• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#NXTTakeOver: Philadelphia discussion - Jan. 27, 2018: Will Gargano fulfill his dream against Almas?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm going to laugh myself into 2019 if Shayna wins. I said when Ember won it made her and the belt look bush since she was never able to beat Asuka and if she now loses her first TO to Shayna it proves it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeah theirs a good chance Kairi shows up and costs Shayna the title tonight. You tried to put me outta this business, time to repay the favor.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
I'm gonna be pretty upset if the Shayna match goes longer than 40 seconds, i legit want the first 30 seconds of brock/cean from extreme rules right into a choke.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
This is the only match I'm not so excited for because I don't care about Shayna. I didn't care about her in the MYC either.

I hope Ember manages to win but I don't think she will unfortunately.