Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png
Preview

New show, same champion. Edge was once again able to retain his World Championship, but in a controversial fashion, as he got himself DQed in his match with Goldberg. However, not everything is said and done between the two, as Goldberg has a right for another title match. With all that said, what will happen when both this two men meet in the Cutting Edge?

Goldberg is sure to be involved in the next title match, but what circunstances will be around that are still to be determined. And with CyberSlam, the PPV in which our fans get control, Crushing C will clarify what will CyberSlam main event be. Will AJ Styles be in the things Crushing C will talk about?

Muhammed Hassan is still undefeated, after he was able to survive a Fatal Four Way match. However, the very same man he pinned to get the victory and the one who Muhammed Hassan has been having problems for a while, has demanded a rematch. Will Chris Jericho finally be able to end Hassan's streak, or will Hassan remain undefeated? And will Mr. Kennedy and Samoa Joe play a role in the match?

Undertaker made his triumphant debut in BTW at Deathly Hallows with a victory over Triple H, Christian Cage and Mark Henry in the 6man Tag Team Match. Will his in ring BTW Show debut be as succesful when he goes one on one with Elijah Burke? And will the World Strongest Man have anything to say, or state to the Deadman?

Rob Van Dam overcame the odds and became BTW Continental Champion at Deathly Hallows. When will The Big Show use his rematch clause? And when he does, will lighting strike twice and RVD be able to retain?

MVP and Jeff Hardy had a brutal match last show, looking to became the sole BTW Extreme Champion. However, the match went to a so brutal extreme that none was able to come out on top. Will Montel Vontavious Porter and Jeff Hardy continue their search to become sole champion? And with CyberSlam right around the corner, what role will the people play?

CM Punk and Colt Cabana were able to defeat the Tag Team Champions, in asociation with The Undertaker, at Deathly Hallows. But they still haven't got their rematch for the Tag Team Titles. Will they come a step closet to obtaining it this show?

Rikishi was able to obtain a victory at Deathly Hallows against three opponents in a Handicap Match. AJ Styles already suffered the effects from that loss, being suspended. What will happen to Brock Lesnar and Umaga? And will Crushing C's intent to punish Rikishi continue?

Randy Orton had a defining moment at Deathly Hallows, as he not only defeated his father, but proved to him just how good he really is. With Cowboy Bob Orton out of sight, will Edge's title be back on Randy Orton's attempts?

Known Card:

Crushing C announces CyberSlam main event

The Cutting Edge
World Champion Edge invites Goldberg

Undertaker vs Elijah Burke

Muhammed Hassan vs Chris Jericho

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
BM - ME

WM - liked them all

BP - AJ Styles

WP - None

AC - LMAO sorry. I forgot about your BTB with mine, reviewing others. Anways the PPV was awesome! Edge is still the World champ? Sweet! And the Preview looks good as well.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Allstate Arena
Rosemont, Illinois
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to a brand new edition of BTW, Joey Styles here along side my partner, JBL, and what a night was Deathly Hallows.

JBL: Damn right, but we also have a heck of a night right here tonight, so we better get this started.

“I’m in Charge†breaks to a lot of boos from the crowd, as Crushing C makes his way out. He enters the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Crushing C: Shut up! I have really important things to communicate to all of you people. See, I am out here tonight to explain to all of you what will your main event for CyberSlam be.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: But first, I have to address something that went on at Deathly Hallows. To all of you people that have been wondering, Mr. AJ Styles has been in fact suspended from BTW, and his suspension is indeed undetermined.

Crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Crushing C: And Rikishi, you might have won that 3 on 1 Handicap Match, but you better not forget that I am in charge. That’s why he has been evicted from the arena and will not be here tonight.

Crowd gives massive heat as Crushing C grins.

Crushing C: But moving on to what really matters. See, at Deathly Hallows, Edge was able to retain his title. And hell, he has been a fine champion, so, that will not be changing going into CyberSlam.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: But, Goldberg, his opponent at Deathly Hallows, indeed won the match by disqualification, so he has the right for a title rematch. So, at CyberSlam, it will be Edge defending against Goldberg!

Crowd pops at the announcement.

Crushing C: But, that’s not all. See, CyberSlam is the PPV in which you get my power, you get to decide what goes on. So, I am giving all of you the opportunity to decide the third man in the title match. You will have three choices, those three choices will be determined in qualifying matches in the following three weeks. So, I am making official, at CyberSlam, it will be Edge, defending against Goldberg, and against a superstar of your selecting! Oh, and right here tonight we will have the first qualifying match, in a Deathly Hallows rematch, as Rob Van Dam takes on The Big Show. The winner of that match becomes the first your three choices. Thank you, that would be all.

Crushing C walks out of the ring and to the back

(Commercial)

Styles: Well, you all just heard it, at CyberSlam Edge will be defending against Goldberg and a superstar of your voting.

JBL: I can’t wait Joey!

Styles: But next is a match between two wrestlers that have taken it to the personal, Muhammed Hassan and Chris Jericho.

“Arabic†plays to boos from the audience as Muhammed Hassan makes his classic entrance to enter the ring.

