NXT from Full Sail University SPOILERS Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Re: NXT Spoilers Jan 23rd-Feb 6th

Pretty weird cause looking at some of the names i have no idea who most of these guys are. But i will prob tune in

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Re: NXT Spoilers Jan 23rd-Feb 6th

If i can find it I'll probably watch. I'm like 3 months behind though. Looks solid and I like tournaments. Langston could drop it to O'Brien next set of tapings.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Dark Match: Natalya b. Charlotte with the Sharpshooter.

Episode 1; Airing February 13th

* Axl Keegan vs. Mike Dalton is about to begin when suddenly Paige enters the ring and goes after Summer Rae, who ends up running to the back. Paige says she wants Summer to come back out to settle their score from a few weeks ago. NXT Commissioner Dusty Rhodes comes out on stage and tells Paige to leave the ring, which she declines. Summer comes back out and trash talks Paige, causing Paige to head up the ramp and start a fight. Referees break it up and Dusty says they’ll settle it later.

* Corey Graves b. Alex Riley with the 13th Step.

* Summer Rae b. Paige. After the match, referees had to help Paige to the back.

* NXT Commissioner Dusty Rhodes came out and talked about the NXT Tag Team Championship tournament and what it means to be a champion. The finals are happening next.

* Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey b. The Wyatt Family in the finals of the NXT Tag Team Championship tournament to be crowned the first-ever champions when Neville hit a corkscrew from the top rope. After the match, Grey and Neville celebrate the victory. Grey cracks an “Adrian, we did it” joke. NXT Commissioner Dusty Rhodes congratulates them on the win to close the show.

Off-Air: Damien Sandow comes out and is once again searching for an apprentice. Sandow argues with several members of the audience until NXT Commissioner Dusty Rhodes comes out. Sandow reminds Dusty tat his best friend his his son. Dusty invites Sandow to come back during the next tapings set for February 21st to face Randy Orton. Sandow says it’s unfair and Dusty says too bad.

Episode 2; Airing February 20th

* Bray Wyatt w/Erick Rowan and Luke Harper b. Yoshi Tatsu in a squash match. After the match, Bray ordered Harper and Rowan to get into the ring. Bray introduced a video package showing The Wyatt Family losing in the finals of the NXT Tag Team Championship tournament. Bray scolded both Harper and Rowan for losing the match, mostly Harper.

* Xavier Woods b. El Local

* Audrey Marie b. Sasha Banks

* Tony Dawson enters the ring and introduces Tyson Kidd to a thunderous welcome. Dawson brings up Kidd’s injuries and surgeries and Tyson talks about asking WWE management to continue to compete the next night. Tyson addresses the rumors of how long he’ll be out of action and says rest assured he will be back. Leo Kruger comes out and says Tyson is vulnerable. Kruger approaches the ring and Justin Gabriel makes the save.

* NXT Champion Big E Langston vs. “The Ascension” Conor O’Brian ends in a no contest. After the match, Corey Graves attacked Langston from behind and snatched the NXT Title to close the show.

Episode 3: Airing February 27th

* Justin Gabriel w/Tyson Kidd defeated Leo Kruger.

* Aksana defeated Emma.

* Backstage, Bo Dallas has been attacked. Renee Young said that Dallas was scheduled to compete in a #1 contenders match for the NXT championship prior to the assault.

* Corey Graves vs “The Ascension” Conor O’Brian in a #1 contender’s match ended in no contest when The Shield came out and attacked both men.

* The Shield cut a promo saying they aren't done with NXT yet.

Glad Adrian Neville & Oliver Wells won the NXT Tag Championship, hope Wyatt will be the one to take it off them at a later date.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Is OhNo that FAT! that he can't even get on tapings, UGH!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I think Ohno might be injured, I am not exactly sure but it's very very weird he isn't on the tapings.

EDIT UPDATE: * NXT Champion Big E Langston vs. “The Ascension” Conor O’Brian ends in a no contest. After the match, Corey Graves attacked Langston from behind and snatched the NXT Title to close the show. (February 20th Tapings)

Looks like Graves will win the belt off Big E Langston come Feb 27th tapings.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: NXT from Full Sail University DISCUSSION

320533_10152618477195375_2142241820_n.jpg

Franco

Reaction score
Re: NXT from Full Sail University DISCUSSION

That was expected. I guess they are trying various things with him at this point.
Rami Sebei is his real name he competed under at that show.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'll wait a few weeks before I watch him on NXT. I want him to be used to wrestling without the mask before I make any rash decisions about this.

GOD

Horrible decision. The Generico gimmick could've been MONEY in the WWE.

Weez

Reaction score
Yes. It could have been comedy gold.

Can you see Mysterio and Sin Cara sitting backstage after Generico comes back pumped from a win...

Rey turns to Sin Cara and says "Do you get the feeling there's something not quite right about that guy?"

Ironic tho, the Top Right pic was the first to catch my eye and I was like "Man, that dude looks like Steen"

GOD

Not only comedy gold. Generico is easily a more sympathetic babyface than Sin Cara at this point. Rey is probably the GOAT sympathetic babyface, but I'd say Generico has surpassed him as of right now. The character is family and kid friendly. The amount of masks they could sell alone would've been worth it.

I'm guessing Vince doesn't want another masked guy. They should probably just cut their losses with Sin Cara. The guy has been a disaster from day one.

Franco

Reaction score
With the mask on he could've been easily the next Hurricane Helms.

Franco

Reaction score
Ohno & TAFKA El Generico vs The Wyatt Family

[video=youtube;ckSe_unDy7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckSe_unDy7U[/video]