Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Charlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte Bobcats Arena
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

“Don’t Waste my Time†plays as Elijah Burke makes his way out to a chorus of boos.

“Crow’s Sent†plays to a nice amount of cheers from the audience as Messiah makes his way down the ramp and into the ring.

Elijah Burke vs Messiah

Messiah and Elijah Burke start the match circling each other. Elijah approaches Messiah and locks him in with a headlock, then modifying it into a hammerlock, but quickly Messiah counters back and reverses the hammerlock into a headlock if his own, and eventually modifies it into a hammerlock of his own. Messiah then manages to connect a reverse leg sweep planting Elijah Burke head first to the canvas. Messiah gets up and after dashing to the ropes then bounces back and plants is elbow right on the back of the neck of Burke. Messiah makes the cover: 1…, Elijah quickly kicks out. Messiah gets up and goes back to the offense. He lifts Elijah back up and starts planting him with a series of straight right hands to the jaw. He then throws Elijah Burke to the ropes and when he bounces back he back body drops him. Messiah bounces to the ropes and lands connecting a jumping high knee drop straight on the chest of his opponent. Messiah makes the cover: 1…2…, Elijah Burke gets his shoulder up. Messiah picks his opponent and pulls him back to his feet, he then Irish Whips him straight to the corner, clashing hard to the turnbuckle. Messiah steps back and runs doing a semicircle making a run. He then dashes against Elijah Burke, laid on the corner and tries to plant him with a clothesline, but Elijah manages to get out of the way right on time making Messiah crash and burn impacting himself against the turnbuckle. Burke turns around and takes full advantage of the spot that just have opened and starts connecting lefts and rights to the head of his opponent. Elijah proceeds with his offense and continues punching his rival climbing to the second rope. After five straight right hands to the forehead of Messiah, he jumps and then lands his elbow straight on the forehead of Messiah. Messiah lands out cold on the canvas after the punishment. Burke remains on the second rope, but as soon as Messiah collapses on the canvas he measures him, and then jumps landing with his boots first on the lower back of his opponent.

Messiah screams in pain and immediately grabs his back, trying to protect it, but with it he just put a bulls eye on it and Elijah Burke starts merciless stomping on it. Burke picks Messiah back to his feet pulling up by his hair and then drags him toward the ropes, then traps him with the ropes. Burke stares with a smile on his face to Messiah trying to fight out of the rope trap he is into. Burke dashes to the ring ropes found behind him and plants Messiah right with a dropkick on the chest, but still it, badly to Messiah, the dropkick do punishes him, but doesn’t get him out of the rope trap. Elijah continues smiling at Messiah. Messiah continues to fight trying to release himself out of the ropes. Elijah slowly climbs to the top rope and measures his rival. He then, between a lot of boos, leaps flying through the air planting Messiah with a missile dropkick, whose strength this time do manages to release Messiah out of his trap, over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Elijah Burke pulls himself slowly back to his feet and orders the referee to start the count out on Messiah. The referee starts counting: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…, Messiah is already back to his feet and tries to crawl his way back to the interior of the ring. Elijah Burke sees him and then, trying to stop Messiah to make his way back to the ring, and dashing to the ropes slides trying to kick Messiah, but Messiah manages to get out of the way making Elijah fail, stopping the slide just inches before ending on the outside of the ring. Messiah rolls back to the ring to break the count and then rolls back out. He drags Elijah Burke to the outside of the ring with him and tries to throw him toward the ring steps, but Elijah, in mid-run, manages to jump over the steel steps avoiding the contact. Elijah Burke runs and enters the ring. Messiah makes the same thing entering by the other side of the ring.

Messiah shows his aggression and immediately, after entering the ring, storms against Elijah trying to connect a clothesline, but Burke ducks it and starts an offense of his own, with a series of jabs and punches straight to the head of his rival. He the connects a spinning low kick landing on the middle section of Messiah, that bends in pain. Elijah Burke immediately dashes toward the ropes and when bounces back manages to connect his Elijah Experience, knocking Messiah out cold. Elijah Burke takes his time and plays to the crowd, acting arrogant and mocking his opponent. He stares at the immobile Messiah and continues making fun of him this time jogging and punching to the air, like boxing training, demonstrating how less he could care about this match. He comes close to his opponent and messes with him, slapping his head a few times and pulling his hair. He gets back up and looks around taunting to the crowd. After all the time wasted, he finally disposes to make the cover. He turns Messiah around but before he is able to cover him, Messiah rolls him up: 1…2…, Burke manages to roll over his head breaking the pinfall. Elijah rolls back to his feet first than Messiah and when his opponent do returns to his feet he pushes him toward the corner. Elijah then runs toward him trying to connect the Elijah Experience, but Messiah is able to get out of the way making Burke fail. Messiah then spins around Elijah and connects him with a quick Straight to Hell. Messiah makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Messiah defeats Elijah Burke

We go backstage and see Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman and Crushing C.

Crushing C: Ok Brock, so did you understand what you have to do tonight?

Heyman: Of course he did, he…

Brock stops Paul Heyman’s talking.

Lesnar: Yeah, I did. In fact Crushing C, if you excuse me, I have a match to go get ready, and I have no more time to waste.

Crushing C: But are you sure…

Lesnar: I told you, I understood. In fact, I promise, no, I guarantee that Rikishi will not be able to leave this arena walking tonight.

Brock finally leaves leaving Heyman and Crushing C behind.

(Commercial)

Styles: Well Ladies and Gentleman we are back and what a beginning of a show we just had, first Messiah picking up a victory and now Brock Lesnar guaranteeing destruction here tonight in his match against Rikishi.

JBL: You know it Joey, Rikishi is not one hundred percent here tonight, just last week he took a beating and a loss from Umaga, and tonight, tonight he goes one on one with none other than Brock Lesnar.

Styles: Well yes but that will be later on tonight, but next, is a match long time coming, co-champions, Jeff Hardy and MVP finally battle each other to determine who is the sole BTW Extreme Champion.

JBL: After all this time sharing the belt, finally MVP gets the opportunity to drop the dead weight of Jeff Hardy and become the sole champion.

“I’m Coming†plays to a lot of boos as MVP makes his way out acting really confident. He makes his classic entrance and waits in the ring for his opponent.

“Loaded†breaks as the arena almost fells as Jeff Hardy comes out the back. He makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, coming face to face with MVP. The referee rings the bell.

