Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TRI

Reaction score
Nice rumors there, and the tag team Elimination Chamber match would have been awesome. I'll be sure to get a review up when you post your next show.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW returns to Madison Square Garden
Monday Night BTW Preview

For the first time since BTW debuted, we will be returning to Madison Square Garden, bringing you a 3 hour supershow.

Last week, WWE troops(John Morrison,John Cena,The Great Khali, Mistico and Shane Mcmahon) attacked and clashed BTW's main event. What will Crushing C have to say about this when he comes out to address the situation?

Brock Lesnar and Goldberg will write one more page on their rivalry when they meet for an arm wrestling contest.

We also know now how will Triple H and Christian Cage will solve their rivalry, will they and their Problem Solvers try to send a message?

Big Show will confront his challenger Rhino for the first time, and will we finally find out who will Elijah Burke face for his title, either MVP or Jeff Hardy?

After the challenge made by AJ Styles last week, it took no time for Chris Jericho to accept it and we will have at MSG two of the greatest wrestler of all time fighting each other.

Samoa Joe will try to fulfill the promise he made to Mr. Kennedy of facing him at Rebellion. Will the expected match be confirmed?

And in the main event, after Randy Orton defeated Mr. Kennedy becoming Edge's Number One Contender, we will have the official contract signing for Rebellion. Who will get the upperhand, the Rated R champion or the Legend Killer Contender, Randy Orton?

Confirmed Card for MSG 3-hour Supershow:

Contract signing for Rebellion's Main Event
Randy Orton and World Champion Edge

Crushing C adresses WWE's invasion

AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho

BTW Tag Team Championship Match
CM Punk and Colt Cabana vs RVD and Sabu(c)

Arm Wrestling Contest
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

If Joe wins he gets to face Mr. Kennedy at Rebellion in a match of his choice
Samoa Joe vs Mr. Kennedy

Muhammed Hassan vs Test

Triple H,Tomko and Rhino vs Christian Cage,Mark Henry and Big Show

Elijah Burke selects his challenger for Rebellion

Rememeber we are two shows(counting this one) to Rebellion

straight_edge76

Nice Preview. Will read/review when posted. Check out CWE, Nitro will be posted sometime tomorrow.

MikeRaw

Dude that should be a great show.Ill definately be reading:)Like the preview,keep it up.

Jarby1

Reaction score
Nice Goldberg vs. Colt Cabana i would've prefered Goldberg vs. Tripple h but that was good

The Rated R CMStar

good show dude i liked HHH and Henry match

Nice Goldberg vs. Colt Cabana i would've prefered Goldberg vs. Tripple h but that was good

I can only asume you read both read a previous show, because you definetely didn't read this week show or the preview.

rydog10

Reaction score
great Raw preview. Can't wait for rebellion. The contract signing shoulsd be interesting. Will review when posted. Check out wwe: force restored when you get the chance.

The Rated R CMStar

Monday Night BTW
Madison Square Garden
New York City, New York
Live

JBL: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to another edition of BTW, and we come live tonight from the Biggest Arena of the World, Madison Square Garden.

Styles: Joey Styles here as we kick off this special 3-hour edition of BTW under complete chaos, being invaded last week by troops of WWE,

JBL: Damn people, Vince doesn’t knows when to call it quits and now he is bringing a bunch of goons trying to bring BTW down.

Styles: And we will hear from Crushing C concerning this issue later on tonight, but now we kick off with a dream match in many fans’ eyes.

JBL: Two of the greatest wrestlers in the world meet, as Chris Jericho meets AJ Styles.

“Bring Down the Walls†plays to the crowd as they cheer to the first superstar of the show appearing, Chris Jericho. Jericho makes his entrance and waits inside the ring for his opponent.

“I am†plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd as AJ Styles makes his entrance and enters the ring.

1st Match: AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho

Match start with both men staring, laughing at each other and playing with the crowd. They eventually start jogging and circling around the ring looking for an opportunity where to attack. They stop and come close to each other and enter in a stare down. They begin badmouthing each other, until Jericho explodes and throws a right fist to AJ. Styles fights back and returns with a right fist. Both competitors start a melee of punches with Styles finally getting the upperhand. He connects an elbow to the face followed by an uppercut. He tries to Irish Whip AJ Styles to the ropes but Jericho reverses the maneuver and instead throws Styles to the ropes, he then jumps over him letting Styles pass and bounce to the opposite side ropes, but Styles reacts and connects Jericho with a cross body plancha. Styles makes the cover: 1…2…, Jericho kicks out. AJ makes Jericho sit, he takes a little distance and hits a dropkick to his opponent’s back. Jericho stays down in the mat as AJ gets out to the canvas. Chris slowly begins getting up, but gets planted by a springboard spinning wheel kick that amazes the crowd. AJ Styles gets up and taunts for the crowd this time receiving a lot of heel heat. He stares at the knocked down Jericho and hits a 360 leg drop, he then capitalizes making the cover: 1…2…, Chris gets one shoulder up, Styles spins over his own body modifying the pin and the referee starts the count again: 1…2…, Jericho reverses the pin into a school boy roll up: 1…2…, Styles kicks out. Both men return to his feet ready to fight but eventually relax as the crowd cheers.