Lights go out as “Break Down the Walls†breaks to the PA system as Chris Jericho comes out received to a lot of cheers and chants from the audience. Jericho, very focus and not moving his eyes out of Hassan, makes his way to the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Muhammed Hassan vs Chris Jericho

As soon as the referee rings the bell, Chris Jericho runs toward Hassan like a possessed man and goes all over him connecting him a rain of rights and lefts, making him back down all the way to the outside of the ring. Muhammed Hassan, now on the outside, takes a breath and thinks he is safe from Jericho, but Chris dashes to the ring ropes behind himself and running toward Hassan on the outside suicide dives through the ring ropes tackling Hassan on the outside. Chris wastes no time and lifts Hassan back to standing position, and then continues his flurry of offense hitting two consecutive straight right hands. He then hits a chop to the chest and follows by grabbing the head of Muhammed Hassan and throwing him hardly against the ring post. Chris then rolls to the inside of the ring breaking the count out made by the referee but immediately, ignoring the pleads from the official Chris Jericho leaves the ring to go back and apply more punishment to his rival. On the outside, Hassan tries to attack first and throws a right first toward Jericho, but Y2J blocks the attempt and delivers a right hand of his own, he then lifts Hassan and turns around, letting him fell head first to the barricade separating the ring area from the fans. He doesn’t let Hassan fell and once again lifts him and drops him on the barricade. He then throws him to the inside of the ring. On the ring, Jericho looks down to Hassan, he then dashes toward the ropes and bounces back delivering an elbow drop straight to the face to the floored Muhammed. Chris Jericho continues staring at Hassan, letting him the right time to start recovering. Muhammed Hassan is crawling trying to get back to his feet. Y2J notices and one more time dashes to the ring ropes and bounces back to deliver low dropkick straight to the head of the crawling-bended Hassan. Chris Jericho then, taunting to Muhammed Hassan, goes to the corner and climbs to the second rope, where he waits Hassan to get back to his feet. Hassan pulls himself back up and when he turns around and sees Chris Jericho on his climbed on the second rope taunting him, Muhammed Hassan escapes from the ring rolling to the outside, but still on the outside he isn’t safe from Jericho as he is too close to Y2J. Jericho climbs to the top rope and turns around facing Hassan on the outside, and leaps toward him looking for a crossbody plancha, but Hassan manages to miraculously get out of the way. He then leaves the grueling Chris Jericho rolling in pain from his failed flight on the outside of the ring and Hassan rolls back to the interior of the ring. Hassan, laid on the canvas, yells to the referee to start counting Chris Jericho away: 1…2….3….4….5, Jericho climbs to the apron. Muhammed Hassan, now on his feet, dashes toward Jericho and tries to hit him with a sliding kick to knock him down of the apron, but Jericho gets out of the way making Muhammed Hassan fail and crash and burn all the way to the outside of the ring.

Hassan fells standing on the outside of the ring but Chris Jericho immediately knocks him down with a clothesline. Chris then picks Muhammed Hassan up and smashes his head against the ring post, to then throw him to the inside of the ring. Jericho enters as well and covers him: 1…2…, Hassan barely kicks out. Jericho gets up with an even more angered expression on his face and lifts Muhammed Hassan back to his feet. He pushes Hassan a little back and then hits a jumping enziguiri on Muhammed. He then goes and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho, that are received to a huge pop from the audience, but Muhammed Hassan manages to kick away Chris Jericho impeding him to lock in his Walls. Jericho bounces toward the ropes. Muhammed Hassan gets back to his feet and faces a bouncing back Chris Jericho, and Hassan surprises Y2J taking advantage of the impulse from the bouncing back of the ropes and connects a quick and sudden STO. Hassan collapses to the canvas with a confident smile on his face as he just hit his finishing maneuver. He drags himself toward the floored Jericho and makes a lousy cover thanks to his over-confidence: 1…2…, Jericho kicks out. The grin of Muhammed Hassan is wiped out of his face and he makes another cover, this time with better quality, hooking up both legs: 1…2…, Jericho raises one of his shoulders. Muhammed Hassan uses the ring ropes as leverage to pull himself back up and holding the back of his head he begins stomping the floored Chris Jericho. He then looks around the arena with a despicable grin on his face. He pulls Jericho up by his hair and delivers a powerful kick straight to the gut of Chris Jericho, followed by a second Modified STO. Muhammed Hassan screams in celebration and he rolls to make the cover: 1…2…, Chris Jericho once again is able to raise one of his elbows.

Hassan seems frustrated and he goes toward the referee. He argues with him for a while, getting really distracted. Chris Jericho uses this time to recover. He crawls toward the distracted and turned around Muhammed Hassan. Y2J incorporates up to his knees and he rolls Muhammed Hassan up, in what appears to be a cover, but he continues the movement and instead locks in the Walls of Jericho. However, Muhammed Hassan is too close to the ring ropes and he manage to quickly crawl toward the ropes and grabs it. Chris Jericho refuses to release the Walls of Jericho, and the referee is forced to pull Chris Jericho out of the hold and away from the Arabian competitor. The dispute between Chris Jericho and the referee gets more heated in the middle of the ring. Muhammed Hassan gets back to his feet and waits for Y2J to turn around. He does so and Hassan tries to clothesline, however Jericho ducks and then takes over Kennedy by the legs and locks in the Walls of Jericho, this time in the middle of the ring. Hassan is about to tap, however, out of a sudden Ken Kennedy comes running down the ramp. He stares at Chris Jericho, that keeps applying the hold. Kennedy then points to his head taunting intelligence and he, instead of attacking Jericho, he stomps Hassan, forcing the referee to DQ Jericho. Kennedy screams “You are not ending the streak, I am, I amâ€

Result: Muhammed Hassan wins by DQ

Jericho looks infuriated and he releases Hassan, he then quickly takes over Kennedy and locks in the Walls of Jericho. However, and coming out as well, Samoa Joe enters the ring and attacks Jericho. He then taunts Kennedy and throws him over the top rope and to the outside. Hassan pulls himself up and Samoa Joe clotheslines him over the top rope. Samoa Joe turns around and gets punched by Chris Jericho, and this time he throws Joe over the top rope.

