NXT star debuts on RAW.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
That is wrestling. You can get hurt on the smallest of things. Take a bump wrong? Broken back. Have your feet placed wrong when being tackle? That's a knee etc etc

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
That is wrestling. You can get hurt on the smallest of things. Take a bump wrong? Broken back. Have your feet placed wrong when being tackle? That's a knee etc etc
I know that broski...its just a real shame for Joe to have that happen the first time he interacts with
someone on the main roster and its shocking for Rollins as he's already done the "Bad Injury/lengthy
rehab" process just recently.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Probably gonna be fed Ruru or be inserted into the chris/zayne rivalry. Heck, maybe even the univeral title scene. That picture is blank for Mania right?

I'd like to see him work Rusev, but Rusev is a heel.

Joe facing Zayn would be awesome, too.

Well, I hope they go with Y2J vs KO for the Universal title at Mania. Y2J would have to drop the US title to Zayn first, though and that's fine by me.

But, what I think we'll actually get is this: KO vs Y2J for the US title, while Roman defends the Universal title against Taker or Strowman. Taker is a bit more likely, I think.

I just hope they don't go with the worst scenario, Goldberg vs Lesnar for the Universal title.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd like to see him work Rusev, but Rusev is a heel.

Joe facing Zayn would be awesome, too.

Well, I hope they go with Y2J vs KO for the Universal title at Mania. Y2J would have to drop the US title to Zayn first, though and that's fine by me.

But, what I think we'll actually get is this: KO vs Y2J for the US title, while Roman defends the Universal title against Taker or Strowman. Taker is a bit more likely, I think.

I just hope they don't go with the worst scenario, Goldberg vs Lesnar for the Universal title.
You know Kevin defends the universal belt against Goldberg at Fastlane right?

Goldberg vs Lesnar at mania is for the belt.

You're getting your worst case scenario

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You know Kevin defends the universal belt against Goldberg at Fastlane right?

Goldberg vs Lesnar at mania is for the belt.

You're getting your worst case scenario
Your sig is still my favorite moment on WWEF. The great whte Crayo was so awesome.

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Glad that Joe finally debuted on the main roster, however, I was hoping for him to go to Smackdown. Raw is fine, I guess...let's just hope that he's booked correctly after that insane debut.
It'd also be hella cool to see Joe and Finn go head to head again, but this time on the main roster. That'd just be awesome. I am sad though that he was involved with Rollins' injury, and that we are missing Joe vs. Rollins at Fastlane, but my hopes are high for the future of this guy. He is absolute money
:shane: