• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No one is getting behind Charlotte

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
He would enjoy it, no worries, man.
Yes...the same way you'd enjoy Dakota Kai
using your face as a sitting cushion.

*Shakes Head*

Come on Guys...let's stay on topic before
Jacob, Snake or Solidus get mad at us.

My Charlotte Fetish is well known to everyone...
lets just move on.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I mean, I'm not going to complain about Charlotte Flair in that, even though people could argue "She gets her spot for being Ric Flair's daughter," she is still incredibly talented and improved as a babyface compared to her first run as one. But people love Becky. It may be a stretch to compare her to someone else, but generally, she is the person who has been incredibly talented, but aside from one moment of brilliance, has been stuck in the women's midcard and I am sure many people are craving for her to get time in the spotlight once again. Plus, her personality is genuinely lovable and she was an amazing babyface. The decision to turn her, may "freshen" her up, but it was a risk since it would be hard to get the crowd to turn against her.

I think either they could have had Charlotte turn heel, especially if the rumours are true of her facing Rhonda at Mania are true, and kept Becky as a babyface. Or at the very least, with her promo on the following Tuesday, present her as more of a tweener, be mad at Charlotte driving her to do it, rather than say the crowd who were supporting her were not, say that "Fan support hasn't got her anywhere." That way she isn't lying, and it still is an attempt to push the crowd against her because her character is so obsessed with getting that top spot, she is shunning those who support her simply because it hasn't helped her much, and if it doesn't, then let them cheer, just Becky doesn't want to play to them. It is especially a shame since she executed her lines well in the promo, just what she said didn't work with the crowd reaction.

But hey WWE, good luck in working with this, it won't be easy.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
she is still incredibly talented and improved as a babyface compared to her first run as one.
Hear Hear!

But people love Becky. It may be a stretch to compare her to someone else, but generally, she is the person who has been incredibly talented, but aside from one moment of brilliance, has been stuck in the women's midcard and I am sure many people are craving for her to get time in the spotlight once again. Plus, her personality is genuinely lovable and she was an amazing babyface. The decision to turn her, may "freshen" her up, but it was a risk since it would be hard to get the crowd to turn against her.
100% Correct...

I think either they could have had Charlotte turn heel, especially if the rumours are true of her facing Rhonda at Mania are true, and kept Becky as a babyface. Or at the very least, with her promo on the following Tuesday, present her as more of a tweener, be mad at Charlotte driving her to do it, rather than say the crowd who were supporting her were not, say that "Fan support hasn't got her anywhere." That way she isn't lying, and it still is an attempt to push the crowd against her because her character is so obsessed with getting that top spot, she is shunning those who support her simply because it hasn't helped her much, and if it doesn't, then let them cheer, just Becky doesn't want to play to them. It is especially a shame since she executed her lines well in the promo, just what she said didn't work with the crowd reaction.
The wrestlers are given a script & have to follow it.

I bet Becky was cringing internally as she "turned
on the crowd"

But hey WWE, good luck in working with this, it won't be easy.
They'll need more than luck.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
*get rid of heel faces in this story... probably
Well...clearly the fans aren't going to treat Becky as a heel...
so you may as well just tell the story of both women trying
to prove who is the better of the two.

I mean...as much as I'm a Charlotte fanboy...I'm clearly on
Team Becky for this one.

Charlotte (& Alexa Blah!) have been pushed too much at the
expense of the rest of the women on the roster...& I believe
its time for someone else to sit at the top of the division.

And If the WWE decides its going to be Ronda & Becky...then
I'm all for that...even as green as Ronda is at this time.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Despite the forced heel turn, Becky is more over then ever. Ultimately Becky has benefited hugley from the booking.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Despite the forced heel turn, Becky is more over then ever. Ultimately Becky has benefited hugley from the booking.
I agree...BUT...it clearly wasn't what the WWE was hoping
to achieve.

I don't give them credit for fucking up their own plans...even
if the results do benefit one of the parties involved.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I agree...BUT...it clearly wasn't what the WWE was hoping
to achieve.

I don't give them credit for fucking up their own plans...even
if the results do benefit one of the parties involved.
I think alot of people are entertained by this feud. So I think that's all what matters. WWE have definitely orchestrated a interesting feud, even if they intended to do heel Vs Face the same interesting storyline elements are still there regardless.