JBL: Say what you want Joey, but I am staying with this, Muhammed Hassan is still undefeated.

Styles: Yes, but for the moment, as it appears that he has a bounty over his head that all Jericho, Kennedy and Samoa Joe want.

We go backstage and see RVD lacing up his boots. The Big Show walks in.

Big Show: Hey Rob!

RVD: And what do you want!

Big Show: See boy, tonight we have a qualifying match to become one of the choices people has to vote for the World title match at Cyberslam.

RVD: Yeah, I know that, and I also know that I am kicking your ass one more time!

Crowd pops.

Big Show: For your own sake, you better be able to back up your words. See, I am rising up the stakes for our match.

RVD: What do you mean?

Big Show: I am saying that tonight I am exercising my BTW Continental title rematch, so our match tonight will not only be for a spot on that three choices, no, it will also be a BTW Continental Title match! Good luck Rob, you’re going to need it.

The Big Show leaves leaving RVD with a surprisingly expression on his face.

(Commercial)

We return and see Crushing C in his office. Someone knocks the door.

Crushing C: Come on in!

CM Punk and Colt Cabana enter the room

Crushing C: And what do you want?

CM Punk: See Crushing, we have been playing by the rules all this time. But this is the bottom line, we have a right for a Tag Team Title rematch, and we are getting it.

Crushing C: See, I agree with that, but the Tag Team Champions don’t think like that.

Colt Cabana: I don’t care what Hunter and Christian think, we will get our title rematch, and we will get it, or else!

Crushing C: Ok look, I’ll tell you what, I am putting you two tonight, against Triple H and Christian Cage in a non title match. And if you two win, you will get a title match at Cyberslam, and the champions won’t even be able to argue.

CM Punk and Colt Cabana leave the room

Styles: We are back ladies and gentleman. At Unbreakable, we saw the debut of The Undertaker. At Deathly Hallows we saw the in-ring debut of the Deadman, but right here tonight, the phenom, the Deadman, The Undertaker makes his BTW Show debut.

JBL: That’s really nice, but he has to be careful, as Elijah Burke is not an easy opponent.

“Don’t waste my Time†plays as Elijah Burke confidently makes his way out. He plays to the crowd receiving a lot of heat.

“The Darkest Side†plays to a big pop from the crowd as a gong plays an a thunder strikes on the stage. The Undertaker then comes out and makes his classic entrance. He enters the ring and removes his indumenta. The ref rings the bell.

Elijah Burke vs The Undertaker

The Undertaker remains not moving on the same position. Elijah Burke motivates himself into attack and finally does. He moves toward The Undertaker, but as soon as he does The Undertaker plants with a big boot, knocking him down. Elijah gets back to his feet and immediately the Deadman begins unfolding a flurry of straight right hands, the soupbones, right to the jaw of Elijah. The Deadman Irish Whips him toward the ropes and when Elijah bounces back he grabs him and sideslams him. The Undertaker then runs and bounces to the ring ropes and lands Elijah Burke with a leg drop across the throat. The Undertaker makes the cover: 1…2…, Burke kicks out. The Undertaker gets back to his feet and grabs Burke’s arm. He pulls him back to his feet and then now standing twists the arm of Elijah, then raises Burke up high lifting him just by the arm. The Undertaker finally takes Elijah Burke down and on the canvas he takes Burke down. Elijah gets back to his feet confused and groggy. He turns around and The Undertaker gets him over his shoulders. He then carries him close to the ropes and hits Snake Eyes dropping him head first to the turnbuckle. The Undertaker follows up dashing and bouncing to the ring ropes behind him and he then plants Burke, that staggered back from the corned, with a big boot. Undertaker feels the momentum and he announces the end, as he raises his right arm announcing the Chokeslam. Elijah Burke gets back to his feet using the roped and after he turned around, The Undertaker grabbed him by the throat, but before he is able to plant Elijah Burke with the Chokeslam, Burke kicks Taker on the gut avoiding the move, he then brings the Undertaker down with an STO.