They approach each other one more time. Jericho throws a right punch, and then both men at the same time go for a dropkick, with both men clashing the kick in mid-air. They get up and dash toward them finally ending in a double clothesline. The two competitors stay flat in the canvas as the referee start the count for both: 1…2…3…4…5…, both men start moving with Jericho coming to their kness, 6…7…8, Jericho finally returns to his feet and seeing Styles still knocked goes for the Lionsault, but Styles rolls out of the way making him fail. Chris lands on his feet but immediately gets connected by an impressing Pelé kick. Styles gets up and taunts for the crowd and screams “I am Phenomenal†while extending his arms showing his arrogance. He comes close to Jericho and connects a few kicks before finally start lifting him up. He sets Jericho in the Styles Clash position to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Once he haves him ready for the ride AJ taunts one more time, letting Jericho counter out of the maneuver and lock in the Walls of Jericho to a huge pop of the New York fans.

Chris Jericho screams as he applies more strength to the submission hold to the pain of AJ Styles. AJ drags his right hand despairly searching for a way to break the hold. Styles slowly starts coming close to the ropes, but when he is about to grab it Chris pulls AJ back to the center of the ring. After a seconds of pain, Styles is about to tap. His right palm is extended and is a few inches away from the mat, but out of a sudden, Styles reverses the Walls of Jericho into a roll-up, 1…2…, Jericho also reverses it: 1…2…, Jericho grabs Styles tights, 3.

Result: Chris Jericho defeats AJ Styles.

Chris Jericho makes his way backstage as a confused AJ Styles remains in the ring arguing to the referee.

We make a quick cut backstage.

We see Vince Mcmahon walking backstage as the locker room of BTW stares at him as he continues walking. He stops to see the entire roster looking at him just to continue walking cursing and getting more mad

Styles: Oh my god! Vince Mcmahon is here!

JBL: I thought that sumbitch was banned from BTW.

Styles: So do I! What is he doing here? Will be right back!

(Commercial)

Styles: We’re back ladies and gentleman and as we say before the break WWE Chairman Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon is here tonight, probably to take part of Crushing C’s announcement.

JBL: I can’t wait for what Crushing C is going to say, as for me I can’t stand these people constantly invading us.

Styles: We’ll here about our GM later on tonight on this 3-hour show of BTW, but right now we continue with a man that has been on a role lately.

“Arabian†plays to a chorus of boos from the crowd as Muhammed Hassan makes his entrance looking very impressing.

“Countdown†plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd as Test makes his way down to the ring.

2nd Match: Muhammed Hassan vs Test

Both men stay inmovile looking at each other. Test start moving angry and he then points to his opponent bad mouthing him. Test finally comes close to his opponent and continues insulting him. Test finally pokes Hassan in the chest threatening him. Muhammed Hassan screams and starts delivering a storm of punches to his opponent finally knocking him down. Test rapidly gets up very angry but gets floored by a powerful clothesline. Hassan approaches his rival and starts lifting him up, but Test punches him in the gut followed by an uppercut that makes the arab wrestler to back down. Test continues his attack with a series of vicious punches getting a mixed reaction from the audience. He finally connects a hard punch that manages to make Test groggy. Test taunts to the crowd and dashes to the ropes looking to hit his Big Boot, but when he is about to connect it, Muhammed Hassan snaps back to his senses and ducks the attack, Test turns around in anger and shock but gets planted with the Reverse STO. Muhammed Hassan lifts his arms to the air thanking Allah, getting a lot of heat from the crowd. He comes close to his opponent trying to lock in the Camel Clutch, but Test avoids the lock, and instead he starts getting up with Muhammed Hassan on his back. Test puts one knee on the mat and tries to use it as a support to get up, but he finally collapses and fells to the mat. Muhammed Hassan takes advantage and locks in the Camel Clutch. Test tries to fight out of the hold again but he fails and finally taps out.

Result: Muhammed Hassan defeated Test

JBL: And the roll continues! Is there anybody that can stop this man?

Styles: I don’t know, he didn’t seem as dominant as in other occasions.

JBL: What are you talking about? Ahhh, you don’t know anything about dominance, Muhammed Hassan is dominant as anybody in wrestling.

We cut backstage to Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest tonight…

Burke: Borash, Borash, nobody wants to hear you speak, they are here to see the Silver Tongued Pugilist, and your Extreme Champion, Elijah Burke.

