NXT from Full Sail University SPOILERS Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
WWE taped five new episodes of NXT last night at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida. Here are full spoilers:

Airing April 4th:

* Bo Dallas and Adrian Neville defeated Erick Rowan and Luke Harper

* William Regal came out and attacked Kassius Ohno, who was on commentary.

* Sasha Banks and Paige beat Audrey Marie and Summer Rae when Summer ran away from the match.

* NXT Champion Big E Langston defeated Conor O'Brian with the title on the line

Airing April 11th:

* Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns beat Scott Dawson, Axl Keegan and Percy Watson. They hit the triple powerbomb on Dawson after the match. Ambrose said justice has been served for NXT. Rollins and Reigns also cut a promo. Corey Graves appeared on the big screen and said he doesn't believe in The Shield. Graves issues a challenge for next week.

* The Bella Twins beat Cameron and Naomi

* William Regal defeated Kassius Ohno in the match of the night

Airing April 18th:

* Tonight's show has a champions theme and will feature title matches.

* WWE US Champion Antonio Cesaro defeated NXT Tag Team Champion Andrian Neville

* WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn beat AJ Lee

* WWE NXT Champion Big E Langston beat Brad Maddox

* WWE IC Champion Wade Barrett beat Bo Dallas

Airing April 25th:

* Emma defeated Bayley

* Leo Kruger beat Justin Gabriel

* Bray Wyatt beat Yoshi Tatsu. After the match, The Wyatt Family attacked Yoshi.

* Seth Rollins beat Corey Graves in a Lumberjack Match. The Lumberjacks were a bunch of NXT stars. After the match, Reigns and Ambrose came down and attacked the Lumberjacks, getting the upperhand.

Airing May 2nd:

* The Wyatt Family defeated Primo & Epico and Adrien Neville & Bo Dallas in a tag team elimination match.

* Paige beat Summer Rae

* Chris Jericho defeated Bray Wyatt

Ohno vs. Regal :mark:

Last edited:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
William Regal/Kassius Ohno and Antonio Cesaro/Adrian Neville :mark:

Reaction score
This next set of tapings looks great, I can't wait. I hope these "Clash of the Champions" shows continue to happen on NXT as well, what a great idea.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
WWE taped four weeks of WWE NXT from Full Sail University tonight. Here are the full results.

Airing May 8th:

* NXT Tag Team Championships announcement kicks off NXT. Adrian Neville and Bo Dallas will be filling in for the injured Oliver Grey, against Erick Rowan and Luke Harper of The Wyatt Family.
* Damien Sandow defeated Baron Corbin.

* Backstage segment with Adrian Neville and Bo Dallas. Adrian got upset at Bo for not promising to give 100% to their match.

* Paige defeated Bayley. After the match, Summer Rae came out and attacked Paige from behind.

* Backstage segment with Damien Sandow and Big E Langston.

* Briley Piece vs. Sakamoto ended in a no contest. Conor O’Brian came out and took them both men out.

* Kassius Ohno defeated Camacho. Ohno apologized to William Regal after the match. Bray Wyatt and the Family came out and attacked Ohno.

* The Wyatt Family defeated Adrian Neville & Bo Dallas to become the new NXT Tag Team Champions.

Airing May 15th:

* Summer Rae defeated Natalya.

* The Wyatt Family came out in ring segment.

* Conor O’Brian defeated Briley Pierce and Sakamoto in a Handicap match.

* NXT Champion Big E Langston defeated Damien Sandow.

Airing May 22th:

* Sami Zayn defeated Curt Hawkins.

* Antonio Cesaro defeated Yoshi Tatsu.

* Cesaro challenged anyone in the back for a match. Sami Zayn answered.

* Sami Zayn defeated Antonio Cesaro.

* Mason Ryan defeated Enzo Amore.

* Bray Wyatt w/The Family defeated Corey Graves

Airing May 29th:

* Dusty Rhodes announces that beginning at the next tapings, scheduled for May 23rd, a tournament to determine the first-ever NXT Women’s Champion will begin.

* Emma defeated Audrey Marie.

* NXT Champion Big E Langston defeated Derrick Bateman.

* Bo Dallas won a 20-man battle royal to become the new #1 contender for the NXT Championship.

* Dark Segment: Damien Sandow hosted a talk show called “The Damien Sandow Show.â€￾ John Cena was the guest. Cena made jokes about Sandow the entire time. Cena said he would retain against Ryback at Extreme Rules. This concluded the tapings.

Generico vs. Cesaro :mark:

Wyatt Family winning Tag Belts :mark:

Looks like it's worth watching!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Flash of champs was good, just looked a little bit off with Cesaro as us champ. When they go to a network this fall in the states, they will have to be more current, by taping less shows at once.

Happy for the family. Wasnt feeling Dallas as his partner anyhow. Thank god for Hulu! I'd be pissed if I couldn't watch Big E 5 count a bitch (oh that was glorious with Maddox)

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Hmm interesting set of tapings. I am surprised the Wyatt family took home the title belts. Probably because of Neville' tag partners injury. I wonder if Adrian Neville will be next to move up to the main roster since dropping the belts? Kind of doubt it as I don't see him being on the mic just yet. Sami Zayn (El Generico) moving up to NXT TV and facing Cesaro is pretty awesome. Btw is Big E a babyface or heel in NXT? I'm kinda on and off with NXT but I think he is a face. He seems to get a good reaction. Bo Dallas being in line for a title shot. UGH. Hope he gets squashed. Guy has no charisma.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
So Ohno just apologizes to Regal? And that's it? Ohno should get even more aggressive to try to use Regal as a stepping stone. UGH

I may watch Cesaro/Generico even though I remember one match between them already where Generico does some of the worst selling of his career.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hmm interesting set of tapings. I am surprised the Wyatt family took home the title belts. Probably because of Neville' tag partners injury. I wonder if Adrian Neville will be next to move up to the main roster since dropping the belts? Kind of doubt it as I don't see him being on the mic just yet. Sami Zayn (El Generico) moving up to NXT TV and facing Cesaro is pretty awesome. Btw is Big E a babyface or heel in NXT? I'm kinda on and off with NXT but I think he is a face. He seems to get a good reaction. Bo Dallas being in line for a title shot. UGH. Hope he gets squashed. Guy has no charisma.
E started as a heel. A heel who dominated people with the 5 count. People started calling for the 5 count in the audience, and he started playing to the crowd and giving them what they want. Its more like the fans turned him, which can happen in one central location. Watch the match with Maddox, he has them in the palm of his hands

Skip to 5:40 for the birth of the 5 count and have fan support
[video=youtube;5J35HXAjHcM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J35HXAjHcM[/video]

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Episode 1, Airing June 5th:

* Jim Ross hosts a NXT Title contract signing for next week between Big E Langston and Bo Dallas. Dallas blamed the NXT Title on Big E's success in WWE. Dallas refused a handshake to end the segment.

* Backstage segment with Corey Graves.

* Paige beat Tamina Snuka in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Mason Ryan beat Colin Cassady

* Conor O'Brian beat Alex Riley. After the match, Rick Victor posed with O'Brian on the stage.

* The Wyatt Family beat Kassius Ohno and Corey Graves with the Tag Titles on the line.

Episode 2, Airing June 12th:

* Antonio Cesaro beat Sami Zayn

* Scott Dawson and Garrett Dylan beat Travis Tyler and Baron Corbin

* Alicia Fox beat Bayley in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Bo Dallas beat Big E Langston to become the new NXT Champion. Ballas was booed after the match but cut a babyface promo.

Episode 3, Airing June 19th:

* Adrian Neville beat Bray Wyatt by DQ when Luke Harper interfered. Ohno and Graves made the save. Dusty Rhodes came out and made a six-man for later.

* Sami Zayn beat Angelo Dawkins

* Summer Rae beat Sasha Banks in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Xavier Woods beat Jake Carter. He cut a promo and danced to the ring before the match.

* The Wyatt Family beat Adrian Neville, Kassius Ohno and Corey Graves.

Episode 4, Airing June 26th:

* Big E Langston beat Aiden English

* Leo Kruger beat Dante Dash

* Bo Dallas beat Mickie Keegan. After the match, Leo Kruger attacked Keegan and had a staredown with Bo.

* Emma beat Aksana in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Kassius Ohno and Corey Graves beat Scott Dawson and Garrett Dylan to become the new #1 contenders. After the match, The Wyatt Family attacked Ohno and Graves. Neville made the save but was attacked by Dylan and Dawson. The beatdown lasted until William Regal made the save. They overpowered Regal and the show ended with the faces getting beatdown.
Got to catch up on about a months worth of NXT so a bunch of names on here don't ring a bell to me, nor does their involvement with one another make sense such as OhNo and Graves being faces.