Burke begins mounting his offense as he put the boots on The Undertaker, stomping him. He then goes to the canvas and chokes him, the referee threatens him and then begins counting out Elijah Burke for the DQ: 1…2…3…4…, Elijah Burke finally releases the chokehold and gets back to his feet, only to stomp him once again. Elijah Burke grabs the floored Taker by the arm and drags him closer to the corner. Elijah Burke then grabs the ropes and uses them as leverage to pull himself up, then landing on The Undertaker with an elbow drop right to the heart of his opponent. Elijah Burke makes the cover: 1…2…, The Undertaker gets up. Elijah Burke gets back to a standing position and he pulls The Deadman to his feet as well. He kicks Taker on the gut and follows up with a straight right hand to the face of Taker. He lands a second punch and then sets and connects The Undertaker with a Double Arm DDT. Elijah Burke gets out of the ring and to the apron. He then works the crowd receiving a lot of heat from the audience. He finally springboards and lands an elbow drop on The Undertaker. Burke gets back and he is feeling confident. He taunts but when he turns around, his happiness is over as Taker sits up. Elijah Burke gets mad and kicks Taker right on the head knocking down again. He picks Taker back to his feet and he Irish Whips him to the corner. Burke then goes to the opposite corner and keeps working the crowd. He finally storms toward Undertaker looking to hit the Elijah Express, however right on the nick of time Undertaker gets out of the way, making Burke crash and burn. Elijah Burke finally staggers back and gets grabbed by the throat by Taker, that Chokeslams him. The Undertaker announces the end passing his thumb across his throat and he waits for Elijah to get back to his feet. Burke pulls himself back up and he walks right into Taker, that sets and connects the Tombstone Piledriver. He then makes the RIP cover: 1…2…3.

Result: The Undertaker defeats Elijah Burke

Undertaker makes his classic celebration, with the lights going out and him kneeling, sticking out his tongue and rolling his eyes to the back of his head. We go to commercials.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and it’s time for our first qualifying match, the winner of this match will become the first of three superstars you will have the chance to vote for at CyberSlam’s main event.

JBL: But not only that Joey, the BTW Continental Title will also be on the line tonight.

“One of a Kind†breaks to a big pop from the crowd as Rob Van Dam makes his way out. He proudly holds the Continental Title playing to the crowd.

“Big†plays to boos from the audience as The Big Show comes out. He taunts for the title and he enters the ring. The ref rigns the bell.

Qualifying Match for a spot in CyberSlam’s main event 3 choices
BTW Continental Title Match
RVD(c) vs The Big Show

As soon as the bell rings Rob Van Dam advances toward the Big Show and connects two right punches straight to the Showster’s head, but The Big Show retaliates landing RVD with a headbutt. Rob Van Dam is taken back but rolls over his head and immediately goes back to attack on the Show landing a series of kicks to his opponent’s legs. Rob Van Dam then tries to Irish Whips The Show against the ropes, but the giant manages to reverse the offense and throws RVD to the ropes instead. Van Dam bounces back and gets floored by a big boot straight to his face. The Big Show covers him: 1…2.., RVD kicks out. Rob Van Dam tries to return to his feet but The Big Show reaches to him first and lifts him back up pulling his hair and connects him once again with a headbutt. Then The Big Show grabs him by the head and throws him to the corner using only one hand. The Show then asks silence to the crowd and hits a giant chop punishing the chest of Van Dam. RVD aparts from the corner feeling the effect of the chop, and the Big Show continues his offense by bouncing and knocks him with a clothesline. The Big Show looks around with a vicious expression on his face and grabs one arm of the floored RVD, dragging him closer to the corner. He then slowly makes his way out to the second rope, and then attempts a reverse big splash, but RVD manages to roll out of the way avoiding to be trapped under the weight of The Big Show, and also makes the Big Show crash and burn to the mat below punishing himself his knees. . RVD sees an opening and dashes to the ropes, connecting Rolling Thunder and landing on the back of the floored challenger. Rob rolls The Big Show and covers him: 1…2…, The Big Show breaks the pinfall and throws RVD away. Rob Van Dam fells on his feet and immediately bounces to the ropes and hits a sliding kick knocking The Big Show out of the ring. The Big Show manages to remain on his feet on the outside of the ring, RVD looks around and uses the ropes as leverage to hit a plancha impacting The Big Show on the outside of the ring.

RVD, looking at The Big Show around, taunts for the crowd pointing himself as he and the crowd say in the unanimous: “Rob…Van…Damâ€. The Big Show starts making his way back to his feet and Van Dam goes back on his offense, landing right blows, but The Big Show counterattacks and reacts tackling RVD against the barricade. The Big Show then rolls back into the ring to break the count and then goes back outside. Rob Van Dam is still laid down against the barricade. The challenger takes impulse and then connects a big boot sending RVD off the barricade and into the crowd. The Big Show taunts to the crowd and goes back into the ring, waiting for Rob Van Dam to be counted out. The referee starts the count out: 1…2…3…4…5…6, RVD jumps the barricade and starts dragging himself closer to the ring, 7…8…9…, RVD manages to drag himself to the ring and roll to the interior. The Big Show looks frustrated and immediately attacks RVD, stomping his back. He then places his right foot over Rob’s lower back and steps over it. The Big Show makes the cover: 1…2…, Rob Van Dam is able to kick out. The challenger looks frustrated and he gets Van Dam back to his feet, hoping to keep his dominationon the BTW Continental Champion, however Van Dam starts fighting back, getting a big pop from the audience.

