Nigel McGuinness signs with TNA!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

At the Impact tapings tonight, Nigel McGuinness made his debut in a backstage segment with Kurt Angle. During the course of the segment, Nigel attacked Angle. He will be known as Desmond Wolf in TNA.

Oh, by the way.

At the Impact tapings today in Orlando, it was announced that the main event for the Turning Point pay per view on November 15th will be AJ Styles defending the TNA World Title against Samoa Joe and Daniels. This is a rematch from the Unbreakable 2005 PPV, which is regarded as one of the best matches in TNA history.

xtremebadass

WTF? Styles vs. Daniels vs. Joe II?

TNA HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!!!

The Rated R CMStar

Let's forget that this match makes no sense whatsoever

PeepShow

lmao, who gives a rats ass if it doesn't make sense. I'm sure there's some semblance of reason anyways. And even if there's not, it's better to have that than some shitfest with Angle/Nash/whatever they hell they normally have. Should be awesome.

noumenon

Exactly.
"We want 3 of our brightest, most talented stars to put on a ridiculous match for our title"
Makes sense to me. If only WWE would follow that logic.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Yeah and we thought WWE was bad with naming new talent.

The Rated R CMStar

It could be a good match, but still I just don't see any coherence on it. They should at least have Joe and Daniels earn the match, instead of just having Lauren announce it, yeah, Lauren, while interviewing Daniels and Joe.

BTW, minutes after Daniels is announced in the title match...he got pinned by Kevin Nash

EnterTamed

Reaction score
no shame in losing to Big Sexy, you made it seem like it wasnt someone who was a former world champion and had about a 150 pound weight advantage

The Rated R CMStar

It isnt about Kevin Nash itself, is the fact that you are making an already undeserving world championship challenger job in the same show he's announce as the contender.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
CMS is just one big party pooper. :p

Nah I know your making legitimate points but c'mooonnn TNA's actually giving the fans something they'll want to see in November. Unbreakable 2.0 is gold, just let it be gold by itself. lol.

MaZZacare

Reaction score
YESSSSSS and from what ive read he hits a tower of doom on angle YESSSSSS im actually goin to watch impact this friday good job TNA maybe BFG was the turning point(haha thats there next ppv)

Kizza

Great pickup. Although I get the feeling WWE told him to fuck off.