Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png

Insider
Your ultimate source for BTW rumors and news
We are back with your weekly dosis of BTW rumors and news, so let's get started.

BTW has added to the next BTW Show the match between Umaga vs Rikishi, as a first step to build the Handicap Match at Deathly Hallows. The Bob Orton and Randy Orton confrontation will also take place at the show.

Sabu has started his rehab and is expected to make his return at Krakatoa PPV. He will probably pick up his feud with RVD. Speaking of Van Dam, he was kept off the house show this week and will probably will not appear next show, continuing selling the attack of The Big Show.

As of last show, Rhino has come to terms with BTW. The announcement is still to be made official but sources say BTW doesn't want him anymore and his future might be in Nashville. Orlando Jordan is another one that wants to leave the company.

Monty Brown has met with BTW officials and is about to sign his contract. Another wrestlers that have been meeting with officials in BTW are Mike Mizanin, Chris Harris and Sid Vicious. Still, all of them minus Monty are very hardly to sign.

Bob Sapp has been called up from development. He is negociating his booking contract, therefore ending his development contract.

DVW 7/1/07 Show Results:

Jacob Duncan defeats Yoshitsune

2nd Generation Challenge Match
Cody Rhodes defeats Joe "Perfect" Hennig by DQ when Hennig refuses to release a choke.

Falls Count Anywhere
Matt Bentley defeats Shawn Spears

Teddy Hart and Austin Aries defeated Alex Kozlov and Dan Rodimer

Davey Richards defeats Aaron Stevens

Number One Contender Match for the DVW Title
Bob Sapp defeats Adam Pearce and Maven to become the Number One Contender

BTW House Show 9/1/07

Chris Jericho defeats Mr. Kennedy in a match that saw interference from both Muhammed Hassan and Samoa Joe.

BTW Continental Title Match
The Big Show defeats Jacobie Wilson in a quick match(it was Jacob Duncan)

Rikishi defeats Brock Lesnar by count out as Lesnar refuses to reenter the ring after a Savate Kick.

Triple H and Christian Cage defeat CM Punk and Colt Cabana

Randy Orton defeats MVP

Jeff Hardy, Messiah and Teddy Hart defeat Elijah Burke, Mark Henry and Test

Goldberg defeats Edge by DQ​

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Good house show as well as good updates. Also good results from DVW

TRI

Reaction score
I like how you do these house show and DSW shows which adds and extra bit of realism to your thread. Good stuff so far, and I'll be checking out your next show.

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah I love the way you are involving your developmental so you get the readers to kinda get hooked to see how superstars are progressing and it's a brilliant feature in your BTB. Sorry but I kinda laughed at Sabu going to rehab and then coming back at Crack-atoa lol, I just had to say that.

CT Styles

^^ lol

But like everyone has said the house shows and DVW really make your BTB one of the best and your dedication and realism really seperates yours from the rest.

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png
Preview

At Unbreakable PPV, Randy Orton had the World Heavyweight Title practically won, but thanks to the unexpected interference of his own dad. Now, just two shows before Deathly Hallows, and coming from a victory over MVP. Randy Orton will seek revenge and explanation when he confronts Cowbow Bob Orton this week. What will happen when both generations of Ortons clash in the same ring?

Fairly or not, Orton failed to win the World Heavyweight Title. and thanks to that the arrogant Rated R Superstar has still gold around his waist. After seeing his title celebration ruined by new Number One Contender Goldberg, what will he comment when he gets invited to the VIP Lounge.

The VIP Lounge, segment hosted that MVP that makes his BTW debut this show. What will go down when both the co-BTW Extreme Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion are in the same ring?

Goldberg had arguably one of the best weeks in the business. Not only did he defeated long time rival Brock Lesnar in an I Quit Match at Unbreakable, but also won the Number One Contender at Battle Royal to earn a title match against Edge at Deathly Hallows. But his night didn't end there, as he also speared the champion during his celebration to send a clear message going into their title match. How will Goldberg be able to keep his momentum going?

Crushing C has let more than clear his hate for Rikishi. He has put him against whole Team BTW, in a Steel Cage Match, in singles matches, in a Street Fight Match, but his latest attempt will take place at Deathly Hallows when Rikishi faces Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles and Umaga in a Handicap Match. Will Rikishi be able to earn a victory this week when he goes one on one with the man that defeated him at Rebellion, and one of his opponents at Deathly Hallows, Umaga?

Will Triple H and Christian Cage, be finally confront CM Punk and Christian Cage and grant them their reglamentary title rematch?

Mark Henry and Messiah's problems appear to be over, with the "Crow's sent" gaining the upperhand. But new confrontations raise upon the destiny of Mark Henry as the Deadman promised to take the World Strongest Man's soul? Will Mark Henry be able to stop him? And when will Undertaker make his physical appeareance at BTW?

After tag team matches, singles matches and run-ins, what is next for all Chris Jericho, Muhammed Hassan, Samoa Joe and Mr. Kennedy? Will they ever be able to keep their hands off the opposite?

Will Big Show be able to keep his amazing momentum going this week after defeating and taking out RVD and Rhino, when he faces former Continental Champion Test? And when will RVD come back from the injury caused by the Showstopper from the ring out to the outside?

Known Card:

VIP Lounge
Co-BTW Extreme Champion MVP invites World Champion Edge in the debut of the VIP Lounge in BTW.

Randy Orton confronts Cowboy Bob Orton

Umaga vs Rikishi

Test vs Big Show​

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Great preview can't wait but still I have too. Anyway you can definantly expect a review from me

MRC

Reaction score
very good preview
u will get a review from me

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice Preview, now I can't wait to see the Father and Son confrontation. I 'll be definitley check this one and review!

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Toledo Sports Arena
Toledo, Ohio
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

We see the ring set for the VIP Lounge.

“I’m Coming” plays as MVP comes out, in an elegant tuxedo, receiving a lot of boos from the audience. He passes security and enters the ring.

MVP: Welcome everyone to the VIP Lounge with MVP as your host, and you know what that means, big things popping, little things stopping. See, here in BTW you have witness lots of other interview segments.

Crowd starts chanting “You suck”.

MVP: The Highlight Reel –What! (The crowd gets into the action against MVP), the Cutting Edge –What! - The Peepshow –What! - But you people, you people have never witness the level of excellence this interview segment will achieve.

Crowd boos.

MVP: But before I call out my guest here tonight, let me make public a complaint to our GM, Crushing C. See, last week, after my participation in the Battle Royal, Crushing C booked me in a match with Randy Orton.

Crowd cheers at Orton mention.

MVP: But what did he do with Jeff Hardy? Nothing! Absolutely. I know that I am better than Jeff Hardy, and for the show it was better to have the Half Man Half Amazing in action, but still, Jeff should have been in action to call it even.

Crowd boos and messes with his manhood.

MVP: But with that out of the way, let me call out my guest tonight, he is one of the greatest superstars in history, and quite frankly one of the inspirations I had to become what MVP is today. Please welcome our World Champion, Edge!

“Metalingus” plays to a lot of boos as an arrogant Edge makes his way out. He lifts his title and a lot of pyro comes out. He passes security and enters the ring, where he shakes hands and then hugs MVP.

MVP: Welcome Edge and thank you for accepting my invitation to attend the VIP Lounge.

Edge: No problem Montel. For me, an already established star it’s a pleasure to share my experience with the future of the industry, especially with someone as talented as you.

Crowd boos at the two.

Edge: But before we get down to business, I’d like to comment on what you said before you introduce me.

MVP: Sure, sure, go ahead.

Edge: See, I completely agree with you MVP. People like you and me, have to go through a lot more than people like Jeff Hardy..or Goldberg, and just because we are better than them.

MVP: Exactly, I saw how Goldberg ruined your title celebration last week, and what did out GM do? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Edge: Yeah, and how you were forced into a match with Randy Orton after you had already in the Battle Royal, and Jeff Hardy gets the night off.

Crowd cheers.

Edge: But I will tell you what we will do. We will demand Crushing C to put Goldberg and Jeff Hardy in action here tonight, yeah, we will…

“I’m in charge” plays to boos from the audience as Crushing C makes his way out.

Crushing C: So let me get this straight. Let me see if I understand what you are demanding me. You MVP, you want to see Jeff Hardy in action here tonight. And you Edge, you want to see Goldberg here in action.

MVP: That’s what we’ve telling you!

Crushing C: Ok. Edge, since you want Goldberg here in action, I will grant your wish. Here tonight, it will be Goldberg going one on one with MVP!

Crowd cheers at the announcement as Edge grins but MVP seems angry.

MVP: Ok, ok, but how about Jeff Hardy? If I am in action again at least Jeff Hardy should be in action.

Crushing C: Don’t worry. Jeff Hardy will be in action here tonight as well. In fact, in our main event, Jeff Hardy will be going one one with none other than the World Heavyweight Champion, Edge!

Crushing C leaves as Edge and MVP look at each other both angry and shocked as we go to commercial.

(Commercial)

Styles: What a beginning we just had for the show. First we have MVP and Edge running their mouths and then their plan backfire on them as now MVP has to face Goldberg and Edge has to face Jeff Hardy.

JBL: I might not be happy with the announcement, but those are two amazing matches no doubt about that.

We go backstage to Jeremy Borash

Borash: Thank you and please welcome my guest here tonight, Chris Jericho.

Crowd cheers.

Borash: Jericho, last week you interfered in the Muhammed Hassan vs Samoa Joe match, what were you intentions behind it?

Jericho: Well, I don’t know if you recall, junior, but I have somewhat unfinished business with Muhammed Hassan. See, you don’t get your ass handed by Y2J and then try to avoid me facing the Samoan stretchmark.

Borash: And what about Mr. Kennedy? He did attacked you when you tried to come into the ring?

Jericho: I’m sorry, but, who are you talking about?

Borash: Kennedy, Ken Kennedy, The man that attacked you last week.

Jericho: Oh yeah, yeah, I recall know. Well, he is just a Jericholic that got too excited and wanted to get his hands on me.

Borash is about to speak when out of a sudden Mr. Kennedy appears and interrupts him, taking the mic out of his hand.

Kennedy: Jericho, you know something, you have been messing too much in my territory pal. First with the tag matches, last week interfering in a match I had planned to use as sending a message to Samoa Joe, and now you…

Jericho: Shut up!

Kennedy: Excuse me, what did you just said?

Jericho: I said, shut the hell up!