Rob Van Dam gets back on his feet trying to punch out a comeback into the match, but as soon as he starts getting momentum, The Big Show pushes him away, but RVD quickly jumps back to his feet and once again starts delivering rights and lefts straight to the head of his challenger, but the giant once again manages to fight back and lifting Rob Van Dam by his calves lands with a back body drop. The Showster then dashes to the ropes and connects a leg drop on RVD. He remains on the same position with his leg across Van Dam’s throat and chest making a cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out. The Big Show gets back up and dashes once again to the ropes trying to hit a second leg drop, but this time RVD gets out of the way making the giant miss, RVD then dashes to the ropes found on front of The Big Show and connects a dropkick straight to the jaw of the sat Big Show. Van Dam climbs to the top rope and waits for the giant to get back to his feet and when he does Van Dam flies across the ring and connects The Big Show driving his right boot to the face of the giant. RVD gets up and walks close to the floored giant and connects him with a moonsault. The referee starts the count: 1…2…, The Big Show kicks out. RVD gets up and looks around playing to the crowd, and then turns around and looks at the slowly recovering Big Show, that is already on his knees. Rob Van Dam walks toward him and floors him once again with a DDT.

Rob Van Dam looks around and receives a pop from the crowd as he realizes The Big Show is knocked down. Van Dam looks to the corner and climbs to the top rope. He then looks down and finally jumps looking for the Five Star Frog Splash, but when landing on the Big Show, the champion raises his knees impacting RVD when making contact with them. The Big Show gets back up and lifts his right arm announcing the Showstopper. He goes to where RVD is and lifts him back up. He then grabs him by the throat and lifts him looking to connect his chokeslam, but Van Dam counters in mid air reversing it into a DDT. Both wrestlers collapse to the canvas, the referee starts the count for both: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…, RVD recovers first his senses and drags himself close to the ropes, then passes behind them to the apron and waits in it for the Big Show to get back to his feet. The Big Show, first putting his knees on the canvas, finally returns to a standing position. He then turns around toward RVD is and Van Dam, wasting no time, uses the ropes as leverage to connect a springboard clothesline, but The Big Show extends his arm and grabs RVD by the throat in mid-air. The Big Show talks trash to the BTW Continental Champion taunting the Chokeslam. However, Van Dam fights back recurring to dirty tactics as he eye pokes The Big Show. He then begins landing kicks to the calves, that force The Big Show to back down. RVD then jumps to the ropes springboarding and lands the giant with a enziguiri like kick to The Big Show, that manages to knock The Big Show down. Van Dam feels the momentum and he climbs to the top rope. He looks around and finally hits the Five Star Frog-Splash. RVD makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: RVD defeats The Big Show

JBL: What? How did Van Dam did that?

Styles: That’s the spirit of a champion, and not only he retained his BTW Continental Title, but also becomes the first choice of our fans to vote for at CyberSlam.

We go backstage and see Jeff Hardy backstage. Out of a sudden MVP arrives.

MVP: Jeff, my man! I have been looking all over the place for you!

Jeff: What do want Montel?

MVP: See, it has been a rough week for me. Everytime I close my eyes I picture you hitting the Swanton Bomb on me and crashing through a table.

Crowd cheers

MVP: See, and I am tired of it. I am tired of everything having to be with you, I am tired of being related to you, I am tired of being attacked by you, but most importantly, I am tired of having to share my BTW Extreme Title with you.

Jeff: So, are we going to have another match for the title?

MVP: Damn right we are having another match, at CyberSlam, it will be MVP, Half man Half Amazing, against you.

Crowd cheers

MVP: And I don’t care what stipulations Crushing C gives the people to vote for, at the end of the PPV, I am not only going to leave with my title, but I will prove the world once again why MVP is better than you!

MVP leaves as Jeff Hardy smiles at the rematch announcement.

(Commercial)

Styles: Oh man, CyberSlam is already shaping to be a heck of a PPV, not only the World Title match in which you will vote for the third competitor, but now we also have a BTW Extreme Title Match in which you will be able to vote for the stipulation of the match.

JBL: But next we have a tag match between the tag champions and that punk and his buddy.

Styles: Yes, and if CM Punk and Cabana win, they will get a title match at CyberSlam.

“This Fire Burns†plays cheered from the audience as CM Punk and Colt Cabana make their way out.

“Domination†breaks through the PA system as the challengers Triple H and Christian come out. They make their way to the ring to a lot of boos, holding their tag team titles.

If CM Punk and Cabana win, they get a title match at Cyberslam
Triple H and Christian Cage vs CM Punk and Colt Cabana

Both teams argue and we are about to have a brawl between them, but the referee manages to separate the tag teams and send them to their respective corners. Members of each team discuss who should start the match; Finally, Christian Cage and Colt Cabana kick off the match. They enter in a test of strength but Cabana gets a quick advantage and locks in a hammerlock by rolling over Christian. Colt continues his offense and still with the hammerlock being lock, he passes his right foot in front of the feet of Cage and hits a variation of a facebuster. Cabana makes the cover: 1…2…, Cage kicks out. Christian starts making his way up but Colt Cabana doesn’t separate from him and still on the mat he locks him with a front headlock. They slowly start making his way back up to his feet, but Colt Cabana still doesn’t release the headlock. Now on his feet, Christian starts fighting his way out and drives his blows straight to the lower back of Cabana, but Colt, seeing his hold in danger of being broke, delivers a DDT taking advantage of his position. Once again he makes the cover: 1…2…, the pinfall is broken this time by Triple H that interferes in the match. Colt Cabana gets up and walks toward Triple H confronting him, and the referee quickly intervenes and separates the two, and gets The Game toward his corner, but Christian Cage, taking advantage of the distracted Colt, delivers a grueling low blow to Cabana. CM Punk, seeing it all from his corner, immediately goes and tries to enter the ring and defend his partner, but the referee goes toward Punk and avoiding him to enter the ring, once again turns his back to Christian Cage that hits a second low blow on Colt Cabana. The referee finally turns around but is too late. Cabana collapses to the canvas in pain. Christian Cage pulls him back up and goes to his corner and makes the tag to Triple H. Hunter enters and runs toward the barely standing Cabana and knocks him with his classic jumping knee to the face. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, Colt Cabana kicks out.