Elijah gives his trademark smile to the camera as the boos from the crowd can be heard.

Borash: I agree, I agree, in fact, I am here tonight to ask you what everyone wants to know, who will you be facing at Rebellion?

Burke: You see, this decision has been tormenting me the whole week. Who would it bee, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP, or the former champion, Jeff Hardy? And, in the end, I came to the decision that it didn’t matter who I faced.

Borash: So, are you going to be defending your title at Rebellion?

Burke: Of course I will, I am the present and future of this business, the defendant and the best champion in this industry. What I am trying to say is that my contenders are not important, what matters is me being in the ring as your champion giving you a hell of a show.

Borash: Does this means that….

Burke: Don’t wet your pants over there Borash. What it means is that at Rebellion, it will be a Triple Threat Match, between MVP, Jeff Hardy, and the best champion on the World, Elijah Burke, battling for the BTW Extreme Title.

Burke walks away.

Borash: Ladies and Gentleman, you have heard it, at Rebellion it will be Elijah Burke facing MVP and Jeff Hardy.

(Commercial)

We return and see Vince Mcmahon sitting in a locker room talking to somebody, but the camera is showing only the back from the person.

Vince: As I was saying, this company is seriously misusing your talent. You should be in the big leagues. Performing in the greatest arenas around the world.

Vince stays silent as if he was hearing the other person.

Vince: I understand you, but BTW is too small for your talent, you should consider my offer of going to the Big Daddy if them all, WWE.

Once again Vince Mcmahon stays silent and then he starts nodding.

Vince: I know you’re grateful to Crushing C and all what he has done for you, but remember, your greatest accomplishment were in WWE. And I can stop thinking of how many things we have in common.

Crowd gives a lot of heat to the statement.

Vince: Take for instance, your name is the same as my middle name.

Crowd pops as the camera finally shows the man Vince was talking, proving that he was nobody else than Mr. Kennedy.

Vince: Just think about it, ok (he palms Mr. Kennedy’s back) and give me your answer later, ha big guy.

JBL: I can’t believe this. First he crashes our show and now he tries to steal our talent.

Styles: That was a low move, even for Vince Mcmahon.

JBL: But I know Mr. Kennedy, and I know that he isn’t as fool to leave BTW and the great career ahead of him in this company.

Styles: But next is another chapter in one heated rivalry between two angry men.

JBL: An Arm Wrestling Contest, but the question is, will this end the competition and rivalry between these two.

Styles: Not even close. I think this will not end until one of them is bloodied and knocked out in the canvas and the other one with his arm raised in victory.

JBL: Let’s see the tale of the tapes.

(Tale of the Tapes graphic)

“Here Comes the Pain†starts playing as Brock Lesnar comes out receiving a mixed reaction. Paul Heyman tries to hype up the crowd as Lesnar enters the ring and stares the structure where the Arm Contest would be held, then looking at the stage.

Goldberg’s music starts playing as we see him backstage. He walks all the way to the stage and does his entrance. He enters the ring and comes face to face with Brock, then he sits quickly in the chair and invites Lesnar to do the same putting his arm ready for action

Arm Wrestling Contest: Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

Goldberg smiles as he stays sit waiting for Lesnar to continue his initiative. Brock Lesnar smiles and sits on his chair and stares at Goldberg for a little while. Lesnar finally extends his arm getting ready for action. Goldberg in a quick action grabs his hand and tries to steal the win jocking, making Lesnar angry in the progress.

Brock Lesnar gets up from his chair and starts arguing with the referee, only to amuse more his opponent. The referee indicates Brock to start the contest. Brock Lesnar is about to return to his chair but Paul Heyman calls him from the outside of the ring. Brock goes to the outside of the ring and Heyman whispers him something to his ear. Brock nods and enters the ring. He comes near the table once again but he suddenly starts jogging and stretching, saying “I have to be ready manâ€. He appears to be ready but dashes to the ropes and uses them to stretch to the boos from the crowd.

Goldberg, still on his chair, starts to get impatient and gets up to a pop from the crowd. Lesnar stops his warming up and stares at the angered Goldberg. Goldberg starts yelling at Brock to sit on the damn chair and start the contest. Lesnar tries to cool him down and finally agrees. Brock sits on the chair and quickly sets his arm on position to start the thing. Goldberg smiles once again and also sets his arm. The referee makes the ring bell signifying the official start of the contest.

Both men start trying to see who is stronger trying to set the other one’s hand flat on the table. Lesnar for a second appears to be about to win, but Goldberg changes the bout and now he is dominating. He is about to win the contest, but out of a sudden Paul Heyman climbs up to the canvas and cheap shots Goldberg hitting him from behind. Goldberg turns around and sees Heyman very molested. He starts coming close to him threatening him, but Lesnar is now up, spins Goldberg around and connects a surprising F-5. Brock Lesnar retrieves to the back celebrating with Heyman and taunting for the crowd, as a beaten Goldberg tries to get up and stares at Lesnar from the mat swearing revenge.