Kennedy looks away and then throws against Jericho, attacking him. He starts connecting a series of punches, but Jericho reverses it rolling on his back ending on top of Kennedy. He starts landing punches straight to the head. Chris has Kennedy in control when out of a sudden Muhammed Hassan appears and attacks Chris Jericho. Hassan encourages Kennedy to get up and double team Jericho when Samoa Joe also runs in and defends Chris Jericho. Chris eventually get back to his feet and both start attacking Hassan and Kennedy. Kennedy and Hassan eventually fled, leaving Jericho and Joe alone. Both men come face to face as we go back to the commentators.

Styles: A volatile situation to say the least and in my view, nothing can keep these four men apart.

JBL: I don’t say this to often but I have to agree with you, but I am sure that our GM will find a solution to this situation.

Styles: And speaking of our GM, next is the match he booked to continue the punishment on Rikishi going into the Handicap Match at Deathly Hallows.

JBL: Rikishi faces none other than Umaga here tonight. Let’s not forget that Umaga was the one that defeated Rikishi at Rebellion, and I am sure he will do it tonight once again.

“Virtual Voodoo” plays to a lot of boos as Umaga comes out. He goes savage on the ramp and eventually he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring.

“Samoan Coolness” breaks to a big amount of cheers as Rikishi comes out. He enters the ring as the referee rings the bell.

Rikishi vs Umaga

Umaga and Rikishi remain still staring at each other. They then start circling slowly still looking at each other trying to send a message. Both competitors out of a sudden stop and start trying to impress each other showing their strength and power. They finally approach each other and start comparing their forces in a brawl. They release the grapple and stare at each other one more time before entering the brawling again. Rikishi gets the advantage this time and locks in a headlock, but Umaga starts fighting out of the hold and starts lifting Rikishi, to finally hit a sideslam. The Samoan Bulldozer raises his arms showing his strength as Rikishi slowly gets up. Rikishi gets up and Umaga immediately goes after him if he tries to connect right punches, but Rikishi grabs Umaga’s fist in mid-air and clotheslines him, but the Bulldozer doesn’t fell. Rikishi dashes to the ropes and goes for another clothesline, but Umaga ducks it letting Rikishi pass and bounce back to the ropes, Umaga tries to hit him with a punch, but the coolest samoan stays on the ropes making Umaga hit the air. He then dashes full speed toward Umaga and tries to connect him with a Big Boot, but he catches him in mid-air and hits a Samoan Drop to reverse it. Umaga immediately dashes to the ropes and tries to connect a jumping headbutt, but Rikishi moves out of the way making Umaga fail. Rikishi gets quickly up and hits a surprising suplex to a pop from the crowd. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Umaga savagely breaks the hold pushing Rikishi away.

Umaga and Rikishi return to his feet and stare at each other one more time. Rikishi wastes no time and starts connecting a series of right punches making Umaga back down, Umaga counterattacks and pushes Tomko away, then flooring him with a sidekick to the jaw, knocking Rikishi fall down cold. Umaga makes the cover: 1…2…, Rikishi gets one shoulder up. Umaga gets up very frustrated. He lifts Rikishi up and Irish Whips him to the corner. The crowd boos as Umaga goes to the opposite corner and prepares for the brutal Hip Splash. Umaga dashes toward Rikishi trying to hit it, but Rikishi gets out of the way making Rikishi clash to the corner, falling sitted. The crowd roars as Rikishi sees it and does the Stinky Face. Umaga gets really mad and pushes Rikishi away; Umaga gets up and knocks him down with the Samoan Spike. The Samoan Bulldozer climbs to the top rope and connects a Splash. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Umaga defeated Rikishi

JBL: Yes, yes! I told you, Rikishi’s luck is over, and it only gets worse from now up to two weeks in Deathly Hallows.

Styles: Well, a man can only take so much and after all the obstacles Crushing C has out on his path, he has failed his first one here tonight, against Umaga.

(Unbreakable hype)

(Big Show in action after the break)

(Commercial)

Test’s music plays as he comes down to the ring. He looks mad as he goes down the ramp. In the ring he climbs to the top rope and raises his arms up high.

“The Show” plays to a mix reaction from the crowd as The Big Show. He stares at Test all the way to the ring. In the ring they stare at each other as the ref rings the bell.

Test vs The Big Show

The match starts with both men comparing each other strengths. The Show gets the obvious advantage and pushes Test away, but he returns and they both reenter in the strength comparison. The Big Show takes the advantage again and hits a headbutt sending Test to the outside of the ring. The referee starts the count: 1…2…3…4…5…, Test rolls to the inside of the ring and immediately start connecting the Show with right punches. He then throws the Big Show to the ropes, but The Show takes advantage of that and hits a big boot. The Show then dashes toward the ropes and hits a big leg drop. He covers him: 1…2…, Test kicks out, The Big Show makes the cover one more time: 1…2…, Test kicks out again.

