• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Not Here To Take Part

Twista XL

Just thought I'd take a quick moment to say hello to the members of this site. If memory serves correctly, I was here before in some small capacity under a different name but didn't make any waves, I prefer to stay anonymous when I can. I'm a wrestling fan, disillusioned with the product as a whole at the moment; can't remember the last time I sat down and watched a full wrestling show but my interest has been slightly piqued with the announcement of Lesnar re-signing and at the very least I'll watch the Main Event on Sunday.

I'm into fan-fiction - both solo efforts and in a competitive tournament capacity as well as E-Fedding (if well ran). Into tournaments and debates and things like that - quite competitive, really. I call it as I see it in all aspects of life; if I think you're talking through your ass, I won't be shy about letting you know. In other places it had earned me supporters and detractors in equal amounts.

Love reading and writing (hence the fan-fiction/E-Fed interest) and the main reason I joined was because I'm off Uni for a couple of weeks and with no concrete job to speak of, I have quite a bit of free time on my hands. Study journalism in Uni for anyone that's interested. Recreational activities include clubbing and I'm a 420 advocate as well as a football (soccer) player and sometime DJ - but, hey, who doesn't consider themselves a DJ these days?

Looking forward to getting involved around here and hopefully being part of some interesting discussions.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Hi there. Now I will say that I'm a bit skeptical about you signing up and making a thread saying that you aren't necessarily here to take part, but I am willing to give this a chance. Welcome aboard and I look forward to reading your fan fiction and competitive writing

Twista XL

Hi there. Now I will say that I'm a bit skeptical about you signing up and making a thread saying that you aren't necessarily here to take part, but I am willing to give this a chance. Welcome aboard and I look forward to reading your fan fiction and competitive writing

It is actually a play on McGregor's "I'm not here to take part, I'm here to take over." :steiner:

Thanks all the same.