BOring as NXT Champion? :adr:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Nice to see OhNo getting TV time and a story, oh and Cesaro/Zayn :mark:

I guess Andrew will be happy Bo is the champ :lmao

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Nope. I would have prefered Graves as a Champion tbfh.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
UGH really? I don't really know who else they could of made champion as guys like Ohno don't need the NXT title and are ready to be on the main roster but really, they made that bland, boring, no talent hack transvestite Bo Dallas champion? Why are they so high on this guy? He gets booed even as a face. Going to be interesting how he beat Big E.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UGH really? I don't really know who else they could of made champion as guys like Ohno don't need the NXT title and are ready to be on the main roster but really, they made that bland, boring, no talent hack transvestite Bo Dallas champion? Why are they so high on this guy? He gets booed even as a face. Going to be interesting how he beat Big E.

Apparently he hit his head on the turnbuckle and Bo managed to do a belly to belly suplex for the victory.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
WWE taped four weeks of WWE NXT tonight from Full Sail University last night. Here are the full results:

Episode 1, Airing July 3rd:

Tony Dawson and William Regal were on commentary. There was a video that recapped the NXT Title change. I kid you not, they changed the ring apron after one match during this video. Byron Saxton did the "beg the crowd to chant NXT for the open" routine.

1. Paige defeated Alicia Fox to advance in the NXT Women’s Title tournament.

2. Conor O’Brian (w/ Rick Victor) defeated Andy Baker. Baker got a jobber entrance. A little suggestive man-on-man action with Conor & Victor in the corner during the entrance. Conor won. Quick match.

3. Xavier Woods defeated Scott Dawson. Sylvester Lefort introduced Scott Dawson. Garrett Dylan's name was still on the Tron. Against Xavier Woods. After "It's Morphin' Time," Woods won.

4. Mason Ryan defeated Enzo Amore. Hilarious mic work by Enzo. Ridiculous one punch from Mason put down Amore. Amore complained that he was not ready. Out came Cassidy next straight after the match with Amore. Ryan made quick (thankfully not as quick) work of Cassidy.

5. NXT Champion Bo Dallas defeated Antonio Cesaro to retain the NXT Championship. Partway through the match, Leo Kruger came out. Cesaro had the upper hand the majority of the match, but when Kruger got on the apron Bo threw Cesaro into him and got the pin. During the celebration, they shot smoke down on Bo, then Kruger jumped him. Bo fought off Kruger, but then Cesaro jumped Bo. As soon as Bo got the upper hand, Leo came in. Both pounded on Bo until Sami Zayn came out for the save. The crowd still did the "Ole" chant. Zayn stares at the NXT Title before leaving. Then the crowd booed when Bo held up the belt to end the show.

Episode 2, Airing July 10th:

Brad Maddox and Tom Phillips were on commentary. Kendall Skye got in the ring to announce.

1. Emma defeated Summer Rae via roll-up to advance in the NXT Women’s Championship tournament. Emma was massively over. After the match, Summer attacked Emma until Paige ran out to make the save. There was a staredown between Emma and Paige, Paige showed some interest in attacking Emma but didn’t.

2. Leo Kruger defeated Sami Zayn. The lights didn't go all the way out for Leo's entrance, which was kinda funny since he just walked out. It probably won't be obvious on TV. Sami tried to pull as good a match as possible out of Leo.

3. Colin Cassidy & Enzo Amore defeated Mason Ryan in a Handicap match. More fun mic work by Amore. "1+1 = 3.14 time to eat your pie." Clip to the knee from Amore helped Cassidy get the pin. Logic prevailed! The camera missed Amore and Cassidy leaving the stage so they came out and "left" again.

Bray Wyatt came out with The Family. Erick Rowan (aka upside down Sheamus) was wearing his sheep mask. Wyatt cut a promo about Regal and crew.

4. Bray Wyatt & NXT Tag Team Champions The Wyatt Family defeated Adrian Neville, Corey Graves and William Regal. Neville played face in peril for quite a long time. Anticlimactic finish with Bray getting the pin. Awesome "Bray Wyatt Eater of Donuts" sign.

Episode 3, Airing July 17th:

Kendall Skye begged the crowd for NXT chants. Unlike two tapings ago, she didn't piss off the crowd beforehand and got a few. Tony Dawson and William Regal were on commentary. Regal joined while Leo was coming out and wore a t-shirt chugging water to get ready after having just wrestled.