The Big Show, frustrated, retrieves to the corner letting Test get up. Test drags himself up slowly using the ropes. The Big Show then runs toward Test looking to hit a Big Boot, but Test hits a clothesline that surprisingly brings the Showster down. The Show gets back to his feet and challenges Test for more. Test fires himself up and starts delivering quick right punches to his opponent. He then throws Paul Wight to the ropes, Test follows him and hits connects him with an elbow, but The Show doesn’t fell and grabs Test, then hitting a side slam. The Show then puts his foot on top of Test chest, he looks at the crowd and walks right on top of Test. He then makes the cover: 1…2…, Test gets his shoulder up to the frustration of his challenger. Big Show continues his attack pulling Test up. He performs a violent Irish Whip toward the corner. The Big Show slowly approaches his opponent and tries to hit a right punch, but Test recover and block the punch, hitting one of his own. The Show tries again to connect a punch, but Test blocks it again and now unloads on The Big Show. He then dashes to the ropes and hits a tackle on the Big Show knocking him down. Test then goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope, waiting for his opponent to get up.

The Show starts getting up, giving his corner to Test. The Showster finally returns to his feet. He slowly turns around and sees Test on the top rope, who throws toward him looking for a shoulder block, but The Big Show catches him in mid-air, and then hitting a Falling Powerslam. On the mat The Big Show puts Test in an abdominal stretch. He applies all of his strength trying to make the champion tap out, but instead Test starts to recover. He puts his left knee on the mat. Test finally puts his second knee on the mat and slowly returns to his standing position. He then hits some elbows trying to force The Show to release the hold. The Big Show finally releases it. Test hits him with a right punch, but The Showster retaliates and connects a clothesline sending Test to the outside of the ring. The Show follows him to the outside.

The Big Show slams Test head to the steel steps and then throws him back to the ring, where he raises his right hand taunting for the Showstopper. Test gets finally up and gets grabbed by the throat by the Show, but he blocks the move connecting a kick to Big Show’s gut. He then hits a DDT. Test taunts for the end of the match, and insults the crowd. The Show gets up, Test goes after him and kicks him one more time in the gut, he then tries to put The Show over his shoulders looking to hit the Test Driver, but The Big Show hits an elbow to the face blocking Test, and then when he returns to his feet, he grabs Test by the throat. He gets him up and hits the Showstopper. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Test miracously gets one shoulder up.
The Shows argues to the ref before finally accepting that he has not beaten yet Test. He lifts Test up and methodically puts Big Show in a Cobra Clutch, Test slowly starts to fade way from the hold. The Show realizes this, and hits one backbreaker waiting for this to end the match. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Test gets one shoulder up.

The Big Show gets up completely angered and lifts his right hand up taunting for a second Showstopper. Test slowly tries to shake all the punishment received and get up, he finally returns to his feet using the ropes. He turns around and gets connected by a devastating Showstopper. The Big Show makes a cover: 1…2…3

Result: The Big Show defeats Test.

JBL: Once again! Can someone defeat this man? He is invincible. Not RVD, not Rhino and not Test have been able to beat him. Hell, and two of them have been send to the hospital.

Styles: The Big Show is certainly on a roll, but what will happen when RVD returns seeking for revenge?

JBL: If he returns, if he returns.

Styles: And right after the break, we will the so expected faceoff, Randy Orton confronts his own dad, Cowboy Bob Orton.

(Commercial)

“Burn Inside my Light” plays as Randy Orton comes out looking very focused and a little angry. He enters the ring and waits in one corner to his dad to come out.

“Cowboy” plays to a lot of boos as Cowboy Bob Orton comes out. The referee holds Randy back as Bob Orton enters the ring. The referee keeps them both separated for a while. Randy starts talking.

Randy: Well dad, apparently you do have the balls to stop avoiding me and come face to face with me. And…

Bob: Oh stop it Randy! I am not here to put a damn show to this people or listen to you run your damn mouth! You said you wanted an explanation of what I did and well, I am here to give you one.

Randy: I am waiting.

Bob: Let’s first see the footage shall we?

(We see again the footage of Bob Orton attacking Randy and costing him the title)

Bob: See Randy, there was a point in your career that I was proud of you, heck, I even got involved. Those were good times, you and me, father and son, we were on the top of the chain. But then, you got your ass handed in that Hell in a Cell and it hit me.

Randy: Hit you what?

Bob: That you were never going to be that good, you were never going to be the best. That you were and embarrassment for the Hall of Famer Orton name.

Randy: An embarrassment? I am the youngest World Champion in history! How many legends have I beaten?

Bob: So, you keep living in the past Randy. And after two years of shame, seeing you ruining your career. I met Edge. That’s the reason of what I did. You didn’t deserve that World Title, Edge did. You are not good enough, Edge is!

Crowd boos.

Randy: I am not good enough? I had already the match won before you entered! I had the match won?

Bob: Well, if you were that good then you’d have won the title at Rebellion, in your first title match!

Randy: So, you screwed me because I wasn’t good enough for your taste? So, how about you find out yourself, dad?

Bob: You are challenging me? Make no mistake son, I may be old, but I am a Hall of Famer, I am Cowboy Bob Orton and I can still kick your ass!

Randy: Is that a yes, or a no, Bob?

Bob: You’re on!

Randy and Cowboy Bob Orton come face to face, staring madly at each other. Randy, still face to face with his dad, raises his mic to talk.

Randy: Dad, mark my words in stone, at Deathly Hallows, another legend dies!

The referee sense there can be problems and goes to separate the two. Cowboy Bob Orton takes advantage to roll out of the ring. Randy Orton is left alone in the ring.

Styles: Oh my God! You just heard it, at Deathly Hallows, Legend vs Legend Killer match, but more importantly, Dad vs Son as Cowboy Bob Orton takes on Randy Orton.

