Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Geez lol its just a Beard, you guys know it will grow back right :eek: lol.

but still it did look cool on him but I guess the wwe thuoght it was better for him to stick to clean shaven. But seriously it doesn't really do anything to his character or his matches imo/ what difference would it make it didn't make his rivalries all of his career up until now bad.

You can't say that if he had a beard it would have made his matches a whole lot better up until now in his wwe / wwf run. Its just a beard so much fus over it though.

The Rated R CMStar

Geez lol its just a Beard

I take it you don't have a beard, because if you would, you wouldn't say that.

Beard= better heel imo

See Chris Jericho :shifty:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Damn I miss that sexy ass beard.

Fucking HHH :smh

MikeRaw

That beard personified Edge... Even though most of his career was clean shaven, lol.
But I guess I'll grow my own now.
Also, does this mean Y2J is getting a new song? WTF is "Save me"?:(

RDH1

Reaction score
Heels,...Should be scruffy looking...It helps with the charachter their trying to portray.

MC Rae

Reaction score
Okay this is getting to me now, Edge get that fucking beard back otherwise you might as well fuck off to ECW to get buried by The Boogeyman.

J

Dude, everyone should grow beards so they can have a REAL lumberjack match.

Haha make them stand at Ringside wearing flannel coats and chug maple syrup. Ohhh wait that's not lumberjacks that's canadians. My mistake.

The Shua

Reaction score
Haha make them stand at Ringside wearing flannel coats and chug maple syrup. Ohhh wait that's not lumberjacks that's canadians. My mistake.

Don't forget beer. Canadians love their beer (at least, I do).

PS. Fuck you lol

As for Edge losing the beard, all I saw were pics of it, so, meh. It was a nice change of pace, while it lasted.

Airfixx

It kinda rang bells to me of when you see newly freed hostages on the news... All overgrown and bearded (and cool lookin'! : P )...

Quite fitting seeing as Edge has been holed-up, south of heaven for 3 months.

chessarmy

^ wtf? Hayley Williams is a Flyers fan!? :nonono:

Speaking of that. I'm guessing Edge's favorite team got eliminated from the playoffs :shifty:

MattC13

Reaction score
I'm the only guy in the world that thought Edge looked like an old man with the beard ._.

MikeRaw

^ wtf? Hayley Williams is a Flyers fan!? :nonono:

Speaking of that. I'm guessing Edge's favorite team got eliminated from the playoffs :shifty:

No, it's more just kissing the asses of people in Philadelphia, or they would rip her apart, kill her, and eat her for breakfast... You know how the City of Brotherly Love is :shifty:
Also, Edge's favourite team is the NJ Devils.

chessarmy

^ I'm pretty sure he's a Leafs fan.

I LOL at musicians that wear team logos to cities. I saw some rap concert where the guy was wearing a Thrashers jersey, he probably has no clue who they even are :nonono: