Not sure if this is a bad thing but...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

C4 can't access his account. He told moi on MSN:

Apple Juice. says:
The 'Thanks for logging in' shit comes up but then the browser stops responding.

Yeah, so answer plz.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is the same crap that happened to me a few weeks ago. Just the staff pulling there crap again that they pulled on me. But yet they say they don't throw there power around.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
It happened to me to. I had to make a new account, and merge. :smh

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well Monk I gotta say when it happend to me it wasn't you. But I was told by Chuck that he did do it. That is why I'm saying an Admin did it because well they have the power to do it.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well Monk I gotta say when it happend to me it wasn't you. But I was told by Chuck that he did do it. That is why I'm saying an Admin did it because well they have the power to do it.

I changed your signature. I thought you just got mad and left until you said there were problems when you came back.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I changed your signature. I thought you just got mad and left until you said there were problems when you came back.

I clearly remember you saying that you did that so I could see I really wanted to be here. Like I said I stopped trying to come here after awhile. I was at first gonna come back to change my sig out when it let me back(I found out by mistake trying to go somewhere else) but then some people wanted me to stay so I did and well starting to like it again. But that does not mean you did me any favors. I would have rather been banned for them weeks I wasn't allowed inside. It was like being banned yet my sig and all that was still up and that is why I was pissed. I could go back and find where you said it...infact I will.

Here is all of it.

Clearly you can see where he didn't deny making it so I was shut out

taylorswift.jpg

Lol.

So does this mean you Chuck was the staff who fucked with my shit...

Wasn't that obvious?

So let me get this straight.

You made it so I couldn't get in the forum also but I wasn't banned so its like I could still have a sig. You fucked with my sig.

If that isn't over throwing power idk what is and I think maybe you should have a trip to ban land but well since it happen to someone the staff doesn't care about nothing will happen.

You wanted me to ban you. I could have easily done it and it wouldn't have bothered my conscience at all. by not banning you and just messing with you a little then letting you back to see that you WANT to be here, it looks like I did you more of a favor than an injustice.

if u just did the first part and not messed with my sig I wouldn't be pissed as much...

I mean hell the sig is really all I was pissed about because you messed with Taylor and I didn't like that..

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lol messed with Taylor and I didn't like that... I hope she starts dating Chris Brown and than see what you say... :shifty:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I clearly remember you saying that you did that so I could see I really wanted to be here.

to see that you WANT to be here

No what I was saying was that once you came back I could see that you wanted to be here where as before you were telling me to ban you, which means you can't make up your mind and you really didn't get anything you didn't want except the sig.....and we all know no one gives 2 shits about that.

Clearly you can see where he didn't deny making it so I was shut out

Ah, there's where you're wrong. I didn't admit I shut you out, I admitted that I fixed it for you, so you could come back. That means it was more than likely a technical problem.