JBL: Bob Orton said it himself, he might be old, but Randy is not good enough and he will teach his son a lesson, the hard way.

(Deathly Hallows hype)

Styles: Deathly Hallows, just two shows, counting this one, away. But next is the one of the matches announced by GM Crushing C earlier tonight, MVP taking on Goldberg.

“I’m Coming” plays to a lot of boos as MVP makes his way out in his classic entrance. He enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

“Goldberg’s March” breaks through a lot of cheers from the crowd as we see Goldberg walk all the way from his locker room to the ring, with the pyro coming out in the stage. He enters the ring and confronts MVP. The referee rings the bell.

Goldberg vs MVP

MVP jumps and jogs around motivating himself. He hits himself in the head trying to get focused and brave. He finally approaches Goldberg and in an arrogant attitude he slaps Goldberg. Of course he immediately gets away from Goldberg. Goldberg seems infuriated and immediately storms against MVP, that is incapable to run away and Goldberg starts unfolding a series of straight right hands to the head of Porter. MVP tries to answer back and squeezes a fist through the heavy artillery Goldberg is dropping on him planting him with a boxing jab, but it only accomplishes to make Goldberg madder and he Irish Whips MVP to the ropes, and when bounce back he back body drops him. Inmediately Goldberg dashes to the ropes behind him as MVP gets back to his feet and Goldberg bouncing back connects Montel with a blatant big boot straight to his head. He makes the cover: 1…2…, MVP is able to get his shoulder up. Goldberg continues his assault and getting Porter up, he connects suplex. The Number One Contender is up to end the match quickly and going to the corner, he starts taunting the end of the match announcing the Spear. MVP pulls himself back to his feet and turns around. Goldberg immediately runs toward Porter but MVP is able to react and attack first planting Goldberg in mid-run with a kick straight to the head. Porter then waits for Goldberg to get back to a standing position and when he does, MVP dashes to the ring ropes located behind him and plants Goldberg with a running knee facebuster. Montel Vontavious Porter walks toward the floored Goldberg and makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. MVP makes the cover again, pulling the leg even more: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out again.

Montel gets back to his feet and he lifts Goldberg up to his knees, then locking in a sleeperhold. MVP screams completely applying his full power on the hold, squeezing and taking out the air of his opponent. The crowd gets behind the Number One Contender and starts cheering for Goldberg. Goldberg puts his knee on the canvas starting to make his recovery. Porter shakes his head in frustration but Goldberg overpowers him and finally makes it back to his feet, then finally planting Montel Vontavious Porter with a Belly-to-Back suplex. Goldberg continues his flurry of offense and then plants Montel with a clothesline when he gets back to his feet. MVP returns to his feet and gets connected with a second clothesline. MVP gets back to a standing position for the third time in a row, but he uses the ropes as leverage this time. Goldberg immediately runs toward but MVP manages to react and toe holds Goldberg to the canvas making him land throat first in the second rope. Porter then bounces back to the ring ropes found parallel to the ones Goldberg is choking with and jumps landing knee first on the back of Goldberg. MVP pulls Goldberg up to his feet and away from the ring ropes, only to plant him with an arm drag. MVP doesn’t releases the arm of Goldberg when landing on the canvas and spins over himself locking in an Arm Drag. Goldberg shakes and moves his free arm in the air trying to look for an answer or a way to get out of the hold. MVP increases the pressure sitting on the arm, making it now a double pressure submission hold. Goldberg seems desperate and as a last resource he starts pummeling MVP in the back with clubs using his free arm. He then uses his power to push MVP away. Still, Goldberg doesn’t gets back up quick enough and Porter, bouncing back to the ropes thanks to the impulse of the push of Goldberg, lands him with an elbow drop straight to the arm of Goldberg. He then starts viciously stomping the arm of his opponent, making Goldberg to scream up loud in pain.

The referee finally forces MVP to get away from the floored Goldberg. Goldberg holds his arm in pain. Meanwhile, MVP looks around the audience and then, getting a lot of boos from the people in attendance, does his “Balling” taunt. He then walks toward the floored Goldberg and merciless pulls him back to a standing position pulling him only by his previously attacked arm. He then starts pulling and stretching and forcing the arm of his opponent, to finally connect a jumping armbreaker, that serves it purpose to further the damage in the arm, as well as hurting Goldberg as if it were a DDT. MVP separates from Goldberg leaving him the space to get back to his feet. Goldberg slowly does so, but he only gets to a bended position. MVP takes advantage and slowly walks toward Goldberg, only to plant him with his version of a Fameasser. Porter cockily gets down and makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg surprisingly kicks out to a lot of cheers from the audience. MVP redoes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg gets back again to his feet. Immediately Goldberg starts making his way back to his feet. MVP tries to stop him connecting a series of clubs on him, but Goldberg doesn’t stop and even manages to answer back with straight right hands. The Number One Contender finally manages to return to a standing position. Now on a standing position, both competitors start exchanging blows. Goldberg plants a powerful straight punch to the jaw that almost knocks down MVP, apparently giving him the upperhand, but MVP manages to raise his feet and kick Goldberg straight on the arm, making him back down. Porter takes advantage of this opening and sets Goldberg in the Playmaker position. MVP arrogantly connects the Playmaker on Goldberg. He then makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg manages to kick out at the nick of time.