BTW Extreme Title No DQ Match
Jeff Hardy vs MVP

Jeff immediately goes for the offense on MVP but Montavious quickly rolls out of the ring to a lot of boos. He tries to enter the ring but Jeff faces him making him retrieve to the outside, where he makes the ballin’ taunt to Jeff Hardy. Hardy sees to the crowd, dashes to the ropes and hits a plancha over the ropes all the way to the outside of the ring connecting MVP. Porter gets out shocked and starts trading punches with Hardy. Jeff gains the advantage and tries to Irish Whip MVP to the steel steeps, but MVP blocks it and instead throw Jeff to them, but Jeff jumps the steeps and then kicked them making them hit the legs of MVP and making him fall. Jeff sees the position of the steps and MVP and dashes toward the steps. He use the steel steps as a trampoline and hits a high kick on MVP who was trying to get up.
Hardy immediately goes for a chair. He grabs it and waits until Porter gets up. He finally does and the Rainbow Haired Warrior dashes toward him aiming for a shot but MVP counterattacks with a leg sweep that makes Hardy hits his head with the steel chair himself. MVP then grabs Jeff Hardy and slowly makes him lift until he is bent. Out of a sudden MVP connects a DDT on the steel chair. He gets up with a cocky smile and throws Jeff inside of the ring. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff amazingly kicks out to a pop of the crowd. Montel Vontavious Porter, still on the canvas, argues with the referee and complains with him about a slow count in the pinfall. He then looks at Jeff Hardy and his expression changes to anger. MVP gets Jeff Hardy back to his feet and repeating the punishment he just applied, but without the chair this time, connects a second DDT, rambling the brain of Jeff Hardy. MVP looks confident as he makes the cover on Jeff Hardy: 1…2…, Hardy is able to get his shoulder up. MVP covers Hardy again: 1…2…, Hardy once again gets his shoulder up, breaking the pinfall.

MVP gets up very frustrated. He lifts Jeff up and throws him to the corner. Porter takes a run and goes for his kick, but Jeff ducks it and connects a dropkick. MVP quickly gets up and gets clotheslined by Hardy. Porter gets up again and tries to punch Jeff, but he ducks it and connects his reverse mule kick.
Jeff goes to the outside of the ring and searches under him a table. He gets it out and returns to the ring. He starts to set the table, close to the corner. He gets MVP up and puts him on top of the table. He taunts for the crowd and climbs to the top rope.
Jeff taunts one more time and goes for a Swanton Bomb, but MVP rolls off the table making Jeff pass through the table himself. The challenger drags himself toward Hardy and makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff kicks out again.
MVP gets up completely angered and complains to the referee about a slow count. The referee maintains his decision of a two count pinfall. MVP continues the intimidation on the ref, but out of a sudden Jeff Hardy rolls MVP up. Referee makes the count: 1…2…, MVP gets his shoulder up. Both competitors get to his feet, but Montel Vontavious Porter wastes no time and connects a very powerful kick to Hardy’s head, that falls like dead weight. Montel smiles and dashes to the ropes and connects his trademark ballin’ elbow. MVP then gets Hardy up and throws him to the corner. He climbs to the top rope and drags Jeff with him. He attempts a superplex, but Hardy blocks it. MVP looks shocked but that doesn’t stop him and quickly shakes out that feeling and goes once again for the superplex, but Hardy once again blocks the attack putting his boot against the ring ropes. MVP looks angrier and tries to weaken Hardy with a series of clubs to the back of the until the moment co-champion. He then, confidently, tries, for the third time now, to connect the superplex, but once again, much to the dismay of Montel, Jeff Hardy blocks it gain. Jeff starts to fight back, thing that receives an amazing pop from the audience, that continues to support Jeff Hardy, and he connects a series of punches. He then grabs MVP and seems to be looking for a superplex of his own, but instead he shocks the audience connecting a facebuster from the top rope.

MVP is completely knocked out, barely moving any part of his body. Jeff Hardy is beaten out as well, resenting the high speed of the match. Hardy is slowly able to pull himself back to a standing position, but once on a standing position, he rolls back to the outside. Hardy then grabs one boot of MVP and pulls him to the exterior of the ring. He grabs him by the head and coming face to face with him and badmouthing him for a few moments, the then merciless throws him hard against the steel ring steps. MVP clashes against them and continues knocked down. Jeff Hardy walks toward him slowly and grabbing his lower back in pain. He finally reaches MVP and lifts him back to his feet. Both men walk toward the announce tables and Jeff Hardy gains himself some time smashing the head of Porter against the table. He then removes any obstacle or object of the way, and after a straight right hand to the head of MVP, he sets MVP on top of the announce table. JBL and Joey Styles rush to get out of the way. Jeff Hardy looks at MVP for a few seconds and he returns to the ring. Hardy then climbs to the top rope and stands on the top rope staring to the outside, to MVP laid on the announce table. Hardy signals he is crazy and in a blaze of glory and amazement, he leaps through the air and connects the Swanton Bomb from the top rope through the announce table planting Montel Vontavious Porter on the way. The referee quickly notices that neither MVP nor Jeff Hardy is moving and calls the EMTs from the back. He then calls the match a No Contest.

Result: No Contest.

JBL: Joey, this men smell like smoke because they’ve been through fire, we already knew they hated each other but I could have never expected this type of match.

Styles: We saw tables, chairs, daredevil movements and just in a couple of minutes. An all out war with high-pace that ended with both men unconscious and both still being the champions.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and we just received word that both Jeff Hardy and MVP have been taken to the closest medical facility, I hope that we are able to keep you updated in this one.

JBL: We just witness a war Joey, a match but that could possibly, possibly shorten the careers of MVP and Jeff Hardy.

“The Show†plays to a lot of boos as The Big Show, carrying his Continental belt, makes his way out. He confidently makes his way to the ring were he prepares to speak.

Big Show: I know what you all are thinking right now, who will I destroy this week? But no, Crushing C decided that so close to Deathly Hallows, it wouldn’t be safe to put anybody in a match with me.

Crowd boos.

Big Show: Because, let’s face it. Test is out, Rhino is out, and even Rob Van Dam is out. None were match; none were competition to the Largest Athlete in the World.

Big Show grins and taunts to the crowd receiving a “You suck†chant.

Big Show: But, see, there is one thing that I regret. I regret beating the shit out of them so bad, that none of them are here tonight, and that keeps me from beating them again. It’s just too bad, isn…

“One of a Kind†breaks to an amazing pop from the crowd as Rob Van Dam makes his way out, returning to action.

Styles: OH MY GOD! He’s back! RVD is finally back!

Big Show: Oh well, well, well, look who the wind just brought by, RVD! Last time I saw you ,you were knocked out on the outside of the ring, unconscious.

Crowd boos.

RVD: Well yeah Big Show, I will not deny that, but first of all, man, I am back! And now that I am back, I need what you have been keeping for me, I need that Continental Title.

Big Show: Oh yes, well that’s not going to happen. You just can’t beat me. I, I can beat you in this ring, I can beat outside of the ring, I can beat you anywhere in this building.

RVD: Well, why don’t you put your money where your mouth is? How about you defend that title against Rob…Van…Dam, at Deathly Hallows, in a Falls Count Anywhere match!

Crowd cheers in approval.

Big Show: (He crosses the ring and comes face to face with RVD): You want a match, you have a match!

RVD smiles and starts leaving the ring with a title match granted, but The Big Show lands him with a club to the back, cheap shooting him. He then plants him with a series of straight, massive right hands before finally sending his message planting the returning RVD with a Showstopper. The Big Show stares at the knocked RVD and grabs his mic.

Big Show: But remember Rob, be careful for what you which for!

Big Show leaves as RVD tries to pull himself back up with the ropes.

Styles: Well, RVD returns, gets a Continental Title match but he succumbs to the cheating techniques of The Big Show and ends once again in the canvas, unconscious.

JBL: I love it Joey! The Big Show, at Deathly Hallows will finally get rid of RVD,and retain his belt in the process.

(Deathly Hallows hype)

Styles: And now is time for another ride in the Crushing C punishment rollercoaster, as Rikishi faces Brock Lesnar here tonight.

JBL: Nice metaphor dumbass! Tonight is no match, tonight is just about Brock Lesnar attacking and crippling Rikishi before the Handicap Match at Deathly Hallows.

“Samoan Coolness†breaks to a nice amount of cheers as Rikishi makes his way out. He holds his ribs still in pain suffering the effects of his match last week with Umaga.

“Here Comes the Pain†breaks to a lot of boos as Brock Lesnar, being accompanied by Paul Heyman, comes out. He intimidates a couple of fans on his way down the ramp and finally enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Brock Lesnar vs Rikishi

Lesnar and Rikishi circle each other as the match kicks off, both looking and waiting for the right time to start his offense on the other one. They finally stop and the crowd gets immediately more into it, bashing and booing Brock Lesnar and heavily cheering for Rikishi. Rikishi looks around, Brock does it as well, and finally the samoan invites Lesnar to bring it. Brock looks mad and immediately advances toward his opponent and both competitors enter in a test of strength. Lesnar gets the advantage floating over Rikishi and locking in a side headlock, he then modifies his hold turning into a sleeper and finally, after applying the hold for a few moments, he changes it into a hammerlock. Rikishi starts trying to reach Lesnar with his free hand and finally gets to him, and once he does so he is able to throw him over his shoulders and into the canvas, freeing himself out of the hammerlock being applied by Lesnar. On the canvas, Rikishi starts focusing his attack on the right arm of Brock Lesnar as he begins stomping it, he then locks in an armbar, but he isn’t able to maintain applied the maneuver for long as Brock, using both his free arm and his left leg, sends Rikishi away and against the corner. Brock Lesnar quickly gets back to a standing position. Rikishi clashes with the corner and bounces back after connecting with it and walks right into Brock Lesnar, that connects Rikishi with a German Suplex. Rikishi gets back up and swings trying to connect a clothesline, but Lesnar ducks it and connects another German Suplex. Brock Lesnar covers his opponent: 1…2…, Rikishi kicks out. Lesnar looks to the referee as arguing with him in a silent way. He then refocuses on his rival, Rikishi, and goes back on his offense against the Samoan, locking him with a headlock while on the canvas. Rikishi tries with despair to get out of the maneuver, but with no success, as Lesnar doesn’t even soften the hold.

The crowd starts chanting Rikishi’s name and cheering him, supporting him in an effort to help Rikishi to get out of the headlock. The samoan begins feeling the vibes of the live crowd and start his recovery. He is able to begin incorporating putting one knee on the canvas. Lesnar tries to stop the efforts of Rikishi and screams trying to put more power on the hold, but Rikishi has gain momentum and finally is able to come back completely to his feet. Rikishi then completes the momentum shift lifting Lesnar and then letting him fell in an Atomic Drop, Rikishi then dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back connecting a club straight to the back of the head of Lesnar, that fells knock down to the canvas. Rikishi measures Brock Lesnar and connects a leg drop on his rival landing on the chest and throat of Brock with his massive leg. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock is able to kick out. Rikishi gets up and stomps on the head of Lesnar, before he finally lifts him back to a standing position. Now both competitors on his feet, Rikishi proceeds with his offense driving his knee to the head of Lesnar, he then steps back taking impulse and connects Brock Lesnar with a clothesline, that knocks him down. Rikishi works the crowd before finally working toward the corner. There, Rikishi climbs to the second rope and waits for Lesnar to get back to his feet. Brock slowly makes his way to a standing position and he turns around to the corner where Rikishi is. The samoan wastes no time and jumps from the second rope and toward Lesnar, connecting a flying clothesline on his opponent. Rikishi makes the cover: 1…2…, Lesnar kicks out. Rikishi, who was supposed to be the attacked, according to Crushing C, continues his offense on Lesnar and pulls him back to a standing position, he tries to connect a punch, but Brock Lesnar, wisely remembering the injuries of Rikishi from his previous match with Umaga, connects a powerful club on the ribs of Rikishi, that collapses on the canvas in pain.

Rikishi grabs his ribs screaming in pain and Brock Lesnar takes advantage of it, fully returns to a standing position and starts landing the samoan with straight right hands to the head. Lesnar then methodically sets and connects Rikishi with a suplex. Lesnar gets back up and dashes to the ropes, then bouncing back and lands an elbow drop on the middle section of Rikishi. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Rikishi kicks out, Brock Lesnar remakes the cover: 1…2…, the samoan once again gets one shoulder up breaking the pinfall. Lesnar returns to his feet and looks frustrated. He then starts unleashing his frustration with vicious stomps on the gut of Rikishi. He then sits Rikishi on the canvas, and after dashing and bouncing to the ring ropes he lands a kick right on the ribs of the samoan. Rikishi screams in pain as Lesnar laughs at the image of the samoan suffering. Rikishi then, grabbing the hair of Rikishi, pulls his opponent back to a standing position and tries to lock in a Bearhug, but to the pop from the audience, Rikishi is able to avoid it and to send Brock Lesnar away with a straight right hand to the jaw of Crushing C’ representative. Rikishi tries to gain momentum and connects another punch on Lesnar, but Brock answers back and lands a club to the side of Rikishi, aggravating the pain on the ribs and middle section of Rikishi. The samoan bends in pain following the impact and Brock Lesnar takes advantage and connects a Snap Suplex on the Samoan. Brock makes the cover: 1…2…, Rikishi kicks out. Lesnar looks angry and argues vigorously with the referee, before he goes back to attack Rikishi. He pulls him back to a standing position and throws him to the corner. Lesnar takes impulse and then storms toward his rival and connects him with a clothesline. Brock Lesnar then sits Rikishi on the top rope and he follows him. Brock Lesnar plants Rikishi with a superplex. Both men roll in pain in the canvas.

Brock Lesnar manages to drag himself close to the samoan. He crosses his arm over the chest of the Samoan: 1…2…, Rikishi kicks out. Lesnar looks shocked as he realizes the match is no over. Brock Lesnar returns to his feet and after looking everywhere to the crowd, he announces the end. He picks the knocked out Rikishi, and after staring at Rikishi viciously he puts him over his shoulder going for his F-5. Brock Lesnar, instead of applying or connecting the F-5 right away, walks around, showing and bragging his strength to the crowd, with Rikishi over his shoulders. He finally disposes to apply the F-5, but Rikishi reverses it sliding down the shoulders of his opponent. Rikishi, now with both feet on the canvas, pushes Brock Lesnar, that lands on the corner sat and collapsed. Rikishi looks around with a smile on his face as the crowd roars knowing what’s coming next. Rikishi walks toward the corner and toward Brock Lesnar and to an amazing pop from the audience, and much to the dismay and disgust of Brock Lesnar, Rikishi applies the Stinky Face, perfuming the face of Lesnar. Rikishi stops applying the Stinky Face and separates from Lesnar. Brock spits in disgust as Rikishi celebrate and work the crowd. Brock pulls himself back to his feet using the ropes, rubbing his face trying to forget what he just been through. Rikishi measures his opponent and right when Brock Lesnar removes his hands from his face, he plants it with a Savate Kick right on the jaw of Brock Lesnar. Lesnar collapses to the canvas completely knocked out. Rikishi prepares to make the cover when out of nowhere AJ Styles, who came down the ramp, slides into the ring and attacks Rikishi, breaking the pinfall and ending the match.

Result: Rikishi defeats Brock Lesnar by DQ

AJ Styles proceeds with the ambush on Rikishi and he is soon joined by Umaga. Brock Lesnar slowly pulls himself back up and soon all 3 men are attacking Rikishi. Umaga pulls Rikishi back up and sets him for AJ, that connects him with the Pele kick. Umaga then connects the Samoan Spike completely knocking out Rikishi. Both Umaga and AJ support Brock Lesnar. Brock searches for strength deep inside him and after putting Rikishi on his shoulders, he plants him with the F-5.

Styles: I cannot say I didn’t see this one coming, but is truly a shame that competitors the caliber of Lesnar, Umaga and AJ Styles have to resort to this sort of actions.

JBL: All of this would not be happening if Rikishi would have asked for forgiveness a long time ago. Now, they are just defending Crushing C, they are defending BTW.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and next we will see if CM Punk and Colt Cabana agree to the 3 on 2 Handicap Challenge issued by Triple H, Christian Cage and their problem solver Mark Henry last week.

“Domination†breaks to a lot of boos as Triple H, Christian Cage and Mark Henry makes his way out. They work the crowd before finally entering the ring.

HHH: Ok Punk, Colt, we played your little game al week long, but now, we want a damn answer. So boys, what it’s going to be? Will you face us at Deathly Hallows?

Triple H, Christian Cage and Mark Henry waits in silence for an answer before finally “This Fire Burns†breaks to a lot of cheers from the audience. They stop on the ramp.

Punk: So, you want an answer on whether Colt and I will face you Hunter, Christian and Mark Henry at Deathly Hallows?

Christian: You listen to him! Now, damn it, give us an answer.

Colt: Well, 3 on 2 sounds a little unfair to us, you know. But, we have come here tonight with a proposal to you. 3 on 2, we don’t dig that, however, we do accept to face you three on Deathly Hallows if the match is a 3 on 3 tag match!

Crowd cheers in approval.

Christian Cage: Whoa, whoa…

Triple H: (interrupting Christian): You’re on!

Christian Cage and Mark Henry look disoriented.

Triple H: Come on man! We have the World Strongest Man, it doesn’t matter who their partner is, and there is no way they avoid the destruction coming at Deathly Hallows. So tell us, who is this nobody that you selected as your partner?

A gong plays and lights go out.

CM Punk: Well Hunter, please welcome to BTW, the Deadman, the Phenom and our partner at Deathly Hallows, The Undertaker!

“The Darkest Side†plays to a monumental amount of cheers. A thunder then strikes on the ramp and a lot of fog starts coming out. Mark Henry pushes away Triple H and Christian Cage and invites The Undertaker to come out. The Deadman finally is seen on the stage and starts walking down to the ring. He stops on the ramp and exchanges looks with CM Punk and Colt Cabana. He comes closer to the ring and when he reaches the steps, with a movement from his hand the lights return. In that moment, Triple H and Christian Cage storm out of the ring and leave through the crowd escaping, and leaving behind their problem solver. Taker finally enters the ring and after removing his hat and coat, he stares at Mark Henry.

Mark Henry finally snaps and attacks Taker, trying to clothesline him, but Taker ducks and after Henry turns around he unloads a series of punches. He then throws Mark Henry to the ropes and when bounce back, Taker grabs him by the throat and Chokeslams him. Taker points to CM Punk and Colt Cabana on the ramp before the lights going out away and he does his classic taunt.

We go to commercial.

(Commercial)

We return with “Kennedy†playing in the back, in the middle of Mr. Kennedy’s entrance.

JBL: A never seen encounter, Mr. Kennedy taking on Chris Jericho!

Styles: And they will go at it again, at Deathly Hallows, when they battle in a Fatal Four Way match.

