Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haight

Reaction score
BTW Show
Joe Louis Sports Arena - Detroit

BM: Cage/Cabana - Great match. I found myself more interested in weather or not TripleH and CM Punk would get into it.

WM: Maven/Mesias ...although having Henry interfere was a nice touch...

BP: Jericho/Hassan - Pure comedy gold right here... You nailed Jericho's dialougue perfectly

WP: Edge/BVD/Big Show

BTW Show
Scottrade Center - ST. Louis

BM: Umaga/Punk and AJ Styles/Rikishi

WM: all were good

BP: Goldberg/Lesner/Heyman

WP: none

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Oil City, Pennsylvania
Knights of Columbus Hall
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

“Burn Inside my Light†plays to a massive pop from the crowd as a serious Randy Orton walks straight to the ring.

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to BTW and what a way to kick of things, we get to hear about Randy Orton, visibly angry because the attack of Edge on his father.

JBL: Rumors say that this man has gone crazy all week long, and now we get to see it.

Orton: You see, this have not been an easy week for me. It is not easy to see your dad laid on a hospital bed. Sometimes, you get filled with anger; you just want to get revenge.

Crowd cheers at Randy.

Orton: Edge, at Unbreakable, it isn’t anymore about winning, hell it isn’t anymore about becoming the champion, it is about me get…

“Metalingus†plays to a massive amount of boos as a confident and smiling Edge comes out.

Edge: Continue Randy, what were you going to say? That you will get revenge on me?

Orton: Revenge? Oh no, that would be too nice for you. You see Edge, you, have brought back the Legend Killer!

Crowd pops at the mention.

Orton: And at Unbreakable, I am going to kill your legend before it even begins!

Edge laughs without worrying, but his face changes to concern as Randy Orton gets out of the ring, while his music plays in the back, and starts walking up the ail in pursuit of the World Champion. Edge realizes it and runs, in the middle of a lot of boos, Randy tries to catch him, but Edge manages to escape to the back, Randy remains on the stage with an expression of anger on his face. We go to commercials.

(Commercial)

Styles: Ladies and gentleman, we are back and what an emotional statement by the number One Contender, Randy Orton.

JBL: And that madman will get an opportunity to get his hands on Edge as Crushing has just announced, as our main event, a huge six man tag team match.

Styles: Indeed, it will be CM Punk, Colt Cabana and Randy Orton facing up Triple H, Christian Cage and the World Champion Edge.

JBL: But right now, we have a match about respect and basically about MVP showing both his partner and his contender who is the real deal.

“Don’t waste my time†plays as Elijah Burke makes his way out acting very confident and arrogant.

“I’m Coming†plays to boos from the audience as MVP, holding the BTW Extreme Title, comes out. He enters the ring and bad mouths Elijah Burke. Both retreat and the referee rings the bell.

Elijah Burke vs MVP

Both competitors approach each other again and enter in test of strengths. MVP gains the upperhand and rolls over Burke locking in a wristlock. He continues and while holding the wristlock he hits with his right hand on the clavicle of Burke. He then spins Burke and lock in a headlock. He maintains it for a few seconds and then floors him with a hip toss. On the canvas, he maintains the headlock cutting out Burke’s air. Elijah manages to fight back and incorporates back to his feet, but MVP gets up as well and continues applying pressure to the headlock. Burke punches and elbow smashes his way out of the submission hold and finally accomplishes to escape the headlock. Burke fights back and connects a right blow straight to the face to MVP, he then Irish Whips Porter to the ropes and shoulder blocks MVP to the canvas. Burke then dashes to the ropes, MVP gets back up but gets shoulder blocked once again. Burke then lifts him back to his feet and hits a suplex. Elijah makes the cover: 1…2…, MVP kicks out. Burke gets up and follows his offense pulling Montel’s right leg and stomping on it. He then spins over it and lets his weight fell over it. Burke gets back up and drives his knee to the leg, increasing the punishment on it. Elijah Burke gets up and taunts for the crowd, getting a lot of boos. Elijah Burke then removes his knee protector and once again hits a knee drop aggravating the punishment on MVP’s right leg. Burke covers him: 1…2…, MVP kicks out.

Elijah Burke gets back up very frustrated and viciously stomps on his opponent’s leg. Elijah Burke, now very mad, drags him to the corner. Burke grabs the ropes and uses them as leverage to hit an elbow drop on MVP. Elijah Burke climbs to the top rope and waits for Porter to get back up. MVP, slowly gets up, fighting with his bad leg and finally turns around to the corner where Elijah is. Burke jumps toward him looking for a cross body, connecting it, but when he is about to make the cover, MVP rolls and makes a surprising cover of his own: 1…2…, Elijah Burke kicks out. Both wrestlers get back to their feet. MVP strikes first and connects a right blow straight to Elijah’s face, but Burke answers back with a jab to the right leg. MVP screams in pain as his right leg gives in. Elijah Burke then takes some steps back and advances hitting a tackle on the right leg. Burke then grabs MVP right leg and goes to lock in a One legged Boston Crab, but he doesn’t manage to lock it in as MVP uses his left leg to fight out and pushes Elijah back, against the ring ropes. Burke bounces back, and MVP gets up and floors him with a recuperating clothesline.

MVP gets back up and lifts Burke back up, and throws him to the ring ropes, then flooring him with a back body drop. Elijah gets once again up and runs toward the suffering MVP and goes for a clothesline, but MVP ducks it and when Burke bounce back from the ropes against him, MVP kicks him in the gut and floors him with a DDT. Porter covers him: 1…2…, Burke gets his shoulder up. Montel gets back up and signals for game. He then throws him to the corner and taunts for the crowd. He runs toward Burke looking for the Player’s Boot, but Burke gets out of the way making MVP fail his kick and punish himself his already aggravated right leg. Elijah Burke takes advantage and rolls him up: 1…2…3.

Result: Elijah Burke defeats MVP.

JBL: I can’t believe this with Elijah Burke! He intentionally tried to injure the champion and he might even accomplished it.

Styles: MVP definitely made a valiant effort but Elijah took the advantage and with victories over Jeff Hardy and MVP, he the momentum going to Unbreakable

We go backstage to Jeremy Borash:

Borash: Thank you and ladies and gentleman and please welcome my guest tonight, he is the number one contender to the Continental Title, Rob Van Dam!

RVD: Thank you Jeremy.

Borash: Rob, rumors have been circling all week about you not waiting until Unbreakable to make effective your title match against the The Big Show. So, please, clear all doubts, when will you face The Big Show for the BTW Continental Title?

RVD: You see, if it weren’t for The Big Show, I would have defeated Edge and won the World Title. Now, I have a chance to set the score even. The Big Show took away from me what I wanted the most, and now, I have a chance to take away from him something he wants, his title, and the sooner it happens, the better.

Borash: So that means that…

RVD: It means that, next week, it will be, for the BTW Continental Title, The Big Show defending against Rob…Van…Dam.

RVD walks out as the camera goes to commercials.

(Commercials)

(Graphic of the main event, CM Punk, Colt Cabana and Randy Orton vs HHH, Christian Cage and Edge)

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman we are back and you just heard it, next week, right here on BTW, the last show before Unbreakable, it will be The Big Show facing Rob Van Dam for the BTW Continental Title.

JBL: Speaking of The Big Show, he will be in action next.

Test’s music plays as he comes down to the ring. He looks mad as he goes down the ramp. In the ring he climbs to the top rope and raises his arms up high.

“The Show†plays to a mix reaction from the crowd as The Big Show. He stares at Test all the way to the ring. In the ring they stare at each other as the ref rings the bell.

Test vs The Big Show

The match starts with both men comparing each other strengths. The Show gets the obvious advantage and pushes Test away, but he returns and they both reenter in the strength comparison. The Big Show takes the advantage again and hits a headbutt sending Test to the outside of the ring. The referee starts the count: 1…2…3…4…5…, Test rolls to the inside of the ring and immediately start connecting the Show with right punches. He then throws the Big Show to the ropes, but The Show takes advantage of that and hits a big boot. The Show then dashes toward the ropes and hits a big leg drop. He covers him: 1…2…, Test kicks out, The Big Show makes the cover one more time: 1…2…, Test kicks out again.

The Big Show, frustrated, retrieves to the corner letting Test get up. Test drags himself up slowly using the ropes. The Big Show then runs toward Test looking to hit a Big Boot, but Test hits a clothesline that surprisingly brings the Showster down. The Show gets back to his feet and challenges Test for more. Test fires himself up and starts delivering quick right punches to his opponent. He then throws Paul Wight to the ropes, Test follows him and hits connects him with an elbow, but The Show doesn’t fell and grabs Test, then hitting a side slam. The Show then puts his foot on top of Test chest, he looks at the crowd and walks right on top of Test. He then makes the cover: 1…2…, Test gets his shoulder up to the frustration of his challenger. Big Show continues his attack pulling Test up. He performs a violent Irish Whip toward the corner. The Big Show slowly approaches his opponent and tries to hit a right punch, but Test recover and block the punch, hitting one of his own. The Show tries again to connect a punch, but Test blocks it again and now unloads on The Big Show. He then dashes to the ropes and hits a tackle on the Big Show knocking him down. Test then goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope, waiting for his opponent to get up.

The Show starts getting up, giving his corner to Test. The Showster finally returns to his feet. He slowly turns around and sees Test on the top rope, who throws toward him looking for a shoulder block, but The Big Show catches him in mid-air, and then hitting a Falling Powerslam. On the mat The Big Show puts Test in an abdominal stretch. He applies all of his strength trying to make the champion tap out, but instead Test starts to recover. He puts his left knee on the mat. Test finally puts his second knee on the mat and slowly returns to his standing position. He then hits some elbows trying to force The Show to release the hold. The Big Show finally releases it. Test hits him with a right punch, but The Showster retaliates and connects a clothesline sending Test to the outside of the ring. The Show follows him to the outside.

JBL: C’mon Test, shake that off!

Styles: He is not doing two well I must say.

The Big Show slams Test head to the steel steps and then throws him back to the ring, where he raises his right hand taunting for the Showstopper. Test gets finally up and gets grabbed by the throat by the Show, but he blocks the move connecting a kick to Big Show’s gut. He then hits a DDT. Test taunts for the end of the match, and insults the crowd. The Show gets up, Test goes after him and kicks him one more time in the gut, he then tries to put The Show over his shoulders looking to hit the Test Driver, but The Big Show hits an elbow to the face blocking Test, and then when he returns to his feet, he grabs Test by the throat. He gets him up and hits the Showstopper to a big crowd pop. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Test miracously gets one shoulder up.
The Shows argues to the ref before finally accepting that he has not beaten yet Test. He lifts Test up and methodically puts Big Show in a Cobra Clutch, Test slowly starts to fade way from the hold. The Show realizes this, and hits one backbreaker waiting for this to end the match. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Test gets one shoulder up.

The Big Show gets up completely angered and lifts his right hand up taunting for a second Showstopper. Test slowly tries to shake all the punishment received and get up, he finally returns to his feet using the ropes. He turns around and gets connected by a devastating Showstopper. The Big Show makes a cover, the referee starts the count with the crowd counting with him: 1…2…3

Result: The Big Show defeats Test.

JBL: What a display from the Continental champion! He definitely sent a message to RVD.

Styles: I gotta agree to that, but Rob Van Dam will be ready for the challenge next week.

We see AJ Styles walking backstage to the ring as we go to commercials.

(Commercials)

“I am†finishes playing as AJ Styles is in the middle of the ring with a mic on his hand.

AJ: I came out here for a reason. You see, I have not been able to sleep for the past two weeks, I have not been able to eat, and all because Rikishi has beaten me twice.

Crowd cheers.

AJ: Oh you like that! Well I don’t! It’s not easy to accept that you have had two consecutive flukes.

Crowd boos at the comment.

AJ: But guess what, I am AJ Styles, I am phenomenal, I am not accepting it. So Rikishi, get your cellulitic ass out here and we have ourselves another match

“I’m in charge†plays as Crushing C makes his way out to a lot of boos, coming out instead of Rikishi.

Crushing C: Whoa, Whoa! I know you want to face Rikishi here tonight, but, I am afraid it is not happening.

AJ Styles: What? Why not?

Crushing C: You see, after all the punishment Rikishi’s been through, I decided to give him a week off, with the little, minuscule condition that if he shows in this arena I would fire his ass. That’s why we are not seeing Rikishi vs AJ Styles here tonight.

Crowd heavily boos at the announcement.

Crushing C: Hey, hey, AJ, now, I have something else to tell you before you leave. You see, you disappointed me. I trusted you, and you lost twice to Rikishi.

AJ: Hey, they were flukes, flukes!

Crushing C: A fluke? In my book, there are only wins, and loses, no flukes. But don’t worry, even though I’m disappointed at you not being able to defeat Rikishi, there is no hard feelings. In fact, in fact, since you want to fight so bad tonight, I am doing you a favor, I will give you a match right here, right now.

AJ: Now we are talking about! I promise you, I promise you I will not let you down. Now tell me, against who is the this match?

“Somebodies gonna get it†plays to the concern of AJ Styles and the smile of Crushing C as Mark Henry comes out.

Crushing C: Enjoy your match AJ!

Mark Henry vs AJ Styles

AJ looks at his opponent worried. He acts as if he didn’t know what to do and finally decides to take the lead and runs toward Mark Henry and starts connecting a flurry of right blows. Seeing that they appear to have no effect on Henry he continues the rapid offense and connects a jawbreaker, that manages to make Henry, feeling the effect of it, back down, but it doesn’t knock him down. AJ Styles runs toward the opposite ropes and connects a spinning wheel kick. AJ Styles gets up really confident and acting cocky thinking he knocked down the World Strongest Man, but when he suddenly turns around he realizes Mark Henry is still on his feet. Henry attacks and grabs AJ’s right and pulls him toward him, flooring him with a clothesline. Henry starts mumbling something again acting demented, saying: “you are not getting in my headâ€. Henry stops and dashes to the ropes, then splashing the knocked down AJ Styles. Mark Henry goes to the corner, acting even more affected than before. He lays his weight on the turnbuckle repeating the same phrase: “You are not getting in my headâ€. AJ slowly, holding his ribs, gets up, and quietly gets out of the ring, leaving Mark Henry repeating the same thing in the corner. The referee starts the count out: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10. Mark Henry doesn’t even realize it.

Result: Mark Henry defeats AJ Styles by Count-out.

As Mark Henry remains not changing in the corner, Messiah comes out holding a steel chair.

Styles: Oh my! Business is about to pick up.

Messiah enters the ring and badmouths his former attacker Mark Henry. He stares at his steel chair and swings at Henry, but Mark snaps out from his state and ducks the attack. Henry strikes back with a right blow, he then gets Messiah over his shoulder and hits the World Strongest Slam. Mark Henry remains not moving in the center of the ring looking at the once again floored Messiah, but out of a sudden the lights go out with a gong sound.

The gong sounds again and another video starts playing on the Tron.

[YT]PwNpSCIsFt4[/YT]

The video ends with another gong, and the lights return, and we see a man in a full-body hood in the middle of the ring. Henry stares at him for a moment, and then starts moving his head side to side motioning no. He extends his left arm trying to touch the man in a hood, but once he gets in contact with him the man in a hood, to a huge pop from the crowd, grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him. Lights go out and on again and the man in a hood disappears, leaving Mark Henry knocked down. Messiah drags himself toward Mark Henry and starts badmouthing him.

(Graphic of Samoa Joe vs Muhammed Hassan, after the break)

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and next is a match that was born out of a challenge made by Muhammed Hassan thanks to a loss in a tag team match last week, let’s take you back to see it.

(Video of Kennedy tapping to the Coquina Clutch while Muhammed Hassan is laid on the outside)

JBL: Muhammed Hassan has every reason to challenge Samoa Joe and tonight he is showing him who is the boss around here. And Samoa Joe better get use to this kind of beating, because he will be getting another one from Mr. Kennedy at Unbreakable.

Styles: And what about Muhammed Hassan? He isn’t on the best term with Chris Jericho, and that is a dangerous thing itself!

JBL: We’ll have to wait and see, but before we get this match undergoing, let me tell you something, I still can’t believe what happened before the break. Who is this man behind those videos, and now he shows up and attacks Mark Henry?

Styles: I don’t know, nobody knows. But tonight he send a clear and loud message to Henry, and one thing is for sure, Mark Henry can’t only focus on Messiah and their match at Unbreakable, there is someone else after the World Strongest Man.

“Gonna kill you†plays to a pop from the live audience as Samoa Joe makes his way out, he does a little dance on the stage and then directs to the ring.

“Arabic†plays to a chorus of boos as Muhammed Hassan does his classic entrance as he walks down the ramp and into the ring.

The referee is about to ring the bell when out of a sudden, “Kennedy†starts playing, as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out in street clothes/ He walks down and sits on the announcing table.

Kennedy: Hello Joey, John, my man! How you doing?

JBL: Not as good as you, but what are you doing here?

Kennedy: Well, considering my match with Samoa Joe at Unbreakable, I just couldn’t let this chance pass of seeing my opponent in action, so I decided to give you and our TV viewers the pleasure of having me in commentary.

The referee is about to ring the bell, but once again gets interrupted, as “Break Down the Walls†plays to a huge pop from the crowd as Chris Jericho makes his way out, and joins Kennedy, JBL and Joey Styles on commentary.

Kennedy: And what the hell are you doing here Jericho?

Jericho: Well, if a clown like you can come out and join Joey Styles and “The Wreeeestling Joke†in commentary, damn sure Y2J can do it as well.

The referee, visibly frustrated, quickly rings the bell.

Muhammed Hassan vs Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe walks around the ring circling his opponent. Muhammed Hassan remains standing on the same spot, looking firmly at Joe walking around him. Hassan puts on his face a cocky smile and expression, and does his classic taunt raising his arms and praying to Ala. Samoa Joe, meanwhile approaches him and stares at Hassan as he finally lowers his arms, receiving a lot of boos. But when he is about to spit, instead of spitting to the canvas, he lifts his head and spits on Samoa Joe’s face.

Kennedy: Oh yeah! That’s what I am talking about, there is the attitude!

Joe looks around holding his face and the crowd cheers as he finally snaps and throws himself over Muhammed Hassan and start punching him being mounted on him. The referee forces Joe to get off Hassan, but when he is getting away from Hassan, Joe quickly turns around and once again starts connecting a series of mounted punches. Joe continues his intensity and moves Hassan close to the ropes and uses them to choke the Arabian wrestler. The referee starts the count to force Samoa Joe to release the ring rope choke hold: 1…2…3…4…, Joe finally lets Muhammed Hasan go, getting back up. Samoa Joe stares at Kennedy and points at him, then lifts the recovering Muhammed Hassan and connects a suplex, he gets back up but doesn’t let Hassan go and connects a second suplex, the crowd roars as he gets back to his feet without releasing Muhammed Hassan and hits another suplex completing the tri-fecta.

Jericho: (laughing) Uh-Oh Ken, I am afraid that was for you.

Joe removes his look from Ken Kennedy and refocuses it on the match, and on the recovering Muhammed Hassan. He waits for him to get up, and when he does, Joe dashes toward him from the corner and floors him with a shoulder block. Joe looks at him for a second and then dashes to the ropes, Muhammed Hassan slips under him, letting Joe pass by and bounce to the opposite ropes, and then he manages to connect Muhammed Hassan again with a shoulder block. Samoa Joe then drags Hassan close to the ropes and uses the ring ropes as leverage to connect him with a senton, landing all over Hassan’s chest. He again uses the ropes as leverage and this time lands on Muhammed Hassan with a leg drop. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Hassan kicks out. Joe gets back up with an expression on his face anything but frustrated, instead with a big smile on his face. Joe proceeds to continue his attack on Muhammed Hassan and starts stomping Hassan all over his body. Joe then lifts the Arabian back up and connects a measured, direct right blow to Hassan’s head; he then punches him with his left fist, leaving Muhammed Hassan groggy and barely able to stand. Joe dashes to the ropes behind Hassan and connects a bulldog. Samoa Joe gets back up very fired up and lifts Muhammed Hassan back up, only to throw him to the outside of the ring. Joe follows him. On the outside Muhammed Hassan tries his best to get away from Joe, but Samoa Joe finally reaches him and connects him with a right blow to the face. He then grabs Hassan by the head and drags him to the commentators’ table, and drives Muhammed’s head straight to the steel twice.