MVP looks shocked but once again lifts Goldberg to a standing position and sets him again in the Playmaker position. Porter tries to apply it but for some reason he isn’t able to. He tries to connect it again but he isn’t able to, and this time it is clear tha Goldberg is blocking all the attempts. Montel Vontavious Porter tries to connect the Playmaker for the third time but it is useless as Goldberg blocks it again and this time fights back, pulling Montel up, still in the awkward Playmaker position and connects a modified Electric Chair. Goldberg, holding his arm, walks to the corner and taunts for the Spear. MVP gets back to his feet and turning around, gets planted with a powerful Spear by Goldberg. The Number One Contender gets up exploding and starts lifting MVP to set him in the Jackhammer, but out of nowhere Edge starts making his way down the ramp and up to the border of the ring. Goldberg lets MVP go and invites Edge to enter the ring. The World Champion continues wasting time badmouthing Goldberg but doing it from the outside and refusing to enter the ring and confront Goldberg. MVP takes advantage of the distraction created by Edge and rolls Goldberg up: 1…2…3.

Result: MVP defeats Goldberg.

Styles: I can’t believe it! MVP just stole the match thanks to Edge!

JBL: Edge is just looking at the competition, he didn’t even entered the ring. If Goldberg can’t stay focus in a match, then it’s just fault, not MVP’s or Edge’s.

MVP and Edge leave celebrating and raising arms as Goldberg is left angry in the ring.

We go backstage and see Rikishi walking backstage, limping and being helped by two men. Out of a sudden,Brock Lesnar appears in front of him.

Lesnar: Oh my God Rikishi! Are you alright? That was quite a beating you took out there from Umaga!

Rikishi: What are you doing here? You just came to run your mouth?

Lesnar: No, see, look how just one match with Umaga left you, you can’t even walk by your own. But from now on it gets worse. You know, you have a Handicap Match at Deathly Hallows against me, Rikishi and AJ Styles.

Rikishi: Of course I know.

Lesnar: Well, looking at the upside, you might not have to fight it. You know why? Because I think you will not even make it! Next week, just one show before Deathly Hallows, and just one show after the beating you took from Umaga, you will go one on one with…me. So, good luck, you are going to need it!

Lesnar walks way. Rikishi looks at him leave with an angry expression on his face.

(Commercial)

We return and hear “Domination” break through the speakers as the Tag Team Champions, Christian Cage and Triple H come out, receiving a lot of boos. They make their way to the ring and dispose to talk.

Christian: Thank you, thank you for this warm welcome (Crowd boos). Oh but please don’t stop, remember, this is the first time you are seeing us with our Tag Team Titles in the middle of this ring for the first time.

Crowd boos even more.

Triple H: See, the only reason for what we came out tonight is to make a huge announcement. See, at Unbreakable, we not only became champions, but we almost cripple our opponents. In fact, if I recall correctly, Colt Cabana couldn’t even walk out of the ring.

Christian: But please, let’s take a look.

(Video of Colt Cabana tapping to the Figure-Four Leglock and then limping to leave the ring)

Triple H: Oh man, that was fun. But even tough that was pretty impressive, that wasn’t what we wanted to do. We wanted to completely destroy CM Punk and Colt Cabana.

Christian: But we are smart man, and although we can defeat over and over and over again that tag team, we aren’t able to destroy him. But then I though, and…

“This Fire Burns” plays interrupting the tag team champions. They start talking from the stage.

CM Punk: For your own sake, the huge announcement you are about to make it’s that you are giving us the rematch we deserve.

Triple H: Or what? What are you going to do?

CM Punk and Colt Cabana look at each other before finally dropping the microphones and running down the ramp. As soon as they enter the ring, both Triple H and Christian Cage roll to the outside.

Triple H: No, maybe we can’t completely annihilate you, but Christian happens to now someone that can. He even work for him at one point, and now, we are officially announcing that we have resigned, as our Problem Solver, Mark Henry!!!

Christian: And you will find out Punk, how powerful he is, because he is your opponent tonight, right now!

“Somebodies gonna get it” plays to a lot of boos as Mark Henry makes his way out. He walks to the ring but before entering he shakes hands with Triple H and Christian Cage. CM Punk and Colt Cabana look firmly at the World Strongest Man. CM Punk indicates Colt to get out of the ring.

