Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: a tie between Goldberg/Lesnar and the No Holds Barred one

Worst Match: HHH/Cage vs. Albert/Maven, as Jhar said, I also hate HHH on a team but it helps him not to be at Main Event scene.

Best Promo: MVP/Jeff Hardy

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show, I thought the Rikishi one has been ended but not! I don't know but I think it will be Crushing C vs. Rikishi at Unbreakable, lol... nice show and I can't wait to see your next and also the PPV!

xtremebadass

Best Match: Like I would say anything except Lesnar and Goldberg.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Opener with Crushing C

Worst Promo: None.

Additional Comments: Never a dissappointing read, great work man

The Rated R CMStar

f_breakm_6b254c3.jpg

Times Union Center: 17 500 tickets sold.

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png
Official Preview

BTW1-3.jpg

A rematch from Rebellion PPV, Edge and Randy Orton will battle for the second time for the BTW World Heavyweight Title. This rivalry scalated when Edge, sending a message, a brutal message to his challenger, bloodied and beaten legendary Cowboy Bob Orton, Randy Orton's dad. Bob Orton was forced to stay at home two weeks recovering from the attack of the Rated R Superstar, and in that period of time, Randy Orton has become a more vicious, dangerous individual, delivering 4 RKOs on that amount of time. Who will come out on top? The fierce contender, eager to kill the starting legend of the Rated R Era, or will the opportunist champion escape once again carrying the World title around his waist.

BTW2-2.jpg

Wrestlemania XX, Madison Square Garden. Unbreakable, Times Union Center. The start and apparent end of the rivalry between two of the most dominant figures in sports entertainment. Two man that have created paths of destruction since their debuts, just had to collapse. At Unbreakable, finally, after a singles match, a Last Man Standing Contest and an Arm Wrestling Contest, a clear winner, a clear better man will be determined, as for one to lose, the other one will have to surrender, will have to say "I Quit". This match was proposed by Goldberg long alone, but Lesnar's manager, Paul Heyman, was avoiding it, until Brock accept it by attacking from behind Goldberg. Just last show, this two battle in a singles contest as a preview for their I Quit showdown. At the end, it was Brock Lesnar who in controversial fashion picked up the win, but Goldberg was the one sending the last message, hitting the Jackhammer on Paul Heyman. Who will come out on top? What kind of brutal punishment will we witness for one of this two to say I Quit?

btw3.jpg

Ken Kennedy hs been avid for World Title since the inception of BTW. Going from participating in a 6man Hell in a Cell to a Texas Bullrope with Edge, Kennedy has said and done evrything to put the gold around his waist. Even injure Samoa Joe. Kennedy never thought it would have this kind of repercution. Samoa Joe has not only screw him out of two World title matches, but has intimidated him since returning from injury. The two of them, in what Samoa Joe called "recreation of events", battled in a Stretcher Match at Rebellion, with Kennedy stealing the victory. The hunger of revenge made Joe to practically force and screw Kennedy into this match, an Ambulance Match. Will Kennedy take the place on tha Ambulance, just as Joe did when he was injured, or will Samoa Joe show Kennedy how he felt in that ambulance?

btw7.jpg

Triple H and Christian Cage were bitter rivals from the beginning of BTW. But, the two of them, tired of facing each other and saying they had to prove nothing else to the other, decided to team and that way rule BTW as a unison. The Game and The Instant Classic auto proclame themselves the most dominant tag team in history. But, there was one team that beg to differ. The tag team champions, CM Punk and Colt Cabana. The Game pointed out that the only thing that would support their theory is that they hold the tag team gold. Will The Game and Captain Charisma obtain the last step in their dominance of BTW as a team, or will CM Punk and Colt Cabana be able to retain their gold?

hardyndmvp.jpg

Jeff Hardy and MVP form an unlikely duo to say the least, and is not the fact that they hate each other, is the fact that both of them hold the BTW Extreme Title at the same time. They are the co-Extreme Champions. This happen after a weird ending of their match at Rebellion that saw a double pinfall on then champion Elijah Burke. Now, after this condition, and thanks to the incapacity of the champions to choose one of them to single defend the title, Elijah Burke will have to make effective his rematch clause against both title holders. Will Elijah Burke be able to overcome the holds and regain his title, or will Hardy and MVP solve their differences, at least for that night, and remain champions?

Mark Henry vs Messiah

Mark Henry has been taunted for weeks by some weid videos messing with his mind. Without a clear responsible for those videos, the World Strongest Man unleashed his anger on the returning Messiah. Messiah has bravely confronted the behemoth who claims he is the Silverback, flooring him two weeks in a row, but will even Messiah be able to withstand in the same ring the anger of Mark Henry after confirmed that at Unbreakable the man behind those videos will debut at BTW.

btw5.jpg

Muhammed Hassas has been recently on a roll, not losing a single match in the last months. His victories even took him and made him a member of Team BTW at the War of the Companies. But now himself and his arrogance might have put him in a big pickle, as he has angered Chris Jericho. Jericho is not an easy opponent, but Hassan proved he can be on his same level, at least on his oppinion, as he defeated him in a singles match in controversial fashion. Y2J wasted no time and ask for a rematch, but Muhammed Hassan avoided him, but after them being force to re-team as Team BTW, and face each other in two tag team matches, the temptation created by Y2J and his constant challenges and attacks were two much, and Muhammed Hassan agreed to this match. Will Hassan recreate his actions from 5 weeks back and pin Jericho again, or will Chris Jericho get revenge and defeat Hassan to finally end his lately streak?

xtremebadass

lol sorry I worded my reply wrong, I just looked at my rep, I meant Lesnar and Goldberg was the best match, it was just a wording problem, that was a smashmouth match, loved reading it!

Edge vs. Randy Orton

Goldberg vs. Lesnar

Samoa Joe vs. Kennedy

CM Punk and Cabana vs. HHH and Christian

MVP vs. Jeff Hardy vs.Elijah Burke

Henry vs. Messiah

Jericho vs. Hassan

Great PPV card btw, lol, again with the play on words :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
What a sweet PPV! I can't wait to check this out!

Edge vs. Randy Orton

Goldberg vs. Lesnar

Samoa Joe vs. Kennedy

MVP and Jeff Hardy vs. Elijah Burke

Henry vs. Messiah

Jericho vs. Hassan

JHar888

Reaction score
This looks really good, I'm looking forward to most of the matches, especially the Ambulence Match!

Edge vs. Randy Orton

Goldberg vs. Lesnar

Samoa Joe vs. Kennedy

MVP and Jeff Hardy vs. Elijah Burke

Henry vs. Messiah

Jericho vs. Hassan

CT Styles

Edge vs Orton

Goldberg vs Lesner

Samoa Joe vs Kennedy

CM Punk & Cabana
vs HHH & Christian

MVP & Hardy vs Burke

Henry vs Messiah

Y2J vs Hussein

great card should be good matches

xtremebadass

im gettn a little antzy here man, where's the show! *starts "We Want the Show" chant*

JHar888

Reaction score
^ LOL, yeah same with me, I haven't reviewed many BTW PPV's, I think just Rebellion, and that was it. Bring it on CMS!

The Rated R CMStar

f_breakm_6b254c3.jpg

Desire, that’s the motivation of men to overcome themselves. Desire is what pushes men to be better day after day

Video of Edge climbed on the top rope holding up high the WHC taunting to the crowd.

Either it is desire to get revenge on your worst enemy (image of Samoa Joe staring to Mr. Kennedy), desire to prove you are more than what you are taken for (image of Jeff Hardy kneed in frustration).

Or simply desire to protect what you love the most, desire is what pushes human beings to the extremes, is what makes men, men.

(Image of Randy Orton down on the canvas with a bloody and knocked down Cowboy Bob Orton).

And now, Born To Wrestle Federation presents….Unbreakable!!!

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to Unbreakable and what a night we have ahead of us, with Goldberg and Lesnar battling in an I Quit Match, and Mr. Kennedy takes Samoa Joe in an Ambulance Match.

JBL: And don’t forget our main event, for the BTW World Heavyweight Title, a rematch from Rebellion, Edge defends against Randy Orton.

Styles: We better get started, and we kick off with the BTW Extreme Title Match.

JBL: Elijah Burke makes effective his rematch clause and faces the unlikely duo of the co-champions, Jeff Hardy and MVP.

“Loaded” plays to a pop from the crowd as Jeff Hardy makes his way out. Hardy plays to the crowd and enters the ring fired up.

“I’m Comin’” plays to boos receiving the co-champion MVP, who comes out holding the Extreme Championship. He does his classic entrance and enters the ring, lifting the title on the face of Hardy. Jeff takes away the title from Porter and grabs it to play to the crowd on the corners.

“Don’t waste my time” breaks to the speakers as Elijah Burke cockily makes his way out and inside the ring confronts the champs.

hardyndmvp.jpg

MVP and Jeff Hardy discuss on their corners on who should start. MVP at the end gains and starts the match for his team. Elijah Burke seems focus and starts circling Porter, he advances toward MVP but immediately Montel leaps backwards toward his corner and gives the tag to Jeff Hardy. Porter gets out of the ring between a lot of boos from the audience. Hardy enters and gets in a test of strengths with Burke. Elijah gets the upperhand and rolls locking in a headlock. Jeff counters back and walks toward the ropes, bouncing Elijah Burke out of the hold and into the opposite ropes on the other side of the ring. Burke bounces back and Hardy connects a back body drop. Elijah gets back up by Hardy knocks him with a clothesline. Burke returns to his feet but Jeff floors him again with a second clothesline. The challenger returns to his feet for a third time but Jeff Hardy once again connects him with an Atomic Drop. Jeff then dashes to the ropes behind him and hits a bulldozer on Elijah. Jeff Hardy makes the cover: 1…2…, Burke kicks out. Elijah starts getting back to his feet, but Jeff continues his offense and starts delivering straight right hands to the head of Burke. Jeff Hardy locks in a headlock and walks dragging Burke toward his corner, where MVP makes the tag to enter the match. Jeff Hardy maintains the hold while MVP enters, and Porter and dashes to the ropes and then drives his knee to the gut of the not-defending Burke, that was trapped on the headlock applied by Hardy. MVP locks a quick reverse chinlock and then snapmares Elijah Burke to the canvas. MVP takes impulse and kicks Burke straight in the back. MVP then runs to the ropes located in front of Elijah and hits a kick, this time to the head of Elijah. Montel makes the cover: 1…2…, Elijah kicks out. Porter makes a second, better applied cover: 1…2…, Elijah kicks out once again.

Porter gets frustrated and starts stomping his opponent. Porter then knees Burke and mounts on his back, where he starts connecting straight blows to the head of Burke. He then locks in a Camel Clutch, but the intent is short lived as Elijah rolls over his head counter attacking and rolling up MVP: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy interferes and breaks the pinfall. Elijah gets up and tries to attack Jeff Hardy, but the referee gets between the two and stops the possible brawl. Burke backs down to his corner and MVP, who just got up, confronts Jeff Hardy about helping him. Jeff agrees not to help him again, and immediately after that, Elijah runs toward MVP, that is still distracted and attempts a school pinfall: 1…2…, MVP kicks out in the nick of time. Elijah starts getting some offense and hits some chops straight to the chest on Porter. Burke then Irish whips Porter to the corner, where he crashes to the turnbuckle and fells after it thanks to the impact. Elijah walks toward the corner and there starts driving his knee to the sternum of the floored Montel. He then removes his knee cap and hits a knee drop straight to the face of MVP. Elijah Burke readjusts his knee protector and then uses the corner as leverage to pull himself up and land over MVP hitting him with an elbow drop. Burke drags MVP back to the center of the ring, where he makes the pinfall: 1…2…, MVP kicks out to save his championship. Elijah Burke lifts Porter back to his feet and methodically measures him, then planting him with a dropkick connecting on the chest of the champion.

Elijah once again continues his punishment on Porter and lifts him back to a standing position. Burke starts driving his knee to the forehead of MVP and then merciless throws him straight to the ring post through the top and second rope. Porter remains there feeling the effects of the clash, and Elijah takes advantage of that position and runs toward that corner, where he jumps to the second ropes and drops his weight straight to the back of MVP, connecting a senton. MVP rolls in pain holding his lower back.

Styles: Oh my God! MVP could very well be injured.

Elijah sees a target on the back of MVP and hits two consecutive backbreakers. He then sets Porter for a Pumphandle Drop, but when about to connect it, MVP counterattacks in mid-air falling on top of Elijah. Vontavious starts dragging himself to this corner attempting to make a tag, but Burke reaches to him first and grabs his foot, but MVP doesn’t give up and with his other foot kicks Elijah Burke way and makes a final leap toward his corner finally making the tag to Jeff Hardy. Hardy enters fired up and clotheslines Burke to the canvas. Elijah gets back to his feet but gets thrown to the canvas for a second time thanks to another clothesline. Elijah recovers his standing position for a third time and Jeff tries to kick him with his left leg, but Elijah manages to block it by grabbing his foot, but Jeff Hardy finally ends his attack landing a Reverse Mule Kick connecting with his right leg the chest of the challenger. On the canvas, Jeff Hardy opens the compass of the floored Burke and hits a leg drop with both of his feet to the lower parts of the BTW Extreme Title number one contender. Jeff makes the cover: 1…2…, Elijah kicks out. Jeff pulls his hair back and gets back to his feet, where he lifts Burke up. On his feet, Jeff throws rights and lefts to the face of Elijah. He then attempts to throw Elijah Burke to the corner, but Elijah reverses and instead he throws Jeff himself to the corner, but Hardy jumps to the ropes and hits a surprised Elijah Burke with Whisper in the Wind. Jeff drags toward Burke and covers him: 1…2…, Elijah raises his shoulder breaking the pinfall.

Styles: Did he get it?

JBL: Of course not. From that team the only capable of getting the victory is MVP.

Jeff Hardy gets back up and screams taunting to the crowd. He waits Elijah to get back to his feet and when he does, Jeff kicks him in the gut and goes for the Twist of Fate, but Burke blocks it and throws Hardy to the ropes, then hits a maneuver on his own planting Jeff with the Elijah Experience. Burke collapses feeling the effects of the match. Hardy is knocked out. Burke manages to throw an arm across the chest of Jeff: 1…2…, Hardy raises one shoulder at the last moment. Burke slowly returns to a standing position and cockily announces the end. He then lifts Jeff Hardy to his feet, but before he can attack him, Jeff counter attacks with a jaw breaker. He then takes a final leap toward his corner making the saving tag to MVP. MVP enters and waits for Burke to recover. Burke gets on knees first and immediately Porter runs toward him and kicks him on the head. Porter taunts to the crowd, he then takes his time and lifts Elijah up, then throwing him to the ropes and when bounce back connects a Belly-to-Belly. Porter stands very confident and lifts Burke, and yells at Jeff Hardy “this is how you do it”, hitting the Playmaker. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy slaps the back of MVP, not only breaking the pinfall but tagging himself into the match. He climbs to the top rope and says to MVP “no, this is how” and lands a Swanton Bomb on Elijah Burke. He then drags him to the center of the ring to avoid MVP: 1…2…3.

Result: MVP and Jeff Hardy retain the BTW Extreme Championship.

JBL: I can’t believe the audacity of Jeff Hardy. This ain’t about him, is about them retaining the title as a team.

Styles: But they did retain, despite the valiant effort of Elijah Burke

JBL: But Hardy stole MVP’s thunders, MVP had it won and Jeff Hardy, jealous of it tagged himself in when Burke was already knocked down.

Styles: Didn’t MVP do the same thing earlier in the match?

We go backstage and see Crushing C talking to someone from the organization crew.

Crushing C: I don’t care what you are doing, you go and get him right now.

Organization Crew member: But sir, I can’t, I am.

Crushing C: Didn’t you hear me? Don’t you know who the boss is around here? Now, stop doing whatever minimal thing you are doing and go and get me Rikishi right now.

Crowd cheers at the mention of Rikishi.

Organization Crew Member: But, I don’t even know where he is.

Crushing C: Do you think I care? Now go and find him!

The crew member runs to find Rikishi and we cut back to commentators with Crushing C standing in the same position and rearranging his suit.

JBL: I am sick and tired of Rikishi avoiding responsibilities. Is it so hard for that fat bastard to say his sorry?

Styles: Well, if by saying avoiding responsibilities you mean overcoming every obstacle Crushing C has put on his way, then you are right.

JBL: Very funny Styles. In which side are you anyways?

Styles: That’s ridiculous! I am a BTW guy, but Crushing C has overreacted with this whole Rikishi situation. But it’s now time to continue with the action, as next is the Ambulance Match. Ken Kennedy battles Samoa Joe.

JBL: A vicious match, all about getting revenge, let’s get started.

“Kennedy” plays as Mr. Kennedy comes out to boos from the live audience. He enters the ring and climbs to all corners playing to the crowd, while screaming his name.

“Going to kill you” breaks to the PA system as Samoa Joe comes out to a nice reception from the audience. He enters the ring and confronts Kennedy. They then separate and go to different corner as the referee rings the bell.

btw3.jpg

As soon as the referee rings the bell, Samoa Joe runs toward Ken Kennedy, forcing and trapping him into a corner of the ring. Joe tries to punch him while in the corner but Ken Kennedy ducks it and passes under the arm of Joe to the center of the ring. Samoa Joe continues stalking Kennedy and drives him right into another corner. Joe tries to deliver another blow to Mr. Kennedy, but Ken once again ducks it and once again passes under the arm of Samoa Joe and escapes to the outside of the ring. Joe approaches to the ropes and yells and badmouths Ken Kennedy to come back to the ring, but Kennedy declines the invitation and runs around the ring and onto the ramp escaping from Samoa Joe. He leaves the stage and eventually is out from sight. Joe seems frustrated and desperate inside the ring and finally comes out of it, running up the ramp in pursuit of Mr. Kennedy. He reaches to the stage and out of nowhere; he gets cheap shot by Ken Kennedy that was hiding behind the stage curtain. Kennedy continues taking advantage of the whole in the defense of Samoa Joe and punches him to the ground. Kennedy then starts viciously stomping on Joe. He then kicks him making him roll down the ramp. Kennedy reaches him at the end of the ramp and lifts him up, hitting him with a DDT on the steel floor. Mr. Kennedy stares down at the floored Samoa Joe and then goes to the floor and starts connecting him with mounted punches straight to the forehead of his opponent. Kennedy eventually stops the attack and gets up, giving his back to the beaten Joe, but he quickly turns back around and kicks him right on the head. Mr. Kennedy looks at Joe with a sick smile and then goes to work the crown worshipping himself and pointing at himself. Ken Kennedy then goes back to attack his rival and he picks Samoa Joe back up.

Kennedy stares at Joe that can’t even hold himself up and he then merciless throws him toward the ring post, and when he bounced back from the impact, Kennedy grabs him by the head and clashes it once again to the ring post. Mr. Kennedy, now more methodical, slowly approaches the floored Samoa Joe and lifts him back up. He then connects three consecutives blows straight to the forehead of Joe getting the knuckles of his middle finger while punching him. He then Irish Whips Samoa Joe to the steel steps making him clash toward the steps clavicle first. Ken Kennedy stares with a sick look on his face to Joe and then, he grabs from next the announce tables a steel chair. He walks toward Samoa Joe and starts taunting him, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Joe slowly pulls himself back to his feet using the steel steps as leverage and as support. Joe, tamely stands and turns around to where Kennedy is and Ken, wasting no time, runs toward him trying to hit him with a chair shot, but Joe miraculously ducks the attack. Mr. Kennedy turns around with a surprised look on his face and to a big pop from the audience, a groggy Samoa Joe starts connecting right blow after right blow. Mr. Kennedy answers back and throws a right hand of his own, connecting, but Joe is gaining momentum and continues dropping bombs with his punches, hitting him stronger than Ken Kennedy. Joe appears to have fully shifted the tide of the match, but Mr. Kennedy answers back and stops Samoa Joe driving his knee to the gut of Joe. He then throws him toward the barricade separating the fans from the ring area. Ken Kennedy grabs again the steel chair and this time does connect Samoa Joe, that is laid back on the barricade. Joe fells down to the concrete floor beaten. Kennedy throws the chair down and goes to search something from under the ring.

Kennedy finds what he is looking for, a baseball bat. The fans boo in despair and concern as Ken Kennedy approaches Samoa Joe. Kennedy now measures his opponent and throws a shot with the bat, but to the relief of the fans, Samoa Joe ducks it and saves from the hit of the baseball bat. Ken Kennedy turns around to where Joe is throwing a shot with the baseball bat while turning around, but Joe ducks it again, and when he does, he grabs the steel chair, still laying on the floor and when Mr. Kennedy turned around once again and Samoa Joe, before Kennedy even gets to try for another hit with the bat, he throws the steel chair straight to the head of Kennedy, knocking him off. Joe then walks to the baseball bat, that was released by Kennedy at the moment of being hit with the chair and lifts it up, he then stares at Mr. Kennedy and then back to the baseball bat. The crowd cheers.

Styles: Oh my! Now Samoa Joe has the baseball bat!

JBL: C’mon Kennedy, get up, get up and escape, get out of there, run, get up!

Samoa Joe waits for Ken Kennedy to get back to his feet and when he finally does come back to a standing position, Joe swings to Kennedy connecting him on the gut. Mr. Kennedy bends in pain and Samoa Joe merciless clashes him with the baseball bat on his back. He then grabs the baseball bat from the tip and the holder and drives it straight to the head of Ken Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy collapses to the concrete floor and when he manages to raise his head up, it is clear to see to everyone that he is busted wide open. Samoa Joe, barely able to stand, slowly moves toward the ring and from under it pulls a pair of wooden tables, that are received to a huge pop from the audience. Samoa Joe set the tables side by side on the outside close to the ring. He then goes to where Kennedy is laying knocked down and lifts him back up. He starts dragging him, delivering some blows to the back while doing it, to the inside of the ring. Now on the interior, Joe gets on the apron and from there, he lifts Mr. Kennedy to his feet by pulling his hair. Joe, on the apron, then sets Ken Kennedy, on the ring, in a suplex position. Joe goes for the suplex, but Mr. Kennedy blocks it with his right leg. Samoa Joe attempts it for a second time, and even gets to lift Ken Kennedy a little, but Mr. Kennedy once blocks it and to his relief his feet soon return to the canvas. Samoa Joe goes for a third intent trying to hit a suplex of the apron through the tables set on the outside of the ring, but once again Mr. Kennedy blocks it again. Joe releases Kennedy and Ken starts fighting back. He starts hitting a series of right blows, succumbing Samoa Joe, that at one point is even close to fell off the apron and go through the tables.

Kennedy hits one final right punch and Samoa Joe is out of his senses, barely holding himself to the ring ropes. Kennedy then sets him in a suplex position of his own and after a valiant effort, he lifts Joe up and when having him hold up high he threw him back out of the ring and clashing through the two tables out of the ring. Mr. Kennedy, breathing heavily and beaten, collapses to the ring canvas. He then eventually rolls out of the ring. He reaches in the outside to Samoa Joe and hits a flurry of right and left punches straight to the head of his opponent. He then starts the dragging Joe toward the ambulance set close to the stage. They both reach the ambulance and Mr. Kennedy, wasting no time, opens the doors on the back part of the ambulance to enter Samoa Joe on it and win the match. He introduces the open part of the body of Joe and finally introduces completely Samoa Joe to the ambulance, but when he tries to shut the door and win the match, Joe blocks it with his boot, avoiding the door to be shut closed. Kennedy bends and starts punching Samoa Joe, but after hitting two straight punches, Joe manages to block and answer back with a powerful right hand. Samoa Joe punches his way out of the ambulance and continues delivering straight right hands now on the outside of the ambulance. Joe grabs the head of Ken Kennedy and repeatedly smashes it against the ambulance. He then, still grabbing the head of his opponent, steps back taking impulse and then uses it to speed forward against the glass window of the vehicle, finally breaking it with the head of Mr. Kennedy. The blood of Ken Kennedy now has turned his platinum hair to a scary crimson red color.

Joe yells taunting to the crowd and firing himself back up. He then starts climbing to the ambulance roof, to a big pop from the audience. He recovers his breath and rests while he waits Mr. Kennedy to get back to his feet. Ken Kennedy slowly pulls himself back up laying his weight throughout his recovery to the ambulance. He then looks up and sees Samoa Joe on the top of the ambulance, and his face turns to an anger expression. He starts climbing his way to the roof of the ambulance too. Once he touches the top of the ambulance, Joe stalks him and starts delivering punches to all his back, but Mr. Kennedy manages to fight back by hitting a low blow to Samoa Joe that makes him back out. Kennedy advances on his knees toward Samoa Joe and hits a second low blow. He pulls himself up holding himself with Samoa Joe, and he then delivers two right punches to Joe, he then grabs him and to the shock of the audience hits a brainbuster on the top of the vehicle. Mr. Kennedy slowly gets up and he then looks around to the audience, taunting them. He then looks down to the floored Joe and announces to the end. He lifts him up and slowly puts him over his shoulders. He then turns around to the emptiness of the nothing down the ambulance and taunts for the Green Bay Plunge, trying to hit it from the top of the ambulance to the ramp. He is about to hit it when Joe blocks it and slides down the shoulders of Joe, and when Kennedy turns around to confront Joe, Samoa Joe pushes him making him fell from the top of the ambulance all the way down to the floor. Joe slowly climbs down of the ambulance and grabs the unconscious Kennedy. He drags him all the way to the back of the ambulance and opens the doors. He then throws Kennedy into it and shuts it down. Joe walks toward the driver’s seat and turns on the ambulance, finally driving the Ambulance out of the arena.

Result: Samoa Joe defeats Ken Kennedy

Styles: OH MY GOD! John, what a brutal match we just witness and finally, finally, Samoa Joe has gotten his revenge on Ken Kennedy.

JBL: But where is he taking Mr. Kennedy?

Styles: I don’t know, but something tells me Kennedy’s night has just started.

(Apocalypse PPV DVD release)

We go backstage to Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Thank you and ladies and gentleman please welcome my guest here tonight, the man that will face and try to end the streak of Muhammed Hassan later on tonight, Chris Jericho!

Jericho: Try? Look junior, Y2J will not try to end Hassan’s streak, Y2J will end the streak of Hassan.

Crowd cheers.

Jericho: See, Muhammed will not face the Y2J that made the debut of the millennium back in 99, tonight Hassan will not face the Y2J that main-evented Wrestlemania X8, tonight, I will to somewhere I have never been before. Hassan will face a Jericho intense as never before, a Jericho merciless as never before, a Jericho ruthless as never before, and after Hassan does that, he will never, eeeeeeeeveeerr be the same agaaaain.

Jericho walks away as we cut back to the commentators.

Styles: Well, you heard him, Jericho appears to be as intense as never before andin my opinion, Muhammed Hassan should be worried.

JBL: Why should he be worried? He has been undefeated for more time than I can recall, and I am sure tonight that will not change. But I will tell you someone who should be worried and that’s CM Punk and Colt Cabana that after tonight they will be champ no more.

Styles: That is still to see, but that is our next match, the team of Triple H and Christian Cage battle the tag champions CM Punk and Colt Cabana for their straps.

“This Fire Burns” plays cheered from the audience as the tag champions CM Punk and Colt Cabana make their way out proudly carrying their tag gold.

“Domination” (a debuting track made for Triple H and Christian Cage by Motorhead) breaks through the PA system as the challengers Triple H and Christian come out. They make their way to the ring to a lot of boos.

btw7.jpg

Both teams argue and we are about to have a brawl between them, but the referee manages to separate the tag teams and send them to their respective corners. Members of each team discuss who should start the match; Finally, Christian Cage and Colt Cabana kick off the match. They enter in a test of strength but Cabana gets a quick advantage and locks in a hammerlock by rolling over Christian. Colt continues his offense and still with the hammerlock being lock, he passes his right foot in front of the feet of Cage and hits a variation of a facebuster. Cabana makes the cover: 1…2…, Cage kicks out. Christian starts making his way up but Colt Cabana doesn’t separate from him and still on the mat he locks him with a front headlock. They slowly start making his way back up to his feet, but Colt Cabana still doesn’t release the headlock. Now on his feet, Christian starts fighting his way out and drives his blows straight to the lower back of Cabana, but Colt, seeing his hold in danger of being broke, delivers a DDT taking advantage of his position. Once again he makes the cover: 1…2…, the pinfall is broken this time by Triple H that interferes in the match. Colt Cabana gets up and walks toward Triple H confronting him, and the referee quickly intervenes and separates the two, and gets The Game toward his corner, but Christian Cage, taking advantage of the distracted Colt, delivers a grueling low blow to the champion. CM Punk, seeing it all from his corner, immediately goes and tries to enter the ring and defend his partner, but the referee goes toward Punk and avoiding him to enter the ring, once again turns his back to Christian Cage that hits a second low blow on Colt Cabana. The referee finally turns around but is too late. Cabana collapses to the canvas in pain. Christian Cage pulls him back up and goes to his corner and makes the tag to Triple H. Hunter enters and runs toward the barely standing Cabana and knocks him with his classic jumping knee to the face. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, Colt Cabana kicks out.

Hunter gets mad and lifts Cabana back to his feet, and he starts driving straight right blows to the face of Colt, he then throws him toward the ropes and when bounce back he goes for a back body drop, but Colt Cabana lands standing on his feet behind Triple H and then hits him with a neckbreaker. Colt starts dragging toward his corner looking to make the tag to his partner CM Punk, but when he is just inches away from the extended hand of his partner, Hunter gets back to his feet and grabbing Colt Cabana’s leg, he pulls him back to the center of the ring. Now in the middle of the ring, Triple H hits a series of leg damaging maneuvers stretching it and dropping all of Hunter’s weight on it. Triple H gives the tag back to Christian Cage and he grabs Colt Cabana’s already punished leg. Christian Cage, while his partner holds the leg of Colt up high, bounces to the ropes and then hits a splash over the raised leg of Cabana. Colt yells in pain as Triple H is forced by the referee to leave the ring. Christian remains and continues the punish on the leg of Cabana, and starts stomping on it. He then goes to the canvas and locks in a One-legged Boston Crab. He completely bends the leg and now sits over Colt Cabana incrementing the pain of the hold, but Cabana’s partner, CM Punk, has had enough on the punishment of his partner and enters the ring, he then bounces to the ropes on front of Christian and connects him with a Shining Wizard that obviously forces Christian to release the hold as he is knocked out. The referee goes on to verbally ground CM Punk and starts forcing him back to his corner. Triple H once again attempts to take advantage of the referee distraction and attack illegally Colt, but CM Punk dodges the referee and runs toward Hunter, hitting him with a running dropkick straight to the chest that send him through the ring ropes to the outside of the ring. CM Punk then obeys the referee and leaves the ring and goes back to his corner.

Colt recovers first than Christian Cage and limping he lifts Christian Cage up, only to connect him with an European uppercut, whose strength of the impact sends Christian filling the impact all the way to a corner. CM Punk asks with despair the tag and Colt Cabana listens to him and limping toward him he makes the tag to Punk. CM Punk immediately enters and makes a semi-circle running ending in a straight dash toward Christian Cage that is laid back against the corner. He jumps and tries to does his classic move driving his knee to the head of Christian, but from the outside Triple H pulls his opponent out of the ring making him avoid the attack of Punk. CM Punk badmouths both of his opponents and invites them to enter the ring. Triple H takes Christian Cage, still on the outside, to his corner and then rolls him back into the ring. Hunter quickly climbs to the apron and slaps on the back of Cage tagging himself back in. CM Punk eagerly invites Hunter to attack him. Triple H seems angry and runs toward Punk trying to connect him with a clothesline, but Punk ducks and when The Game turns around Punk hits him with a spinning yakuza kick to the gut. He then kicks first with his right leg and then with his left leg the calves of The Cerebral Assassin, and finally he knocks Triple H down with a jumping enziguiri. Punk then goes out of the apron and waits taunting for Triple to get back to his feet. Triple H pulls himself back up and then he turns around to the side of the ring where Punk is, and when he does, CM Punk immediately springboards, using the ring ropes as leverage, trying to connect Hunter, but Triple H catches him in mid air and hits him with a spinebuster. Both wrestlers collapse to the canvas.

The crowd starts chanting for CM Punk. Both wrestlers start dragging to their respective corners. HHH arrives first and makes the tag back to Christian Cage. Cage is already in the ring when CM Punk manages to make the final leap toward his partner and tag in Colt Cabana. Cabana enters in clear disadvantage limping toward Christian, but still he manages to punch him to the canvas. Christian gets back up but Cabana once again punches him to the canvas. Colt goes toward Christian and this time he pulls him up himself, he then goes for another straight right blow to the face of Captain Charisma, but Christian manages to react first, and not only ducks it but tackles the hurt leg of Colt Cabana. Meanwhile, Triple Hi quietly, and without giving a chance for the referee to notice him, he walks on the outside of the ring toward CM Punk. Punk doesn’t notices the approaching danger. Hunter finally reaches to the corner where Punk is and taking advantage of the distracted CM Punk and hits him with a low blow. CM Punk collapses off the apron and now on the concrete floor on the outside of the ring, Triple H floors him with a powerful clothesline. After it, Triple H goes back to his corner as if nothing had happened, and the referee doesn’t even notices it.

Christian Cage gets back up Colt Cabana, that is in a lot of pain from his damaged leg and connects him with a dragon screw. Cabana screams in pain grabbing his leg. Christian stomps two more times the leg of Colt and then delivers an elbow drop to it. He gets back up and taunts to the crowd, he then lifts Colt Cabana up and hits him with the Unprettier. He looks down to Colt with a twisted smile but doesn’t cover him, instead he makes the tag to Triple H. Triple H immediately enters and to a lot of cheers and “Wooooo’ from the crowd, he locks in the Figure Four Leg-lock. Colt Cabana screams in pain. On the outside, CM Punk starts recovering from the low blow and the clothesline and tries to enter the ring and make the save, but he arrives a little late as Colt Cabana isn’t able to take more punishment and taps out to the Figure Four Leg-Lock.

Result: Triple H and Christian Cage defeat CM Punk and Colt Cabana via submission to win the tag titles.

Styles: CM Punk tried to help his partner and save their gold, but the cheap shot from Triple H earlier before was too much to overcome and he arrived to late to avoid the tap out from Colt.

JBL: This has nothing to do with CM Punk not saving his partner, this has to do with the smart match Triple H and Christian Cage made attacking a limb from Colt Cabana and in the end it was just too much pain. I actually think Colt Cabana might have injured his leg.

Styles: Either way, Triple H and Christian Cage are the new tag team champions.

We go backstage and see again Crushing C on his office. Someone knocks the door.

Crushing C: Come on in!
The door opens and the camera crew member previously sent to find Rikishi returns, a few second later, Rikishi also enters the office.

Crushing C: Oh, you find him! Nicely done, now, get the hell out of my office!

The crew member runs out scared and leaves Rikishi and Crushing C alone in the office.

Rikishi: What do you want?

Crushing C: Is that the way to treat the person that controls your wrestling future? I don’t think so. See, that’s the problem, you have respect for nobody. You don’t respect the fans out there, you don’t respect BTW, you don’t respect….me!

Rikishi: Is this for what you call me? To continue your rant?

Crushing C: My rant? No, see, I am still waiting for an apology for your actions from Rebellion. Are you going to apologize?

Rikishi: I have nothing to apologize.

Crushing C: You see, for some reason, you have been able to overcome every challenge I have put to you. Every challenge I have put on your way to punish you.

Rikishi smiles at the comment.

Crushing C: But that is about to change. See, I call you here to be the first one to tell you about your match three weeks from now at BTW’s next PPV, Deathly Hallows.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: You will be in a 3 on1 Handicap Match. But that’s not all, in that match, there will be no rules, no disqualifications, no excuses!

Crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Rikishi: Against whom?

Crushing: See, I can’t tell you that yet, but I absolutely guarantee that next BTW show you will know who your three opponents are. (He says it with a smile).

Rikishi stares at Crushing C as the scene fades back to the commentators.

Styles: Well you heard it! We just had the first match announced for our next PPV, Deathly Hallows, and it will feature Rikishi facing 3 individuals at the same time in a No DQ match.

JBL: Haha! I love it! Finally Rikishi is going to pay for his actions.

Styles: But a man that could very well pay for his actions next is Muhammed Hassan, as he goes one on one, and puts his current streak on the line against Chris Jericho.

JBL: You just heard Jericho, he promised Hassan he would go a place he has never been before, and if he wants to defeat Hassan, he will have to do it!

“Arabic” plays to boos from the audience as Muhammed Hassan makes his classic entrance to enter the ring.

Lights go out as “Break Down the Walls” breaks to the PA system as Chris Jericho comes out received to a lot of cheers and chants from the audience. Jericho, very focus and not moving his eyes out of Hassan, makes his way to the ring. The referee rings the bell.

btw5.jpg

As soon as the referee rings the bell, Chris Jericho runs toward Hassan like a possessed man and goes all over him connecting him a rain of rights and lefts, making him back down all the way to the outside of the ring. Muhammed Hassan, now on the outside, takes a breath and thinks he is safe from Jericho, but Chris dashes to the ring ropes behind himself and running toward Hassan on the outside suicide dives through the ring ropes tackling Hassan on the outside. Chris wastes no time and lifts Hassan back to standing position, and then continues his flurry of offense hitting two consecutive straight right hands. He then hits a chop to the chest and follows by grabbing the head of Muhammed Hassan and throwing him hardly against the ring post. Chris then rolls to the inside of the ring breaking the count out made by the referee but immediately, ignoring the pleads from the official Chris Jericho leaves the ring to go back and apply more punishment to his rival. On the outside, Hassan tries to attack first and throws a right first toward Jericho, but Y2J blocks the attempt and delivers a right hand of his own, he then lifts Hassan and turns around, letting him fell head first to the barricade separating the ring area from the fans. He doesn’t let Hassan fell and once again lifts him and drops him on the barricade. He then throws him to the inside of the ring. On the ring, Jericho looks down to Hassan, he then dashes toward the ropes and bounces back delivering an elbow drop straight to the face to the floored Muhammed. Chris Jericho continues staring at Hassan, letting him the right time to start recovering. Muhammed Hassan is crawling trying to get back to his feet. Y2J notices and one more time dashes to the ring ropes and bounces back to deliver low dropkick straight to the head of the crawling-bended Hassan. Chris Jericho then, taunting to Muhammed Hassan, goes to the corner and climbs to the second rope, where he waits Hassan to get back to his feet. Hassan pulls himself back up and when he turns around and sees Chris Jericho on his climbed on the second rope taunting him, Muhammed Hassan escapes from the ring rolling to the outside, but still on the outside he isn’t safe from Jericho as he is too close to Y2J. Jericho climbs to the top rope and turns around facing Hassan on the outside, and leaps toward him looking for a crossbody plancha, but Hassan manages to miraculously get out of the way. He then leaves the grueling Chris Jericho rolling in pain from his failed flight on the outside of the ring and Hassan rolls back to the interior of the ring. Hassan, laid on the canvas, yells to the referee to start counting Chris Jericho away: 1…2….3….4….5, Jericho climbs to the apron. Muhammed Hassan, now on his feet, dashes toward Jericho and tries to hit him with a sliding kick to knock him down of the apron, but Jericho gets out of the way making Muhammed Hassan fail and crash and burn all the way to the outside of the ring.

Hassan fells standing on the outside of the ring but Chris Jericho immediately knocks him down with a clothesline. Chris then picks Muhammed Hassan up and smashes his head against the ring post, to then throw him to the inside of the ring. Jericho enters as well and covers him: 1…2…, Hassan barely kicks out. Jericho gets up with an even more angered expression on his face and lifts Muhammed Hassan back to his feet. He pushes Hassan a little back and then hits a jumping enziguiri on Muhammed. He then goes and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho, that are received to a huge pop from the audience, but Muhammed Hassan manages to kick away Chris Jericho impeding him to lock in his Walls. Jericho bounces toward the ropes. Muhammed Hassan gets back to his feet and faces a bouncing back Chris Jericho, and Hassan surprises Y2J taking advantage of the impulse from the bouncing back of the ropes and connects a quick and sudden STO. Hassan collapses to the canvas with a confident smile on his face as he just hit his finishing maneuver. He drags himself toward the floored Jericho and makes a lousy cover thanks to his over-confidence: 1…2…, Jericho kicks out. The grin of Muhammed Hassan is wiped out of his face and he makes another cover, this time with better quality, hooking up both legs: 1…2…, Jericho raises one of his shoulders. Muhammed Hassan uses the ring ropes as leverage to pull himself back up and holding the back of his head he begins stomping the floored Chris Jericho. He then looks around the arena with a despicable grin on his face. He pulls Jericho up by his hair and delivers a powerful kick straight to the gut of Chris Jericho, followed by a second Modified STO. Muhammed Hassan screams in celebration and he rolls to make the cover: 1…2…, Chris Jericho once again is able to raise one of his elbows.

JBL: I gotta hand it to the kid, Chris Jericho is really determined.

Muhammed Hassan gets up between a lot of cheers and chants from the audience rooting for Chris Jericho. He starts arguing to the referee about a slow count, practically asking him to reverse his decision and give him the victory in the match-up. Chris Jericho takes this free time to start recovering. Muhammed Hassan finally turns around on goes back to his offense on Jericho, He kicks him on the gut again and for the third time on the match-up he goes for his Modified STO, but Jericho is able to block it. Muhammed Hassan once again goes for it making another attempt but Y2J doesn’t let go for the second time, receiving a lot of cheers from the audience. Instead, Chris Jericho manages to hit a modified legsweep facebuster. Chris Jericho pulls him back up and connects a clothesline to Hassan that was back on his feet. Muhammed returns to his feet but gets planted once again by a clothesline. Jericho dashes to the ropes behind of him and when Hassan gets up Chris Jericho plants him with his classic bulldozer. Chris Jericho taunts to the crowd and immediately runs toward the ropes and jumping to the second rope he attempts the Lionsault, Hassan moves out of the way but still Chris Jericho accomplished to land on his feet. Muhammed gets to his feet confident that Jericho crash and burned and is knocked down on the canvas, as he is giving his back to him, Muhammed Hassan finally turns around and Chris Jericho knocks him down from his legs and locks in the Walls of Jericho, that are received by a huge pop from the audience. Muhammed Hassan yells in pain but he starts his way to the ring ropes filled with despair. Badly for Chris Jericho, Muhammed Hassan is already too close to the ropes and stretching his arm he manages to grab the ropes. Still, Jericho, showing his merciless in the match, doesn’t care about it and drags Muhammed Hassan back to the center of the ring. Hassan yells frustrated and once again he starts dragging his way to the ring ropes. After a few seconds of despair stretching toward the ring ropes and more strength applied by Jericho, he manages to grab the inferior ring rope. He yells in pain and frustration to the referee to force Jericho to release the hold. The referee orders Chris to release the hold, he even tries to get physical with him trying to release the hold himself, but there is no way Chris Jericho lets the Walls of Jericho applied on Muhammed Hassan go. The referee starts counting: 1…2…3…4…5.

Result: Muhammed Hassan wins via DQ.

JBL: I told you! There was no way Muhammed Hassan was losing his streak here tonight.

Styles: Hassan might have technically won, but he doesn’t sees as a winner to me.

Jericho argues with the referee about the decision but he then turns around to the place where Muhammed Hassan is rolling in pain. His expression on the face completely changes. He walks toward Hassan and locks back in the Walls of Jericho. Muhammed Hassan starts despairly tapping and screaming in pain, but Jericho doesn’t care and he even increases the pression on the hold sitting on the back of Hassan while applying the submission hold. Finally, after more grueling seconds of punishment, Y2J finally releases the hold and leaves the ring. He looks back to the ring with a satisfying smile on his face as he sees Muhammed Hassan rolling in pain all across the canvas.

We go backstage to Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome the reigning BTW World Heavyweight Champion, the Rated R Superstar Edge!

Crowd boos.

Borash: You will defend your World Title later on tonight against Randy Orton. Your rivalry with him on the past weeks have gone from bitter to extremely personal. What kind of Randy Orton do you expect to face on tonight in that ring?

Edge: When Randy Orton enters that ring to face me, he will enter with all his doubts, he will enter with all his fears. You see, I have managed to entered the mind of Randy Orton. That’s right, I am inside the head of Randy Orton.

Borash: How’s that?

Edge: How’s that? You see, when I attacked Bob Orton, I messed with Randy Orton’s brain. He will not be on the top of his game, he will be too busy trying to get revenge, too busy trying to dismantle me, and that’s just not going to happen! Why? Because I am the Rated R Superstar, I do what I want, when I want. Nobody can defeat me. And I promise all my edgeheads something tonight, not only I will defeat Randy Orton and remain your World Champion!

Crowd boos.

Edge: But I will teach Randy a lesson; you can’t trust people, anyone, and believe me, after tonight, Randy Orton will know that better than anybody!

Edge walks away with a confident smile on his face.

Still to come:

BTW2-2.jpg

Mark Henry vs Messiah

BTW1-3.jpg

JHar888

Reaction score
Well I'm not the slightest bit of disappointed already at all. Both the matches and promos were great reads to say the least. It was a great show so far, and I'm looking forward to the Lesnar/Goldberg and Edge/Orton matches on Part 2. But there were two things I didn't find as enjoyable as I was expecting and they are:

-The Jericho/Hassan match. It wasn't bad, but the length got me bored so bad. It wasn't good enough of stars to have such a long match.

-The use of weapons in the Ambulence Match. Don't get me wrong, that was an extremely great match, but I didn't like how they used baseballs bats and stuff.

Besids that, the entire show was great. All the matches have incredible length, and are very much back-and-forth matches without squashings. The promos are really good as well, and I'm looking forward to see what happens with HH and Cage as champs, then Rikishi's match. When Part 2 is posted, you can expect a full review from me. :)

EDIT - Check out CWE, R3b37710n is up!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Part 1 is good so far! The Ambulance Match is my fave! I thought there could be an upset on the Tag Team Match but Christian and HHH won the tag titles! Now, I can't wait for the I Quit Match and the BTW title match!
Cheap Plug: Check out HEW and vote for the Year End Awards! :D

The Rated R CMStar

We cut backstage and see Brock Lesnar warming up and stretching.

Styles: Well you just saw Brock Lesnar warming up and it is all in preparation to this brutal match that is next, an I Quit Match between Goldberg and Brock Lesnar.

JBL: I still can’t believe that thanks to the attack of Goldberg and his Jackhammer from last show we will not be able to see Paul Heyman accompanying his client here on this important match.

(Video recapping the entire rivalry from Brock Lesnar and Goldberg)

“Here Comes the Pain†starts playing as Brock Lesnar comes out, alone, without Paul Heyman. He gets booed all the way to the ring.

“Goldberg’s March†breaks to the arena as we see Goldberg making his entrance walking from his locker room to the stage between a lot of cheers. He enters the ring and confronts Lesnar as the referee rings the bell.

BTW2-2.jpg

Lesnar and Goldberg start the match by circling each other, looking for an opening to attack each other. Goldberg runs toward Brock Lesnar trying to attack him with a clothesline, but Lesnar immediately rolls out of the way and to the outside of the ring. Brock immediately starts searching a weapon from under the ring, and he grabs a trash can. He rolls back to the ring and Goldberg waits for him in the ring with a smile on his face. Brock enters and immediately dashes toward his opponent trying to connect him with his weapon, but Goldberg ducks and avoids the attack. Brock turns around and Goldberg starts unleashing a series of right and left punches straight to the face of Lesnar. Goldberg grabs Lesnar and throws him to the ropes, and when bounce back, he plants him with a back body drop. Goldberg looks with a smile the trash can and he grabs the lid of it. Goldberg waits for Brock to get back to his feet and then plants him right on the head with the lid. Lesnar collapses to the canvas out cold. Goldberg then continues his punishment with the trash can lid and smashes it repeatedly against the lower back of Brock Lesnar that was crawling toward the ropes trying to recuperate. Brock Lesnar grabs his lower back in pain. The referee directs, with microphone in hand, to Brock Lesnar and asks him if he quits. Brock Lesnar denies with a convincing no. Goldberg continues attacking Brock Lesnar and bouncing to the ropes, hits two consecutive elbow drops straight to the back of Lesnar. He then directs his eyes to the trash can itself. Goldberg this time waits for Brock Lesnar to return to his feet. Lesnar uses the ring ropes as leverage and pulls himself back to his feet. He continues giving his back to Goldberg, refusing to confront him, but Goldberg doesn’t care and dashes toward Brock, with trash can in hand, and connects him with it straight on the back. The strength of the hit sends Brock Lesnar over the top rope and into the outside.

Goldberg follows him. Lesnar lays against the announce table trying get back to a standing position. Goldberg grabs Brock Lesnar and tries to turn him around to attack him, but when he turns Brock around, Lesnar starts fighting back and hits a straight right hand. Goldberg answers back with right blow of his own. Brock continues the exchange and separating himself from the announce table, he connects a powerful punch straight to the head of his opponent. He then drives his knee straight to the gut of Goldberg and grabbing him by the back of his head he throws him toward the table. Brock Lesnar then throws Goldberg toward the ring post clashing with it head first. Brock Lesnar yells to the referee to ask Goldberg the important question. The referee approaches the floored competitor and asks him if he quits, but Goldberg quickly denies. Lesnar, infuriated walks toward his rival, and starts driving clubs toward the back of the slowly recovering Goldberg. Brock punches Goldberg, but then wastes a second grabbing his hurt lower back, time that Goldberg takes advantage connecting a straight right hand of his own. Instead, Brock Lesnar manages to answer back between the pain with a clothesline that knocks Goldberg down. Brock Lesnar rests for a few seconds holding his back before he continues his offense. He lifts Goldberg back to his feet and then viciously Irish Whips toward the ring steps on the opposite side. Goldberg clashes knees first with it and the impulse makes him do a spin over them. Brock Lesnar slowly walks toward where Goldberg is. He then starts removing the protector of the floor, trying to uncover the concrete floor under it.

Brock Lesnar successfully removes leaving unprotected the concrete floor. He slowly lifts Goldberg back to his feet and sets him in a suplex position. Brock Lesnar then, fighting with pain in his back, manages to nail Goldberg with a suplex on the uncovered concrete floor. He then indicates the referee to once again ask the his opponent if he quits. The referee approaches the microphone to Goldberg after asking but Goldberg, between a lot of hard breathing, refuses to quit. Brock Lesnar seems frustrated and he goes back to attack Goldberg, he stomps a few times before picking him back up. Brock Lesnar sets his rival for a second suplex on the discovered concrete floor. He tries to connect it but Goldberg blocks the attempt, and after it he counterattacks by back body dropping him instead to the concrete floor, aggravating even more the pain on the lower back of Lesnar. Goldberg drags and crawls himself toward the announcing table and forcing the time keeper to get up, he grabs a steel chair. He then fully incorporates and walks back to where Brock Lesnar is. Brock tries to get back to his feet but as soon as he reaches a vertical position, Goldberg nails him with a straight shot to the head. Brock Lesnar collapses back to the ground, and Goldberg infuriated begins smashing repeatedly and merciless the steel chair on the hurt back of Brock Lesnar, Brock screams in pain as he tries to protect his lower back, but the chair shots doesn’t stop. Goldberg finally cease the assault and lifts up the chair, to a big pop from the audience as the crowd see a completely bended steel chair. The referee immediately goes to ask Brock Lesnar if he quits, but he manages to exhale a no.

Goldberg seems mad and he picks his opponent back up. He delivers a series of clubs to the back of Brock Lesnar furthering the damage on it. He then strongly Irish Whips Brock Lesnar straight to the barricade separating the fans from the ring area. Brock Lesnar clashes with it spine first. Goldberg walks toward him taking his time to continue his offense, but Brock Lesnar out of instinct manages to hit connect him with a punch that has enough power to send Goldberg away. Lesnar then digs strength from within and dashes toward a quick camera man, and takes away the camera from him. He then waits for Goldberg to turn around. Goldberg finally turns around and Brock Lesnar blasts him with the camera right on the head. Goldberg gets knocked out cold. When he manages to incorporate it is clear to see that Goldberg has been busted open.

JBL: Oh yeah! Business is picking up!

Brock Lesnar slowly bends and begins searching something from under the ring. He finally gets out what he was looking for, a toolbox. Brock opens the toolbox and gets out a screwdriver as his weapon of choice. Lesnar then walks toward Goldberg and starts viciously incrusting the screwdriver on the open wound of Goldberg, causing it to pour out more blood. While doing it, Brock Lesnar tells the referee to ask Goldberg. The official approaches the microphone to ask Goldberg, but he, in between a lot of yells of pain says that he doesn’t quit. Lesnar seems frustrated and delivers one final blow with the screwdriver straight to the wound of the bleeding Goldberg. Brock Lesnar then starts smashing brutally the head of Goldberg to the steel steps. Brock Lesnar, holding his back, once again yells to the referee to ask him, but once again as well Goldberg refuses to quit. Lesnar, frustrated and angry as never before grabs him, picking him up. Brock drags him close to the barricade and then hits a Belly-to-Belly from the ring area to the fan area. Brock Lesnar jumps over the barricade as well and starts punching him. The fans around them go wild being able to touch them. Brock Lesnar grabs away a sign made by a fan out of hard card-board and smashes it against the bleeding face of Goldberg. He then throws him back to the ring are over the ring barricade.

Brock Lesnar grabs him and after delivering three consecutive straight right hands to the forehead of Goldberg, Lesnar sets the head of his opponent of the edge of the apron. Brock Lesnar then steps back taking impulse and finally runs toward him driving his elbow to the back of the head of Goldberg. He then asks the referee to once again ask Goldberg if he quits. The referee obeys and asks Goldberg, that is a now bloody pulp, if he quits, but one more time Goldberg refuses and the match continues. Brock Lesnar picks up the head of Goldberg, leaving behind a pool of blood on the apron. He then lifts Goldberg up and throws him back to the inside of the ring. The fans start chanting and cheering for Goldberg waiting for a comeback. Brock Lesnar continues grabbing his back in pain feeling the effects of the match. Brock soon follows him and rolls to the interior of the ring. He then starts taunting Goldberg and waiting for him to get back to his feet. Goldberg slowly get back to his feet and turns around. Lesnar wastes no time and hits him with the F-5. He then happily and confident tells the referee to ask the almost unconscious Goldberg if he quits, confident about the victory. The referee, practically ready to call Brock Lesnar the winner of the match, asks Goldberg if he quits, Lesnar already is celebrating, but to the surprise of the audience, the referee and Brock Lesnar himself, Goldberg says that he doesn’t quits.

Brock Lesnar’s expression on his face is of pure surprise. Then it changes to a one of pure evil. He lifts Goldberg back up and sets hum up for a second F-5, but once he is over Lesnar’s shoulders, Goldberg somehow manages to slide down of the shoulders of Lesnar. Now on the mat, he pushes Brock Lesnar away toward the ropes and when bounce back, Goldberg manages to hit a surprising Spear out of nowhere. Both wrestlers collapse to the canvas. The referee wastes no time and asks each competitor if he quits. He first ask Goldberg, that denies it, he then asks Brock Lesnar that answers with a negative response as well.