JBL: And for anyone that had a shell of a doubt who was the better man, Lesnar just whipped them all!

Styles: What are you talking about? Lesnar did nothing else but to cheat Goldberg on this contest.

We see backstage Mr. Kennedy walking to the ring.

Styles: Kennedy is coming to the ring. Will he address WWE’s offer? Will be right back!

(Commercial)

We come back and see Mr. Kennedy doing his entrance. He enters the ring and gets ready to talk.

Kennedy: Madison Square Garden! Madison Square Garden! You all must be feeling pretty special ha? A three hour show of BTW (Crowd pops). That’s right, you’d better cheer. Because that means that you get to see a little longer at Misteeeeeeer Keeeeeneeedy…Keeeneeeeedy!

Crowd boos at Kennedy making him a little angry, but he manages to calm himself and continue talking.

Kennedy: (Smiling at the booing from the crowd) Nevertheless, I wanted to express my feelings about a few things before my match.

Crowd boos at him again.

Kennedy: Ok that’s enough, SHUT UP! This is my time to speak. First of all, there’s no reason on Earth why I should be facing Samoa Joe tonight, and there is not a reason why I should face Samoa Joe at Rebellion. See, Mister Kennedy is no Average Joe (Kennedy smiles), I am the future of this business, Joe is a nobody that doesn’t even deserves to be in the same ring that I am.

Crowd starts chanting “Joe is gonna kill youâ€.

Kennedy: And the second thing I wanted to talk about is about the offer WWE made me (crowd boos completely) you know, WWE is bigger, WWE is stronger, and WWE has better fans (crowd boos again) WWE has fans that cheer for Ken Kennedy, they have smart fans.

Kennedy starts walking impatiently.

Kennedy: WWE has many things BTW doesn’t. But there is one thing that BTW has that WWE hasn’t, and that is Edge. That sumbitch owes me, and owes me big time, and there’s no way I am going any place without some payback. So Vince, as much as I respect you and WWE, there is No Chance in Hell I am leaving BTW.

Crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Samoa Joe’s music plays as he makes his entrance. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

3rd Match: If Samoa Joe wins, he gets to face Mr. Kennedy at Rebellion in a match of his choice: Mr. Kennedy vs Samoa Joe

Mr. Kennedy stares at his opponent showing signs of frighten as Samoa Joe comes close to him, making Kennedy retrieve. Samoa Joe comes close to Ken again trying to attack but Mr. Kennedy rolls out of the ring stopping the attack. Kennedy stares at his rival for a moment but he suddenly jumps the barricade and starts running away from the ring, but before the referee can start the count Joe goes outside and starts chasing Mr. Kennedy. They start fighting in the middle of the crowd when out of a sudden he kicks him to the groin, making the ref DQ him.

Result: Samoa Joe defeats Mr. Kennedy.

Mr. Kennedy continues his assault viciously punching and attacking Samoa Joe, trying to incapacitate him and smiling at every blow he delivers to his opponent, until Crushing C appears on the Titantron

Crushing C: Kennedy, Kennedy, stop! I don’t have time for this, I am preparing for my statement and I don’t have time for this.

Crowd starts chanting “BTW†at the mention of Crushing C’s statement.

Crushing C: Kennedy, I appreciate that you decided to stay here at BTW, but you have a contract for a match tonight at Madison Square Garden, and in my view, Samoa Joe not only did win the match against you at Rebellion, by the way, but sticked to his contract. So Mr. Kennedy, since you still owe to this audience a match, I am putting you on one right now.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: See, a few minutes ago, another superstar escaped and cheated his way out of action, leaving his opponent anxious of a match. So, I am sanctioning a new match. Mr. Kennedy, you will be facing, Goldberg!

Crowd pops at the announcement.

Crushing C: And the match is starting right now!

Goldberg’s music starts playing as we see him coming out of his locker room. We go to commercials.

(Commercial)

4th Match: Goldberg vs Mr. Kennedy
Goldberg starts looking for Mr. Kennedy like if he was his prey. Kennedy is trapped on a corner by Goldberg, but when he tries to punch him, Kennedy ducks him. Goldberg manages to trap Mr. Kennedy on the opposite corner. He tries to punch him again, but Kennedy manages to escape again and then he delivers some punches of his own.

Ken Kennedy starts controlling the offense of the match, he connects a series of punches and then he throws him to the ropes, but Goldberg regains the momentum hitting a shoulder block. Kennedy quickly gets up but gets knocked down by a slam. Bill Goldberg is not through with Mr. Kennedy as he gets him up, and puts him in a suplex position, but he holds Kennedy on air like in a flag suplex, but instead hits a Brainbuster.

