Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Edge's beard > HHH's beard > Y2J's beard > Batista's beard > HBK's beard > Jeff's beard.

Taker isn't on the list because his sucks.

Moonlight Drive

They are Triple H's. They are whatever they want to be.

The Rated R CMStar

HHH's Lemmy imitation beard is cooler than his full grown beard.

The Rated R CMStar

Nah.

Mike Knox looks like a bum. Plain and simple.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Edge needs facial hair. He looks so weird clean shaven.

Reaction score
He usually had stubble and a soul patch/goatee sorta thing going on...

Never completely clean shaven though, to my memory...

RIP Edge's Beard. November 23 - December 04.
"Thou shall be missed..."

Kizza

Knox should be known as The King Of Beards, and then he can have a King Of Kings vs King Of Beards match. On Triple H's side is King Henry VIII & King Arthur, and on Knox's side would be everyone with a beard.

HHH would still no sell everyone.

Wrestling Station

Osama Bin Ladin's beard > all of those posers.

Anyway, yeah the beard gave him a stronger impression of being a heel and also he looked kinda sarcastic and not in straight mind with all the facial expressions and the beard as a positive accessory for a heel character.

Airfixx

I think they need to round up loads of tramps and do the Mike Knox equivalent of last weeks Cena & The Kids promo... Knox's boyz all drunkenly sluuring words, asking passers by for "spare change"....

Schweeeeeeet!

(Hell, I'm sure you could get Hall to grow a beard for the cost of a six-pack and half a bottle of vodka... LOL)