Jericho: (Talking to Samoa Joe): Can I?

Samoa Joe nods and Chris Jericho grabs Muhammed Hassan’s head and drives him straight to the table. Samoa Joe then throws Hassan back into the ring, not without first doing a staredown with Ken Kennedy.

Kennedy: Who does that Samoan son-of- a bitch think he is? You can’t just come out and try to intimidate Misteeeeeer Keeeneee…

Jericho: Can you cut the wining? It makes me sick.

JBL: You know what makes me sick, Joey Styles’s cheap cologne. (Ken Kennedy and JBL laugh at the joke)

Back in the ring, Samoa Joe ends dragging Muhammed Hassan to the center of ring and jumps landing elbow first on Hassan’s face. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Hassan kicks out. Samoa Joe wastes no time and just after breaking the pinfall he goes on and tries to lock in the Coquina Clutch, but Muhammed Hassan tries his best and elbow smashes his way out and away from Samoa Joe. Both competitors get back to their feet and Hassan does a quick step toward Joe and pokes him in the eyes. He then follows his offense with a kick to the gut and floors Joe with a DDT. Muhammed Hassan then gets a little retaliation of his own and lands some mounted punches on Samoa Joe. Hassan gets back up and puts Joe on his knees, then dashes to the ropes and comes off driving his knee against Samoa Joe. Muhammed Hassan continues offense and stands near Joe’s head, picks it up and starts directing his blows straight to Samoa Joe’s forehead. The referee forces Hassan to release him but it doesn’t take long before he once again punches him. Muhammed Hassan continues his illegal offense and with Samoa Joe on the canvas chokes him with both of his hands. The referee counts to 4 and Muhammed Hassan avoids the DQ letting his opponent go, but one more time he returns and chokes once again his opponent. The referee finally accomplishes to get Muhammed Hassan away.

Kennedy: C’mon Muhammed, finish him, finish him!

Muhammed Hassan looks around to the audience and raises his arm, then spitting on the floored Samoa Joe taunting for the end of the match. He walks toward Joe and locks him in the Camel Clutch, that receives a lot of boos from the audience. Samoa Joe extends his left hand as he is about to tap out, but the audience starts rooting for him and chanting him. Samoa Joe finds motivation on the chants and starts shaking indicating his recovery. Samoa Joe, still being punished by the submission hold, puts one knee up and on the canvas trying to incorporate. Samoa Joe finally gets back to his feet, holding a shocked Muhammed Hassan over his shoulders. The crowd cheers as Samoa Joe maintains Hassan over his shoulders now smiling and connects the scared Muhammed Hassan with the Muscle Buster. Samoa Joe gets back up fired up and motions a shot gun to the floored Muhammed Hassan and then one to Ken Kennedy on commentary, staring at him for a few seconds.

Kennedy: Oh you want to stare at me tough guy? You want to point at me? (Yelling) How about I go into that ring to face you?

Samoa Joe invites Ken Kennedy into the ring and Mr. Kennedy leaves the commentary team and motions to enter the ring, he even climbs into the apron, but he then rejects the invitation and climbs off the apron and tries to return to commentary, but Chris Jericho gets up and grabs Mr. Kennedy, throwing him back into the ring. Samoa Joe watches in delight as Ken Kennedy finds himself trapped in the ring with him. Kennedy gets up and tries to talk some sense into Joe, but Samoa Joe throws a series of punches to Kennedy drawing him closer to the ring ropes and then finally knocks him out of the ring with a clothesline over the top rope. Once on the outside, Ken Kennedy wastes no time and runs up the ramp away from Samoa Joe. Now that he is on the upper part of the ramp he threatens Samoa Joe and promises revenge before finally leaving to backstage. Samoa Joe looks at it with a grin on his expression but when he turns around, a recovered Muhammed Hassan kicks him on the gut weakening him and then floors him with the Modified STO. Hassan makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Muhammed Hassan defeats Samoa Joe.

JBL: Well, he did it. Muhammed Hassan maintains his streak defeating Samoa Joe here tonight.

Chris Jericho claps now on the outside of the ring and asks for a microphone.

Jericho: Bravo! Bravo! Well done, not bad, not bad. But let’s cut to the chase. You can go around pretending Y2J doesn’t exist and continue avoiding the most severe ass kicking of your Arabic lifetime.

Crowd pops.

Jericho: Or you can pray to Ala, spit to the ground, get you ass banned and expelled from UPN (crowd laughs) and go one on one, at Unbreakable, with the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah!

Muhammed Hassan, on the inside of the ring, seems offended, and after considering the invitation for a while, he finally nods agreeing to the match. Chris Jericho smiles as the crowd cheers.

Jericho: Well Hassan, I’m surprised. I didn’t expect such balls from a pile of garbage. But don’t forget, after out match at Unbreakable, your face, your body, your health, your life, your career…will never, eeeeeeever be the same, again.

Jericho enjoys the crowd reaction as we go to Crushing’s Office.

We see Crushing C sitting in a dark room on one side of a table, and on the other one another person but we can’t see him.

Crushing C: Look, I understand you. And believe me, I would love to book that match right here tonight, and if you have come to my office before proposing this, I would have made it happen in a heartbeat. But there is no time left, we only have time for our main event match and that’s it. So, I am sorry, but my answer is no.

We see a first clash against the table in anger, and out of a sudden it drives against Crushing C and starts choking him.

Crushing C: Wait, wait a minute, wait a minute!

The person lets Crushing C go.

Crushing C: Now that I think about it, that match would be a perfect hype for Unbreakable. And the fans would love to see you in a match against him just days before your clash at the PPV. So, I might not be able to book it this week, but damn sure can do it next week. In fact, it would be our main event, the last stop before Unbreakable. What do you think?

We hear a yes without seeing who Crushing C is talking about.

Crushing C: So, consider it done. Next week, just days before their I Quit Match, Brock Lesnar goes one on one with Goldberg!

Crowd goes wild as the camera finally reveals Goldberg as the man Crushing C was talking to.

Crushing C: Now excuse me, I have things to do.

Crushing C gets up and leaves and we go to commercial seeing Goldberg staring at the wall with an expression of anger on his face.

(Commercial)

We see CM Punk walking backstage when runs into Triple H and Christian Cage.

Christian: Whoa, whoa, why so lonely? Where is your tag team partner? Where is Colt?

CM Punk doesn’t give an answer and doesn’t even look at HHH and Christian.

HHH: Oh, no answer! You are playing though now. Better try saving that attitude for our match next.

Christian: That’s right. You see, it will be no ordinary 6man Tag match. Hell, screw Randy, screw Edge. This is all about us. And you remember that when you walk down into the ring when find out how I roll!

HHH: And when you step into the ring, with The Game, good luck out there, Punk!

HHH and Christian walk away. Colt Cabana comes out from the locker room and looks concerned at the leaving HHH and Cage,

Colt: What just happened?

CM Punk smiles as Colt Cabana continue to look at him with concern as we go back to the commentators.

JBL: Well, what a huge night this has been and now it’s time for our main event.

Styles: We just saw a little exchange of words from Triple H and Christian Cage with CM Punk and Colt Cabana. Let’s see if they can walk the walk.

JBL: Of course they can walk the walk; they are The Game and the Instant Classic for crying out loud.

“A mix of The Game and Just Close your Eyes†plays as both Christian Cage and Triple H come out to a lot of boos from audience, they made their way to the crowd.

“Metalingus†plays to an amazing amount of boos from the crowd as World Champion Edge makes his way out acting very confident.

“This Fire Burns†plays to a pop from the arena as the tag team champions CM Punk and Colt Cabana make their way out.

“Burn Inside my Light†plays to a big amount of cheers from the audience as a focused Randy Orton makes his way to the ring, not moving his eyes out of Edge. The referee rings the bell.

CM Punk, Colt Cabana and Randy Orton vs Triple H, Christian Cage and Edge

CM Punk and Christian Cage kick it off for their respective teams. They circle and jump around each other before intervening in any physical exchange. They finally start and approach each other entering in a brawl by comparing strengths. CM Punk and Christian release each other as nobody gets the upperhand and retrieve. They both come close to each other and once again enter in a brawl. They roll while in the brawl all the way to the corner, where they release each other. Christian Cage reacts with more speed than CM Punk and uses his right hand to choke his opponent. The referee counts to 4 but before he reaches to 5 Christian Cage releases the choke and lets Punk go. The official tries to separate Christian from his opponent but Christian Cage evades the referee and sucker punches CM Punk with a straight right blow to the face. The referee now successfully aparts Christian Cage from his rival and starts verbally grounding him. Christian Cage takes the amonestation and after goes back on to work on the cornered CM Punk, but this Punk reverses it and before Cage grabs him instead he throws Christian Cage to the corner, where him starts connecting him with a flurry of right and left punches, that receive a nice reaction from the crowd. CM Punk fires up and takes a step back, taking impulse, and after it runs toward Cage and plants him a clothesline. Christian Cage aparts from the corner feeling the effects of the clothesline. CM Punk makes the tag to his partner, Colt Cabana, that bounces to the ropes located behind the groggy Cage and then connects him with a bulldozer.

Randy Orton climbs to the top rope and asks for the tag. Colt Cabana gives the tag to the climbed Legend Killer that starts taunting the floored and slowly recovering Christian Cage. Cage gets back to a standing position and turns around to the corner where Randy Orton is climbed. Orton immediately jumps toward Captain Charisma, but Cage reacts and reverses the attack using Randy’s momentum to plant him with a gutbuster. Christian immediately leaps to his corner and makes the tag to Triple H.

Triple H enters and connects the recently stand Randy Orton with a clothesline. Randy Orton gets back up but gets once again knocked down by a second clothesline by The Game. Randy Orton gets back up and Triple H Irish Whips him to the ropes. HHH then runs toward him following him and knocks him down driving his knee straight to Randy Orton’s face. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, Colt Cabana interferes entering the ring and breaking the pinfall. Triple H gets back to his feet and defiantly intimidates Colt Cabana, getting distracted with his interference. Randy Orton takes advantage and small packages him: 1…2…, Triple rolls over himself breaking the pinfall and ending in a standing position. Hunter waits Randy Orton to get back up. The Legend Killer gets finally back to his feet and Triple H wastes no time on mounting his offense, as he delivers a kick to the gut followed by an intent of a DDT, but Randy Orton manages to block it. Triple H once again tries to connect a DDT but one more time gets blocked by Orton and this time gets reversed getting connected by a back body drop. Orton collapses to the ring ropes and waits for Triple H to get back up. When The Game recovers his standing position, Randy dashes toward him, only to get planted with a spinebuster. Hunter makes the cover: 1…2…,Randy Orton kicks out to the dismay of The Game.

Triple H gets up very frustrated and stomps on the floored Randy Orton. Triple H lifts Randy Orton back up and throws him to bounce back to the ropes, and then tries to connect him with a second spinebuster, but in mid-air Randy Orton slips out of the maneuver and counterattacks with his trademarked backbreaker. Both wrestler collapse to the canvas. The crowd goes wild cheering for the CM Punk, Colt Cabana and Randy Orton team. Both wrestlers start dragging to their respective corner, looking to make a tag. Triple H makes the tag to the World Champion, meanwhile Randy Orton takes a final leap and gives the tag to Colt Cabana.

JBL: Here we go! The World Champion now in action!

Styles: Let’s see what the young gunner Colt Cabana can do.

Edge acts very confident and arrogant overestimating his opponent in turn. Edge finally runs toward Colt Cabana looking to clothesline the Tag Team Champion, but Colt ducks avoiding the impact and connects Edge with a German suplex. The Rated R Superstar looks stunned up to Colt Cabana. Edge gets up and tries to attack Cabana once again, but Colt once again avoids Edge’s offense and wrestling lifts driving him ribs and head first to the canvas. Colt Cabana then hits Edge’s head with an extended arm just messing around him, adding insult to injury. Edge’ shocked face while being lay down on the canvas changes this time to an anger expression, and gets back up determined to punish Cabana. Edge gets back up and dashes toward Colt for the third time, but once again Colt Cabana gets the advantage and goes for a rolling powerslam, but Edge in mid-air reverses the maneuver and falls standing behind Cabana. He then grabs Colt’s neck and pulls him neck first to the canvas. Edge acts really confident and points with his finger to his head taunting for intelligence. Edge finds an opportunity and goes to the corner, taunting the Spear. Edge patiently waits for Colt to get up.

JBL: This is it! Ballgame!

Colt Cabana returns to his feet and turns around, Edge wastes no time and dashes toward him trying to end the match by connecting the spear, but Colt Cabana rolls out of the way making Edge fail. The Rated R Superstar can’t stop and runs all the away across the ring and all the way until clashing to the ring post. Edge tries to recover and ends lay on the corner. Triple H and Christian Cage look disappointed as Edge is beaten down holding his elbow on the corner. Colt Cabana makes the tag to his Tag Team Championship co-holder. CM Punk enters and immediately enters the ring and runs in a semicircle ending in a run toward Edge, and CM Punk drives his knee straight to Edge’s jaw. He then proceeds the offense connecting a bulldog out if the corner. CM Punk gets up and yells firing himself even more and taunts for the GTS, but the crowd start chanting for Randy Orton. CM Punk plays for the crowd implying a tag for Orton and finally makes it.

Randy Orton gets into the ring and immediately begins stalking for the RKO. When seeing this, Edge’s partners Triple H and Christian Cage try to interfere. Christian enters the ring but before he can do anything Colt Cabana also runs and stops him by connecting a clothesline and knocking him out of the ring and into the top rope. CM Punk also enters and Triple H doesn’t even tries to interfere, instead climbs down of the apron and stands side by side with his partner. CM Punk looks around to the audience and then jumps through the rope and knocks both Triple H and Christian Cage with a suicide dive.

On the ring, Edge finally gets up and turns around, only to get planted with an RKO. Randy Orton makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Randy Orton, CM Punk and Colt Cabana defeat Edge, HHH and Christian Cage

Randy Orton asks CM Punk for a chair. Punk tosses one and Randy Orton puts him on the center of the ring. Orton then grabs Edge and lifts him up, then planting a vicious RKO on the chair.

Scene fades to the back with Randy Orton looking down with an expression of anger on his face to Edge as we go off the air.

xtremebadass

Best Match: Punk, Colt, Orton vs. HHH, Cage, and Edge

Worst Match: Henry vs. Styles, bad ending, but it corresponded with an on going storyline, so it's all good

Best Promo: Orton's or Crushing C's

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional Comments: Enjoyed reading, it's one of the best on the forum and this week's show proves it once again, thanks for the review on my show BTW, lol, BTW, get it?

MJ807

Reaction score
Best Match: Punk, Colt, Orton vs. HHH, Cage, and Edge

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: Crushing C's and AJ Styles

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional Comments: Great show this is probably my favorite BTB on this forum.

Echelon

Reaction score
I didn’t see your show at the bottom of the page, I’ll review that one later

Here’s your review CMS

Messiah vs Test vs Rhino vs RVD

This was a really good match, not only did include some interacts with the Wrestlers and the crowd, but you seem to be very knowledgeable about each of your wrestlers movesets, and were each spot should go. I personally did not like the ending, but I figured that you’d have a good reason for Mark Henry interference. Overall it was great match. MOTN.

I like that you include videos with your promos, not many BTB’s actually do this.

Jeff Hardy vs Elijah Burke

A short match written to further the feud between Jeff Hardy and MVP, I really don’t see anything wrong with it.

Umaga vs CM Punk

The monster heel vs. face match. I think that you did a good job at showcasing Umaga’s dominance as a monster. The spots were good, and I liked how you made good use of Punks speed in the match which forced him to use stragety to try and take Umaga out. The only problem I had with the match was the GTS attempt at the end. One would think Punk would use his last bit of momentum to try for the Anaconda Vice instead of the GTS but its your show, and either way you looked at it Punk would have found himself on the receiving end of the Spike. Another good match.

Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe vs Muhammed Hassan and Mr. Kennedy

Another solid match, for some reason the match seemed a little awkward, I don’t know if it was the action between Joe and Hassan, or Kennedy’s hesitancy to get into the ring. On the other hand you could be just playing off Kennedy’s character as a heel. If that’s what it was, then I apologize. As I said, the match was solid

AJ Styles vs Rikishi

Even though this was a Steel cage match, I didn’t see very much of the cage come into use. Other then the occasional Spot, I was a little disappointed to have not seen the cage utilized as much as one would expected from a steel cage match. Other then that, the match was solid.

Overall I think you put together an impressive show, and its obvious how much thought and effort you put into your shows. Unfortunately no one is perfect and even with the best shows their can be improvements. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed your show, as I think it’s easily one of the best on the site.

9/ 10

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Punk/Cabana&Orton vs. Edge/Christian&HHH

Worst Match: squash one with Mark Henry and AJ Styles but we all know it heads to something

Best Promo: Crushing C w/ a mystery guy

Worst Match: n/a

Additional Feedback: Now I am quite curious on who the guy is? Maybe he's going to have a fued w/ Lesnar/Goldberg in the future, well that was just my prediction. Another full packed action in your new show! The main event is pretty sweet and I really liked how the Hardy/MVP/Burke heat continues.

CT Styles

thanks for that mate first ep will be up probably tommorow im about 3/4 through

The Rated R CMStar

BTW News and Notes

BTW.com corrently has an article reviewing the rivalry between Goldberg and Brock Lesnar. The article hypes the singles match on the next show of BTW and the I Quit Match at Unbreakable as well. Here is the link: http://www.freewebs.com/btwonline/officialnewsupdates.htm

The videos played around Mark Henry are supposely leading to a debut from a superstar at Unbreakable.

Orlando Jordan and Rhino have asked BTW management for their release. BTW are willing to let Jordan go, but they will probably try to hook Rhino.

From all the wrestlers on DVW, that is BTW's Developmental Territory, management are high on calling up Bob Sapp and Jacob Duncan. Writting are already working on their debut angles.

Bob Orton has agreed with the company to work for at least one match.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Great infos! Now I see Henry will get his butt kick on the PPV! Poor guy! lol... And about Bob Orton, look's like it will be Bob Orton/Edge to hype the fued between Orton and Edge

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png

BTW Show preview

Being the last show before Unbreakable, only one thing is certain, and it is that hell is going to break loose. Last week we say a different Randy Orton, determined on destroying the Rated R Superstar in revenge of the vicious attack Edge gave to Randy's Orton dad. As BTW.com found out, Bob Orton is still at home resting the injuries derived from the attack. Will this propel an even more vicious Randy Orton? Will the champion be able to protect himself being just mere days from his title defense?

Another man worrying about his title is The Big Show, as he defends on this show his BTW Continental Title against Rob Van Dam, the same man The Big Show practically cost the World Title two weeks ago. RVD already has showed his determination, he is the man that sidelined Sabu, and he is seeking revenge on the giant, and The Big Show is always dangerous, as Test found out last week. Who will be able to come out on top as the new Continental Champion?

Brock Lesnar. Goldberg. I Quit Match. Do we need to say anything else? Fans have been talking about their encounter at Unbreakable for weeks, and just days before it happens, BTW fans will have the opportunity to enjoy a little taste of their clash as they go one on one. Who will be able to send the first message going into the I Quit Match?

Mark Henry has always been a threat to others. But as BTW roster, and specially Messiah have found out, when taunted, he just gets worse. How will the World Strongest Man react after he got a reality check last week and got attacked by the man behind the videos taunting him for weeks itself? Will Messiah take advantage?

Triple H and Christian Cage united thinking they would be the most dominant tag team in BTW, but the tag team champions, CM Punk and Colt Cabana have beg to differ since day one. What will be next in this tag rivalry after weeks of ring encounters?

Samoa Joe and Ken Kennedy had already an intense rivalry themselves, but when it got related to another intense feud itself, between Chris Jericho and Muhammed Hassan, not even commentary could keep these men apart. How much more intense will this get as this week we get a rematch from the tag team match two weeks ago, with Jericho teaming with Samoa Joe and Ken Kennedy with Muhammed Hassan? Will the urge to send their opponents a message cost some prize on the competitors going into a Singles Match and an Ambulance Match at Unbreakable?

Jeff Hardy and MVP have gone through many experiences together, since feuding over the Extreme Title to even co-holding it. Will they be able to finally get on the same page, or will they, for the third week on a row, be forced to go through the Elijah Experience?
Tune in to find out

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Man great preview CMS. I am looking forward to the Goldberg Lesnar match. I am excited since I know there is no way in hell your going to let it be like Wrestlemania XX lol.

I really wanna se Orton extract his revenge against Edge for attacking Bob. Even get the title match into his favor with some sort of attack.

Also after witnessing this whole thing wtih MVP and JEff it will be very interesting to see how this is going to culminate atUnbreakable!. You can def expect my review when your show is posted.

xtremebadass

I was anxious to see Goldberg and Lesnar ever since I seen it in your sig, this is going to be awesome, a great show coming up will be reviewing!

JHar888

Reaction score
Good preview, and nice news update. I'm hoping to see Bob Sapp in By the Way Wrestling. (lol) Also, I checked out your free webs BTW sie, nice job on it! Loved the column about Lesnar/Goldberg. I'll be checking out the next show!

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Hulman Center
Terre Haute, Indiana
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

“Metalingus†plays to a big amount of boos from the crowd as the World Champion Edge makes his way out in street clothes proudly wearing his title. He enters the ring and attempts to address the crowd.

Edge: People, you make me sick. Don’t you understand the role here? You spend your hard earn money to come and see people better than you, entertain you. People like me. Accept it people, I am your life. I am your expectations. I am what you all dream to be. So start showing some damn respect!

Crowd boos.

Edge: I am sick and tired of people not giving me the respect I deserve. People like all of you, and people like Randy Orton. Role the footage.

(We see scenes from last week when Randy Orton RKOed Edge onto a steel chair)

Edge: See, that’s what I am talking about. So Randy, you either come out here right now and show me some respect, or you’ll force me to beat it out of you at Unbreakable.

“I’m in charge†plays as Crushing C makes a surprise appearance instead of Randy Orton.

Crushing C: Edge, I completely agree with you. People around here don’t show you the respect you deserve as BTW World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd heavily boos as Edge smiles in the ring.

Crushing C: And there is an individual that not only doesn’t respect you, but doesn’t even respect the entire BTW. I am talking about Rikishi.

Crowd pops at the Rikishi mention.

Crushing C: So hearing you saying that you’d beat respect out of Randy Orton made me think, how about if Edge beats some respect out of Rikishi? After all, you are the champ right?

Edge: Yes.

Crushing C: And you represent BTW, is that right?

Edge: Well yeah.

Crushing C: So Edge, I came to the conclusion, that tonight you will beat some respect out of Rikishi, as you will go one on one with him later on tonight.

Edge: Yeah, I like it. And after I beat Rikishi, I will show everyone, especially Randy Orton, what happens when you mess with the Rated R Superstar!

Crushing C: Oh Edge, and one more thing, it will be a No Holds Barred match

Crowd cheers in approval.

Edge: No, no, wait!

We go to commercials with a perplex Edge in the ring and Crushing C leaving the stage.

(Commercial)

We return and see Edge inside Crushing C’s office.

Edge: What the hell was that out there?

Crushing C: What do you mean?

Edge: I agreed to a match against Rikishi, but not to a No Holds Barred Match

Crushing C: Look Edge, there is no way that you are losing a match against Rikishi, I mean, you are the Rated R Superstar, you are the World Champion.

Edge: Well yeah, I know, but still, I could get hurt out there fighting that fat, embarrassing….creature.

Crushing C: Edge, let me by honest with you. I booked this match for one and only reason: To punish Rikishi.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: I don’t know how he has passed every obstacle I put on his way, but tonight, tonight I am not failing. That’ s why I made it a No Holds Barred Match, that way, Rikishi has no chance on winning, and less with this man in your corner out there.

AJ Styles enters the room to a lot of boos in the back from the audience. Styles greets Edge as we go to the commentators.

Styles: Well, you all heard it. Once again Rikishi will have his work cut out for him as he faces Edge in a No Holds Barred Match. But that’s not all, now it appears AJ Styles might have a role in the match.

JBL: Joey, I love it. A great plan made by our General Manager. Rikishi not only has to face our World Champion, that is quite a challenge itself, but practically also will have to face AJ Styles, a man aching to get his hands on him.

Styles: But we will see that match later, but right now we will have the BTW Continental title match.

“One of a Kind†plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd and some “Sabu†chants as Rob Van Dam makes his way out.

“Show†plays to boos from the audience as The Big Show comes out holding his Continental Title up high. The referee rings the bell.

BTW Continental Title Match
The Big Show(c) vs Rob Van Dam

As soon as the bell rings Rob Van Dam advances toward the Big Show and connects two right punches straight to the Showster’s head, but The Big Show retaliates landing RVD with a headbutt. Rob Van Dam is taken back but rolls over his head and immediately goes back to attack on the Show landing a series of kicks to his opponent’s legs. Rob Van Dam then tries to Irish Whips The Show against the ropes, but the giant manages to reverse the offense and throws RVD to the ropes instead. Van Dam bounces back and gets floored by a big boot straight to his face. The Big Show covers him: 1…2.., RVD kicks out. Rob Van Dam tries to return to his feet but The Big Show reaches to him first and lifts him back up pulling his hair and connects him once again with a headbutt. Then The Big Show grabs him by the head and throws him to the corner using only one hand. The Show then asks silence to the crowd and hits a giant chop punishing the chest of Van Dam. RVD aparts from the corner feeling the effect of the chop, and the Big Show continues his offense by bouncing and knocks him with a clothesline. The Big Show looks around with a vicious expression on his face and grabs one arm of the floored RVD, dragging him closer to the corner. He then slowly makes his way out to the second rope, and then attempts a reverse big splash, but RVD manages to roll out of the way avoiding to be trapped under the weight of The Big Show, and also makes the Big Show crash and burn to the mat below punishing himself his knees. . RVD sees an opening and dashes to the ropes, connecting Rolling Thunder and landing on the back of the floored champion. Rob rolls The Big Show and covers him: 1…2…, The Big Show breaks the pinfall and throws RVD away. Rob Van Dam fells on his feet and immediately bounces to the ropes and hits a sliding kick knocking RVD out of the ring. The Big Show manages to remain on his feet on the outside of the ring, RVD looks around and uses the ropes as leverage to hit a plancha impacting The Big Show on the outside of the ring.

RVD, looking at The Big Show around, taunts for the crowd pointing himself as he and the crowd say in the unanimous: “Rob…Van…Damâ€. The Big Show starts making his way back to his feet and Van Dam goes back on his offense, landing right blows, but The Big Show counterattacks and reacts tackling RVD against the barricade. The Big Show then rolls back into the ring to break the count and then goes back outside. Rob Van Dam is still laid down against the barricade. The champion takes impulse and then connects a big boot sending RVD off the barricade and into the crowd. The Big Show taunts to the crowd and goes back into the ring, waiting for Rob Van Dam to be counted out. The referee starts the count out: 1…2…3…4…5…6, RVD jumps the barricade and starts dragging himself closer to the ring, 7…8…9…, RVD manages to drag himself to the ring and roll to the interior. The Big Show looks frustrated and immediately attacks RVD, stomping his back. He then places his right foot over Rob’s lower back and steps over it.

Styles: That gotta hurt!

JBL: Of course that hurts; it is a 500 pound giant stepping over your spine.

Styles: BTW Continental Title match continues, right after the break.

(Commercial)

We return and see Rob Van Dam back on his feet trying to punch out a comeback into the match, but as soon as he starts getting momentum, The Big Show pushes him away, but RVD quickly jumps back to his feet and once again starts delivering rights and lefts straight to the head of the champion, but the giant once again manages to fight back and lifting Rob Van Dam by his calves lands with a back body drop. The Showster then dashes to the ropes and connects a leg drop on RVD. He remains on the same position with his leg across Van Dam’s throat and chest making a cover: 1…2…, RVD kicks out. The Big Show gets back up and dashes once again to the ropes trying to hit a second leg drop, but this time RVD gets out of the way making the champion miss, RVD then dashes to the ropes found on front of The Big Show and connects a dropkick straight to the jaw of the sat Big Show. Van Dam climbs to the top rope and waits for the giant to get back to his feet and when he does Van Dam flies across the ring and connects The Big Show driving his right boot to the face of the giant. RVD gets up and walks close to the floored giant and connects him with a moonsault. The referee starts the count: 1…2…, The Big Show kicks out. RVD gets up and looks around playing to the crowd, and then turns around and looks at the slowly recovering Big Show, that is already on his knees. Rob Van Dam walks toward him and floors him once again with a DDT.

Rob Van Dam looks around and receives a pop from the crowd as he realizes The Big Show is knocked down. Van Dam looks to the corner and climbs to the top rope. He then looks down and finally jumps looking for the Five Star Frog Splash, but when landing on the Big Show, the champion raises his knees impacting RVD when making contact with them. The Big Show gets back up and lifts hid right arm announcing the Showstopper. He goes to where RVD is and lifts him back up. He then grabs him by the throat and lifts him looking to connect his chokeslam, but Van Dam counters in mid air reversing it into a DDT. Both wrestlers collapse to the canvas, the referee starts the count for both: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…, RVD recovers first his senses and drags himself close to the ropes, then passes behind them to the apron and waits in it for the Continental Champion to get back to his feet. The Big Show, first putting his knees on the canvas, finally returns to a standing position. He then turns around toward RVD is and Van Dam, wasting no time, uses the ropes as leverage to connect a springboard clothesline, but The Big Show extends his arm and grabs RVD by the throat in mid-air. The Big Show then walks again to the ropes and hits the Showstopper on RVD over the top rope and dropping Van Dam hard against the concrete floor on the outside of the ring. The referee starts the count out for Van Dam, who is not even moving: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10.

Result: The Big Show wins and retains by count out.

Styles: Quick, someone, we need help!

EMT’s come from the back and take RVD with them on a stretcher as we go to the back to Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Joining me tonight, the co-holders of the BTW Extreme Championship, Jeff Hardy and Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP!

MVP: Thank you very much Jeremy.

Borash: Champions(giggle), you both have suffer defeats against Elijah Burke in the pass weeks, which is your plan to defeat him at Unbreakable?

Hardy: Well Jeremy…

MVP: First Jeremy, let my say that the vicious, brutal attack RVD just suffer would never happen to someone like me, just because I am better than him, as I am better than Elijah Burke.

Borash: Well, he did defeat you.

MVP: Once, Burke has beaten me once. MVP has two wins over Elijah Burke. And besides, Elijah got me because I, I wasn’t into the match, but at Unbreakable, Burke will face a better man, a better wrestler, he will face, MVP!

Borash: And what do you have to say Jeff?

Jeff: Well…

MVP: Jeff agrees with what I said! After all, I am the important one in this team, MVP is the real champion.

Hardy: Excuse me? Because I seemed to remember that you have never beaten me.

MVP: Look, I can’t wait for Unbreakable to end and get rid of Elijah Burke, that way, I can finally clean the title out of some extra weight and prove all, and especially you, why MVP is always, straight up balling!

Scene goes to commercial with a shocked Jeremy Borash as MVP leaves and Jeff Hardy stays looking at Montel with a look of anger on his face.

(Commercial)

We return with a mixture of “The Game†and “Just Close your Eyes†in the back as we see Triple H and Christian Cage in the middle of the ring. The crowd boos at the two men.

Christian: Thank you, thank you!

HHH: We are out here with a request. You see, Christian and I already know we are the best tag team around. You, the fans, already know it too (Crowd boos).

Christian: But there are two individuals out there who, clearly in denial, refuse to believe it. And for BTW’s embarrassment, they go out there calling themselves “Tag Team Championsâ€.

Crowd pops at the CM Punk and Colt Cabana mention.

HHH: So Crushing C, for the benefit of every wrestling fan out there, we are here to change that, we are requesting, no, demanding a title match against CM Punk and Colt Cabana at Unbreakable.

“I’m in charge†plays as Crushing C comes out with a mic in hand.

Crushing C: Look, I know that you think you are a better tag team than CM Punk and Colt Cabana, and let’s not fool around, you are.

Crowd boos at the mention as HHH and Christian Cage smile in the ring.

Crushing C: But, but, CM Punk and Colt Cabana are the champions, and as much as I would love to see that match, I can’t go around giving title matches like candy.

Christian: So you are not giving us a title match?

Crushing C: No, I said that you have to earn first. And you will do that right now, because I am ordering a Number One Contender’s Match right here right now.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: So, please any tag team that wants a title match at Unbreakable, come out here and face HHH and Christian Cage for it.

“Tough Enough†plays as Maven and Albert come out and enter the ring.

Tag Team Match for a Tag Team Title Match at Unbreakable
Maven and Albert vs HHH and Christian Cage

As soon as Maven and Albert enter the ring, Christian Cage precipitates against Maven, connecting him with a series of rights and lefts finally clotheslining him over the top rope and out of the ring. Triple H meanwhile takes care of Albert and tries to knock him out hitting him with right punches, but Albert fights back with a clothesline. Christian Cage waits for Albert to turn around and when he does Christian dashes against him, but gets floored by a Big Boot. Albert then walks toward the floored Christian Cage and tries to attack him, but from behind Triple H, who had just gotten back up, defends his partner and plants Albert on his back, he then turns the kneed big man and connects him with a straight right blow to the face. HHH gets back up and taunts to the crowd, but then turns around in shock as he sees Albert is getting up, and lands him with a knee smash on his face. Triple H goes and helps his partner Christian Cage back up and then connects Albert with a double DDT. Even after that Albert tries to recuperate and gets back to his feet, but Triple H and Christian Cage take care of him and double clothesline him out of the ring. HHH and Cage turn around and taunt to the crowd, they finally turn around and get surprised by Maven that was running toward them, but Triple H reacts first and connects him with a spinebuster. He tells Christian Cage to climb to the top rope. Cage climbs and then leaps from it connecting Maven with a Frog Splash. HHH taunts the knocked Maven that uses the ropes to get back to his feet. Maven after a while of struggling recovers a standing position. He turns around but only to get kicked in the gut and then Pedigreed by the Game. HHH makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: HHH and Christian Cage defeat Maven and Albert

JBL: Yes, yes, they did it! Finally we will have proper tag team champions.

Styles: Well, that if they can defeat CM Punk and Christian Cage at Unbreakable.

We go to a backstage declaration by Mark Henry.

Mark Henry: People everywhere I go have been asking me the same question: Are you afraid of the man behind those videos appearing week after week?

Crowd cheers at the mention

Henry: Well, the answer is no. See, Mark Henry is different kinds of men, I am the man that will destroy Messiah at Unbreakable, I am the man ruling this jungle, I am the World Strongest Slam, but I am not a coward man. Not like that “man†behind those videos who can’t come face to face with me.

Boos from the crowd are heard on the background.

Henry: But, I am a man, and I am not afraid of anyone. So, I will go out to that ring, and wait for you, to come out and confront me, no more hiding on little videos, confront me.

Scene goes to commercial.

(Commercial)

We return and see Mark Henry finishing walking down the ramp. He finally enters the ring and without saying he a world, he turns around toward the stage and starts inviting the man behind the videos to come out.

A gong sounds and the lights go out. The arena is then illuminated a blue-like light.

JBL: Oh my God Joey, what is this?

Gongs sounds again and from the ramp a series of droids start coming out, carrying out lighten torches.

Styles: This looks deadly familiar!

Still in the dark, an anger and gone bizark Mark Henry wastes no more time and leaves the ring and walks up the ramp and starts beating down droids. He punches and clotheslines five of them, leaving only one droid standing. He goes on to punch the droid but the droid blocks.

JBL: What the hell was that?

The droid continues punching Mark Henry. The World Strongest Man tries to react and throws a punch trying to hit the droid, but the droid ducks and connects Mark Henry with a STO. The droid then looks down to the knocked Mark Henry and removes his hood, revealing he is Messiah.

Styles: Messiah, how the hell did he is there?

Messiah is about to continue attacking Mark Henry, when suddenly the gong plays again, lightening the lights back up, and then a gong plays one more time and a thunder strikes on the stage.

JBL: What is going on here?

A man then comes out into the stage, wearing a black hat and jacket, but keeps looking down, making it impossible to look directly into his face. The crowd cheers him. Messiah looks at him mesmerized, but before he can even move, the man on the stage raises both of his arms, still looking down, and when he lowers them, lights go out and a second thunder strikes on the ramp. A gong plays for the final time as the lights go back on and the man is gone. But then, a deep, spooky voice says in the back, for a pop of the crowd: “Unbreakableâ€.

Styles: Oh my God! Who ever this man is, we will know for sure his identity at Unbreakable.

(Commercial)

(Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg Wrestlemania XX flashback)

JBL: I still can’t believe what we just saw. And I am not talking about Messiah knocking Mark Henry, I’m talking about the intimidating performance we just saw from that man.

Styles: I gotta agree with you. I mean, who is this man?

JBL: I think I know, but quite honestly I am afraid I could be right.

“Kennedy†plays as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out up to the ramp. “Arabic†plays to a chorus of boos as Muhammed Hassan comes out; meets Kennedy in the ramp and both enter the ring.

“Going to kill you†plays to a pop from the audience as Samoa Joe enters the arena. Lights go out and “Break Down the Walls†plays to a pop from the audience as Chris Jericho joins his partner and both enter the ring. The referee makes their best to keep the teams separated and finally rings the bell.

Muhammed Hassan and Mr. Kennedy vs Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe and Muhammed Hassan start the match for their respective teams. Both opponents circle each other. Joe throws the first attack and tries to connect a high located kick, but Hassan avoids it by ducking and continues circling Samoa Joe. Joe once again tries to mount his offense and looks for a clothesline, but Muhammed Hassan once again ducks it and this time fights back and connects a flurry of right blows straight to the face, then followed by chops to the chest. Hassan continues his momentum and throws Joe against the ropes and then when bounce back connects a flapjack. Muhammed lifts Joe back up and locks in an Abdominal Stretch close to his team corners, Mr. Kennedy tags himself in and then takes advantage of the hold lock in punishing the ribs and Kennedy punishes even more by kicking Joe’s middle section. Hassan releases the hold and Kennedy remains in the ring. Mr. Kennedy connects two straight punches and then a rolling neckbreaker. He covers Samoa Joe: 1…2, Joe kicks out. Ken Kennedy wastes no more time and stomps the floored samoan, then bounces to the closer ropes and drives his elbow straight to Samoa Joe’s forehead. Ken Kennedy makes a second cover: 1…2, Joe kicks out once again. Kennedy gets up mad and lifts Joe back to his feet and hits an uppercut, followed by a kick to the gut, and then prosecuted by a second uppercut. Ken Kennedy then grabs Joe by the head and throws him head first to the turnbuckle. Ken Kennedy makes the tag back to Muhammed Hassan.

JBL: Haha, let the undefeated man take over!

Hassan enters and immediately goes and starts choking with his right hand Samoa Joe, the referee starts the DQ count: 1…2…3…4…, Muhammed Hassan lets Joe go. He then goes on to argue with the referee, making him turn his bad to his corner in the process, thing is taken in advantage by Ken Kennedy that uses the ropes to continue choking Samoa Joe. The referee finally turns around but Mr. Kennedy releases the choke before the referee can even notice it. Hasan walks toward Samoa Joe, that is holding his throat and still coughing. Muhammed Hassan then hits a chop that lands right in the middle of the throat and chest of Joe. Muhammed follows up and locks in a Reverse Chin Lock. The Arabian wrestler maintains lock in the chokehold but then snapmares Joe and locks in a Sleephold. Muhammed Hassan screams loudly applying more pressure to the hold attempting to make Samoa Joe pass out or tap out. Joe is sat on the canvas still on the floor. He keeps trying to find and fight a way out of the chokehold, but eventually, as the lock formed by Muhammed Hassan doesn’t go any loosen, he starts to faint away. The referee gives the benefit of the doubt for a moment but then goes to check the state of Joe and goes on to lift his arm. The referee lifts Joe’s arm for the first time, and fells with no reaction. The referee lifts it for a second time, but fells again with any kind of recovery whatsoever. The crowd goes into the match and starts chanting Joe’s name. The referee lifts Joe’s arm for what could be the third and final time. Muhammed Hassan applies more strength to the hold, but when the referee lets go arm into the nothing, Samoa Joe recovers his strength and starts recovering. Joe starts making his way back to his feet to the concern of Muhammed Hassan.

Samoa Joe finally recovers a standing position and drives his elbow right to Muhammed Hassan’s gut, that finally forces Muhammed to release the hold. Joe turns around coming face to face with Hassan and lands him with an uppercut, whose strength knocks him down to the canvas. Joe immediately dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces off toward Hassan, who is already kneeled and plants him with a shining wizard. Samoa Joe momentum goes down and he starts resenting the sleeperhold effects as he collapses down to the canvas. The referee looks around before starting to count out both knocked down competitors, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…, Muhammed, who was dragging himself toward his corner, finally reaches it and makes the tag to his tag team partner, Kennedy enters the ring but before he can reach Samoa Joe, Joe leaps and makes a pop received tag from the crowd to his tag team partner, Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho enters and clotheslines Kennedy, Jericho keeps running toward the ropes and springboards then planting Hassan off the apron with a dropkick. He turns around to where Ken Kennedy is, and Mr. Kennedy runs toward him trying to clothesline him, but Jericho ducks the attack and plants him with a dragon kick straight to the head on Ken Kennedy. Chris grabs Kennedy’s leg and spins with him, then dropping his weight on it punishing Ken’s knee. Chris then grabs Ken Kennedy by his hair and pulls him to hid feet. Chris Jericho then shoulder thrusts Kennedy leaving him punished in the middle of the ring, Chris Jericho then bounces to the ropes and bulldozers Kennedy with one arm. Jericho sees an opening and goes for the lionsault, but when he is about to reach the ropes, he stops and instead dropkicks Muhammed Hassan, who was trying to get back into the ring, out of the apron once again. Samoa Joe, now seeing that Jericho didn’t hit his finisher and that Kennedy is still knocked, asks for the tag to finish himself his nemesis. Jericho plays to the crowd and in the end makes the tag to Joe, that goes toward Kennedy and stomps him a couple of times, then lifts him up and throws him to the corner. Joe lifts him over his shoulder looking for the Muscle Buster. In the outside, Muhammed Hassan crawls all the way to Jericho’s corner and then incorporates, then pulls his feet knocking him out of the apron making him hit head first. Muhammed Hassan tries to continue his attack but Jericho reacts and hits a chop on Hassan’s chest, then throwing him over the barricade. Eventually Muhammed Hassan and Chris Jericho lose into the crowd.

JBL: I can’t believe this! Both just left!

Styles: Well, I guess their differences were too big to wait to be settle at Unbreakable, and they just couldn’t waste more time.

In the ring, Samoa Joe has Ken Kennedy over his shoulder on the Muscle Buster position, but when he is about to hit, Ken Kennedy reverses the maneuver sliding backwards achieving a roll-up, 1…2…, Ken Kennedy grabs tights, 3.

Result: Ken Kennedy and Muhammed Hassan defeat Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe

Styles: Ken Kennedy just stole the match! He just stole the match!

JBL: Gee, slow down there girl pants, don’t make such a big deal, because this is not the only thing Kennedy is doing, he is also defeating at Unbreakable Samoa Joe in their Ambulance Match.

We go backstage and see Edge and AJ Styles.

Edge: So you got it right?

AJ: Yes

Edge: Are you sure? I don’t want you making any mistakes out there

AJ: Hey, yeah, I got it. I am not a blueberry, I am AJ Styles, I am phenomenal, I am…

Edge: You are the guy that lost twice to that fat, non talented, thong wearing Rikishi (with a depictive voice). I am not asking you who the hell you are; because you are a nobody, alright?

AJ looks away visibly angry.

Edge: See you out there, “phenomenal†(with a joking voice)

Edge walks away leaving an angry AJ Styles behind

(Brock Lesnar debuts by attacking Goldberg in BTW flashback)

(Commercial)

(Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg Last Man Standing Match BTW Apocalypse 2007 Flashbacks)

Styles: We are back and we go immediately to the No Holds Barred Match between Edge and Rikishi.

“Samoan Coolness†plays as Rikishi comes out received by a chorus of cheers from the crowd.

“Metalingus†plays as World Champion Edge comes out without his title but holding a steel chair, he asks and forces the referee to ring the bell even tough he is still on the ramp.

No Holds Barred Match
Edge vs Rikishi

Rikishi invites Edge to enter the ring, but out of a sudden, instead of Edge, from behind AJ Styles attacks him with a street sign. Rikishi fells to the canvas and AJ Styles continues brutalizing him with the street sign already on the ground.

JBL: Brilliant! Say what you want about differences; say what you want, but these two created a master plan.

Edge slowly starts making his way down the ramp and into the ring carrying the steel chair, and in the inside of the ring AJ Styles continues nailing Rikishi with the street sign. Styles finally stops and shows his now deformed weapon to the crowd. He then yells at Edge for a weapon, and a smiling Edge searched for under a ring and finally finds a garbage can. Edge throws it to the ring. AJ Styles walks toward it and grabs it, then waits for the beaten Rikishi to come back to his feet. The samoan finally pulls himself back up using the ring ropes as leverage. He turns around to where his opponent is standing and AJ nails him with the trash can, but Rikishi somehow doesn’t fell, just backs down feeling the impact and holding his head in pain. Rikishi, dizzy, turns around and Styles places the trash can over his head. He then turns around and nails Rikishi with a Pele Kick, crushing the trash can into his head. Styles removes the trash can from his opponent’s head and hits it one more time with it before calling Edge into the ring. Edge cockily enters and goes right to the corner, where he starts taunting Rikishi with the Spear. Rikishi slowly, holding his head and then his ribs, turns around and Edge, wasting no more time, runs toward him looking to hit the spear, but when he is about to hit Rikishi, the samoan miracoulsy recovers and steps out of the way, propelling instead the world champion’s spear toward AJ Styles, that was behind him.

Edge connects AJ Styles with the spear knocking him out. The champion then turns around after looking with a surprise expression on his face to his floored accomplice. When he turns around, he gets connected by a Savate Kick from Rikishi. Edge fells out cold knocked down to the canvas. The samoan makes the cover between a lot of cheers from the audience: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Rikishi gets back to his feet and looks to the steel chair laid away in the canvas being previously brought by Edge. Rikishi walks toward it and grabs the steel chair, and waits for Edge to get back to a standing position. Edge gets up and when turns around Rikishi drives the edge of the chair straight to the gut of the Rated R Superstar, that makes Edge bend over in pain. Rikishi then smashes the steel chair on the back of the champion. Edge yells in pain and then Rikishi follows up taking a step back as impulse and then using it to add more power to connect a straight chair shot to the head of Edge. Rikishi lifts the chair taunting for the crowd receiving a pop from the audience. He goes on to make the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles who had just reincorporated from the spear breaks the pinfall.

AJ Styles pulls Rikishi away and out from the pinfall on Edge and lifts him back up. Styles measures him and then hits a dropkick on the chest pushing Rikishi straight to the corner. Styles walks to the corner and climbs to the second rope, the setting Rikishi in a DDT position. AJ then culminates his attack hitting a spinning DDT out of the second rope on Rikishi finally landing on the steel chair. AJ climbs one more time to the top rope where he taunts to the crowd, then connecting Rikishi with a 450 moonsault, that is received with shock from the audience. Styles on the canvas rolls in pain holding his tail bone. He finally manages to return to a standing position and stares at the knocked down Rikishi with a malleable smile. He then goes on to reanimate Edge. He pulls Edge back to his feet and throws him on top of Rikishi. AJ Styles then forces the referee to start the count: 1…2…, Rikishi surprisingly raises his elbow at the last moment.

Edge gets to his knees pulling his hair in despair. AJ Styles goes on to continue attacking Rikishi but Edge stops him. Edge gets back to his feet and pulls Rikishi also up by his head. The Rated R Superstar kicks him on the gut and then hits the Impaler on the samoan. Edge looks down to Rikishi with a malicious smile and rolls to the outside of the ring, and there grabs the steel steps and another steel chair. Edge goes back into the ring and there sets Rikishi’s head over the steel steps. Edge continues smiling as he grabs the steel chair and disposes to crash it over the head of Rikishi. The champ raises the steel chair about to hit the con-chair-to, but out of sudden, Randy Orton starts running down the ramp.

JBL: What is Orton doing out here?