Goldberg then explodes and goes to the corner taunting for his spear. Mr. Kennedy slowly gets up using the ropes, he returns to his feet but he is still giving his back to Goldberg. He slowly turns around and Goldberg dashes toward him, but Kennedy shows his speed hitting a spinning kick. Kennedy gives to the crowd a cocky expression receiving heel heat and then mocks Goldberg’s taunt. Kennedy then approaches him and starts stomping Goldberg’s leg. Kennedy puts Bill’s leg on the ropes and then hits a senton on the leg jumping using the ropes. He then yells “break up his legâ€, and jumps hitting a knee drop on Goldberg’s leg.

Ken Kennedy locks in his inverted Figure-Four Leg Lock. Goldberg is in a great deal of pain.

JBL: That’s it, this is over. There’s no way Bill Goldberg is coming out of this.

Styles: I don’t know, you never now the power this man can have when motivated.

Kennedy locks it tightly, but when Goldberg is about to tap out, he manages to roll himself over turning the pression of the hold on Kennedy. They both finally realize the hold. Kennedy gets up first as Goldberg stays on the floor complaining about his leg.

Bill Goldberg shows his determination as he gets up using the ropes. Kennedy Irish Whips Goldberg and tries to hit a dropkick, but Goldberg miracously grabs to the ropes making his opponent punish his back.

Goldberg is now limping as he goes to the corner taunting again for a spear as he waits Mr. Kennedy to get up. Kennedy gets up but this time he can’t avoid the attack as he gets connected by a spear. Goldberg gets his rival up and goes for the jackhammer, but when in air Kennedy reverses it and it’s a neckbreaker. He then climbs to the top rope and hits the Kenton Bomb, he makes the cover putting his feet on the ropes: 1…2…3.

Result: Kennedy pins Goldberg.

JBL: Well, well, well. Mr. Kennedy proved that he is the better man.

Styles: Yeah right, completely cheating his way to the victory. But I think that Goldberg cares a little more on Lesnar that on Kennedy.

JBL: A victory is a victory, and this one was one for Mr. Kennedy.

Styles: The important thing is that Samoa Joe now haves a match against Mr. Kennedy at Rebellion, and he gets to pick the type of match he wants.

(Rebellion PPV hype)

We go backstage to Sabu’s locker room; he is getting ready when out of a sudden RVD enters to a pop from the crowd.

RVD: See Sabu, tonight we have to step on that ring and partner one more time. But see, I don’t want to do it. I refuse to do it.

Sabu comes face to face with RVD, making Van Dam smile.

RVD: Well, not unless you give me what I want, a one on one match at Rebellion.

Sabu: You’re on!

Rob Van Dam smiles and leaves the locker room staring at his Tag Title

(Commercial)

Styles: And we are back and next in this supershow is the Tag Match for BTW Tag Team Titles.

JBL: One more match, and one more chance for RVD to send a message to his opponent at Rebellion.

“This Fire Burns†starts playing to a crowd pop as CM Punk and Colt Cabana come out taunting for the crowd.

“Extreme†plays as Rob Van Dam and Sabu come out staring at each other creating great tension between them.

5th Match: BTW Tag Team Title Match: CM Punk and Colt Cabana vs RVD and Sabu

Colt Cabana and Sabu kick of the match. They start circling each other until RVD finally connects a dropkick to the knee bringing Cabana down. Colt quickly gets up but starts to get connected by a series of punches by Sabu. Sabu delivers a kick to the gut at Cabana and dashes to the ropes, but when he tries to attack Cabana he gets planted by and Arm Drag. Sabu gets up but gets planted again with an Arm Drag. Sabu gets up for the third time but Cabana knocks him down with a suplex. Cabana quickly makes the tag for his partner letting CM Punk in. The straightedge superstar climbs to the top rope and waits for Sabu to get up. Sabu slowly return to his feet and turns around to the corner where Punk is, getting connected by a cross body splash. Punk makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu kicks out. Punk tries to continue his offense and goes after Sabu and starts lifting him up applying at the same time pressure to the neck with a sleeper hold. As the crowd start chanting his name, Sabu starts fighting out of the hold and connects a series of elbows to Punk’s gut. He gets up and punches Punk making back down. Sabu immediately runs toward the ropes and tries to connect a springboard maneuver, but CM Punk counter attack in mid-air planting Sabu with a DDT. Punk immediately makes the cover: 1…2…, RVD enters and breaks out the count to the surprise of the participants in the match.

Punk gets Sabu and throws him to the his corner, immediately giving the tag to Cabana. Colt continues the abuse on Sabu and starts choking him using the ropes. The referee starts the count: 1…2…3…4…, Cabana releases the hold and enters the ring, where he starts to viciously connect Sabu with punches and planting his elbow to Sabu’s face. Cabana taunts for the crowd and signals the end. He grabs Sabu and goes after a brainbuster, but in mid-air Sabu reverses the maneuver and hits a DDT. Both men collapse in the mat as the crowd split chanting “CM Punk†and others chanting “RVDâ€. The legal men in the ring start dragging to their corners. Cabana finally gets to his corner and makes the tag first letting Punk in.

Sabu finally leaps and tries to make the tag to his tag partner and champion, Rob Van Dam, but RVD avoids the tag jumping off the apron. Sabu gets up and stares at Van Dam as RVD smiles and points himself as the crowd chants his name: “Rob…Van…Damâ€. Sabu stares at his partner in anger, but he then shakes his head in disappointment and turns around to return to the action, but Punk gets the upperhand and punches him, then throwing him to the corner. CM dashes toward the corner and connects a big knee to Sabu’s face, then connecting a bulldog to a pop from the crowd. Punk gets up and taunts for Madison Square Garden as he waits for Sabu to get up. Sabu finally gets up and gets grabbed by Punk that puts him over his shoulder as the arena gets up to see Punk connect the GTS. The referee, and Van Dam from the outside of the ring make the count: 1…2…3.

Result: CM Punk and Colt Cabana are your new BTW Tag Champions.

JBL: I told you Joey, this was another chance for Van Dam to send a message.

Styles: And he certainly did. The ones who took advantage from this are CM Punk and Cabana that are now the tag champions.

JBL: And now we will have RVD vs Sabu at Rebellion with nothing pairing them or keeping them together.

We go backstage to Jeremy Borash.

Borash: And now being my guest tonight, please welcome BTW Continental Champion, The Big Show.

Big Show: And the Largest Athlete in the World, don’t forget that Jeremy.

Borash: How could anybody forget that after seeing you? Anyways, you have a match against Rhino at Rebellion and tonight you meet him in a 6man Tag match. Do you think he will be any opposition?

Big Show: See, Rhino calls himself the Manbeast, but I am the Giant, The World Largest Athlete, and at Rebellion I am going to shot a tranquilizer dart straight up his ass.

Crowd laughs at the comment.

Big Show: Tonight we meet in the ring, but things aren’t going to be easier. He will be facing the World Strongest Man, the Instant Classic and the Extreme Giant. And when I chokeslam your ass into the mat, you are going to find out the hell you are into at Rebellion.

Big Show leaves as we go to commercials

(Commercial)

We return and see Christian, Big Show, Rhino, Mark Henry and Tomko in the ring. “The Game†plays to a big pop from Madison Square Garden as Triple makes his entrance. He enters and stares at his opponents as the referee rings the bell.

6th Match: Triple H, Tomko and Rhino vs Christian Cage, Mark Henry and Big Show

Rhino starts from his team and Christian Cage for his. They start with a high pace match as they advance and enter in a test of strength. After none of them gained the upperhand and the advantage they release the brawl. But they quickly restarted it and they brawl again. Cage this time gets the advantage and locks in a headlock. Christian then modifies the hold turning it into a hammerlock. Rhino fights back and manages to turn around and connect a suplex. Rhino goes after his opponent and continues his offense getting Christian up. He Irish Whips Captain Charisma to the ropes and plants him with a vicious clothesline. Rhino makes the cover: 1…2…, Christian gets up. Rhino continues a high speed in the match and quickly gets Cage up, and tries to hit him with a german suplex, but Christian spins on mid-air and lands on his feet, and plants Rhino with a wheel kick when Rhino turned around. Christian immediately dashes and runs and leaps toward his corner looking for the tag, finally tagging in his problem solver, Mark Henry.

Mark Henry enters taunting his power and stares at Rhino. Tomko is on the corner all fired up begging for the tag. Rhino taunts for the crowd and goes toward his corner and makes the tag to Tomko making the crowd pop. Henry screams and tries to intimidate Tomko, but Tomko pumps his muscles and screams returning the intimidation. Both men start jumping and jogging continuing the match. They dash to the ropes and both try to connect a shoulder block, but none of them move. They stare at each other and finally explode connecting punches at each other. Mark Henry gets the upperhand and throws him to the corner. Henry takes impulse and runs toward the corner looking for a splash, but Tomko gets out of the way making Henry fail and hit the corner. Henry turns around in pain and gets connected by a clothesline that makes him back down, but Tomko doesn’t knocks him down. Tomko immediately dashes to the ropes and tries to connect Henry with a Big Boot, but Henry reacts first and knocks Tomko down with a powerful clothesline. Henry goes to his corner and makes the tag to the Continental Champion, The Big Show.