“Break Down the Walls†plays after the lights go out and Chris Jericho makes his way out. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Chris Jericho vs Mr. Kennedy

Kennedy shows aggression early in the match as he storms quickly toward Chris Jericho trying to attack him, but Jericho reacts first and arm drags him. Ken Kennedy returns to his feet and once again runs toward his rival, but for the second time Chris Jericho arm drags him to the canvas. Mr. Kennedy returns to his feet and speeds toward Y2J for the third time, and once again Jericho attacks him first but this time connecting him with a dropkick. Chris Jericho makes the cover: 1…, Kennedy kicks out. Chris goes back on the offense and starts mounted punching Kennedy. Ken Kennedy is able to reverse the offense of Mr. Kennedy and rolling over his back, he starts connecting a series of mounted punches of his own. The referee finally intervenes and starts counting Ken Kennedy as he is connecting straight fists to the head of Chris Jericho: 1…2…3…4…, Kennedy rightfully stops, gets up and separates from Kennedy. Chris Jericho takes advantage of the break given by Kennedy and pulls himself back to his feet. He is now on his feet and comes close to Ken Kennedy. Both start badmouthing and trash talking each other, but Mr. Kennedy disrespects his opponent slapping Chris Jericho. Y2J holds his jaw and looks away, but he answers back the aggression from his offender as he slaps Ken Kennedy as well. He then continues his offense by unfolding a series of straight right hands right on the face of Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy tries to defend himself but Chris is connecting too many punches and clubs to be stopped. Chris Jericho throws then Mr. Kennedy to the ropes and when Kennedy bounces back he connects the Flashback, knocking Kennedy down. Jericho makes the cover: 1…2…, Kennedy kicks out. Jericho looks up to the referee as if he is looking for an answer, he then looks at Kennedy finally decides to go back on his offense.

Jericho returns to his feet and announces the Walls of Jericho. He tries to get them lock in but Kennedy pushes him away avoiding the submission maneuver. Kennedy sits on the canvas as a precursor to get back to his feet, but when Chris Jericho bounces back to the ropes, Y2J plants Kennedy right on the chest with a low, almost sliding dropkick. Chris Jericho returns to his feet and climbs to the top rope, where he wais for his opponent to return to a standing position. Mr. Kennedy pulls himself back to a standing and turns around, and as soon a she does, Chris Jericho leaps through the air from the top rope and plants Ken Kennedy with an elbow straight to the head of his opponent. Jericho gets back to his feet and sees an opening. He dashes to the ropes and springboards trying to connect the Lionsault, but Ken Kennedy is able to roll out of the way in the nick of time. However, Chris Jericho is able to land on his feet, and as soon as the now standing Mr. Kennedy turns around, he plants him with a kick straight to the side of the head. Chris Jericho covers his rival: 1…2…, Ken Kennedy kicks out. Jericho gets up and argues with the referee pleading about a slow count. The crowd start cheering “Y2Jâ€, making stronger the momentum of the dominating Jericho. He quits on his attempt of making the referee reversing the decision and walks toward Mr. Kennedy, he then grabs him by the head and starts lifting him back to his feet. Jericho manages to get Kennedy to his knees, but he only reaches that point as Mr. Kennedy reacts and punches Chris Jericho with a very low punch to the middle section of Chris Jericho. Kennedy returns fully to a standing position and plants the bended Chris Jericho with a DDT. Ken Kennedy takes advantage of his maneuver connected as uses this time to recover his breath. Finally, both Chris Jericho and Mr. Kennedy start making their way back to a standing position.

Kennedy is the first to attack as he connects Kennedy with a knee straight to the face. He then follows with a strong straight right hand to the face of Chris Jericho. Kennedy lets Chris Jericho feel the effect of the first punch and then he punches him again. Mr. Kennedy doesn’t let Chris Jericho breath or take a breath this time as he immediately locks in a side headlock. He screams as he applies full strength on the hold. Chris Jericho starts losing strength and he finally collapses falling to his knees. Y2J appears to be out and as soon as the crowd realizes it, they wildly get behind him and support him as they start chanting his name. Mr. Kennedy screams no, as he reinforces the side headlock doing all what he cans to stop Chris Jericho from recuperating, but the adrenaline got by the support from the crowd makes Y2J to begin coming back to his senses. He reincorporates and now back on his feet he pushes, still being subject of the side headlock, pushes Mr. Kennedy to the ropes, and when bouncing back Kennedy releases the hold and speeds toward the ring ropes in front of him. Mr. Kennedy bounces back and when he does Chris Jericho plants him with his classic jumping heel kick. Both competitors collapse to the canvas knocked out and not moving. The referee is forced to start the count: 1…2…3…4…5…6…, Chris Jericho returns to his feet first. Mr. Kennedy is not even moving. He dashes toward the ring ropes and springboards doing his second attempt in the match for the Lionsault, but once again Ken Kennedy is able to get out of the way. Jericho waits for Kennedy to return to his feet and when he does he goes for what it looks like a school pin, but he doesn’t covers or rolls Kennedy. Instead, he is able to set and lock in the Walls of Jericho, much to the frustration of his opponent.

Jericho bends the legs of Ken Kennedy more and more trying to force the submission out of Mr. Kennedy, but at first Kennedy refuses to tap out. He does all what he can to try and escape the hold, but Jericho has it tightly and securely lock in and all of Kennedy’s efforts are useless. Mr. Kennedy looks as if he is about to tap but instead he manages to start dragging closer to the ropes. The crowd is on fire cheering for Jericho and his imminent victory. Kennedy is able to drag close to the ropes. He is a few inches way from salvation. He stretches trying to reach the rope, but Y2J notices and realizes Ken Kennedy is about to reach the hold and pulls his opponent back to the middle of the ring. Mr. Kennedy realizes there is no going out and succumbs to the pain of the Walls of Jericho, finally tapping out.

Result: Chris Jericho defeats Mr. Kennedy by submission.

Jericho celebrates in the ring when he notices Muhammed Hassan is in the stage. He starts inviting him to come and enter the ring. Hassan acts as if he is about to but he then signals Chris Jericho no. Y2J is about to leave the ring when he gets low blowed by Ken Kennedy, that had just dragged toward him. Hassan celebrates on the stage but out of nowhere Samoa Joe also comes out and starts attacking him. Kennedy looks at the scene in anger and somehow, limping still from the effects of the Walls of Jericho, goes up the ramp and attacks Joe. Quickly Hassan and Kennedy are double teaming Joe. Jericho meanwhile is able to get a steel chair. He makes his way up the ramp as well. Kennedy turns around and gets blasted on the head with the chair. Hassan does it as well and also gets connected with the steel chair. Jericho waits for Joe to get up. Both look at each other for a few seconds but Chris Jericho finally blasts him with a shot of the chair.