Goldberg pulls himself back to his feet using the ropes as leverage. Once he is back on a standing position, he goes toward Brock Lesnar. He pulls him back up and connects him with The Jackhammer, aggravating the pain on the back of Lesnar. The referee soon approaches the floored Brock and asks him if he quits. Brock Lesnar screams in pain holding his back but somehow he manages to not quit, continuing the match. Goldberg rolls out of the way and slowly makes his way to the steel steps. He wipes out some blood out of his face and then grabs the steel steps. Brock Lesnar is rolling in pain holding his back that is feeling the effects of all the punishment throughout the match. Goldberg enters the ring and mercilessly smashes the steel steps on the back of Brock Lesnar, that instantly yells in pain. The referee is about to ask Lesnar if he quits but Goldberg stops him, and passing a thumb across his throat, signals the end with a second Jackhammer, but he then viciously looks at the steel steps, signing that he will hit the Jackhammer on the steps. Brock Lesnar notices that as well. Goldberg grabs him and picks him up, then sets him in the Jackhammer position, but when he proposes to hit it, Brock Lesnar asks for the microphone with despair, and once having it close, he speaks:

Lesnar: No stop, stop Goldberg! I Quit, I Quit, I Quit!

The referee rings the bell.

Result: Goldberg defeats Brock Lesnar.

Goldberg has won but he keeps Brock Lesnar on the Jackhammer position, and even tough Brock Lesnar quitted to avoid more punishment on his back, Goldberg hits him with The Jackhammer on the steel steps anyway. Goldberg walks away with his music playing on the back as Brock Lesnar rolls in pain across the entire canvas holding his back, the referee calls from help from the back.

(BTW Next PPV Hype: Deathly Hallows, 3 shows from now)

We return and see Mark Henry backstage.

Henry: Welcome. That’s what I wanted to tell you, whoever you are, before you made your debut here tonight. And goodbye, because after I get my hands on you, your career will be over.

Crowd boos.

Henry: See, you have been fooling around with your little videos and spooky stuff for weeks now, but tonight, I end it. I will go out there, and face Messiah, but I will always be ready, ready for when you come out. Before, after, during my match, I don’t care, but when you, you will find out why I am the World Strongest Man.

Mark Henry walks away.

JBL: That is the silverback! I don’t know who has been behind those videos and Hocus Pocus all this weeks but if he dares to come out and confront Mark Henry, it will be a sore debut for him tonight.

Styles: I think Mark Henry is directing too much his attention on that man, and he is forgetting about the man he is actually in a match against here tonight, Messiah, and I seriously think he might regret that.

“Somebodies gonna get it†breaks to the arena to a lot of boos as Mark Henry comes out. He yells to the crowd on the way to the ring.

“Crow’s Sent†plays to a nice reception as Messiah makes his way out. He enters the ring and confronts Henry. The referee rings the bell.

Mark Henry vs Messiah

Mark Henry invites his opponent to attack him. Messiah wastes no time and obeys. He runs toward him and starts landing a series of rights and lefts to the head of Henry, but Mark manages to counterattack and simply pushes Messiah away. Messiah rolls back to his feet and instead of targeting the head of his opponent, this time he directs his punches to the gut and middle section of Mark Henry. Messiah manages to soften Henry and then Irish Whips Henry toward the ropes, and when bounce back, Messiah tries to tackle him, but Mark Henry doesn’t even moves. Henry stares at Messiah and tells him to bring it. Messiah dashes to the ropes behind him and goes for a second attempt for the tackle, but once again Mark Henry doesn’t feel a thing and doesn’t move a centimeter. Messiah sees frustrated and once again he bounces to the ropes, but this time The World Strongest Man attacks him first planting him with a Modified Belly-to-Belly. He covers him: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out. Mark Henry mad about him kicking out, gets Messiah back up and delivers a flurry of right hands, that send a beaten Messiah straight to a corner. Mark Henry stares at him and after a while of taunting, he dashes toward him and squashes him against his massive mass and the turnbuckle. Mark Henry circles and once again dashes toward Messiah squashing him once again toward the turnbuckle and the corner. Messiah separates himself from the corner and collapses to the canvas. Mark Henry grabs him by the arm and starts dragging toward the center of the ring. Immediately after it, Mark Henry dashes toward the ropes and after bouncing back, he connects an elbow drop dropping all his way across the chest of Messiah.

Mark Henry makes the cover: 1…2…, Messiah manages to kick out. Mark Henry gets out very angry and after staring for a few seconds at his floored opponent, Henry bounces once again toward the ring ropes and goes for another elbow drop, but this time Messiah manages to roll out of the way. Messiah takes advantage of his vantage in speed and gets up quicker than Mark Henry. He then starts mounting back a comeback with a series of right hands to the head, followed by punches to the gut. Messiah then steps back taking impulse and then advances toward the kneed World Strongest Man and plants him with a soccer kick straight to the middle section of Mark Henry that takes right out the breath of his opponent. Mark Henry fights through the pain and starts getting back to his feet. Messiah notices and goes to dash toward the ropes behind him and connects a bulldog on Mark Henry. Messiah taunts to the crowd for his victory of sending Mark Henry knocked out to the canvas and then goes toward the corner, and he climbs to the top rope. He taunts for the crowd once again now climbed on the top rope and he waits for the World Strongest Man to get back to his feet.

Mark Henry pulls himself back to a standing position. He turns around to where Messiah is and Messiah, wasting no time, leaps through the air and tries to land Mark Henry with a crossbody, but Mark Henry showcases his amazing strength and power by catching Messiah in mid-air. He then changes the position in which he is holding Messiah and sets him over his shoulder. He then extends his arms over his head and floors him with a Military Press. Mark Henry gets up and announces the end. He dashes to the ropes located behind him and then bounces back hitting, to a lot of boos from the audience, the World Strongest Splash. He gets back up and stares at the stage and he starts inviting someone to enter the ring. He is inviting the man behind the videos to make his debut right now. Mark Henry then once again bounces back to the ring ropes and hits a second World Strongest Splash on Mark Henry, practically knocking him down. Mark Henry explodes back to his feet and now more infuriated he invites not only the debuting man to make his debut right now, but also Messiah to get back to his feet. Mark Henry pounds his chest and gets Messiah back to his feet. He announces the end and he lifts over his shoulder, going for the World Strongest Slam, but somehow Messiah manages to reverse the maneuver and slid down of the shoulders of Henry. Mark Henry then turns around and Messiah manages to deliver a quick and sudden Straight to Hell. He quickly and not wasting any moment that let Mark Henry recover covers Mark Henry: 1…2…3.

Result: Messiah defeats Mark Henry.

JBL: I can’t believe it! I can’t believe how Messiah stole this victory out of Mark Henry!

Styles: I don’t know if you know this, but to get a quick victory doesn’t mean you stole the match.

JBL: Haha, real funny!

Messiah leaves the ring and the ring area celebrating his victory. Mark Henry gets back to his feet holding his head as he watches Messiah leave to the back. He then gets a tantrum and starts punching the turnbuckles and he even pushes the referee. But out of nowhere, a gong sounds.

JBL: No! No! It can’t be!

The gong sounds again and the lights go out. Then a bluish light takes over. This video starts playing in the tron.

[yt]PwNpSCIsFt4[/yt]

The crowd heavily pops after it. When it ends, a series of droids come out carrying lighten torches. They stand on the border of the ramp, leaving the space opened. Another gong sounds and out of nowhere a thunder breaks and lands on the stage. After it, the man with a black hat and hood comes out to a lot of cheers from the audience. The man starts making his way to the ring. Mark Henry waits for him and invites him to enter it. The man finally reaches the steel steps and with a movement of his hand, the lights of the arena return.

JBL: Could it be him? Right here on BTW?

The man maintains his head down so that people can’t see him. Mark Henry pounds on his chest anticipating and waiting for him to reveal himself. The man finally removes his hat and looks up revealing his identity.

Styles: It’s, it’s the Undertaker! The Undertaker right here on BTW!

JBL: I knew it! I knew it! But I was hoping for it not to be true. Now who can save us from the Deadman?

The Undertaker doesn’t remove his sight of Mark Henry, until he once again lowers it to start removing his jacket. Mark Henry takes advantage of this distraction and runs toward him trying to attack him. Henry assaults him and then throws him to the ropes, but when bouncing back, Undertaker counterattacks with a jumping clothesline. Undertaker gets out first, then Mark Henry and then plants him with a Chokeslam. Undertaker signals the end of Mark Henry crossing his thumb across his throat and lifts Mark Henry up, to then connect him with a very cheered Tombstone Piledriver. Lights go out as Undertaker celebrate in the middle ring side by side with the knocked out Mark Henry.

(BTW Next PPV Hype: Deathly Hallows, 3 shows from now)

Styles: What a night have been so far, and next is our main event, Edge has been champion since Busted Open, but tonight he faces his more dangerous opponent so far, a focus and in search of revenge Randy Orton.

JBL: Edge has pull out all the stomps and he is in the mind of Randy Orton, but tonight we will have a heck of a main event.

(Video recapping the rivalry of Edge and Randy Orton)

“Burn in my Light†plays as Randy Orton makes his way out. He makes his way to the ring focus in only that, the ring. He enters it and immediately turns around to the stage, waiting for his opponent to come out.

“Metalingus†breaks through the arena as Edge comes out to a lot of heat from the audience as Edge makes his way out, proudly carrying the World Championship. He enters the ring. Randy Orton continues staring at his opponent as the referee rings the bell.

BTW1-3.jpg

As soon as the referee rings the bell, Randy Orton avalanches toward Edge trying to assault him. His attack with rights and lefts to the middle section of Edge, as the champion is protecting his head. The attack of Randy Orton takes Edge toward the corner, and there Orton starts driving his knee to the gut of Edge continuing the attack. Randy then grabs Edge and throws him toward the ring ropes, and when bounce back, he connects him with a back body drop. Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Orton, showing his determination in this match, immediately is back on his feet. He lifts Edge back to a standing position and immediately connects him with an European uppercut. He continues his flurry of offense with two consecutive straight right hands to the face of Edge, followed by a second European uppercut. Edge tries to fight out and answers back with chop to the chest, he then tries to throw Randy toward the ropes, but Orton reverses and he throws instead Edge to the ropes, and when bounce back, Randy Orton locks in side headlock. He then, while still holding the headlock, hip tosses him to the canvas, still maintaining the headlock. The expression on Randy Orton shows his anger and applies all his strength on the headlock on Edge. The champion slowly starts pulling himself up and fighting out of the hold, first putting his right knee on the canvas, finally recovering a standing position. Edge drives his elbow to the gut of Orton forcing him to release the headlock. The Rated R Superstar then punches Orton, but Randy manages to answer back hitting a straight right hand of his own. Edge also answer back but with a illegal maneuver, as he pokes the eyes of Randy. The Rated R Champion then rolls out of the ring to get away of Orton and take a breath. Randy Orton looks back at him looking angrier than ever. Edge smiles at Orton and then motions as if he didn’t care about the match and starts walking up the ramp leaving.

Orton shakes his head and gets quickly out of the ring. He starts running up the ramp in pursuit of Edge. Edge turns his head around and sees his challenger behind him, and he does a last attempt running away from the Legend Killer, but it doesn’t take long before Randy Orton reaches him. Randy turns him around and punches him, then starts dragging back to the ring. Once they are close to the ring, Edge sort of stays behind. Randy Orton turns around but the champion surprises him and hits an eye rake, then pushes him against the ring post. Edge quickly rolls back into the ring to take advantage of the count out made by the referee, that is already by 6. But to much for the champion dismay, Randy Orton manages to roll back to the interior of the ring. Edge leaves him space and waits for him to get up one the opposite side of the ring, laid against the rig ropes. Orton gets up and Edge dashes toward him, flooring him with a Spinning DDT. Edge makes the cover: 1…, Randy quickly kicks out. Edge picks Randy up and sits him on the canvas, he then bounces to the ropes behind him and plants Randy with a sliding kick straight to the back of Orton. Edge makes another cover: 1…2…, Randy once again kicks out. Edge the lifts Randy Orton back to a standing position. Edge then measures him by putting his right hand on top of the head of Randy, and he then connects him with a jumping dropkick straight to the head of Orton. Edge gets up with a grin on his face, and he then climbs to the top rope, where he waits for Orton to get back to his feet.

Randy Orton pulls himself back to a standing position. Orton then turns around to the corner where Edge is, and the Rated R Superstar leaps through the air trying to connect him with a crossbody, but Randy Orton manages to counter attack the offensive move in mid-air by planting Edge with a dropkick. Edge fells to the canvas holding his ribs in pain thanks to the dropkick in mid-air. Randy doesn’t let Edge rest and goes to the canvas to lock in another headlock, but a desperate Edge quickly drags like a worm to the ring ropes, and immediately demands the referee to take Randy Orton out of him. Orton immediately lifts Edge back to his feet and after another European uppercut, he throws the champion toward the ropes and when bounce back Randy connects another picture perfect dropkick. Randy then, like a deadly scorpion, begins circling the knocked Edge, stomping on different parts of his anatomy. He first stomps him on the feet, then on the hand, followed by a stomp on the chest and another one in the other hand. Randy then takes step back and goes for a jumping knee drop to the sternum of the champion, but somehow Edge manages to roll out of the way making Randy Orton clash and fell hurting himself on the knees. Randy Orton stays on the mat grabbing his knees, but when he finally is able to pull himself back up, he gets connected out of nowhere by a spinning heel kick by the champion right in between the eyes of the Legend of Killer.

Styles: Man, what a kick!

JBL: What did you expected from our World Champion? He just said it, nobody can beat him!

Edge seems confident and with a grin on his face he walks toward a corner, and begins taunting Randy Orton with the Spear. The Legend Killer finally pulls himself back to a standing position and Edge immediately, as if he just got triggered, dashes toward Randy looking to connect him with the Spear, but the challenger manages to avoid it by jumping over Edge. The Rated R Superstar isn’t able to stop himself and he continues his run all the way, through the top and second rope, finally clashing to the ring post elbow first. Randy quickly goes toward him and goes for an upset as he rolls Edge up. The referee counts: 1…2…, Edge manages to kick out. Randy Orton continues focused and he lifts Edge back to his feet, only to lock him in a Reverse Chin Lock. The crowd cheers loudly for the challenger and hope for Edge to tap out or pass out in the hold, but somehow Edge manages to roll while on the hold, finding Randy Orton’s back in front of him and nails him with the Edge-O-Matic. Edge makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton kicks out. Edge gets back to a standing position and pulls his hair back, looking for the next step to follow. He then appears to have decided it. He begins to brutally stomp on the legs of Orton, preparing them for the hold he is about to apply. Edge stops the stomping and locks in the Edgecator that is received to a lot of boos from the audience.

Randy Orton screams in pain as he tries to quickly drag to the ring ropes and therefore break the hold. Edge applies all his strength to the submission maneuver and increase the pain and pressure on the legs of the challenger. Orton starts making his way to the ropes, but as soon as he is just inches away from the ring ropes, Edge, to a lot of boos from the fans in the crowd, pulls Randy Orton back to the middle of the ring. The crowd gets solidly behind Orton and start cheering for Randy to be able to reach the ring ropes. Randy starts making his slow way to the ropes. He manages to get himself a few inches close to the ropes, and after a lot of cheers from the crowd, Randy Orton manages to stretch his hand and grab the ropes. Edge lets his 4 reglamentary seconds from the rules until he finally releases the hold. Edge backs down and Randy Orton uses the ring ropes as leverage to pull himself back up. Randy limps toward Edge, but the champion obviously attacks him first by delivering a kick to the gut, followed by his Impaler. Edge covers him: 1…2…, Randy Orton kicks out. Edge returns to his feet and signals for a replay. He pulls Randy Orton back to his feet and once again kicks him on the gut, and goes for another Impaler, but somehow Randy Orton manages to reverse the maneuver and hits his classic Inverted Backbreaker.

After hitting hit, Randy Orton lays on the canvas and he starts taunting Edge with the RKO. The fans continue cheering for the challenger and get electric as he begins taunting for the RKO. Edge gets up holding his back in pain resulting from the previous maneuver and as soon as he turns around, Randy jumps trying to plant him with the RKO, but Edge blocks the finishing move pushing Randy Orton away and into the referee, that collapses to the referee knocked out. Edge looks at it for a second in shock, until he finally turns around, only to get planted by an RKO by the already recovered Randy Orton. Randy makes the cover: 1…2…3…4…5, but there is no referee. Randy gets back up and tries to reanimate the referee but it is useless. Suddenly, Bob Orton stats making his way down the ramp carrying a steel chair.

JBL: What the hell is Bob Orton doing here?

Styles: Beating some respect into Edge and defending his son also come to my mind.

Randy Orton looks at his dad with a pleased look on his face. Edge is slowly getting back to his feet by pulling himself up with the ring ropes. He turns around and sees Bob Orton inside the ring with a steel chair. His face is first of fear, and Randy Orton then turns around and grins at seeing the expression on the face of the champion. Bob Orton desponds to swing with the chair, but much to the surprise of everyone, he doesn’t swig Edge, instead he clashes the steel chair on the head of his son, Randy Orton. Edge then looks at Bob Orton with a grin on his face. Bob Orton lifts Randy back to his feet and holds him up, letting Edge hit him with the Spear. Edge makes the cover as Cowboy Bob Orton goes and reanimates the referee. The referee enters and to a lot of boos starts the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Edge defeats Randy Orton.

JBL: Yes, yes, the Rated R Era continues!

Styles: I am perplex, I can’t believe how Bob Orton and Edge confabulated! Bob Orton betraying his own son!

JBL: Edge said it, Orton would know that you can trust nobody, and hell, after tonight, Randy will not trust anyone.

Scene ends with Edge and Cowboy Bob Orton celebrating with the knocked Randy Orton still on the canvas.

CT Styles

BM: Edge vs Orton what a way to end it.

WM: N/A

BP: To many to choose from

WP: N/A

AC: Great PPV i thought Lesnar would beat Goldberg. Anyway a great PPV with surprises and I reckon the Undertaker is behind that video

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM: Not really sure, either I quit. Ambulance or ME

WM Didn't expect any from you CMS

BP All were the best

WP All were the best.

AC: Great PPV man. That was freaking awesome the hole thing. I've been looking forward to this all week and I wasn't dissapointed. Just to let you know that I really don't like long matches but yours and Leviathan's I can read the whole way through and not get bored