Tomko slowly try to return to his feet, but The Big Show comes close to him and connects him with a kick to the gut making Tomko collapse. Show continues his offense planting Tomko with a devastating leg drop. The Big Show makes the cover: 1…2…, Tomko kicks out. The Show improves the cover: 1…2…, Tomko kicks out once again making The Big Show and his team mad. Triple H and Rhino on their corner cheer for the beaten down Tomko. Big Show raises his right hand taunting for the Showstopper to a lot of boos from the crowd. He starts taunting Tomko and waiting for him to get up. Tomko slowly starts to return to his senses very groggy. He finally turns around and gets grabbed by his throat by the Continental Champion. Big Show tries to get him up but Tomko blocks. Big Show goes after the Showstopper again but Tomko blocks it again to a pop from the crowd. The Showster go after it for a third time but Tomko also blocks this one and manages to connect a surprising suplex to The Big Show leaving both men knocked down again. The referee starts the count for both floored competitors: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…, Big Show recovers first and makes the tag to Christian Cage that enters the match, Tomko leaps and makes the tag to a fired up Triple H that enters to a big pop from the crowd. HHH runs and floors Cage with a punch. He continues and punches Henry and The Big Show making them fell from the apron. HHH turns around and continues his offense on Cage, connecting a series of punches, but when he is starting to dominate Cage connects him with a kick to the gut and punches him starting to return to the match.

He throws HHH to the ropes and waits for him bended, but HHH is faster than him and connects a knee smash. He immediately throws Christian to the ropes and connects a spinebuster, he then gets up doing his classic taunt provoking a great pop from Madison Square Garden. HHH announces the end, but Henry reenters the ring and tries beat down, but Tomko quickly enters the ring and lands Henry with a Yakuza Kick finally knocking him down. The Big Show tries to return to the ring and starts climbing the apron near Rhino’s corner, but Rhino reacts and connects a Gore from the corner knocking the Big Show of the apron. Triple H is leaves alone in the ring with Christian that is starting to recover, he turns around, and HHH connects him with the Pedigree. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: HHH, Tomko and Rhino win.

JBL: Damn, I can’t believe they lose. But the real battle is at Rebellion.

We see backstage Vince Mcmahon and Crushing C walking as our screen splits in two.

Styles: Crushing C addreses WWE’s Invasion next.

(Commercial)

We return and see Crushing C in the middle of the ring.

Crushing C: Ladies and Gentleman, as you know, I am here to inform you, the roster and even Vince Mcmahon, what actions is BTW going to take, concerning WWE’s…

“No Chance in Hell†starts playing as Vince Mcmahon comes out to a lot of heat.

Vince: Sorry I am late, please continue.

Crushing C: I was saying, that every BTW fan wants to know what we are going to do concerning your (he points Vince Mcmahon) invasion.

Vince: So please, tell us, what are you going to do?

Crushing C: I am not going to lower myself to your same level and invade one of your live shows, no. But if you want a fight, you are getting a fight!

Vince: Oooh, you don’t know who you are messing with!

Crushing C: I know who…

Vince: SHUT UP! I am talking. I am not a person you want to fight with. I was the one that screwed Brett remember, I was the one that made Bobby Lashley and Shawn Michaels’ s life a leaving hell, and I was the one to invade your little show.

Crushing C: No one tells to me to shut up in my show. I know who the hell you are, and guess what, I don’t give a crap. (Crowd pops). You have been interfering in BTW’s business long enough, and it’s time to end this.

Vince: What do you mean?

Crushing C: I mean to finally settle this. How about this, at Rebellion, you put five of your WWE superstars and I put five of my BTW superstars.

Vince: Now we are talking, this is what I wanted, but I am not sure any of your superstars can handle the team handpicked by the Genetic Jackhammer. Not even your champion Edge, not even Triple H…

Crushing C: Stop, see, I knew this is what you wanted Vince, but you are not getting. You wanted to ruin all of BTW plans, but that’s not happening.

Vince: I don’t give a crap about your damn company, what I do know is that you better put your better superstars in your team because I am putting my best starts in mine.

Crushing C: Oh, and I will, but I am not letting this little match to interfere in Rebellion plan, that’s why in my team, the superstars that are already scheduled for a match are not being part of BTW team.

Mcmahon seems a little confused, but then he seems to be mad.

Vince: What! That means that…

Crushing C: Yes, that means that not Edge, not Randy, not Rob, not Sabu, not Samoa Joe, not Triple H and not any superstar already scheduled for a match at Rebellion are being part of this match, that way we can have this competition between companies but you don’t sabotage my PPV.

Vince: I don’t care, I don’t care who you put in your little team, they don’t stand a chance against my team…

Crushing C: Can you just leave Vince? You are wasting time of my 3 hour show. Guess we will see each other at Rebellion.

Vince seems annoyed and offended but he finally leaves the ring, only to trip on the ramp causing the Madison Square Garden fans to laugh and mock Vince all the way backstage.

