the least one but I think this match is for the storyline.

Best Promo: Rock's return... all of us know that every Rock promos are great.

Worst Promo: Yeah the Borash/Lesnar one could be longer I think

Additional Feedback: Cyberslam is totally going to be a one hell of a PPV! You've hyped it well even the Hassan match is getting more interesting. If Hassan manages tp retain his streak then he will get alot of push from you! I am looking forward to your next show. Check out HEW if you got time, my new show is up!

xtremebadass

BM: Edge and Umaga vs. Goldberg and Orton, just the idea of Goldberg and Orton teaming up is good enough for me, because they are my top 2, but it had great back and fourth action, and like MJ said, great ending. Lesnar's match was close second

WM: I didn't really see one, but of course seeing all those matches on paper Rikishi vs. Henry would be the least great, but there's something going on I'll wait and see

BP: The Rock and Edge, it's impossible to go wrong with the Rock's promo's, when he comes into my BTB in the future, you better watch out because those will be golden

WP:

AC:

Evil Austin

GREAT SHOW!

bm - I actually liked the brock / messias one
wm - there was no worst match all were good .
bp - rock
wp - none - (but i wonder if the sabu / from Krakatoa's is going somewhere?)

CT Styles

BM: Goldberg/Orton vs Edge/Umaga. Great team in GOldberg/Orton IMO. Great Match aswell

WM: -

BP: The Rock One, every Rock promo is good lol.

WP: -

AC: Good show I liked the Goldberg/Orton teaming. That was my favorite match followed closely by Lesnar/Messiah. I look forward to CyberSlam aswell.

CP: Check out WWE: Big Time PArt 1 of Wretslemania is up!

TRI

Reaction score
Best Match: A lot of really good matches, and this was pretty hard to choose. I'm going to have to say that the Main Event tag team match as one of the best matches that I have seen from you, it was more like a PPV match rather than a regular TV match.

Worst Match: Really not any bad matches, but the Rikishi Henry match is always not going to be a very good match.

Best Promo: I really liked the promo with Hassan and three other men who he could be facing at the PPV. I really like the line you had Kennedy say, "It's not what Mr. Kennedy can do for your, but what you can do for Mr. Kennedy." Great line right there. I thought Hassan could have been in a little better character as he really didn't seem like his usual self.

Worst Promo: I didn't like the Lesnar promo very much. It was pretty bland, and it was to short in my opinion.

AC: Another great show dude, one of the best I have seen from you. You really are definitely the best booker on this site, and you prove it with shows like that. 9/10.

therazar

Reaction score
Best Match:: Edge and Umaga VS Randy Orton and Bill Goldberg

Worst Match:: You don't write bad matches

Best Promo:: The Rock's promo

Worst Promo:: You don't write bad promos either

Additional Comments:: Great Show this is probably one of the best shows I have read.

Rating:: 9.5/10

xtremebadass

BM: Edge and Umaga vs. Goldberg and Orton, just the idea of Goldberg and Orton teaming up is good enough for me, because they are my top 2, but it had great back and fourth action, and like MJ said, great ending. Lesnar's match was close second

WM: I didn't really see one, but of course seeing all those matches on paper Rikishi vs. Henry would be the least great, but there's something going on I'll wait and see

BP: The Rock and Edge, it's impossible to go wrong with the Rock's promo's, when he comes into my BTB in the future, you better watch out because those will be golden

WP:

AC:

Hmmm, well I just went to review your show, but I saw I did already, but for some reason I didn't finish, I know...you were probably like WTF, but never fear, I always finish what I start :)

WP: None

AC: Really enjoyed the Rock's promos all night they were hysterical, plus you have some great action...and yes, I DO feel like a dumbass right now. Yes, eventhough I have been doing this for years, I still manage to screw up at one point or another

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: Lesnar/ Messiah in my view. but I am a huge Lesnar mark.

Worst Match: Henry and Rikishi. I mean two powerhouses like that never really equals great excitement.

Best Promo: The Rock promo hands down. I mean who has better Promos than the rock.

Worst Promo: Lesnar/Borash

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png
Preview

Being the last stop until CyberSlam, all the wrestlers involved in CyberSlam will give their final effort to convince our fans around the world to give them their votes.

Now we know all three choices our fans will get to vote for to include to the Triple Threat Match for the World Title. Edge will be defending against Goldberg and your vote, either Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton or Brock Lesnar. This week, Brock Lesnar will team up with the World Champion Edge to take on Goldberg and Randy Orton. Will Edge be able to trust Brock, that is probably anxious to give a message to the whole world on him? Goldberg and Randy Orton were tag team partners last week, but will they be able to really trust themselves with the possibility of them being rivals at Cyberslam?

Rob Van Dam might not be involve in the tag team match, but he is looking forward to give his message to all our fans and tell them exactly why they need to vote for him and include him in the title match, and he will get exactly that opportunity this show. Will Rob Van Dam be able to convince our fans to vote for him?

Triple H and Christian Cage will defend their belts against the Straightedgers at CyberSlam, and until last week they didn't know in which way the fans will affect their match. Now, either Tomko, Ric Flair or The Rock will referee the match. Last week, following that groundbreaking announcement, all hell broke lose in the ring. This week, the tag team champions will team up with The Game's long time friend and possible referee Ric Flair to take on the challengers and Tomko himself, that will want to get some revenge on Triple H following his acts from Rebellion PPV time ago. Who will come out on top? And will The Rock get involve in this match?

Rikishi has endured a series of punishments put on him by Crushing C following his "acts" from Rebellion. However, somehow he has been able to survive each and every one of them. Last one even cost AJ Styles his work. With the announcement that Crushing C himself will take care of the work at CyberSlam, will the GM try to weaken the Samoan with another difficult match? And will we know how the fans will vote to affect their awaited encounter?

Jeff Hardy last week was able to put a great performance and put MVP on notice. Will MVP do so this week as well when he is in action?

Mark Henry lost to Rikishi, however he demolished him on the process of losing. He then tried to completely destroy him following the match, only to once again be trapped in another Taker's mind game, that ended up saving Rikishi. What will be the next step this show on the rivalry between The Undertaker and Mark Henry?

Muhammed Hassan has been undefeated for long time now, but that could change at CyberSlam, when our fans vote between three angry challengers wanting to beat him. All Samoa Joe, Mr. Kennedy and Chris Jericho made their points last week, they talk the talk, but will they walk the walk when this week they go against each other in a Triple Threat Man? And will this match favor in some way Muhammed Hassan?

Known Card:

Edge and Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg and Randy Orton

Rob Van Dam talks about his possible election to be in the main event

Triple H, Christian Cage and Ric Flair vs CM Punk, Colt Cabana and Tomko.

Jericho vs Samoa Joe vs Mr. Kennedy