Mark Henry vs CM Punk

Punk shows his determination and storms against the World Strongest Man. He tries to connect him with a clothesline, but the attack doesn’t manage to even move Mark Henry. Punk goes for another attempt to clothesline Henry but it has the same effect as the first one. Punk takes impulse, as Mark Henry challenges him to make another attempt. CM Punk dashes toward him but Mark reacts and attacks first connecting Punk a sort of jumping sideslam. Henry gets up and dashing to the ropes and then bouncing back lands his elbow in the middle of the chest of Punk. Cabana starts cheering for him and trying to get the crowd going. Meanwhile, Triple H and Christian Cage mock CM Punk and continue to motivate the destruction by Mark Henry. Triple H then commands Mark Henry to lock in the Bearhug. Henry looks at him with a pleasant and vicious smile on his face. He walks toward CM Punk and pulls him back to a standing position, he then pulls him up again and locks in the Bearhug. CM Punk screams in pain as Henry continue to apply more and more strength to the submission hold. Punk yells and as a desperate way to get out of the Bearhug he tries to get connecting clubs to the back. But as long as the Bearhug continues to do its work, the clubs applied by Punk become less and less frequent and weaker. Cabana gets the crowd hot for Punk and the audience starts chanting his name. Punk, that has been a while in the hold, takes its time before he is able to start regaining momentum, but the support from the audience accomplishes its goal as Punk gets his way out connecting Henry with straight right hands and elbow smashes to the face. Now on the canvas, Punk starts landing Henry with kicks, landing on the calves and middle section. He takes a step back, and then advances toward Henry connecting the World Strongest Man with a running jumping enziguiri that although it doesn’t completely knocks down, it sends Henry to the corner. Punk feels the momentum and dashes toward him, driving his knee straight to the jaw of Henry. He then goes for the bulldog but Henry reverses it pushing CM Punk away, and toward Triple H, that just entered the ring to stop Punk to gain any momentum. HHH takes advantage of the push and connects CM Punk with his sledgehammer.

Result: CM Punk defeats Mark Henry by DQ

Colt Cabana then storms into the ring but Christian Cage take cares of him with a dropkick. Mark Henry then climbs to the second rope and plants both CM Punk and Colt Cabana, that had been put side by side consecutively, with the World Strongest Splash. Henry, Triple H and Christian Cage all raise arms in celebration of their accomplishment.

JBL: We have seen history being made in front of our eyes Joey. Just when you thought Triple H and Christian Cage couldn’t be any more powerful, they resign Mark Henry. BTW has been put on notice, just as CM Punk and Colt Cabana have been.

Styles: Oh yes, three man attacking two, that is really dominant.

Triple H, Cage and Mark Henry continue to walk dominant around the ring, until out of a sudden a gong sounds, Henry looks shocked and looks everywhere. A pair of eyes then appear on the tron, and they roll back. They are Taker’s. We then hear his voice.

Taker: Next week, Mark Henry, next week, I will get the pleasure of ripping your flesh into pieces, and then, personally, I will take your sould. Next week Mark Henry, you will rest in peace!

We hear another gong before going to commercials.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and it’s time for our main event, as Edge takes on Jeff Hardy.

JBL: And Edge will do what Goldberg couldn’t, win.

“Loaded” plays to a lot of cheers from the audience as Jeff Hardy makes his way out. This time, he is carrying the title.

“Metalingus” breaks through a lot of boos as Edge makes his way out. He does his full entrance raising the title as he entes the ring.

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

Both competitors start circling each other, until Jeff Hardy takes advantage of his superior speed as he slides through the legs of the champion. Edge turns around only to get blasted with a spinning wheel kick. As soon as Hardy gets up, he dashes to the ropes, and then connects Edge with a clothesline as soon as the World Champion got up. Jeff once again runs toward the ropes and waiting for Edge to return to his feet connects it once again with another clothesline. The World Champion returns to his feet and Jeff Hardy once again connects him with a front dropkick. Jeff lifts Edge and makes him sit in the canvas. He then hits a maneuver that can be called a Sit-Throwback. Jeff makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Hardy goes back to his offense lifting and sending Edge toward the corner. Jeff then dashes toward the ropes and springboards trying to connect a dropkick on Edge, that is laying against the corner, but when Jeff is in mid-air Edge rolls out of the way making Jeff Hardy crash and burn. Edge then dashes to the ropes behind him and then plants Jeff Hardy with a sliding kick sending him right to the outside. Edge remains on the canvas recovering his breath from the quick beginning of the match as the referee begins the count: 1…2…3…4…5…6…, Jeff Hardy manages to roll back to the interior of the ring. Edge then walks toward Jeff and lifts him up, only to connect him with a jumping rotating STO. Edge makes the cover: 1…2…, Hardy kicks out. The Rated R Superstar seems angry and pulls Jeff Hardy back to his feet, where he pummels him with a straight right hand to the face of Hardy. Edge connects a second one, but Jeff this time is able to answer back with a punch to the head of Edge, but the champion uses cheating techniques to regain the upperhand of the match as he pokes the eyes of Jeff.

Edge then kicks Jeff Hardy in the gut and applies the Impaler, driving Jeff Hardy straight into the canvas. The World Heavyweight Champion makes the cover: 1…2…, Hardy kicks out. Edge makes another cover: 1…2…, Hardy raises his shoulder this time as he is incapable to kick out thanks to the pinfall applied by the Rated R Superstar. Edge gets back up and after arguing with the referee for a while, he proceeds his offense climbing to the top rope. He there waits for his opponent to return to his feet. Jeff Hardy gets back up and turns around to the corner where Edge is, and the Rated R Superstar immediately leaps toward him connecting him with a jumping clothesline. Edge makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy kicks out again. Edge gets up and pulling his hair back, he reflexes in his next action. He then decides to cover Jeff again and walks toward him, but Hardy was playing possum as when Edge approaches him he rolls him up: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Both competitors return to their feet. Edge is the first to attack as he advances his opponent and showing no respect he slaps him. Hardy holds his jaw, looking to the side, before finally unfolding on Edge a series of straight and right hands. He then throws him to the corner. Jeff does a full circle before finally dashing toward Edge and connecting him in the corner with a clothesline that makes Edge collapse down to the canvas, but still being laid against the corner. Hardy looks around and then, using the ropes as leverage, kicks Edge straight in the chest. Edge separates from the corner in pain holding his chest, leaving Jeff Hardy room to fly. Jeff climbs to the top rope and attempts the Swanton Bomb, but in the last moment possible, Edge avoids the impact rolling out of the way. Edge then drags toward Jeff Hardy and makes the cover taking advantage of the self damage caused by the failed Swanton Bomb: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy somehow manages to get his shoulder up

Edge looks frustrated and he pulls Jeff Hardy back to his feet. He pushes Hardy against the corner and on there he starts connecting a series of mounted punches. When the count is on 8, he takes his time to taunt to the crowd, getting booed, but also leaving the room open for Jeff Hardy to recover. Hardy fights back and getting Edge up, he then throws him head first to the turnbuckle. Jeff taunts to the crowd and he puts Edge on the second rope. Hardy then follows him. Jeff then slowly sets the Rated R Superstar on the top rope. Now on there, Jeff Hardy tries to connect a superplex, but Edge blocks putting his knee down the rope. Hardy tries to apply the superplex for a second time but once again Edge blocks it, but this time he also fights back and carefully, but with a lot of speed, he moves so that he is placed behind Edge and from the second rope, Edge connects the Edge-O-Matic. Jeff Hardy lands ugly over his head. Edge grabs his lower back in pain as he feels the impact two, but eventually he is able to drag and crawl toward Jeff Hardy, that is not even moving. He puts one arm across the chest of the Rainbow-Haired Warrior: 1…2…, Hardy kicks out at the nick of time. Edge remains on the canvas looking shocked and frustrated. He pulls his hair back and spits one hair from his mouth as he gets up literally clueless. Edge finally decides on his intention and with a terrifying metamorphosis on the expression on his face, going from shocked to mad and bitter, he walks toward the corner and there he starts taunting for the spear. Edge yells at Hardy to get back to his feet. Jeff slowly pulls himself back up and after a while in which he is barely able to maintain his standing position, Jeff turns around. Edge immediately activates and storms toward Hardy trying to Spear him. Altough the crowd id crazily behind him and cheer him expecting for Jeff to get out of the way, Edge almost breaks him in half with the Spear. Edge arrogantly makes the cover: 1…2…, somehow Hardy grabs the rope breaking the count.

Edge looks desperate and is having a tantrum when out of sudden, Goldberg starts coming down the ramp. He talks trash to the champion all the way down and Edge looks parted, he wants to fight Goldberg, but he is also scared. Goldberg finally gets to the border of the ring and the exchange of words is getting more heated. Jeff Hardy is using the ropes as leverage to pull himself back to his feet. Goldberg climbs now to the apron, forcing the referee to intervene and take apart Edge and Goldberg, as only the ropes are separating him. Goldberg finally comes out of the apron, but with a grin on his face he indicates Edge to turn around. The Rated R Superstar turns around only to get kicked in the gut by a weak Jeff Hardy, that follows up with the Twist of Fate. Jeff Hardy grabs his ribs and slowly makes his way to up the top rope. Goldberg claps at Hardy as Jeff Swanton Bombs Edge. The referee starts the count, simultaneously with Goldberg on the outside and the entire arena: 1…2…3.

Result: Jeff Hardy defeats Edge

Goldberg enters the ring and raises the arm of Jeff, that then leaves the ring. He then stares at Edge, completely immobile in the ring. He then pulls him up only to bounce back to the ropes and Spear him. He then stands tall on top of the floored Edge, raising his arms in celebration.

JBL: I can’t believe this! Goldberg not only cost Edge the match, and then attacked him afterwards.

Styles: Just like Edge did previously costing Goldberg the match with MVP. The thing is that for the second week on a row, Goldberg has speared Edge, and for the second week on the row, Goldberg is left alone standing over Edge.

Scene ends with Goldberg celebrating over Edge.

DeathlyHollowscopy2-11.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(c) vs Goldberg

3 on 1 Handicap Match
Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles and Umaga vs Rikishi

Legend vs Legend Killer Match
Cowboy Bob Orton vs Randy Orton

CT Styles

BM: ME

WM: -

BP: Orton vs Orton

WP: -

AC: Another great show. I can't wait for 'Deathly Hallows'

Triple H15

Reaction score
BM: Edge vs Jeff Hardy

WM: Mark Henry vs CM Punk

BP: MVP and Edge

WP: Triple H and Christian

Additional Feedback: i really think your show is one of the best keep up the good work hopefully 1 day my show be this good. Please check out Total Wrestling Entertainment.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM Hardy vs Edge or Goldberg/MVP

WM

BP: I personally liked the opener

WP

AC: Another great show man. It will be honour to compete against you in the writing tourny

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: tie between MVP/Goldberg and Edge/Jeff Hardy

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Bob and Randy Orton

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: WTF! How can a father say a bad thing to his son, I believe every parent will say to his son he's handsome eventhough it's not true! lol... j/k. The Father and Son fued is quite interesting and so does the Edge/Goldberg! Now I can't wait for Deathly Hollows, we all know that Goldberg will whip Edge ass but the Rated R Superstar is also have some tricks underneath his sleeves.

MRC

Reaction score
BM: ME

WM: N/a

BP: Orton vs Orton

WP: N/a

AC: Great show, I cant wait for "Deathly Hallows"