Crushing C: Now that the trash is gone, I am making it official. At Rebellion, it will be Team WWE facing Team BTW. And our team will be decided next week by a series of qualifying matches. And now, it is time for the official BTW World Heavyweight Championship contract signing for Rebellion. Can someone please set everything ready!

JBL: You heard it, Team BTW against Team WWE at Rebellion.

Styles: We’ll be right back with the contract signing!

(Commercial)

(Rebellion PPV hype)

Styles: We are back live as we are now set and done for the contract signing.

Crushing C: And now, introducing first, he is the challenger for the World Heavyweight Title. He hails from Saint Louis, Missouri and he is the Legend Killer, Raandy Ortooon!

“Burning my Light†plays to a huge pop from the crowd as Randy Orton come out in street clothes. He makes his entrance and sits on the chair waiting for the other contestant.

Crushing C: And introducing next, he hails from Toronto, Canada. He is the Rated R Superstar and the current BTW World Heavyweight Champion, Edgee!

“Metalingus†plays to a lot amount of boos as Edge comes out with his title over his shoulder and a cocky smile on his face. He enters the ring and lifts his title up high staring at Randy.

Crushing C: Gentleman, may you please sit down.

Both men sit down not moving his eyes from each other.

Crushing C: Let’s start, Randy, you are the challenger, if you please sign the contract first.

Randy quickly signs it and looks again at Edge

Styles: Well, he has signed it.

Crushing C: Fair enough. Now Edge, you are the reining champion, if you may please sign the contract.

Edge rapidly signs and gets up staring at Randy Orton.

Crushing C: Well, it is now official. At Rebellion, it will be Randy Orton against Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship. Edge, do you have something to say before we end this.

Edge: Yes C, in fact yes. Randy, Randy, Randy. You don’t really know what you have gotten yourself into! You have just sign a contract for a match against BTW’s first World Champion, the Rated R Superstar and the best of this business, Edge. I am…

Randy takes the microphone right from Edge’s hand.

Orton: See, that’s your problem. You only chat about what you have done, and I am tired of it, I am tired of listening you call yourself BTW’s World Champion. How about me being the youngest World Champion in history, how about me…

Edge: And that’s your problem. What have you done since becoming the youngest World Champion in history? How many titles have you won since then? In fact, what are you so proud of, your reign only lasted a month, a month. They even have a term now for people that have that time of reign.

Orton: Is that right?

Edge: Yes, they call it: “Being Ortonedâ€

Crowd boos as Randy turns his head in anger.

Edge: But me, I have won every title, every accomplishment there is to have. I become Intercontinental Champion, Money in the Bank and… in fact, I have arranged this video for you to enjoy the great career of the Rated R Superstar.

[YT]pliLvIuyl7k[/YT]

Orton: Very cute, very nice video. But the past is the past and on Rebellion, when I RKO you ass into the mat and pin you one…two…three, and they announce me as the new champion, you are going to know that destiny has been fulfilled.

Edge: Really? Because there is now way you are going to RKO me.

Orton: Oh Edge, you don’t know how lethal the…

Randy all of the sudden jumps and grabs Edge across the table connecting an RKO breaking the table in the process. He gets up, grabs the mic and comes close to Edge’s face.

Orton: The RKO can be.

Randy Orton celebrates with Madison Square Garden in the middle of the ring as the signal fades to the back.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Triple H, Tomko and Rhino vs Christian Cage, Mark Henry and Big Show

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: I think the arm wrestling is somewhat a promo, well.. if not, I also liked the Kennedy promo

Worst Promo: none

Additional Feedbacks: Wow! this one is a great show man! You put all your skills in this show. The 6 man tag is definitely a good main event. Well done!

TRI

Reaction score
Best Match: 6 Man Tag to end the show was fantastic. You reall oulled out a great match there.

Worst Match: Joe vs. Kennedy, well it was only a couple of seconds.

Best Promo: I loved the Vince McMahon promo where he tried to get Kennedy to join the WWE.

Worst Promo: Most of the promos were good, so I can't really choose one.

AC: Wow man, definately one of your best shows ever. It had some PPV quality matches, and definately a great show.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Best Match:Six man Tag Match

Worst Match:Kennedy vs Samoa Joe

Best Promo:Crushing C McMahon/Randy Orton and Edge

Worst Promo:RVD vs Sabu

Add. Comments:Good show, very long, but good nonetheless. In the Y2J/Aj Styles match it seemed like you made both look weak. Jericho barely got any offense and Y2J won while only doing a few moves to AJ. Good show, and I'm loving the McMahon vs BTW angle. 9/10

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM:AJ/Jericho
WM:Kennedy/Samoa Joe
BP:C.C/McMahon/Edge/Orton
WP:RVD/Sabu
AC: Great show