1. Leo Kruger defeated Antonio Cesaro and Sami Zayn in a Triple Threat match to become the #1 contender for the NXT Title. Zayn almost took out the tall Chick entering the ring in a near Charlie Haas-Lillian Garcia moment (ok not that bad/close). With Leo out of the ring, Cesaro hit The Neutralizer, then Kruger ran in and threw Cesaro out and got the pin on Zayn.

2. NXT Champion Bo Dallas defeated Scott Dawson in a non-title match. Sylvester Lefort came out to put over Scott Dawson, calling him his protege and a future champion. Kruger attacked Bo after.

Bayley is in the ring when Ric Flair comes out. Ric Flair came out and cuts a promo saying he likes Orlando and that he likes to support the up and comers. He announced that his daughter Charlotte was debuting and said he would be in her corner. Charlotte was actually in the six-man at the Cocoa Beach show last month. She looked like an '80s American Gladiator that time traveled to today to wrestle. She strikes me as unattractive and muscley. Charlotte did a stupid cartwheel outside the ring and then rolled backwards once in the ring. A corny gymnast. Ok, I'm done bashing her.

3. Charlotte defeated Bayley. Flair threw off his jacket for no reason during the match. A friend pointed out that Flair was wearing sneakers. Charlotte won and celebrated with Ric after the match doing the flair strut followed by dueling struts.

4. Adrian Neville & Corey Graves defeated NXT Tag Team Champions The Wyatt Family to become the new tag team champs. The match seemed like it was going to be a paint by numbers tag with Bray interfering, but then Sheamus's music hit. He took out Bray, then Neville hit the corkscrew and WE HAVE NEW TAG CHAMPS. Sheamus celebrated with the new champs Neville and Graves.

Byron announces that because of what just happened, we would see Bray Wyatt vs. Sheamus tonight!

Episode 4, Airing July 24th:

Maddox and Phillips were on commentary. Bryon Saxon handled the ring announcing.

1. Paige defeated Emma to be crowned the first-ever NXT Women’s Champion. A fun back and forth match, no heel turn yet. Paige won and is your first NXT Women's Champion. All of the women minus Summer Rae came from the locker room in dresses clapping for Paige.

Triple H's music hit -- nothing to take away from someone else's moment like coming out after they win a title. Paige cried. He raised her hand, they posed a few times around the ring, then he left. Renee Young came out to interview Paige. It was a mediocre interview. The WWE photographer was walking around the crowd throughout the night and came up near us to get pictures of the win.

2. Tyler Breeze (the former Mike Dalton) defeated Angelo Hawkins. Dalton was on the stage before his entrance actually began. Dalton filmed himself with his phone the whole time. It was clearly a vanity gimmick. He spent a few minutes (almost literally) in the corner staring at his phone. I imagine this will get edited. Tyler won a short match. He stayed in the ring quite a while doing the stare at his cell phone gimmick after the match. *yawn*

3. The Ascension defeated Aiden English and Mickey Keegan. Victor and O'Brian were billed as billed as "The Ascension." There was a great "You Suck" chant at the end of Conor's song from the crowd. Mickey never got formally tagged in. Ascension won.

Byron announced, "I have just been informed that Tyler Breeze has left the building."

4. Sheamus defeated Luke Harper. Apparently, they changed their mind on it being Bray Wyatt (or as I later found out Bray may have hurt his arm). Harper busted out his "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" gimmick again so guess it's sticking. This match also appears that it will be on TV. There was a funny moment when Sheamus got Rowan in his little punch gimmick. A friend joked that Sheamus should absorb Rowan's beard because there can be only one. Sheamus won with the Brogue Kick. Sheamus got credit for staying and greeting fans for quite a while afterward.

Sounds like a decent set of tapings. Like the title changes and Paige becoming the first ever womens champion. Couldn't care less for the nxt title scene though. Bo Dallas and Leo Kruger? Ugh. Push Sami Zayn pls. (yeah yeah I know too fast, but just do not give a shit about the current title scene)

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Paige becoming the first NXT Women's champion was a no brainer. Clearly the best diva they have in developmental and it is only a matter of time before she is promoted to the main roster.

Bo Dallas is an odd one, just can't get over at all not even in NXT. Will have to tune in to see how Flair's daughter goes, will be funny seeing him in developmental as well. I like that Xavier Woods is getting a few matches as well in recent tapings.