Styles: At Deathly Hallows, it will be everybody for himself, and if you ask me, Chris Jericho has showed us exactly that here tonight.

JBL: I gotta agree with that, but you can’t discard any man in that match. Joe will be looking for revenge for that chair shot, Kennedy as well and let’s not forget Muhammed Hassan is still undefeated.

We go backstage and see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest here tonight, the Legend Killer Randy Orton!

Crowd cheers.

Borash: Randy, you face none other than your dad at Deathly Hallows but right here tonight you have to team up with Goldberg to take on Edge, and your father, Cowboy Bob Orton. How do you feel going into this match?

Randy: Look Jeremy, there’s really not much to say. Edge, he has something rightfully mine, and I guarantee I will be taking it sooner than later.

Crowd roars.

Randy: But now, I am teaching my dad a little lesson, you don’t mess with Randy Orton and expect everything to go smoothly. No, at Deathly Hallows, another Legend dies, and tonight is the first step going into the slaughter house for Bob Orton!

Randy Orton leaves leaving Jeremy Borash behind.

Styles: That match, is next.

(Commercial)

“Metalingus†plays to a lot of boos as Edge comes out. He raises his belt and a lot of pyro comes out. He cockily makes his way into the ring.

“Western Bad boy†plays to a massive amount of boos as Cowboy Bob Orton makes his way out. He hugs with Edge in the ring as they wait for their opponents.

“Burn in my Light†plays to a chorus of cheers as Randy Orton makes his way out. He firmly looks at both his opponents in the ring.

“Goldberg’s March†plays as Goldberg makes his classic entrance coming from his locker room to the ring. Randy and Bill enter the ring and somehow the referee is able to keep separated both teams. He rings the belt.

Edge and Cowboy Bob Orton vs Goldberg and Randy Orton

Edge and Randy Orton kick it off for their respective teams. They flap their hands in the air measuring the distance between them and waiting for the moment to snap their attacks. Edge tries to connect a toe kick but that only opens the space Randy Orton was waiting for and quickly he advances toward Edge and locks in a reverse headlock. The match is just starting and both competitors are fresh so it doesn’t take long for the champion to get out of the hold. Edge pushes Randy Orton toward the ropes, he then waits for him to bounce back, but when he does, Orton is the one that founds faster the answer as he shoulder blocks Edge to the canvas. Orton immediately dashes to the ropes behind him, he then bounces back and Edge moves under his feet. Randy jumps him and goes straight to the ropes in front of him. He bounces back again and Edge tries to dropkicks him, but Randy Orton attaches to the ropes not bouncing back, making the Rated R Superstar fail, crashing and burning down to the canvas. Randy waits for Edge to return to his feet. Edge finally does and Orton immediately connects an European Uppercut. He does a completely spin and connects a straight right hand to the forehead of the World Champion and follows it with a second European Uppercut. He then Irish Whips toward his team’s corner. Randy Orton makes the tag to his partner. Goldberg enters and immediately shows his intensity as he starts repeatedly tackling and driving his shoulder to the gut of Edge. Goldberg steps back letting Edge separate from the corner. Goldberg after it does a semicircle and dashes toward Edge, planting him with a clothesline that send him straight down to the canvas. Goldberg make the cover: 1…2…, the champion and his opponent at Deathly Hallows kick out. Goldberg lifts Edge back to his feet pulling him by his hair and approaches to the corner, where he makes the tag to Randy Orton, still grabbing Edge by his hair.

Randy Orton measures the grabbed Edge and connects a straight punch, knuckles first, to the forehead of Edge. Goldberg releases Edge and gets out of the ring leaving just Randy Orton as the legal man. Randy continues his attack and the flurry of punches to the head of the Rated R Superstar. Orton then throws his rival to the ropes and after him bouncing back he back body drops him. Randy measures him and then dashes to the ropes behind him, but when making contact with the ropes, Bob Orton, that is really close to him, land him with a club right on the back. Randy turns around after it more angry than in pain and stares at him with an intimidating look. He is about to punch his dad when Edge intervenes and rolls up the distracted Randy Orton: 1…2…, Randy kicks out. Edge puts Randy Orton on the corner and starts landing him with straight right hands to the head and middle section of the Legend Killer. He then climbs to the second rope, not on top but next to Randy Orton and after measuring the maneuver he is about to attempt, he finally does it, as he springboards and lands Randy with a kick to the side of his head. Randy collapses to the canvas. Cowboy Bob Orton starts asking for the tag, so that he gets the opportunity, as a vulture, to attack the already floored Randy Orton. Edge makes the tag to his partner, Cowboy Bob Orton, and we get the first father vs son encounter in the match.

Cowboy Bob Orton starts stomping the floored Randy. He then starts focusing his attack on the knee of his son, as he only stomps the right knee of Randy. Cowboy then, showing no mercy, removes the knee brace protecting the knee of Randy Orton and then stomps of it, attack that is followed by a scream of pain by Randy. Bob then lifts the right leg of Randy and drops it strongly to the canvas, clashing with it knee first, aggravating the damage on it. Bob Orton pulls Randy back to his feet and he then connects a club to the right leg that makes The Legend Killer succumb down to his knees. There, Cowboy Bob Orton disrespects him slapping him. Randy Orton continues on his knees. Bob Orton bounces back to the ropes and he plants Orton with a blatant kick to the chest. Bob Orton seems satisfied with his actions and he gives the tag back to the Rated R Superstar, Edge. The World Heavyweight Champion enters and continues where Bob Orton left. He begins, with more speed than Bob Orton for obvious reason, lifting and dropping the right leg of Randy. Edge then grabs the right leg of the Legend Killer, spins over it and leaves himself fell over it, dropping all of his weight over the leg of Randy Orton. Orton screams in pain and stretches as if trying to give the tag to Goldberg, but he is completely on the opposite corner. Edge slowly, methodically, as if enjoying every minute of his actions, pulls Randy Orton back up and lifts him back to his standing position. He sets Randy in a suplex position and then, instead of connecting a normal, regular suplex, Edge drops Randy Orton gut first to the ring ropes. Edge stomps a few more times the body of the Legend Killer before he picks and lifts back up once again Orton. Edge then punches Randy and the power of the fist makes Randy collapse and lay against the ring ropes. Edge mocks the classic “Destiny†taunt of his opponent, thing that is massively booed by the audience and clapped by Bob Orton. Edge then dashes to the ropes on front of Randy Orton and then tries to spear him through the ropes, but right on the nick of time he moves out of the way, letting Edge go all the way to the outside of the ring. Cowboy Bob Orton looks to Edge on the outside, but he is also getting punished as Randy Orton connects a dropkick knocking him off the apron.

Randy Orton remains thrown on the canvas holding in pain his right knee. He finally is able to use the ring ropes to pull himself back to a standing position, and Randy starts limping his way to his corner in an attempt to make the saving tag to his partner, Goldberg. He is a few steps away from giving the tag to his monstrous partner, when Edge returns to the ring and dashes toward Goldberg, out fastening the hurt Randy and knocking Goldberg out of the apron. He then grabs Randy and knocks him down hitting the Impaler. Edge makes the cover: 1…2…, Orton kicks out. Edge comes face to face with the referee but the official remains solid on his decision of a 2 count only. Still, Randy Orton looks to be out and terminated and Cowboy Bob Orton once again asks for the tag, to take advantage of the state his son and opponent is in. Edge doesn’t have a problem and goes to his corner where he gives the tag to the Hall of Famer Cowboy Bob Orton. Bob Orton enters the ring through the ropes and walks with a huge grin on his face toward his floored son. He looks at Goldberg, who had just returned to the apron and Bob Orton shows him the middle finger. Orton then goes to pick Randy up but Orton is out and Bob is unable to pick up the dead weight of his son. Bob smiles and slaps a few times the head of Randy. He then, for the second time, tries to pick back to a standing position his opponent and in this occasion he is successful. Bob Orton measures Randy Orton and goes for his elbow smash right to the head of the Legend Killer, but before he is able to connect his attack, Randy Orton returns to his senses and reverses, getting the arms of Bob Orton out of the way and hitting Bob Orton with a quick and sudden RKO.

Randy Orton is too punished to capitalize and instead he starts dragging back to his corner. He is still unable to use his right leg so he is dragging and moving with a limb less. Somehow, Bob Orton is able to slowly, almost out of instinct, to also make his way to his corner. Both competitors, after a while of slowly dragging and despair, Randy by injury and Bob by punishment, are able to reach their corners. Bob makes the tag to Edge and Randy makes the final leap to give the hot and very cheered tag to Goldberg. Goldberg intensely enters the ring and clotheslines down to the canvas Edge. He runs right to the opposite corner and kicks out of the ring Cowboy Bob Orton. Edge is back on his feet and he runs toward Goldberg soon as he turns around, but Goldberg attacks first as he grabs the champ by his throat and then Military Presses him. Goldberg goes to the corner where he taunts for the Spear. Edge gets up and turns around, Goldberg runs toward him looking for the spear but the Rated R Superstar is able to throw a kick in mid-run. Still, the kick doesn’t knock Goldberg out, but, it gives Edge the opening and he hits the Impaler on Goldberg. Edge then goes to the corner and starts taunting for his own Spear. Goldberg gets up and turns around, and just as we saw moments ago, Edge runs toward him looking for the Spear, but Goldberg moves out of the way and lets Edge pass going all the way until clashing to the post through the ropes. Goldberg explodes and turns around, only to see Bob Orton running toward him, Goldberg rolls out of the way letting him pass as well and Randy pulls down the top rope, making Bob Orton run all the way to the outside of the ring. Goldberg then picks Edge up, kicks him in the gut and Jackhammers him. Randy keeps an eye of his knocked dad on the outside as Goldberg makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Goldberg and Randy defeat Edge and Bob Orton.

Goldberg celebrates but he goes to the corner where he waits for Edge to get up. Edge does after a few moments of rolling in pain and when he does he gets connected by a Spear.

Styles: For the third week in a row, and in the last show before Deathly Hallows, Goldberg has Speared Edge.

JBL: He could have speared Edge this three weeks, but what matters is their encounter at Deathly Hallows, and the winner of that match, I guarantee you Joey, will be Rated R!

Scene goes to an end with Goldberg signing for the belt over the knocked Edge and Randy Orton staring at Bob Orton, knocked on the outside of the ring.

DeathlyHollowscopy2-11.jpg

Final Card:

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(c) vs Goldberg

3 on 1 Handicap Match
Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles and Umaga vs Rikishi

Legend vs Legend Killer Match
Cowboy Bob Orton vs Randy Orton

Muhammed Hassan vs Samoa Joe vs Chris Jericho vs Mr. Kennedy

BTW Continental Title Match Falls Count Anywhere
The Big Show(c) vs RVD

3 on 3 Tag Team Match
Triple H, Christian Cage and Mark Henry vs CM Punk, Colt Cabana and The Undertaker

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Wow! almost all of your matches were terrific! I am impressed! Well.. my fave match is the main event.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Undertaker's arrival, The Deadman is really here! lol... I feel sorry for Cage/HHH/Henry 'coz Undertaker will whip their asses at Deathly Hollows.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show you've got there man! I wonder how will you go with the Legend/Legend Killer match, I feel that there could be some twists around it. Now, I can't wait for Deathly Hollows!

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: ME

WM: All were awesome but if i had to say the Burke/Messias

BP: Taker one

WP: none

AC: Awesome show and great build to Deathly Hallows...damn i got me a good partner

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
BM: All your matches were terrific as always. But my fave was jericho vs. Kennedy

WM:n/a

BP: The Deadman arrives!!! finally The Phenom arrives in BTW Let the mind games begin!

WP:n/a

AC: Deathly Hallows and the arrival of the Undertaker, Seems familiar? hmm...i am thinking october in the SWA...hmm lol. I am really looking forward to Deathly Hallows man great build up for the whole thing

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM: Personal Favourite Main Event

WM None.

BP Deadman's return

WP none

AC Another great show man. Great build up to Dweathly Hallows and good placement with the deadman returning is a match at DEATHLY Hallow. Anyway I can only predict thjat Edge will go over Goldberg and the other are unpredictable

TRI

Reaction score
BM: All of teh matches were really, really good. I like Hardy/ MVP alot, and also the Main Event was great.

WM: N/A

BP: The Undertaker's arrival.

WP: Crushing C with Lesnar and Heyman.