Hunter gets mad and lifts Cabana back to his feet, and he starts driving straight right blows to the face of Colt, he then throws him toward the ropes and when bounce back he goes for a back body drop, but Colt Cabana lands standing on his feet behind Triple H and then hits him with a neckbreaker. Colt starts dragging toward his corner looking to make the tag to his partner CM Punk, but when he is just inches away from the extended hand of his partner, Hunter gets back to his feet and grabbing Colt Cabana’s leg, he pulls him back to the center of the ring. Now in the middle of the ring, Triple H hits a series of leg damaging maneuvers stretching it and dropping all of Hunter’s weight on it. Triple H gives the tag back to Christian Cage and he grabs Colt Cabana’s already punished leg. Christian Cage, while his partner holds the leg of Colt up high, bounces to the ropes and then hits a splash over the raised leg of Cabana. Colt yells in pain as Triple H is forced by the referee to leave the ring. Christian remains and continues the punish on the leg of Cabana, and starts stomping on it. He then goes to the canvas and locks in a One-legged Boston Crab. He completely bends the leg and now sits over Colt Cabana incrementing the pain of the hold, but Cabana’s partner, CM Punk, has had enough on the punishment of his partner and enters the ring, he then bounces to the ropes on front of Christian and connects him with a Shining Wizard that obviously forces Christian to release the hold as he is knocked out. The referee goes on to verbally ground CM Punk and starts forcing him back to his corner. Triple H once again attempts to take advantage of the referee distraction and attack illegally Colt, but CM Punk dodges the referee and runs toward Hunter, hitting him with a running dropkick straight to the chest that send him through the ring ropes to the outside of the ring. CM Punk then obeys the referee and leaves the ring and goes back to his corner.

Colt recovers first than Christian Cage and limping he lifts Christian Cage up, only to connect him with an European uppercut, whose strength of the impact sends Christian filling the impact all the way to a corner. CM Punk asks with despair the tag and Colt Cabana listens to him and limping toward him he makes the tag to Punk. CM Punk immediately enters and makes a semi-circle running ending in a straight dash toward Christian Cage that is laid back against the corner. He jumps and tries to does his classic move driving his knee to the head of Christian, but from the outside Triple H pulls his opponent out of the ring making him avoid the attack of Punk. CM Punk badmouths both of his opponents and invites them to enter the ring. Triple H takes Christian Cage, still on the outside, to his corner and then rolls him back into the ring. Hunter quickly climbs to the apron and slaps on the back of Cage tagging himself back in. CM Punk eagerly invites Hunter to attack him. Triple H seems angry and runs toward Punk trying to connect him with a clothesline, but Punk ducks and when The Game turns around Punk hits him with a spinning yakuza kick to the gut. He then kicks first with his right leg and then with his left leg the calves of The Cerebral Assassin, and finally he knocks Triple H down with a jumping enziguiri. Punk then goes out of the apron and waits taunting for Triple to get back to his feet. Triple H pulls himself back up and then he turns around to the side of the ring where Punk is, and when he does, CM Punk immediately springboards, using the ring ropes as leverage, trying to connect Hunter, but Triple H catches him in mid air and hits him with a spinebuster.

Triple H feels the momentum and he immediately dashes toward their opponent’s corner, and he lands a punch to the face of Colt Cabana that knocks him down of the apron and to the outside of the ring. Triple H works the crowd and he then taunts the floored CM Punk, waiting for him to get back to his feet. The straightedge superstar gets back to his feet giving his back to Triple H, he finally turns around and Triple H announces the Pedigree. The Cerebral Assassin kicks CM Punk right on the gut and then sets Punk in the Pedigree position. The Game takes his time making fun of his opponent and getting heat from the crowd, however, CM Punk is able to use this time and recover, he finally counters back Triple H and rolls him up: 1…2…3.

Result: CM Punk and Colt Cabana defeat Triple H and Christian Cage

JBL: What! I can’t believe this, I simply can’t damn it!

Styles: Triple H was way over confident and CM Punk was able to took advantage of it, and now, they have won a title match at CyberSlam.

We go backstage and see Brock Lesnar and Umaga standing in Crushing C’s office. The door opens and Crushing C enters the room.

Crushing C: Alright, I wanted you hear to tell you something. As you know, AJ Styles was suspended thanks to his lack of commitment to the mission I gave him, and all of you, of destroying Rikishi.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: See, I am really mad with AJ, but with you, that’s not the case. See, Brock, Umaga, I am very happy with your performance at the Handicap Match at Deathly Hallows, sure you lost, but it was only because of AJ Styles.

