NXT star debuts on RAW.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score

Holy shit Samoa Joe on RAW! I thought he was a definite for Smackdown. I like it though, I like the Idea of Seth Rollins Vs. Joe because it's fresh, I think he'll work fine on RAW as long as he stays in the main event and doesn't job to the other Samoan named Joe. I do wonder what this means for WrestleMania and HHH. I don't see him passing up a WrestleMania match but why bring up Joe to have him wrestle Rollins at Fastlane? I would honestly be shocked if Rollins Vs. Joe went to WM33.

What does this mean for the future of NXT call-ups? NXT champions go straight to RAW whilst the mid-carders, Women and tag teams are up eligible for either brand? Hopefully this isn't the case because Smackdown is in desperate need of some more big names.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Holy shit Samoa Joe on RAW! I thought he was a definite for Smackdown. I like it though, I like the Idea of Seth Rollins Vs. Joe because it's fresh, I think he'll work fine on RAW as long as he stays in the main event and doesn't job to the other Samoan named Joe. I do wonder what this means for WrestleMania and HHH. I don't see him passing up a WrestleMania match but why bring up Joe to have him wrestle Rollins at Fastlane? I would honestly be shocked if Rollins Vs. Joe went to WM33.

What does this mean for the future of NXT call-ups? NXT champions go straight to RAW whilst the mid-carders, Women and tag teams are up eligible for either brand? Hopefully this isn't the case because Smackdown is in desperate need of some more big names.

Why was Joe brought up: To wrestle Rollins at Fastlane.
But why: So Hunter is saved for Mania.
But why: So Hunter looks like a bigger deal.
But why debut Joe with a loss: Who cares? It's Triple H (read this in Triple H Voice)

Just looking at the booking it is pretty clear that this is your standard - make Triple H look great and justify it by claiming that the other guy is "elevated" despite being booked and made to look like shit - feud.

• Haha
Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
But why debut Joe with a loss: Who cares? It's Triple H (read this in Triple H Voice)

Just looking at the booking it is pretty clear that this is your standard - make Triple H look great and justify it by claiming that the other guy is "elevated" despite being booked and made to look like shit - feud.

Sounds about right. Looks like Joe is going to be our 2017 Andre the Giant Memorial battle royal winner...

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score

Pretty much what I had thought. I like Hunter a lot but yeah, this is pretty much textbook HHH. But I am guessing Rollins will go over at Mania though.

This does give me a LOT of hope to see Shinsuke in SDLive and after watching their WK match for the intercontinental championship. I would LOVE an AJ vs Shinsuke feud!

Asuka and Shinsuke hopefully land on SDLive because they would be amazing additions and i am sure they would be used a lot better on there (not just because i am bias about SDLive :p)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Funny thing is... SmackDown has less "big names" but still does better week in and week out.

Reactions: M Kells

Stopspot

Reaction score
Pretty much what I had thought. I like Hunter a lot but yeah, this is pretty much textbook HHH. But I am guessing Rollins will go over at Mania though.

This does give me a LOT of hope to see Shinsuke in SDLive and after watching their WK match for the intercontinental championship. I would LOVE an AJ vs Shinsuke feud!

Asuka and Shinsuke hopefully land on SDLive because they would be amazing additions and i am sure they would be used a lot better on there (not just because i am bias about SDLive :p)
Well. Rollins is apparently hurt again and looks to be missing mania if it ends up being legit.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Well. Rollins is apparently hurt again and looks to be missing mania if it ends up being legit.

1110.gif

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm glad Joe finally got the call-up, but he should've been on SmackDown, dammit!

Also, now that Rollins is injured and will surely miss Fastlane and might miss Mania, who does Joe go against now?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'm glad Joe finally got the call-up, but he should've been on SmackDown, dammit!

Also, now that Rollins is injured and will surely miss Fastlane and might miss Mania, who does Joe go against now?

Probably gonna be fed Ruru or be inserted into the chris/zayne rivalry. Heck, maybe even the univeral title scene. That picture is blank for Mania right?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Wait...Rollins is injured again? When did that happen? Is that why he was removed for the Royal Rumble card?
Dude...that sucks...and it happened now...Finally when Triple H decides their feud can actually begin...

Also Joe vs. Strowman at Wrestlemania?

Joe vs. Rusev would be cool...might see a Rusev face turn...which would be great...

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wait...Rollins is injured again? When did that happen? Is that why he was removed for the Royal Rumble card?
Dude...that sucks...and it happened now...Finally when Triple H decides their feud can actually begin...

Also Joe vs. Strowman at Wrestlemania?

Joe vs. Rusev would be cool...might see a Rusev face turn...which would be great...
He got hurt when Joe put him in the Coquina clutch. His foot got caught and his knee twisted in a bad way. He's expected to be out anywhere between 4 and 9 months depending on how bad it is

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
He got hurt when Joe put him in the Coquina clutch. His foot got caught and his knee twisted in a bad way. He's expected to be out anywhere between 4 and 9 months depending on how bad it is
Wow...so Joe hurt someone in his main roster debut...this is bad for everyone involved...

:(