• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date

Switchy

BM: Edge/Jeff Hardy
WM: N/A, but I didn't really like the Test/Big Show match but I'm not really a fan of big-man matches.

BP: VIP Lounge
WP: Undertaker's but it stil managed to get a good message across.

AC: Great show, the match quality was awesome for a weekly show and I'm most defiately looking forward to Deathly Hallows.

Enigma22

BM: Jeff Hardy vs Edge

WM: Big Show vs Test (still was a good match but the rest were better imo)

BP: Randy vs bob orton

WP: N/A

A/C: great show... im gonna start reading all ur shows... i never really read any of the btbs

TRI

BM: The Main Event between Edge and Jeff Hardy was great.

WM: All of your match were really good, but Big Show vs. Test didn't really keep my attention for most of the time.

BP: This is a tough one, I'd say it was tie between MVP's opening promo and also the Randy Orton/ Bob Orton promo.

WP: N/a

OVerall this was a great show, and I'm very impressed. Good show 9/10

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png

BTW has come to terms with Rhino. We wish him good luck on all of his future endeavors.

Chris Jericho vs Muhammed Hassan vs Samoa Joe vs Mr. Kennedy has been added to Deathly Hallows. For the full article check this link:
http://www.freewebs.com/btwonline/officialnewsupdates.htm

Evil Austin

BM - EDGE VS JEFF

WM - like others have said big show and test it was good but not as good as the others

BP - Randy and Bob orton (i am really waiting for deathly hallows to be posted.)

WP - cage, HHH, punk one it was good but others were better.

AC - all was good i just hope my one will one day be as good as yours.

Switchy

Not that big a loss but still I'm a fan of Rhino. Glad to see BTW is moving onto bigger and better things though on the other hand.

Well not a tremendous Loss but now we have room for another superstar to move up in the ranks atleast. I look forward to seieng the developments

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png

Insider
Your ultimate source for BTW rumors and news

We are back with your weekly dosis of BTW rumors and news, so let's get started.​

As we informed last week, Rhino was released by BTW on the course of the week. This is said to be long time coming but BTW was finding the way to send him off. As seen, Rhino went out on an injury angle thanks to an attack of The Big Show.

One goes, but another one comes, as now is believed that Monty Brown has either signed or agreed to a contract. However, his debut might be delayed as booking doesn't want a debut interfering with current storylines.

BTW has confirmed CyberSlam PPV, a PPV in which the involvement of fans is vital. More details will be released later.

Months ago PWInsider reported the possibility of Crushing C being replaced as GM with a more well known name. Take it for what it is worth, but Eric Bischoff has been seen backstage on many events know. BTW also has on its roster Paul Heyman, so if BTW is going ahead with this, they have the names to pull it off.

Vladimir Kozlov has been signed by BTW to a developmental contract. Storyline wise, he won it in a match against Yoshitsune and will officially sign at the next DVW show, so expect BTW to make the official announcement soon.

Expect Undertaker to make his in-ring debut at Deathly Hallows.

BTW is analizing the possibility of bringing back A & T tag team with Test and Albert. We will keep you updated on this one.

DVW Results 15/1/08

Rene Dupree defeats Adam Pearce

Teddy Hart, Matt Bentley and Austin Aries defeats Alex Kozlov, Shawn Spears and Dan Rodimer

Davey Richards defeats Aaron Stevens

Submission Match
Joe "Perfect" Hennig wins as Cody Rhodes passes out to a sleeper hold.

Guest Opportunity Match
Vladimir Kozlov defeats Yoshitsune to earn a BTW developmental contract

Number One Contendership on the Line
Bob Sapp defeats Jacob Duncan

BTW House Show results 18/1/08

Muhammed Hassan and Mr. Kennedy win with a roll up to Samoa Joe and Chris Jericho

Mark Henry defeats CM Punk

Rikishi defeats AJ Styles when Brock Lesnar and Umaga both tried to interfere when the referee was knocked out and instead of attacking Rikishi they botched the interference and knocked AJ Styles

Extreme Title Match
Jeff Hardy and MVP retain against Test

Big Show defeats Elijah Burke by count out thanks to a Showstopper landing Burke on the outside of the ring

Triple H and Christian defeat a tag team of local guys.

Randy Orton and Goldberg defeat Edge and Brock Lesnar by DQ after a low blow of Edge to Goldberg

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png

Preview

Being the last show before Deathly Hallows, danger and vengeance is just around the corner in this show. At Deathly Hallows, Edge will be defending his title against Goldberg. We will also see the Legend vs Legend Killer Math, the father vs Son match, Bob Orton vs Randy Orton. All that is happening on Deathly Hallows, but on this show we will be able to see a tag team match to the history, as World Champion Edge teams up with Cowboy Bob Orton to face Goldberg and Randy Orton. Who will take the first win and send a clear message going into their respective match at Deathly Hallows?

MVP and Jeff Hardy have had their due of differences in the past, and being forced to share a title haven't help, but on this show they will get the chance to determine who becomes the sole BTW Extreme Champion, as they battle one another in a No DQ Match. Who will be able to overcome the other and finally gain the belt? Will they be able to even put on a match with so much hatred between the two?

As announced on BTW.com, Jericho, Mr. Kennedy, Samoa Joe and Muhammed Hassan will face each other at Deathly Hallows in a Fatal Four-way match, but on this show, we will have a first ever encounter, as Chris Jericho battles Deathly Hallows opponent Ken Kennedy in a one on one match. Will the other two keys in the puzzle get involve?

Rikishi has not have an easy life since the incident of Team BTW in Rebellion, and at Deathly Hallows life will not get easier, as he is forced to battle Umaga, Lesnar and AJ Styles. Rikishi's and AJ Styles's encounters have been long documented, last week Rikishi lost once again to Umaga and just one show before the extravaganza, he has to battle his third opponent as he goes one on one with Brock Lesnar. How will Rikishi survive this encounter? And will Rikishi even reach to Deathly Hallows?

Triple H and Christian Cage rehired Mark Henry as their problem solver, and got physical with challengers and former champions CM Punk and Colt Cabana. But, the challengers claim they would make the score even and promise to gave an answer to the Handicap Challenge issued by dangerous trifecta. Will they accept the challenge? When will the tag team finally get their title rematch?

After weeks of intimidation, finally Undertaker fullfills his presence of BTW. His soul arrived at Unbreakable, but his body will arrive to BTW's territories this week. Will this mean bad news for Mark Henry? And what kind of impact will the Deadman achieve?

Known Card:

Edge and Bob Orton vs Goldberg and Randy Orton

Chris Jericho vs Mr. Kennedy

BTW Extreme Title No DQ Match
Jeff Hardy(c) vs MVP(c)

Rikishi vs Brock Lesnar

Undertaker arrives at BTW

Switchy

Great preview man! Undertaker's arrival is gonna be off the hook and I can't wait to find out his oppnent for Deathly Hallows. Every single one of those matches on that card are going to be amazing and I'm looking forward to reading.