Brock: Damn right, we had the match won and we decided to be solider and let AJ Styles finally defeat Rikishi, and what does he do, he gets pinned, he lost the damn match!

Crushing C: You are right Brock, but he already got what he deserved. And so are you. As an award for your favors, you two will be involve in the two qualifying match to become a voting choice for CyberSlam’s main event.

Brock smiles and Umaga slaps his chest, then screaming Samoan.

Crushing C: So thank you boys, I know that you will win your matches and become choices. So please, you can go know, that’s all.

(Commercial)

We return and see the ring set for the Cutting Edge.

“Metalingus†plays as Edge makes his way out in Street Clothes. He lifts his title up high and finally makes his way to the ring.

Edge: Welcome ladies and gentleman to the return of the Cutting Edge. Tonight my guest is none other than Goldberg. But before I call him out, I want to say just how happy I am of still being your World Champion. In fact, let’s take a look of how I retained my title against Goldberg at Deathly Hallows.

The crowd goes crazy for Goldberg, and get even louder as he walks to the corner and begins taunting World Champion Edge with the Spear. Edge slowly, resenting every punch, every bump and every kick suffered on the match, begins getting back to his feet. Edge finally returns to his feet, but giving his back to Goldberg, that is waiting behind him like a bomb device, waiting to be activated, looking to connect his fourth spear on Edge, that this time would mean title gold. Edge, groggy, finally turns around. Goldberg dashes toward him but Edge manages to roll out of the way. He gets back to his feet. Goldberg walks toward him in speed but Edge ends the match by kicking Goldberg below the allowed, low blow fashion, resulting in DQ. The crowd heavily boos.

Result: Goldberg wins by DQ

Edge is given the title belt and he raises it up high, celebrating

Edge: Now that we just saw how I defeated my guest here tonight, let’s call him out shall we? My guest tonight, Goldberg!

“Goldberg’s March†plays as Goldberg makes his usual entrance from his locker room to the ring. He finally enters the ring.

Edge: It’s a pleasure to have you here Goldberg, please, if you will, sit…

Goldberg: Shut up!

Edge: Shut up? You better start respecting me Goldberg, don’t forget who’s the champion around here, and nobody has been able to change that, not even you! Now, fi you will just sit down so we can do this interview straight forward.

Goldberg: Interview? I am not here to do no damn interview!

Crowd cheers.

Edge: So what? (Mocking voice)You are here so that you can send me a message going into Cyberslam, build up some hype by Spearing me for the 5th time in a row?

Goldberg: Gee Edge, I didn’t know you were that smart.

Goldberg throws the microphone and storms toward Edge, knocking him down to the canvas and hitting a series of mounted punches. He gets up and goes to the corner, where he taunts Edge. The Champion gets back to his feet and when he turns around he gets connected by another Spear. Goldberg raises his arms celebrating on top of Edge and finally he makes his way to the back.

Styles: One more time Goldberg has speared Edge, 5th time in a row, and what a way to send a message going into Cyberslam.

JBL: What a way to ruin a Cutting Edge? Our champion just wanted to do an interview with Goldberg, and he had to ruin it.

“Burn in my Light†plays as Randy Orton makes his way out. Edge stares at him semi-incorporated inside the ring.

Randy: See Edge, the only reason you were champion leaving Unbreakable was my father. But now, I assure you, he will not be around for a long, long time after the beating he took at Deathly Hallows.

Crowd cheers.

Randy: And now, I want another title match!

Edge reaches for the mic and finally grabs it.

Edge: Oh yeah, well keep wishing, you will never get a title shot again, never!

Randy: Edge, you are giving me a title match the good way, or I am getting it, the bad way.

Randy Orton begins coming down the ramp, when out of a sudden Crushing C appears on the Tron.

Crushing C: Whoa stop Randy, Randy. See, plans were already made for CyberSlam, and Edge will be entering champion.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: But, as you know, fans can vote for the third contestant in the title match, joining Edge and Goldberg. So I’ll tell you what, you want a title match, I am giving you the chance to become one of those voting choices for our fans, I, Randy Orton, will give you a qualifying match.

Crowd cheers.

Crushing C: So Randy, next week, you will face, Umaga! And the winner of that match joins RVD in the voting choices our fans will have to vote to join Edge and Goldberg in the World Title Match. Good luck to you Randy!

Scene fades to the back with Randy smiling and a beaten Edge holding his ribs in the middle of the ring.

7407118fb91.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Title Match
Fans select the third participant in the match
Edge(c) vs Goldberg vs Your vote(RVD/?/?)

BTW Extreme Title Match
Fans vote for the match stipulation(Stipulation TBD)
Jeff Hardy(c) vs MVP(c)

BTW Tag Team Title Match
Voting Factor TBD
Triple H and Christian Cage(c) vs CM Punk and Colt Cabana

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: HHH/Cage vs. Punk/Cabana and Big Show/RVD

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Cutting Edge

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Umaga vs. RKO, looks like I already know who will win this one! lol... Nice PPV, I can't wait for the final card and vote! I am also curious about Styles, I think he will turn face (maybe), when he returns.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Best Match: HHH and Cage vs. Punk and Cabana vs. Big Show and RVD

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: The Cutting Edge

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show you had, the PPV is looking good, i will review it! I liked the Cutting Edge promo, in character and good. Nice job on everything.

Review for Review please

C4

Best Match: RVD vs. Big Show, the writing was great imo.

Worst Match: none

Best Promo: The Cutting Edge, it's always great.

Worst Promo: none

Additional Feedbacks: Good show, I liked the Goldberg cutting edge, and the Colt Cabana/ HHH/ Cage/ Punk Match was good as well keep it up man!

McLovin

Reaction score
Great Show

BM: RVD/Show
WM: None

BP: Cutting Edge
WP: If I had to pick one it would be MVP/Hardy because I don't think MVP would challenge people.

CP: Check out Smackdown After Wrestlemania XXIV, 2nd Show Preview posted

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png

As announced by BTW.com, the stipulations for the BTW Extreme Title Match have been set by BTW's GM, Crushing C. Remember that being CyberSlam, you, the fan, have the power of exercising your power and select what you want to see.

Here are the stipulations you will be able to vote for:

Ladder Match
Street Fight Match
Triple Threat Match with Elijah Burke

Voting for this match is now open.

You can start sending your votes to me via PM

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Well.. I already have my vote here, lol... This PPV looks good, it really makes a BTB more interactive. I looking forward to the other cards.

Cheap Plug: Dark Revelations is up!

TRI

Reaction score
Nice to see an interactive type of show to be posted here. I love these kind of Pay Per Views, and I'll definately be getting my votes in soon once you have all the matches and things up.

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png
Preview

Some things remained the same after last week's show. Edge remains being the champion. Goldberg is still the Number One Contender. Goldberg once again speared the World Heavyweight Champion. But one thing did same, and that is that Randy Orton is back on the title picture. After demanding a title match, he was given a qualifying match to become one of the three voting choices our fans will get for CyberSlam's main event. Will Randy Orton be able to get back on another title match? Or will once again destiny be stopped?

Destiny might be stopped alright, as his opponent is none other than the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga. He received the qualifying mach thanks to his services to Crushing C, along with Brock Lesnar. Will Umaga be the one becoming the second choice in the main event votings? Will the Samoan Spike be too much for Orton to overcome?

Crushing C has certainly lost it in his revenge and punishment quest. Not only did he suspend AJ Styles, but banned Rikishi last week from the arena. With Rikishi being present this week, will Crushing C look for a way to torment him?

Rob Van Dam has to be the happiest man on the Earth, and certainly the most inspired wrestler in BTW. Not only did he defeated twice the Big Show, but won and defeated the BTW Continental Belt, and also become our fans first of three choices in the World Title voting. Will his streak continue against Elijah Burke, that is also involve as one of the choices in the Jeff Hardy vs MVP match? Or will Burke start his rise not stopping until the Extreme Belt?

Undertaker had an impressing showing last week, defeating Elijah Burke in his in-ring debut. The World Strongest Man decided not to interfere, but will The Deadman do the same this week when Mark Henry is in action?

Muhammed Hassan has been able to keep his streak alive, but with Mr. Kennedy, Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe behind it, for how much longer will it last? Will it end this week when he goes one on one with Mr. Kennedy?

CM Punk and Colt Cabana had been getting their mandatory tag team title rematch revocated by the champions. However, they finally set in on stone by defeating Triple H and Christian Cage in a non-title match. Will the straightedge duo keep up his momentum when CM Punk goes one on one with The Game Triple H? Or will the tag champions continue showing domination? And will we find out the what will the fans be voting about in this bout?

Jeff Hardy's and MVP's match stipulations for the fans to vote have been revealed. It will be either a Ladder Match, a Triple Threat Match with Elijah Burke or a Street Fight Match. What will happen when this two men collide in the VIP Lounge?

Known Card:

Qualifying Match for a spot as one of the voting choices for the WHC match at CyberSlam
Randy Orton vs Umaga

VIP Lounge
MVP invites Jeff Hardy

Triple H vs CM Punk

Mark Henry in action

RVD vs Elijah Burke

Muhammed Hassan vs Mr. Kennedy

MJ807

Reaction score
Best Match:Triple H and Christian Cage vs CM Punk and Colt Cabana I liked it and with Punk and Cabana you can never go wrong.

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: The Cutting Edge great promo there

Worst Promo: Big Show and RVD it just seemed like a generic I'll kick your ass promo

Additional Feedbacks: Good show it had good matches it seems you go for the quality and not the quantity your very good at being in character with your superstars. Overall good show.

C4

Alright, I voted. Cyberslam looks good, I always love Interactive PPV's.

xtremebadass

Best Match: Game and Cage vs. Big Show and RVD vs. The Chick Magnets (That's how we throw it down when you're from Chicago)

Worst Match: Well, I loved all your matches, but Big Show isn't that great of a wrestler so I would go with RVD vs. Show, eventhough it was a well played match

Best Promo: Cutting Edge, can't beat Goldberg, you hooked me on this because of Goldberg, he's my favorite

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional Feedbacks: Fantastic show, coincedence it was from Chicago, my yard, and the Chick Magnets were in action, that's where CM comes from in CM Punk BTW, lol, BTW, get it, this review is chock full of irony and coincedences, great show

9/10 :)

Review for Review please