AC: Wow man, I must say this was one of the best shows that I have ever read from you, and maybe even this forum. I am eagerly anticipating Deathly Hallows.

MRC

Reaction score
BM: all were great but I will say the Main Event
WM: N/a
BA: Undertaker Debut's
WP: N/a
AC: Another great show and I can't wait for Deathly Hallows

Switchy

Reaction score
BM: Main Event but all matches were phenomenal, good way to go into a PPV from a show like that.
WM: Some matches may have been longer than other but all were top quality.
BP: FTW!!!! 'Takers here!
WP: If any I'd go with the Lesnar/Crushing C promo
Add. Comments: As I already said this is a great show to come off the back of and go into a PPV with, you have some nicely developed feuds to end at Deathly Hallows and with 'Taker now in BTW things are gonna get just a little bit dark...

C4

BestM: Edge nd' Bob vs Goldberg and Orton JR.

WorstM: n/a

BP: Undertaker coming to BTW was just great!

WP: n/a

Additional: Amazing show, I'll review "Deathly Hallows" sounds good with this show over.. keep up the good work bro!

The Rated R CMStar

DeathlyHollowscopy2-11.jpg

Venue:

FedExForum: 13 425 Tickets Sold

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png
Official Preview:

13e8fc07221.jpg

After Edge managed to retain his belt, with some outer help, against Randy Orton at Unbreakable, Crushing C made a Battle Royal in which the participants would be the winners of all the matches in Unbreakable. Starting the show, Goldberg last eliminated Christian Cage to win the opportunity of facing Edge for the World Title. Match made, time for sending message, and Goldberg wasted no time, as in the same night he won his title shot, he interfered Edge's title celebration and speared him. From that point, Goldberg has speared the champion three times on the course of three weeks, resulting one in a pinfall victory. Will the fourth spear from Goldberg result in Championship gold? Or will Edge be able to shake off the domination from Goldberg and retain his belt?

16e469021f1.jpg

Randy Orton was just moments away from becoming World Champion, until his dad decided to interfere, costing him the belt. In the following weeks, rivalry between dad and son has scalated, even going to the point of Bob Orton saying his son, Randy, was a disgrace for the Orton family. Randy vowed that he will kill the legend of Bob Orton. Who will come out on top? Father, or son? Legend, or Legend Killer?

2420b62a9c1.jpg

People say time heals everything, but that isn't the case with the rage of Crushing C against Rikishi. His purpose has long passed forcing the samoan to ask for forgiveness, and now it is just mere punishment. Now, Crushing C has recluded AJ Styles, who has a vendetta with the samoan, Umaga, that has been the last person to defeat Rikishi in a lot of time, not once, but twice. And Brock Lesnar has also joined the party, anxious of revenging his lost to Goldberg, he will take out anyone, and on this ocassion, Rikishi is on his way. Will the trio finally destroy the samoan, or will Rikishi be able to overcome once again the odds.​

c2608810631.jpg

This rivalry has passed from two on two, on on one and now it has become everybody against everybody. Hassan and Jericho had their own feud going, with Jericho trying to end the streak of Muhammed. Joe and Kennedy had it as well, with Samoa Joe taken revenge on Mr. Kennedy for the injury Kennedy caused on him. But after two tag team matches between them and run-ins, friend and foe lines drew thinner, and at Deathly Hallows, everybody will be in danger. Who will come out on top? Will Hassan be able to defend his streak, or will someone else step up and finally end it.​

90e333e3c01.jpg

The Big Show has been the most dominant champion one can recall, not only defeating his opponents, but destroying them. Test, Rhino and RVD himself have tasted the power of the Continental Champion. Van Dam was even sidelined for three weeks thanks to a Showstopper falling on the outside. His return wasn't as sweet, as RVD was attacked viciously once again by the champion. Will Rob Van Dam be able to defeat The Big Show, and win on the road the Continental Title, or will The Big Show finally sideline RVD out for good?​

ebf0e37c251.jpg

Triple H and Christian Cage might say that they are the most dominant tag team in history, but they have showed that they are not defending champions. Punk and Cabana have tried to use their rematch clause, however, HHH and Christian have use every resource to avoid it. Instead, they rehired Christian's former Problem Solver Mark Henry. But, one has to wonder if that was a wise move, as Mark Henry carries a bullseye over himself, with Undertaker aiming to take his sould. It finally all solididy as Punk and Cabana declined a 3 on 2 Handicap Match, but found in Undertaker their partner, and their opponents blindly accepted the match. Will The Undertaker take the souls of his opponents at Deathly Hallows, or will the tag team champions, along with Mark Henry, make Taker's debut anything but sweet?​

therazar

Reaction score
BM:: Edge and Bob Orton VS Randy Orton and Bill Goldberg

WM:: N/A All great

BP:: Undertaker

WP:: N/A They were all good

AC:: Good Show overall

My Rating:: 8.5/10

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Edge vs Goldberg

Bob Orton vs Randy Orton

Lesnar Umaga and Styles vs Rikishi

Hassan vs Jericho vs Joe vs Kennedy

Big Show vs RVD

Taker, Cabana and Punk vs Triple H, Mark Henry and Cristain Cage

My predictions and great preview I should reviiew.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Nice preview, CMS. Here are my predictions for the event.

BTW World Heavyweight Championship:
Edge vs. Goldberg

Legend vs. Legend Killer
Bob Orton vs. Randy Orton

Lesnar, Umaga and Styles vs. Rikishi

Hassan vs. Jericho vs. Joe vs. Kennedy

Big Show vs. RVD

Triple H/Christian Cage/Mark Henry vs. The Undertaker/Punk/Cabana

I'm really looking forward to this pay-per-view. All of the matches have potential to deliver greatly. I'll be reading and reviewing.

Evil Austin

Nice, Can't wait for the show.

My Predictions

Edge vs. Goldberg

Legend vs. Legend Killer

Lesnar, Umaga and Styles vs. Rikishi I have a feeling something big is going to happen here and Rikishi is going to win.

Big Show vs. RVD

can't wait i have a feeling it will leave us talking about it for a long time to come.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Edge vs. Goldberg

Legend vs. Legend Killer

Lesnar, Umaga and Styles vs. Rikishi

Big Show vs. RVD

Looks promising! I cant wait for you to post it. I can only imagine how the BTW world Hevyweight Championship is going to end. I will leave a review when it's posted. Anyways if you want, check out ECW: This is Extreme.