Not Here To Take Part

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Twista XL

Reaction score
Just thought I'd take a quick moment to say hello to the members of this site. If memory serves correctly, I was here before in some small capacity under a different name but didn't make any waves, I prefer to stay anonymous when I can. I'm a wrestling fan, disillusioned with the product as a whole at the moment; can't remember the last time I sat down and watched a full wrestling show but my interest has been slightly piqued with the announcement of Lesnar re-signing and at the very least I'll watch the Main Event on Sunday.

I'm into fan-fiction - both solo efforts and in a competitive tournament capacity as well as E-Fedding (if well ran). Into tournaments and debates and things like that - quite competitive, really. I call it as I see it in all aspects of life; if I think you're talking through your ass, I won't be shy about letting you know. In other places it had earned me supporters and detractors in equal amounts.

Love reading and writing (hence the fan-fiction/E-Fed interest) and the main reason I joined was because I'm off Uni for a couple of weeks and with no concrete job to speak of, I have quite a bit of free time on my hands. Study journalism in Uni for anyone that's interested. Recreational activities include clubbing and I'm a 420 advocate as well as a football (soccer) player and sometime DJ - but, hey, who doesn't consider themselves a DJ these days?

Looking forward to getting involved around here and hopefully being part of some interesting discussions.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome my son, welcome to the machine. Hope you enjoy your stay

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Hi there. Now I will say that I'm a bit skeptical about you signing up and making a thread saying that you aren't necessarily here to take part, but I am willing to give this a chance. Welcome aboard and I look forward to reading your fan fiction and competitive writing

Twista XL

Reaction score
Hi there. Now I will say that I'm a bit skeptical about you signing up and making a thread saying that you aren't necessarily here to take part, but I am willing to give this a chance. Welcome aboard and I look forward to reading your fan fiction and competitive writing

It is actually a play on McGregor's "I'm not here to take part, I'm here to take over." :steiner:

Thanks all the same.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Welcome to the forum, see you on the boards. :eek:tunga: