No one is getting behind Charlotte

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I know you did KoA...but I couldn't resist. I had
to make a smart ass Reigns joke...its kind of
expected of me at this point.
LMAO :emoji_laughing: yeah both you and @Solid Snake made a point to join in. It was right on point, even if my intentions were something else lol.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Maybe because the fans love Becky and Charlotte pretty much stole her title opportunity.

It was Becky vs. Carmella, then Charlotte returns to Smackdown and gets added to the title match and wins the title for the 7th time, when Becky has been held down for 2 years and finally gets a push and Charlotte rips it away from her.

There's literally no reason to back Charlotte in this feud. Becky is justified. Fuck Charlotte

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sure!

Can you organize it for me?
200.gif

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
May. I be positive for a moment? No? Okay...

*saunters and runs away*

It's amazing to me that at the same time we're doing Charlotte vs Becky and Shield vs Strowman.. and we're looking here like WTF.

With Strowman they have a perfectly booked babyface who feels like a badass, who they not only give short promos and badass spots to, but they keep his in-ring time limited. Smart stuff.

With Becky they have given her a great entrance, awesome look, and came up with the group of Horsewomen who got the benefit of NXT Creative/Agenting and feuding with Sasha, then getting a strong push initially then cooled her way off for almost 2 years, which felt like "paying her dues", so when she got a title shot it felt like she earned it by quietly putting together a winning streak... against Charlotte who felt like she earned it based off of her career accolades, even though she's resting on her laurels.

While we can look here and say "THEY'RE TURNING THE WRONG PEOPLE HEEL"... (I've turned around on the Shield turn)... It's really cool that they have two massively over babyfaces that they got to that point. Fantastic job, WWE.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The issue I have with everything is what they did to get to this point. With Becky and Roman, Braun, etc. it all just feels like this should have happened months ago when the timing was in favor of the shock factor. I am happy Becky is finally heel but I am not excited about it. I would have been excited like a year ago.

Snowman1

Reaction score
The issue I have with everything is what they did to get to this point. With Becky and Roman, Braun, etc. it all just feels like this should have happened months ago when the timing was in favor of the shock factor. I am happy Becky is finally heel but I am not excited about it. I would have been excited like a year ago.

When all the commotion about Ellsworth winning MITB, and how it turned into social justice bullshit happened...
I wanted them to really push it into kayfabe. Becky was screwed in both of those matches. Twice.
And she should have wanted revenge against Carmella. Won the briefcase. Cashed in fairly on Charlotte and either won or lost with a Charlotte turn.

It just seemed so obvious to do it then and here it was at Summerslam 2018 when Grievous and I both posted (him moreso) several times WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN AT SUMMERSLAM LAST YEAR

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
When all the commotion about Ellsworth winning MITB, and how it turned into social justice bullshit happened...
I wanted them to really push it into kayfabe. Becky was screwed in both of those matches. Twice.
And she should have wanted revenge against Carmella. Won the briefcase. Cashed in fairly on Charlotte and either won or lost with a Charlotte turn.

It just seemed so obvious to do it then and here it was at Summerslam 2018 when Grievous and I both posted (him moreso) several times WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN AT SUMMERSLAM LAST YEAR

They seem to have perfect opportunities to really put over people and sell a story yet they choose to do something else, most of the time it is far less enjoyable. It sucks for people like me because I watch wrestling more for the stories than the matches. If the stories suck, I can't get into the matches. I know for other people like me, that is a huge reason they hardly tune in to WWE anymore, at least not Raw or SmackDown on a regular basis.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Snowman1

Reaction score
They seem to have perfect opportunities to really put over people and sell a story yet they choose to do something else, most of the time it is far less enjoyable. It sucks for people like me because I watch wrestling more for the stories than the matches. If the stories suck, I can't get into the matches. I know for other people like me, that is a huge reason they hardly tune in to WWE anymore, at least not Raw or SmackDown on a regular basis.

Thanks for tagging me in the Lucha Underground thread! :yay:

• Haha

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
200.gif

• Haha

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
For Becky to successfully turn heel..they needed an outside
influence...which is why I have pitched many ideas about her
joining The Wyatt Family or SAni†Y in the past.

Because she's so over as a babyface...you basically needed
her to become a company different character...which is why I
wanted her to basically "loose her mind & snap" & join up with
whatever group of "Freaks" happen to around at the time.

She's been through SO much bullshit & yet all we get is her
basically doing the standard "I'm going to be a bitch now" heel
turn...and I while I wanted Becky to turn heel...this was neither
the time or place for it.

I'm sure both Becky & Charlotte are going to do the best with
what they are given but as we all know...most of the WWE
performers are simply given peanuts.

It sucks for people like me because I watch wrestling more for the stories than the matches.
I'm the opposite...& I've basically given up on the WWE as
story tellers at this point.

I am happy Becky is finally heel but I am not excited about it. I would have been excited like a year ago.
Yep...Becky should have snapped a year ago at MitB, destroyed
Ellsworth, injured Carmella, threatened Daniel Bryan, won a third
MitB ladder rematch & cashed in during Charlotte/Asuka at WM34
by being the one to break Asuka's streak & taking Charlotte out
after the match.

But no...that would have been too dramatic & interesting I guess.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Hey...I just had a thought...

I know right...one whole thought...are you jelly?

Maybe this Becky/Charlotte feud will end with
one of them confessing their love for the other
& they will go back to being "best friends" again...

& then they will start kissing...

& then I'll die from an explosive nosebleed...

Redboy123@

Reaction score
WWE just completely misjudged this storyline.

Just rip the pages of that Becky heel promo out of the book of continuity. I don't think anyone will care too much.

Next week, Becky should cut a baby-face promo thanking the fans for their overwhelming support. Charlotte should act all innocent.

Reactions: Grievous 3D