Nominations: Guitarist Battles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
You are an idiot aren't you?

To call those 4 the greatest guitarists of all time is nothing short of total idiocy.

That has nothing to do with it at all. I insult because the notion that anyone on that list is better than Page or SRV or Hendrix is just flat out stupid.

Then clearly you don't know very much about the intricacies of playing guitar and are likely unfamiliar with the work of the rest of the guitarists on this list.

You're making assumptions. I like metal music. However they are, for the most part, very one dimensional when it comes to guitar work so I would suggest that you get yourself an education before you jump on the tardwagon and start making idiot assumptions.

Again, leading the charge of the tardwagon is BOW.

Why do you assume I haven't listened to him?

I doubt that he would even grace the top 10 guitarists list of any respectable or knowledgeable fan.

In short BoW, you know nothing about music history, or technique and styles so I would suggest that you educate yourself before you decided to tell someone who knows what he's talking about that he's wrong.

You sir. Are absolutely useless when it comes to music. Just because guys like Hendrix were the "first" does not mean that they are the best. Shuldiner owns all other guitarists and I don't care what the fuck you say you selfish prick.

RaVeN*

Reaction score
Timothy McTague (UnderOath)
Don Clark(Demon Hunter)
Nick Hipa (As I lay Dying)

MTG

Reaction score
im adding

Prince
Dimebag Darrell (Pantera)
Brian May(queen)
Glenn Tipton (judas Priest)
John Frusciante (RHCP)
Ritchie Blackmore
John Petrucci(dream Theatre)
Herman Li(dragonforce)
The Edge (u2)
Tom Morello (rage against the machine)
Richie Sambora (bon jovi)
Paul Gilbert
Pete Townshend (the who)
Frank Zappa
Mick Thompson (slipknot)

Now i know its alot but everyone just nominate whoever you want so the tourney could last long i guess