Orton enters the ring and AJ Styles immediately goes and after him, looking to hit him with a clothesline, but Orton ducks it and when turns around, Orton hits AJ Styles with a RKO. AJ rolls out of the ring knocked down. Edge leaves his attempt to hit the con-chair-to on the steel steps to Rikishi and instead turns around and tries to hit Orton with the chair, but Randy ducks it too, Edge tries to hit him for a second time, but Randy once again avoids it, and when the Rated R Superstar turns around, Orton hits him with a dropkick driving the steel chair to Edge’s face, knocking him down to the mat. Randy then starts taunting Edge with the RKO. The Rated R Superstar starts pulling himself back up and when he turns around, Randy hits him with a RKO. He then drags the knocked Rikishi over Edge and the referee starts the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Rikishi defeats Edge.

Randy Orton smiles at the floored Edge and he starts pulling him back up, setting him for another RKO. Edge can’t even keep himself standing. Orton then floors Edge with a second RKO this time on the steel steps. We go to commercial with the sight of Randy Orton looking coldly at the immobile Edge on the canvas.

(Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg Arm Wrestling Contest BTW Show Flashback)

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and what a message did Randy Orton send Edge just before the break.

JBL: What message? He just proved our champion’s point, that nobody respects him around here. But now Randy has to be very careful because he has a lesson coming for him at Unbreakable.

Styles: In my opinion, Edge is the one that needs to look after him, as Randy is certainly going to revenge his father at Unbreakable.

JBL: What is certain is that both men smell like some because they’ve been through fire, and definitely one champion will walk out of Unbreakable.

Styles: We’ll have to wait and see, but now is time for our main event, Brock Lesnar facing Goldberg, and god I can’t wait.

“Here Comes the Pain†plays to a chorus of boos from the audience as Brock Lesnar comes out accompanied by Paul Heyman.

“Goldberg’s March†plays as Goldberg comes out from his locker room and makes his way out to the ring, he enters and stays on the opposite corner Lesnar is in as the referee rings the bell.

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

The fans in the arena get quickly into the encounter and starts cheering for Goldberg. Both competitors start circling each other, until they finally step toward the other and enter in a test of strength. Nobody gets the upperhand and they release each other. Goldberg and Brock Lesnar go back to circle the other one. Then they step toward each other again in attempt to enter a second test of strengths, but Brock Lesnar passes under Goldberg’s arm and hits Goldberg with a German Suplex. Goldberg gets quickly back up and immediately runs toward Brock Lesnar in retaliation, bur Lesnar attacks first and takes profit of the impulse from the run made by Bill and hits him with Belly-to-Belly. Lesnar this time makes the cover: 1…, Goldberg kicks out. Lesnar lifts Goldberg back up and hits a Manhattan Drop. Lesnar then bounces back to the ropes behind them and drives his elbow straight to the back of Goldberg’s neck, driving him straight to the ring ropes. The referee takes Brock apart and grounds him for the straight shot, and meanwhile, Paul Heyman uses his tie to choke Goldberg. The referee then turns around again to where Goldberg use and Heyman releases the hold and climbs down to the apron, to which the crowd heavily boos. Goldberg turns around to the direction where Brock Lesnar is standing and gets hit by a straight right blow to the face. Lesnar then wrestles Goldberg and hits two consecutive arm lariats followed by locking in a hammerlock. He stretches even more Goldberg’s arm, but Bill doesn’t take punish lightly and starts elbow smashing to the gut his way out. Lesnar finally releases it and when finally free of the hold Lesnar back body drops without impulse Brock Lesnar.

Brock gets immediately back up and runs toward Goldberg, but gets floored by a clothesline. Brock gets back to his feet and once again gets knocked down by a clothesline. Brock Lesnar starts getting back to his feet, but this time he is doing it slower. Goldberg stares at him and then dashes to the ropes behind him, but when he enters in contact with the ropes Paul Heyman lowers them making Goldberg go all the way to the outside of the ring. In there, Paul Heyman tries to attack Goldberg, as Brock Lesnar is distracting the referee in the other side of the ring, but Goldberg doesn’t feel a thing with Paul’s attack and gets back to his feet. Paul Heyman stares at Bill with a scared expression on his face and starts running away, but Goldberg runs after him around the ring, but when Brock Lesnar sees it, he rolls out of the way and surprises Goldberg with a big boot after catching him when running.

Styles: What a cheap shot! Can someone get Paul Heyman out of here?

Brock Lesnar throws Goldberg back into the ring and makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Brock Lesnar cover him again even more Goldberg’s chest closer to the chest: 1…2…, Goldberg raises his elbow this time. Lesnar seems frustrated and knees Goldberg. He then dashes to the ropes and bounces back driving his knee straight to Goldberg’s face, knocking him down. Lesnar looks around the arena with a malicious smile on his face and then looks to his manager, that tells him to do it again. Brock Lesnar reincorporates Bill Goldberg and once again puts him on his knees. Lesnar dashes, this time more confidently to the ropes and goes to drive his knee straight to Bill’s brain, but Goldberg snaps and reacts first planting Lesnar with a spinebuster. Goldberg gets up and feels the momentum and lifts Brock back up, and grabbing him by his throat first, he pulls him over his shoulders and hits a Military Press. Bill Goldberg explodes and goes to the corner, where he starts taunting for the Spear. Brock Lesnar finally pulls himself back to his feet and Bill Goldberg runs toward him planting him with a Spear, but the impact of the maneuver, combined with the desire of the punished Brock Lesnar, makes Brock to roll out of the way after suffering the spear. Goldberg seems angry and invites Brock Lesnar to return to the ring, but Lesnar hides behind his manager Paul Heyman, that yells Goldberg to walk away.

Lesnar takes his time on the outside as the referee starts counting him out: 1…2…3…4…5…6…, Brock tries to get back into the ring, climbing to the apron, but Goldberg approaches the ropes, making Brock Lesnar to climb back down to the apron. Paul Heyman tells the referee to force Goldberg to let his client to easily enter back into the ring. Heyman after it leaves from the side of his partner and circles the ring, the referee follows Paul’s advice and backs Goldberg away from the apron. Brock Lesnar starts climbing back into the ring, but when Goldberg is about to run toward him, Heyman, that is now on that side of the ring, pulls his boot stopping Goldberg. Bill turns around and intimidates Paul Heyman with his stare, but when he finally turns around back to where Brock Lesnar is, he gets planted by a clothesline that knocks him down.

JBL: There is no way Goldberg is leaving victorious here tonight.

Brock Lesnar lifts Goldberg back up to his feet and puts Goldberg over his shoulder in a Torture Wreck position, then falling into his knees connecting a backbreaker. Brock Lesnar makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Lesnar grabs his ribs in pain, feeling the aftermath of the spear previously connected by Goldberg, and frustrated announces the end. He waits Bill Goldberg to get back to his feet, and finally he pulls himself back up. Brock Lesnar steps toward him and lifts him over his shoulders and spins him looking for the F-5, but Goldberg slides out of the maneuver, Brock Lesnar turns around to where Goldberg is after missing the F-5, and gets planted by a sidekick straight to the jaw. Bill Goldberg gets back to his feet and walks, grabbing his ribs in pain, to the corner where, in the middle of a lot of boos, starts taunting for a second Spear.

Styles: If Goldberg hits a second spear, this one is over.

Lesnar slowly pulls himself back up using the ring ropes as leverage and turns around to the corner of pain, only to get planted by a powerful spear by Goldberg. Bill gets back to his feet and screams exploding firing himself up. He then passes his thumb across his throat announcing the Jackhammer, but when he is lifting Lesnar back to his feet, Paul Heyman climbs to the apron and starts trying to enter the ring, and the referee gets distracted stopping it, Goldberg turns around and grabs Heyman by his suit and throws him into the ring, but when he Goldberg is about to hit Paul, Brock Lesnar gets groggy back to his feet and turns Goldberg around, lifting him up and then hitting him with the F-5. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Brock Lesnar defeats Goldberg

Lesnar celebrates with his manager in the ring, and Brock eventually leaves the ring in a mist of joy, but Heyman stays in the ring and tries to humiliate the knocked Goldberg. Paul lifts Goldberg up and bounces to the ropes trying to knock him out humiliating him with a clothesline, but after bouncing back Goldberg reacts and kicks him to a gut and then puts Paul Heyman in the Jackhammer position. He then turns around to the ramp where Brock Lesnar is standing and hits the Jackhammer on Paul Heyman without moving his sight out of Lesnar.

JBL: I can’t believe this travesty! What a sore loser, Brock Lesnar defeated him fair and square and he takes out his anger on poor Paul Heyman!

Styles: Oh yes, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer man! To me, it seems that although Brock Lesnar won the match, Goldberg was the one to send a clear message going into Unbreakable. See you until then, by.

Scene fades to away as we see Goldberg in the middle of the ring, holding his ribs, standing defiantly toward Brock Lesnar on top of the knocked Paul Heyman.

f_breakm_6b254c3.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Title Match
Edge(c) vs Randy Orton

Ambulance Match
Ken Kennedy vs Samoa Joe

BTW Extreme Title Match
Jeff Hardy(c) and MVP(c) vs Elijah Burke

Mark Henry vs Messiah

I Quit Match
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

Chris Jericho vs Muhammed Hassan

BTW Tag Team Title Match
CM Punk and Colt Cabana(c) vs Triple H and Christian Cage

JHar888

Reaction score
BM: No Holds Barred/Goldberg vs. Lesnar, great length!

BP: Opener with Crushing C and Edge, does Crushing C happen to be CMS? lol...

WM: Maven and Albert vs. Triple H and Christian Cage, short match, plus I hate them as a team.

WP: Edge and AJ Styles backstage. Edge cut down Styles in a way too harsh way.

AF/C: Great show, I liked how Edge played a big part in the entire show. The only thing, is that it seemed a little out of character when he dissed AJ. All the matches were great, but the Cage/HHH squashing Maven and Albert was acceptable, but I expecting it to be a little longer. Overall, a good show, hopefully there are no hard feelings about the recent happenings in the BTB Section between me and you...

My Rating: 8.7/10.